[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

When Melissa tours New York City because watching the show Castle got her interested in site seeing how the city really was, someone shrinks her and holds her captive. His fun was releasing his victims in such a way that their deaths are caused by unaware passerbys. She got lucky though. He dropped her off right on top of a desk in some kind of office, bound and gagged. 

Somehow during the shrinking 2 things happened. Melissa oddly sprouted wings, which was a weird side effect of the shrink ray, and she ended up jumping dimensions. She had no idea until the owner of the desk returned, revealing the living and breathing Kate Beckett right before her eyes. Will Beckett help her or will she think she's just a bug?


Rated: PG
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Footwear, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, M/f
Warnings: The Following story is appropriate for all audiences, This story is for entertainment purposes only.
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 1 Completed: No
Word count: 6157 Read: 1020
Published: March 24 2023 Updated: March 24 2023
Story Notes:

My obsession with Kate Beckett goes back years, which is about how old this story of mine is. It became so long that I had to cut it off to make another chapter that I never finished. So this may be it unless I get another itch to add to it. Otherwise it's Status: Forever Incomplete

1. Chapter 1 by Wolfbeck [Reviews - 0] (6157 words)

Melissa thought her life was over but something completely out of a fiction movie happened and quite literally changed everything!