- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Back to Mike and Starr:



Mike woke up, covered in spit, trapped inside of a glass cup. 


“What the hell?” He said. Had it all been a dream? Was he still at his house under the cup that Sarah had put him in?

His hope was dashed as he saw Starr’s titanic form walk up to him and peer down with an evil grin. “Well look whos awake. Sleep well?” She said as she took the glass off of him.

Mike screamed up at her, demanding she take him to the hospital. But she just laughed.

“I can't hear your little squeaks down there. You are just a tiny little bug man now.” She stood up tall and Mike realized she was just wearing a small, see through bra. “Maggie went home, so it's just us now.”

Mike realized he was in a hopeless situation, so he did the only thing he could think of. Run. He sprinted away from her, trying to find a place to hide. Just as he found a crack in the tiled counter he might have been able to slip between, a wall of flesh slammed in front of him.

“Don't even think about it. I'd rather crush you than let you escape.” Starr said. She flicked him so he tumbled closer to her. “Now, you are going to worship me. A feminine goddess. And pray that I forgive you for all the toxic masculinity you brought into this world.” 


Mike couldn't believe this woman. He knew she was one of those psycho feminists, but this was on another level. He stood up and told her to fuck off. 


Starr couldn't hear him, but she could tell that he was refusing by the fact he wasn't bowing. “Well, I have to admit, I was hoping you would resist a bit. Just so I could break you in.” She pinched him between her fingers and brought him to her bedroom.

Mike was dropped onto a pink rubbery surface. It was slightly sticky, but he was able to stand up and look around. It was like some sort of pink tower, standing on her nightstand. He looked up at Starr and when he saw the condom in her hand, it dawned on him what he was standing on.

“Oh god no!” Mike yelled, he looked for a way down, but a slightly see through canopy enveloped him as he was covered in the condom. His tiny body was able to fit inside the reservoir at the tip, so he was entirely compressed.

Starr brought the dildo up to her face and smiled at her tiny prey. “Time to make a pilgrimage to my pussy.”

She laid down on the bed and slowly began to rub the head of the dildo around her vagina, giving herself a bit of foreplay before she decided she was wet enough to plunge it inside.

Mike could see the enormous maw swirling around him. It was a terrifying monster, seemingly drooling with anticipation of consuming him.

Without warning, Mike was plunged inside. It was completely dark and extremely hot. The motion started slow, but began to pick up speed. 


If it wasn’t for the condom, he would have drowned in her juices, but as he was slammed back and forth, he felt as if he would be crushed. The dildo he was on was massive, and her tight pussy was squeezing him tightly as she thrust it in and out. 


He could hear her moans reverberate through her body as she began thrusting even faster. Eventually, her pussy squeezed even tighter, and Mike could feel his bones begin to creak under the pressure, but thankfully she released the tension as she orgasmed, and pulled him out.


She held the dildo in front of her face for a few minutes, just staring at him as she caught her breath. Once she had calmed down, she pulled the condom off, freeing Mike. 


“So, have you learned your lesson yet? Ready to worship me?” Starr said with a grin.


Mike just stared at her, torn between his pride and his fear of what she was capable of. There was no way he would bow down before this girl that was a decade younger than him. 


“Or, we can do that again, but you'll make your pilgrimage through the backdoor.” She said, her grin widening. 


Mike immediately got on his hands and knees and began to bow, overselling the faux worship. 


Starr laughed. “Good, I'm glad you are realizing your place in this world. You exist to serve us women.” 


Mike was completely humiliated. Even if his mind wasn't broken, having to pretend to worship this psycho just so she wouldn't shove him up her ass was a nightmare. 


She pinched him between her fingers and dropped him between her toes. “Now, I want you to kiss my feet.”

Mike reluctantly did as she commanded. There was no hope for him to retain even a shred of dignity. 


Starr grabbed a sock and held it above him before giving him another command. “I want you to keep kissing my feet all night. And if I wake up and dont feel you kissing me, Ill shove you up my ass and leave you there. But if you are good little worshiping worm, then Ill give you back to your family in the morning.” 


Seeing a chance to finally be free of her, he continued kissing her foot, while doing his best to repress all the thoughts of what he was doing deep down. 


Starr laughed at the tickling kisses as she put her sock on. She had been a dom for weak willed men before, and loved breaking them down before sending them back out to the world, but this level of power was different. She was addicted to it. She was incredibly turned on by the thought of breaking down shrunken men and turning them into women worshiping pets for their families. She would have to find a way of getting her hands on other victims of the disease. 

Chapter End Notes:





Next chapter will be one of two endings. It was written by the same friend who wrote the last chapter and itll be the "gentle/good/happy" ending. I will write the alternative ending that wont be "gentle/good/happy". 

Let me know what you think, and what kind of ending you are hoping for.