- Text Size +

"Ahhh…. Ahhh… ahhhh!" She panted as she started to climax. Her hips jerked spasmodically and she thrust her fingers hard inside her pussy and held them deep inside; he could see her hand moving so she was probably stroking herself inside. 

 

She screamed out with an almighty orgasm, then she quickly withdrew her fingers with a wet slurp. 

 

Tom didn't expect what happened next. He was looking up at the soaking wet slimy fingertips, with a silvery trail still attached to the mouth of her pussy, when the mouth of her pussy suddenly widened like a yawn and a trail of clear and white speckled fluid burst forth from her woman cave. 

 

The fluid splattered all over Tom and coated him. He was surrounded in a puddle of her sexual ejaculate. 

 

He staggered backwards and fell to the ground. He lifted his hands up and looked. He was completely coated in a slimy substance that smelled of her cum, it was littered with white blobs of cum. 

 

He spat his mouth clear of it and wiped his eyes. 

 

Another stream of it poured out of her pussy and dripped to the ground. 

 

She rubbed herself a few more times, slowly grinding her hips, moaning with a more relaxed tone and then she stopped and opened her eyes as she looked down. 

 

Tom found himself looking straight up at the giantess' face that was looking down at him. 

 

She was looking directly at him but didn't seem to notice or acknowledge him. 

 

Her face wrinkled slightly as she looked at her pool of cum on the office carpet. 

 

"Oh shit!" She said as she still squatted over it. "I've made such a mess!"

 

She reached towards her handbag and withdrew a packet of tissues. 

 

Tom watched what she was doing in stunned silence and realised the threat far too late. 

 

"Nooo!" He called out and started to crawl away from her puddle of sexual goo as quickly as possible. 

 

It was thick and viscous and slowed him down. It squelched as he moved through it. 

 

He turned over and crawled as fast as he could. 

 

A shadow loomed over him and he looked back up in fear. 

 

The white tissue descended down towards him. 

 

He screamed out. 

 

"Nooo!" He screamed. "Anna no, please, it's me, Toooom!" The tissue landed on him and he was surrounded by it. Most of the light was blocked out. 

 

He saw her huge fingertips press into the ground around him and then then clamped together in a pincer, gathering all of the sexual juices up in the tissue; with Tom inside it all. 

 

The fingertips closed around him, encapsulating him in a blob of cum and surrounded by the tissue. 

 

Anna balled the tissue up, placed it on her desk and then got a few more out and wiped her pussy, then the floor some more. 

 

She quickly got dressed. Then straightened her blouse and skirt up. She still had to walk past the security guard and get home, she didn't want to look like she had just had sex or played with herself. 

 

She gathered up the balls of tissue in her hand.

Chapter End Notes:

Check out my site for more of this story and others like it, or to show me your support. I welcome your feedback:
https://subscribestar.adult/richardchdavies - note you can join this any time of the month and get a full month subscription