- Text Size +

This wasn´t fair! He didn´t ask for any of this.

Jason only wanted a woman he could love, not one who would shrink and imprison him. And certainly not one that would dictate every single thing he´ll do.

Irene seemed as a sweet woman, at first. Now, as they make their way back home, or at least the place that is supposed to be his new home from now on. He´s afraid.

 

Irene´s crazy! What is she going to do once they get home? He can tell by the look on her face. By the look of her eyes. The way her eyebrows frown. She´s mad, angry. Probably enraged!

He can hear some huffing, the hot air coming out of her nose as she sternly looks to the front. Her only goat is to get back home. And her reason for it, punish him.

 

He´s now questioning if it was such a good idea to try and ask for help. Maybe he should´ve written a note or something. Maybe even use sign language, if he knew.

But that would be the same. Irene would´ve noticed. Just as she noticed what he was trying to do.

Thinking about it, it was stupid, how wouldn’t she notice he was trying to escape? He was right in front of her, well more like pinned to her bosom. Besides, he´s her number one worry, the one who has all of her attention. There´s no way this could´ve worked.

It would´ve been better to know, he could´ve saved himself from the despair he´s into. His main worry, what will she do?!

 

Starve him? Tie him? Entrap him somewhere until he begs for forgiveness? She wouldn´t do that, right? She´s… a kind soul.

Maybe instead of trying to escape without a better plan, he should´ve worked on the long term and appeal to her soft side. Until she trusts him enough to give him some more space. But now, it is too late.

Now, they are back home…

 

Irene entered her house. The giantess-looking woman carrying him with one arm and holding the groceries with the other.

Her look was stern, her steps were heavy and loud. She was furious.

She locked the door behind her, and just like all the way there, she didn´t say a word.

 

The only time when she spoke was when she placed him at the couch on the living room.

“I´ll go put the groceries away, but once I´m back, you sir will have your share. And don´t even try to hide because,” she made a pause and, bending over way closet to him, she said: “It will only make things worse…” and with that, she was gone.

 

Jason was concerned. Frightened! He chose to listen and not to move, because deep down he knows her words are true. It would only make things worse.

The only thing he could listen was, one, how she put everything away. How she took the items of the store out of the bags and put them inside the fridge, the pantry. He could listen to the sound of cans, the fridge´s door, vegetables falling inside the drawer.

All the while, that felt long, but he was wishing for it to be longer; he could listen to Irene moving from one side to the other. Mad, and that was all for him.

And the other thing he could hear, and also perceive, was him. More specifically, his heart. He could listen to the heavy and repetitive sound of his heart pounding inside his chest. He was afraid, very afraid of Irene. What was she going to do to him? WHAT!

 

Time went by, no more than five minutes, but he wished they had been longer minutes. Even if it was painful to wait, just sitting there, waiting for the colossal woman to come and sentence him; Jason would´ve wanted for his wait to go on forever.

Because now, he feels insecure. He feels weak. She´s literally a giant! She can do whatever she wants and there´s nothing he can do to save himself. Was it too late to run? He wanted to sprint out of the couch, away from this place. Away from Irene. But it was, in fact, too late.

 

The loud, heavy steps of the woman were heard from his place. Louder and louder the more she approached. He was trembling, his forehead was full of cold sweat. Even his hands were shaking.

He turned, only to meet the cold, mad, and insulted face of this woman. Irene was about to fall over him, just like a wall of bricks.

 

“I think I was clear when I said it, you should´ve kept your mouth shut. But you didn´t. Even when I gave you that lovely advice, you chose to challenge me and went for it. Now, mister, it´s time for you to pay. I told you there would be consequences…” She walked closer, every heavy step rumbling inside his mind more than the sound of his heart rumbles inside his chest.

N-no!” He screamed, “P-please… don´t come any closer… I´m sorry…” He felt pathetic.

 

There he was, begging. Pleading for his life. Was this a live or death situation? She wouldn´t hurt him, right? RIGHT?!

Jason had no idea what kind of monster he had unleashed. Irene certainly didn´t even blinked to his begging. She just kept walking, even when he backed down over the couch, it wasn´t enough. He had poked the bear…

 

He tried to escape, but the couch was too small, before he knew it, he was already with his back against the sofa´s armrest. He was trapped, there was nowhere else to run. She was already over him.

In a blink of an eye, Irene reached for him with her long arms and lifted him off the couch, grabbing him with her strong hands. Jason felt so stupid, captured by this woman. But there was nothing he could do; she was now much stronger than him. He was at her mercy.

He squirmed, tried to set himself free, but it was useless. Anything was useless now. He had no hope on escaping. The only thing he was now begging for was, that she was not that hard on him…

 

Irene rose him from the couch, and guided him right before her face. The giantess frowned at him once more, and with anger on her words, she said: “If only you would´ve listened…” what was his faith? What was she going to do to him? What?

Maybe the punishment was not as unknown or unexpected as he thought.

 

She let herself fall over the couch. Her massive breasts bouncing and shaking as she settled over the surface of the couch. All the while, carrying Jason in her hands. But now, his position was changing, he was no being guided to her lap, with his face looking at the floor.

“W-what´s going on…?” He complaint as she lowered his chest over her big, soft lap.

“What´s going on? You wanna know? Well, I´ll tell you.” Irene said, with the little patience she still had. She was about to explain Jason what´s about to take place, even if there´s no need, it seems obvious to her.

 

“You, Jason, chose not to follow MY orders. You misbehaved, and for that, you´ll be punished. What´s the punishment? Well, it´s obvious.” Maybe it is, he´s laying on her lap, facing the floor…

“You chose not to listen, and now, your punishment will be… a spanking.” Was that it?

For a moment, he thought there shouldn´t be any trouble. She´s going to spank him, how bad can it be?

 

Well, it wouldn´t be so bad… if she wasn´t about ten times heavier than him, and maybe a bit stronger. Oh, and surely much taller. Irene´s HUGE compared to him, and her hand, it covers the entirety of his ass. Maybe this is not as “nice” as he thinks.

She stripped his butt, even if he now knows what´s about to happen, he´s still scared.

“Believe me, this will hurt me more than it hurts you…” Irene said, right before the first blow.

 

Jason was not sure how to take this. Was she really mad? Was this really a punishment? Well, she had certainly overpowered him, put him on her lap and now had nis naked butt looking at her. Was there a chance she was bluffing? The answer, no…

*SPANK*

 

A firm, loud, and heavy slap. Right on his butt. And to think he thought this was sort of nothing, but the pain, that was real.

He let out a scream, it hurt! It really hurt! She´s got it, it´s a punishment, the problem is… it hasn´t stopped.

 

The second and third spank felt harder. To the point where he tried to escape, but she had one hand on his back, pinning him down to her vast lap. Keeping him in place until this was over. Until she decides he´s had enough.

By the fifth spank, his butt felt as if it was on fire. During all this time, Irene didn´t even spoke. He wasn´t even sure if it was a woman or a machine! Was it really a woman´s hand? It hurt like hell!

By the seventh spank, tears run down his face. He didn´t felt like crying, but the pain was just too much. Still, Irene didn´t saw fit to end up with this.

By the tenth, and last spank, she was done with him. His butt was as red as a tomato. His legs were shaking, his hands were clenched on the sides of her thighs. Irene had done it, she had punished him. But that doesn´t make her feel any good.

 

“Lesson learned?” she asked to the man in her lap. But Jason was too hurt, he wasn´t even sure if she had spoken. His mind was set on taking another spank. His thought centered on bearing the pain, because, as everything, it will be done. The problem was, he couldn´t see the end of it until he could no longer take anymore.

Irene was sure that one more spank would be too much. And, to make sure, she asked him…

 

“I made you a question.” She said, sternly.

“Y-yes…” he replied. Defeated. It will be better not to make her any more upset.

“Yes, what?” She asked, she needs a full sentence.

Jason took a deep breath. He knows what she wants to listen, he may as well say it.

“Yes… mommy, I´ve learned my lesson.” The words didn´t felt right. But he knows that´s what she wants to hear.

And she does!

 

Irene rose her eyebrows in disbelief. If he would´ve said “I learned my lesson.” That would´ve been enough. But, mommy? She didn´t even asked for it!

Jason knows he has to play her game. There´s no way out of this. And, maybe if he plays his cards right, maybe she can be nice. Or at least not hurt him anymore.

And he was right…

 

“Awww!” Those words melted his heart. Why couldn´t he thought about it before?

Well, the truth is, that wouldn´t have changed the fact that he was going to get punished, but maybe it would´ve made it a softer punishment. Or at least cut her off by five spanks. The point is, the danger´s over, and now… time to make amends.

 

“Jason, honey.” She felt so tender now. “That´s so cute of you. You know, I really don´t like to punish you, but you left me no choice. I don´t like it when people disobey me. But the good thing is, it´s over. Lesson learned, sweetheart. Now, let´s get you upstairs, I´ll put some ointment on you…” Well, at least the sweet Irene was back.

But that doesn´t take away the pain.

 

It seems Jason can work his way with her. Or at least he knows what she wants to hear. But that doesn´t change the fact that she gets mad at him, however, calling this woman mommy, it certainly lets him get away with some things.

Over the next few days, while his butt was healing, he learned how to live with Irene. Or at least how to get a few things.

 

Videogames, the chance to determine what they´ll be watching on TV. A little more privacy sometimes.

It was not easy, but he learned that, if he appeals to her soft side, things can be better.

 

Still, Jason longs his old life back. He´s a grown man living with a woman who bosses him around. He wants to be able to choose what to eat, where to go, what to do. He wants his independency back. But there´s no chance Irene will give him such a break.

He´s stuck with her until she says so… or maybe not?

 

One day, she just came into the room, with some news.

“Jason, honey, mommy´s back…” she said while he was “sleeping”. She´s been calling herself mommy much too often, but he can live with that… for now.

 

Irene had news; she was going out. She didn´t really explained where she was going, and he didn´t ask for it. Deep down, he was afraid she´ll get offended, saying something like: “What? Now I have to give explanations to you?” and get seriously mad.

He was concerned about the upside downs of their relationship. She´s unpredictable. So far, since she mangled his butt, she´s been sweet almost all the time.

He´s too afraid to disobey one of her orders, now, he´s just complying. To ANYTHING she asks for. He feels weak, but she´s colossal so… it´s just surviving. However, she did mention one thing or two before she was gone…

 

“I´ll be back soon dear, but while I´m gone, you´ll be in the care of your aunty Carol! She´ll love meeting you, I´m sure!” She said she´ll be gone in the early morning, but she should be back by the next day.

Jason felt glad, he´ll get rid of Irene for a day. Still, who´s this Carol she just mentioned?

 

Turns out, Irene has a sister. Carol. Who´s aware of what she´s doing. This was not good. Is Carol like Irene? Crazy like her? Should Jason be worried?!

What if she comes and hurts him! Yes, he´s concerned about people hurting him now, this was so unfair! He was a confident man, now, he´s reduced to… this. A man who´s afraid his captor will hurt him if he doesn´t play his part.

Yes, she´s been sweet, yes, she´s attentive. But, to him, she´s like a time-bomb. Capable of bursting at any time. ANY!

 

That night, Jason couldn´t really sleep. And that was because Irene had him sleep next to her.

She said that, she´ll miss him too much and she wanted him to sleep next to her. He agreed, but… she snores. Loud, he didn´t have much sleep that night. He finally fell asleep at about 4:00 am, and by the time he woke up, he felt like shit.

But Irene was gone. She was nowhere to be found. That was impressive. For the first time in WEEKS, she´s gone.

However, she didn´t go without leaving a replacement…

 

Down, outside of that bedroom´s door, he could clearly listen to the sound of the door, the front door, getting open.

The whole house was quiet, and he was alone so, anything going on in this house he´s been confined to, he will listen.

He heard steps, then keys, then the door being closed back. He was sure this should be that lady, Carol.

 

Now, Jason was concerned. Who, or more like, how? How will Carol be? Will she be good, or bad? Nice, or mean?

Irene surely trusts her if she´s going to leave him with her. And, Carol must know something since, well, he´s basically a man Irene trapped. She must have some instructions, Carol must know why he´s there, and what Irene´s been doing.

But there´s also something he´s been wondering. While he lacked sleep, while he was next to Irene, the snoring giantess, he wondered if there was a chance, even if it was a slight one, that Carol could help him. Make Carol his way out of there. Maybe? Could it be?

 

“Hello? Jason, it´s me, your new aunty. Carol…” He could hear her words from downstairs.

Jason was worried, was she a friend, or a foe? Her sudden arrival was good or bad? One would think that his main worry is, is she like Irene or not?

 

Jason wasn´t sure what to do. Irene trusted him enough to leave him there, in her bed. Right now, his first thought was, could he escape? Look for a way to get to the door and put an end to this? Free himself and then look for help. For someone to grow him back?

The answer was… probably not, but it was worth trying.

 

He rushed, while Carol made her way upstairs. Irene gave her detailed instructions where he would be.

Jason climbed down the bed and rushed to the bedroom´s door. He didn´t had a chance to think this through. There was nothing he could use to boost him up and help him reach for the door.

Right now, as he stood before the large door, his best idea was to jump. Aim for the knob, maybe he can reach for it. But there´s no chance.

 

Scaled down, he would need to jump over three feet high to only touch the knob. There´s no way a man like him, who´s no athlete, and who hasn´t been working out, reaches for it.

He jumped and jumped, over a dozen times. Looking up to the knob. His only way to freedom. Once he was up there, he´ll try and turn it, it can´t be hard. But the problem is, he won´t reach.

 

He was too focused that he didn´t hear the loud steps, coming closer. Carol made her way upstairs. And then, just when he was at the floor taking some air, the knob turned. Turned by a force other than his, by the hand of a woman, a gigantic woman.

He took a couple steps back to avoid being hit by the door, and then, a figure emerged from the other side. Carol.

She was taller than Irene. Way taller. From his perspective, she was almost two feet taller. In reality, she was five inches taller than her sister. Carol was 6´ tall. And a bit younger than her sister.

 

Carol was the “little” sister. Still, she seemed to be in her late thirties, maybe early forties. But it was hard to tell due to her beauty. She was almost radiant.

She looked kind of like Irene, but with bright blonde hair and, well, a smaller nose. Besides, she was slimmer, her hips were not as wide and her boobs were a couple sizes smaller. Still, Carol´s DD-cups are quite alluring to him.

“Oh, there you are, hello there. My name´s Carol. But you can call me aunty Carol, or aunty C. we can work on that later.” NO! not another woman threating him like that! He´s a grown man! A grown, desperate, exhausted and… and…

“This is not fair!” He screamed as he looked up at the new giantess.

 

Carol was confused for a moment, what wasn´t fair? Maybe…

“Awww,” she said as she bent down and, while standing in one knee, she placed her huge hand over his shoulder, “Do you miss Irene? She´ll be back soon. Don´t be so sad.” She was trying to be comprehensive.

“NO! I don´t miss her! I… I… I wanna go home! I want… my real life back. This is not ok…” He needed someone to talk, it´s been ages since he´s been with someone else that´s not Irene.

Carol could see what was going on. Maybe Irene was not right when she said he had already accepted her.

“But, this is your home now. And this, this is your new life.” She explained, trying to be as kind as possible.

 

Jason knew one thing, he could already tell that Carol, she was not his way out of this. But at least, she seems gentle…

Chapter End Notes:

The last chapter is already up on my patreon, I´ll post it here shortly...

https://www.patreon.com/Mine1234