- Text Size +
She left Simon.

She left him in the park.

And now, not only was she banned from going outside, martial law was even declared!

Sorry Simon, she thought.

She hugged her pillow and stared at the ceiling. Her eyes were dry. She's never a crying person. Whatever she feels, she keeps it inside and lets them dissolve there.

But she missed Simon. Of course she did.

Was it love? It's been only a week, but that doesn't change the fact that she used him as a dildo. And that she enjoyed it.

Was it love? Or was it the simple fact that she's such a clingy girl?

She opened her phone and continued chatting with Raine.

No alien bullshit, please, she chatted, but it's all over the damn internet.

But Raine, being Raine, tried her best to read her rants.

But bullshit being bullshit, alien stuff seeped into their conversation.

That was how she learned that the Space Agency was blown up.

The last thing that they told the public: a radio wave generator in the meteor.

A communication device.

***

"You really are gay aren't you?" Ashley's voice boomed from above.

Simon was sitting in front of Ashley's white floral panties, naked. His dick was sleeping. And the giantess's fat legs were surrounding him. The fatty flesh beneath the panty fabric seems to throb and breathe.

And the smell. The sweet, yet pungent smell emanating from it. Ashley's pussy seems to be more intimidating, more mature, and more evil than Hanna's.

In general, Ashley wasn't like Hanna. And it's much more than the smell and aura of their pussies, they were different in terms of personality too.

"You don't like it? YOU DON'T LIKE IT???" Ashley said.

Suddenly, a finger struck his chest and pinned him on the wooden chair. Another finger lunged straight between his legs.

"Come on! I know you like it!" Ashley pushed his dick inwards, and played with it.

Simon squirmed in pain, but Ashley pinned him harder.

She thrust her finger into his crotch, the massive pillar of flesh nudging his dick over and over again. But his dick remained dormant amidst such assaults.

"Urghh!" Ashley gave up and let him go.

He slowly stood up, his legs writhing in pain.

SHLOOM!

A big, solid glob of spit fell on him. Tumbling him to the ground upon impact.

He squirmed and opened his mouth to breathe. Bubbles formed in his head, and strings form as his arms rose up, as if trying to catch air above.

He coughed. It's getting in his lungs, and its smell was puncturing his nose.

"Ahhh!" he screamed.
A giggle from above, "What? You want more? Okay!"

Huuuuukk... THOO!

Another one. Big, fresh, and warm. It hit him so hard his head made a THUD with the wooden "floor".

He screamed and struggled, but even the bubbles that he's forming were below the spit's surface. He couldn't see. He couldn't hear. He couldn't breathe.

An endless flow of disgusting sputum went in his mouth. As he struggle, he unwillingly sucked more of the phlegm. He couldn't even close his mouth.

A giggle? A voice? Ashley - the monster - was saying something.

Suddenly, he's squeezed between two gigantic masses of flesh - Ashley's thighs. Some of the saliva flee out of his mouth, as if the thighs squeezed him like a toothpaste.

He's covered in Ashley's spit, and he smelled disgusting. But at least... he could see now.

But he couldn't talk. He looked at Ashley, giving his best angry look, his best pleading look, his best despairing look.

"Eew, aren't you so pathetic?" she turned closer to him.

A sharp squirt sound. And a long and thick foam started to fall from her thick lips.

Simon cried and struggled, trying to get away from the sticky torrent slowly descending above him. He realized that the spit covering him made the struggle between Ashley's thighs a slippery one - in vain.

The spit from above hit his head.

Simon cried and wildly flailed, but this only made the spit from above enter his mouth.

Suddenly, a finger pushed him. He smoothly slides along Ashley's thighs... into her pussy. 
He was effortlessly swiped like a credit card, his struggles were literally nothing. The nearly hairless pussy embraced him, and immediately after that, the panty fabric sealed him shut.
"Get used to it, toy," he heard her voice in the odorous darkness.

***

"If it's really a spaceship, I think they should return it."

Hanna turned around at her 16 year old brother Erin. Her face becoming less gloomy.

Erin stopped his long rant about what's currently happening.

"You're right Erin," Hanna said, her voice almost too happy.

"Uhhh... sure sis," he made a nervous giggle, "I see you're stressed about all these stuffs but... I can't really do anything right now. The internet is down and TV doesn't work anymore."

"It's okay, I apprec-"

"It's not. Why would you be like that if it's not okay, huh? You? My tomboy sister?"

"Shut the fuck up!" she playfully punched Erin as they both laughed.

"Just trying to cheer you up sis, lots of things are happening right now."

"Yeah."

"But I believe we'll be alright. The countryside is far away but... it's probably safer there."

At the mention of their planned trip away from this city, Hanna's face got gloomy again.

She's about to leave Simon for good. How is he? Is he even... alive?

Erin stopped talking upon seeing his sister like that. Before he can resume, the doorbell rings.

Hanna's dad and older brother entered home, carrying groceries.

"Martial law was lifted, but there were many soldiers in the mall!" her dad said.

Hanna's mom appeared and ran to the two of them. Hugging them as if she never saw them for quite a while.

"Thank goodness you're all safe!"

***

When human saliva dries up, it gets very sticky and gross. The smell of it, when combined with that evil woman's vagina smell, is nauseating.

Much of Simon's senses got blurry. Even his sense of time was messed.

How long was he pinned between the solid panty fabric and the monstrous vagina?

The whole time, he was immobilized, barely breathing. Drops of tears were coming from his eyes. Ashley's pussy was holding his entire back in a death-embrace.

He wanted to get out, but he couldn't.
Suddenly, the surroundings got cooler and light booms in. His prison was opened. The vagina spat him out, and the panty fabric stopped restraining him.
He's free... or not.

He was welcomed by Ashley's gigantic face, her eyes full of malicious glee.

Two fingers caught his head and pulled him from the wet space between the panty and the pussy. He's was stuck to it, the combination of dried saliva and vaginal juice was like glue. Thin strings of that fluid formed as he was being retrieved.

"Did you like it, toy?"

He was savoring the fresh air, albeit with a slight odor from the disgusting goo covering him. His visions were adjusting, it was hard to blink with wet eyelids.

"Halt!" he whispered,  "halt this please!"

"What was that? Good! I knew you like it, you fucking pervert!"

"I'm not a..." he tried to whisper more, but he ran out of fresh air.

"You saying something, toy?"

"I'm not... not- NOT!"

He was brought closer to her face. Warm air from her nose blows his body like a humongous hair dryer.
"What is it again?"

"I am NOT... a pervert!"

Ashley smiled and then giggled, "you're not a pervert huh? I like that, I really like that, toy!"

Simon was confused. He tried opening his mouth, but a wet, weird flesh hit his face.

Fresh, foamless saliva covered him.

"Mmmm!" Ashley said.

She licked Simon again... and again.

His face, his head...

She's... cleaning him?
Soon, his head is inside her mouth. Her lips around her neck. The dark hole, full of syrupy thick saliva, sucking him in.

Simon couldn't even struggle, the sensation was electrifying him. It made his arms and legs shoot straight and tremble, unable to move.

He was released with a schloop!.

He drank in the fresh air. The fresh saliva that covers him now contaminated every air that he breathe in. He smelled disgusting.

"You liked it?"

Without waiting for an answer, her lips dove to his crotch. Sucking it, playing with her tongue.

Simon couldn't help but... moan.

"Ha! I knew you like it! You like it you pervert!!!"

She sucked harder, her tongue playing with his tiny dick.
As the game escalates, she devoured his legs.

Her tongue circled his entire body, sucking every now and then. Every suck stretch his torso and send him into areas of emotion and pleasure he didn't know existed.

It wasn't really orgasm. It's more like vertigo, not to mention a primal fear.

Fear of being eaten.

Simon knew this woman was poor, with not much to eat.

So as his body sank deeper into the woman's mouth, the sensation got even more stronger.

He couldn't feel anything but that lips crawling in his torso, and that mighty tongue, circling, playing...

Schloop schloop schloop... SUUUCK!

Schloop schloop schloop... SUUUCK!

Schloop schloop schloop... SUUUUUUCK!

He's now neck deep. His senses are in overdrive. He can't even think anymore.

Until his head finally entered.

In the darkness, he tumbled and got pinned between the fleshes around. Saliva replaced air, there's nothing but spit everywhere. He could barely move.

He was played and sucked like a hard candy.

***

He didn't know how long it lasted. How did he end up lying down on that giant towel, covered in so much foamless spit.

He looked around, feeling like he woke up from a hibernation.

A while ago, the entire universe was someone's mouth. A while ago, everything is made up of two elements: saliva and flesh. A while ago, he had a few minutes left to live. He'll end up as a snack for a primitive creature.

"Wipe yourself," a voice, unusually soft, but undeniably Ashley.

A pair of giant thin paper - tissue paper, he guessed - fell beside him.

He wiped himself, trembling for some reason.

He coughed, gobs of Ashley's spit falling from his throat. Tears falling from his eyes.

What am I feeling right now? Am I mad? Sad? Happy?

It seemed like Ashley's mouth factory reset him.

"Do you mind if I ask you... who are you?" Ashley said.

If Hanna changed him, Ashley reset him.

He didn't know what to do. He felt like... he should just submit to this godly being.

"Or rather... what are you, toy?"

"Toy," Simon echoed, his mind lost.

Ashley giggled, "you're funny! But stop fucking around, what are you?"

"I'm an alien. An alien toy."

"An alien huh? Wait..." Ashley fell silent, "AN ALIEN?! JESUS CHRIST! YOU'RE THE ALIEN?"

"Yes"

Ashley laughed. A loud, obnoxious laugh.

She lighted up a cigarette and took the towel and tissues away.

She blew a smoke, and sucked another.

She consumed the smoke, then quickly grabbed Simon. The tiny man was helpless as she put the burning smoke in his crotch. She threw both the smoke and Simon back to the table.
Simon was screaming in pain, his crotch was on fire again, but this time, she didn't put it out.