- Text Size +
It's Hanna.

It's hard to believe, Raine thought. My close friend...

But what's believable in anything that's been happening lately?

She was walking with pretty much the entire neighborhood, if not half of the city. The crowd of half-inch people moved at a snail pace along the huge street.

They're heading to Hanna's place, which is about several minutes away by foot. For normal sized people.

For bug people... well...

Raine looked up. It's a cloudless afternoon, which is weird considering the downpour in the morning. The sky was starting to bleed orange.

They wouldn't make it today. Especially considering that they check every house that they pass for survivors.

Nobody should experience being suddenly tiny.

She heard tales of people being eaten by their own pets, or falling in the toilet bowl because they apparently shrunk while shitting, burning with their house, stuck in a spider web... the list goes on.

Nobody should experience this, she thought. But everyone did. Except her friend Hanna, of course.

Well, those stories might be half bullshit, like most gossip-based stories are.

Like how they described Hanna stepping on people like cockroaches? Or how did they claim that Hanna ruled the house and treated her family like... slaves? Or how Hanna ran to the park to meet THE alien?

Bullshit. Fortunately, the rumours were so wild it's easy for Raine to dismiss them as mere speculations. Her friend isn't like that, even if everyone shrank.

The bug sized exodus went on. Raine was right, they didn't make it today. As the night bit the neighborhood with its cold fangs, the tiny people crowd found solace in a carpeted house.

If there's one advantage in being half an inch tall, it's that sleeping on a carpet feels heavenly. To be fair, everyone was beyond exhausted that night.

The following morning, Raine learned another advantage of being a tiny: they could bring an obscene amount of food.

An averagely strong man can carry a piece of chip, and it can feed his family of 5 twice, crunchy or not.

As for water, everyone was constantly being surprised by how much water a piece of cloth or thread can hold. At this size, everything happens at a cosmic scale.

Everyone was full as they resumed the exodus to Hanna's house.

As they got closer to the house, the steps got slower, the air got heavier, and the crowd went quieter.

Even Raine herself felt the cold hand of fear seizing her heart, making its beats cold and heavy.

A rustling of leaves.

It sounded like thunder, striking fear in every men, women, and children in the crowd. There's so much noise that they're certain it's much more than a tiny survivor.

It jumped from a nearby bush. It's a cat. The orange-white ginger pet would've been cute if it wasn't for it's enournous size. An elephant would look like a rat compared to it.

"Oh," the cat said.

No. Not the cat. A person. A woman. She's sitting on the cat. Riding the cat.

"AHHHHHH!" a high pitched scream from the crowd.

And just like that, the crowd exploded into a stampede. Screams of all shapes and colors flew everywhere, Raine merely walked and watched as the cat and the woman riding it watched in curiosity.

To her horror, the cat lunged to the crowd like an oversized frog. Its claws caught some tinies. This prompted more screams, which prompted more attacks from the cat.

Raine froze in place. She couldn't feel anything, it's as if she's dreaming. Tinies don't have much blood. They turn purple, dripping with thick liquid, as the cat sliced them like paper dolls.

A group of staunchly built men ran to the cat, protecting the others. The soldiers and the policemen, probably. But they are not that different to the giant cat's eyes. They were mercilessly caught and sliced with claws.

When the cat got more aggressive and started using its mouth, Raine started to snap back to reality.

Screams of different people. The giant cat purring, thick blood in it's fangs.

Looking at her.

Raine ran, she had no idea where she's going, but she's going anywhere but death.

To her horror, she saw two more cats from a distance. There are people riding them two.

And those cat riders have... tails?

She turned around, a muscular man was weeping as he protude from the ginger cat's mouth. He's turning purple.

A shadow.

Screams stopped. The crowd froze.

"SHOO! SHOO KITTY!" a loud, feminine voice from above.

God?

"SHOO!!!"

Hanna.

"UGH!"

The ginger cat screamed and ran away.

She opened her eyes and saw her. Hanna, her friend. Shooing away the cat with a man on its mouth. Hanna then ran at a mind-blowing speed to the other two cats, kicking them in a rage she never saw in Hanna.

Are the rumours... true?

Oh come on! She saved your lives you ungrateful fuck!

"SO IT'S YOU!" Hanna said to the cat riders who fell on the ground. Her voice was full of hate. Hearing it made Raine want to throw up.

Then she raised her foot and stomped the cat riders.

She stomped on... someone.

Tears formed in Raine's eyes. Yes, those cat riders almost killed them but... was her friend a murderer now?

"Uh!" a gasp. An inhuman gasp.

Raine turned around and saw who did it. A woman. The woman. The one riding the ginger cat.

Only she wasn't a woman, or a human at all. She has an orange tail, and a pair of orange cat ears.

She looked around, other people are staring at her with fiery eyes. Nobody wanted to go near her. Ironically, her odd appearance was what's preventing her from being lynched.

As if this day couldn't get more ridiculous.

A huge pair of legs appeared behind the cat-woman. Raine's jaw fell as she looked up. She never thought her friend's size could be so... awe inspiring.

She picked the cat-human and stared at her.

She looked at the crowd, who looked back at her.

Hanna... smirked???

She started... licking the cat-human. Her tongue slithered around her body. The cat-human shivered, unable to do anything but that.

Then suddenly, her head was stuffed in Hanna's mouth like a lollipop.

Fighting the urge to puke, Raine looked away.

No this isn't Hanna. This isn't Hanna.

She heard the crowd gasp.

She looked up, and realized Hanna ate the cat-human.

She thought she'd gonna faint.

A deep silence followed such barbarism. Everyone had a lot of questions, but nothing came out.

Hanna, equally confused, only stared at them, the madness in her face gone.

"Those are cat-girls, those the enemies! The aliens," she muttered.

This made Raine question her judgements. Hanna is... Hanna is...

Suddenly, everyone lit up into hushed conversations.

A man walked towards Hanna, who is squatted as she noticed him. It's the mayor of this city.

To everyone's - including Hanna's - shock, the mayor fell on his knees and started bumping his head against the concrete ground.

"QUEEN HANNA!" a mother holding a baby screamed from the crowd.

Because of this, the crowd exploded from hushed phrases to screamed slogans.

This made Hanna step back and look at them in confusion.

"But I'm not... No! I can't!" she said.

"YOU SAVED OUR LIVES! YOU'RE OUR SAVIOR!" the mayor screamed, still on his knees.

Hanna froze there. The mayor, with apparent tears on his eyes walked to Hanna's slippers and began kissing her toes.

"No! No!" Hanna wiggled her foot, and the mayor flew back to the crowd. The crowd weren't impressed.

The screamed slogans of how Hanna is now the savior, the queen, and even God diminished. Tension started to form.

At this rate...

"HANNA!" Raine screamed.

"Raine?" Hanna's face lit up, and suddenly, broke apart in tears, "Raine!!! Help me!"

She wanted to move, but she stayed there, squatting. Clearly, she's longing for a hug.

So Raine ran to one of her slippers. Some people tried to stop her, but she pushed them all away.

She ran to the slipper and hugged Hanna's biggest toe. A wet, smelly toe, but she didn't care.

"I'm confused, Raine!" she said.

"I BELIEVE IN YOU!" she shouted, "WE ALL BELIEVE IN YOU, HANNA! REMEMBER THE SHOOTING STAR?"

Hanna smiled. The crowd's anger dissipated. Even the mayor, who understood her reactions. Hanna's smile is truly magic. Even at a tension of this scale, it was effective.

"ALL HAIL QUEEN HANNA!" a man screamed, and the crowd followed. Not even Hanna was able to stop it. As stupid as it sounded, she's Queen Hanna now.

***

Police Corporal John fell on his knees like a disappointed kid.

He watched as the young giantess walked away. He got to admit she got quite an ass, swaying as she walk.

In ordinary circumstances, this young girl is literally nothing. Not a threat, nor a distraction.

But now she's the literal queen of humanity. In fact, she's the very kid they were tasked to protect that fateful night, but now the tables have turned.

Even the toughest policeman in the city... felt powerless. He's sweating all over, he could feel his blood rush in his head. He felt like his neck was about to explode.

Hanna Halls. Eighteen year old protector of humanity...

And them. At meager half an inch tall, ensuring her welfare and comfort.

This is such a ridiculous contract, the shittiest one in history.

But the policeman knew - hoped - that it won't be as hopeless as it seemed. It's only a matter of time before this kiddy royal game is turned into a real political structure.

And "Queen" Hanna is, like them, only a human. A pretty dumb human as a matter of fact.

He successfully fooled the girl, minutes earlier.

But...

He regretted it.

TELL ME! WHO IS THE GUNMAN?! she shouted at him. Her breath a chilling whiff of mint and spit, her voice as solid as a hardcore sergeant's command.

She won't stop until she got answers. She even resorted to threats.

This kid... threatening a police corporal???

He lied... and told her it was his enemy Aaron. He's a little son-of-a-bitch that's for sure.

But it wasn't him.

Of course it wasn't. Nobody still identified the gunman.

Now what? He sentenced him to death.

To save his own skin?

Of course he believed in the survival of the fittest game in life - or perhaps it's more accurately survival of the shittiest.

But even so, throwing another's life away like that...

EVERY CRIMINAL AND EVERY LIAR... he remembered Queen Hanna's booming voice, SHALL BE MY SNACK!

That morning when she saved them from a bunch of cats - a bunch of cats! think about it! - she made that announcement.

Every liar.

Will she find out?

A mere kid?

No. She's not a mere kid. She's Queen Hanna.

He sighed. Hanna intimidated him so much that he was forced to do that. His principles, his identity... all shattered.

He watched Hanna from the distance, no doubt hunting down his rival Aaron.

She was crouching, it was a sight of heaven for horny 15 year olds, but to him, it's the sight of a Goddess.

Every liar

He sighed.

Shall be my snack

***

A firmly built man who stank of cigarettes.

More than faces of awe and adoration, the faces of fear and sexual perversion are the ones that make Hanna uncomfortable.

This man has both of them.

Aaron. The gunman. The one who tried to murder her.

"Remember me?"

The man merely stared. His eyes full of despair.

The silence was already becoming unbearable, so Hanna decided to end her lame confrontation.

Aaron might be a pervert, hell every adult men perhaps are, tiny or not. But that didn't stop her from trying the things she learned from Simon's stories, which includes putting them between her ass cheeks.

That's what happened to Aaron the gunman.

Funny, because she imagined any man being subjected into this drooling and losing their minds to their perverted pleasures.

But here is the man, breathing deeply as if he longed for fresh air. His stouch face shattered and replaced with that of a fearful little boy.

Hanna felt, not for the first and certainly not for the last time, power.

She's literally the most powerful being on earth.

And perhaps later... the universe.

She glanced at her gold bracelet. A present from her mom in her debut. She attached the shrinking gem in the delicate jewelry. Thanks to Simon, she can learn how to weaponize the shrink gem. This bracelet is literally power. Wearing it made her feel like the princess of Egypt. Beautiful. Powerful. Divine.

She stared at the man. She now knew his best sentence.

Lab rat. She'll try every punishment imaginable on him, and see the results. For sure he can taught her more than just the fact that being trapped in an ass is a terrible experience for them, no matter how perverted they are. Not only will she learn the best punishment, she can surely made his life a living hell. Forever.

Snack? Too light of a punishment. He almost killed her, and because of him, Simon experienced all kinds of hell.

She'll make him experience them all, 10 times as worse.

She grabbed the tiny man, who was weeping at her. She squeezed him, making the pathetic bug squirm in pain. Without a second thought, she stuffed him in her ass, as deep as possible. It's so warm and wet that she wiped her hands on her clothes afterwards. Perfect.

She walked out of the house. It was a nice morning. Another day as the queen of the world.

She sat on the beautiful chair she put there, and watched the tiny city unfolding before her. She rested her arms on the sides and stretched out her legs.

She's not a dictator, who demands statues and monuments. She just let them be, most of the time. She's cruel only to bad people, like the one under her ass, and the few cat-girls she caught, now dissolving in her stomach.

The thought prompted some sort of bubbles in her stomach.

It squirmed and...

PFFFFT!

A queen who farts? Really?

But she felt the tiny man squirm beneath her asshole. It made her feel power so great it made her shiver.

An older man with a gun, beneath my ass!

The power that she have right now... Hanna still can't fathom.

But she can tell that she'll love it, and that she'll use it to build the best universe for everyone.

She's now powerful.

She's now independent.

She's now free.

***
THE END
Chapter End Notes:

Hooray! Thanks for everyone who read. I would appreciate any feedback. I had a lot of fun writing this mediocre work, I hope you enjoyed reading it too.