- Text Size +
It was as if every nerve of her body lighted up, and then went together in her crotch. Building up like a heat in a stove. Until... until... until it bursted in a wet, sticky, explosion.

Hanna never made such a pleasurable exhale before.

She wiggled her crotch as she pulled out the tiny man. Gasping and moaning as she does.

He looked grotesque, as if he saw a ghost. His hand was raised up, like an eager student in a classroom.

Above all, he's incredibly wet.

"Are you okay?"

Simon's eyes opened in a wet flick. He looked at her and made a small smile.

"I'm sorry"

"I am well," the tiny man answered and coughed. He coughed up some sticky fluid.

The bed was wet.

She just wet the bed.

Apart from that, she probably hurt Simon.

She stood up and quickly got dressed.

She then grabbed Simon and washed him in the bathroom.

She stared at the tiny man after that. He's fine, in fact, he was staring and smiling at her.

"Hanna..."

"Are you really okay?"

"Yes. It was a unique experience that I will remember. I observed that you are happy, which is making me react as happy."

Hanna found herself smiling at that.

"Hanna... I think I... am fond of you."

***

"But do you think the aliens arrived?" Raine said before having a mouthful of burgers. She's clearly glad to see Hanna again.

Hanna and her three friends were eating at a fast-food chain. With Hanna's week-long absence at school, her friends kind of missed her.

"Of course not, it was a small meteor, how can an alien, let alone a UFO fit in it?" Hanna answered.

"I guess you're right," Ralph said, "but it's possible to have a tiny alien, right?"

Hanna choked on her milkshake.

"Easy there girl!" Raine giggled.

"But if they're small, they wouldn't be able to kill us like in the movies right?" a frightful Marián said.

"Would aliens really kill us if they go here?" Ralph said, "why though? I mean, it's not like there's a war between us and them like in the movies, right?"

"Maybe they'll kill us out of spite," Raine said.

Everyone, except Hanna, laughed.

"I mean think about this: if an alien is more advanced than us, they'll treat like we treat anthills!"

"They'll kill us... for fun?"

They all became silent.

Raine stared at Hanna with that wide-eyed stare. Hanna made a sheepish laugh, "I think we shouldn't worry too much about those... silly conspiracy theories!"

"Yeah," Raine said. She's about to say more, but fell silent.

"I guess? I think this whole alien hype is the reason why UFO sightings spiked all over the world," Ralph said.

"And the metal thingy in the Space Agency?" Marián said.

"Forget about that crap. It's from space, of course it'll be unusual. Oh, and that stupid Agency person who spread the news was fired in his job."

"Why though? What if he's fired because he's telling the truth?"

Silence.

Ralph sipped his milkshake like a stressed smoker sipped his cigarette.

Hanna stared at her burger. She lost her appetite. Apparently, her friends felt the same as well.

***

Is this... love?

An educational institution, that's where Hanna went. With him safely tucked inside her backpack like a school supply.

He heard many voices. Most definitely humans as old as Hanna. And they were all talking about... aliens?

He felt uncomfortable inside the backpack, but whenever he heard Hanna's voice, he felt secure.

Now, it's afternoon. Hanna's class just dismissed. She ran to the city park to "clear her head" and of course, to check if he's okay there.

As he was picked out, he saw Hanna's weary and sweaty face. Her beautiful face.

Why does he feel... light?

"Are you okay Simon? I shouldn't have brought you to school!"

Is this... love?

"Simon?"

"Yes yes... I am comfortable," he responded.

It's Monday afternoon, about four days since that night. The park was filled with highschoolers and college students like Hanna. It was a noisy place, but somehow, Hanna was still wearing that smile that she wears when in solitude.

"Let's rest here, I'm sick and tired of those fucking alien talks!"

Simon gave her a confused look. What does she mean?

"Oh, I didn't mean to- no no"

"You're beautiful"

Hanna was stunned.

"Because of you... I decided to... stop because... I realized that everyone else is... not like that in their purest form. It made me rethink my plans, and it made me decide to face the outcomes of my plans"

Hanna was still stunned. But as she listened, her face slowly curled into a smile.

"Thank you, human," Simon said.

Suddenly, he was grabbed and smacked to Hanna's breasts. His head bouncing upon contact.

It took him a while to realize it: Hanna was giving him a hug.

Hugs. A universal gesture of affection. His fellow species do it, he even saw cat-girls and other creatures do it.

Slowly, he was released. Hanna was tearful.

"Sorry," she said. Sniffing and wiping her eyes.

They stared at each other. It was a highly awkward stare.

Too awkward, in fact.

Because...

Because...

It was too quiet.

Something is odd.

Simon felt Hanna's grip tighten. He looked at her and she appeared to notice it too, at least in the intuitive level.

The silence continued.

We should probably get out of-

Rustles.

Simon looked around. The park, the people, the trees...

Silence.

Then more rustles, this time louder.

And another.

Simon turned to the trees, he's certain it's there.

It was.

"HANNA LOOK!"

She jumped and tumbled to the ground upon seeing the shadowy figure.

Carrying a handgun.

BANG! BANG!

The people in the park stopped, then ran away. Like ants who got disturbed.

Hanna stood up and started sprinting for her life.

It was a fast ride for Simon. The trip was a blur of trees and screams.

BLAB!

A wall. It hit them like a spaceship at full speed.

Simon fell to the ground.

The "wall" was a bulky man in a white guard uniform, he was holding... another gun.

"Go! Go!" the raspy voice from him said.

He pushed Hanna with him as they ran away.

Away from him.

He was left there, sitting on the ground as everyone ran away.

***

Ashley walked along the park. It was empty, an unusual thing, even at this time of the night.

She lit up a cigarette. Nothing like strolling along such a wide place late at night. It clears her head. It makes her ignore the tons of problems one could expect from a poor person like her.

She sat on a bench and smoked.

Apparently, there was a shooting attempt in the afternoon. In Monday afternoon for fucks sake!

Every weekday afternoon is the same: tons of students fooling around, practicing for some dumb dance. Families with little kids running around. Athletes jogging across the park...

How can an attempted shooting happen at that time?

And it even killed one of the guards!

What pathetic beings, those guards! She spat on the ground and sucked her cigarette. She blew a big smoke.

They can't even spot her right now. When everyone was prohibited from this park as they "investigate".

There's no one in sight, uniformed or otherwise.

And it was quiet.

Except...

Except for that noise.

What is it?

Ashley stopped smoking and almost held her breathe.

There was indeed a sound.

A sound of... crying?

She looked around.

Ghosts? She snorted, why would she believe in such bullshit?

You're just stressed, Ashley, life is hard after all, she thought.

As she smoke, she can't unhear that weird noise now. Her cigarette was almost used up.

She stood up and looked around, walking.

She kicked the small rock with her sandal clad foot.

The noise got louder. It was as if the rock cried when she kicked it.

It wasn't a rock.

She squatted, her dirty shorts screaming for mercy as they tried to hold her meaty thighs.

She just kicked... a doll? A talking doll?

She grabbed the doll. He's quite soft. Like... a real human.

She put him near her ear.

That noise.

She squeezed him, and he screamed.

A tiny person. A tiny person! What the actual fuck?

It's more bullshit than ghosts.

But it's here, she's holding him. And as she stared at him, she started making out his face.

He's pretty cute, not gonna lie.

She took the last of her cigarette and blew the smoke on his tiny face. He winced and... he even coughed! What sorcery is this?

Then with a smirk, she put the cigarette in his crotch. He screamed in pain as she pushed it between his legs.

The cigarette was put out, and his pants and shirt glowed red.

The man was wincing. He's not crying, and he's not that shocked about having his balls burned. He's such a toughie. An almost uncannily tough little guy.

I like him.

She spat on his body, putting out the flames and covering him in vile, sticky goo.

She looked at his penis. It was like a maggot.

She smiled and began rubbing it with her finger. The tiny spit-covered dong danced and slides as she played with it.

"You like it?" she grinned. His toughness might be uncanny, but like any other men, there's only one way to control them.

But...

He's... not liking it.

"Wow," she whispered.

She grabbed her tank top and cheap bra and dragged them up. It revealed a fairly healthy set of breasts.

"Come on boy, I know you like it!"

She fiddled with the tiny man's dick faster. But it wouldn't cum.

"Are you fucking... gay?"

She spat in the tiny man's face. She then gripped his entire body. Only his head can move.

He struggled to breathe beneath that disgusting slime.

"What's your name boy?"

Moans.

She wiped his face. Wincing as she wiped off her own spit.

She then stared at him. She's not repeating her question.

"I'm Ashley, and from now on you'll be my toy."

She spat on his face again.

***

Police Corporal John took a sip of his black coffee. The thing about night shift, is that it's chill. People may picture the most vile of crimes happening at times like 1 AM. But in reality, it's mostly just a boring stay at the station.

Even now, 1AM on Tuesday, where the city park was under watch because of a shooting, it's pretty dormant.

But there's something occupying the corporal's mind.

Days ago, they were told to keep an eye on that family. The Halls family. Apparently, the meteor incident turned them into crude celebrities. And now, the young daughter of the family, Hanna Halls, was almost killed in the park.

This blunder might cost him his position, but there seems to be a bigger puzzle in it.

Did he mishear something? Do they have to protect instead of monitor the Halls family?

Why would they go after such a generic family?

And of course, just like everytime the corporal asks himself the question, the same answer immediately goes in: the meteor, and the alien bullshit.

Would they, whoever they are, go as far as to kill one of them to silence the so-called "alien movement"? Or maybe to boost it?

Same questions. Same dead-ends.

He has to move now.

So he emptied his coffee cup and ordered his subordinates to monitor the suburban area where the Halls family live.

But one of them interrupts, "sir, I don't think we have to."

The corporal felt a chill. Not a crawling chill, but a big bad dormant chill like a block of ice.

He asked him why.

"Martial law was just declared in our area."