- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Chapter 5/6

----------

It's been at least twenty minutes since Andrea trapped me here, and I feel like I've made zero progress. I keep thinking that if I go in a straight line, then I'll eventually reach the outside, but that's easier said than done. Her skirt is the problem. It prevents me from going out in the direction of her legs, since I'd simply reach the cliff of the sofa cushion and be stuck. Due to her huge, fucking ass, I can't go out to the left or right either, which just leaves going out the back. 


But even that is difficult!


"Can't believe the ass I used to stare at it now my prison. I wanted to smack it so many times, but I don't think that's possible anymore..."


I was joking when I called the wrinkles of her skirt a maze. I didn't think they would literally become a labyrinth! After wandering for so long, I've lost all sense of direction. I feel like I'm getting somewhere, but I have nothing to show for it. I keep finding dead ends, only to backtrack and find myself in an unfamiliar place. Like the labyrinth of myth, these pathways are indeed shifting. Every little shift of Andrea's weight completely changes the world down here, beneath her. She doesn't even realize the hell she's put me in!


"Calm down. Worst case scenario, she gets up when the older bitch leaves and free you. You can stay right here and wait it out."


While I could wait it out, time isn't exactly on my side. It's hot in here, like scorching hot. The air is thick and stale. Her natural body heat is making it like a sauna. I'm feeling dizzier by the minute. Honestly, if I don't get out of here soon, I might just pass out...


"Okay, new plan. I wait for a clue as to which way to go."


I plant myself down and fold my arms, waiting. I need to watch her shifting again. Maybe then I'll be able to tell where her ass is so that I can run down the middle.


"Damn. Am I really in a situation where I have to run through Andrea's crack? What the fuck even is this..."


Two minutes later, I notice the world around me moving again. I spot movement north and south me. Judging by the tightness to the west, I guess that's the front. That only leaves east. I stand back up and resume my journey, trying to stay in a straight line. Some areas provide enough space to walk through, while others are so tight that I have to commando crawl through them, squeezing my way forward. Combine the exertion with the heat, and you've got one very sweaty, very tired man.


My vision begins to blur as an overwhelming urge to lay down hits me like a truck.


"No. No! Come on, I'm almost there. It can't be that much further. She's just one woman, not a planet!"


I push through further, crawling under yet another wrinkle. Suddenly, I feel a draft of cool air. My eyes light up, realizing that I must be close. The lack of tightness means it can't be that far now! Mustering my strength, I jog the rest of the way forward, though the twists and turns of fabric, determined to reach freedom. 


It takes another twenty minutes, but I finally reach the end. I can see light and I can taste the freshness of the air. It's so good. I do have to hike up the depression caused by Andrea's ass, a steep slope in its own right, but it's a cakewalk compared to what I just went through. I soon find myself in a sort of tunnel, created by the space between the giantess' back and the back of the sofa. It's very wide, likely on purpose. 


"If she was sitting any differently, I wouldn't have had a chance of getting out. I guess she can use her brain when she needs to."


I walk around her rear, eventually walking out onto the vast expanse of the cushion. The first thing I see is the older woman, sitting beside Andrea. She's so much heavier. I bet if she'd sat on me I'd be gone. No, I'm sure of it. The woman's got so much lard on her that I can hardly look. She's unsightly. I turn my attention to Andrea, watching her converse with her neighbor high above me. I will need to get her attention. If I touch her, she'll probably feel me, but there is not exposed skin around. Her clothing is too thick for that. I do, however, see her hand in the distance, resting on the cushion, palm-down.


"Hmm. I guess that could work."


I run by her thigh, staying close to her to avoid detection. The distance is pretty big, but it's not like I have another option. I make it another two kilometers before I'm completely drained. I keel over, panting as I try to catch my breath. I close my eyes, resting them for a moment. After all that running, I'm only at her mid thigh! Why does everything have to be so fucking big...


"Stay still, dear. I think there's a bug next to your leg."


The other woman's comment causes my eyes to flutter open. I try to sit up, only to be met with her giant hand descending upon me. Time seems to slow down. I consider my options as fight or flight kicks in. If only I was standing, maybe I could run. No, I doubt I'd be able to get far. Normal sized people are too fast, I wouldn't stand a chance. In a second, her index finger will press down on me, grinding me into paste. That'll be it.


I tense up, cowering before her as I await my death. A part of me hopes that Andrea might react in time. Maybe she'll save me? All it would take is for her to put her hand out. As the woman's hand dominates my field of view, I realize that my wishes will not be coming true. I feel a lot of motion around me as her hand crashes down beside Andreas leg, the smack causing an audible boom.


And yet...I'm still alive.


I look around, seeing the pillars of her fingers on either side of me. It seems she missed? Only then do I remember hearing her talk about having bad eyesight. I can't believe that's what saved me. Her hand pulls away so that she can check it. She scowls when she finds it clean of any squished bugs.


"Oh dear, I think I missed. Let me try again..."


My heart practically stops when I see her going for me a second time. I'd been so relieved that I neglected to keep running. There goes my one chance! How could I be so stupid?!


"Fuck. Fuck! No! Stay away from me, you goddamned bitch!" I scream bloody murder, despite knowing that neither of them can hear me.


Before her hand can reach me, Andrea's intercepts it. She was too slow the first time, but now manages to stop her. I look up, meeting the giantess' worries gaze. Her face is pale, and her eyes are wide. She sees me. Thank fucking goodness she she's me. I'm saved.


Andrea looks at the woman with a smile and gentle lets her hand go. "I apologize for being forceful, ma'am. I believe that all life is sacred. Even bugs. I would much rather set it free, given the chance."


The other woman seems surprised, but her expression softens and she also smiles. "How very kind of you! I really should do the same. The little thing has a right to live."


"Little thing? Take that back, you fucking bitch!" I yell at her, giving her the finger. "I'd knock your teeth out if I was normal sized!"


Andrea's hand lowers to the couch, collecting me with her nail. I'm tossed, more roughly than ever, as she tries to make her actions seem natural. A quick flick of her finger sends me into her palm, tumbling several times and landing on my face. Her fingers then curl, creating a dome around me. As they press together, I find myself in a dimly-lit cage in her fist.


She rises, walking over to the window and opening it. She pretends to toss me out, while deliberately tilting her hand so that I fall onto the window sill. She closes the window and goes back over to the woman, who has not gotten up.


"Leaving already?" Andrea asks.


"I'm afraid so. I've taken up enough of your time already, dear."


"I will see you out." Andrea walks over to her offering an arm to help her walk. "It was a pleasure. Please visit any time."


"Absolutely! You are like a daughter to me, Andrea."


"That is so sweet, Mrs. Ruth. And you are like a second mother to me, as well."


The two of them embrace, before the woman leaves and Andrea shuts the door behind her. She sighs loudly, before rushing over to the window, bending over to speak to me on equal level.


"Boss... I am terribly sorry. I saw no other way. I tried not to move so that you could get out on your own. Are you well?"


Still furious after being called a bug, I cannot contain my rage. My anger at the woman suddenly transfers to Andrea. Rightfully so, after she planted her ass on me.


"How fucking dare you, Andrea! Did you forget your place? Do you not know who I am?" I scream at her, causing her to shrink back, fear visible on her face. "I'm not a bug. How dare you call me that!"


"Sir, I never once called you-"


"Are you calling me a liar?!" I cut her off. "I heard the two of you talking. Just because I'm temporarily tiny doesn't mean my ears stopped working!"


"I am sorry. I needed to keep up appearances."


"Appearances? Appearances?!" I cry out, so angry that I'm physically trembling. If I were bigger, I would have smacked this bitch with the back of my hand. I'd have sent her to the ground, preferably with a black eye. "Are you going to try to justify sitting on me? Out of all the things you could have done, you chose to put your fat fucking ass on me!"


"I realize that it might not have been the best course of action, but I had to act fast." She explain, calmly. "If she were to see you, she would have discovered we possess size altering technology. We would have been exposed."


"I find it hard to believe that a supposedly smart woman such as yourself could not think of a better action." I huff, rejecting her excuse. "I can think of at least three!"


"You are right, sir. Please, tell me what I should have done." She asks, genuinely interested in what I have in mind.


"I...Umm, well..." I struggle to think of something. I just said that to make her feel bad. I can't actually think of anything better. It only serves to make me more frustrated. "It doesn't matter now! What's done is done. At least I'm alive, no thanks to you."


She remains quiet, giving me a chance to calm down. The look in her eyes is strange. She looks to be frustrated, guilty, and angry all at the same time. Despite the verbal lashing I just gave her, she hasn't expressed her feelings in a disrespectful way. A part of me wishes she did, so I could yell at her more. I need her to feel as puny and insignificant as I just did.


"Boss." Andrea whispers, now standing up to her full, indimidating height. I'm hardly at waist level with her now. "I think that I should give you some space. Clearly I am not good at caring for you while you are tiny like this. I keep making mistakes. I will move you back to the table and do some work in my bedroom until lunchtime. If you need me, just use the walkie talkies. I will hear you. Is that okay?"


"Huh. First good idea you've had in a while. Sure, let's do that. I'll work on my own shit in the meantime too."


She offers and hand and I climb aboard. She moves me back to the table and walks away without a word, disappearing into her room. I'm left alone now, finally free of that clumsy giantess. 


"I need to get my shit together and get big again. Else this nightmare will never end..." I climb onto my 'bed' and lay back on it, relaxing. I close my eyes and recount the events of this month, before I had to get small. "There's got to be something. Someone who acted strangely, or a potential information leak..."


I spend the next hour playing detective, until my fatigue catches up with me and I drift off to sleep.

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading! Please review and let me know what you think. 

You can read the next chapter early on my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=79288680