- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


Threshold Tours
Words by Scott Grildrig
Illustrations by Snafu
23-Mar-2023
Good version (with illustrations!): https://www.deviantart.com/sgrildrig/art/Threshold-Tours-954807282


Disclaimer: There is nothing wrong with your monitor. Do not attempt to wipe off the smut. We will control the vertical, we will control the…well, honestly, it's only the vertical. The horizontal is just along for the ride. On a scale of 1 to 10, where 1 is sweet and nice and Rated-G, this story isn't anything close to freaking 1. Hold onto your hats, we're going to a place where naughty things happen; where tinies get abused, and cities get leveled. Pay special attention to the burly Story Bouncer. He's big, he's bad, and he doesn't let younglings into the pervy literature.


Sapphire and Lohitika stood outside the Eis Dieles, comparing the address on the little business card to that on the awning. This in itself took a bit of doing, as the stocky brown and black furred binturong had to hold the card high enough for the curvy light-blue ice dragon to frown at it. They both glanced at the ice cream shop a second time, Loey pushing her glasses further up her short cat-like muzzle.

"I suppose we could skip the tour and have gelato," Loey proposed, tentatively.

"No," Sapphire retorted, heavy tail lashing under her short black skirt, the spikes flexing, a clear sign of her annoyance. "This is the address; this has to be the place. Come on," and she furled her wings tight against her body before taking her friend by the arm, tugging her inside.

Sharp mammal and draconic toe claws clicked on marble flooring, adding a percussive counterpoint to the little ringing bell hanging on the door. The display case offered a tantalizing selection of ice creams and gelatos, most of them whipped to creamy smoothness, and heaped high within their containers. Loey made a quiet "ooo'ing" sound, tipping her Spanish hat up, as she leaned forward to check them out.

The shop keeper, a tall, thin reynard, offered a toothy smile while drying a silver serving spoon with a towel. "Guten Morgen, kann ich Ihnen helfen?" he asked in a surprisingly deep voice.

Loey pointed at the Amarena with unabashed lust. Sapphire slapped her paw and showed the card to the shopkeeper. He nodded, and directed them to the other end of the store. There, tucked above a door jamb was a business card identical to the one they held.

"That's one way of keeping costs down," Loey observed.

Sapphire snorted derisively, and led the way inside. A long, narrow hallway ended at another door, and beyond that lay an expansive room, lightly furnished. While Loey spun around slowly, taking it all in, Sapphire crossed to the counter. Eschewing the plunger on the little ‘zum dienst klingeln' bell, she gave it a hard flick with one finger-claw.

A European badger holding a small bowl of chocolate gelato peeked out from a door behind the counter. He gave the pair a startled look and darted from view. A heartbeat later he emerged, dabbing at his muzzle with a napkin.

"Guten Morgen, willkommen bei Threshold Tours!" he announced.

"Hello," said Sapphire, "sprechen Sie Englisch?"

"Ja, ja," he replied with a smile. "Eh, maybe perfectly not always, but can do. Are you here for Touring maybe?"

"Yes, please," said Loey, as she came up next to Sapphire. "We didn't get a lot of information from the lady who gave us the card, but she said that you can send us anywhere. That sounded fun." They both turned their eyes on the badger.

"Mostly very certain," he replied, enthusiastically. Reaching behind the counter he pulled out a large, glossy book, and setting it down so it was right-size up to them opened it to a page explaining the service. "This is, uh, perfect simulations of worlds across the – how you say, viele Sterne – galaxy! You have this many minutes," and he pointed to the number 90. "We are having such options: canyons, very deep; high Berge, uh, mountains! Cities, we have many, if you like, any species, even how to say, mensch – human."

"Human?" Sapphire asked, placing her hand on the book, preventing him from turning the page.

"Ja," he acknowledged, holding up a hand with his thumb and forefinger separated by a little space, "small, very tiny. You have seen some maybe?"

Sapphire nodded, taking a deep breath, trying not to focus too much on the warm knot in her stomach. Leaning forward she drank in the picture of a bustling downtown area. "Can we do that one?" she asked her friend, keeping her voice calm.

Loey peered over her glasses at the picture, "Sure," she said. "I've never seen one of those before. What do we do?"

The badger smiled winningly and, crooking a finger, invited them around the counter, passing through a door with the words "Tür Zum Spaß" written above it.


*** *** ***


There were forms to fill out. Signatures to be signed. And money to be paid. About 15 minutes later Sapphire and Lohitika sat in theater chairs with 3D glasses on, staring up at a big screen. Loey had removed her dark green jacket and leather hat, sporting dark blue shorts and a light blue top. Sapphire waved at the low neckline of her red shirt with one hand. It was hot.

"This better not be the damned tour," Sapphire grumbled.

"It's not," Loey whispered, "it's the pre-show."

The lights faded and the screen lit up.

"Welcome to Threshold Tours, your gateway to the best in simulated fun!" drawled a cheerful recorded voice in a strong southern accent, accompanied by schmaltzy music, while happy butterflies danced across the screen.

"Oh god," said Sapphire, tilting her head back to look up at the ceiling.

"Shhhh," said Loey, intent on the presentation.

"You've chosen the Human Tour," said the narrator. "This will give you the experience of visiting one of their many worlds. Do not be alarmed when you enter the simulator. Humans are extremely tiny, compared to us. You're going to have a splendid view of one of their busy, bustling little cities." A glowing picture of an urban center at night filled the screen.

Sapphire's tail, squirreled away in the space under the seat back, began to twitch and move. She stared at the screen with unwavering intensity, grateful for the dark theater, because the heat of her cheeks warned that she was blushing.

Loey grinned in utter delight, gasping as the camera soared over the rooftops, and dipped down, racing between the brightly lit skyscrapers.

"Now we have to tell you," the narrator warned, "that during your 90 minute tour, you must stay on the lit path." The screen switched to a scene of furs carefully walking between a set of green glowing lines. "Stepping off the path won't just destroy the wonderful illusion, but can put you in danger, because of the high-powered lasers used to create the effects.

"Also," the voice continued. "Please take care of any personal needs you may have prior to entering the simulator. You won't have a chance to do anything until the full 90 minutes are up. You must be at the exit before time expires, so the machine has a chance to safely shut down. We recommend leaving personal items inside one of our free lockers. But bring your phones and cameras. You're going to want to take lots of pictures!"

The music swelled in ways guaranteed to make a marketing person squirm, and the butterflies returned to flitter across the screen. Loey and Sapphire got up and headed for the next door with the words "Tür Zum Spaß" above it, dropping their 3D glasses into a bin.


*** *** ***


The next room felt colossal, even though it was completely black. Cool air washed against them. On the floor was a ten-foot diameter lit-up yellow circle with the words "wait here" written on it in several languages.

A heavy, mechanical thud shook the room. Somewhere, something enormous began whirring, the sound getting shrill for a moment, before fading away. More mechanical thuds followed. In a blazing concussion of light, the room was suddenly populated with a sprawling, miniature city.

"Holy fuck," breathed Sapphire passionately, her wings partially unfurling.

"Neat!" Loey cheered.

Bright stars gleamed overhead in an unfamiliar pattern, while near the horizon hung the crescent shape of a fairly large moon. Little winking lights plied their way across the heavens in colors of red and green. They weren't recognized as airplanes until one of them flew low over the city, on its way to a well illuminated airport set by dark waters.

Scale was difficult to judge. The tallest buildings were some distance away, and mostly concentrated in one place. But Sapphire felt sure the tallest of them boasted at least one hundred stories. She also suspected that they'd scarcely overtop her. The tight knot inside of her grew hot, forcing her to curl and uncurl her fingers into fists to relieve the tension.

"This is incredible," Loey murmured. "Can you imagine the amount of work it took to create this level of detail? Look at those tiny buildings. Some of them are smaller than your paw."

"I know," said Sapphire, her heart pounding.

"And those buildings," Loey continued, blithefully unaware of her friend's tension. "You'd barely fit between some of them. Think of how tight it would be, having those itty-bitty structures pressing in around your squirming body. They'd probably break, I suppose."

"Yes, yes. I know," said Sapphire, feeling her nipples getting hard.

"And all the tiny people. I just noticed them!" Loey cried out joyously. "There must be a million of them. How did they simulate that? I'd love to chat with the developers who worked on this. They're like ants. Can you imagine how big we'd look if we were really…"

Sapphire reached out and gently took Loey's cute muzzle between her fingers, holding it shut, interrupting the gushing words, while the furry binturong gazed at her quizzically through her glasses.

"I can imagine it," Sapphire said softly and intensely.

The room shook one last time, and green lines, like emerald fire, sprang into being, drawing an incandescent path from where they stood to places deep in the city. Loey tugged her muzzle free and took a few steps forward. "Well, come on," she urged with a winning smile. "It's a tour. So, let's tour!"

Sapphire grinned and followed.


*** *** ***


The huge control room wouldn't have been out of place with a WOPR inside of it. A cluster of consoles and control stations faced a massive wall set with huge monitors. Row of textual and numeric data flowed across some of them. Others displayed graphs and charts. But in the middle and on the biggest was an image of the binturong and the ice dragon strolling along the green lit path. Set above that monitor a large red LED clock counted down from 90 minutes.

The badger, named Uwe, wandered in with his bowl of chocolate gelato. Emelia, a stern looking red squirrel attired in a business suit, who was in charge of the facility, gave him a look, and he carefully set the bowl down on a table by the door.

"Is this the first time anybody asked for a human world?" he asked.

Emelia nodded. "I was beginning to think that we should remove it from the list." She leaned forward and typed for a moment on the console. "If this goes well, we could make a special brochure for it."

Uwe pursed his lips as he watched the screen.


*** *** ***


Loey was having a blast, eagerly commenting on everything she could see in the tiny city, while her thick, prehensile tail waved in glee. For her part, Sapphire was in a strange, wonderful kind of hell, rather like holding the best damn cookie in the world, but unable to take a ravenous bite.

The detail was all kinds of insane. Tiny vehicles of countless variety inched along the many streets with their red and white lights. Some bore little strobing lights of ruby and blue on top. Traffic signals controlled the flow, letting first some move, then others. Tiny people could be discerned from time to time, walking down sidewalks where the illumination was brightest, or moving against interior lights emanating from skyscraper windows.

A passenger plane passed low overhead with a sonic rumble, its silver underbelly reflecting the city. Sapphire bit her lip, unable to dismiss the thought that if she jumped, she'd be able to snatch it from out of the air. Lost in increasingly febrile cravings, she actually did leap at Loey's touch on her shoulder.

"Are you bored?" asked the bearcat. "Your eyes are glazed over."

Sapphire bit back a slightly hysterical laugh. "It's a lot to take in," she admitted, hugging her arms under her heavy breasts. "It's so damn real. Like being there."

"It gets better," Loey teased, tugging her further along the path towards a spot where it passed close to a cluster of apartment buildings. "If they ever use this tech to write a video game, I want to play it. I mean, the activity in the streets is amazing, but you can't miss any of it, right? It's in your face, it has to be like that. I thought they'd take shortcuts on building interiors you never see, but look."

Getting down on hands and knees near the edge of the path, she patted a spot next to her. Sapphire took a deep breath and joined her. From that position she noticed the green lines hovered some distance above the ground, at least on the scale of the simulation. Cars and people, easier to see now, seemingly delved under and emerged along the road beneath her legs, completely oblivious to their presence. She rumbled in her throat: a predator seeing prey, but denied indulgence.

"You think so, too?" Loey said. Sapphire realized the binturong had been talking for the last several seconds. Loey gestured at the nearest apartment. "I would have been impressed if they'd only added some kind of motion in a couple of the windows. That's really all you need to foster the illusion. But look here, here, and here," she gestured with a finger claw. "Every window has something going on."

It was true, the buildings teemed with activity. Sapphire experienced some internal activity of her own. It wasn't fair, and a twinge of anger mingled with the other potent emotions coursed through her draconic body.

"Pictures!" Loey said, startling Sapphire. "I've been so busy looking at stuff that I haven't taken any."

She dug a dark green phone out of a pocket in her leather shorts. Her enthusiasm as she tried to get a good shot touched the ice dragon's sense of humor, and soon both of them were caught up in a playful competition, comparing notes on the photos being taken.

It was also Loey's suggestion to take selfies, first individually, but soon with both of them crammed into the frame, looming over the city streets, making faces at the little buildings set adjacent to the green-lit path, or kissing like it was a honeymoon in some exotic locale.


*** *** ***


"We should offer merch with their pics," Uwe noted, gesturing with his spoon. "I bet we could sell customized t-shirts and refrigerator magnets for a higher return than the standard stuff currently in the gift shop."

Emelia frowned at the spoon, which had obviously not been left in the bowl by the door. Uwe followed her gaze, grinned sheepishly, and stuffed it into his pocket.

"It's a good idea," she admitted, tapping on the keyboard in front of her. She glanced up at the data displays, and pointed. "That B22 unit is out of spec again."

"Roland said it's the sensors, not the unit," Uwe noted.

"He's probably right," Emelia agreed, "but it's not shown any of this during the diagnostic runs. I'm going to have a look at it. We don't need that displacement field flickering. Keep an eye on our guests."

As she exited the room Uwe dropped into her chair, leaned back, and relaxed.


*** *** ***


The picture taking turned into something of a game. Sapphire laughed often; her tension forgotten as she vied with Loey for the best shot. Another one of the planes had flown close by overhead, and Loey captured a fuzzy reflection of herself in its underbelly.

Sapphire, using the macro setting, took amazing closeups of the tiny cars and people, including what looked like several tiny police cars in hot pursuit of a speeding van. The variation in tiny height, skin tone, and clothing among the humans was like nothing she'd ever imagined. As she peeked around, a yellow car with a checkered pattern on it stopped almost right beneath her huge nose. The tiny individual who got out was dusky in tone with a mane of black hair.

"I want you," Sapphire whispered hungrily. It was so hard to stay behind the line, but she stayed put, satisfying herself with a pinching motion made with thumb and finger, as if plucking him up. The little male entered a building and vanished from sight. Loey tapped her shoulder, and they both got up.

Quietly giggling in delight, they scampered along the path, closer and closer to the city center. The forest of skyscrapers, seen from this angle, and at night, looked like a maze wrought in the varicolored lights of thousands of little windows.

Sapphire didn't so much as twitch when Loey innocently suggested some shots of them play-acting as giant monsters. The binturong opened her jaw in a fierce simulated roar, bearing sharp, white teeth, as she pretended to press one hand against the face of a high-rise. Then, using her phone she directed Sapphire in similar poses.

The ice dragon sidled up as close as she could to an office building, its lights reflecting off her light-blue scales. With an impish grin she made like she was licking the side. Loey chuckled and shifted around to line up the forced perspective.

"Almost got it," she said. "Can you take a step back?"

"Sure," said the ice dragon.

Her left foot lifted; it shifted. Green light lit her toes, gleaming off her white claws as they passed over the bright line. There was a startled look on her face as she tried to plant her paw, and found nothing there. Her wings lifted in alarm, and her heavy tail flicked out in an attempt to maintain her balance. With a solid crunch she stepped down, feeling a brittle surface crack and sink beneath her weight.

Loey lowered her phone, sharing an "oh shit" look on her face with her friend. Neither of them said a word. In the ensuing silence, a raucous bevy of tiny screams filled the air.


*** *** ***


Uwe, close to dozing, bolted upright as an alarm blared. He glanced wildly at the monitors. The customers were near the city center. A direct view was blocked by some of the buildings. He was just reaching for the camera selector when the intercom buzzed.

"Did you do that?" he yelled.

"Fucked if I know," said Emelia. "I have the cover off. I don't remember an interlock. That alarm is killing me. Can you shut it off?"

After a bit of instruction Uwe found the kill switch. Rubbing his ears he sat back in the chair, and leaning to the side glanced longingly to where his bowl of gelato was slowly melting.


*** *** ***


"I thought you'd get incinerated," said Loey, her voice shaking.

"Me too!" Sapphire exclaimed, the first flush of panic fading.

The ice dragon lifted her right wing, and leaned back to get a better look. Her foot was planted on a solid surface outside of the path. The roadbed, unable to handle the weight of her massive toes, had buckled and cracked. Tiny headlights from stopped cars glinted off of her claws. Even as she watched, doors opened on one vehicle; two little specks stepped out and ran. That inner knot of tension, banished by the last few minutes, returned in full force, and Sapphire felt her inner muscles clenching as fierce predatory urges, among others, warmed her belly.

"Get back onto the path," Loey urged, darting forward to help her.

Sapphire's brow was furrowed. "Lohitika," she said, catching the bearcat's attention at the uncharacteristic use of her full name. "Lohitika," she repeated. "This fucking simulation is interactive."

"No way," said Loey. "She looked down, squinted, and dropped to her knees. "Oh my god," she gasped, one hand raised to her muzzle. "Did you kill anyone?"

"In a simulation?" Sapphire asked quizzically. "No, I don't think so. At least I can't feel anything under my toes." She wiggled them, driving her huge claws into the tarmac, tearing some of it up. This drew more cries of panic from the little fleeing humans.

"Remind me to buy stock in this place when we get home," Loey said wonderingly. "I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it. Now come on," she urged, standing back up. "Get on the path."

"Nuh-uh," said Sapphire, startling herself as much as Loey. But she meant it, and she knew she meant it. This was too good to pass up. "Come on, let's get some real selfies," and she stepped fully off the green path.

"What? No!" Loey exclaimed. "You're going to get us in trouble!" She glanced around wildly, as if expecting security people to converge on them at any moment.

But Sapphire was in the moment now. Moving carefully, checking to make sure that there wasn't anything underfoot, she backed away from the green lit path. Cries of terror spread around her like ripples on a pond.

"I want this simulation at home," she murmured to herself, taking a picture of tiny humans sprinting past her colossal toes. "Look, Loey, you stay on the path," she said more loudly. "We paid good money for this tour. Might as well make the most of it. Besides, I promise this won't take long," and turning around she began walking toward the center of the city, shaking the ground with every ponderous footfall.

"For the love of fuck," Loey said in exasperation, tapping her phone, she checked the time. More than an hour remained. She stuffed it back into her pocket.

Feeling like a bundle of nerves, the bearcat tentatively stepped off the green path, wincing as the roadbed crunched and sank beneath her huge furry foot. With narrowed eyes she pursued the ice dragon, determined to get her back to the path, all the while marveling at the incredible sense of immersion.

Sapphire felt like she'd finally gotten a nibble of that cookie. Walking on the path had been a hell of an experience, but it was nothing compared to strolling within the simulation, itself. A twinge coursed through her as she passed by tiny homes smaller than her paw, their lights flickering as she stepped down beside them. She noticed tiny trees and traffic lights swaying, set in motion by the quakes she created. It was hard, so hard, fighting against the lustful urge to step on things, to feel them crunch and break beneath her bare paw. But Loey was right to point out the trouble they were already in. She didn't want to compound it.

A tug on her tail stopped further progress. Sapphire glanced back, brushing her long white hair out of the way. Loey gripped the tip of her tail, just below the spikes. The look on her face said that playtime was over.

"Come on," the binturong hissed under her breath. "You've had your fun. Let's go back before they send somebody after us."

"I thought they couldn't do that," Sapphire retorted, trying to remember what had been said during the pre-show. "Let me go a bit further. I want to see those skyscrapers close up." She smiled widely, tilting her head to the side. "Do a selfie with me?" she added, lifting her phone, waggling it suggestively.

Loey rolled her eyes. "Oh my god, you're impossible. Fine," she said, releasing Sapphire's tail. "But make it quick. And be careful."

Sapphire nodded. Together they tiptoed deeper into the city, scattering screaming little people in all directions. Aside from deep pawprints in the fragile streets, there was little evidence of their passage. Sapphire did have to nudge some tiny cars aside with her toes, which sent a shiver through her. But in a couple of minutes, they stood next to one of the taller office buildings.

The ice dragon grinning in utter delight, peering in the various windows, smirking at the terrified reactions this prompted. Loey, standing on her toes, anxiously looked around in every direction, murmuring, "come on" from time to time.

"Take some pics," said Sapphire, as she hugged her colossal body against the side of the building, playfully rubbing her heavy tits against it. Loey grumbled and began taking shot after shot, including some where she was dragged into the frame. Finally, she'd had enough, and took her friend by the arm, but paused with a frown on her face.

"What?" asked Sapphire, looking around in puzzlement.

Loey reached out one finger, and tentatively poked at Sapphire's breast. Both of the ice dragon's nipples were huge and hard, thrusting out against her red shirt. A blush washed over Sapphire's light-blue cheeks. She squirmed.

"You're kidding, right?" asked Loey.

Sapphire looked anywhere but at the binturong. "I may have a bit of a thing for tiny humans," she admitted sheepishly. "They're so small, so weak and fragile. I could do literally anything to them, I mean with them."

Loey flicked a finger against one nipple, making Sapphire jump. "I'm going to remember this," she promised. "Can we go now?"

"One more pic?" Sapphire begged. "Now that you know?"

"One more," Loey warned.

Sapphire bit her lip, but she was committed now. She tugged on her shirt, pulling the straps down her shoulders, freeing her big breasts. Then, while the bearcat looked around again for security, the playful dragon slowly, sensuously rubbed her aching nipples against the face of the skyscraper, sending the tiny humans into a wild panic.

"Picture?" Sapphire asked, nodding to the phone in Loey's hand. Loey's jaw hung open as she stared, having just realized what her friend was doing.

"W-what?" Loey stuttered. "Oh, shit. Right. Right."

She took several pics as Sapphire stroked her naked tits against the building. The ice dragon lifted her arms, combing her fingers through her long, white hair. She murred in delight, savoring the feeling of power over these puny, insignificant little people. There was a sharp report from below. Bits of the foundation blew out. The tall building began to tilt away from the massive breasts pressing into them. Startled, Loey reached out and caught the building, carefully pushing it back in position. Sapphire, not really noticing what had happened, gave the structure another rub, making it slowly veer over once more.

"Stop it," Loey snapped, roughly shoving the building upright again.

Screams erupted from the street level as tiny men and women emerged from the lobby doors, fleeing past toes large enough to crush houses to kindling. Sapphire reluctantly pulled her shirt back up, her nipples tingling.

"Thanks," she said breathlessly, giving Loey a hug.

"Don't mention it," muttered the bearcat, extricating herself from the dragon's cuddling arms and wings. "Let's get back. Maybe they haven't noticed anything yet." She turned and took a step.

Shrill, terrified squeals, and a horrific, wet squishing sounded as her massive furry paw pressed against the street, followed by the telltale crunch of the pavement buckling and sinking.


*** *** ***


"I think I have this damn thing sorted," said Emelia over the intercom. "How are our customer's doing?"

Uwe sat up and glanced at the monitors. He frowned at the empty path, and poking at the console found the camera selector. One by one he looked ahead into the human city, and when he found nothing, he started backtracking. When that failed, he zoomed out.

"Well?" asked Emelia, impatiently. "Uwe, are you still there?"

"Hang on," said Uwe. "I'm having trouble…shit. Shit shit shit."

"Can you be any less specific?" Emelia demanded in annoyance.

"They're off the path!" said Uwe.

"Oh, for the love of fuck!" Emelia snapped. "I'll be right up."


*** *** ***


Both Sapphire and Loey stood perfectly still for a long, heart pounding moment, the ice dragon heard the moist crunching sound endlessly repeating in her mind.

"Was that what I thought it was?" Sapphire finally asked in a quiet voice.

"I don't know!" Loey wailed in a whisper.

"Stay calm," Sapphire urged, rubbing Loey's very tense shoulders, combing her dark hair with the claws. "This is all just a fabrication, right? It's not like we can get in any more trouble wandering from their path. Besides, it was an accident. Hell, maybe nothing happened. Hold still, while I check."

Loey held her breath as Sapphire carefully sank down. The narrow space between the buildings was confining enough, this maneuver didn't make it any better. The ice dragon used a finger to push aside a little car for better access, its little rubber tires sticking and stuttering, leaving skid marks. The pavement around Loey's furry paw was badly fractured, and slightly rounded, like wet sand. Cracks spread out, deep and jagged. Not seeing anything obvious, Sapphire grasped the back of her friend's paw and gently tugged. Loey got the hint, and lifted her heel.

There was a moist slurp, and a sharp scent that made the ice dragon's nostrils flare. As Loey's paw rose a nearby street light revealed moist, ruddy stains pressed into the road. Not much was left, but Sapphire made out tiny arms and legs contorted into unnatural positions in dark pants and a yellow shirt. A gleam shone off a strand of something wet tacked from the pavement to Loey's sole as she continued lifting, until only her toes and claws pressed into the street.

"Dammmmn," Sapphire drawled very quietly to herself.

Waves of cold and heat washed through Sapphire. One puny little human in a dress had been crushed juiceless beneath the binturong's gigantic heel. Another could be seen further up, half of it smeared on the broken asphalt, the other plastered to the bearcat's soft sole pad.

"What the fuck is taking so long?" Loey hissed, trying to look under her arm.

Sapphire took a deep, shuddering breath. She had a fleeting image of what it must have been like for these tiny people: flushed from their building, fleeing down the darkened street, only to be pressed down beneath a massive furry paw; shrieks squeezed out of their lungs before their fragile bodies popped from the relentless pressure. Her body thrummed at a hot, horny flush of gigantic power, mingled with a burning desire to do the same thing. But first, she needed Loey to confirm what she suspected.

Stroking one finger against Loey's soft sole, she gathered up the mangled carcass of the flattened tiny.

"Oh my god," Loey raged in a whisper from above. "Get out of your damned paw-slut fetish. Did I step on something?"

Sapphire stood up, and hugged the bearcat from behind, as much to calm her down, as to hold herself up on shaking knees. Reaching around with that one hand, she presented what she had found. Loey's nose gave a sniff. She stiffened at the scent of fresh blood.

"That's no simulation," rasped the binturong. "What the fuck is going on?"

"They lied to us," said Sapphire with a shaking voice, struggling to contain the raging lust that threatened to unseat her reason. "It's real, Lohitika. Maybe it's a mistake?" She couldn't get her mind off all the fragile buildings around them, or the countless tiny cars. And the remembered sound of those puny humans crunching under Loey's sexy paw made her loins ache.

"We've got to get out here," Loey declared, pushing Sapphire's hand away, wriggling free from the hug. We've got to get back to that path." She started walking, her gold eyes cast down, watching for anything small that might get in her way.

Sapphire stared with icy blue eyes at the fully revealed print left by her friend. The tiny bodies had been effortlessly crushed into it. It struck her how such a simple step had been this unbelievably violent, bursting their puny bodies in the instant before they were flattened. The urges pulsing through her body intensified.

Reflexively, hardly thinking, she lifted her finger to her lips and licked away the gory remains of the little human. Her inner muscles clenched in ecstasy at the taste of fresh blood, dampening her panties with the essence of her sex. Swallowing it, her throat moved against her studded choke collar, and that poured more fuel on the fire.

Curling her hands into fists, and hugging her wings tight against her body, she followed Loey. But every step teased her now like never before. The way the street crunched beneath her paws, the knowledge that in this world she was massive beyond all imagining. Her toe ring was so big a dozen of them couldn't have possibly lifted it. All of this conspired to make her squirm with mounting need. Her tail lashed, and with considerable effort she relaxed it, letting the spikes on the tip fold back. Remembering other times Loey had told her to calm down, she counted backwards from ten.

The binturong, realizing that her friend wasn't keeping up, paused and turned with a quizzical expression. She gestured urgently, whispering loudly, "What the hell is your problem?"

Sapphire nodded and strode faster. But temptation was strong, and a parked car proved too good a chance to miss. As she followed the bearcat, her huge draconic toes strayed a little to the right. The vehicle, some kind of minivan, crumpled in the most delicious way beneath her bare pads, crunching and breaking as it was compressed to the thinness of a coin.

"What was that?" Loey cried out. Spinning around, she hurried back to where Sapphire still stood.

"Nothing," said Sapphire, avoiding Loey's eyes, her heart pounding.

Loey frowned. She saw fragments of glass and a lone tire by the side of Sapphire's paw. But that wasn't what really got her attention. Wrinkling her nose, she gave the air a tentative sniff. The ice dragon blushed and rocked on her heels, which unfortunately elicited more squeaky crunching sounds from the wreckage of the little car. Loey took a deeper sniff, and her eyes behind her glasses widened.

"For the love of god, seriously?" she growled. "Goddamn horny dragon, we're supposed to be focused on getting back to that path!"

"I know, I know," said Sapphire, half apologetically, half pleadingly. "Loey, I'm sorry, but I'm aching. This is… it's like… I really, really need…" Grasping for words she waved her hands at the buildings, the roads, the tiny screaming people. "Fuck, I don't know how to say it."

"You like being gigantic?" asked the bearcat with raised eyebrows.

"Oh my god," Sapphire breathed passionately, pressing her arms against her breasts, her hands curled into fists, as if praying. "It's more than that. I want to do things to them. I want to feel them. I want to… to…" she cast longing eyes back to where Loey had stepped on the tiny humans.

"We're already in enough trouble," Loey pointed out, taking her friend's arm in a firm grip, turning towards the line of green in the distance.

"Is this legal?" Sapphire asked, surprising herself with the question. "Not us. This whole tour thing," she added, gesturing once more to the street, the tiny homes, and the skyscrapers behind them.

That brought Loey up short. She whirled back, her brow furrowed, letting her hand drop.

"No, it's not," she mused, tugging thoughtfully on the earring on her left, tufted ear. "It can't be. This wouldn't be allowed in Federated space, you can't just toss customers into some other world, or whatever the hell they're doing. And there's no way this is legal with any human plant," she went on, warming to the subject. "I don't know of any treaties or relations with humans. Why would anyone bother? Look at them," she continued, pointing down to the small buildings. "They're practically bugs. Nobody cares about…" Her voice trailed off. Now Sapphire was hugging her thick tail against her breasts. Her eyes, wide and soulful, stared down at the slightly smaller binturong. A nervous smile danced on her muzzle.

"I get it," Loey said quietly. She shook her head at the base tactics of her friend, while Sapphire radiated cuteness at a Defcon 5 level. "One question," Loey asked seriously, stepping closer to her friend. "Did you know about this place before we came here? Did you even suspect or hope that you'd find a place like this?"

Sapphire vigorously shook her head, sending her white hair flying between her horns.

"You're such a scaly bitch," Loey muttered. Her fingers reached under Sapphire's skirt, feeling the wet heat radiating from her sex. The dragon squirmed as a single claw hooked her panties, tugging them away from her body, the sodden material sending a trickle of nectar dribbling down Sapphire's inner thighs.

"Crush a few things. Get this out of your system, so we can get out of here," Loey demanded, as she released the panties, letting them snap back against Sapphire's clit.

The ice dragon flinched from the impact. Dropping her tail, she lunged forward, kissing Loey with giddy passion, before dashing towards the city. She had only taken two steps when she swung back to grab Loey by the arm.

"Come on!" she gushed excitedly, dragging her friend in tow.


*** *** ***


Uwe wisely kept silent as Emelia raged around the control room; her huge furry tail, bottled up bigger than usual, lashed wildly back and forth.

"Goddamn customers!" she snarled. "I knew we should have electrified that rail. 10,000 volts would keep this kind of shit from happening. Zap! Problem solved!"

She glanced at the clock, which read 55 minutes, and pounded the table with a clenched fist. Working furiously at the keyboard for a moment, she paused and sighed.

"The zoom out was a good move, Uwe," she admitted. "I wish we had more cameras. I'm putting all of them all up. Keep a close eye. Give a yell if you see anything."

The main monitor split into dozens of views. Uwe leaned forward in his chair, squinting as he scanned his way across them.

"There," he called out, pointing a waving finger. "Uh…third row down, seven, eight…eighth one over from the left."

Emelia nodded and tapped out a few more things. That camera's image swelled to fill the screen. Two jaws dropped.


*** *** ***



Tiny panic, which had been a constant backdrop for the last few minutes, scaled up from a few shrill cries and some honking horns, to a rising cacophony of miniscule fear and terror. A lone bus darted out in front of Sapphire. Letting go of Loey, the playful dragon sprang into the air, instinctively taking aim. Her left paw hit it like a bomb, shaking the city. The little speeding bus instantly vanished, compressed to tin-foil thinness, forced into the contours of the gigantic pad that effortlessly crushed it. The wet guts and gore of its dozen or so passengers blurted out for yards, spraying the pavement.

With a gleeful cry Sapphire sped on, stomping past the skyscraper that bore the previous effects of her breasts. As the ground trembled, it leaned to the side.

Loey, glancing down at the utterly mashed bus, murmured "wow" beneath her breath. Continuing on, she absentmindedly righted the skyscraper, hardly aware of her surroundings, mesmerized by Sapphire's playful energy.

The ice dragon left an easy trail to track. As they worked their way deeper into the city, more of the tiny humans were flushed out from cars and buildings. Nearly every draconic footprint was decorated with the grisly remains of people Sapphire had stepped on: little splotches of colorful clothing mashed into dollops of raw meat. Some, their splintered arms splayed out, had tried in vain to fend off her massive paw. A few cars had been flattened too, their defenseless passengers squished from folded metal, like juice from a ripe berry.

Two of the tiny people, a man and a woman by the look of them, hadn't been killed. They squealed and writhed in agony, crawling away from crushed legs, dragging their viscera in train.

Loey frowned, regarding them with golden eyes over the swell of her breasts. It seemed needlessly cruel to leave them this way. She slowly covered their puny forms under her right paw. Shrieks of gibbering terror accompanied a warm, squirming tickle against the sole of her paw. Taking a breath, she pressed down lightly.

The two humans resisted a second longer than she expected, the pressure mounting, their squealing turning to wet gurgles. She stepped fully onto them, and with wet crunches they burst, spilling their guts in a hot, muddy ooze. Just to be sure, Loey slowly ground her toes over the mess. There was a thoughtful look in her eyes as she resumed her pursuit.

It didn't take long to catch up to the ice dragon. Slowing her headlong pace, she now took slow, deliberate strides, driving a terrified mob before her, like herding ants. As Loey watched, Sapphire stepped on some stumbling humans, taking her time, ripping howls of mortal torment from their little bodies, before crushing them to a bloody pulp. As Sapphire strolled on, swaying her hips, swinging her tail, Loey caught a glimpse of the bottom of her friend's paws. Both were heavily speckled with the mangled remains of her victims. Sapphire hooked an arm around a building, her claws sinking into it, tearing away some of the facade, as she used it to make a right at the intersection, vanishing from sight behind a line of tall skyscrapers.

Loey discovered more signs of frolicsome destruction. Tiny burning cars wedged up against buildings, bearing signs of having been kicked repeatedly, the inside of their windows slathered in blood. Some high rises had their outer walls caved in, either by a swinging hip, a lashing tail, or a huge, draconic fist. Sapphire was making the most of her rampage.

The musky scent of her friend's lust permeated the air. As Loey neared the intersection the ubiquitous screaming of terrified little people was joined by a sound of wet, rhythmic slurping. Loey had no illusions. She knew exactly what that meant. A bus, flipped onto its side, lay against one of the buildings. Tiny people lifted themselves from a broken window, some clearly injured.

Loey made a decision. She reached down for the little vehicle with one hand, drawing cries of fear from the miniscule passengers. In full view of them she fully unsheathed a single, needle-sharp, semi-retractable claw on the finger of her other hand.

A moment later, turning at the same corner, Loey found Sapphire facing her, her left paw resting on the roof of a knee-high building, with her toes curled over the roof. Cars and trucks had been kicked up against the doors opening onto the street, blocking any hope of escape for the luckless little humans trapped inside. The dragon braced herself against a skyscraper across the street with her right hand, while her left explored the dripping wetness between her thighs, her fingers sliding in and out of her aching pussy.

Sapphire gave Loey a guilty smile as the bearcat approached her. "I can't help it," she said huskily. "I'm going mad. I want to feel the building crunching as I play with myself. I know that I shouldn't…"

Loey hushed her with a single finger pressed against Sapphire's muzzle. She moved closer, breast to breast, feeling the rock hardness of the dragon's nipples.

"Go ahead and crush it," she mumbled in Sapphire's earfin. Her hand reached down between the dragon's thighs, caressing her fingers, helping to grind the palm of her hand into her clit. "Here's a little extra something," she added, and she kissed Sapphire deeply.

The dragoness murred, and her eyes widened as she felt the squirming panic of several tiny humans against her tongue. Eyelids fluttering in pleasure, she kissed Loey deeply, her hips moving slowly, needfully. Together they squished the guts out of the little people in a long, wet kiss, swallowing some of the little people alive. Sapphire, in utter bliss, stepped down on the building, crushing floors, one after another. Her body thrummed in sweet, sadistic pleasure at the thought of so many tiny humans dying for her sexual needs. She shivered in the throes of a mini orgasm, like the promise of a tsunami. With a groaning of delight, she hugged the bearcat tightly, swaying her hips as her heavy paw finally pressed the little building all the way to the ground.

"What the fuck was that?" Sapphire murred, tracing her muzzle with a bloody tongue.

"Idiot," Loey replied affectionately, giving the bottom of the dragon's muzzle a lick. "Like I didn't notice how you cleaned your goddamn finger. You suck at playing the innocent." She added, looking down at the destruction, dust from the smashed building swirling around their ankles. "Have you gotten this insane fetish out of your system yet?"

The feral, lascivious gleam in Sapphire's blue eyes answered that question.


*** *** ***


"Holy crap on a cracker," Emelia breathed. It didn't take a genius to figure out what two tourists were doing. "This is what's wrong with the world," she yelled, gesturing wildly at the monitor. "I mean, who the fuck does this sort of thing?" She glared at the clock. "And they still have fucking 40 minutes before we can get them out of there!"

"Can you imagine the marketing literature?" Uwe speculated, his eyes unfocused and looking up at the ceiling. "Uninhibited sex tours. Realize your kinkiest dreams in the midst of a human city. We could – eep!"

That last bit came as he found himself nose to nose with the enraged red squirrel.

"What we are doing is illegal," she growled, carefully emphasizing every syllable in a daunting monotone. "We do not have permission to access human worlds. If these two bitches rat us out, we are going to prison. Capisce?"

"Illegal. Prison. Don't market this. Got it," gulped Uwe, as he hunched down, and tried to push himself through the back of the chair. "But they don't necessarily know that. Maybe we can scare them into thinking they'll go to jail."

Emelia frowned thoughtfully. "Clever insights like that lessen my urge to kill you," she finally admitted, pushing herself back to a standing position. She turned and studied the screen, stroking her chin.

"Yay," said Uwe, weakly.


*** *** ***


"No," said Loey, squirming against the dragon, while the city churned in screaming panic all around their colossal forms.

"Come on," Sapphire urged, stroking her friend's hair. "We have time," she added, pointing to the bearcat's phone. "Trust me. You'll like it."

"It's your kink, dammit," the bearcat protested.

"What's this then?" Sapphire smirked, playfully rubbing one of her shirt-covered nipples against Loey's, which were just as hard.

"That's because of you, you twit," Loey snapped. "You're making me horny."

"Good," the dragoness purred. "Let's have more of that," and she started to pull up Loey's shirt.

"We don't have time for this," the bearcat ranted, attempting to tug her shirt back down, though, truth be told, she wasn't trying as hard as she could have. Soon it was draped over a nearby rooftop, followed a moment later by Sapphire's.

There followed a playful battle over the skirt, denim shorts, and panties. The latter were caressed against Loey's muzzle, making her shiver as she drank in the raw scent of her friend's arousal.

Finally, fully naked, Loey stepped back and angrily planted her hands on her hips. "Happy yet?" she growled, thrusting her tits forward in what little defiance remained to her.

"Getting there!" Sapphire cried out gleefully as she pounced her friend.

Loey huffed as her furry back slammed into an apartment building, breaking the outer wall, the wreckage, feeling for all the world like crumbling biscuits, dribbled over her shoulders. Sapphire used her curvy body to pin the bearcat in place. Falling rubble piled atop their naked tits, including a few screaming little people, dressed for bed.

"What do you think about being big?" Sapphire teased, as she pressed her friend deeper into the trembling skyscraper.

"Messy," Loey noted as more of the building broke. "And noisy," she added, one tufted ear twitching in response to the muffled cries of tiny humans buried alive in the rubble above her shoulder.

"The best kind of noise," Sapphire whispered, her sexy body undulating against Loey's as the sounds of panic increased. "Helpless, worthless, puny little specks. They can't defend themselves worth a damn against anything we choose to do." Her hands caressed Loey's sides, urging her to join in the slow, sexy swaying.

Loey's thick tail twitched, doing the building behind her no favors. The growing ardor of her friend increasingly kindled her own lusts. Their gigantic hips moved together, hesitatingly at first for the bearcat. But the sound of crunching concrete, as she carved a larger space for herself drew approving moans from the ice dragon, and that spurred Loey to sway with greater abandon.

The apartment was no match for such colossal play. Room by room it disintegrated; cold water sprayed out from shattered pipes, sparking electricity tingled like erotic nibbles. The cries of the helpless humans were ever present, fueling colossal predatory desires. Some of those screams were literally crushed into silence. Some faded as they fell from terrifying heights, measuring the towering scale of their tormentors with their descent. And some tumbled into the pile of frightened souls atop Loey and Sapphire's breasts.

"This is evil," Loey panted, pushing at Sapphire. People slid into the space opened between them, thrashing around nipples larger than their puny bodies. "They're insignificant," Loey admitted. "But they're sentient. They have feelings. We're doing terrible things to them."

Sapphire nodded, reigning in her fierce lust for a moment. "You're right," she said. "We're using them. They're defenseless. Helpless," she took a shuddering breath, her body thrumming with power, aching to play. She was living a long-held fantasy. Loey saw the struggle. Reaching up she pushed her glasses more firmly into place.

"That's what makes it hot," Sapphire breathed passionately. "I've had wet dreams about this, Loey. They're so small. They can't stop me from doing anything I want. I can step on them, crush their living guts out, and all they can do is scream and die. I can eat them alive, and they're too feeble to resist the weight of my tongue." She gazed down at their breasts. "And now it's real. They're squirming against me, and it's driving me fucking insane."

"I just wanted to make sure we're on the same page," Loey murmured, and she pulled the ice dragon into a fierce hug and a fiercer kiss.

The little men and women who clung to their nipples had their cries savagely smothered as mountainous tits pressed together in a firm embrace. Sapphire groaned into Loey's mouth at the way they struggled, before they began to pop and squish. Tiny bones crunched, and tiny flesh was smeared into a slippery mess slathering their rock-hard nipples. Still kissing with sweet abandon, Sapphire rubbed her tits against Loey's, pressing her deeper into the apartment building. Rubble and shrieking humans cascaded around them, until with a thunderous roar the walls collapsed. They fell together, crashing into other buildings, pulverizing much of that city block.

Their massive bodies, still entwined in an embrace, were obscured but not hidden by the rising cloud of dust. Loey's soft cry of pleasure rang out as Sapphire spread her kisses down to the binturong's furry breasts, lapping away the mess they'd made. Draconic fingers strayed down further between Loey's thighs, teasing her soft nether lips. Sapphire's hot tongue rasped roughly, first against one nipple, then the next.

"I need more," Sapphire breathed when her head rose, her huge body trembling with need, the inescapable sound of tiny panic ringing in her ears.

"Of course, you do," Loey panted in fond exasperation. "Goddamn horny dragon. Make it quick for fucks sake, we can't have much time left."

Sapphire nodded and scrambled to her feet, pulling her friend up. She flashed a grin at the bearcat-shaped crater pressed deep in the wreckage of the buildings. With a quick kiss the ice dragon bounded down the street, playfully slamming shoulder-high skyscrapers with her swaying hips and swinging tail, all the while calling out in a mocking, sultry voice for the tiny humans.

"Where are you little fucks?"

Once more Loey found herself following. A number of tiny stragglers left in Sapphire's wake fled from their cars, or picked themselves up from where they'd fallen. She found herself tempted to step on some of them, to get a better idea of what her friend found so appealing. A terrified woman offered a tempting target. She pursued the little thing, flicking it with her gigantic furry toes, sending it bouncing and skidding along the pavement. The sounds of raw fear were alluring, and Loey pinned it beneath her paw to crush the life out of it.

"Where the fuck are they!" Sapphire raged from several city blocks away, angrily slamming her huge fist through a building.

The avenue was remarkably empty. Forgetting about her prey, Loey frowned and crossed to the buildings on the left, scarcely noticing the minute crunch. She leaned against the buildings, crushing rooftops under her heavy tits as she peered into the street on the other side.

There were a few dozen humans, who cried out and scattered. Nodding thoughtfully, she turned and took a step to the other side, leaving a bloody pawprint in the shattered pavement. Once more she leaned over the buildings, rooftops breaking pleasantly beneath her hard nipples.

Jackpot. That side swarmed with tiny men and women. Putting two fingers to her lips, she blew a siren-like whistle. Sapphire looked up and nodded, as Loey gestured to the next street over. The bearcat backtracked to the last intersection, shaking the city as she strolled towards that street.

It was incredible. Tens of thousands of the little humans were packed into the space, trying to move around stalled cars and buses. The buildings to the right must not have offered easy egress, preventing further flight. Spotting Loey, the crowd fled the other way, until Sapphire made her dramatic appearance.

Eschewing the roundabout route, the massive ice dragon eagerly plowed through the buildings. The crowds in front of her had time for one, shrill scream, before the skyscrapers bulged out, forced to accommodate Sapphire's curvy breasts and hips.

With an explosion of steel and concrete entire rooms and halls shed their contents, which cascaded down, trailing streamers of dust, smoke, and water. Chunks of walls the size of cars bounced bloodily through the tightly packed bodies in the instant before the bulk of the buildings sloughed over the streets. The rubble and tiny bodies bounced high in the air, as Sapphire planted one massive foot in the midst of the wreckage, slowly scrunching her toes, savoring the pleasant way the rubble broke.

Loey was captivated. Her friend unfurled and beat her wings enough to sweep away the pall of dust, exposing the literal carpet of humanity trapped between them. Sapphire's tail whipped from side to side as she stared down at the helpless people, carnal intentions blazing in her blue eyes. In full view of both them and Loey, she teasingly stroked her hands down over her huge body, rolling her hard nipples between her fingers, caressing her ample tits, cupping and holding them, as if measuring their weight against the puny men and women spread out before her.

The terrified mob wasn't the only thing squirming. Loey's body responded to the wanton display from her friend. Her hands explored her furry body, and she moaned softly at the way her nipples tingled as she petted them with her fingertips.

But Sapphire wasn't done. Her hands strayed lower, the feral smile on her muzzle showing a gleam of teeth as her fingers found the wetness between her thighs. A terrified hush fell over the street, marked only by whimpering sounds and some shrill wails. Thousands of frightened people watched, unable to turn away as the ice dragon traced up and down the folds of her vulva. Nectar glistened on her inner thighs. It dripped onto the smoldering rubble under her feet. The silence continued. Loey held her breath as Sapphire slowly, sensuously, slid two fingers into her aching pussy.

Wet slurping sounds echoed off the sides of the skyscrapers as the dragon playfully finger fucked herself. Her colossal toes curled more, causing chunks of concrete to explode beneath them. Loey, caught up in the moment, stroked her own furry pussy. Moonlight gleamed off her glasses as she tipped her head back in pleasure.

Sapphire slid her fingers free and showed them to the tiny people, showing how they glistened in the lights from the buildings. Creamy strands of femcum tacked between her thumb and forefinger. With a flick of her wrist, she sent aromatic droplets slamming into the crowds below, crushing them. One woman screamed in mind numbing terror. More joined in. The entire street erupted into ululating panic. That was Sapphire's cue to step forward.

She took her time, there was no rush. The crowd was too tightly caught up in itself to readily flee. A massive sole with soft, milky-white pads loomed over them, alabaster claws reflecting the street lights. Sapphire's paw descended slowly, while she moaned softly in wanton anticipation.

Squealing humans struggled to get away. Those who failed had their living guts mashed out of their convulsing bodies. Cries of fear turned to wet gurgles and sodden crunches. Needle sharp claws, great enough to impale buses disemboweled puny bodies. As Sapphire pressed her full weight onto the squeaking mob, gore spurted out in all directions. Her heavy toes curled, and the helpless individuals caught between ruptured and burst, bubbling up in a wet froth of viscera. Great furrows were carved into the asphalt by deeply sunk claw tips.

The panicky horde retreated from her huge murderous toes, opening a space. It didn't matter, Sapphire's planted paw flexed, sinking deeper into the street as she took her next step. Curving claws swept over the heads of the crowd, casting a fleeting shadow. Her immense heel struck first, obliterating scores of humans. The resulting aftershock spilled hundreds more. In the last seconds left to them their tremulous howls scaled up into shrieks, before the ice dragon stepped down, splintering upheld arms and kicking legs, gleefully squishing their little bodies like juicy berries.

A flood of screaming humanity swarmed towards Loey. The time for any doubts about this kind of cruel play were past, and the first tiny individuals were summarily crushed beneath her massive furry toes. She tapped a few of them, testing her resolve to match her friend's savagery. They thrashed in agony, their tiny limbs shattered. The resultant torrent of raw, predatory power left Loey in awe, offering her a taste of how being gigantic drove Sapphire into such a sexual frenzy.

While her friend lustfully crushed multitudes to death, Loey stroked her pussy, brazenly masturbating over the tiny half-squished men and women writhing before her. As more tried to flee past, she deliberately smeared them, shivering at the moist way they crunched, leaving long bloody smears on the pavement. She grew increasingly wet, and as her ardor increased it became easier to step on the tiny people. Soon the street around her was hopelessly shattered, each huge pawprint slathered in the contorted remains of her little mangled toys. The crowds between her and her friend swirled, unable to flee, unable to hide, filling the air with their cries.

Lifting her head, she met Sapphire's gleaming blue eyes from a city block away. Fear laden cries from thousands of people resounded off the sides of the skyscrapers. The ice dragon panted in an extremity of passion, as she sent her gaze flicking down to Loey's bloodstained toes. The bearcat's muzzle, sporting a smirk, spotted this chance to ruthlessly tease her friend. Her fingers delved deeper into her pussy as she slid her huge right paw to the side, slowly grinding a group of tiny humans into a pulp. Sapphire groaned in ecstasy.

Dipping down, the dragon ran her fingers through the packed mobs, lifting two handfuls of shrieking little men and women. Bodies dribbled between her fingers, plummeting hundreds of feet to break on the ground below. Sapphire's eyes shone with unholy delight as she stared back at the binturong.

Loey's smirk widened to a grin, she too bent down, curling her fingers through the churning mobs. They squirmed in her palms, and she considered them for a moment, light gleaming off her glasses. From this close she could see their abject fear, as well as feel it, hear it, and taste it. Her nipples tingled, and her inner muscles clenched, dribbling nectar into her soft folds. Looking back at the dragon, she lifted her hands, showing off her prizes.

Sapphire grinned, and lifting her right hand to her muzzle, she lapped at the tiny people, drawing some into her mouth, never looking away. She licked her lips, and it was clear she was playing with her food, playfully swirling the tiny humans around in her mouth. She swallowed them alive, and licked up a few more. These met a grislier fate, the crunching of tiny bodies was audible, even from a block away. After that swallow she grinned, daring the bearcat to do the same.

Loey snorted. Maintaining eye contact she dragged her tongue through the people in her right hand. Her golden eyes widened as she heard them screaming in her mouth, she hadn't expected that. Their shrill voices echoed, no doubt pleading for mercy or begging for help. She flicked them with her tongue, marveling at how fragile they were. Pressing them against the roof of her mouth, she gasped as they burst, releasing a flavorful salt tang tinged with copper. A simple swallow washed them from her mouth. Sapphire's grin widened. Loey stuck her bloody tongue out at her.

Once more the ice dragon challenged her friend. This time her right hand lifted to her breast, cupping the remaining humans against her naked flesh. Sapphire's eyelids fluttered, and her fingers worked slowly, stroking the defenseless little people against her hard nipple.

Loey saw tiny arms and legs flailing between her friend's fingers. Some of them jerked as the first crunching sounds vied with muffled screams. Sapphire's play grew increasingly rough, her hips swaying as she danced in place, trodding on anyone foolish enough to try to flee past her. With one final squeeze she squished her toys to jelly, and in a coup-de-grâce lifted her tit to her muzzle to lap at the mess.

Sporting a simper, the bearcat pressed her right hand to her furry breast. Once more the result exceeded her expectations. The handful of tiny people kicked and punched against her nipple with a vigor she wouldn't have thought possible. Of their own volition her fingers pressed harder, and she murmured, "squirm, you little fuckers." Sweet tension mounted within her, fed by the terror of her unwilling playmates. Her heavy tail slashed from side to side in growing sexual tension, as she squeezed them, crushed them, breaking them into a pleasant wet heat. The look on Loey's face conveyed to Sapphire a sense of ‘I'll get you for this', as she ducked her muzzle down, cleaning her breast with her rasping tongue, leaving her nipple glistening.

But Sapphire wasn't done. Radiating carnal mischief, she teasingly lowered her left hand down the curves of her massive body. The helpless humans gathered in her palm cowered at the underside of breasts that so disdainfully obliterated others of their kind. They shied away from a smooth belly containing those devoured by the playful dragon. But then, discerning her intention, they shrieked in an extremity of fear, and tried to hurl themselves from her hand as she presented them to her wet, dripping folds.

"You're fucking kidding. Seriously?" Loey protested, unable to look away.

Vast, distended nether lips hung threateningly over the little people, the essence of draconic lust saturating the air. Sapphire silently nodded in answer to Loey's query, and the cries of the diminutive humans echoed between her thighs as she sank down a little to pin them beneath the impossible weight of her pussy. For a long, shuddering moment she held her breath, tipping her muzzle into the air, holding herself motionless in limb, wing, and tail. The howling men and women, powerless to resist, squirmed in hysteria against Sapphire's colossal vulva and clitoris, as she mercilessly ground herself into them.

Loey's jaw dropped, she glanced at the tiny people in her left hand. Lowering them down she compared their puny size to her wet vulva. She shivered, but couldn't bring herself to the same feral pleasure of her friend.

A groan of lust drew her attention back to the dragon, who was now, playfully fingering her little fuck toys into her cunt. Her huge light-blue body swayed to the struggles going on within her, and her wings unfurled, filling the narrow space between the skyscrapers. With eyes half-lidded she pounded her finger hard into herself, and groaned again as tiny bodies caught in her soft folds were crushed to a twitching pulp.

Licking dry lips, the bearcat had almost resolved to try this when the sound of laboring jet engines cut through the screaming panic of the city. A passenger plane, laden with evacuees, was taking off from the airport. Forced by prevailing winds to follow a path over the city, it banked hard in the middle of its ascent.

Just not hard enough.

Both Sapphire and Loey looked up. The ice dragon grinned fiercely, and unfurling her left wing to its full extent, intercepted the airplane as deftly as a butterfly net. Its engines whined in protest as the pilots maximized thrust in an attempt to flee, but she brought it down to where she could grab it with her free hand, effortlessly holding it despite the thrusting power of its jets.

The libidinous look on her friend's face made Loey's pussy throb. Blue and gold eyes locked. Sapphire continued fingering herself as she parted her jaws, taking in the left wing of the craft. Sharp teeth sheared through the flimsy metal, and with a twist of her head, her long white hair flying, she ripped the wing away and spat it out. As that piece smashed into the crowd below, she rolled the airplane in her fingers, and grinning at Loey, bit down more slowly this time, pulling the wing free with a shriek of rending metal. This too was spat out, letting it slam into the frightened masses below.

Loey's eyes narrowed as Sapphire teasingly dragged her tongue up the side of the plane. The dragon wasn't pulling any punches, making the bearcat squirm, as if that soft tongue was gliding against her naked, furry body.

"You should hear them," Sapphire purred between licks, "they're so noisy inside of this toy. Almost…" she added, stroking it down to her nipples, caressing each one with the body of the plane, "...as if…" she continued, tracing curving lines over her belly, "...they know what's coming," she finished, nuzzling the blunt cockpit against her glistening pussy lips, battering the surviving humans mired in her wetness.

"You're asking for it," Loey said softly, her huge furry body tense with need.

"Uh-huh," Sapphire drawled huskily.

In one smooth, achingly slow motion, she pressed the nose of the airplane up into her hungry cunt. Window by window it vanished, taking with it the pale little faces of the terrified passengers. Deep as it went, much remained, and she let it go, clenching her pussy to hold it in place. With a teasing leer she swung her hips slowly, slapping the tail section against her inner thighs, like the clapper of a bell.

"What do you think?" she said. "Is this better than any other toy we own?"

"Oh, that is it!" Loey cried out at the top of her lungs, her body raging with sexual need. Glancing at the tiny people in her left hand she growled, "Fuck off," and carelessly tossed them over her shoulder.

Before they even had a chance to splatter against the ground, she advanced on the ice dragon, furry paws murderously stomping through the living carpet of people trapped between them. Sapphire watched avidly; the plane ignored for the moment. Loey stopped a short step away, and reaching out a hand for the dragon's shoulder to brace herself, lifted her right leg, tipping her paw, pads up, displaying the carnage.

"Make a fuck ton of a mess, don't they?" the binturong taunted.

Sapphire couldn't look away, her pussy clenched around the plane, dimpling the hull. Loey's pads were slathered in the squished bodies of scores of tiny humans, some still twitching, even with their guts squeezed out. The bearcat slowly curled her toes, eliciting wet crunching sounds as the remains of more luckless little people oozed up in a grisly paste.

Sapphire made a funny sound in her throat, her whole body trembled with lust.

"Here's the thing," Loey said softly, putting her paw down. stepping closer, her naked furry body pressing up against the warm, smooth scales of the dragon. With her muzzle tipped up towards Sapphire's earfin, Loey's voice rose just above the shrill cacophony of the tiny people.

"You've been wallowing in this crazy kink of yours," Loey said, flicking the plane with one claw. It rang metallically, causing the ice dragon to squirm from the vibrations close to her clit. "And you've been dragging me along for the ride," another flick made Sapphire gasp. "Because I think you want me to buy into this fucking fetish."

Their blazing eyes met as Loey wrapped her furry arms around her friend, pulling her close, rubbing her heavy tits against the dragon's. Sapphire just stared, too caught up in the moment to have a coherent thought, her wings drew tight against her body.

"Wish granted," Loey snarled huskily, and in one smooth motion she swung Sapphire around, throwing her down towards the street.

The dragon's wings were still reflexively unfurling when she slammed into the shrieking crowds, crushing thousands beneath her shoulders, wings, ass, and tail. Loey pounced, scissoring her legs with Sapphire's. Reaching down, she lifted the dragon's left leg up high, pressing it between her heavy breasts, and forcing Sapphire to lean a bit to the side. That perfectly positioned the tail section of the plane.

Massive furry fingers reached down, gripping the empennage, crushing the rudder and the stabilizers, before guiding it towards her furry vulva.

"Think of the screaming people inside of this plane," Loey panted as she slowly pressed her pussy down. "Think of their helpless terror as we fuck them to death."

Sapphire's eyes got even wider, her mouth hanging open, mesmerized by what was happening. Her body burned with need as Loey sank down fully onto the plane. They both squirmed as their nether lips kissed. The ice dragon started to move, but the bearcat hissed for her to stay still, and began to slowly gyre her hips, moving the airplane inside of their aching cunts.

"This is what you want, right?" Loey huffed, while slowly pumping up and down on their makeshift toy. "To savor the fear of all these pathetic humans – insignificant bugs, but sentient – using them anyway we want, until crushing them like ants, while cumming all over their puny, fucking bodies," and she jerked her hips, drawing a cry from Sapphire. "Well, let's add something to the fun," she murmured.

Punching her colossal fist into the nearest building, which sported some kind of spire or steeple, she felt around, smashing walls, tearing up floors. When her hand reemerged, scores of little squealing men and women writhed in her grip. Reaching up the raised leg against her tits, she pressed her prizes against the dragon's pads and toes, working her fingers, making the tiny humans pop and burst.

From her vantage she had an intimate view of the carnage. Miniscule arms and legs flailed in a vain attempt to fend off the massive fingers and toes playing with them. Little faces, screaming in mortal panic, turned red and purple from the mounting pressure. Eyes protruded; tongues were forced between spread lips. Loey felt a fierce heat in her pussy. This was the fate awaiting the airplane passengers they were fucking. She ached for it. A feral urge to cum and kill suffused her body. Huge fingers bore down without mercy, and tiny bodies began to split open, spilling guts and gore. Sapphire groaned in ecstasy, her back arching, her toes curling against Loey's fingers in the twitching mess.

"And this… is for… getting me hooked… on this… fucked up… fantasy of yours," Loey growled, emphasizing every syllable with bucking motions of her hips.

Sapphire cried out, her arms spreading wide, her claws tearing through the nearby buildings. Shrieks erupted from an exposed mob of people, and the ice dragon, rolling her head to the side, snatched them in her gigantic hand. She panted as she stared at them, her body shaking each time Loey sank down on the now wet and glistening plane.

The appeal in her eyes shone like raw lust as she held the humans up to Loey. The bearcat stared for a moment, pausing her ride. As she took the hint she snorted and rolled her eyes.

"Fucking dragon. Fine. Do it." She rose up, pussy juices dribbling down the battered fuselage of the plane. Sapphire cast the handful of tiny men and women between them. Some struck the plane and tumbled down. Some missed, plummeting to the lake of nectar forming on the street below. But most landed on Sapphire's sopping wet vulva.

Loey glanced down at the puny, squirming forms, and hugging the dragon's leg against her tits, sank down on the plane, moving as slowly as possible. She knew exactly what she was doing to her friend. Sapphire tensed, driven to the edge of sexual madness by the mounting tension. She lifted her hips, but Loey anticipated this, and rose with her. Trembling with need, Sapphire was forced to watch as inch-by-inch the bearcat brought their cunts closer and closer together.

Softy folds of pussy flesh kissed once more, this time flecked with the wildly thrashing bodies of helpless men and women. Shrieks of horror were smothered by soft nether lips. The puny humans struggled, kicking and punching, which only fed the lusts of their gigantic tormentors.

Twisting a bit to the left, Loey felt their clits touch. She began to grind, rolling tiny people around, shattering limbs, rupturing flesh. Their intimate kiss grew wetter from the mingling of gore and juices. And then Loey began to fuck Sapphire again. No gentle teasing this time, her hips rose and fell with increasing power. Each time their pussies touched and parted; loud slurping sounds echoed lewdly through the city.

"Fuck them with me," Loey gasped, and Sapphire lifted her hips, slamming them together. The plane began to buckle within them, letting nectar flood the main cabin.

"Fuck them," chanted the bearcat. "Fuck them! Fuck them!"

"Looooooey!" howled the ice dragon, as she arched her back, her cunt throbbing, her fingers clawing at the streets, tearing up great chunks of it. With a primal scream of raw pleasure, a massive orgasm ripped through her colossal body. Loey's voice joined her. Their cunts, driven to an extremity of delight, clenched with murderous glee around the airplane, crumpling it up, driving the walls inwards, savagely crushing the trapped passengers to death.

Sapphire lurched up, using her wing as leverage, to fiercely hug the bearcat. The plane bent into a V between them. Kissing wildly, legs still entwined, they rolled through the buildings, pulverizing entire city blocks. The destruction only added to their ardor, and their colossal bodies were wracked by a flurry of orgasms.

The ice dragon landed on top, and as her last climax tore through her body her jaw dropped, and she unleashed a blue beam of cold, blasting skyscrapers into rubble. Then she dropped onto her friend, wisps of icy fog curling up from her smiling lips.

"Well, fuck," said Loey in awe, drawing an exhausted chuckle from her friend.

The bearcat squeezed with her pussy, slowly forced the utterly mangled back section of the plane from her depths. A flood of femcum gushed out behind it. Sapphire murmured softly, and squirmed on top of her.

"How many times –" Loey started to mutter reflectively, there was a pause, and she screamed "Time!!" at the top of her lungs, startling the hell out of Sapphire. "Holy mother of fuck, how long have we been here? Get up! Get up! Get up!" She cried, pushing at the ice dragon.

They both scrambled upright. Loey cast around, "Where's my goddamn phone?" She stopped, "clothes!" she yelled. Grabbing Sapphire, she dragged her along.

"Shit," Sapphire growled. "We didn't get any video of that? Dammit all!"

"Priorities!" Loey retorted, tugging harder.

"Hang on," the dragon grumbled. "I have to get this thing out," and she very slowly began to remove the wreckage of the plane.

"No time for that," Loey yelled, and reaching between Sapphire's thighs she snapped the mangled airplane off near the midsection, and using one finger thrust the rest of the craft up into the dragon's wet cunt, crumpling the forward section against her cervix.

The dragon cooed and writhed in a surge of pleasure, rising up onto her toes.

"Don't you fucking dare," Loey snarled, interrupting the moment, and she took off, dragging Sapphire with her.

Finding their clothing, Loey dug out her phone and swore viciously. Five minutes remained. Sapphire pulled on her thong. The bearcat paused, looking at the red specks and smears covering the dragon's wings.

"They'll see it!" she raged, and she began wiping and licking at the mess. "Damn it to hell!" she raged, realizing it was going too slow. A second later the ice dragon found herself squatting, wings unfurled, while Loey bounced up and down like a wallaby, using her back fur to erase the grisly evidence of their fun.

"Two minutes!" Loey yelled.

They thundered back to the green path. Sapphire paused to set upright the once again tilted skyscraper, which against all odds was somehow still standing. They paused a second time to wipe their paws all over a green park near the path, crushing trees, flattening hills, choking a creek, leaving it looking like it had been bombed. As they stampeded down the path, they frantically adjusted their clothing and combed their hair with their claws. Mechanical thuds and whirring sounds filled the air.

"Five seconds!" Loey howled.

With a single prodigious bound they leapt from the green path to a yellow circle labeled with the words "come again" in a variety of languages. An instant later the city vanished.


*** *** ***


Emelia and Uwe stared at the central monitor. Uwe's head was cocked to the side, like a puppy trying to make sense of the world.

"What a fucking pair of perverts," breathed the red squirrel. Uwe just nodded. "I wish I hadn't given up smoking," she continued. "Because I need to goddamn cigarette,"

Uwe pursed his lips thoughtfully. Getting up he left the room. Emelia snorted as she watched the pair try to hide the evidence of what they'd done. She started as Uwe appeared next to her, nudging her with one of two large bowls of Amarena gelato. She smirked and shook her head in disapproval, but accepted it.

With gelato melting on their tongue, they watched as their customers sprinted for the exit. Uwe held his breath. The countdown clock above the monitor hit 00:00. The lights flickered, and an alarm sounded as the pair vanished, reappearing a moment later in another location.

"This ought to be fun," Emelia grumbled sourly, setting her dish on the console. She punched a few buttons, removed a thumb drive, and headed for the door.

Uwe, keeping his dish, followed her to the Receiving Room.


*** *** ***


Intensely whispering voices in a great, dark room:

"We are so boned."
"We are not. You said it yourself. This isn't legal."
"What if I'm wrong? Hold still, there's a tiny human on your shoulder."
"Pffft, and dozens more inside of me, you lech."
"Sorry, we can slip that out later."
"I kind of like it, it gives me something to squeeeeeze."
"Don't start that again."
"Can't help it. I'm literally buzzing."
"Damn it, the little shit keeps dodging my fingers."
"It's alive?"
"Yes. No idea how it pulled that off."
"Hang on. Yum."
"Great. You got it. Don't fucking play with it. Finish it!"
"Can't I save it for later?"
"No!"
"Fine, it's gone."
"I don't believe you."
"Look. Ahhhhhhhh…"
"Shhh, I hear them coming."

Sapphire and Loey, seeming for all the world like truant school children, rocked on their heels, looking anywhere but straight ahead as the two staff members came into the light.

Emelia regarded them with a stern, angry look, and started to speak. Uwe, peering around her from behind, lifted a spoon to his muzzle.

"Oh my fuck, yes!" Loey shouted, startling everyone

Darting forward she deftly snatched the dish of Amarena gelato from Uwe's left hand. A heartbeat later she yoinked the little spoon from his mouth. All three stared as the binturong frantically fed the gelato into her mouth. After the third serving she sighed as if it was the best thing on the planet. Self-consciousness finally restored, she glanced from one querying gaze to the next, and mumbled around the spoon.

"Sorry. There's no juice left in me," with difficulty the gelato melting on her tongue was swallowed. "The simulation was… uh… really dry," she added, smiling weakly.

"The simulation," Emelia grated without any accent, dragging the word out, "what's left of the simulation," she amended, "will be the subject of an investigation. The authorities have been informed. You can wait in the breakroom until they arrive." She started to turn.

"The sim was like that when we got there," Sapphire declared firmly.

Emelia raised an eyebrow and turned back. She held up the thumb drive. "Right here, in 4K definition, is what the simulation looked like before you arrived. It also shows what the simulation looks like now. Shall we talk about what happened between those two moments?"

Uwe gazed forlornly at his gelato. Loey, with a guilty look, tried to offer it to him. He shook his head and gestured for her to keep it.

"Cut the charade, we're not stupid," Sapphire growled, pointing back into the darkness. "That was no fucking sim. We have no idea what you're up to, but you didn't even try to replicate that world."

"Oh, tried we were, uh, doing," Uwe explained with broken phrasing. "But variables involved are wahnsinnig …how say, insane. Development, learned about Fashnar tech from a gammelig, sorry, word is old, Galaktičeskogo Sodružestva report, decided it easier to…to…" his voice ran down as Emelia glared daggers at him.

Loey offered him the dish and spoon again. He took it and mumbled, "Sorry," around a mouthful of gelato.

"What you're doing here is all kinds of illegal," Sapphire declared.

"Does that let you off the hook?" Emelia snapped, waving the stick.

"No," Uwe and Loey said in unison. Uwe gestured to Loey with the dish.

"We're both equally screwed," said the binturong. "You don't want the cover blown on your operation, and we'd rather not see videos of ourselves trending. It's in both of our self-interests to shut the fuck up."

"We have this," said Emelia, pointing to the stick. "What have you got?"

"Physical evidence," said Loey, causing Sapphire to blush, "and these," she added, holding up her phone.

Emelia frowned, the silence dragged out for several long, uncomfortable seconds. "So now what?" she asked quietly.

"Testimonials," said Uwe, prompting raised eyebrows all around, which he ignored as he gazed down into the dish, poking his spoon at the gelato. "Raise stakes. Der auftrag…no, word is contract, yes, contract as advisors. We need marketing. Presumably, you are having some friends?" he asked, looking up. "Anybody like exotic trip? No human worlds," he interjected as Emelia raised a hand.

"I want to go back to human worlds," said Sapphire with quiet intensity, prompting Loey to slowly drag her palm over her face.

"Employees and contractors have certain…perks," said Emelia, as she chewed on the idea. "Mutual blackmail. This is really fucked up." She thought about it some more. "You don't rat on us. We won't post your naked butts. Deal?"

Loey and Sapphire glanced at each other and nodded.

"One more thing," the ice dragon added, pointing to the thumb drive. "Could I have a copy of that?"

"Horny fucking dragon," Loey muttered to herself.

...end...