- Text Size +

I slipped into the locker room and decided to take a breather. Since I had memorized the after school activities taking place today, I knew that this room would be unused. I stumbled over to an empty bench and took a seat underneath it. I was covered in mostly-dried spit, especially on my lower half. I took off and abandoned my socks, which were probably best off never being worn again after what the poor things had gone through. My dress shirt was unbuttoned and wrinkled and my skirt had begun to soak up whatever saliva had not dried off my legs.

I froze as the gym door opened. In just a few short moments, someone had entered the locker room and sat down on the bench, directly above my head. The overwhelming smell of fresh sweat assaulted my nose. I watched carefully as the two massive tree-like legs kicked the shoes of the girl’s feet and a hand came down to peel off the sweat-soaked socks. A pair of basketball shorts and a jersey were haphazardly discarded as well. The athlete let out a breath of post-workout relaxation as she let her hot body relax. Through the long cracks between the metal planks that made up the bench, a few droplets of sweat fell from the girl’s pair of gray sports briefs. Of all places for the first few droplets to fall, the top of my head was as unfortunate as it was unlikely.

Despite my fearless nature and hardened heart, I let out a squeak in the still and silent room. My heart sank as the athlete spread out her legs and bent forward, peering under the bench. The girl whose brown eyes locked with mine was none other than the basketball team’s captain, the beautiful, boyish, and beloved Sisi Aeaea. She was a girl who seemed to have nothing but lean muscle underneath her dark tan skin. Her neatly shaven body seemed to glimmer in the lights of the locker room thanks to the sheen of sweat she had worked up. Her mop of thick, wavy hair had been dyed red some time ago but the black roots had begun to creep back in. Her dark brown eyes gazed blankly at my haggard self as she processed the situation. Sisi smiled slightly before sitting back up.

“Come on out, little friend.” She said with a smile in her voice.

Without any other choice, I stepped out from under the bench and stood between the girl’s spread-open legs.

“What’s your name, little one?” She crossed her arms and her small smile became a toothy grin.

“I am Odessa Ithaca.” I called out proudly. “Sisi Aeaea, I need your help to reach the third floor!”

She chuckled. “I see you already know who I am. As for the third floor…hm…” She fidgeted with her sweat rag thoughtfully, but it was obvious that she had already made up her mind. “I just got done a pretty intense workout, so going all the way to the third floor, or even the elevator, just seems so tiring.”

“But?” I hurried her along.

“But, if you help me out with something, I could take you to the second floor. How about that, little Odessa?” She brought her legs back together and crossed one over the other, letting her left foot bounce in the air above me.

“As long as it doesn’t take too long.” I said firmly. “Then I agree. What do you need?”

“You see, I have a bit of a problem…” She tossed her sweat rag over into the pile of discarded clothes. “I seem to have misplaced my rag. But I spy a nice little replacement right in front of me.”
“I don’t think I’ll be that good at soaking up sweat. I’m not very porous.”
She ignored my masterful snark. “You might want to strip, little Odessa.”

I dutifully stripped, not wanting any more fluids staining my clothes. I had no problem baring my fabulous body before Sisi. Unlike her, I prided myself in having a soft layer of protective fat over my chiseled abs and elegant muscles. Her right foot wriggled in anticipation as it approached and snatched me off the floor between its toes. My stomach lurched with the sudden movement, but it was nothing compared to riding on a moving shoe. She looked down at me with a small smirk, which I returned with an impassive poker face.

“Let’s get to work, then.” She reached down and plucked me out from between her toes. She pressed me against her leg, right below her knee. She used a moderate amount of pressure; she was not interested in being gentle but she wasn’t looking to hurt me, either. Slowly, she dragged my body up and down her smooth yet sticky skin. Her body was still warm from the workout. Admittedly, it might have been a pleasurable experience if she wasn’t extraordinarily sweaty. And if she had some more fat on her body. Sisi dragged me up over her knee and slowly wiped me across her thigh, which had much more sweat than her skin below the knee. It wasn’t long before I had experienced every inch of her legs, from the tops of her feet to the hem of her briefs. She looked down at the sweaty mess in her palm, and I caught a brief glimpse of her dreamy gaze. She looked like a maiden who had just fallen in love. Wordlessly, she pressed my body against her abs. Sisi’s abs were considered to be the best in the school. Even among the small students, I had heard plenty of talk of girls wanting to touch them. I never saw the appeal. But, as my whole body was pressed up against them, I had to admit that they were impressive. My body slid across she torso, being dragged back and forth, going slightly higher each time. Part of me began to regret this arrangement as her hand reached her ribs. She didn’t have much in the way of breasts, but what little there was still allowed for some sweat to build up in the underboob.

“Mmmm.” She softly moaned as she slid my body across the skin right beneath her bra. It wasn’t as much a moan of pleasure as it was satisfaction in her control over where she put my body. She then lifted up her left arm and slowly dragged me down it, slowing down even more as she brought me to her shaved armpit. My nose was attacked by the fresh sweat that had pooled up under Her arm. She slowly wiped me up and down her skin, drenching me in her scent. She switched hands and slowly brought me down her right armpit as well, much like she would with a razor. The hot, sticky liquid enveloped every part of my body, and the sauna-like environment of her armpit caused me to sweat in turn. She dragged me across her chest, between her collarbone and breasts then up towards her neck. I was brought over her throat and jawbone before coming to a stop against her cheek. Looking down, I saw that her thighs were pressed together tightly and rhythmically rubbing against each other. Her right hand slipped into her boy shorts and began to rub in a circular motion.

“It looks like there’s a lot that needs attention down here too.” Sisi said with a purr-like moan.

“That wasn’t part of the deal.” I craned my neck up to glare at her while being gently held against her smooth cheek.

“It is now.” She said in a soft voice that was both genuinely gentle and threatening.

“Let’s get this over with.” I let my discontent seep into my voice, warning her not to push her luck too far. I was slowly lowered down the sweaty skyscraper and set on her waist, right above the start of her briefs. Her right wrist was holding up the elastic band and created a fleshy cave that breathed out a musk of sweat and sex. Deep inside, her fingers were hard at work stirring up pleasure.

“Rub my clit until I come…then I’ll think about letting you go.” Sisi said breathily as she removed her fingers from her clit.

I got on my knees and crawled across the meticulously shaven pelvis that was quivering under my soft touch. I looked down at the throbbing clitoris that sat on the precipice. With my back to the mouth of the cave, everything beyond the cliff was a dark abyss. Channeling my discontent and impatience, I winded up my arm and summoned my legendary strength into a swift punch. Despite our difference in size, the sudden and unexpected fist caused her to yelp. With some of my anger quelled, I wrapped my hands around the clit and began to rub and knead it. I occasionally squeezed it between my palms, causing the fleshy ground around it to quiver. As I began to rub harder and faster, her breathing began to pick up. She slid her hand out of her underwear, burying me in the damp cavern.

“Good…good.” She moaned softly. “Good girl, Odessa.”

I channeled more of my heroic strength into my arms and her breathing immediately became sharper as she began to moan softly with each little breath. Her underwear began to smell more of sex than sweat, but it choked my lungs just the same.

“Fuck it.” I growled. Using my cunning intuition, I waited for the exact right moment and bit down on the tip of her clit with my powerful jaw. Her quickened breathing stopped for a moment as her pussy quaked with pleasure and the rest of her body went still. With a long, thunderous moan, she slowly deflated. After a few deep breaths, she playfully squeezed her thighs together, eliciting a subtle squishing sound from her vagina that was audible only to me. Looking at the quivering mess I had just made, I couldn’t help but sigh.

“Disappointing.” I turned and crawled back towards her waist. I was gently snatched out of her underwear and held up to her chest. She had removed her bra in order to massage her nipples while I was slaving away at her clit. She chuckled at my naked and drenched body as I lay in her palm.

“You make a good toy, little Odessa.” She said with a wicked smirk. Despite her smile, I could tell she was physically exhausted after such an intense post-workout orgasm.

“And you’re a dreadful bore, Sisi Aeaea.” I casually leaned back against my arms and showed off how I was not at all worn out by the experience, unlike her.

She rolled her eyes and got on the floor. After doing a quick wipe down of my body with her sweat rag (which was not nearly enough to properly clean me) the two of us got dressed.

“I was going to actually take you to the third floor, but for the snark, I’m dropping you off at the second.”

“I’ll make do.” I rolled my eyes and made myself comfortable in her sweaty palm.

Sisi stared at me for a moment, then smiled. “Let’s go, then.”

She opened up her shorts and underwear and dropped me into them. She looked down slyly before letting the elastic band snap shut. I found myself back in the sex-scented cavern, pressed against her sweaty skin. I was probably not nearly as upset about the mode of transportation as she wanted me to be, but I was somewhat annoyed that my clothes were going to absorb her sweat and musk. In order to prevent myself from sliding down the world’s wettest hammock, I had to cling to her shaved skin like a koala. My world shook as she began to walk. Compared to riding on Phoebe’s shoe, this was much less disorienting and dangerous. While I was successful in preventing much sweat from getting on my clothes during the first leg of the trip, the trek up the stairs had me pressed against her pubes with each step. Finally, she stopped and sat down on the stairs. She slipped me out of her underwear and set her down on the floor. Turning around, I saw her sitting on the third to last step of the stairwell, gazing at me with fond eyes.

“I don’t know about you, but I had a lot of fun.” She said with a mocking smile..

“6.5” I said with nonchalance as I examined my clothes.

“What?”
“That’s your dominatrix score. It was 5.5 until you put me back in your underwear. The waistband snap was a good move.”
“Excuse me?” Sisi snapped her head back towards me, sending her bright red hair swinging about.

“So let’s have lunch sometime. I can think of quite a few girls who’d be interested in something like this.” I rubbed my chin thoughtfully. “You’re quite popular on the other side of the fence.”
Her slight blush betrayed her scowl. “Are you…mocking me?”
“I am, but the offer is genuine. I’ll be in touch, Sisi Aeaea.” I gave a smug little wave and walked away.

Chapter End Notes:

Sisi Aeaea - Circe, Witch of Aeaea