- Text Size +

I endured – I mean enjoyed – the ride between Christina’s buttcheeks once the plane landed in Florida and she got up and began walking through the airport. Each buttcheek rubbed up against me, and I just allowed it the fat to rub across my face. Like I had told her, this whole ordeal was a dream come true.

When she sat in the car back to the house, her buttcheeks spread apart, and I once again slid slowly out from between my prison. Christina must’ve felt me, too, because she rubbed her butt against the seat like she was trying to scratch an inch in her butthole.

Once she finally got home, she told her mom she was going to take a nap. Although I liked being lodged between her bubble buttcheeks, I hoped she wasn’t going to sleep with me in here. Lucky for me, she took her pants off and then reached inbetween her large cheeks and picked me out. She then brought me up to her face.

“You made my butthole so itchy,” she said. She didn’t seem angry, but I wasn’t too sure, so I apologized.

“It’s okay,” she said. “My butt really hurts from all that sitting. You want to give me a massage?” she asked. I visioned myself panting like a dog when she asked that. She smiled at me, and then lay on the bed, her bare buttcheeks sitting up like the Twin Peaks. She then moved her arm behind her and placed me on her buttcheek.

It was like two giant bouncy houses. As I took steps across the giantess’ butt, the ground sunk below me. I started jumping up and down on her butt like I was on one of those bouncy castles kids have at their birthday party.

I heard Christina say “mhmm” as if she was laughing.

“I can feel your tiny footsteps,” she said as she just lay there and took it.

“Do you like it?” I asked. She nodded her head yes.

I was beginning to have fun massaging Christina’s butt, too. Not only was it hot to be jumping on a butt I had always admired, but it was fun acting like I was on a bouncy house. I jumped all over the giant buttcheek I was on until I felt like I had covered every spot on it.

It was then I saw I had a predicament. How was I to get to the other buttcheek? I was so tiny, jumping from one to another would be like Spongebob jumping from David Hasselhoff’s leg to the other. After standing there, staring into space another moment, I finally decided I was going to make the leap of faith.

I backed up a few steps, took a deep breath, then made a run for it. I don’t know if it was in my head or it actually happened, but I started a battle cry as I ran and went toward Christina’s butthole. What happened next was something out of Toy Story,

I thought I was going to make the jump from one buttcheek to the other successfully, but I didn’t even make it off my feet. I slipped on the edge and slid right inbetween the buttcheeks. Once again, I was stuck inside Christina’s huge butt.

She felt me, too, because I heard her laugh.

“You really love my butthole, don’t you?” she asked. She then used her butt muscles to clench her buttcheeks together, squishing me between the mounds of fat. A surprise came not long after as Christina farted. It wasn’t a big fart, but it was a fart nonetheless.

“Hope you enjoyed that,” she said. She then shook her butt back and forth, still giggling. She was giggling because she was having so much fun having a tiny man under her control.

I was having fun, too. I never thought I’d find myself in this situation, but I’m glad I did. I wouldn’t want it any other way.