- Text Size +

Tom was screaming inside the middle of it all, clawing at the tissue, desperately trying to get out, but he was surrounded by cum, layers of tissue and her giant hand which was enclosed around him. 

 

He felt himself being carried by her giant hand, swinging in her arm, making him feel sick and dizzy. 

 

Then he heard several doors open and then he was still. 

 

He waited and listened; he was terrified about what could happen next. Was she about to just throw him into a bin or something?

 

Then he heard a loud plastic clink on ceramic. 

 

Was that what he thought it was? No, no she wouldn't! 

 

"Nooooo!" He screamed as loud as he could as he felt himself free falling as the ball of tissues were dropped from height with him inside them. 

 

It landed with a wet splat, suddenly he was surrounded by water. The tissue seemed very quickly break down and collapse around him. 

 

He clawed at the tissue, desperately kicking and tearing at it, breaking the tissue up and climbing through. More and more water surrounded him, until he broke to the surface. 

 

He was surrounded by water, and white… ceramic.

 

No! 

 

He looked upwards, Anna was casually looking down inside the toilet towards the tissue. 

 

She barely noticed the tiny dark spec that was Tom, even if she did see it she didn't register that it was anything of significance. Probably just a piece of dirt from the floor. 

 

She turned and lowered herself down towards the toilet seat and sat down on it. 

 

"Nooo!" Tom spluttered in the water as he trod water, trying to swim to the side of the toilet bowl. He didn't realise how futile it all was now. 

 

Her huge buttocks pressed on the seat above him, then her urethra opened and a steady stream of her urine squirted against the topside of the toilet bowl and cascaded down into the water, mixing in with the toilet water. 

 

Tom spluttered and spat as he was sprayed with her warm fluid. 

 

He just kept swimming to try to get to the side. 

 

Eventually she stopped urinating and wiped herself with some tissue, which she dropped down into the toilet. 

 

The tissue fluttered down and splattered on the surface nearby. 

 

She stood upwards.

 

The last Tom saw was Anna looking back down towards him and then she reached for the flush handle. 

 

"Noooo please don't it's me, it's Tom!!!"

 

She pulled the flush handle.  A loud devastating waterfall of water suddenly poured from all directions, foamy water roiled around him and then he was spinning in a whirlpool, waves swept over him and then he was sucked underwater. 

 

Anna left the toilet cubicle, picked up her handbag after washing her hands and left to go home, without a second thought and none the wiser about her tiny colleague's fate as he was dragged down underwater and through the toilet drain, into the sewer, never to be seen ever again.

 

 

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription

There are multiple alternative versions of this story, a bit like a multiverse, the below are already completed:

After Work Surprise - V2 - Micro aware vore

After Work Surprise - V3 - micro unaware sucked up by cleaner

After Work Surprise - V4 - micro unaware stiletto shoe crush

After Work Surprise - V5 - micro unaware foot crush

After Work Surprise - V6 2-7 inch played with and vore

After Work Surprise - V7 2-7 inch played with and then taken home

After Work Surprise - V8 2 - 7 inch gentle cuddle

Check out my Patreon site for more stories like this, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://www.patreon.com/Dawnofgiantess

These versions are currently being written:

After Work Surprise - V9 micro - 7 inch gentle start then micro vore

After Work Surprise - V10 micro - 7 inch gentle start, almost vore, then p insertion + bonus vore version


https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies