- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


That morning, the sky lazily shone in a pale grey form. It was a cozy, cool morning. Unusual, especially considering how sunny it was yesterday. The cloudy skies and the pampered sun would've been pleasant, but alas, the columns of smoke rising from everywhere stained such a pretty scenery.

The classic smell of coffee blanketed Hanna's house earlier than usual. In fact, while everyone felt like zombies roaming around the house, they acted as lively as they can be.

Hanna's dad was cleaning and, oh boy, shining their car in the garage. When called to try taking a rest, he would answer with such a lively smile. I'm fine!, and he would resume what he was doing.

Hanna's mom was cooking some heavy meals for breakfast. Some nice omelette and a richly flavoured fried rice. The smell of butter danced with the smell of coffee during those moments.

As for the children, they wandered aimlessly around. Doing nonsense things.

There's no reason to go to school or to go outside in general. Surfing the net on the other hand was something that they never think about without wincing. It's a cesspool there right now.

"Here! You can eat breakfast," Hanna's mom said.

Hanna, and probably her siblings too, were not hungry, but they dragged themselves to the dinner table nonetheless.

They ate in silence. No, in explosions and sirens.

Whike Hanna was savouring her omelette (it was quite delicious, by the way), an earsplitting siren swept their home. But they continued eating their breakfast.

"Is anything okay, sir?" Hanna heard her mom say at the window.

"Okay?" a rough, male voice yelled through the window, "there are alarm A level fires all over the goddamn city. We might say that the entire fucking world is on fire!"

The outburst froze everyone, including the accidental evesdroppers in the dinner table.

"Sorry," the male voice continued, "I'm just... we're just stressed. We ran out of water so we came here, in the nearest fire hydrant."

"It's okay," her mom replied, "actually, I just want to know what's happening. Rumours are everywhere and I don't know what to believe."

"You know what miss? We don't know either. Sudden explosions everywhere, some say its from the skies, some out of nowhere."

Her mom sighs, "ok, thanks. And take care."

"No, you take care. Everyone knows the meteor landed here."

For a moment, nobody spoke. Only the rain can be heard.

"Which means what, mister?" Hanna's mom said.

"Which means... look, everyone knows the meteor or whatever that was dropped in this very yard, and that one of your kid was almost shot dead in the park. It doesn't matter who is behind all these shit. If not them, then it will be the people who will take advantage of the situation. Take care, miss."

"I appreciate your concern," her mom replied and walked away.

The children resumed eating.

"Fire from the sky?" Hanna's younger brother Erin began, "it does sound like an alien invasion, huh?"

Another bad joke from Erin. Hanna thought.

So bad... in fact...

That...

That...

Hanna dropped her utensils.

"That would be crazy, aliens?" Erin resumed.

Hanna felt... sick.

She ran to the bathroom.

She tried to throw up. She felt like she ate a handful of dirt. But nothing came out but a long string of drool.

She looked at herself in the mirror. Nothing's wrong with her face, as far as she can tell. It's the same cute face.

But... but...

It might be an alien invasion.

She left Simon, and now...

Simon went on with his plan.

He betrayed her.

She felt another wave of sickness.

The world is burning... because of me?

She washed her face for several minutes, then she got out of the bathroom. They were cleaning the table now.

"You okay sis?" Erin said.

"Yeah."

"What about you, do you think it's aliens?"

"Shut up Erin."

Erin was shocked, "what did I do?"

"I said shut the fuck up, Erin!"

Erin looked down in shame, "I'm just trying to cheer you up."

Hanna's was about to respond when her mom said, "okay, what about you play video games?"

"Really?" Erin said.

"Sure. It's fine. I'll wash the dishes."

An explosion erupted outside.

"Okay. Let's go Mark," Erin said to their older brother Mark, "wanna join us, sis?"

Hanna smiled amidst the awkward situation, "sure."

They walked to the living room and started assembling the game.

"Sorry about that though," she told Erin.

"All goods," Erin replied.

Time slipped away as they play. Even such apocalyptic morning was easily time-warped by the video games. Not even the explosions outside can bring them back to reality.

But one explosion will change it all.

"Noooooo! You suck, sis!" Erin joked.

Hanna laughed, "you two can't beat me!"

"Let's see about that!" Mark said.

"Oh yeah?"

Hanna giggled and hunted down her last opponent: Mark.

Almost there...

Sneak in and attack from behind, she told herself. Don't make any noise.

Suddenly, Mark's avatar turned around.

Suddenly, Hanna and Mark both gasped.

Suddenly, a white flash blinded her.

Suddenly, the entire world was blank.

Explosions after explosions accompanied Hanna's recovering vision. As reality reasserted itself, she felt that something was wrong.

BOOM! BLUUMM! WHUM! CRASHASH!!!

"ERIN? MARK?" she shouted against the endless explosions.

BAGUMBB! WASSSSSHHHH!!!

"ERIN? MOM???"

Dubummmmm..... Boommmm....

The explosions subsided.

"Mom? Dad? MOOOMMM?"

Her voice echoed.

She realized it was silent.

No explosions. No sirens. Silent. Even the rain was subsiding.

Hanna's leg started to crumble, she felt like her chest was falling to her stomach.

"Mommm??? Daddd??? Erinn??? Where are you???" her voice was cracking, her eyes were watering.

No sirens... no explosions...

But there's... a hum?

She fell into a squat. She felt like a little girl lost in the woods.

A hum?

No. A voice.

A familiar voice.

She looked around. Looked up. Looked down.

There's something underneath her third and fourth toes.

It's her brother Erin, screaming her name. About half an inch tall.

***
Content Warning: The following section has MALE GIANT content. Particularly M/f and cum.
***

Ashley's past rushed before her in bitter succession.

Her violent, domineering father. Her escape, going to this city with such childish hope. Her failures. Her ex. And the rest of her life as a pathetic woman in her late thirties with a concrete box for a home.

The alien... the fucking cunt...

She thought it's God's answer to her suffering, or maybe Him poking her to tell her to look at herself and see what's wrong.

She almost did the latter. She planned on cleaning herself, putting on her best clothes, and maybe using this tiny alien for something other than a living dildo.

But alas, she reached such level of sexual hunger. She made him lick her ass. And she has no regrets about it.

Instead of changing, she succumbed to carnal desire once again.

She's a failure.

She shivered. It's cold. It's raining outside, and half her home was destroyed.

On top of that, she's the size of a bug right now!

A shadow engulfed her. It's the alien, now a gigantic monster. Compared to him, she's about a foot tall.

"Is this what you want?" his voice was... terrifying. Moments ago, she could make him lick her ass. Now... what the fuck even happened?

An explosion? A woman who looked like a cat monster? A bunch of... spaceships? A flash of light?

She looked up, and to her horror, saw a huge raging dick. It's about half as big as her. She never saw his dick erect.

"This is what you want, yes?"

She froze, watching him masturbate in front of her. His hands jerking with such force and anger, she thought the dick could've been teared off his crotch.

This fucking bastard, she thought. Telling me if this is what I want, while in fact it's clearly what he wants.

She froze there, helpless as the dreaded outburst of white syrup hit her face.

The warm, sticky cum engulfed her face and torso. Her arms got stuck on the floor, as if she's covered in glue and not a fucking alien cum.

As she tried and failed to scream, she heard the giant man laughing. Her arms and legs trembled as she try to move. The cum coated her face in firm layer, blocking her eyes... invading her nose... sealing off her mouth.

She felt like an insect.

As she struggle for her life, the cum enveloped her body, sticking her on the floor. As if it's telling her her place right now. She can barely move her head, or breathe, or open her mouth. Drops of cum entered her nostrils and half-opened mouth. It was such an unpleasant liquid. All her experiences with her ex taught her how vile and disgusting it was, no matter how horny you are. Now, it's covering her, penetrating her. For some reason, this alien cum reminds her of raw egg yolk.

She recalled her past. All her struggles to be someone... only to end up a mere insect. 

And indeed she felt like an insect, as her silent struggles for her pathetic life was ended by a falling foot to her head.

***
MALE GIANT CONTENT ENDS HERE.
***

Hanna's dad was pale, his face a grotesque caricature of fear and confusion. He moaned, muttered, screamed. But no actual words escaped his mouth.

Apparently, even Hanna's dad reacted in the exact same way as the rest of the family when Hanna carried him with trembling fingers.

She carefully placed her half-inch father on the table. Slowly descending her shaking hand.

"Be careful, dear!" her mom said as she put him on the table.

Now, everyone is on the table. As big as a bug. Naked. And scared as hell.

They all look up at Hanna.

Hanna resisted the tears behind her eyes and tried to stiffen her knees. She's sweating and shaking.

Nobody spoke. They only stared at her. Awe. Fear. Confusion. Humiliation.

As Hanna looked at them, she can see - no, she can feel - the power that they all lost.

She's now the biggest in the family. Essentially... she's now the boss.

But ironically, she was longing for some sort of a comfort to her parents.

The price of independence, she thought.

She wiped her dry eyes, and stood up.

"Mom... dad???"

"YES HONEY?" her dad yelled like a maniac.

"I think I knew what happened."

Silence.

"I'll go to the park. I'll go to the park, dad! Right now!"

She then started running to the door, when a tiny voice called after her.

"HANNA!"

She turned around.

Her parents were staring at her with worried faces. Her brothers were both looking down, avoiding her gaze.

"What?"

Her dad took a deep breathe, then... smiled, "be careful, dear!"

He didn't yell that, but somehow. Hanna heard, and understood it.

"I will," she muttered as she ran outside.

The rain immediately assaulted her. It's already dying down, but the cold water and the fierce winds turn the streets into a fuzzy desolation. Because of this, the silence in the city turned from eerie to unbearable.

As Hanna walked and the rain subsided, pitch black smokes from a distance appeared in the sky like menacing ghosts. Deformed, burning cars littered the road. Some houses were on fire, destroyed, or both. One of the intact houses had a light blinking on and off.

Hanna wrapped herself in her arms and started running to the park. Splashes of water seemed to echo against the pathetic noise of the dying rain and the crumbling city.

The highway near the park was covered with burning metal. The smell of rubber started to assault her nose. Her legs weaken at such terrible sight and her running turned to walking.

In the park, a burning car sat atop the statue of a national hero. The sturdy guy was toppled, turning black against the burning metal on top of him.

Hanna found herself screaming, her legs regaining strength.

"SIMOOONN!!!"

She ran to the end of the park, her favorite place in the city for its solitary spot among the trees. The place where she and Simon had meaningful time. The place where she was almost murdered.

"SIMMOOOON!!!"

But nothing answered her.

Until a few seconds.

The answer, it seems, came in a form of an odor. An odor so vile that it made her stomach curl up in fear. The smell of boiling sulfur, the smell of burning flesh, the smell of death.

At the end of the mini forest is a huge array of boxes made from discarded woods, corrugated roofs, and tarpaulins. Home of hundreds of the poorest people in the city. The underbelly of this city.

What caught Hanna's attention was the huge pile of black smoke emanating from the entire neighborhood block. Behind it appears to be a gigantic metal structure, blinking with the suppressed sunlight from the sky.

A... spaceship?

Come here Hanna, the answers are here, the smoke seems to tell her.

Hanna's feet began to bring her there, into the horrible smoke in the horrible neighborhood. Where else can she find answers anyway?