- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Story written back in ~March 2022. Thus, there are some structure issues that I don't really have the time to go back and fix. Regardless, I hope that you enjoy the story.

Shenhe, who fell asleep at the eve of midnight had woken up at an early 4:00 am. It was still dim within her room. The sun about to rise for the day, but not yet. She had woken up early in case Amber wanted to continue their activities. However, when she did not see her in her prior position, Shenhe had concluded that Amber probably had enough, or her desires were sated. Shenhe sighed, partly due to her reluctance to get off this ergonomic mattress, but also due to her looking forward to indulging in the diminutive girl’s interests and her own. Due to the darkness within the room, Shenhe had to focus on the area she had last seen Amber. Partially due to her drowsiness, she had not anticipated that Amber would travel along her body. To a location that Shenhe’s vision didn’t focus. 

 

Shenhe had gotten up and off the bed and went towards the device. She looked through the permeable spheres before picking the one that had her daily necessities. She returned the items to their original size; daily hygiene items and a change of clothes were deposited in her hands. Shenhe then started her morning routine in the shower, as Amber was still slumbering. Amber’s body temperature was decreasing at a slower rate as she slept, not expending as much energy when she was physically active. The four hours that Amber was asleep afforded her one dream, more aptly, a nightmare. As instead of Shenhe subjecting her to the physicality of her soles. Her friends were there as well. Through a fabricated reality that lasted for an indeterminate period. Her perspective switched multiple times. First Amber found herself on a brick road. She was small in stature but was somehow clothed once more. Before she could do anything, a shadow was cast over her. Amber looked up as she saw jean towering over her, her boot rushing towards her before making contact. THUMP THUMP THUMP. She was trodden under the boot of Jean, miraculously sticking to it, and being taken along by her ignorant commander. By the fifth step she had blacked out. Amber’s perspective had shifted to her swimming in a large white basin filled with an odd-smelling water. A large Barbara was overhead complaining about having had too much Boba tea, as she removed her lower garments. Amber realized she was within a toilet as she was pushed under by Barbara stream. Amber floundered within the water and urine before gasping back above surface level. Her clothes weighed her down as Barbara finished up. Her butt ascending before she pulled up her dark blue undergarments. Barbara turned around as Amber desperately waved. Pushing the plunger down as Amber swirled with the rapids and into the void. Amber’s body startled back up as her vision shifted. She noticed that she was on a plate of food. Amber’s bewilderment soon progressed to shock as she saw her friend Eula looking down at her. Not giving any indication of noticing her from above. Before she could react, a utensil went under her and she was elevated up to Eula’s mouth. Amber’s senses unusually detailed in this part of the dream. As she saw the trails of saliva between her friend’s teeth and her hot breath wafting up her body. Her yelling having no effect as she was submerged into the wet cavern. Amber had turned around as the last of the light had begun to escape from between Eula’s lips. Amber had expected darkness within the acidic saliva laced maw of her friend, but instead she was met with a bright light that had illuminated everything and made her disappear. Amber’s rest had ended as sun rose into the sky for an early summer morning. The window curtains opened, allowing the rays to wash over Amber as her eyes opened. 

 

At first disoriented, Amber noticed that she was still small. Wondering if this was just another dream. Shenhe had opened the bathroom door and walked out. A towel over her shoulder, Shenhe’s body and hair still slightly damp from her morning washing. Her ropes still oddly on her body as the rest of her body was naked. “Yea, I still don’t know if this is another nightmare or not.” Amber thought as Shenhe neared the bed. Her sizable breasts, toned abdomen, and vulva framed by white hair and wide hips were all laid bare to Amber. Amber noticed that Shenhe was not looking down towards the bed as she rapidly neared it. Shenhe had then turned around exposing her shapely posterior. Her ass just as large or larger than Eula’s dwarfed Amber. The diminutive girl had tried to run away but slipped on the mattress. Even though it was reality, it may have been worse than her fiction. 

 

PLOMF

 

Shenhe had settled down onto the bed. She rubbed her butt into the mattress as she felt a lump underneath her cheeks. Satisfied that the nuisance had disappeared, Shenhe, who preferred to air dry herself, had begun to brush her hair and braid it once more.

 

It was par for course for Amber by this point.  The left cheek settling over Amber, compressing her into the mattress. A tolerable experience compared to the compression she had experienced yesterday. Amber thanked Barbatos for being able to breathe easily and the softness of the mattress. “At least I won’t have a cold morning.” Amber pluses as she had grown accustomed to the crushing pressure of Shenhe’s mighty soles. Although Amber’s cavalier attitude, may have jinxed herself as the firm gelatinous mass began to shift above her. Amber, not wanting to be ground by the musculature pushed herself into the mattress and away from Shenhe’s skin. Thereby, eliminating the disturbance Shenhe felt and stopping her movement at the worst possible moment. Within the next couple seconds, Amber saw that she was right under the cleft between the twin cheeks. Due to the lack of muscular compression on the mattress, ground under Amber sprung back up before she could do anything. Propelling Amber’s weightless body into the air and past Shenhe’s cheeks. The couple of seconds ended with Shenhe’s left cheek slapping back to meet with her right cheek after she stopped moving. Slamming Amber deep between the cheeks. Shenhe had then settled her weight back onto the bed. The pressure exerted by both cheeks effectively trapping the beleaguered knight. Amber struggled in frustration, rested after her nap. Assuming that only the worst would happen if she did nothing. Although she was not able to make any headway or alert Shenhe to her presence, the giantess assuming that it was just stray water droplets flowing through her cheeks.

 

Amber felt a familiar sense of vertigo, as Shenhe rose. The light from the sun teasing her from between the boulders that kept her in place. A view that Amber might have appreciated in better circumstances, as it was accompanied by a fresh and pleasant scent of Qingxin. And just like yesterday, the aromatic fragrance was an omen of worse things to come as Amber’s world suddenly darkened and the masses tightened their grip on her. 

 

Shenhe had put on her undergarments and thin layered bodysuit. Trapping Amber and limiting her movements. After she finished putting on the test of her attire, she walked to Jean’s office as the clock struck 4:50 am. Shenhe’s doughy cheeks moving back and forth over each other. Treating Amber as their own personal rolling pin. With the exception that she was being flattened. Shenhe Knocked before Jean let her in. After they exchanged pleasantries and yawns, they finished the briefing of the procedures, population of interest, data collection, and analysis. 

 

“Understood, so I think I know who would be suited to be participants in the experimental phase. We’ll trial run it on minor objects and items adventurers regularly take. The only thing left that we must cover is the actual instructions of how to use this advice.” Jean had thought aloud. 

 

“Apologies, it was remiss of me not begin the discussion with that significant piece of information. My mind must have been elsewhere, as for how to use the device, it is quite simple. You just have to follow a few rules to ensure safe application of this device.” Shenhe had then bended over, to show how the device operated. 

 

The pressure abated as Amber had attempted to take advantage of the opportunity. Amber crawled forward in the darkness, hoping to exit the crack she was trapped. Her confidence growing as Shenhe gave a thorough explanation to ensure that Jean and her team would not have any accidents from usage of the device.

 

Thump. Squish.

 

Amber’s confidence had suddenly plummeted as she felt what she had hit. Instead of feeling the fabric of Shenhe’s lower undergarments, she felt a warm pulsating orifice. A slimy residue sticking to her hand as she retracted it. Her skin crawling over her back as she hunched over. The scent of Shenhe’s inner bowels leaking from the orifice that seemed to be reaching out to her. Stimulated by her hand as blood circulated through it. 

 

PFFFRT

 

Ultimately resulting in a release of the cauldron of death that was hidden behind the alien maw. Amber’s nostril burned and her eyes reared as she retched from just a sample. Shenhe had stood back up, a gentle shiver went through her as she felt what must have been lint from the bed between her cheeks. “I just took a shower as well.” Shenhe sighed as she walked out of the door.

 

“Already off I see. A commendable work ethic. I must thank you for traversing this distance to include us in this experiment. As the acting Grandmaster, I can say that we are honored to be involved in this collaboration to ease the burden of traverse region around the world. Would you like anything before you head off?

 

“Actually, would you happen to know where the Good Hunter is? People have only had laudable things to say about this establishment and I would like to stop by before I head out.” Shenhe said with an uncharacteristic, pleasant expression on her face. Much like the one she had when she carried Amber underfoot yesterday. Despite Shenhe’s consciousness being unaware of Amber’s proximity at the moment. The struggling against her womanly curves being ignored.

 

“Just head out the door and follow the route towards the main gate. It is adjacent to the fountain, and I believe Sara should have opened the store by the time you get there but I’m not sure.” Jean said as Amber’s screams were lost within the peachy folds of Shenhe’s rear end. A vain attempt in voicing her displeasure as Shenhe had begun to walk out of the Knights of Favonius headquarters.

 

The fresh Qingxin scent already overshadowed by the fumes that leaked from the wrinkly anus. Amber’s claustrophobic space bouncing her closer to the rancid folds as Shenhe went down the stairs on her way to Good Hunter. “Why hasn’t she felt me? Am I not struggling enough?” Amber began to conserve her energy, as she had already tired herself out. She planned on giving it her all at an opportune moment to irritate her and hopefully be removed from her current situation.

 

“Excuse me what do you have on the menu?” Shenhe asked as Sara went through the items available. She was getting some food on her return trip for Cloud Retainer. “Hopefully, she’ll like it.” After a short perusal, she chose her items, including a Sweet Mondstadt. Shenhe then went to sit down and wait for her order to be completed. 

 

Amber noticed the cheeks wrinkle as the walls around her closed in. The atmosphere now completely laced with the contaminated atmosphere of her chamber. Amber coughed sporadically. If it were not for the fact that she was still, she would not have noticed a slight gap opening despite the overbearing pressure. “Dang it, it seems tight, but I don’t know if I am going to get a better shot. Amber then squirmed her way through the small gap, silently triumphant at the fact that she was getting farther away from the entrance to the rectum. The anus seemingly grumbling at her departure. Her good fortune came to a standstill as did she. As Amber was squeezed breathless between Shenhe’s womanly curves. Unable to move forward or backward, the miniature knight kept her cool, waiting for the next opportunity. Although her environment was the opposite of cool. As the sun rose this summer morning, the cool breeze of Dawn giving way for the dry heat as the clock struck 6:30 am. This day being undeniably warmer than the last. Sara had finished Shenhe’s order and waved her over. For Amber it felt like she was squished between two, larger than life, bodies in a sauna, as Shenhe went to retrieve and store her meal. The cheeks rubbing against her like they had when she laid on the mattress. However, this time there was no escape from their embrace. Despite her calm, Amber’s anxiety escalated as Shenhe went down the steps of the main road of Mondstadt and bid farewell to Swan who once again manned the front gate. Helpless, as she involuntarily left her home city.

 

Shenhe basked in the sun that rose into the sky, wanting to swiftly depart for Liyue. She decided to challenge herself to reach the Dawn Winery by noon. Shenhe, now familiar with the route had increased her pace from a light jog to a brisk run, and then a sprint. Handling the terrain with relative ease compared to the mountainous environment of Liyue. On the smaller side, Amber was inexperienced with such terrain, as she was being overwhelmed by twin mountains. From a gentle rub to a rapid roll. Amber felt like putty between Shenhe’s cheeks. Despite the plush texture, Shenhe’s ass became firm upon exertion of her muscles. Amber, who had planned to use Shenhe’s walk to wiggle out of her cheeks, was unable to get her bearings. Amber even thought that she might have been inching back to Shenhe personal Qingxin, pulsating within cavern she had escaped. The energy expended by Shenhe’s swiftness turned up the heat for Amber. The burnt calories radiating off Shenhe’s skin, including her feminine mountains. Unlike her former prison, there weren’t any gaps for Amber within Shenhe’s ass. As it was covered by a layer of undergarments and her bodysuit. Stuck between a cheek and a hard place, Amber’s vision had begun to swim. Due to the tumultuous environment, she was unable to keep her breath as Shenhe had passed Springvale. Her mouth opening to inspire, only to meet the hot and plump flesh of Shenhe’s intrusive curves. “Cough…cough…hack.” Amber’s vision had begun to blur, as she could not adapt to her rapidly changing environment before falling unconscious.

 

“Cloud Retainer was correct in her assessment of this week’s climate. It’s probably the hottest week this year.” Shenhe thought to herself as she used her Vision to cool her surroundings before continuing forward. She didn’t use it for an extended period due to the nature of Cryo visions. Users being able to freeze their surroundings by absorbing the heat and energy of the environment. Thus, extended use would heat up her own body in the long run.

 

Shenhe had bounded past Springvale and up the cliffs. Her mind indifferent to the wrinkle between her cheeks. Her heart beating fast as she vaulted past a stray Hilichurl regiment, not bothering to take on such a weak force. The unmoving lint chewed and munched on by Shenhe’s Gluteus Maximus. Shenhe neared the Dawn Winery as the sun neared its apex. Shenhe’s had begun to perspire. The salty liquid flowing down her face and body. A specific stream had trailed down Shenhe’s back. The minute amount of liquid flowed between the cleft of her cheeks. Relative to the small girl it landed on, it might as well have been enough liquid to fill a small bucket. Waking Amber up from what may have been another torturous dream. Still betwixt the same two vigorous meaty walls, Amber had noticed a difference in her environment. Despite the rancid feeling of the liquid that doused her, Amber was grateful for the sweat that coated her residence. As she was now able to inch forward with each shift of the hot press, using the lubrication to continue her escape efforts. Trying her best to ignore the odor growing stronger from fluid film. The granular darkness in front of Amber had finally lightened. Barely perceptible, Amber was finally able to glimpse at large woman’s underwear, through a window created by the motion of Shenhe’s jumps. A vision that was stolen from her as swiftly as it appeared as the curves suddenly stilled and tightened over her body.

 

“What do you want?” Shenhe had asked the familiar faces of bandits that she had protected Connor from earlier. Now joined by a larger entourage.

 

“Hah. You know what we are here for. It’s time for some pay…” The bandit leader’s monologue was interrupted as Shenhe had dashed forward with her talisman spirit and smashed his head with the side of her pole arm. Before the rest of them could react, Shenhe had then used that same talisman spirit the freeze the surrounding area. Within a couple of moments Shenhe had dealt several incapacitating blows boosted by Icy Quills. The hermit having held back last time as she did not want to harm the vintner or his supplies. The stragglers began to run, Shenhe making pursuit by twirling towards them with her pole arm, spearing through them. Her movement ending with her gracefully landing. The plethora of enemies reduced to a mess beneath her feet. However, the one who was in the direst of straits at this time may have not been the enemies around her, but the ally within. “I think it has yet to be moon, and I’m already at the outskirts of the Dawn Winery. I should be back in Liyue at no time at all.”

 

Amber was only given a moment’s notice before she felt the masses, she was between crushing her with greater force than Shenhe’s feet had as she dashed forward. Amber was able to inspire as the plump cheeks relaxed before noticing that there was a sudden chill outside of the bodysuit. Amber lost sense of all direction within the dark surroundings as Shenhe had dealt with the remainder of the enemies with quick and focused movements. The muscular control necessary resulted in Amber being catapulted between different patches of Shenhe’s plump cheeks. Barbatos, or Venti, was nowhere to be seen to answer Amber’s prayers as she was catapulted away from her freedom. The vice like pressure of Shenhe’s cheeks had finally relented on Amber as she was spit out and landed in a crevice. 

 

Squelch. Slurp.

 

Amber senses may have been discombobulated, and the area she was in was not one where light would reach. However, she was familiar with the aroma and slimy sensation on her lower legs. She tried to pull her legs towards her chest, in a similar act of repulsion. The only thing on her mind was to get away from the hole that seemed closer than it actually was. It might as well have been as Amber’s legs refused to budge from the pulsating orifice. Blood flowing through it that supplied it with the energy necessary to maintain its vice-like grip. It’s very presence overwhelming Amber’s sensibilities. Her hands barely made an indent on the plush cheeks as she tried to use it as leverage. Her attempts to pull herself out of this organic trap unsuccessful despite Shenhe having slowed down. Amber’s lower legs were entrapped within Shenhe’s quivering anus as she was once again confronted by an earthy aroma as a throbbing headache emerged. One that seemed to match the rhythm of the anus that hungrily sucked at her appendage. The inner cleavage of Shenhe’s ass cheeks, the feminine and powerful lumps of flesh they are bounced along with her steps. As she walked away from the bandits that attempted to assault her. Amber now feeling like she was being toyed with more than ever. As the inner lumps of adipose and muscle would spring her upper body to the rim of the anus. With Amber caught in between, it was as if she were the third party in a romantic dinner. The feminine cheeks moving along with Shenhe legs, feeding her to the insatiable flower. The grumbling of the giant woman’s bowels frightened Amber, who had no autonomy over her situation. 

 

Slurp pffrt.

 

Amber’s legs were sucked up past her knees. Noxious fumes billowing out upon her continued consumption. As her feet reached past the anal sphincter and through the rectum, an intense wave of heat hit her. The greater internal temperature of Shenhe’s rectum and the increased heat she absorbed after she used her Cryo vision made it feel like Amber had stepped into a bath that was several degrees too hot. Amber jerked her body as she tried to remove her limbs, the slimy film that soaped her legs did not assist in lubrication. Instead, the film sputtered and leaked out with each pulsation. Shenhe’s flower was salivating at her taste as it masticated on her legs. 

 

Shenhe had returned to a brisk run. Amber, now held in the jaws of had not noticed this change in pace. In turn Shenhe’s awareness of an existence near her pucker had increased. “It must be the lint from the mattress this morning. I would check it in a private location, but I don’t know when another bandit might show up. I guess I’ll check at Wangshu Inn if it is still bothering me.” Shenhe had then refocused her attention as she jumped down from the ledge at the Stone Gate. 

 

THUDDUUD

 

Schlluuurp

 

For the first time in a while, Amber had felt a sensation of weightlessness. This sensation disappeared when Shenhe landed on the ground below. From Amber’s perspective, a sudden force traveled up the body she was submerged in. It was this sudden force that resulted in the rancid flower to swallow her up to her waist. The flower’s grip had put an uncomfortable amount of pressure on her pelvic region, causing Amber to grit her teeth in pain. She had then shifted her focus and abandoned her grip on the firm pillowy cushions of the inner cheeks. Moving her hands to the rim of Shenhe’s anus, to stop her consumption. Her lower half felt like it was being baked by the gases within the rectum. Shenhe’s flower increasing the noises it made in response to Outrider’s resistance. At this point, Amber was indignant in her determination to not only survive, but live. She pushed down on the anus, hoping to push herself out before the flower would also lubricate her hands. Resulting in a slow descent into Shenhe’s abyss. Although, what started as a good plan was ill-timed.

 

PFFRRRT

 

The moment Amber had pushed down on the anal folds was also the exact moment that hot vapors exited from Shenhe’s bowels. The anus having expanded to let the internal atmosphere out. Amber’s hand instead pushing through empty air and into the anus’s maw. The anal residue covering her hands as the flower pulsated in delight. That is to say nothing of the gaseous mixture that was spouted out earlier. The sudden miasma passing by Amber’s body had an overwhelming effect on her state of consciousness. She was stunned by the blast of pressurized air and was unable to reorient herself as the rancid atmosphere diffused through her orifices and down to her lungs. The chemical components being taken up by her blood stream and distributed to her muscles. Her body being sullied from the outside and inside simultaneously. The anus having been primed against the knight’s resistance had continued with its former onslaught. 

 

Slick schluck schlurp.

 

The anus hungrily gobbling up to her mid torso. It continued its progress at a slower pace, now accustomed to Amber’s current struggles. Taking the time to enjoy the remainder of its meal. The flower that typically expelled matter in a gradual fashion was now doing the opposite. Amber still reeling from the hot breath of the anus did not react to the tugs of the flower. Each one pulling her closer and closer to the broiling depths of Shenhe. Amber’s entire lower half having passed into the rectum. Her feet finding stability in the walls on the other side of the exit turned entrance. It pulsated at a much slower rate than the greedy maw but felt powerful enough to unsteady Amber’s feet. Even though the vapors from within did not have direct access with her nostrils, the odor was palpable. The air feeling like a warm liquid flowing over her skin. By the time Amber was able to refocus herself, she had already been swallowed up to right below her chest. Her average sized breasts being of a minor inconvenience to the anal sink hole that she was being sucked through. Despite the lack of light, her eyes accommodated to the darkness, and she had become increasingly close to the pucker. From the granular darkness, whether Amber was in the right state of mind or not, the diminished outrider thought that the flower she was being sucked into looked vaguely like a Qingxin. Such a thought forcing a laugh out of her dry throat. One that was immediately quenched as a drop of sweat had fallen over her face. Amber continued to hack and cough as the sweat from Shenhe’s physical exertion had begun to pool within the center of the valley between Shenhe’s twin mountains. Watering the flower that lay within, an ecosystem that Amber was slowly becoming a part of.

 

For Shenhe, the Wangshu inn was just overhead. She had slowed down her pace to her naturally sultry walk. Stretching her body, she had begun to ascend the inn within the tree. The sun now indicating that it was the middle of the afternoon. After a quick pit stop to check the disturbance within her bodysuit, Shenhe would head back on her route to Liyue harbor. She did enjoy the sensation that it provided her; however, it would be immature to just having a random object pleasure her without her knowing what it was. It could even be alive. Estimating that she will reach there just before nightfall. As Shenhe had entered the main pavilion, she was stopped by Verr Goldet, the boss of the inn who recognized her. “Good afternoon Shenhe, are you here for lodging and a meal.” Verr asked as Shenhe moved her head in refusal. “Although I would appreciate it if you would lend me a room with a mirror for a moment.” Shenhe said as she checked her device’s inventory. Checking if her meal from Good Hunter was still there. She would take a ration from it in the unlikely case she became famished before she reached Liyue Harbor, as Shenhe planned on eating a large portion of food when she reached there. Instead, her hand glanced over the virtual realm that held wine that she had obtained from Mondstadt. Shenhe’s thoughts then turned to Amber who she had offered a drink to before. “Huh, I would have hoped that she would have been willing to continue in our adult play. I got so excited that a lump between my cheeks is enough to…wait.” Shenhe paused as she thought of how she didn’t see Amber this dark morning in her former spot. However, she didn’t give a more thorough check of the room. “Would she have put herself in that situation, feet are one thing, but that is the area where I release the mass that my body deems unfit to provide sustenance for me.” Shenhe blushed at the possibility that Amber had once again placed herself in a sexual situation with her giantess unaware of the circumstances once more. Shenhe’s placid face developed a blush as she walked over to the spare room.

 

Amber had thought back to how she got into this situation. From her irresponsible activation of the device to the misunderstanding that she had caused. Her body then being subjected to the crushing pressure of Shenhe’s feminine feet. Now there was no misunderstanding to be had as her captor was unaware of her current circumstances. It wasn’t all bad, Amber had realized, her struggle against the fates that she was laid bare against. Using her physical skill to extend her endurance as much as possible. It was what first drew her to gliding and joining the Knights of Favonius. Despite this recognition of circumstantial enjoyment, Amber had still concluded that she had not preferred this experience as Shenhe had surmised earlier. She wanted to be free in the air, not restrained within a confined space as she was now. Amber was a citizen of Mondstadt, a region of freedom. What mattered if freedom was demanded from someone as a god. It was still that individual’s choice to make in the end. As Amber’s introspection furthered her abnegation of this fate, she had finally seen a bright light as the mountains parted. The only being capable of such a feat was the divine one that Amber could now see from the mirror that they were both staring at. Momentarily entranced by Shenhe’s beauty, she was astounded by the reminder that the one subjecting her to such conditions was one of such refined appearance. These thoughts were soon dispelled as her vision trailed back down to the center of the valley she laid within. The mountains pulled apart by Shenhe’s hands. Affording a direct view into the valley. If one were to focus as Amber had at this moment, they would be able to see the diminutive state of an exhausted figure. The former bunny ears now frayed and broken, with only one floppy ear remaining amongst a mess of brown hair. “My struggling must have caught her attention! This is my chance.” Amber, who had conserved her energy at this point, released it all in a valiant struggle. Hoping to nonverbally voice her displeasure to Shenhe. Amber, in her recklessness, had once again rushed into this decision without considering all the variables. Her actions stimulating the contractile muscles of the flower she was embedded in. Fully lubricated by sweat and the slimy residue, her breasts no longer posed as an obstruction. The only reason she was not sucked in sooner was because of her relative stillness. Amber’s senses overloaded as the feminine flower roughly devoured her breasts. The slimy yet iron like grip eliciting a gasp from Amber. Now past that obstruction, the anus rushed along Amber’s descent. 

 

Slurrp schlk. Schll. Pop.

 

The anus now having past her breasts and shoulders before clamping down on her throat. Stifling her breathing and preventing her from speaking. The bowels within burbling in excitement at their exquisite meal, one that was nearly finished. The hot air licked at Amber’s body as her breasts had entered the rectum. The anus rhythmically tightened over her throat. The pressure straining her esophagus and trachea just before the point of collapse. As the flower of proverbial death munched on her, Amber could only pleadingly look outwards to the heavens. She searched for any sign of recognition from divine goddess above. Praying to her that she would see fit to be merciful to her to release her from her imprisonment.

 

Shenhe had removed her white clothes and the upper portion of her body suit. Rolling it down to unveil her skin as she turned around. She jutted her wide hips out and shimmied the suit and lower undergarments below her posterior. Satisfied, she pulled her ass cheeks apart and looked over her shoulder. Her brows burrowed as she focused on the cleft of her ass. Able to see an object. She suddenly felt a sudden burst of activity. One that she recognized as belonging to the bunny-eared girl, Amber. “Truthfully, why can’t people just be honest with their desires.” Shenhe complained to herself. Her experiences and advice from her friends informed her that humans may not be forthright with their intentions. “I would have appreciated if you had informed me of you r choice last night before putting yourself in this situation, although this did have its own charm.” Shenhe idly thought. Her groin grew warm, and her slit slickened at the thought that such a promising knight would subject herself to an area where waste was released from. No, waste at least had the sensibility to leave the toxic environment of my rectum. She was below even that. Shenhe had observed as her dirty little flower swallowed its snack up its neck. “Hmmm, she really is putting herself all into this situation. Well, it would be remiss of me to not play my part as well. Now what would she appreciate.” Shenhe had pondered before deciding on her next course of action.

 

“MY GOODNESS. TO THINK A NEOPHYTE SUCH AS YOURSELF DECIDED THAT THIS WAS THE OPTIMAL WAY TO WORSHIP YOUR GODDESS.” Shenhe had adopted a more naught disposition. She borrowed from the experiences she had with the perceptions that Liyue citizens who were on a pilgrimage to meet with the Adepti.

 

“I WOULD DEMAND YOU TO PROSTRATE YOURSELF AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS AND TO OFFER UP YOUR WORLDY POSSESSIONS BEFORE I DEEM FIT TO SMITE YOU.” Shenhe tried to maintain

her grimacing face that she directed at the diminutive girl. The warm feeling in her groin, providing a pleasurable tingle through her body. 

 

“THUS, I WILL ASSIGN YOU TO THE DUTY OF MAINTAINING THE BEAUTY OF THE HALLS OF MY INNER SANCTUM. GIVE YOURSELF ENTIRELY TO WORSHIPPING THE WALLS AND THE REFUSE THAT LAYS WITHIN. FOR YOU ARE BELOW EVEN THEM, AND IF YOU EVER WISH TO SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY.” Shenhe said pointedly. Hoping that this role play was as effective for her partner as it was for her. Not allowing for Amber to give any sort of response. She moved tightened her grip on her left cheek and moved her right hand between the cheeks. Her finger extended towards her languished worshipper. Shenhe pushed her finger forward sending the denizen of her rectum to her rightful place.

 

Amber had heard the haughty statements from the disgusted face of an unmerciful goddess. Rumbling greater than thunder in the distance, her soul filled with dread. Shenhe’s blue fingernails tightened over one of her cheeks. Amber could only gasp as the other hand moved inwards, her vision began to darken as her muscles used up the last of the oxygen, she was able to inspire. The monstrous digit gave a furtive push, Shenhe’s insatiable flower sending Amber to her new home.

 

Shenhe was pleased with herself for developing her social abilities to the point that she had established a complex and advanced relationship. The instantaneous reaction from her new worshipper within her rectum sending a thrill of pleasurable excitement shooting through her. “Oh my, I’m glad that she is really immersing herself in this role play. I was worried that I might have gone a bit too far.” Shenhe had left the room and began to descend the stairs. It was 3:30 pm. Plenty of time to grab a meal at Liyue Harbor before it gets too late in night. Her stomach grumbled as she patted her lower abdomen. 

 

Amber had fallen into the sludge that was scattered in her new chambers. Attempting to catch her breath having nearly been suffocated by the unwanted embrace of Shenhe’s flower. Her lungs refilling with the scalding hot and toxic miasma. Amber’s body had begun to convulse by the vile atmosphere. Certain that this was finally the end, Amber’s vision of the rancid dungeon was the last thing she thought that she would see. She only hoped that Shenhe would pass some gas for her spirit to pass on. The mixture of mucosa and unknown slime dripping on to her prone body.

 

Shenhe had continued her trek onto Liyue, despite not being able to feel any movements from her lower region. Shenhe had derived some form of sadistic pleasure. It might have been that her ropes were getting loose, her supernatural malice ebbing out. Or it could have been a strong aspect of her foundational personality, having emerged from her placid lake of emotion now that she is learning human feelings and social interactions. Whatever the case was, Shenhe was elated to having found someone who was as equally masochistic as she was sadistic. As she would never force her desires on someone who did not voluntarily wish for it. It was probably happenstance when Shenhe encountered Xiangling, at the periphery of the Guili Plains of the Qiongji Estuary, while considering matters within her enteral tract.

 

“Oh, hi Shenhe!” Xiangling said with an energetic wave. Guoba, her bear/stove god companion hopping up and down. “Guoba!”

 

“Greetings, Xiangling and Guoba was it. How are you this evening?” Shenhe greeted them as the sun began to fall in the sky.

 

“Oh, just finding some ingredients for this new recipe that I have in mind. I was requested to make Geri a dish that would help his digestive tract. Hey, you wouldn’t mind having some of it would you. It always helps to have different opinions when it comes to the taste aspect of my dishes?” Xiangling eagerly offered Shenhe, someone who she had barely interacted with before. This was not unexpected as Xiangling was the opposite of Shenhe in terms of social capabilities and experience. However, Shenhe did appreciate the earnest honesty that Xiangling conveyed.

 

“Of course, I was planning on partaking in some food at Liyue Harbor anyway. It would be most fortunate for me to be invited for dinner. Would I also be able to take an extra serving as well? I am certain that Cloud Retainer would appreciate an assortment of food.” Shenhe said amicably.

 

“Wow, being able to cater to an Adeptus. I’ll make sure to whip up something great. Follow me!” “Guoba!” Xiangling and Guoba raced ahead with their package of unique ingredients. Shenhe matching their speed. She felt a rumble move through her intestines. Through Shenhe’s partial focus, she noted a light tickle near the entrance of her anus. A slight smirk appearing on her face.

 

Amber had opened her eyes. Her vision was met with a dark-red cavern filled with a viscous liquid and a rotting stench of death. For a second, she thought that she had stumbled upon the rumored Mare Jivari. Although it seemed that she still had some fight left in her. The walls seemed to be in constant motion, and she could hear a sporadic rumbling noise up ahead. Amber, searched through her scattered memory, after being knocked out for at least three times these past two days. Finally, she realized what a nightmarish situation she was in. Amber wasn’t even certain at first if this was reality or some twisted dream of her most repressed fears. The strength of the stimuli around her, led her to think otherwise. “There was no way a dream could be this descriptive in detail.” Amber somberly noted. Through her fatigued state she looked around until she found the inviting entrance that brought her in to this wasteland. Now an impenetrable exit as she pounded on the sphincter. A hole that refused to open except at the behest of its owner. “Did I misjudge her character, was this Shenhe’s true nature. Or was this another misunderstanding?”

 

GROOOANN. GURGLE.

 

Amber jumped at the reminder of what laid behind her. Her thoughts facing at what else she had at her disposal. What else she could do as a Knight of Favonius, as the Outrider. A moment of silence, interrupted by the organic noises of Shenhe’s digestive tract, passed.  “I don’t know what is right or wrong, or what type of person Shenhe really is. But it is foolish to not act under the possibility that the worst possible scenario is true. She wanted me to worship her innards right.” Amber unsure of what to do, began to rub Shenhe’s intestinal walls. Repulsed by the matter that lay between the folds of the muscular walls she tried to move the fetid matter to the floor below. Amber continued this practice until a significant pile had built up around her. Still unsure if this would satisfy the demands of the self-anointed goddess. Amber barely made any headway as what may have been feces still lined the majority of Shenhe’s intestinal tract, viewable to tired girl. As she had questioned her actions, there was a sudden reorientation in the filth-filled environment. The floor became the ceiling or walls and vice versa. When Amber impacted against a wall, she was met with a dark mass barreling towards her. 

 

Squelch. 

 

Amber was pinned against a surface of the intestinal wall, unable to tell which side was which. As she was completely covered a by a large clump of feces, part of it was from the pile that she had gingerly packed. “Shit! Amber had begun to hyperventilate, the intense miasma clouding her judgement as she struggled within the mass. Afraid that her corpse would join the scent of rotting death of this graveyard of past meals.

 

The pleasant fragrance of Jueyun Chili Peppers wafted through Shenhe’s nostril. A scent perfused through the shop as they entered Xiangling’s family kitchen. She and Guoba straight away had begun to cook a delicious smorgasbord of food. Motivated to feed their friends and to expand their clientele. Shenhe had sat herself down, unaware of the ensuing chaos she had set in motion within her rectum by her simple action. Her body relaxing from an exhausting day of traveling. Her digestive tract moving along the food from yesterday through her intestines. In preparation for the plate of food that was placed in front of her. Xiangling the turned back to the stove to prepare Cloud Retainer’s serving. Shenhe grabbed her utensils and began her meal of Xiangling’s personal version of an Adeptus Hot Pot. The warm and viscous liquid permeating her mouth with a deep and rich flavor. Leaving a spicy aftertaste on her palate. She gave a furtive swallow before another spoonful entered her mouth. The entire process repeating without thought, as Shenhe immersed herself in the product of Xiangling’s excellent cooking skills. 

 

Slurp

 

Shenhe had finished off her meal by slurping the remainder of the meal. Unencumbered despite her typically banal diet. She placed the bowl back down.

 

“This was simply delicious. Thank you. I am certain Cloud Retainer will enjoy this marvelous dish.” Shenhe patted her full stomach. Now feeling drowsy after a full day of travel and a hearty meal.

 

“Really. I’m glad that I was able retain the taste of the original dish. I included some medicinal ingredients, so you should expect some change in your bowel habits. But you should be fine after less than a day.” Xiangling handed over the extra serving and they waved her goodbye.

 

Amber struggles slowed as her senses were overflowed with the vile sludge clinging to her body. Barely making any progress as one pile moved away seemed to make room for another pile to fall in place. Her vision spun as the darkness swirled in front of her eyes. It felt like she was being naked within a clay oven. Within these dire straits, Amber had finally made room to move her arm. A tiny hole had opened above her.. In an insane last-ditch effort, she pulled off her headband and imbued it with her pyro vision throwing it out of the hole. Letting it explode like her Baron Bunny. The methane gas igniting the fire and spreading it through Shenhe’s rectum. Searing everything in its path.

 

Booom

 

Pfffffffttrrtrttt. Pfffrt. Pfffrt

 

Shenhe stumbled as she entered the building where she had booked her lodging ahead of time, with the assistance of Keqing. Surprised by the sudden burning feeling in her rectum. “Xiangling wasn’t kidding. The dish definitely affected my bowels.” Shenhe said as she placed her hand over her abdomen. Due to her superhuman physiology and the medicinal properties of her most recent meal, Shenhe’s intestinal tract was intact without any wear or burns. From the epicenter of the explosion a cracked and dry pile of fecal remained. Suddenly a fist had punched through the remnants, Amber able to break free as the structure had been weakened by explosion. All according to Amber’s plan. She collapsed onto the muscular tunnel, the burnt air not doing her lungs any favors. She crouched down on her arms and knees her face staring at the muscular walls. Despite the explosion the cavern did not seemed damage, instead it seemed to be throbbing even harder.

 

GROOOOAAANN. GUIURUGLE. GLLOORRRP.

 

Shenhe felt her bowel’s roaring. The dish taking effect in moving her stool along. The digestive juices were increased in enzymatic potency while the stomach walls protective mucosa was refreshed. The multiple components of the dish hyper-charging and strengthening her digestive tract. The mixture of food that initially brought about this change was already funneled into her intestines and emulsified. The calories, proteins, nutrients, vitamins, and fats being absorbed at a blistering pace and to a great degree. Leaving behind a firm and smooth train of stool that met the several stools ahead of it in the digestive tract. Shenhe took off her heels and laid down on her bed scrunching her feet as she aired her toes out. As sleep had begun to overtake her, Shenhe’s thoughts once again returned to Amber. 

 

“She must have gone through a lot in the trip so far. I’m not sure that I can understand how someone could derive such pleasure in such an unsanitary area, but I am not one to judge the sexual proclivities of individuals within society.” Shenhe thought as she imagined the next activity that she and Amber would engage in. She considered to remove her from the cauldron of her bowels to fish Amber out of her digestive tract. However, she really needed to get some rest. “Besides, if she was able to survive this long in my rectum, surely she would be able to take a nap within her warm abode.” In the end, Shenhe decided against breaking the immersion of their fantasy as she was a capable member of the Knights of Favonius. Shenhe had drifted off into dreamland, a pleasant and fulfilling day topped off with a great meal and well-deserved rest.  

 

Many hours after Shenhe had fallen asleep, Amber was still awake. Envious of the ambient noises of her body’s circadian rhythm. Amber also desired to fall asleep, but her body was pained by the torturous events she had to endure and the toxic conditions of her current environment. The smell of burnt shit being one of the worst odors in all Teyvat. It was not her intention to harm her, but Amber was appalled by the fact that Shenhe’s intestinal walls seemed as strong as ever. After what must have been an indeterminate amount of time, Amber had been able to recuperate long enough for some strength to return to her muscles. After standing up, she took stock of her surroundings, the tumble she took before being squished by shit having moved her farther away from the anus. She took a couple steps forward, hoping that Shenhe was relaxed enough for her to escape through the sphincter. She fell after a couple steps. Her breaths labored.

 

Shluurrn

 

As Amber laid on the groan, she noticed an odd noise that would not cease. She turned around, looking further into the depths of the rectum. Noticing that the intestines were moving more vigorously than usual. Suddenly Amber remembered a similar noise that she had once heard on Dragonspine when she was hiking with Eula. According to her friend, an avalanche had started on the other side of the mountain. They began a rescue operation to help any stray adventurers or knights. For Amber, there was no rescue operation. Through the corner of the tunnel, she saw the large volume of fecal matter expanding the walls of the rectum. Unencumbered by its girth and mass, it moved along the intestinal tract at a rate that was beyond what one would think for its size.

 

Slosh slush. Groan

 

Amber had begun to drag her body across the floor of the rectum. Vaulting her body over each ridge in fear of the mass that did not seem to slow down. The smell of burnt matter being washed by the miasma of fresh fecal matter. A preference scent, but the foreboding disaster it signaled did little to alleviate Amber’s terror. She had finally got back up on her two legs and used the walls as support. 

 

GRUUMBLE

 

Amber limped forward; she could feel the displacement of air of the waste right behind her. Her eyes would have teared up, if possible, from the hot vapors that spilled from the fuming structure. She was just keeping a body pace apart from the behind her. The coalesced shit much more apparent through the dark chasm. The was a grainy solid, the mixture flowing and conforming through the walls as it was inched through.

 

GROOOAANN SLLLLRLRRSSHHH

 

Amber did not know how she was going to get out when she reached the sphincter. She would only have moments before the avalanche of shit submerged her. Amber’s body was, without thought, robotically moving, laser focused on the destination ahead. So, she had no chance of seeing the remnants of her hair band, not completely vaporized from the explosion, cause her to slip. Time seemed to slow as Amber fell on to her side. The lone ear flopping in the air. “Oh, I could have used that to channel my Pyro Vision one more time to cause Shenhe to fart me out.” Those were the thoughts in Amber’s head as a pile of fresh shit flowed over her body. “No, this can’t be how it ends. I’m the outrider of the Knights of Favonius.” Her body writhed and twitched in her increasingly small space. “What would everyone think if I were to just vanish into thin air?” Amber felt the slimy heat began to congeal over her. Once again returned to the oven to warm up. “What would they think if they found out what happened to me? I’m…I’m not” Amber’s body was compacted within the newly formed log. The shit fermented and stewed within the superhuman’s rectum. More piles adding to the ones in front. Filling every space, it could within the large tunnel. As more moisture was pulled out of the excretion, it solidified and condensed, further irritating the walls of the rectum. 

 

As the sun had begun to rise, Shenhe had felt an immense pressure from her backside. Without a second thought, she drowsily picked herself up and walked to the toilet in the bathroom. Shenhe undressed and pulled her full attire off her body and placed it on a hanging rack. Her full body exposed, in a lapse of judgement, she had also removed the ropes on her clothes. A simple action that can be quickly rectified if no one else is nearby. A single small piece of red fabric had floated down from her anus as she sat down. Relaxing her rectum, she allowed the sludge from within to flow out. The flower widened as it released the hot and moistened excretion. The time it was allowed to ferment within her bowels making it smooth and porous. Hot vapors rising as it splashed into the toilet. Pushing the red fabric into the toilet water. Not to be seen coming back up as Shenhe had allowed another piece of steaming waste impact the water basin. This one longer as Shenhe learned to rhythmically usher the rest of her shit out an into the placid water. With her pucker tightening over the end of her second package that she released into the pool, Shenhe’s placid face was also interrupted by a red blush. “I didn’t take Amber last night. Even as a Knight of Favonius, could she have survived this.” Shenhe did not feel any struggles within her rectum. In fact, she just felt like she was only halfway through her load. Instead of concern, Shenhe had felt euphoric at the consequences of their actions. “Why should I grieve over something that a foolish knight chose of her own accord. I gave her an opportunity to leave, and she decided to stay with me.” The inner supernatural malice that she was cursed with had ebbed out of her as she pushed out another fetid log. A splash not heard this time as it piled over soft pile of wet shit. Soaking up the moisture from below. “Right where a masochist worshipper like her belongs.” Shenhe had said. With a smug and devious look on her face, she gave a slight strained push at the last piece. The rectal wall sore from the hot dump earlier, unable to assist as much with this one. A girth brown loaf of shit had dropped from her, rectum. Her flower sealing shut. Shenhe closed her eyes and released a breath of relief as warm stream of urine shot out of her urethra and marked Amber’s abode. The urine scalding relative to the cooling feces. Breaking apart the topmost log with ease. Like a waterfall it continued to pour hitting the second highest log. The structure of it began to fall apart as the yellow fluids flow petered out. Shenhe had attic up with a triumphant look on her face. She had then proceeded to put her attire back on, prepared to continue the remainder of her bathroom hygiene. As she placed the ropes back on, her expression returned to a neutral state. Her concern for Amber state skyrocketed, as she stared at the pile of shit breaking apart in the water. Her bowels empty and Amber not in sight. Oh, Amber.” Shenhe thought apologetically, as her remorse grew. Until the second highest log had broken apart. Amber flopping onto the mess breathing as hard and deeply as she could. The first breath of fresh air for about a day. The virtual space surrounding her body provided it with the support necessary for continued life. A feature that Cloud Retainer had yet to discover. The extent of which was unknown. Although Amber still felt precipitously close to the edge. None of her limbs able to move and it felt like her body was near the breaking point. Suggesting that the protection was not full proof. Amber looked up at the giantess of a women above her. 

 

“AMBER! YOU’RE OKAY. I’M SORRY FOR BEING TOO ROUGH WITH YOU. I NEARLY FLUSHED YOU DOWN THE TOILET. I’LL DEFINITELY MAKE SURE THAT YOU GET SOME MEDICAL CARE AND REST.”

 

Amber was far past caring, as Shenhe’s thunderous voice boomed over her. Glad to see that the gentler demeanor of Shenhe had returned. She’ll take what she can get as Amber tried to signal Shenhe her understanding but was interrupted by Shenhe.

 

AFTERWARDS WE CAN CONTINUE WITH OUR ROLEPLAY. I THINK WE SHOULD TRY SOMETHING EASIER LIKE TAPING YOU TO MY ARMPIT. OR MAYBE I COULD TREAT YOU LIKE MY CHEWING GUM. THERE IS SO MUCH THAT WE CAN DO, BUT THERE IS NO RUSH. I’M NOT SURE IF I EXPLAINED THIS PROPERLY BUT I’M VERY GLAD THAT I FOUND SOMEONE WITH SUCH COMPLEMENTARY PROCLIVITIES TO MY OWN.

 

Shenhe had said unabashedly. The concern disappearing from her face as the eager sadist planned for their next outing. One that would equally feed their respective pleasures while ensuring the safety of her little knight.

 

“Wait. She is going to return me to my original size so I can explain this misunderstanding while I heal? Right?!” Amber’s thoughts were left unanswered as Shenhe had went to get an object to lift Amber from the steaming pile.

 

Amber’s fate, whether as Shenhe’s miniature partner in a sadomasochistic relationship, or as a full-sized Knight of Favonius who will keep the events that transpired to her grave, is still undecided. However, what is certain is that the mass production of the device was well in preparation. Cloud Retainer just had to think of a catchy name now after the results of the experiments. There will undoubtedly be more incidents like this one in the realm of Teyvat. Either way, Amber may have been one of the lucky ones for not being flushed down to a watery grave.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

What do y'all think about this tentative relationship between Shenhe and Amber? Let me know in the comments.