- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Short chapter today, story is starting to wind down, let me know if you have suggestions for how it should end.


_________________

Sarah sat in the uber in silence. After she had discovered her even smaller husband covered in her lover's cum, she had cleaned him up and listened to him scream at her and call her all sorts of names. 


Part of her felt bad. She hadn't actually planned on cheating on him that night, but the alcohol had pushed her over the edge. And Mike had discovered it in the worst possible way. 

She giggled to herself briefly. Finding Mike stuck to her tits, covered in cum was pretty funny now that she thought about it. And at least she didn't have to worry about hiding it from him. He already knew what was going on. 


As if sensing her thoughts, she felt a small tickle on her left nipple. Her dress had no pockets, and he was too small to survive in her handbag, so she put him on her nipple for transport. 


He would be even more dependent on her now that he was even smaller. She would have to get him some sort of container to protect him from any stray bugs that might go after him. 


“Here we are, miss.” Said the Uber driver, snapping her out of her thoughts. She thanked him and went inside. It was late enough that Maggie was asleep, so she thanked Jessica and sent her home. 


She placed Mike back in her drawer, and he immediately began to scream at her. She had a hard time making out what he was saying without bending down closer to him, but she could guess what he was saying. 


“I am too drunk and too tired to have this discussion now. Well talk in the morning.” She said coldly as she shut the drawer, locking her bug sized husband away. 


She slipped out of her dress and hopped in the shower. Some of Jake's cum was still on her, so she washed it off. Thinking back to how she had just been fucked, she started to get horny again. And in her mind, she couldn't help but try and imagine what it had looked like to Mike. 


She must have been a goddess. Being fucked by a monster cock. Her moans must have been ear shattering. If he had shifted slightly, or her tits bounced in a different direction, he would have been crushed, and she would never have known. 


Despite already cumming twice tonight, she felt herself get wet. Slipping her fingers inside herself, she began to imagine how powerful she was compared to Mike. She imagined that massive cock of Jakes, and how small Mike was compared to it. 


She continued her fantasy until she once again climaxed, biting her tongue to stop from being too loud while in the shower. She caught her breath and finished her shower. 


Slipping into bed, her head was full of all sorts of thoughts for the future as she drifted off to sleep. 


Meanwhile, Mike was stuck in his drawer, furious at how his wife was treating him. He swore he would divorce her and leave her with nothing.

He was able to hear her moans from the bathroom, and it just infuriated him more. How could she still be so horny? How could she be masturbating while he was stuck in here?

He couldnt believe how big of a whore his wife was. Had she always been like this? Was he just blinded because he had always been on the receiving end of her libido? Thinking back, she did always have a high sex drive. And they had met while she was dating another guy, who she left for Mike.

Maybe he should have known that if she was the type to cheat on another guy with him, she was the type to cheat on him.