- Text Size +
Monday afternoon. Two days have passed. Hanna was cycling to the city park, wearing an old shirt. Memories of the last summer flooded her.

When was the last time she wore this shirt? It might have been a year ago. It still fits her rather well. Two plump bumps are hanging in her chest in an almost awkward way. Hanna's breasts are not really huge, but still pretty big and healthy.

The reason she fetched this old shirt is its chest pocket. Surprisingly, Simon fits there rather perfectly.

As her bicycle swept the road, the tiny man inside her shirt pocket was barely moving. It's better that way, for it reduces the feeling of... being groped.

Sure, the layer of bra protects her from the potentially malicious hands of the tiny man. But it's still better than putting him in one of her pathetic short pockets. Ironically, she'd rather put him on top of her boob than to suffocate him and potentially make him fall as she pedal her bike.

She decided to not go to school for a week while their house was being fixed. Melanie's two children told Hanna's mom about her "weird" behavior of laughing inside the bathroom. The two brats couldn't mind their own business, eh?

With no room to be by herself, and with lots of bullshits with other people there, Hanna wanted to be somewhere solitary, like a park.

How do aliens hang out? she told Simon earlier. She was at her room in their house, where the noisy construction outside drills her ears.

Simon shrugged. Either he didn't hear over that goddamn construction, or he didn't understand.

A trip to the park is what I need, she thought.

She reached the park. She cruised past the children's playground and the parking lot.

She went to the back of the park. Lined by trees, this is perhaps the greenest part of the city. Not only greenest, but also the most solitary. Of course, it's still hardly solitary, for there are some couples and some highschoolers walking around. But Hanna knew she can at least mind her own business here.

She parked her bike and sat on a big piece of rock.

"We're here, Simon."

The tiny man in her chest pocket didn't move.

"Simon?"

She pocked her chest pocket, and the tiny man moved, as if waking up. The invasive feeling caused by the movement in her right boob was almost... ticklish.

The tiny man's head popped from the pocket, "this is what?"

"The park. Don't let yourself get seen by anyone though."

"Pfft. A what? Oh I know, a recreation area."

The two fell silent.

"So... tell me about yourself, Simon?"

"I tell you about myself? What should I tell you, human?"

Hanna shrugged, "I don't know. The stuff you do in your planet? Do you have a job? Do you have a family there?"

Simon frowned and stared at the ground, "I don't really know how to tell. I suppose it's better to let your planet discover us. It'll be much better..." his voice trailed off. It's as if he couldn't believe what he just said.

"I don't understand. I mean..." Hanna fell silent. Then in a near-whisper, "do you really want to kill us?"

Simon suppressed a snicker.

"Simon?"

"When you, earth creatures discovered us? A planet that is big, with the creatures that is small. What will you do? What will you look at us?"

"I don't know Simon, I can't speak for all of us."

"We are the most small creatures in the universe. And everybody else looks at us as lower than them!"

"Wait... there are other aliens?"

Another snicker, this time unsuppressed, took over Simon, "of course! You who is a primitive child!"

"I think I get it."

"Shut up."

"I've always wanted to be myself, to be in control of my life. I don't want other people to decide for me. I hate it when everyone still sees me as a little girl, even when I just had my debut!"

Simon stayed quiet.

"Like you, I also want to be free."

Another snicker, this one more harsh, "you don't get it human, we are more small than all others! You know what that means?"

Hanna looked at him.

"Other creatures do anything they want at us! Killing! Torture! Destroying our homes! There are ones who put their bodily fluids at us! There are ones who consume us like... food! And all of others treat us like lower creatures who should do everything they express!"

Hanna stared at him in shock. She understood all of it, but it's too.. dark for her to process it. The worst part is how a part of her gets it. What do humans do to insects, after all?

"And... and you will... you will kill us? All of us including the others? Because of it?" she said nervously.

The rage slowly subsided as Simon breathes deeply. He then looked down, "what will I do?"

"Why us? We haven't done anything to you!"

"Because you did not discover us in the present! If you discover us in the past, you will do the same, I am sure! You are all the same!"

Hanna went sad, "look."

"What? You want me to see something again?"

"I mean..." she giggled, sorrowful tears in her eyes drip as she do, "look at me!"

Simon turned his head at her. It's such a cute tiny head. Not super attractive in human standards, but the little round head with it's curly hair, striking eyes, and solid nose is interesting enough.

"Did I do anything to you?"

"You cocooned me!"

"You what?"

Simon stared at her in utmost rage.

"Oh yeah, that one! I stepped on you because... because... because I thought..." she wiped her eyes, "I thought you're a pep-pervert!"

Simon's angry pair of eyes turned into a confused one.

"I did not want to kill you, you know that right? Because... I thought I can help you!" she wiped her eyes.
Why the fuck am I crying? she thought.
"You know..."

Hanna sniffed, "I know what?"

"I didn't want to kill everyone on your planet. But..."

Hanna's cries halted.

"I... I want... I will not plan it anymore. I mean I don't plan it anymore."

"What?" Hanna was clearly frustrated.

"I mean. I will not kill everyone on earth anymore. Nor shsh- hu- hurt them! I'll not do anything at them anymore!"

Hanna was confused, but as Simon stared at her with a surprisingly sweet smile, she found herself smiling back.

"You'll not kill us anymore."

"And that is because of you."

That was unexpected. Hanna felt her cheeks grew warm.

An 18 year old girl! The savior of humanity! Who could have guessed?

"Thanks," was all she could answer. She knew it was dumb, considering the amount of thoughts in her heart, struggling to escape her mouth.

"It's a beautiful planet you got, yes or no?"

Hanna looked around. The sunset is painting the sky red, the trees are rustling with cool evening wind. Streetlights color the park, which are full of various people. To Hanna, there's nothing poetic at such a generic sight.

"It's rare to see an intelligent planet with such towering organic flora." Simon continued.

"What?"

"Or perhaps because they're still... primitive."

"Yeah, I guess it's a beautiful planet."

Simon snickered, which made Hanna irritated.

"You don't want to kill us because our planet is beautiful?"

Simon snorted, "you dumb, dumb, primitive human!"

"Shut up!"

"It's because I understand you. I see innocence. Like an infant in a cocoon. Uncorrupted. Full of potential."

"I don't understand."

"Of course you don't! You'll never understand me. And don't assume that you are!"

Silence.

Hanna stared at him. She don't know what's happening. Those words somehow punctured her heart.

"It's already late, come on."

"Sorry."

She stopped walking and stared at the tiny man. She can tell that even he was surprised by that word.

"I mean... I'll try to describe to you."

"It's okay. I know I don't understand you."

"No. A story."

Hanna stopped walking again, "a story?"

"Yes, a story while we are go to your house."

***
CW: Section contains "cat-girls". Not necessarily furries, just women with cat ears and cat tails.
***

What do intelligent aliens look like? What about their homes? Their culture?

Apparently, one doesn't have to beat their imagination like an egg and conjure such grotesque monstrosities. In reality, it's not really that far away from humans, and their homes, and their culture.

Simon's home planet is mostly white. A ghostly white landscape. Like the moon, but without the giant craters. Lots of streams here and there, tiny dunes and holes.

Quite gloomy for humans, but to Simon, it's home.

In warmer spots with wider streams, blocks of blue structures may be found. Cities in this planet are no different from human's, except of course the size.

In one of these cities, or former city, Simon was born, grew up, and destroyed.

There is this species of alien from a nearby gas planet, who are perhaps the most mischievous, agile, and sadistic intelligent life out there. They appear like a pale skinned human, with a pair of ears and a tail that might remind a human of their own domestic cat. It doesn't end there: they also have fangs and sharp, retractable nails. Calling them cat-people or cat-girls/cat-boys would be accurate. On top of that, they have massive asses. A pair of huge balls each bigger than their head. Some people in Simon's planet would jokingly call them: creatures sitting on two planets.
But of course, these are creatures one would just joke about.

One day, a group of college cat-girls arrived in the planet. A field trip for their space studies of sorts.

These occurrences are not really a concern for the people there. But as the morning went on, a small group of them arrived in their hidden spot.

Simon wouldn't forget the chaos during that time. And the smell. The smell was so strong he gagged even when just recalling it.

They have massive feet with ballsy toes. They would stomp and catch some tiny people between those toes with no effort. Their tails whip around, flicking some of them. Any nearby survivors, like Simon, almost died by such musky smell of it all.

They would beg for their lives, as they always do, much to Simon's contempt. Like anyone who does that, they died.

Those evil cat-girls laughed as they chased them. Catching them with their sharp nails, then stuffing them between their huge asses. That's how they hide things.

Simon doesn't even want to imagine the agony there. Just trapped between those massive ass cheeks, right where that awful smell is coming from.

He hid in a subway, with some commuters.

Feminine giggles boom above. With stomps that shook everyone's knees in fear. Rumours of people being captured in other stations spread like wildfire. Some children cried, some old people fainted.

And that one rumour, which claims that one of them peed right into the subway entrance and drowned everybody inside? That haunted him for the rest of his life.

When the voices and stomps died out, a few people dared to go out of the subway station. Simon was one of them, stupefied and dizzy with confusion.

The cat-girls were running away with glee. As if they're flying a kite. As if they didn't murdered at least half of the city. As if there are no creatures struggling for their lives between their asses clad with thin, wet panties.

At least they didn't destroy the city, his bitter thought during that time. Those cat-girls had a knack at being such agile, sneaky creatures. He wished they just destroyed everything. Killed everyone.

That morning, Simon began being the Simon that Hanna knew today. Unstable, vengeful, and bitter.

There's much more than that, but Simon decided this tragedy is enough to poke his gigantic but dumb companion's mind.