- Text Size +
It was surreal, even for a time like 2AM.

Every moment, a siren would blaspheme the sacred silence of deep night. A loud, blaring horn that would slowly fade away.

Sometimes it suddenly blasts out of nowhere. Sometimes so loud it's as if they're next to you. Sometimes, it would gently appear, gradually getting louder and louder.

Firetrucks. Ambulances. Hell, even police cars.

Because of this, Hanna was sitting on the bed watching the static scene in her window, instead of sleeping.

"Hey, turn those fuckers down!" a neighbor's voice from outside, distant and almost dreamlike.

Am I dreaming? Hanna thought.

WAAAAAHMMMMM.

Another firetruck. She could even hear bells.

Nope, I'm not dreaming.

"It's two in the fucking morning!" the neighbor continued, "you don't need to-"

Beep Beep!

Hummmmm.

A... car?

More distant sirens. And distant cars honking.

And there's something else.

An impact.

Like an elephant's footstep from a distance.

This shit doesn't feel good at all, Hanna thought. Maybe I am dreaming. Or having a nightmare.

Yeah. A nightmare.

It is because you're leaving Simon tomorrow, right? And you're not even sure if you're really sad about it. Now you're having a nightmare because of it.

True, it's only been a week. And that they don't really have some sort of a connection.

But that doesn't mean that she doesn't give a fuck about Simon. Or that she shouldn't.

Also, they fucked. It might not be "fucking" really, but they "fucked" and that's enough.

Was it love then?

BEEEP BEEEEEEP!

BIP BIP!

BROOOOOOM!

The entire city seems... awake. And in distress.

Hanna went to the window and began closing it, but halfway through, she changed her mind. Not only because she loves the cool night breeze outside, but also because the open window made her feel... less alone.

It's as if the sirens and traffic outside reflect her distress tonight. She stayed in the window and savoured the pathetically weak, yet cold nonetheless, night breeze.

CLUNK CLUNK!

The door. It opened, revealing a person of huge stature. It couldn't have been anyone other than her father.

"You're awake," he muttered.

Hanna just stared at him as he sat on her bed. At this dreamlike hour, being reprimanded for staying up late is the least of her worries.

But her father stayed quiet and...  solemn. He caressed her bed, as if it reminds him of a fond memory.

BEEP BEEP! BROOOOOM!

"You got the best mattress," he said. It does remind him of a fond memory.

"I picked it myself," he continued, "'it's for my princess!' I said. You were 13 then."

He smirked and giggled. Then he looked at Hanna.

"We wanted your debut to be grand. As grand and stylish as it can be! 'Invite everyone! Get the best restaurant! Go to the nearest beach!' your mom and I had never been so passionate about something. We wanted to make it grand."

"Dad?" Hanna didn't know what to say.

"Apparently, it's because... it's because of guilt. Guilt," he began caressing the bed again, as if it's the one he's talking to.

"You are our little girl. Our only girl. So we protected you. We did everything to put you away from any sickness or danger," he stopped caressing the bed and looked directly at his daughter, "we didn't realize we're suffocating you, Hanna. I'm sorry. You know your mom and I love you so much."

It was an awkward silence. Even the increasingly chaotic noise outside didn't help.

Then they hugged. They cried. Only for a brief moment, but they hugged and cried nonetheless.

Hanna then sat beside her father, still speechless.

"Are you okay?" her dad said.

Hanna smiled, "yeah, I'm fine."

"No you aren't," he said.

It stung Hanna, not because it was her father making immediate relapse to controlling mode, but because it's true, she's not okay.

He understood all along.

She looked down.

"Yeah," she murmured, "but... I know we had to get out of here. For our family's safety."

"The good news, or maybe it's not a good news at all... I don't think we can leave tomorrow," her dad said, looking at the window.

For a while, they listened to the distant, dissonant orchestra of vehicles and sirens. And elephant steps.

"What's happening, dad?"

"Terrorism."

She looked at him with wide eyes.

"Probably," he murmured, "explosions are reported. It's probably terrorists or criminals, taking advantage of the current situation."

For a while again, they listened.

"Don't stress yourself okay?" her dad ruffled her hair as he stood, "let's sleep. Don't worry about anything."

He walked out of her room, gently closing the door.

Hanna stayed there, listening. Sympathizing with the chaos beyond the window.

***

Ashley wasn't really aversive to hygiene. Or at least that's what she wanted to believe.

What's life other than illusions anyway? She thought.

"Lick faster!" she screamed at the tiny man - a fucking ALIEN! - licking her right foot. The layer of sweat covering it was embarrassingly thick with dirt.

Such an unsanitary girl! she heard her dad's voice.

You're fucking gross! she heard her ex say.

Dirty girl! an old, nasty neighbor said.

Ridiculous. Yes, she absorbed the masculine art of grossness. Something that would make any juvenile woman cringe. Smoking, spitting constantly, not bothering to wash her feet, staying at home without a blouse... But it's not really the masculine urge to smell like rats, but the masculine urge to not give a fuck about anyone.

And now these men have the audacity to call her gross? Unsanitary?

Her dad. Her ex. That old man... Men. They're nothing. Nothing but obstacles. She went to the city to build her future, to be herself, to rid her life of such annoying creatures.

But instead she ended up as a nobody.

She raised her right foot and smashed her heel right into the tiny man.

"You call that cleaning? Make it fast! Go! Go! I want it all cleaned up in 5 minutes! You have another foot to clean!"

She watched the pathetic man flail under her foot. Like an insect. An insect she just stomped on.

He trembled like a vibrator as he licked her heel. And no... there's more. He's... he's sucking in the sweat!

She giggled, snorting like a pig. This weird alien... she never saw his face like that. A grossed out face.

She caressed her thin, silky shorts. It's wet. Beneath it are panties soaked in sticky fluid. Beneath that is a hungry flesh that just went into a climax.

She felt like she wet herself. She felt like a bad girl!

Look everyone! The scary alien is beneath me, licking my feet and sucking my foot sweat! Look at me dad, it's your bad girl! Look!

Her caresses in her pussy went wilder. She curled like a shrimp, moaning.

She paused.
"Did I say stop?" she looked at the tiny man, who's now a leap away from her right foot.

The man jumped in fear and ran to her foot. He resumed licking.

"Here!" she put the gap between her two biggest toes into his face, "clean it!"

The tiny tongue just felt so cute. So pathetic. And Jesus Christ the way he suckkkkkkeed!!!

As she masturbated through her shorts and panties for the second time, she started hearing firetrucks.

"Let the fucking world burrrrrn!"

Her toes scrunched up, catching her toy's head like a nutcracker catching a nut. It made her more excited. For he kept licking and sucking amidst it all.

Soon, she wet her already soaking panties again. She's bathed in sweat, breathing hard and giggling like a madwoman.

The toy didn't even began her other foot, maybe tomorrow.

Tonight, she'll have a nice orgasm-induced sleep. Yes, she'll sleep while wearing wet panties.

With a living alien toy beneath it.

She opened her panties, a sweet smell emanated from the disgusting mess beneath them. She grabbed Simon, who winced at the sight of her soaking wet panties and pussy.

"Time to go home," she said.
***

"Unsanitary," he heard the giant woman mutter.

"Gross," he heard her again.

"Dirty!" she gasped.

For Simon, the entire universe was like a video broadcast with a poor signal. All he can grasp is the immense being that is this cruel giant human before him, and the aimless movements that he's doing. His tongue was numb now, but the taste of the disgusting surface - even more disgusting than her feet - was so strong it crawls to his nose, to his lungs, to his soul.

Perhaps those smell and taste were what's been blurring his senses.

But he kept reminding himself, this is her ass. Where waste comes out.

Blumb!

Another distant explosion. Not a surprise. Last night was full of sirens and explosions, and this morning was even more noisy.

Everytime he hears a BLUMB! His senses come back in clear HD.

The woman's hushes turned to moans. Her fingers are right above him, playing with her pussy. He's crouching, his face sticking in her asshole.

His tongue is out. A bitter taste.

He slowly retracted his face. The smell somehow got stronger as he distance his beaten face from the disgusting circular flesh.

"Fucking filthy fuck!" she screamed.

Simon immediately planted his face back to the hole in fear. But he realized that it wasn't him. She wasn't even aware of his existence anymore!

Unfortunately, his face diving into her asshole made Ashley pause masturbating, noticing him.

"Shii- wait what?"

Too late.

A hand grabbed him and pushed him deeper. Deeper into the repulsive hole. Into the waste excreter.

"Oh GOD OH FUCKING GOD!"

Simon never stood a chance as his head was consumed by the hole. His body was in the tight and playful grip of her hand.

She screamed louder. She screamed names, obscenities, and even nonsense words.

BLAMMM!!!

The explosion was so near even Simon felt the ground shook.

"LET THE FUCKING WORLD BURRRN!!! THIS IS IT! THIS IS THE THIS!!! HOOOO!"

BLAAAAAAAM!!!!

The explosion not only shook the ground, but it was followed by sounds of crumbling rocks.

It's right in Ashely's house.

Ashley's grip loosened. So with painful hands and legs, he pulled his head out of her asshole.

He couldn't.

Suddenly, the hand grabbed him and pulled him out like a carrot from the ground.

He fell on the wet floor. Reality slowly reasserts itself.

He's in this woman's bathroom. It's not a typical bathroom. It's a concrete box with a faucet, a bucket, a toilet bowl, a bar of soap, and nothing else. The smell of wet concrete began to fight the awful smell covering Simon now.

What's with this woman that she smells so awful?

He looked and to his surprise, she's smiling.

"Sorry. I'm such a bad, filthy girl. I'm going to clean myself like I planned."

But he stayed there, lying on the cold floor in such an awkward pose. He was too weak and tired to even speak.

Crumbles. Something right in this very house.

Somebody is... destroying her house?

Simon turned to the woman, who was still smiling. 

"Let the world burn," she whispered.

KABLAG!!!

The pathetically locked bathroom door burst open.

Simon's heart dropped when he saw the door kicker. He turned to the giant woman, whose smile evaporated without trace.

It would've been a sight for such primitive humans.

The kicker looked like a 6 foot tall woman, but with cat ears, cat tail, and a pair of gigantic balls for ass.

A cat-girl just visited them.