- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a longer chapter than normal. Let me know what you think and if I should keep going:



__________________

Mike's hopes soared when he heard the front door open and close. Sarah was home!

“Mommy's home, Maggie! Time to give me to her!” Mike said.

“Mommy!” Maggie said as she scooped Mike up and ran to the kitchen to greet her mother.

“Hey sweetie! Did you have fun with Daddy today?” Sarah asked as she scooped up her daughter into a hug.

“Daddy is a baby dolly!” Maggie giggled.

“Oh he was the baby dolly? I thought he was always the daddy dolly?” Sarah asked, misunderstanding what Maggie was trying to say. 


“He's too small to be the daddy dolly now.” Maggie explained.

“Too small? But he's even bigger than me!” Sarah said with a laugh.

“Nuh uh! Look!” Maggie held up her opened hand to her mother, revealing Mike.

“Hey honey” Mike said, waving at her.

Sarah's face contorted into a dozen different emotions, confusion, disbelief, concern, shock, etc.

“Mike? Is that you?” Sarah said, reaching out and taking him from their daughter. “You're so small.” 


“I must have gotten infected by one of my patients yesterday. I tried to tell you about it, but we got distracted.” Mike said, referring to their activities last night. 


“But how? This is impossible.” Sarah said, still not believing what she was seeing. 


“I know I know, but it is.” Mike said, trying to calm his wife down. “I need you to take me to the hospital so I can give them blood samples and see if they’ve gotten anywhere with the other patient.”

“Yes, of course, we'll go right now. Maggie, put your shoes on, we have to go to daddy's work.” Sarah said.

____________________________________


The next two days were a whirlwind for Mike. At the hospital, he found out a few more people had come in with the same condition as him. So far only men had been infected, and it seemed like the disease only traveled through close contact, and not air. They had been able to trace every potentially infected man and quarantine them. 


The CDC had taken over the case, and was working rapidly to develop a cure. They had brought in a team of female doctors and scientists to study the disease, after one of their male scientists had shrunk. 


Being a doctor, Mike was given more leniency than the general populace, and was allowed to return home, with strict orders to not come into contact with any males for another 2 days to make sure he was past the contagious phase. Luckily, both members of his family were female, so he was in the clear. And it wasn't like he was planning on having any guests over in this condition. 



__________________

“Good morning Mike.” Sarah said, rolling over in bed and looking at her tiny husband on his bed made out of a sponge on their night stand. 


“Good morning, my beautiful wife.” Mike said, taking in the mountain range he called a wife. He had gotten used to seeing her so big after two days, and was now starting to miss being intimate with her. His eyes were focused on her enormous breasts, as they sat naked and exposed.


“Like what you see?” Sarah said with a smirk. “How about a closer look?”

Sarah plucked him up and turned onto her back, breasts jutting up into the air, and dropped her husband onto her left nipple. Before he shrunk, the couple had been very physical, and the past two days had left Sarah feeling pent up. 


“How about a titty fuck, little man?” She said. 


“If you insist.” Mike said with a smile. He climbed to the top of her nipple, which protruded higher than he was tall, and began to hump it. The thought of how large her breasts were was very arousing to Mike, and it didn't take long before he finished into her nipple.

Sarah giggled and the sight of her tiny husband humping her nipple. He was so small that she couldn't feel him, but the sight was arousing. She felt herself getting wet, and plucked her husband off her nipple.

“Now how about you return the favor?” Sarah said, dumping him just above her cleanly shaved pussy. 


Mike looked at the massive canyon of pussy before him. It was a bit intimidating. The thought of how he used to plunge his cock, several times his current size, into this canyon, scary. He couldn't help but imagine a giant cock in front of him, pounding away at his wife, threatening to crush him.

He shook his head to clear the thought, and made his way to her clit. He began to massage it, knowing how sensitive it was, he must have been driving his wife wild. He heard rumbling come from her, and smiled, knowing it must be her trying to suppress moans. 


Sarah groaned in frustration. She could barely feel her husband down by her pussy. He was just too small for her. She was used to his 7 inch cock, pounding away at her. The micro fingers just aren't cutting it.

She faked a few moans, not wanting to emasculate him any more than his small size was already doing, before picking him up, kissing him and setting him back on the table as she got ready for the day. 


She had been in the middle of a very big case at work, and if she did well, it could mean a partnership at her firm, when she had to take days off to care for her husband. But after discussing it with him, she would be going back today.

But not wanting to have a repeat of what happened the day he shrunk with Maggie, which Sarah had to fight to suppress laughter when he described his day, they decided to have Jessica come over to babysit Maggie and make sure Mike was taken care of. Sarah had called and explained what had happened to her already, and the girl was more than happy to help out, especially when she was offered double her normal rate. 




“Here he is.” Sarah said, leading Jessica into the kitchen to show her Mike, who was waiting on the kitchen table, in front of Maggie who was waiting with him. 


Jessica looked where Sarah was pointing and scanned the area in confusion for a second before locking onto Mike's waving figure. She jumped a bit in shock when she processed what she saw.

Turning red after realizing what she did, she tried to cover herself. “Oh, hey Mr. Parker. I heard what happened. I'm so sorry.”

“Nothing to be sorry about, it could be much worse. Besides my height, I am perfectly healthy, so its just a waiting game until a cure is found.” Mike said, trying to sound confident. His wife had given him a tissue to make a toga out of, so he no longer had to wear baby doll clothes, so now he looked like a little greek toy. 


“I hope he stays like this forever! He's much more fun as a dolly!” Maggie said with a giggle.

“Don't say that Maggie, that's not nice.” Sarah scolded. “Now I have to go, do you need anything before I leave?”

“No, I should be good. We will just have fun today.” Jessica said, with false confidence. 


Sarah said her goodbyes before leaving for work. Jessica turned to the father and daughter who both were just looking at her. 


“Umm, how about we watch some of your cartoons, Maggie?” Jessica said, proposing a nice and safe activity for them.

“Super ponies!?” She said excitedly. “Yay!”

She ran off to go put on her favorite show, leaving Mike and Jessica in the kitchen alone. 


“Um, should I um…” Jessica said nervously, motioning with her hand towards Mike. 


Mike laughed at her awkwardness. “I would be very grateful if you carried me Jessica. It's a bit of a hike at my size.” 


“Of course, here you go.” Jessica said, lowering her hand in front of him and letting him climb on. The girl slowly walked towards the family room, being extra careful not to shake her hand. 


When she got there, she set him down on the ottoman in front of the couch, before sitting down herself. 


Maggie was bouncing around and singing to the theme song of her show, totally engrossed in it. 


Mike sat down and relaxed on the ottoman, watching his daughter enjoy her show, relieved that he was not the main focus of her attention. But that only lasted for about 2 episodes, before she grew restless and turned to Jessica and Mike for entertainment. 


“Guess what Jessica!” Maggie asked.

“What?” Jessica said, smiling at the young girl.


“Daddy said I’m scary!” Maggie said.

“Did he? Are you a monster?” Jessica said with a laugh. 


“Yeah! I’m a big monster!” Maggie laughed. She turned towards her tiny dad and made her best monster face and growled at him. 


Mike was actually startled by how quick she moved and how loud she was. He stumbled and fell back, causing her to laugh even more. 


“See! I scared him!” Maggies said with triumph. 


“Maggie! Don't do that! That's mean.” Jessica said, shocked by how the girl treated her father. 


“But it's funny!” Maggie said. 


“No it's not. Imagine what it's like for your dad! Would you like it if a giant person scared you?” Jessica asked. 


“I’m just playing!” Maggie argued. 


“No more of that Maggie. If you are mean to him again, I'm going to put you in time out.” Jessica said.

Maggie pouted, shooting a dirty look at Mike as if this was his fault. “Fine.” And she plopped back down in front of her shows. 


Mike waved in thanks to his giant protector, before settling back down.


After another episode, Jessica stood up and announced she had to use the bathroom, before leaving the room. 


A moment after she turned the corner, Maggie's head whipped around to look at her father. A wicked grin spread across her face. 


“Rawr! I’m a monster!” She said as she stalked towards him like a monster.


“Maggie, knock it off. I'm your father, not a toy.” Mike said, trying to sound intimidating. 


“Monster hungry!” Maggie growled while reaching out for Mike. He yelled at her to stop while running away, but she snatched him up. 


“Stop Maggie, put me down!” Mike yelled as his daughter dangled him in front of her face. 


“Rawr!” Was all she said as she dangled him over her open mouth. 


Mike looked down in terror at her waiting maw. Why was she doing this? Why did she find it so funny that she could scare him like this? 


The sound of the bathroom door opening started Maggie, making her release Mike. He screamed as he plummeted towards her mouth and landed on her tongue. Her mouth snapped shut and she quickly scurried back to her seat, trying to appear innocent. She could feel her father thrashing around inside her mouth, but she just pinned him down with her tongue. 


When Jessica entered the room, she immediately noticed that Mike was gone. “Maggie, where is you dad?”

“Mmmhmm” Maggie mumbled, mouth full. 


“Maggie, what is in your mouth?” Jessica said, dread filling her at what could possibly be in the young girl's mouth.


“MmmMmm” Maggie said, turning to look away from Jessica.

“Maggie! Spit it out right now!” Jessica said, holding her hand in front of Maggie's mouth. “1…2…” she counted.


Maggie reluctantly spit her father out onto Jessica's hand. She put on her best puppy eyes and said “It was an accident.”


“Go to your room, right now!” Jessica yelled. 


“But I…” Maggie started.

“Now!” Jessica yelled. 


As Maggie sulked out of the room, she shot another dirty look at her father. To her, this was all his fault. 


Jessica turned her attention to Mike, relieved to see he was moving around. “I'm so sorry Mr. Parker, I shouldn't have left you alone. And now you're covered in spit! Let me clean you up.” 


Mike was too exhausted to reply as he was carried to the bathroom sink. Jessica was nervously apologizing as she turned the water on low and began washing him. 


In her nervous state, she was unaware that her wandering fingers were touching Mike in inappropriate places. And due to his clothes being made of tissue paper, the water easily disintegrated it, causing him to be completely exposed. 


Jessica's fingers were covering his body, so it took awhile before it registered that he was now naked. Mike tried to push her fingers away, but he was too small for her to even register that he was fighting against her. 


“Jessica! Stop! I’m fine now!” Mike protested. 


His voice snapped her out of her nervous cleaning rant and she pulled her hand back, revealing his nakedness, and the erection her scrubbing had given him. 


“Oh! Mr. Parker! No!” Jessica said. “You're married Mr. Parker, we can't!” 


Mike couldn't believe his life. How did he end up in situations like this. “No, Jessica, this is just a physical reaction. It means nothing. You were scrubbing me and your fingers are so big they touched me down there.” He explained. 


Jessica turned beet red in embarrassment. “Oh, I’m so sorry. I'm such an idiot.”


She continued to stammer apologies as she carried him back into the family room and set him down with a new tissue to remake his clothes. 


The rest of the day was them sitting in awkward silence as Jessica went back and forth between checking on Maggie and Mike. Both were relieved when they heard the door open and Sarah come home. 


“Hey Jessica, how was it today? Any issues?” Sarah asked. 


“Uh, no, none at all, perfectly fine. Well, I better head out, bye.” Jessica mumbled as she quickly left. 


Sarah watched the awkward girl leave. She had always been a bit weird, but something seemed off today. Shrugging, she walked inside and greeted Mike on the ottoman but before she could talk to him, Maggie rushed in and hugged her around the waist. 


“Mommy! I'm hungry, can you make dinner now?” Maggie pleaded with puppy eyes.

“Oh ok sweetie, I'll start now.” Sarah said, turning to the kitchen. 


When Sarah left the room, Maggie turned towards Mike and marched over to him. Seeing the look in her eyes, Mike backed up in fear. 


“What are you doing Maggie?” Mike asked nervously.


Maggie scooped him up in her fist and brought him to her face. “Dont tell mommy I was bad or else.” 


“Maggie, I am your dad and you can't tell me what to do.” Mike said in his best commanding voice. 


“You're too small now. I am in charge now. I'm the scary one now.” Maggie said. 


“I am not scared of you. I am your father and you will put me down.” Mike yelled. 


Maggie just opened her mouth wide and slowly moved her father towards it. Mike struggled to break free of her grasp, but she was too strong. As he felt the warm blast of moist air hit him, he panicked and caved to her demands.


“Ok ok! I wont tell her!” Mike screamed, hoping she would stop.


“Good dolly. I'm in charge now.” Maggie said, pulling him away from her face. She dropped him into her dress pocket and went to annoy her mother while she cooked. 


Once the food was ready, Sarah asked her daughter to go get her father. 


“He's right here!” Maggie said, pulling him out of her pocket to show her mother. 


“Maggie! Why was he in your pocket?” Sarah said, hoping her daughter wasn’t bullying her father again. 


“I was keeping him safe. He's little and I'm big so I have to take care of him.” Maggie said matter-of-factly. 


“Is she being good, Mike?” Sarah said, looking at her husband.


Mike hesitated for a second, glancing at his daughter, before answering. “Yeah, she's being good and making sure I’m safe.” 


Sarah smiled. “Good. I'm happy that you're being such a big girl Maggie and helping out.” Sarah had been worried about leaving Mike alone around Maggie, but it seems like she had nothing to worry about.


The family sat down for a nice spaghetti dinner, with Mike given a single sauce covered noodle on his own side dish plate.

“So tomorrow is saturday, want to go to the park or something?” Mike asked his wife. He was happy that she would be home over the next two days to help manage Maggie, and he was hoping he'd be able to get outside a bit, even if it was only while riding inside of his wifes pocket. 


“No, I’m so sorry dear. I have to work from home this weekend. I'm behind on the case I’m working on. My assistant will be coming over too.” Sarah said. She didn't want to complain in front of her tiny husband, but she was exhausted. Work was rough, and she had to work extra hard at home to cover for Mike and to take care of him. Not to mention her usual way of stress relief (sex) was no longer an option. 


“Oh, ok. That's fine. Anything I can do to help?” Mike asked, concerned that there wasn't much he could do for his wife at his size.


“Well you and Maggie can play while I work tomorrow.” Sarah said. “And she has her tutor tomorrow, so you can help out with that.” 


Mike's heart sank. He was hoping to avoid his daughter for a bit, but it seemed like fate had different plans. And Maggie's tutor, Starr, wasn't someone he was excited to see at this size either. 


She was a college girl, and math whiz, which is why she was recommended to them to tutor their daughter, and since she had been working with Maggie, she had progressed tremendously. She would be doing algebra before she made it to middle school at this rate. 


But she didn't seem to get along with Mike. She was one of those man-hating feminist types that made the whole movement look bad. She had plenty of piercings, blue hair, and dressed in revealing clothes. She had a modest bust, probably a C cup, but an enormous ass. But the most noticeable feature was her height. She was incredibly short. She was only 4’ 11”. Only 1 inch taller than the definition of someone with dwarfism. And she seemed to have a big Napoleon complex. One time, Mike had hinted that she shouldn't be wearing crop tops and shorts so short that part of her ass hung out, which turned into Mike on the receiving end of a rant, blaming him for all the world's problems and being a figurehead for the patriarchy.

The girl almost quit, but Sarah stepped in and was able to calm her down by giving her a raise, and convincing her that Maggie needed such a smart woman role model in her life. 


Since then, Mike had simply avoided the girl when she was over. But it seemed like tomorrow he wouldn't be able to do that.