- Text Size +

Three days have passed. It's Thursday. Hanna and her family's fourth day in Melanie's place.


Their backyard was almost done. On Saturday, they'll move back.


Her older brother was at school. Apparently, having his home struck by a meteor won't stop him from studying.


Her younger brother was fooling around outside. Melanie's two brats were at school too.


Melanie and Hanna's mom were doing chores. Fortunately, Melanie was nice enough to let them slack off in their week-long stay at her place. What a friendship she and mom got.


So just like yesterday, Hanna was savoring alone time at one of the bedrooms. Well, not really alone.


"So, the spaceship is your only way of escaping?" she whispered.


"Yes," the tiny man was sitting beside her. Hanna couldn't resist grinning. He looked adorable beside her in the giant bed. He looked like a doll next to her.


"What is it?" he said, noticing her stifled giggles.


The spaceship was in the Space Agency, probably torn apart already by curious men in lab coats.


"And... it's probably gone, yes," Hanna said.


"That is what I said. And your primitive tools are not enough to make a new one."


"And to top that... the Galaxy Emperor is after you?"


Simon almost grunted, but it came out as a sigh. "The Galactic Empire. They're after us. And my comrades... they are probable caught already."


"But... are you sure? They're probably still there, uncaught."


"Low probability."


"Wha- Oh, you mean slim chance."


"And that is why I want to meet your ruler. I want to make alliance."


"I still don't get it."


"My vehicle is in a place under the control of your government. If there is anyone who can create a vehicle for me, it's them. Observe, dumb human!"


"How will you do it?"


"I'll give them technologies! Technologies way past your primitive ones!"


"Wait, you have the technologies in your vehicle? Or... you're carrying it?" Hanna's face slowly inflated into a smile, "you have some sort of a phone?"


But Simon looked at her with wide eyes, his color flushing, his breathing becoming deep and slow. Hanna's curiosity and smile deflated.


Simon stood and walked away from her. Hanna couldn't resist grinning as she watched the little guy walk on the bed. It's so cute!


She laid down in the bed so that her face was right behind him. It's funny how easily she can surround him at this size.


The tiny man turned around to face her giant set of eyes, and she saw something new: rage. His eyes were almost glowing, his nose was flaring, his jaws were trembling.


For the first time, she felt fear of Simon.


Seeing the giant girl gasp, he laughed. It wasn't a cold, or evil laugh. It was the same warm laugh that Hanna knew. His eyes, his nose, his jaws... they all calmed down.


"No," she heard him whisper.


He then ran to her giant face. He went to her nose, stopping with his both hands on it, then buried his face in it, his lips making a wet sound as it contacts the gigantic nose.


Both of them were shocked after that.


Did he just... kissed me? Hanna thought.


The silence got heavier and heavier, harder and harder to carry and keep. At last, Hanna broke it.


"What do you mean by no?"


Simon's almost trance-like smile disappeared in a blink.


"Oh... that? That word? That word earlier... I mean... The galactic empire will not reach here... at least... high probability. It was a small wormhole."


Hanna tried to smile, despite not understanding. She knew he's trying to pull himself together, now that his plan to kill everyone had failed.


"What happens if they arrived anyway?"


"They will kill me."


BLAGG!!!


They turned.


The door burst open. It was Hanna's mom. She looked worried.


Without thinking, he grabbed Simon and hid him quickly. Somewhere near: under her ass.


Her mom didn't notice it as she walk to her, still wearing that worried face.


"Oh, Hanna," she said as she sit down, caressing her cheek.


Hanna wiggled in her seat, pinning the poor tiny man between her ass cheeks.


Sorry Simon, she thought.


"Have you seen anything at home during that night?" her mom said.


It was like a sudden strike. She was almost speechless. "Li-like w-ww-what mom?"


"Anything."


Hanna slowly shook her head. As she do, the man under her was starting to struggle against her ass. As if it's the truth itself, trying to escape.


"Are you sure? Nothing? Lights? Metal stuffs?"


She shook her head faster, sitting harder on Simon beneath her. Putting all her weight against the truth trying to escape.


"UFOs?"


She stopped shaking her head. She stared at her mom.


Her mom returned the stare.


A staring contest.


Eventually, mom smiled and kissed her daughter's forehead, "be careful okay? If anyone asked you about that, you've seen nothing, okay? Even the cops! And don't entertain anyone in the internet. Actually I was thinking about banning social media for a while but..." she trailed off.


Her mom stood up, "sorry for bothering you, dear! Whoever you've been talking to, don't worry! I won't judge you!"


After saying that, she walked out of the room and slammed the door shut.


***


A silky fabric. And above that... Another layer of cloth. Beyond that... Hanna's ass.


It's pressing on him. His face right between the gigantic cheeks.


Simon had to laugh. Being stuffed in one of those cat-girl's ass is the nightmare that haunts him whenever he sleeps. And now... he's experiencing it. In a human's ass!


He struggled, but the giant girl shifted and pinned him harder. 


The fabric was all over him now, it was a thin fabric. He could almost taste the flesh beyond those layers of cloth. He can barely move. He's right between Hanna's ass cheeks. He's literally living his nightmare. Simon felt his cheeks burn and he almost wept in humiliation.


He could barely breathe. What's worse though? Being stuffed between a cat-girl's planet-sized ass cheeks, or between a human's? A body so pure and natural... so primitive.


As he struggled to breathe, he realized it's the latter.


The smell. It was... something else. Not a pleasant one, but far from the abominable odor of a cat-girl's bottom.


It was sour... and musky. The smell of sweat in the fabric... the lack of outside air. It's quite an odor.


He squirmed, and the ass responded by pinning him down again. The weight of this human is humbling. It makes him feel helpless. He might be smarter or more civilized, but at this size a mere human ass can eat him like this!


He opened his mouth and tried to gasp for air. The odor that was polluting his lungs are now polluting his stomach as well. It's making him sick.


Without realizing it, tears start to flow down his eyes.


Suddenly, he heard the door being slammed.


He froze in place.


Silence.


The silence continues but... bubbles?


Bubbles. A blub blub blub sound from somewhere, approaching like a chugging train.


Simon felt an electrifying fear. This couldn't be good.


The train of bubbles, whatever they are approached him.


It's in Hanna's ass.


The train slammed Simon. A solid metal that pulverized his eyes, his lungs, his throat, his dignity...


His throat was coughing like crazy as he inhaled the hideous gas that came out of this human's ass.


Sulfur. Rotting food. Burning yellow-tree (a species of plant in his planet). This stench matches the cat-girls' odors in terms of hideousnes!


Suddenly, the ass released him. Her tormentor, Hanna, stood up. 


Fresh air.


He gulped it in, slowly getting up. He ended up standing on all fours, coughing and weeping.


"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry! Sorry, Simon!"


He looked up at Hanna. He wanted to shout and rage at her but...


He felt fear in those giant eyes of her. His eyes trailed her nice casual clothes... her stomach, smooth and natural. Her beautiful face...


No. It wasn't fear. It was... awe.


"I'm really sorry Simon!" the giant girl's face approached him, "I didn't mean that. I was confused!"


Incredibly, Simon was able to respond with a smile.


"I am not bad. I am aware that you prevented the other human from retrieving me."


"No, it's bad. I sat on you, and... and... fff-fa-fa farrrt" Hanna exploded into an ironical laughter.


"It's not bad"


"Are you sure?"


"Yes, it is not like..." he stopped and looked up at her.


"Like what?"


"Them" he said, thinking about the cat-girls. Hanna should understand.


"I don't understand"


"In summary," he said, slightly annoyed, "the odor is not bad."


Hanna's face instantly flushed in color. She was shocked.


Then slowly, her face twirled into an angry one.


"You... you- you... pervert!" she yelled. But she quickly covered her mouth and glanced at the door. Somebody might've heard her.


Glancing back at him, the worried face turn back to anger, "do you think I forgot what you did on... on..."


"Yes yes, I'm sorry... I am aware of that. The first time we met. Believe me, I'm not seeking humans for sexual reproduction."


"The first time we met," Hanna's voice was now soft.


Hanna smiled and looked up, like an old woman reminiscing about her youthful days.


She stood and ran to the door. She locked it.


She came back and bounced on the bed.


Simon bounced up and fell on his knees.


He looked up in confusion at the giant girl, now sitting with crossed legs.


Taking off her red t-shirt.


He felt her eyes piercing him like he's a vodoo doll. Watching every edge of his body for any movement.


She is wearing a pink set of bra. It was a fair-sized bra, boasting the fair size of the girl's boobs along that chunky yet smooth skin of her. Her stomach slowly rised and fall.


Hanna pouted and slowly put her hands in the straps of her bra.


Snap. Snap. Snap.


Simon was still kneeling, confused.


She's showing her... breasts?


It was a plump pair of flesh. Even the alien who isn't attracted to such beauty had his attention grabbed.


Hanna smirked, stood up, and removed her blue thin shorts.


Then right after that... her red panties.


Simon frowned at the scenery before him.


Hanna frowned at the attitude of the tiny man before her.


Such gigantic, smooth legs. Like the feared giant snakes in other planets. So thick and meaty.


The two legs meet together in her crotch. A hole. Like an eye and a mouth at the same time. Filled with curly hairs. It was like a predator.


Simon knows what is it. And what's happening.


She's trying to sexually engage me.


She's trying to sexually engage me?


A giggle.


"Do you want to?"


He was shocked. Yet even more shocking was his response.


"I accept the challenge."


A gigantic hand grabbed him.


He squirmed, but before he could open his mouth, it brought him to the the hairy predator between he legs, which devoured him.


First, the smell. It's that type of sweet smell that stinks.


Then, the hairs. They're all over his face and torso.


And the flesh. The predator's core. Not warm, but hot. It immediately engulfed his face in such wet embrace.


He squirmed, but it makes the predatory flesh stronger, like a boa constrictor.


And... he's getting pushed further inside. By the hand.


He squirmed and struggled.


"AAAAHHH!"


He froze. The giant girl was... moaning!


He squirmed, but he was deep inside. He can barely move.


"AAAGHHH"


His legs were grabbed by the giant hand. Slowly pulling him out.


He tried to scream, but his voice left him. He tried to move, but he's stiff as a wood.


He was shoved in again.


Pull out. Shove in. Pull out. Shove in.


Pull out shove in pull out shove in.


Pull shove pull shove pull shove.


Pullshovepullshovepullshove.


pushopushopusho...


His senses slowly blur away. All he see and smell was that hairy, predatory flesh. His mouth was open, he's probably drooling, but he can't close it. He can't move.


The push-shove dramatically slowed down. It ended in a long shooooooooooooooovvvvvveee....


His eyes went wide, his mouth opened wider. He's going deep deep deep inside.


He felt the hand go away.


And then it returned as a single finger. Right at his ass. Pushing him further.


Hanna's vagina nearly ate him whole. The finger stayed inside, shaking his ass - no, shaking his entire body.


He squirmed and then shivered.


Simon never had such an experience before in his life. It's like... being embraced in the ultimate way.


That's right. Incredibly, he was kind of glad he accepted the challenge.


He moved his right arm, slowly, like an earthworm burrowing.


A few struggling movements...


As he is shoved further inside, his hand snaked further. Beyond his head... until his arm was completely stretched up.


A long moan.


"AAAAHHHHHHH..."


At those few seconds, Simon thought about the weird human culture of valuing someone who haven't had sex. It's as if a sexual activity takes away something, instead of giving something new. A new experience.


As the sticky, warm flood hit him in a tsunami. He knew both of them gained something new. A new, extraordinary experience.