[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Just some shorts I thought of involving The Vampire Diaries. My favorite vampire is Caroline Forbes. What I wouldn't give to have her turn me. But this fantasy piece is how I feel would happen if I shrunk down and she was able to find me. Each chapter isn't really connected to the previous one. This is how they came out in my head and onto the notepad 🤷r05;a92;a039;. If I decide to make a story out of it, I'll find a way to connect them. 



Rated: PG
Categories: Gentle, Giantess Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, M/f
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 1860 Read: 1568
Published: March 24 2023 Updated: March 24 2023
Story Notes:
The one thing about vampires...excellent hearing.

1. First Encounter by Wolfbeck [Reviews - 0] (1144 words)

When I ventured into the Mystic Grill for a drink, something caused me to shrink. Not knowing what or how, only knew that I needed help. Only thing I can think of were the probably the only ones that can hear me at this size. And to my surprise, the one who found me, is the one I was originally there to seek out. 


2. The Outsider by Wolfbeck [Reviews - 0] (716 words)

I was hanging out at the Mystic Grill, having lunch with Caroline and Bonnie. When their attention went elsewhere for only a few seconds, that's all it took for a rogue vampire to snatch me up. This guy wasn't so nice to me.