[Reviews - 2] Printer
Summary:

Roseanne Park, more populary known as Rosé from the k-pop group Blackpink finds a curious but wild little invader inside her home.


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Gentle Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 11411 Read: 7573
Published: April 08 2023 Updated: July 22 2023
Story Notes:

This is a rewrite of my first story ever and the first time I write something in english. It's not my main language so please keep that in mind with any criticisms wich are welcome (as long as they are polite) along with suggestions to better myself.

1. The kitchen incident by Mish [Reviews - 2] (1371 words)

2. Chapter 2 - Are you real? by Mish [Reviews - 0] (1051 words)

Rosé goes by various name, her stage name is Rosé, while her Korean name is Park Chaeyoung and her real name is Roseanne Park so if you see it changing between these, that's the reason.

Lisa is introduced in this chapter. Maybe she will make and appearance later on or maybe on a secuel.

Rosé and almost all of the girls speak various languages that include English, Korean amongst others so, from time to time they will talk in Korean between them as to gossip and talk about how cute Robbie is without his knowledge. 

3. Chapter 3- Don't be scared. by Mish [Reviews - 0] (961 words)

Rosie is witness to s little bit of Robbie's true character, he can be a wild and autosuficient borrower but deep inside, he's pretty much one of the most inocent beings out there.

4. Chapter 4 - Small and brave by Mish [Reviews - 0] (1657 words)

Rosé finds a little bit more of the invader. What she will do now?

5. Chapter 5- The noisy friend by Mish [Reviews - 0] (1214 words)

Whatever text you see between "[ ]" basically means the girls are talking in Korean and Robbie can't understand them. 

6. Chapter 6 - Breakfast at Rose's by Mish [Reviews - 0] (2072 words)

7. Chapter 7 - Totally not playing dress up with the borrower by Mish [Reviews - 0] (1790 words)


On this chapter you'll find some "misspellings" in Rose's dialogue, that's on purpose since both her and Robbie are getting along, i thought that by this point her Aussie side would start showing up more on her way of speech, so yeah. I hope it's not too bad.

8. Chapter 8- World's smallest blink? by Mish [Reviews - 0] (1295 words)