- Text Size +

Josh was happy. It was a bright sunny day, he just got a new job and was about to get home and chill out. He had always been the average guy, average degree, average job, average life. But he did not mind. He was actually enjoying it. Never would he have thought that he would be the first to be part of the world changing events that were about to happen.


So, Josh was walking down the path in the park, which lied along his way home. It was late already, the sun was about to set. He looked at the small lake to his left and enjoyed the view. Suddenly, he was blinded by a flash and heard a strange but very loud sound.


Josh opened his eyes again, only to see a feminine figure rush towards him. She ran him over, he fell into the grass next to the sidewalk, the strange girl on top of him. He could not really comprehend what was going on. Then he noticed something strange. Next to the respectable pair of boobs that were pressing against his lower chest, he could swear that the girl had a pair of pointy little ears on top of her adorable head. Also, was that a tail behind her there?


“Hi there sweetie~ Do you like me lying on top of ya?” The girl asked. Josh did not answer. Instead, the girl suddenly smiled and her face inched closer to his. He felt something stretch against him as she increased in size a little bit. Now she was quite heavy. Her boobs had grown too, more of his chest was occupied by them now.


“Ooooh, you like me! Yesssss! I am sooo happy to have found you!” she said, “I am Lizzy, and you my sweet boy?” “Josh” he managed to squeeze out. “Well Josh, I chose you, will you help me? I certainly will help you sweetie~” Josh felt aroused. He had not moved an inch, he was enjoying the situation and thought nothing at first.

All of a sudden, Lizzy moved up a little and brought her face to his. She planted a kiss on him. “You like that?” she asked playfully.


He did not need to answer, her body responded to his approval quickly, he felt the fabric of her white dress stretch and her mass increase. She was growing swiftly. He saw her face rising and rising, his eyes went past hers, then her mouth, her chin and her neck. Her boobs came into his view. He heard her laughing as she lowered herself down and smothered his face with her boobs, which were almost as large as his head itself.



When he woke up, Josh felt dizzy. He could not really remember what happened, and he did not immediately recognize his surroundings. He seemed to be sitting in some kind of pool. Looking around, he noticed that he was in the swimming pool located in the park on his way to work. “Hey!” His view jolted towards the source of the sound. In front of him, a large head rose out of the water. He noticed the pointy ears, it was Lizzy! He did not dream after all.


Lizzy continued to rise, and rise, and rise. Josh was looking into a vast valley of cleavage. Two at least volleyball sized breasts hung in front of his face, only covered by the smallest piece of undergarment. He felt his member rise up.


Lizzy giggled. “Like what you see? Go on, touch!” He did not have to hear that twice. His arms reached out. Her breasts were like clouds. His hands sunk in, giving warmth and a feeling of comfort. “Mmmmh” Lizzy moaned, as her breasts grew bigger under his touch. They stretched out until the bikini was only barely covering her nipples. 


Lizzy grabbed Josh’s arms and guided them towards the top of her mountainous breasts. He slid his palms under her bikini without question. Her nipples were hard, and so big that he could use his whole hand to grab them. Lizzie moaned in response. She took one arm to press his body into hers. Then she grew again.


The nipples in his hands expanded further as his hands were rising up with Lizzies body. After a quick burst, he had to look up at the underside of her breasts, while still being pressed against her large frame. “Let’s get out of here” Lizzy decided.


Josh followed her command like a slave, he did not want to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. They got out of the pool. Josh went first and stood aside as Lizzy started to climb out of the pool. He stood in awe as she rose up in front of him. First her face, then her neck, her glorious boobs, only to stop at her lower belly. She must have been 12 feet tall.


“Come here my sweetheart”, Lizzy said as she hoisted her little boy up like a plaything. She kissed him deeply this time. Her tongue invaded his mouth and played around with his tongue, he could not remotely fight against her strong muscle. “Do you love this, love me my love? Because I dooo”. She could not finish her sentence as she grew again. Her strong hands grew around his waist, he felt amazing as he rose up into the air even more.


“Well, as I seem to keep growing, you are probably really enjoying this. I grow bigger when I bring pleasure, you know sweetie? And I will bring you looots of pleasure, just you wait.” With that, Lizzy sat down and placed Josh in front of her. He was looking at her smiling face. “You are so cute baby” she said, starting to strip Josh from his clothes.


After he stood naked before her, Lizzy rose up to her knees, bumping her oversized boobs into him. She giggled as he fell onto his back. She slowly leaned down. Josh saw her boobs drawing near, only for them to settle above his head, slightly pressing against it from the top.


He let out a gasp as he felt Lizzy's pussy take his cock in. She slowly started to grind him. He let out another moan. She grew. Her silky skin slid all along his body. He felt more of his crotch being captured by the ever growing slit. She grew further as he came closer and closer to climax. When he finally came, she let out a long moan as she had a larger growth spurt. Her juices came gushing out of her now enormously large cunt, completely drenching Josh who was looking at Lizzies belly button.


“Mmh, that was nice, wasn’t it? Come here” Lizzy said. She rolled over to the side, secured him to her crotch and brought her upper leg over him. He could not move, but he did not mind at all. Josh felt safe.


His feeling caused Lizzie to grow again. This time, she almost doubled in size. The pussy behind him was now half as tall as he was, it could easily swallow him.