- Text Size +

Jason kept writing. Her replies were as instant as his. This was like texting, but in a relatively known site.

She explained to him that his feelings were pure. Normal even. But that this woman he was dating, she just didn´t understand. But she does.

“There´s no problem on a man wanting a mommy. I´d love it if one just came to me and be brave enough as you were. To come to me and make me feel appreciated, loved.” She understands.

He´s amazed by how excited he is. He found someone who feels the same way he does. Well, she´s the other part in this scenario. Player number 2, if you wish.

 

He played the role of a man who was sad, vulnerable. In a little sorrow. And she, she was great!

Her messages were sweet, attentive. Tender, comprehensive. She was easy, she was nice. He did feel the love of a mommy right there. The question is, who is she?

Is she actually a woman? And if she is, is she single? His age? Or is he chatting with some elder woman. No way, elder women don´t know how to look for these forums.

 

He felt bold, he thought he had found a friend here. Someone to distract him from the events that took place the day before. She seemed so genuine. He wanted to know her.

“Thank you for being so kind. You´re so sweet, really helping me get through this. But if I may ask. Are you a woman?” He sent it without thinking twice.

How stupid, the question seemed so uncomfortable, so cringy. Out of the blue, he just started asking personal information. He just hopes she takes this the right way.

 

For a moment, there was no reply. He blew it, again. And just when he felt he had lost the only person who could understand him, her message appeared.

“Of course, sweetheart. Why would I lie? Haha.” He sighed in relief. However, this question he made opened a window to a more intimate conversation.

“What about you? What´s your name?” This was getting too real.

 

He could give her his real name. there must be thousands of people out there with that name.

“I´m Jason.” He replied.

“Nice to meet you, Jason. My name´s Irene, sweetheart.” He felt butterflies every time she wrote the words sweetheart, or honey, or anything resembling a tender nickname.

 

However, her next question left him speechless.

“Where are you from?” He didn´t saw that one coming.

This was getting beyond regular questions. Should he tell? Should he not? She will understand if he doesn´t want to, right?

 

He told her the country. And she replied she was from the same place, then she asked which state. He wasn´t sure, but he told her either way. Turns out, she´s from the same state. What a coincidence, right?

“NO WAY! Which city?” she asked.

This was too personal. There´s no way she can find him on the state, but in the city? How many Jason´s can be out there? He hadn´t gave her his last name, at least.

 

He stood there, wondering if he should log out. Leave the conversation and walk away. Should he say goodbye? He spent over ten minutes looking at the screen, unable to take action.

“Are you still there? Hehe, it´s fine, you don´t have to tell me, I know it´s a bit strange for someone you just met online to ask that sort of things. I was just saying because I´d like to meet you. You sound so sweet, and you need someone to take care of you. To keep you warm during this lonely and cold times. But don´t worry, it´s too risky to meet with a perfect stranger you met on the web. You´re a wise, careful guy ;D”

Take care? Meet? She wanted to meet him to take care of him?

 

It seemed risky, but what if she was that lady from the other day? The one at the store! What if her name “hugemommy35” meant that she was a tall, maternal woman. The woman at the store seemed maternal, so sweet. And she was so tall.

He couldn´t waste this chance. What if the universe had finally given something back to him? Gave him the chance to meet, again, with the woman who started him in this. He could close the loop.

He gave. He told her everything she asked for. Hoping for the best. He was excited, and when she suggested they could meet, in a public place so that he felt safe. He agreed.

 

Jason was excited. He could already picture himself on a date with the amazon from the other day. Looking up to her as they walked out of the restaurant. She was a bit older, but that doesn´t matter. To him, she´s a muse.

The thing is, this wasn´t the same woman. In fact, this woman didn´t even lived where she said she did. She just said it not to make things too weird when she crosses the country just to meet him.

 

The woman, Irene, she was lonely, like him. She was yet to find the right man. No one wanted to play her game. And when she saw his reply. She had to do something.

She wasn´t lying, she was kind, sweet, and so maternal. She wanted nothing but to pamper a man with all of her love. Smother him with her affection and sink him in the deepest of her love.

 

“Oh my god, oh my god, ohmygod!” she nearly shouted as she clapped her hands. She was going to have a date with him. She had no idea how he looked, but neither does him.

As long as he was into calling her mommy, that was enough.

 

They scheduled their date for the weekend. Which is common, but it was more convenient for he since she was not in the city, as she said.

She didn´t even knew the place where he lived. But if he was true with all he said, Irene was sure he was the one.

This was her chance, to fulfill her dreams, to meet her desires, to get what she wanted. And Jason seemed like the kind of men, at least sounded like that type, who will give into her.

 

Their messages continued during the week. She sent him his good morning greetings, always ending up with one of those kindhearted words he liked. She was making him special, loved.

She hadn´t forgotten about May, who currently was his ex. But Irene was so sweet, so kind. She was helping him to feel better, to forget.

Irene was attentive, caring. Her messages were always to check on him, how he was feeling, if he felt better. He did.

He feels much better now that there´s a woman chatting with him. But not any woman, a kindhearted, sweet and maternal one.

He knows it, she just seems so perfect. He can´t help but to feel some affection for her. Love? He did fell in love easily. And Irene was the type of woman he was looking for. Plus, he believes she´s the amazon from the store. That thrills him.

 

She´s so sweet, making him special, cared for. And every time he tries to picture her, the image of a tall, voluptuous, and thick woman comes to his mind. He gets aroused by those thoughts.

He sometimes even pictures the woman, carrying him to his room. As if he was a feather, holding him in her arms like nothing. So strong, so kind, so silvery.

Jason could barely hold it until the weekend. He wanted to meet her, to see her. To know her better. Over the messages, he could tell she promised to be everything he was looking for, now it´s time to see if those messages were true.

 

Friday night came, finally. The wait was a torture, but it was finally time to meet Irene. Who now seemed more like the prospect of a new girlfriend.

Can you imagine? Jason, finally being pampered in the arms of this goddess. Would it be weird if he, in the privacy of a lonely place, asks her if he can sit on her lap?

He can barely hold it as he pictures her vast, sturdy lap. Softer than any cushion he´s ever been on. Warm, cozy, robust. Even while sitting on her lap, would their heads be at the same level?

Thinking on how she was taller, heavier, overall bigger. That got him going. Could she eat more than him? For sure! Be stronger? Well, she can certainly lift him, but he won´t be able to lift her. Does she have a bigger salary than him? Well, that doesn´t really matter.

But it all proves that she´s a more prepared, and capable woman. Superior in every aspect. A woman he will have no problem on letting her spoil him. But he´s not a gold digger, he wants love, not money. However, he can resume all of the above simply by saying she´s taking care of him. And he can repay, with hugs and kisses.

 

The day had finally come, and now, it was time. The bus dropped Jason right around the corner. He was wearing his best shirt, some casual pants and a pair of shoes that were only gathering dust on the closet. It´s been decades, or feels like it, since he had to dress up like that.

Usually, he goes with a plain t-shirt, some jeans, or shorts. And in winter, he´s always wearing a hoodie. Or the same thick jacket during the coldest days.

He felt nicely dressed, sort of causal elegancy. In spite of that, when he got to the place, he noticed something. It was by far fancier than he thought.

 

The restaurant, which she picked and he had no problem, was utterly fancy. An elegant exterior, which can only mean that the insides are way too luxurious for a man who was “almost sure” his shirt was clean.

Has this place always been here? It looked too good, too nice to be located downtown. It looks more like a restaurant for rich people, and not people who pop in a restaurant while shopping. However, this whole street seemed to be full with fancy places, other than the regular thrift shops and fast food restaurants. Maybe, the classy side of downtown? He had no idea, he just went in.

He was still doubting, is this the right place? He felt odd.

 

“May I help you, sir?” Came the voice of a man, wearing a tuxedo.

“S-sure, I´m… here on a date, uhm…” he had no idea how this works.

“May I have your name, please.” Said the man as he checked on his agenda.

Jason gave his name, the gentleman at the door smiled, just as he will with every customer, and asked him to follow him. Explaining that his date was already there.

 

“Your table, sir…” he presented him a table, one with a lady already in it.

Jason was excited, elated. His heart started beating faster. His hands suddenly felt cold. There she was, his date. This woman he´s been chatting with for days. Irene.

But, was Irene the same woman he met before? The sexy amazon? Well, not quite.

 

He could see she was looking at the menu. Which is covering her, mostly her chest. He can´t help it but to feel curiosity towards that precise area of the female anatomy.

“Uhm… Irene?” he asks, trying to make a nice, yet sort of shy, entrance.

She dropped the menu, revealing her face. She was pretty. Not the face of the huge lady he thought she was, but she may be kind of prettier. Long, brown hair, a cute make-up, not too much, but just the right amount. And below that angelic face, a huge pair of tits. D, E, F, G, H… what size were those?

He had a hard time not leering at them. They were HUGE. He peeked, of course he would. But she didn´t seem to notice. Before he knew it, she rose from her sit and made her way towards him.

“JASON!” came her cheering voice as she sprinted towards him.

Her breasts were bouncing on that tight, revealing top she was wearing. She had a black, very elegant, dress on. With stripped arms and showing a lot, a real lot, of boob flesh. Her boobs were so round, so bouncy, gelatin-like.

He would´ve loved to sink his head between her round breasts. Feel their heavy softness. Enter in that deep line of cleavage and just lose it. But he can´t just think of her that way. She´s his date, he has to settle down. Besides, she´s not that tall.

 

How tall is she? 5´10”? In heels. He could hear, and notice she was wearing heels, not that he complaint, but she was shorter than him.

He can´t be that disappointed, yes, he thought his date was this massive, curvy, amazon woman. But may Irene´s boobs be as big, if not bigger, than that woman´s.

So, what if she´s shorter? -Actually 5´7” without the heels- She´s pretty, stacked, and fairly curvy. Plus, and here comes the big plus, she´s the type of woman he likes.

 

“I´m so glad we finally meet!” Came Irene´s voice, her voice was the one of a mature woman, caring a different tone from someone his age. “Let´s have a seat, come, honey…” there was that word again.

Jason felt like melting as he finally heard a woman calling him that again. So sweet, echoing in the insides of his mind. He can clearly remember why they are there.

She turned; her dress exposed the entirety of her back. A thin, defined, sensuous back. And if you guide our eyes below, you can see a smooth, wide, round, firm butt swaying as she walked. Yes, she was curvy. VERY. She wasn´t fat by any means, he can see her slim waist, well, much slimmer than her gargantuan breasts and her newly discovered phat ass. She was a milf, 100-percent!

 

They both sat at the table. Her eyes, looking at him with attention, tenderness. She had been waiting for him, and now that they were together, she couldn´t help it.

Irene reached out and placed her hand over his, above the table. Showing courage, authority even.

“I´m so sorry for what happened to you, darling. I know it must´ve been very hard for you to break up with a woman who loved you. Well, who you thought loved you. But really, if she didn´t accept you for who you truly were, then she didn´t love you that much.” Wow, strong words coming from the sexy milf, they are kind, towards him of course.

“I… thanks…” Jason felt so shy. He didn´t even knew how to make a conversation, where to start. But she didn´t mind taking care of that. She liked it when a man allows a woman to be the one talking.

“There´s no need to thank me, sweetheart,” those words again, so tender. Coming from a real maternal woman. That made them carry a much real weight, made them richer, deeper, lovely. “I assure you that, unlike that woman, who´s name we don´t care to tell, I accept you, for what you like. Wanna know why? Because I´ve been looking for a man like you…” she smiled.

 

Him? A man like him? Was this like… a proposal? If it was, things were going at the speed of light. They hadn´t even ordered and this woman was already trying to seduce him? Well, so be it!

All the honeys, all the sweethearts. All of those tender words. Every time she spoke one, he felt like melting. And her body was so hot. So stacked, so fleshy. Even her arms seemed a bit soft. Was he also into mature woman´s bodies? Does she like the plump physique of an older woman rather than the slim physique of a woman his age? Possibly… YES.

 

They are not complete strangers. They´ve chatted for days now. They know exactly the type of person the one sitting in front of them is. He knows she´s sweet, kind and maternal. And she knows he wants a mommy. A complementing couple. Even if this is their “first date”.

 

The more she spoke, the more they shared. Getting to know her was so thrilling. So new, so exciting.

In resume, she´s got a stable job, her own place, she lives mortgage-free, she knows how to handle her money. She´s single (obviously), she has no pets, and there´s nothing in the world she´ll love more than meeting a man who´d allow her to pamper him to her hearts content! Plus, she´s 42, although, she seems kind of younger.

Jason´s amazed by such a strong, independent woman. He works on a part-time job (not really related to his college studies), he rents an apartment, he has a bank account with around three digits. He´s… well, really hoping for a woman to come and change all that, but he said he was still trying to figure out his future. And he´s 26, and dresses like a 21-year-old, plus the fact that he´s kind of lazy, unorganized and gets easily embarrassed.

 

Irene knows it. He´s perfect. He has no idea what to order. This is the first time he´s been in a restaurant this fancy. He doesn´t know how to dress himself, he´s shy when he speaks. He´s showing a few signs of insecurity. This is it, this is the man she´s taking home.

“I knew it wasn´t a waste of time to come all the way here… I just found him. I found my baby!” she thought inside her happy, thrilled and mature mind.

 

They ordered, finally, after a long chat. They were finally speaking all those words they sent on that online chat. Of course, Irene was leaving aside a lot of things she wanted to share in a more private place.

“Uhm… honey, aren´t you going to wash your hands?” she asked.

“Sorry?” he replied.

“Your hands, you ordered a burger, and those are eaten with the hands. Why don´t you go wash them while I wait for our food here, hmm?” yes, he ordered a burger, not the fanciest thing, but it was on the menu. Plus, it just confirmed his eating habits were... simple.

“Ok… sure, I´ll be right back. Uhm… excuse me…”Did she just gave him like… an order?

She stated something he had to do, but something he had not thought about. However, she employed the right words, said it the right way and used the right tone. He didn´t mind listening.

He was gone to the bathroom. And now, she was alone. Time for her little plan to start taking place. She knows it, he´s PERFECT. Why should she waste her time?

 

“Here´s your drinks, ma´am.” Came the waiters voice as he delivered their drinks. She was having wine, and he was having soda. She can´t deny she didn´t saw this coming.

She waited for a moment alone. A time when no one will see her sinking her hand between her tremendous breasts and pulling out a tiny bottle. One with some powder on it.

She rushed to open the tiny container, and then dump all of it on his glass. Every single speck of it. The soda sparkled as the powder fell. But it already had bubbles on it, he won´t notice.

Then, she closed the bottle, stirred his glass with a spoon and return the container to her breasts. Giving her boobs a little shake to accommodate them. Easy, as if nothing had happened.

 

Jason came back from the bathroom. Hands clean, mind settled. Although, looking at his stacked date was not making things easy for him. She was a bombshell!

“Hi, honey. Look, they brought our drinks while you were gone. Wanna give it a try?” she wanted him to drink.

“Oh, uhm… sure. I´m kind of thirsty.” He picked the glass and started drinking.

At first, it tasted like a regular soda. He would´ve wanted lime-flavored soda, but this was fine. Although, the more he drank, the stranger it felt. He felt a stab, bitter taste in his tongue. His last drink came with some sort of disgust, you could see it in his face.

“What´s the matter? Is something wrong with your drink? Do you want me to call the waiter and ask him for a new one, honey? Do you want to choose a different type of drink?” she was so attentive. But he couldn´t let her do it. He felt… weird about it.

“Oh, no, not at all. I… it´s just that I´m not… really used to this type of, sophisticated drinks, that´s all. This must be some sort of foreign soda, I guess. Or artisanal, hehe.”

She smiled, he was keeping it, just as she planned. For some reason, men don´t like it when someone wants to change things, when they do it´s fine, but when someone offers to do it. It kind of hits their pride. And they always refuse, no matter if they like their decision or not.

 

“How cute, “artisanal soda”, awwww, Jason. You´re only proving I´m right.” She thought to herself. Her plan was taking place, first, he empties the glass, then, they can go somewhere else, maybe to his place. And in the morning. They´re off to her place. “Just you wait, sweetheart. You´ll love your new life, just you and me…”

Chapter End Notes:


If you´d like to get a few chapters ahead, I just posted chapter 5 on my patreon, here´s the link:

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234