- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

"Are you sure you don't need food?" Hanna's voice was soft, almost tender.

Hanna was clearly moved my that story of his. Unsurprisingly, like many primitive intelligent life in the universe, humans see food as the language of hospitality, of love even perhaps.

And... of death?

Simon wondered if they're still in the stage of civilization where assassination means poisoning the target's meal.

As a second thought, he wondered if they found a way to eat some tiny creatures. Alive.

"No, I do not be full with human food. Besides, this body of mine can sustain me for... for some time."

"And after that time?"

Simon fell quiet. He felt pleasantly surprised by the sudden concern of this giant being.

Hanna ate the rectangular food she was offering. It was "bread", apparently.

"So what are you planning now? I really want to know."

Simon became a bit irritated, "I don't know! And why do you want to know anyway?"

They fell silent. Hanna gobbled up the rest of the "bread". Sticky sounds of bread being mushed in her mouth filled the room.

"I want... to help," Hanna said.

Simon suppressed a snicker.

"You need your spaceship right? Can you just... go back there? In your planet?"

Simon's will fell. He remembered: he is on the run. He is being chased by the Galactic Empire. His allies were probably captured already. His fellow men in his planet were probably punished and he is probably exiled now. Damn that unmapped wormhole! The wormhole to this terrible primitive planet! The wormhole of death!

"Simon?"

"No!"

"Why?" Hanna sounds as if it hurt her, "I'm here to help with anyt-"

"No."

"Okay."

"No."

Hanna just stared at him.

"No. No, human. No."

Hanna turned away and wiggled away to a nearby wall. She sat there and stared at the window.

Simon looked down and tried to think. He reminisced on his life as a vengeful tiny alien. He remembered his life starting from that tragic morning.

***

Several of his fellow people on the ground. Dead. Crushed to unrecognizable paste. Some have punctured body.

Simon's city was bathed in blood after the little visit of those cat girls. Some buildings were intact, but the entire city was ruined.
And what do people like Simon do when their city is ruined? They migrate to another.

But they won't just migrate, they'll complain! After all, there are many survivors of that rampage. A fraction of a city's worth of a crowd will definitely bring attention.

And perhaps that's why the organization who are fighting against giant aliens' abuses instantly expressed support to them.

The government noticed them, and as usual, can do nothing beyond useless words sent to the government of those disgusting cat-people.

So they planned a big scale protest. A five days (in their planet) worth of protests in their ruined city.

On the third day, a gigantic black vehicle arrived as they march.

A huge cat-woman emerged from it. It was an awe inducing sight. Her planet sized ass eclipsed their sun. Her hair and her tail sways in a way that paralyzes them.

The protest died out a little, so some of them shouted in rage. Everybody followed.

So when a teenage cat-girl shouting "picnic! picnic!" in Galactic Standard Language emerged, their voices were already like a battle cry.

An older cat-girl emerged. This time, the protest died out for good. Everybody recognized one of the monsters who ruined their city. In fact, she's the most enthusiastic one. The leader of the group of cat-girls who destroyed their city.

Instead of a neat college attire, she was now wearing a crop top exposing her wide, smooth tummy. And a short skirt, which looked like a comically small hat for the pair of planets that are her ass.

"Sister, so this is where you went to in your field trip?" the younger cat girl said.

"Yes!" the older one said.

"Wow! I can't wait to be in year 4! Being in year 1 in college is boring!"

"Well, it's good that our parents have connections in the government so we can go wherever we want!"

"Yeah! Picnic!!!!"

They watched the three gigantic beings go to their ruined city. They watched them squat at the buildings, looking for some of the tiny people apparently. The younger one blew on it, in an attempt to lure out some. But of course, they found none.

Then in their horror, the mother swiped an entire city block with her office shoe clad foot. Buildings got toppled in a rumbling sound.

The two daughters joined, destroying any intact building that they see. Office shoes, crimson flip-flops, and purple flip-flops. All of those cat people's footwear were erasing an entire city's existence  - a hundred years worth of civilization.
Simon froze in shock. He barely noticed his peers moaning in fear or rage or whatever. Some had fainted, some ran away. He quietly watched the cat-people family destroy his neighborhood. His home. His childhood. His identity.

The sound of their city succumbing made the ground tremble. Some brave - or stupid - people in the buildings and houses in the neighboring cities go out to see what's happening. Some people looked at them, shouting with rage for three days only to end up like this.

In their horror, the younger girl pointed somewhere and jumped with glee.

They then begin catching some people. Simon will never forget them.

The woman caught by the older cat girl - that very same cat-girl from that field trip, screaming and flailing as she flew to the giant girl's mouth. Then another person, a man. The cat girl wasn't even done chewing the poor woman, when she gobbled up the man. Then another, a man again, suffering the same fate.

Simon suddenly found himself throwing up. Blood was dripping from that cat-girl's lips. He looked around the street, and that's when he realized that the protest dissolved into a crying and puking session.

A shadow engulfed them all.

The mother. In her hand is a messy mass of many tiny people. Most of which have grotesque bodies and impossibly angled limbs. She was as if holding a handful of candies.

She is looking at a nearby building. Her younger daughter was blowing it like a candle.

Many people ran out of the building, only to be swiftly caught by the mother, using her other hand. Some are caught by the daughters, flying straight to their mouth like snacks.

The pile of bodies in the mother's hand grew a bit. She stuffed it between her ass cheeks. It was a gruesome image: bodies being forced between those giant balls of flesh. Fingers pushing them deeper into the crack. Some people fell on the ground.

The younger daughter happily stepped on the fallen people with her purple slippers. The freshman cat-girl doesn't really look so different from her older sister. It was as if that cat girl from the field trip doubled and came back to wreak further havoc.

The slippers swept on the ground. Smearing the street with blood. A feminine giggle boomed.

"Mommy look!" she pointed right at Simon.

The mother's face lighted up and she almost ran to his group. The ground trembled so hard some window crashed.

"Ah yes! It must be the protest!"

Simon looked up at her. She is wearing a layer of cosmetics, and a sinister wide-eyed smile. She could've been beautiful, like her daughters.

But as her face grimaced in unimaginably disgusting ways, Simon couldn't help but feel disgust.

But it was just the beginning...

The mother cat-girl's lips pursed and...

THOO!

An oddly wet explosion. And an oddly wet tremble in the ground.

Several snails flew and got stuck in Simon's back. Turning around, he realized they weren't snails, but... spit. Drops of disgusting, cat-girl spit.

A huge pile of it boiled with bubbles forming and popping. Many people in it were struggling to escape. It's like a quick sand, or a lava. Some people tripped and got stuck in the slimy pool like a rat on a sticky paper trap.

A cold wind blew. And he noticed the rancid smell.

Tears formed in Simon's eyes. He fell on his knees watching his fellow men drown in some cat-woman's saliva.

"Eeew," he heard the younger daughter said, as if to insult.

He then felt a massive push from behind. It was like being hit by a truck. All air escaped his lungs as he plunged right into the pool of spit.

He stumbled and fell face first into the saliva pool. It was the younger girl's slipper, she kicked him to the spit pool.

He screamed, but it was instantly silenced by the sudden invasion of the saliva into his mouth and nose.

As he struggle, the slipper came back and stepped on him, pinning him deeper. His body hit the ground.

But as the slipper went up, an obscenely thick string of saliva stretched between the ground and the slipper's sole. The pool was thinned out, and the nearly fainting Simon managed to see it all.

He saw one of his peers stuck in the saliva-covered slipper sole. And he saw the slipper swipe on the ground in an attempt to get rid of the spit sticking in it. Spit, combined with the trapped person's blood, was smeared on the ground.

He heard the cat-girl's laugh as it all happen. He heard them rejoice and have fun. He heard them go away, as he lie there.

That day haunted him for the rest of his life. Feeding him with hatred and fueling him for his vengeance.
They protested, and they responded by spitting on them.
Some surviving protesters rescued him from the disgusting spit foam.

They teamed up, they studied, they watched their own government helplessly condemn what just happened.

Nothing happened. The cat-girls were bigger. And on the top of that: they have connections.

So Simon and the survivors studied. They built themselves. They were united by their frustrations.

Simon's planet have advanced knowledge in engineering. Their tiny size gave them dense neurons which made them unbelievably quick learners.

Simon and the gang thought they made the best plan: To fly across the the universe. In the nearby planets. Through the discovered and undiscovered wormholes. And...

Shrink everyone on those planets.

Shrink everyone in the universe.

Before they even reach a planet, the Galactic Empire discovered, and engaged them in a death chase.

It was like an eagle chasing down a bunch of mosquitoes! But it was a death chase nonetheless.

Simon's fleet stumbled upon an undiscovered wormhole.

And that's how he ended up on earth.

It was an unmapped wormhole, so he wouldn't be spotted... yet.
It's only a matter of time.

Before they find him.

***

Simon realized that the young giantess was staring at him as he silently reminisced about the past events.

He can tell that she has quite an attractive face in human standards. Her body is also that of a slender yet not thin figure. The humps of her boobs. The way her chunky thighs thicken and go together in her ass... she has a generic body. A standard body of a primitive being, like a human. None of those crazy planet ass of cat-girls, or the ridiculously thick body of tinies like him.

Hanna smiled as he look at her. He doesn't have a plan right now, but whatever it will be, he knows that he needs her. And that she'll be there for him.

"No," he finally said, not knowing what to tell Hanna.

"Whatever your plan is," Hanna's voice was dead serious, "I'll be rooting for you!"