- Text Size +
Chapter Two: A Thundering 13-Year-Old!

Heidi went to bed, confidant that her shrunken captives could not escape. She woke up in the morning and checked on them.

“How does it feel knowing you’re going to end up in the belly of a thundering thirteen year old?” Heidi had a sinister grin on her face after asking them this.

“You could put us to work building a marble statue of you, to pay tribute to your beauty,” Rico suggested. He was the black captive. “You could save up and buy some Carrara marble!”

“She could just buy some plaster of Paris and make a rectangular block in one afternoon for a lot cheaper,” Dolliver, the Latino captive, suggested.

“You idiot!” Rico shouted at Dolliver. “I’m trying to buy us some time! It would take her longer to get a hold of high quality marble! When she’s done with us she plans on killing us!”

“I have some money,” Heidi said to the captives. “I can go buy some plaster like Dolliver suggested. In the meantime, I want the two of you to construct a toy city out of paper. I’ll leave you on the floor of my bedroom while I’m gone, but don’t try to escape. My cat is outside of my bedroom.”

Heidi picked up the two shrunken men and placed them on the bedroom floor. She got some paper supplies and set them down on the floor with them. She got dressed and left with her backpack. On the way to the hardware store, she called her friend Kelsie and told her to meet her there.

By the time she arrived at the hardware store, Kelsie was already there waiting in front of the store. As they walked around the store and Heidi put a sack of plaster of Paris in the cart, she explained what had happened to her.

“You’re going to need syrup of Ipecac,” said Kelsie. “It induces vomiting. If you swallow them, it will allow you to puke them back up.”

Heidi gave some cash to Kelsie, and instructed her to go to the pharmacy and buy some syrup of Ipecac, forgetting that the girl who gave her the neutrino dissimilator had told her that there is a neural stimulator that induces vomiting built into the device.

When the two girls returned to Heidi’s home, they set the sack of plaster in the garage and went straight to the bedroom. There were about six structures on the floor of the bedroom made of paper, the captives were still working on the toy city.

Heidi grabbed Rico and held him above her head as she stood there and watched him squirm between her thumb and index finger.

“You’re about to go on a journey to the belly of a mighty maiden!” Heidi giggled as she dropped Rico onto her tongue and sealed her lips around him. She tossed him to the back of her throat and swallowed him. She bent over and picked up Dolliver, and did the same thing. When they were both firmly within her belly, Heidi began laughing.

Inside of Heidi’s stomach, the diminutive duo were treading chyme, trying to conserve their air supply. They couldn’t hear what the two towering teens were discussing while they were trapped within Heidi’s muscular stomach walls.

“I’m going to let them live,” said Heidi to Kelsie, “but I’m not going to let them know that! I want them to think I’m going to swallow them and digest them some day! They did try to kill me last night, so it serves them right!”

Kelsie retrieved the syrup of Ipecac, and gave the bottle to Heidi, and said, “Just take a swig of this!”

Heidi unscrewed the cap and took a drink. About a minute later, she vomited into a large plastic bowl, and the two captives landed safely inside, covered in vomit. Kelsie went to the kitchen and got a glass of water and returned to Heidi’s bedroom. She poured water over each captive until they were clean, while Heidi held them aloft over the bowl.

“That’s just a small sample of my power, you pathetic insects!” said Heidi. “Know this, there will come a day when your journey to my belly will be a one way trip!”

Both Heidi and Kelsie began laughing, and Rico and Dolliver knew they were in a bad situation. Heidi assigned her captives to return to making the toy city out of paper while she and Kelsie work on the plaster block.

Inside the garage, Heidi poured the plaster powder into a large bucket and read the instructions on the bag. She poured in the appropriate amount of water, and began mixing the plaster. Meanwhile, Kelsie began constructing a rectangular box made of wood to pour the wet plaster into, to shape it into a rectangular solid shape. Kelsie knew where the hammer and nails were, and there was an ample supply of lumber within the garage. She nailed the box together within the span of time it took for Heidi to mix the plaster.

It took both girls working together to pour the plaster into the wooden box. Once it was ready to set, they returned to the bedroom. Rico and Dolliver had made a lot of progress on the toy city.

Heidi began crushing the toy city with her sneaker clad feet. She laughed as the structures easily gave way to her superior size and strength. When she was done, she sat down on the floor of her bedroom and took her shoes and socks off.

“Rub my feet, you pathetic slaves!” Heidi shouted at her captives. They got to work right away, trying to massage her feet while Heidi giggled and barked more commands at them. “Faster, you slave-toys! I’ve done a lot of walking today, and I need a foot massage.”

When the massage was concluded, Heidi put the captives back into their container that had force fields built in. Heidi and Kelsie left the room to go into the kitchen for refreshments. Rico and Dolliver tried to escape from the container. The remote control was leaning against a vertical side of a shelf, and their box was right next to it. Rico took off his shoes, and threw one at the remote control, trying to deactivate the force field. He missed on the first try, but made his shot in the second try, and the force field turned off.

The two shrunken men climbed through a rectangular opening and made their way down the shelf to a desk on a lower level. Just then, Heidi returned and grabbed them. She saw what had happened. She collected the shoes and set the two shrunken men inside the container, and reactivated the force field. She tossed Rico’s shoes back in with him. This time, she placed the remote control on the other end of her bedroom.

To Be Continued!