- Text Size +
Chapter Five: Decimatrix

The six sizable schoolgirls stood there in a field between two different groups of classrooms. The normal sized students and teachers were safely standing in a field not far away, and were listening to the entire conversation between the giantesses and Darnell.

Daniel Darnell began to explain his plan: “I downloaded the addresses of relatives and friends of the woman who escaped from the mental facility. If we pick up Candy,”

“My sister?” Taffy asked.

“Yes, she’s at my house right now. The three of us can split up and go to those addresses, while three of you follow us there. The remaining giantess can stay here. We’ll need one of you at each address, to ensure the woman doesn’t escape if we find her.”

“Why do we need to find her?” the colossal cheerleader Becky Cartwright asked.

“The woman who gave Lathan the technology that made you grow is locked up right now. She impersonated a woman who is currently at large, and we need to find that woman and turn her in, so the time traveler can be released.”

“So right now, the police think the time traveler is that escapee?” Becky asked.

“Yes, and according to Lathan, she needs to access her time pod in order to restore all of you to normal size.”

The girls conferred among each other for a moment, then the colossal cadre agreed to help Darnell.

“Try not to cause any more damage to the school grounds,” Darnell asked.

“My daddy can pay for all the damage all of us have caused,” said Taffy, as she stepped over the structure at the front of the school, onto the parking lot on the other side.

When all six of the enlarged girls were standing in the parking lot, an energy field opened up at the elevation where Lana and Lexie’s waists were. A dimensional portal opened up, and a vehicle emerged. It levitated and landed, but remained slightly above ground level without actually touching the ground.

A girl about 13 or 14 years old who stood on the same size scale as Lana and the other girls got out after a full wing door opened, and addressed the group of young giantesses.

“I’m from another galaxy, my civilization is a billion years more advanced than yours. My sensors picked up energy readings from your world that shouldn’t exist in this era.”

“Who are you?” Storm asked.

“I’m known as Decimatrix, I conquer worlds like yours while I’m on summer vacation. My people are identical to humans, but we have different DNA. We can’t procreate with your kind. I’m using mind control technology to interpret your language, and it also allows you to understand mine.”

The army men on the ground of the parking lot and the police were listening to the entire conversation. 

“That’s convenient!” said Tyrone Cartwright. “We don’t have to worry about knocking them up!” He looked around sheepishly after getting dirty looks from the army men. “I’m talking about adult women of their race!”

“We were once normal sized like your race. My people fought a vicious interstellar war and were forced to become giants to defeat our adversaries.,” said Decimatrix, “This is now our normal size!”

“Are you here to conquer us?” Storm asked.

“I have a challenge for you,” said Decimatrix. “If you can beat me at a sporting event, I’ll allow you to rule this world with me. If you lose to me, then you will be among the rabble that I rule over.”

“Do we have a choice?” Taffy asked.

“Is it an Earth sport, or something they play where you come from?” Storm asked.

“I’ll allow you to choose a sport from your own world,” said Decimatrix. 

Lana and Lexie looked at each other and smiled. “How about disk golf?” they said in unison.

“Why are they smiling?” Taffy asked Storm.

“Lana and Lexie are champions at disk golf!” Storm replied. “They have trophies they’ve won in their age division!”

Taffy was pleased with this. Becky high-fived her.

“I’ll need one of you to explain the rules of the game to me,” said Decimatrix.

Lana explained the game, and after about five minutes, Decimatrix knew the rules and understood the game completely.

“Where should we play so as not to cause structural damage?” Decimatrix asked.

“The Guadalupe dunes aren’t far from here,” said Storm. 

Decimatrix got back into her space pod and left.

Daniel Darnell addressed Taffy and Becky. “The two of you can help me and Lathan track down that escaped mental patient while Lana and Lexie play disk golf.”

Taffy and Becky both agreed.

Decimatrix returned a minute later.

“I scanned your world and found the nearest disk golf park, and duplicated the cages on the dunes, but on our scale. The disks are there, as well. We can begin to play whenever you’re ready. We have a similar game on our home world!”

“How do we get there?” Storm asked. “If we walk there, we might damage some structures.”

“We’re staying here,” Taffy said, indicating her and Becky.

“I can use my technology to fold space around us and bring us right there without using my space pod!”

Decimatrix did as she promised. An energy field surrounded Lana, Lexie, Storm and Christine and they instantly found themselves standing on a dune in Guadalupe. They could see the cages lined up at various spots, all on the same giant scale as the girls. There were three sets of disks in satchels on the ground, also on giant scale. There were plastic bottles of water on a table.

“There’s water on our scale on that table if you need some,” said Decimatrix. “Let the games begin!”

To Be Continued!