[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:


A man´s got a tiny problem. He´s into a certain type of women… the maternal ones. He´s called his last girlfriend mommy and then… she dumped him. Just like that, she grabbed her stuff and left.


He´s tired of it, why is he even that way? He´s not that much into it, he doesn´t want the full package of that. He´s simply… into the care. He just wants a woman whom he can love and to whom he can show his affection. And he simply uses the term mommy to express his affection.


He makes a post about his ideas. “Why is it that bad to call your girlfriend mommy? Seriously?!!!”


He left the post there, and after receiving a bunch of replies from perfect strangers, he received a particular reply.


“I don´t think there´s any problem with that… in fact, I´d love it if a man called me in such a way… interested ;D” The name on it was hugemommy35, perhaps she was into that same thing.


And it didn´t have to go all the way to that extreme, just… a mild nickname, that was it. A nickname in the intimacy of their bedroom, their house. It didn´t have to mean much. The problem was, that woman was really into it! In fact, after they meet, things start to change, and not necessarily to what he was looking for...



Rated: R
Categories: Adult 30-39, Breasts, Gentle, Instant Size Change, Maternal, Humiliation, Unaware, Young Adult 20-29 Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Dwarf (3 ft. to 5 ft.), Munchkin (2.9 ft. to 1 ft.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 9 Completed: Yes
Word count: 32243 Read: 24474
Published: March 18 2023 Updated: October 07 2023
Story Notes:

This is my most recent short-term story, and as the title implies, this one´s got mommy-dom stuff.

1. Chapter 1 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 0] (3633 words)

2. Chapter 2 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 0] (3649 words)

3. Chapter 3 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 1] (3665 words)

4. Chapter 4 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 0] (3641 words)

5. Chapter 5 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 0] (3622 words)

6. Chapter 6 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 0] (3492 words)

7. Chapter 7 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 0] (3960 words)

8. Chapter 8 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 0] (3444 words)

9. Chapter 9 by Mine1234 [Reviews - 0] (3137 words)

Last chapter, hope you like it :D