- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is an erotic story that is aimed at mature adults with macro- and vorarephilia. It contains depictions of physical and psychological violence that some people may find disturbing. Minors and people who feel that such depictions upset them are therefore explicitly asked not to read this story. Furthermore, this story is entirely fictional and all erotically portrayed characters are at least 18 years old.

Hide and Seek

Nina had never been a cheerful person. In fact, her whole life had kind of sucked. No, she hadn’t grown up in a warzone or abject poverty. Her parents weren’t terrible, but not great either. Just average people working in average jobs, making average money. Going through kindergarten and school, Nina had made a couple of friends, but there hadn’t been anyone among them with whom she had been really close, and they usually lost track of each other when they entered new stages in their lives. So she guessed she never had been all that important to them to begin with. Her grades had always been average as well, sometimes good if she bothered to study for her tests and exams. But Nina had always hated high school. An endless shitshow of immature drama and borderline sociopathic mind games that had left her feeling ever more alienated from her peers. It had been during these years that Nina also began to visually set herself apart from all the others, dyeing her hair in various colours and getting her first piercings. With the help of copious amounts of weed and the occasional pill, Nina had made it through graduation, but despite her high hopes, university had turned out to be somewhat of a disappointment. Her unexceptional grades barred her from getting into any of the programmes with future career prospects, so she had enrolled for a BA in literature and art history, because whatever. She was going to end up in a dead-end cubicle job anyway.

Ultimately, Nina had indeed ended up in a cubicle, but not the kind that at least came with a minimum-wage job. No, apparently the mere fact that people like her existed was offensive to these corporate fascists at Vortex, and she had been shrunken down to be sold off as food in one of their boxes. Nina always had despised this abhorrent practice, no matter how apathetic all the sheeple out there seemed to be about it. A few months ago, she had joined a bunch of student activists in gluing themselves to the driveway of the local company headquarters, and now she was certain that this was not a coincidence. There were rumours online just how far these crooks would go to silence opposition, and the bullshit ‘reckless endangerment’ charges had been dropped, after all. But from what little Nina had been able to see from her cubicle in the box, none of the others had been in there with her. What had happened to them?

Whatever their ultimate fate had been, it all seemed very distant to Nina now. She still found herself wondering if all the events of the last two days had even been real, or if this was some kind of protracted nightmare. After a couple of hours in the display case, the box holding her had been purchased by a bunch of jocks from a nearby high school, probably on lunch break. But fortunately for Nina and her newfound friend, the boys hadn’t been very attentive to their food. While they had been distracted by some moronic argument over a recent football match, he had helped her climb out of her cubicle and together, they then had made a run for it. And somehow, against sheer impossible odds, they had survived, making it all the way down the table and across the vast expanse of the schoolyard without getting spotted or stepped on.

But even after spending more than twenty-four hours together surviving in this giant, hostile world, Nina still didn’t know that much about her saviour. She only knew that his name was Karim, and that he evidently spoke no German and just a little bit of English. Apart from that, he also just didn’t seem to be a very talkative guy. But it hadn’t kept Nina from trying to talk to him anyway, particularly after the school day had ended and they were no longer forced to constantly dodge the impossibly large shoes of the normal-sized humans all around them. She wasn’t sure how much Karim understood of what she was saying, but it wasn’t that important. Just being able to talk to someone after all that ordeal made her feel a little less alone.

Looking for some kind of shelter when it started to rain in the early evening hours, Nina and Karim had made their way into one of the nearby buildings, which had turned out to be one of the school’s gyms. Utterly devoid of people, there was a distinctly unnerving feeling to the hallways and locker rooms, which was only made worse by the fact that everything was just so huge and vast. But it wasn’t the worst place to be in. They were safe from the cold and rain outside, a dripping faucet in the shower rooms had provided them with some water to drink, and Karim had even found some reasonably fresh breadcrumbs in one of the locker rooms. It had taken Nina a bit to actually agree and eat the slightly stale bread, but at least hunger and thirst weren’t an immediate concern for them any longer. Moving further into the enormous, but also eerily quiet and empty sports hall, Nina had felt reminded of the dwarven halls in one of her favourite fantasy movies. It wasn’t a thought she liked to dwell on, and she could only hope that she wouldn’t find herself being chased by some kind of demon. A silly thought, of course. Demons didn’t exist. But the mere notion had made her shiver, nevertheless.

She and Karim had then reached the equipment storage next to the vast hall itself, climbing onto the lowest of a stack of gigantic blue sports mattresses. It had been comfortable enough to settle down on, and Nina had talked to Karim a little more before falling asleep, even if he didn’t understand what she was saying. But despite her exhaustion, she hadn’t slept well that night, haunted by nightmares of giant people eating her or crushing her underneath their feet. And when she awoke in the morning hours of the next day, she found herself reminded of the movie yet again, hearing ominous booms and shrieks somewhere in the distance. After a few minutes, they came closer and closer, and then suddenly an ominous ray of light shone into the dark equipment room from beneath the door to the sports hall. Nina inhaled sharply.

“Alright everyone.” An authoritative female voice called out. “Ten-minute warm-up, then I want to see you all getting started with the circuit training. You know the drill.”

Her enthusiasm contrasted sharply with the series of indignant moans that followed. “Really, Ms. Lüdtke?” One male voice complained. “It’s just past 8 AM. I’m still half asleep.”

“You’re always half asleep, Niklas.” The PE teacher said dismissively. “Now get on with it.”

There were a few more muted protests, but then, the mattress beneath Nina and Karim began to vibrate as the giants outside started jogging through the sports hall, sneakers squeaking on the polished gym floor. Nina panted anxiously. There had to be at least a dozen of them. As she breathed in the stuffy air of the equipment room, with its distinctive smell of leather and dried sweat, Nina remembered how that odour had always filled her with a sense of dread and imminent danger. Perhaps not the fear of being crushed or eaten, but the tense anticipation of yet another round of ritual humiliation and ridicule, courtesy of her peers. Back in her own school days, she would have always breathed a silent sigh of relief when her teacher would announce something like circuit training. At least that wasn’t a team sport.

“Come.” She heard Karim’s alarmed voice to her left all of a sudden, sensing his strong hand on her shoulder. Turning to him, she saw that he looked just as scared as she felt. “No safe.”

“We also need three more medicine balls.” The voice of the female teacher called through the sports hall again. “You… and you, fetch some from over there, will you?”

Nina tried to rise up to her feet, but only now realised that her muscles were sore and weak, likely due to all the running and climbing yesterday. The fear made her tremble as well, so that she stumbled as she got up, stretching out her arms to ensure that she didn’t fall straight on her face. Meanwhile, Karim had already made it to the edge of the squishy blue mattress, looking for a way down. Then he turned around to Nina again, signalling her to hurry up.

“No safe.” He said once more.

Then the enormous door to the equipment storage suddenly opened and they were blinded by a glaring white light as two absolutely gigantic girls stepped into the room.

***

“And where is Lisa?” Alessia asked as she opened the door to the equipment room and turned on the light inside. “Is she sick? She didn’t seem a hundred percent yesterday.”

“Yup.” Tanja said, flopping down on the stacked mattresses next to the door. “Konzi said she has a fever. Texted him this morning. Probably the flu or some shit.”

“Damn.” Her friend said with a concerned frown. “She okay though? How bad is it?”

Tanja shrugged. “That’s all he told me.”

“Poor girl. Maybe we should go over in the afternoon.”

“Huh? Why?”

“I dunno, bring her a get-well-soon-card and a fruit salad or something.”

“Pff.” Tanja made, inspecting her fingernails. “It’s not like she’s in hospital or anything. Let Konzi do that, he’s her boyfriend after all. And I don’t wanna get sick either.”

“You’re an amazing friend, you know that?” Alessia sighed. Then she turned away and went over to the cabinet with the medicine balls, next to some unused wooden vaulting boxes.

As she did so, Tanja heard a faint shriek from somewhere below, and looked down. There, on the edge of a blue mattress protruding from the stack she was sitting on, was a shrunken girl, crying. Tanja didn’t know why yet, but then again, tinies were always fucking crying about something. Well, she was going to find out one way or the other. But not with Alessia around.

“Here, you can take that one.” Alessia then said and threw one of the medicine balls over to Tanja. Distracted by her discovery, she flinched at the weighted ball coming towards her, and only managed to catch it just before it hit her in the face.

“What the fuck!” Tanja exclaimed, darting her friend an irritated look.

The other girl let out a half amused, half surprised snort. Clearly, she hadn’t anticipated her friend to react so sluggishly. “Sorry.” Alessia giggled. “Thought you’d see that coming.” She explained and picked up another medicine ball, carrying them over to the door. She was just about to step back out into the sports hall when she noticed that Tanja wasn’t following her. “You coming or what?” Alessia asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Yeah, just give me another minute or two. Can’t be bothered with the warm-up.” Tanja lied, spinning the medicine ball between her hands in an attempt to look bored.

Alessia sighed. “You know tha…” 

Tanja deliberately avoided her friend’s judgemental glare and blew a raspberry.

“Never mind.” The other girl shook her head and went back to the others.

Once Alessia was gone, Tanja smirked and casually stretched out her right hand, making sure to close the door to the equipment room as inconspicuously as possible.

***

The arrival of the two girls had quite literally knocked Karim off his feet. This wouldn’t have been so much of an issue a few seconds ago, when he had still been next to that German girl, Nina. But as his continuously bad fortune would have it, they had stepped into the equipment room right when he had been standing at the edge of the mattress. Their booming footsteps had reverberated through the ground and the mattress like a series of earthquakes, and then he had lost his balance and fallen right off the edge. Luckily, the drop wasn’t very deep, so that it did hurt when he hit the ground, but without him actually suffering any serious injuries.

Letting out a pained groan, Karim rolled on his back, only to see an impossibly large sneaker coming towards him. It gave him enough of an adrenaline boost to jump to his feet and start running, and indeed, it proved to be the right reaction. Just a second or two later, the massive sports shoe stomped onto the ground right where he had been lying, a shockwave of displaced air smashing into him from behind and catapulting him forwards. Karim rolled over several times until he lost momentum, coming to a halt as he finally landed flat on his back again. He gasped once more and felt around his body for a moment, but miraculously, he still seemed to have suffered no injuries. But, Karim reminded himself, that wasn’t all that mattered.

Standing up with some difficulty, he glared at the two oblivious giantesses that had stepped into the room. He still felt a certain amount of anger at the one who had nearly killed him just now, but that feeling somewhat dissipated into confusion as he managed to get a closer look at her. She had to be one of the most beautiful human beings he had ever seen, a fit, athletic girl with flawless tan skin and silky black hair. Opposite from her, sitting down on the stack of blue mattresses, was an equally attractive girl, with light blonde hair and unnervingly blue eyes, but there was an icy quality to her looks that reminded Karim of his new, grim reality. These two were normal-sized people, and that alone made them incomprehensibly dangerous to a shrunken person like him. He had learned that over the last two days. It was as if he had been transported into some kind of parallel universe full of giants that were trying to kill him. Right now, he was safe, but the girl he had saved from the Vortex box yesterday was in grave danger. She was still on the lowermost mattress, right next to one of the blonde’s sneakers. If any one of the two giant girls saw her, there would be nothing he could do to save her.

Just then, he could see Nina stick her head over the edge of the mattress, hectically looking around. It was only when the girl spotted him that she seemed to calm down a bit. But Karim signalled her to keep her head down. All it needed was for one of the giantesses to look down, and they would be doomed. Of course, somewhere at the back of his head, Karim was aware that perhaps these girls were different and wouldn’t hurt, maybe even help them. But the risk of ending up in their stomachs if he was wrong was enough for him not to take his chances.

Suddenly, the black-haired girl, who had turned her back on him while talking to her blonde friend, turned around again, now walking right in his direction. Karim inhaled sharply as yet another wave of adrenaline pulsed through his body. And then he started running. Not in any particular direction, only out of her path. But the speed at which the girl moved despite her size seemed to defy physics. There was just no way his brain could process how something so massive could move so quickly. It would prove to be his undoing.

Still running as fast as never before in his entire life, Karim was plunged into a dark shadow. He looked up, but all he could see was the sole of the enormous sneaker coming down at him. Raising his arms in front of his face in an instinctive, but entirely pointless attempt to shield himself from what was coming, Karim let out a scream of despair. Then the huge rubber sole descended onto his shrunken body, pressing him flat against the floor of the equipment room for just a split second before the full mass and weight of the mountain-sized girl came bearing down on Karim. Along with hearing an ungodly noise that was something between a crunch and a splat, he felt excruciating pain, and then everything went dark. Karim’s body exploded into a gory mess of bones, blood and flesh, and his consciousness evaporated into nothing, along with the last thought to ever go through his mind.

Who was going to protect Nina now?

***

Nina’s eyes widened and she let out an agonised, disbelieving scream as Karim disappeared underneath the black-haired girl’s left sneaker, accompanied by nothing more than a subdued crunch. His killer didn’t even appear to have realised what she had just done. Sobbing as the giantess walked over to a cabinet full of medicine balls, leaving behind nothing more of this sweet man than a red splat on the floor and on the sole of her shoe, Nina didn’t even notice the pair of blue eyes high above her fixate on her for a few seconds. She was too preoccupied with the unfettered horror that had just transpired before her eyes. Karim… Without his help, she probably would be dead already. She knew so little about him, and yet she knew that he had been a good soul. Now he was just gone. Fucking stepped on by some random girl who didn’t even know that he was there, as if he had been no more than a bug. And just from the look of them, Nina knew that these giantesses were like all the others. She was aware that the black-haired one, the one who had just killed Karim, evidently hadn’t done it on purpose, but there was something about her that Nina didn’t like. She struck her as the female counterpart to those jocks who had nearly eaten her yesterday, an athletic alpha bitch with an air of smug superiority. Not someone who would have been shocked and appalled to learn what she had just done. She probably wouldn’t have given a fuck either way.

But the other, the blonde towering right above her on the stack of mattresses, was likely even worse. Unlike the black-haired girl with her stylish, but also functional sports attire, this one was wearing a skimpy top and yoga pants so tight that she might as well have been naked. And of course, all her clothes bore the logos of the most expensive fashion labels out there. Her outfit probably cost more than an entire month’s worth of rent at Nina’s student dorm. God, how she hated that type of girl. The type that would glance over at her after she heard a whole group of them break into snorting laughter, or made oinking noises when she walked past them. The thought of ending up at the mercy of someone like that…

Only now fully realising that she had screamed out loud at Karim’s gruesome death and that the giantesses could have heard her, Nina swallowed her tears and glanced up in fear. But the black-haired girl still seemed oblivious of her presence, tossing a medicine ball the size of a housing block at her friend. Flinching as she just about caught the ball before being hit in the face by it, the blonde started complaining, but it seemed that she too had not noticed Nina. At least that was something. The shrunken young woman wiped the hot tears off her cheeks and looked away as the black-haired giantess walked past once more, stepping onto the small red splat again and inadvertently smearing more of Karim’s blood across the floor.

To her dismay, the blonde announced that she was going to hang around for a bit longer. But looking up at her again, Nina saw that the girl was absent-mindedly playing around with the medicine ball in her hands, apparently not paying a lot of attention to her surroundings. That would at least make it somewhat easier to try and sneak away from her. Nina could only hope that she wouldn’t look down for some reason, or spot the smeared red stain on the ground and take a closer look at what it was. Still feeling her aching limbs tremble slightly as she got up and began carefully walking along the edge of the mattress, Nina looked around, trying to see if she could climb down somewhere. She didn’t even notice the door to the sports hall slowly close again just after the black-haired giantess had stepped outside.

“Hey there, little bitch.” The blonde’s voice suddenly sneered from above. “You lost?”

Nina froze. For a second or two, she felt as if her heart had stopped. Her head began to spin, cold pearls of sweat forming on her forehead and starting to run down her face. Feeling as if she was about to throw up, Nina slowly began to look up at the huge leg right next to her. But all of a sudden, the giant blonde jumped off the pile of mattresses, the impact of her massive body creating a tremor that made Nina lose her balance. Just about managing to keep herself from falling off the edge of the mattress like Karim had earlier, Nina stumbled backwards a few steps and pressed herself flat against the second-lowest mattress in the stack. She looked up once more, but her entire field of view had suddenly been filled out by the vast body of the giant blonde, now cowering next to her. Since when had she known she was there?

As she stared up at the girl’s face, Nina found herself looking right into a pair of icy blue eyes, intently examining the shrunken young woman. She couldn’t help but acknowledge that the giantess was truly stunning, but there was an unsettling quality to her beauty, in particular her eyes. There was something almost wolfish, husky-like about them. Yes, that was it. This girl had the pale blue eyes of a husky. And then there was that profoundly unsettling smirk, subtly playing around the blonde’s lips. Nina shivered involuntarily. This was the look of a predator who had found its prey, and now was going to take its sweet time with it.

“I asked you a question. Answer me.”

“I… I…” Nina gasped, tears running down her cheeks once again. Her chest hurt, and she could barely breathe. “P-Pl-Please… d-don’t hurt m-me. M-my name’s Nina, I-I…”

“That wasn’t my question.”

“W-W-What? What d-did you…”

“I asked you…” The blonde began, leaning in closer so that her revealing cleavage filled out almost the entire horizon from Nina’s perspective. And then, she could feel the giantess’ hot breath on her skin as she lowered her face towards her, slowly licking her lips. “If you’re lost.”

The humid heat blowing towards her out of the girl’s nostrils and mouth was enough to drive Nina over the edge. Letting out a shriek, she started to run to the right, a surge of adrenaline strengthening the muscles in her shaky legs. She had almost reached the edge of the mattress when a huge feminine hand slammed down right in front of her, blocking her path. But even though Nina immediately tried to stop and turn around, her momentum continued to carry her forward and she smashed against the giantess’ soft, warm palm. In an instant, gigantic fingers closed around her, sealing Nina in darkness as she was lifted high into the air. When the hand opened up around her again, the tiny found herself cowering in the middle of the blonde’s left palm, looking right into her face again as she brought her to her lips. Letting out a scream, she fully expected the girl to open her mouth and drop her inside. But instead, her captor gave her a stern, almost disappointed look and slightly shook her head.

“Are you, like, mentally disabled or what?” She said disdainfully. “You know, it’s considered very rude to just run off when someone is talking to you.”

“Rude? You called me a bitch!” Nina shot back furiously. Now that she had nowhere to run, the adrenaline pulsing through her veins started to translate into anger again.

“But that’s what you are.” The blonde said with a condescending grin. “You’re a little bitch. MY little bitch. Now answer my question, or…” She began, moving her mouth towards the tiny on her hand all of a sudden, and bit her teeth together right in front of her. “I’ll eat you.”

Nina jumped back and shrieked, turning around as she desperately tried crawling away.

“Fine.” The giant girl said with an exasperated sigh. “Have it your way, then.”

With that, the enormous thumb and index finger of her right hand descended down towards Nina, easily picking her up and lifting her high up into the air. The shrunken woman looked down and saw the girl raise her above her face, tilting back her head and opening her mouth. Between her perfectly straight white teeth, with which she could have easily played the main role in a toothbrush commercial, her slimy pink tongue darted out towards Nina as the giant girl let out a loud “Aaah”. Staring right at the saliva-coated uvula bouncing up and down in front of the backdrop of the blonde’s dark, fleshy throat, Nina knew that she had to act if she didn’t want to be eaten alive right away. She knew that this evil bitch was going to try and eat her no matter what she did, but she had to stall for time.

“Wait!” Nina screamed. “Okay, okay, I’ll answer your questions! I’ll do whatever you want!”

Indeed, the giantess slowly closed her mouth and smirked, giving the wriggling tiny between her fingers a triumphant look. “Good. Now, what are you?”

“What…” The tiny began, dumbfounded. “What do you mean? I told you before, I’m Nina…”

“No. What are you?”

“I’m a per… a tiny. A shrinkie?”

“Last try. What. Are. You?” The girl asked, squeezing her tighter with every word.

“I-I…” Nina stammered. Then she closed her eyes as more tears ran down her cheeks and she tried to block out the sense of utter humiliation as she spoke. “I… I’m your… little bitch.” Opening her eyes and wiping away the tears, she saw the girl’s face light up with excitement. 

“Very good! Maybe you’re not as dumb as you look.” She said, lowering Nina down towards the palm of her left hand again, and then letting go of her. “Now, Mina…”

“Nina.”

“Whatever. Are you lost?”

“I don’t know what you mean.” Nina replied, anxiously looking around the girl’s palm to find some kind of way out of this situation. “Of course I’m lost. Do you think I live here?”

The blonde smiled in amusement. “No. But you must belong to someone, right?”

Nina closed her eyes again, trying to not let the anger and sense of degradation take over her mind again. “I guess… I belong to you now.” She finally said.

“Huh.” Her captor said pensively, as if she hadn’t really expected her to say that. “You mean like, finders, keepers?” She then asked, an expression of genuine curiosity in her eyes.

“Isn’t that what you wanted me to say?”

“Not really. I was wondering if you maybe belong to someone I know.”

Nina let out a sob. There was no way off the girl’s hand, and she obviously was just fucking around with her. What else was the point of this conversation? Angrily swallowing her tears once more, she looked up at her tormentor. “Why are you doing this to me?”

“Doing what?” She asked, casually leaning against the stack of mattresses.

“You…” Nina choked. “You’re going to eat me anyway. Why are you screwing with me like this? It’s cruel.” She said, trying not to break eye contact as she stared up at her.

The girl frowned. “Cruel? No. Now, Alessia…” She began, pointing at the door to the sports hall. “She’s cruel. Half the time, she doesn’t even pay attention when she eats you guys. She doesn’t even think of you as human beings.”

“Oh, and you do?” The shrunken woman burst out indignantly. She still was afraid of getting confrontational with the giantess, but this conversation was starting to make her really angry. Something was seriously wrong with this chick. “I bet you eat tinies every day.”

“So what?”

“How can you think of us as human beings and still fucking kill us?” Nina spat at her.

The girl shrugged. “People kill each other all the time. That’s how the world works, little one. We’re no different from animals. If you ask me, killing you because I’m hungry is a lot more honest than killing you because you believe in a different god or some retarded shit like that.”

“Oh, so if I’m hungry, I could just eat you then, right?” The tiny said angrily.

Her counter was met with nothing but a sly grin. “You could certainly try. But I don’t think you’d stand much of a chance. You see, I’m a lot bigger than you, and if I want, I can just…” The giantess began, suddenly leaning in towards Nina again and opening her mouth.

The shrunken woman let out a panicked cry as the girl’s humid breath washed over her once more. Then she felt her hot, slimy tongue slowly lick across her body and her face, soaking her in spit. “No! Stop!” She cried, coughing as she started to gag on viscous saliva.

“…swallow you up.” The girl panted, sounding downright aroused now.

Nina retched, hectically trying to wipe the film of spit off her face. “You’re out of your mind!”

The blonde giggled. “Survival of the fittest, sweetheart. I’m bigger and stronger than you, and that means I can do with you whatever the fuck I want.” She explained, the tone of her voice becoming a lot more sinister towards the end of the sentence. 

“Let me go, you damn lunatic! You’re fucking evil!” Nina shrieked, starting to crawl towards the edge of her captor’s palm. She didn’t care anymore at this point. She would just jump off the hand. Anything was better than letting this crazy bitch torture her any longer.

The giantess bit her lip. “Mmmh, you’re a feisty one alright. You’re going to last for a while in there.” She then said, lifting up her tight-fitting top for a moment to expose her flat belly.

“Let me go!” The shrunken young woman screamed again, helplessly rolling around in the girl’s palm as she tilted it to the side a little, hindering her from jumping off.

“Trust me, I’ve got experience with this.” Her captor went on, lowering her hand down to her exposed belly. Nina shuddered as she heard the subdued, wet gurgles emanating from behind the soft skin, hinting at the vast digestive system behind it dutifully working away. “It’ll take some time until I’ve digested you. And tomorrow, I can promise you, I’ll be shitting smooth.”

“Go to hell, you psycho bitch!” Nina cried out hysterically.

The giant girl lifted her up to her face again and gave her an accusatory look. “I have a name, you know.” Then she paused for just a moment as she evidently tried to remember something. “Though I didn’t actually introduce myself to you. Oopsie. My bad. I’m Tanja.”

“Do you think I care?” The shrunken woman shrieked.

“Oh, I’m so sorry, Tina. I thought you’d at least like to know who is going to eat you.” Tanja said with faux indignation. “But of course you expect me to remember your name.”

“MY NAME IS NINA!”

The giant girl scrutinised her for a couple of moments, apparently thinking about something. “I kinda want to eat you right away, but…” She said, bringing Nina dangerously close to her mouth as she slowly licked her lips. “You know what they say about instant gratification.”

Then she suddenly squatted down, lowering her hand past her bulging breasts and to the floor between her sneakers. To Nina’s utter confusion, Tanja allowed her to slide off her palm, the shrunken woman leaving a trail of saliva behind on the giant hand like a snail. When her feet touched solid ground again, she paused for a moment, looking up at the colossal girl towering over her. Tanja gave her a downright kind smile and a playful wink, wiping the trail of saliva on her left hand off against her yoga pants. Nina tried to ignore the visible cameltoe between the giantess’ legs, hovering right above her against the backdrop of Tanja’s colossal buttocks.

“How about we play some hide and seek? I’m going to count to ten, and you look for a good hiding place. If I find you, I’ll eat you, but if you manage to hide, you get to live another day. How does that sound to you?” The enormous girl asked excitedly.

“You can’t be seri…” 

“Excellent! Better hurry up, I’m not going to wait for you to find a place to hide.” Tanja said, ostentatiously rubbing her belly before she stood up again. “One…”

For just a moment, Nina kept incredulously staring up at Tanja, the girl’s ass cheeks jiggling in her ridiculously tight yoga pants as she turned around and began to count. The sight served as a grim reminder that, if she didn’t manage to get away from this psychotic giantess as soon as possible, Nina would end up getting shat out of that huge bubble butt sometime tomorrow. Or worse, her digested remains would end up becoming a part of this narcissistic brat’s body. She knew that Tanja was toying with her, but she had to try. And so, Nina began to run.

***

“… Nine… Ten. Ready or not, I’m coming for you!” Tanja chirped, cracking her knuckles as she turned around and began scanning the floor for the shrunken woman.

To her surprise and delight, the tiny was actually doing a reasonably good job at getting away from her. She was perfectly aware that someone the size of a pill couldn’t possibly outrun her, or get particularly far away in the minute or so she had counted to ten. Even now, Nina hadn’t managed to find a spot where her tormentor couldn’t see her, still being a few seconds away from the vaulting boxes. If she wanted to, Tanja could have caught up with her within a few steps and picked her up right away, but that would have been boring. And she couldn’t help but admire the little alt-girl’s spirit. Nina had seemed really timid and mousey at first, which was perfectly understandable. But with a bit of coaxing, Tanja had brought out the fire in her.

“Now, where could you have gone?” Tanja said, pretending not to see her.

Wandering vaguely in Nina’s direction, she suppressed a grin as the shrunken woman let out a terrified yelp and nearly fell over from the tremors caused by Tanja’s footsteps. Still acting as if she didn’t know where her prey was, the blonde changed course a little, walking towards the cabinet with the medicine balls. Allowing her gaze to wander down to the ground without giving away that she was aware where Nina was going, she suddenly discovered a red smear on the floor. This piqued her curiosity, prompting her to squat down again and give the splat a closer look. It was blood alright, interspersed with chunks that looked like tiny body parts.

“Oops.” Tanja huffed derisively. “Was that a friend of yours, hm? Did I step on your friend?” She taunted, plopping her butt down on the floor as she examined the soles of her sneakers.

To her slight disappointment, she couldn’t see any blood or tiny bits on her clean gym shoes, but it made sense. She hadn’t been at the medicine ball cabinet, so it had to have been…

“Oh!” She exclaimed, her eyes lighting up again. “Alessia did that! See, what did I tell you? She doesn’t give a shit about you tinies. Just smushed him like he wasn’t even there.” Tanja said as she got up, acting as if her voice was cracking up with grief. “Was he your boyfriend? Was it even a boy?” Tanja asked, unable to suppress a snort. “Can’t really tell for sure.”

The presence of the squashed tiny remains on the floor made her wonder if there maybe were more little ones hiding out in the equipment room. An interesting prospect. But of course, she would first have to deal with the shrunken woman she definitely knew to be there. In fact, her prey had now reached the nearest vaulting box, disappearing through the narrow gap between it and the dusty floor of the equipment room. Now seeing just how dirty the floor was, Tanja put her head over her shoulder and looked down at her backside, which was covered in a thin, grey layer of dust. Still pretending not to know where Nina was, she let out a sigh and began to brush it off. As she did so, she turned her behind towards the vaulting box.

“Ugh, see what you made me do? Now I gut dust all over my ass.” Tanja whined, biting her lip as she felt her butt cheeks jiggle around in her pants. “Speaking of which, I hope you like the view. You tinies mostly seem to go to my butt, so you better appreciate your new home.”

Tanja was aware that her taunting implied that she knew in which direction Nina had gone, but that was part of the game. The miniaturised woman still didn’t have much of a head start yet, and now that Tanja had ‘accidentally’ slipped her the information that she wasn’t safe underneath the vaulting box, she would have to keep moving. It was just such a pity that she couldn’t see how scared the little one had to be at that realisation. Nina likely would have just been able to calm herself a bit, thinking that she had found a place to hide for now.

“You know, I only had coffee for breakfast.” Tanja explained in a conversational tone as she strolled further towards the medicine ball cabinet. “And that was an hour ago. So my stomach is pretty much empty right now. I wonder if you’re going to last until lunch in there?”

She then threw a cursory glance at the vaulting box to see if Nina was going to make a run for it and seek shelter elsewhere. But there was no movement. Pensively sucking in her lower lip, Tanja went through some quick calculations, concluding that the shrunken woman still had not had enough time yet to make a serious attempt at getting away. It always amazed her how much more difficult everything had to be for shrinkies. They were so weak and vulnerable; it really was a moral imperative for big girls like herself to help them out wherever possible.

Run, little mousey. Tanja thought, putting her hand on her belly as her empty stomach let out an impatient groan and a pleasant warmth began to spread between her legs. Run for your life.

“Are you…” She began and then abruptly squatted down in front of the cabinet. “Down here?”

Her piercing blue eyes scanned the area beneath the cabinet, but of course, Nina wasn’t there, only a couple of dust bunnies and a tennis ball that must have rolled underneath it ages ago.

“Huh.” Tanja made, pretending to sound surprised. “I guess not.”

She rose to her full height again and looked around the equipment room, putting on her best dumb-blonde-doesn’t-understand face. It took some effort to suppress a smirk when she saw the tiny silhouette of Nina emerge on the far side of the wooden box. The tiny was out in the open for just a second before moving into a shadow cast by an adjacent box. Evidently, she was trying to make her way over towards the uneven bars stored away deeper inside the room. Tanja surmised that the tiny had waited for her to look underneath the cabinet and then made her move when she was distracted. Which meant that she wasn’t just blindly panicking, but actually thinking about how to move through the maze of oversized gymnastics equipment.

You’re doing well, little one. Tanja thought affectionately. Not that it’s gonna sav…

All of a sudden, the door to the sports hall opened again, the muffled sounds of about a dozen pupils working out at the various stations of the circuit training becoming a lot more audible. Tanja turned around to see Alessia standing in the door, sweat running down her face and her breasts visibly moving up and down in her sports bra as she caught her breath.

“Tanja…” She began, leaning against the door frame and wiping some sweat off her forehead. “What are you doing? Teach has been looking for you.”

The blonde frowned. “Tell her I’ll be there in a sec. I lost an earring.”

“Earring?” Alessia panted, raising an eyebrow. “You’re wearing earrings for PE?”

“I forgot to take them off.” Tanja lied, her eyes nervously darting over to the gym equipment.

“I can help you look for it.” The black-haired girl said, setting foot into the room and bending over to inspect the floor near the blue mattresses. “You were sitting here before, so…”

Go away. Tanja thought to herself. At the same time, there was something genuinely exciting about the fact that she had actually lost sight of Nina. It didn’t happen often that Tanja had to really earn her kill. Who would have thought PE class could be this much fun?

“Wait, what is that?” Alessia asked, her eyes narrowing as she looked at the red smear next to the blonde’s shoes. “Did you step on something?” She then inquired further, walking over to the stain and squatting down next to it. “Was that a tiny? Did you step on it or what?”

Tanja rolled her eyes. So much for keeping Alessia out of this. “Yeah, it was. But you’re the one who stepped on him back there. One of them…”

Before she could finish her sentence, her friend groaned and got up again, inspecting her gym shoes with an annoyed frown on her face. To Alessia’s disdain, there indeed was a red splat on the clean white sole of her sneaker, along with some miniature body parts lodged into the rubber grooves. “Oh, for fuck’s sake. Why didn’t you tell me?”

“I only noticed it myself after you left.” Tanja lied. Then an impish grin began to play around her lips and she leaned over to her friend, giving her a conspiratorial look. “But listen, there’s another one hiding in here. I’ve been trying to catch her, but how about a little competition? First one to catch her gets to eat her!”

***

Gasping for air, Nina leaned against the metallic base of the huge uneven bars apparatus. Not only was she out of breath from running for her life. Now the other girl, Alessia, had returned as well, and the conversation between her and Tanja did not bode well at all for Nina. Were they both going to hunt for her now? Would she have to hide not from one, but two of these gigantic humans, all while trying to get out of this room? Feeling her heart pound in her chest, Nina took slow, deep breaths and carefully leaned to the side, trying to see where exactly the two girls were. When she saw them again, she winced, but then slowly calmed herself when she realised that they weren’t looking in her direction. Tanja had her back turned to her, her butt cheeks softly wobbling in her yoga pants as she shifted her stance, and while Alessia was facing her direction, she just briefly scanned the equipment before looking at her friend again.

“Nah. I have to wash this off.” The black-haired girl said, pointing at her right sneaker. “And we really need to get back to class. As I said, Ms. Lüdtke’s been looking for you.”

Nina inhaled. Tanja was right; the other girl didn’t seem to care about her, or the fact that half of Karim’s body was stuck to her sole. If anything, Alessia evidently thought of them as more of an annoyance than anything else. But was this callous indifference going to save her now? At least it didn’t seem like she thought of Nina as important enough to miss class for.

“Come on, it’ll be fun!” Tanja said pushily, putting her hand on Alessia’s shoulder. 

To Nina’s horror, the other young giantess seriously seemed to be thinking about it. Her gaze inadvertently travelled down, towards the black-haired girl’s barely exposed, tan and athletic belly. Her heart began to race once more. Nina didn’t want to die, and especially not like this. Not by being eaten by some random high school girls. To just vanish and be forgotten about.

“No.” Alessia said more decisively, shaking her head. “I have to get my morning workout in. Besides, I’ve had breakfast already.” She added and gave her belly a brief pat.

“But I haven’t!” Tanja whined. “Let me keep looking for her at least. I’m starving.”

“One tiny isn’t going to change that.” The other girl countered, giving her friend a blank stare for a few moments before rolling her eyes and shrugging. “Okay fine, go ahead. I’ll wash this shit off my shoe and tell teach your earring story if she asks about you again.”

“Thank you!” The blonde exclaimed cheerfully, pulling Alessia in for a hug and giving her a brief kiss on the cheek. “You’re the best! I’ll be back with you guys ASAP.”

“Whatever.” The black-haired girl said with just a hint of a wry grin, her brown eyes looking over to the equipment amongst which Nina was hiding. “Have fun, I guess.”

Then she turned around and picked up the remaining medicine ball on the stack of mattresses Tanja had been sitting on. With the ball tucked under her arm, Alessia winked at her friend and headed back into the sports hall, closing the door behind her once more. Nina shivered. It now dawned on her that that door was the only way out of here. But it was at the other end of the room, and she somehow would have to get past Tanja. And hope nobody else saw her.

“Come out, come out, wherever you are…” The blonde giantess cooed.

Nina flinched at the renewed sensation of booming footsteps moving towards her. Just before Tanja’s colossal shape appeared from behind the vaulting box, the shrunken woman retreated underneath the base of the uneven bars. Feeling hot tears run down her cheeks, Nina tried her utmost not to cough as she threw herself on the ground and began crawling across the floor, a layer of fine grey dust soon forming on her black overalls. Then another intense boom shook the world around her, as if an artillery shell had exploded in the immediate vicinity. The tiny wanted to scream, but managed to stifle the sound by pressing her hands firmly against her mouth. She could not risk Tanja hearing her again, or she would be as good as dead. Only a few moments later, another impact shook the ground, this one even closer than the last.

“Ohmygodohmygodohmygod…” Nina whimpered breathlessly, feeling her chest constrict as her breathing became rapid and shallow from hyperventilating.

Fighting back the urge to crawl through to the other side and start running, just to get away from the terrifying booms, she anxiously looked around. With the metal base of the gigantic gymnastics apparatus right above her, Nina couldn’t look up. But she could still see some of the floor around her. To her surprise, she couldn’t see any sign of her pursuer. But Tanja had to be close. Those footsteps had been so strong, it had felt as if she was going to step on her.

There were several moments of eery silence in which Nina could only hear her own laboured breathing. Then she heard and felt an odd creaking go through the metal structure above her, followed by another beat in which nothing seemed to happen at all. Finally, Tanja’s sneakers both came crashing down on the floor right where Nina would have stepped out into the open if she had continued onward. The shrunken woman was hit right in the face by a shockwave of displaced air and dust particles so intense that it almost blew her out of her hiding place. Feeling as if she was about to throw up from fear, Nina crawled into the darkest corner she could find and wrapped her arms around herself, trembling. This had to be a nightmare.

“I know you’re here somewhere, little one.” Tanja chirped again, her sneakers shifting as she apparently looked around to see if she had scared Nina out of hiding.

The shrunken young woman panted as her pursuer’s left sneaker stepped down on the ground mere centimetres from herself, causing another slight earthquake. She looked at the plastic tip at the end of one of Tanja’s shoelaces, dangling down at the side of the gigantic shoe. It was almost as big as her entire body, and with her panicked mind feverishly thinking about her next step, Nina considered if it would be a good idea to climb onto Tanja’s shoes, using the lace as a rope. Wouldn’t that be the last place the girl would be looking for her?

But then she dismissed the thought. The idea was insane. Yes, Tanja wouldn’t be looking for her there, but for a good reason. Even if Nina really managed to climb up onto the giant shoe, there would be a good chance of her just being thrown off and stepped on. And Tanja would only have to look down at herself to notice her. However, it made her come up with another plan. And just seconds later, she would find out that she had to put it into practice right away. 

“I think… you’re hiding underneath… this.” Tanja sneered. 

Suddenly, Nina heard the metal around her creak again. Then the entire gymnastics apparatus began to move as the giantess slowly pushed it away, her lower legs angling forward a bit as she put all her weight against it. This was it. Knowing that she would be out in the open again in just a couple of seconds, Nina rose to her feet and took a deep, shaky breath. She was still trembling, but somewhat to her own surprise, she managed to channel the renewed surge of adrenaline into concentrated focus. Fixing her eyes solely on the vaulting box behind Tanja, the shrunken woman gathered all her strength and began to run forward.

When she emerged from beneath the metal base, Nina didn’t even look up at the colossal girl towering over her, instead continuing to run in a straight line that led her between the giantess’ sneakers. Taking deep, rhythmic breaths to pump all available oxygen into her aching lungs, she pressed onward, running as fast as never before in her life. And indeed, her plan seemed to have worked. When she finally risked to glance upwards, she found herself beneath the giantess’ perineum, seeing her cameltoe and ass cheeks bulging against her yoga pants right above her. It was only now that Tanja looked down at the ground, spotting her.

“What the…?” The blonde began, her blue eyes widening a little with surprise. Just as Nina had hoped, the girl had not expected her to be bold enough to emerge from hiding right below her. “Why, you little…” Tanja hissed, hectically reaching down to catch her prey. 

But Nina had already emerged on the other side of Tanja’s legs, now at an impossible angle for her pursuer to reach. However, the girl still tried it, missing the shrinkie by only a couple of centimetres. Even more to the tiny woman’s surprise, Tanja’s movement had been so hasty that she lost her balance, her whole towering body falling over forward.

“Woah!” The blonde made, having to stretch out her hands to avoid falling flat on her face. 

The impact of the huge hands and knees on the floor nearly threw Nina off her feet again, but she continued to run. She even felt an elating sense of triumph when the equivalent of tens of thousands of tons of human body crashed onto the ground somewhere behind her, and Tanja let out a half surprised, half annoyed groan. That was all her doing!

“Did you just…?” Tanja began disbelievingly as Nina skittered underneath the vaulting box once more. Then the giant girl let out an incredulous snort. “Well played, little one.”

The momentary feeling of victory quickly gave way to fear once more as Nina made a sharp turn to the right, peering out at her colossal pursuer from beneath the vaulting box. Tanja was just getting up on her feet again, brushing dust off her pants and giggling softly. But the fact that she seemed more amused than angry only served to scare Nina even more. It wasn’t even an exaggeration, or figure of speech anymore. This girl had to be an actual psychopath. 

“But now…” The giantess snickered, her booming footsteps moving around the vaulting box to intercept her. “I know where you are.”

Nina had anticipated that Tanja would do this, and therefore made the turn to the right while still underneath the box. Instead of emerging on the opposite side, she pushed herself through the narrow gap on the right side, stepping out into the open next to a gigantic metal cage full of basketballs. It wasn’t exactly a perfect place to hide beneath, but it was better than nothing, and when Nina cautiously threw a glance back at Tanja, it seemed that her pursuer had indeed been tricked. Seeing that the shrunken woman didn’t come out from beneath the wooden box, she began pushing it away again, assuming that she was still underneath it. This gave Nina enough time to use the cover of the basketball cage to circle around Tanja. After a few more moments, she reached the pile of blue mattresses once more, pausing to peer out.

“Huh.” Tanja said, putting her hands on her hips as she inspected the dusty floor where the vaulting box had been. “I guess not. Maybe you went over here?” She speculated, tapping her index finger against her lips as she began walking towards the basketball cage.

Damn it. Nina hectically looked around to find a different escape route. Behind her was the wooden wall that separated the equipment room from the sports hall, and next to her was the pile of mattresses. She was cornered. If Tanja looked underneath the cage, she would see her.

With the thunderous footsteps approaching once more, Nina looked at the plastic tip on one of the giant girl’s sneakers again. She knew that this was a completely crazy thing to consider, but if she didn’t act right now, she would be dead anyway. And so, she did her best to brave the ever-intensifying quakes as the gargantuan shoes came towards her, even moving herself into a position where she would be as close as possible to Tanja’s right foot.

The last few steps the giantess made before reaching the cage with the basketballs proved to be particularly hard to endure without breaking into blind panic, violently shaking the world around her as shockwaves of displaced air and dust hit her face again. Like a soldier waiting for a rolling barrage to pass over the trench before the big charge, Nina endured, and as Tanja came to a stop right in front of the cage, she began to run. The stretch towards the rubber sole was much shorter than her previous sprint, and she immediately used it for cover. Then she looked up, gasping as Tanja squatted down to peek underneath her hiding spot.

But even though it had felt as if she was looking straight into the blonde’s unnervingly pretty face, the icy blue eyes apparently hadn’t spotted Nina. Instead of locking on her, they gazed into the empty space beneath the basketball cage. The shrunken woman held her breath for a couple of seconds, her heart thumping in her chest. She could even see Tanja’s pupils widen a little as they scanned for her prey. How had she not seen her already?

“Hmmm…” The enormous girl said, scratching her head. “Now that just doesn’t make sense.”

Nina was trembling all over, and would rather have not moved at all. But she knew that if she stayed where she was, Tanja would definitely spot her, or simply step on her when she shifted her stance. So she took a deep breath and grabbed the plastic tip of the lace dangling next to her, holding onto it for dear life. Then, slowly but steadily, she began to climb. Nina shivered with fear as she could almost feel the giantess stand up to full height again. She looked up at her pursuer, but it was like looking up at a skyscraper from the ground entrance to take in its full height, only succeeding in making her feel dizzy and utterly insignificant.

“Wheeere aaare youuu?” Tanja taunted, reaching into the cage and picking up a basketball. She looked around the equipment room, spinning the basketball on her fingertips.

Then the blonde started walking, moving along the pile of mattresses and examining them. Meanwhile, Nina was desperately holding onto the shoelace, wincing every time the gigantic sneaker touched down on the ground and sent a shattering boom across the floor. She felt her muscles cramp up and cold sweat loosening her grip on the shoelace, but Nina also knew that if she fell down now and got caught underneath Tanja’s sneakers, she would be completely obliterated. Up and down the immense shoe moved, like a ship passing through a hurricane on the open sea, the motion alone making Nina feel sick. But suddenly, Tanja stopped and squatted down again. Nina gave herself only a few seconds to recuperate, then she looked up to see what was going on, and more importantly, what had caught the giantess’ attention.

Tanja was looking at the area beneath some old metal lockers now, holding a variety of sports utensils such as skipping ropes, tennis balls and dumbbells. But most importantly, these were only a couple of steps away from the door. Her pursuer had inadvertently brought her right to the point Nina had been trying to reach all this time. Feeling her heartbeat accelerate, she glanced up at the blonde. Tanja evidently was still looking for a sign of her prey beneath the lockers, completely distracted. It was now or never.

“Oh come on!” Tanja complained. “You’ve got to be somewhere around here!?”

Nina let go of the shoelace, landing back on the floor. And then she ran towards the door.

***

Tanja let out a sigh of disappointment at the emptiness beneath the lockers and stoop up again, absent-mindedly playing with the basketball in her hands. She waited for another few seconds, then looked back at the equipment deeper inside the room. Walking towards the red stain near the medicine ball cabinet, she threw the basketball up into the air two or three times, catching it and spinning it on the tip of her index finger with a frustrated expression on her face.

“Hmmm! It almost seems like you got the better of me, little one… Almost.”

Breaking into a gleeful smirk as she uttered the last word of the sentence, she suddenly turned around and threw the basketball towards the door. It hit the ground merely a few centimetres in front of the shrunken woman making a dash for the exit, the force of the impact knocking her off her feet and downright paralyzing her for a couple of seconds.

“Did you really think I didn’t see that, you little cunt? Do you think I’m stupid?”

***

Nina’s head was spinning. What the hell had happened? One moment, she had been running towards the light, already believing herself to finally be free. Then there suddenly had been… an explosion? All she remembered was a deafening bang that had left her with a monotonous ringing noise in her ears, and a brutal shockwave that had thrown her clean off her feet. 

“Wha…” Nina began, trying to look around. “What the…”

But she could neither see nor hear properly. Everything around her was a blur, and there still was that high-pitched buzzing sound. She could also feel vibrations reverberating through the ground, but they seemed strangely distant. And some kind of female voice saying something, but it was too distorted to understand. Where was she? Had all this really just been some kind of nightmare? Was she waking up now? That had to be it. What a fucked-up dream.

But before she could settle on that as the most likely explanation for her altered state of mind, she felt sudden warmth around her. It was quite a nice sensation. Softness. Human skin. And the sensation of flying. Maybe the next dream was going to be a more pleasant one?

More movement. The unintelligible female voice talking to her. She was soaring high now. Where was she going? Why did everyone say humans couldn’t fly? It was so easy; she didn’t have to do anything. Nina got the feeling that this voice was guiding her. Who was she? Was she some kind of spirit? Her guardian angel? God?

Suddenly, the warmth started to get less and less pleasant. There was something wrong about it now. Too intense, too humid, too slimy. Nina opened her eyes again. No. No. No. This was wrong. Very wrong. This was a bad place. She was surrounded by something… flesh? Yes, it was bare, pink-red flesh, covered in clear, glistening slime. There were teeth in here. Huge, sharp white teeth. And below her, a dark abyss. A hole of pulsating, slimy flesh, leading into perfect darkness. Ready to swallow her up. No, she didn’t want to go in there. She still wasn’t sure where she was, but she couldn’t go in there. Down there, hell was waiting for her.

“NO!” She managed to shriek at last. But the momentary relief that screaming brought to her anguished mind quickly turned to utter horror. Normally, she woke up when she screamed.

The gaping maw below her quivered, blowing unbearably hot and humid air across her body. Then there was another sound… laughter? Yes. Something, someone was laughing at her.

Suddenly, Nina was pulled upward, the dark gullet below her slowly shrinking away. Teeth took its place filling out her field of view, closing in front of her with a loud snap. It was only when the straight white teeth disappeared behind a pair of soft lips that she understood that she had been inside a mouth. A human mouth. And that none of this had been a dream.

“No!” She screamed as she finally recognised the face of the giantess. “Let me go, bitch!”

“Well, well.” Tanja said with a mischievous smirk, licking her lips and continuing to dangle Nina so close above her mouth that the shrunken woman’s naked feet almost touched the tip of her tongue. “Look who can talk. Not gonna lie, little one; you had me worried there for a moment. Almost thought I’d given you brain damage or some shit.”

“Let go of me!” Nina shrieked one more time, hectically looking around as she tried to free herself from her captor’s grip. “I said, let me go!”

But it was no use. Tanja was dangling Nina over her face by the collar of her black overalls, so that the shrunken woman found herself kicking and punching into thin air. She was utterly helpless once more, and completely at the mercy of the giant girl. From what Nina could see, Tanja was lying down on the pile of blue mattresses again, but her field of view was almost entirely filled out by the giantess’ grinning face. She looked very happy with herself indeed, and was clearly relishing every moment she got to play around with her prey. Nina shivered as she looked right into her captor’s piercing blue eyes. She had seen that kind of expression before, in the eyes of her cats whenever they had caught a mouse. Nina couldn’t help but gag at one particular memory intruding into her mind now, that of a mouse squeaking and kicking as her greedy little kitty had begun to choke it down whole, not even bothering to kill it first. Never in her life would she have thought that she was going to die in an eerily similar way.

“No-hoo!” Nina began to sob as she made a futile attempt at grabbing Tanja’s immaculately manicured fingernails above her. “Please don’t do this to me!”

Below her, the giant girl raised her eyebrows a little and made a pitiful expression. Had Nina not already witnessed Tanja’s ability to feign emotions, she would have believed that the girl felt genuinely sorry for her. But that couldn’t have been further from the truth.

“Life’s not fair, is it?” Tanja mused, turning her hand around and letting Nina fall down onto her palm again. The shrunken woman instantly scurried away, trying to jump of her captor’s hand, but the giant girl kept rotating her hand in such a way that she couldn’t jump off. 

“You see, I’m not going to get out of this place until, like, four o’clock or something…” The blonde explained. “And you…” She continued, now unable to hold back an amused giggle. “Won’t even survive until then.”

All of a sudden, she turned her palm around, causing Nina to fall off her hand with a terrified shriek and towards her half-open mouth. But just before the miniaturised woman would have fallen in between her lips, she caught her by her overalls’ collar once more. Tanja pretended to look shocked for just a moment and then broke into a derisive giggle.

“Oops. Careful there, little one. Wouldn’t want you to get…” She said, suddenly opening her mouth before sucking the wriggling tiny inside. Nina cried out in anguish as she felt the heat inside Tanja’s mouth again, her overalls soaking up thick and gooey saliva. But just when she thought that she was going to drop deeper into the girls’ maw, she was pulled out, gasping for cool, fresh air as she unexpectedly found herself out in the open again. “…gobbled up.”

Feeling the adrenaline being pumped into every corner of her shaking body, Nina wiped the hot sticky spit out of her face and looked down. Below her, Tanja’s glistening tongue pushed out between her lips like some kind of huge alien snail, slowly licking across them while the giant girl apparently relished Nina’s taste. Ostentatiously smacking her lips like some kind of picky restaurant critic, Tanja swallowed and gave the tiny woman a slightly disgusted look.

“You’re a bit dusty. That’s kind of gross.” Then she let out a prolonged, self-pitying sigh, the blast of hot air rising up at Nina making it near impossible for the tiny to breathe. “Oh well... Should have thought about that before I let you run around on the floor. Don’t worry, it’ll be okay.” Tanja said with a friendly wink. “You know what they say, dirt cleans out the bowels.”

“No, wai…” Nina began, her eyes widening as her captor smirked and then opened wide.

Her final plea for her tormentor to wait was cut off by another surge of unbearably humid air blowing across her trembling body from below. Out of instinct, she looked down, only to find herself staring right into Tanja’s colossal maw. Right underneath her feet were the giant girl’s razor-sharp upper incisors, but although Nina knew that these could easily cut her into shreds, it was that which lay beyond Tanja’s teeth which concerned her most. From this perspective, the giantess’ mouth looked like a huge pit of slime-coated, pink-red flesh, with gooey strings of viscous saliva stretching between Tanja’s upper and lower jaws. These quickly dissolved as the jaws opened further and the huge tongue stretched out towards Nina, accompanied by yet another blast of the girl’s warm breath shooting out from the back of her throat.

“Aaaah!” Tanja made, as if opening her mouth for a doctor to look inside.

Then Nina’s last hope that her captor was just playing another game with her was dashed for good when the giant thumb and index finger pinching her collar suddenly let go. Letting out a sound that was something between a sob and a scream, the shrunken woman found herself in freefall and plummeted downwards. But she wasn’t going to allow Tanja to simply eat her up like that. She was going to fight against her fate no matter how futile it seemed. Just when she was about to fall into the girl’s mouth, she stretched out her arms and managed to get a hold of Tanja’s incisors, holding on for dear life with her feet dangling above the abyss.

“Huh?” The girl asked, clearly surprised that Nina hadn’t landed where she had expected her to. From below, the monstrous tongue pushed up against the shrunken woman’s body, licking across her and soaking her with more gooey spit. “Oooh, there you are.”

Nina wanted to hold her ears as Tanja’s booming voice blew out of the mouth underneath her, but she knew that she couldn’t let go. Then the tongue assaulted her from below again, trying to make her fall down into the blonde’s mouth. Sobbing and feeling more tears run down her slime-coated cheeks, Nina brushed her wet hair out of her face and tried to pull herself up on Tanja’s incisors, but her body was too slippery, and she simply wasn’t strong enough.

“Oh God.” The shrunken woman cried, breathing heavily as she looked around. All she could see was Tanja’s teeth and lips, and the walls of the vast equipment room. She knew that these were the last things she would see before getting eaten. But it all felt so unreal. This couldn’t be it. She wasn’t ready. She didn’t want to die. “No, please, somebody, help m…”

Nobody was going to help her. Nina was just another shrinkie, already half inside the mouth of a girl who had eaten countless people like her. And her strength was leaving her. All Tanja had to do was to sit up, and gravity did the rest. Nina felt the giant girl tilt her head forward a bit, and her arms began to slip backwards. She desperately clawed her fingers into the smooth white enamel, but didn’t even manage to leave the tiniest of scratches. When the miniaturised woman finally slipped off, she left nothing behind on Tanja’s incisors to ever indicate she had been there, simply dropping into the dark void below with a pathetic sniffle.

When Nina landed on the young giantess’ tongue, the light around her began to fade as well, and she desperately looked around, trying to get up on the impossibly slimy and slick surface of the undulating bunch of muscles. She began to sob uncontrollably as she wiped more thick spit off her face and out of her hair, looking out of Tanja’s mouth as the girl sat up. Owing to the darkness inside the titan’s maw, she could only see vague contours of the outside within the bright light, almost as if looking into another dimension through a portal between worlds. Nina stretched out her hand towards the silhouettes, crying bitterly as Tanja’s teeth closed in front of her and shut her out of the world of the humans for good. Just a few moments later, the lips followed, closing off the mouth entirely and leaving Nina alone in complete darkness.

With the sobs of the shrunken woman echoing through the vast fleshy cave, the tongue began to move around, gently rolling Nina around in Tanja’s mouth. Overcome with fear and anger at what was happening to her, the shrunken woman hammered her fists against the gustatory organ. But all she succeeded in was hitting a couple of bumpy tastebuds, which squirted even more of the viscous saliva over her wriggling body, and eliciting another amused giggle from Tanja. With the mouth fully closed, even this soft laughter was so loud that it made Nina’s ears ring, and it carried up even more hot air from the depths of the girl’s body.

From down there. The shrunken woman thought, fearfully turning her head as the image of Tanja’s bouncing uvula sprung to her mind again. The back of the throat was barely visible in these conditions, but it was there, looming in the darkness. Waiting to devour her.

The mere thought of being swallowed alive made Nina gag with fear, but no matter how hard she tried to pull herself along the spit-coated surface of the tongue, she just kept slipping and being pushed around like some living piece of candy. Suddenly, she was catapulted forwards and found herself surrounded by hot, squishy flesh on all sides. Holding her breath, Nina let out a subdued, anguished whimper, then she was nearly blinded by glaring bright light. For a few moments, she looked around, breathing in cool, fresh air again. But just when she was about to make out some contours of the outside world once more, Nina was violently sucked back into Tanja’s mouth, briefly squeezed between her soft lips before being catapulted back onto her tongue. Finding herself drenched in slimy spit once more, the shrunken woman cried out in hateful despair as the tongue beneath her slowly began to tilt backwards.

“No! I wanna go home! Please, God, not like this!!”

Her words still echoing off the squishy flesh and the looming teeth around her, Nina felt the back of the tongue drop down all of a sudden, and her own shrunken body helplessly slipping down into the bottomless abyss behind her. All she could do was scream in impotent horror as she heard an unbearably loud gulping sound, accompanied by her being washed away in a tsunami of spit. Then the fleshy walls all around suddenly seemed to clamp down on her and she was mercilessly sucked downwards into the oesophagus as Tanja swallowed her whole.

***

After the shrinkie had fallen into her mouth, Tanja had pushed her around on her tongue for a few moments to enjoy her struggle against the inevitable. She just loved it when they did that, and Nina was a particularly obstinate one. Nothing was more boring than a docile tiny. The only thing that spoiled the experience a bit was her taste. The salty note of a shrunken human was still there, but ever since Tanja had allowed her to run around on the floor, Nina had been covered in a thin layer of dust. Not that her digestive system wouldn’t be able to handle that, but it was a tad annoying and gross. Tanja had hoped that the nasty flavour would dissipate if she soaked Nina in spit, but after a couple of seconds, she realised that that was not going to happen, and decided to send the shrinkie down to her belly. However, not without giving her a last breath of fresh air before she would conclude her miserable little life melting in her guts.

With a sly grin playing around the corners of her mouth, Tanja pushed the wriggling tiny out between her lips, waiting for a few moments to make sure Nina really understood what was happening. When the tiny had taken a couple of breaths, she effortlessly slurped her back into her mouth again, like a small, living spaghetti. Relishing the pulsing warmth between her legs as the shrinkie’s desperate cries began to turn downright crazed, Tanja closed her eyes and tilted her head back, allowing gravity and the automatism of her throat muscles to do the rest.

Gulp.

Tanja sighed contentedly, a smooth swallow easily ferrying her prey down her throat. “Aaah.”

Still keeping her eyes closed, she traced the descent of the shrinkie travelling down her neck and into her chest. When Nina’s squirming little body disappeared behind Tanja’s collarbone and ample breasts, the blonde rested her hand on her cleavage and relaxed, only focussing on whether she could sense the tiny as she moved deeper and deeper into her digestive tract. Just a few seconds later, she could feel Nina drop down into her empty stomach, just beneath her left breast. To her delight, the shrunken woman only was still for a brief few moments before she started moving around again, even trying to crawl back up to where she came from. Tanja grinned. Her having skipped breakfast this morning turned out to be a blessing in disguise, or else she would never have been able to feel Nina moving around inside of her like this. It had been a while since she had last done that. In any case, Tanja would need to make a point of eating more tinies on an empty stomach. The sensation was amazing.

She kept lying on the mattress for another minute or two, giggling quietly whenever the tiny woman would invariably attempt to climb up her stomach walls and finally slip down again. But when Tanja’s attention briefly drifted to the sounds of her classmates exercising in the sports hall, she remembered that she was supposed to be taking part in PE class right now.

“Alright, little one.” She said, opening her eyes and stretching herself as she sat up on the pile of mattresses again. Then she gave her belly a gentle pat. “Time for me to get moving.”

Tanja glanced at her smartwatch as she pushed herself off the mattress. Hardly worth logging that as a meal. These losers didn’t have any calories anyway. So she shrugged and jumped off the pile, unable to suppress a grin as she felt Nina slip down her stomach walls yet again. To make things even worse for the tiny woman, she then kept sliding back and forth with a little liquid at the bottom of the stomach as her consumer started walking. Tanja wasn’t sure, but guessed that this was some coffee left from this morning. It had to be absolutely disgusting for the shrunken woman in there, and that wasn’t even taking the pain of being digested alive into account. For someone to endure all that just to end up as fat on her ass and her tits…

Sucks to be you, Nina. Tanja thought, pushing down the door handle and stepping back into the sports hall. Furtively poking her head through the door, she looked around for a moment to make sure that Ms. Lüdtke didn’t see her sneaking out of the equipment room.

But her teacher appeared to be busy talking to one of her colleagues near the other end of the hall, not even paying all too much attention to the students working out at the various stations. Quickly closing the door behind her, Tanja then inconspicuously joined her classmates again, strolling over to Alessia. Her friend was currently busy doing a series of push-ups on one of the thinner mattresses spread out across the gym, sweat running down her face.

“Keep your back straight!” Tanja barked as she stepped up next to her, even though she was aware that her friend was performing the exercise flawlessly.

Alessia just darted her friend a look of amused annoyance and continued doing her push-ups, evidently unwilling to let Tanja’s arrival interrupt her set. The blonde didn’t mind, using the opportunity to ogle Alessia’s fit shape. She knew that both of them were regarded as the most attractive girls in their grade, and some even seemed to think that there had to be some kind of rivalry between them due to this. But even though Alessia was even fitter than Tanja, she had also completely taken herself off the market. She was in a stable relationship with the top jock, and even missed out on a lot of social events since she was constantly training for one of her swimming competitions. Tanja, on the other hand, would show up to every party, and made no secret of the fact that she didn’t see someone’s gender or relationship status as a hindrance to having a good time with them. They couldn’t be uggos, of course. But Alessia… Tanja sighed. Those supple tits, that trim belly, that juicy ass – it really was a waste that only Florian got to tap that. But most of society wasn’t as open-minded and progressive as her.

“… fifty.” Alessia panted, flopping down on her side after her final push-up. She gave herself a moment to catch her breath, then she sat up and grabbed her water bottle. “Damn, you look exhausted. Must be one hell of a workout perving on me.”

“Hey, I already had to hunt for food!” Tanja protested. “Like, real paleo-cavewoman shit.”

“Did you catch her at least?” Alessia asked, taking a big gulp of water from the bottle.

Instead of wording her reply, Tanja just gave her belly another pat and let out a satisfied burp. Then she raised her hand to her mouth, pretending to look shocked. Alessia rolled her eyes and simply chuckled to herself as she got up from the mattress. One of their male classmates who had just been passing by, however, gave the blonde a disapproving frown.

“Really, Tanja?” He complained.

 “Oh, sure, it’s unseemly for a girl to burp, right?” Tanja shot back. “You know, I’m getting tired of your sexist attitude, Stefan.”

The boy hesitated, taken aback by her harsh tone. “No, I meant…”

“She’s just trying to get in your head.” Alessia sighed.

“Right. I didn’t say that because you’re a girl. I said that because it’s bad manners, no matter who does it.” Stefan awkwardly tried to clarify.

“You think that was bad manners?” Tanja grinned. “Here. Pull my finger.”

“No.”

“Why not? Do it, you little pussy.” She taunted him, now walking towards the boy with her right index finger pointed at him. “Afraid I might do something ‘unladylike’?”

“Tanja! Stop!” Stefan laughed nervously, beginning to hurry away from her. “I don’t want to!”

“Come back here!” Tanja demanded, now laughing herself too. 

When the boy started running, she immediately pursued him, trying to catch up with him as he escaped past their confused classmates. Alessia looked on after the two while she screwed the cap back on her water bottle, then gently shook her head as she went on to the next station.

***

Once the immediate shock of being swallowed alive had subsided a little, Nina found herself sliding down an unbearably tight, pulsating tube of warm, slimy flesh. She couldn’t even see what was right in front of her. But she could feel the disgusting, slick texture of the muscular oesophagus slither across her face as she was forced downwards, oozing out more and more of the rank, sticky goop. Where was all this viscous slime coming from? Inside Tanja’s body, there wasn’t even a square millimetre that wasn’t covered in it, and it had seeped deep into Nina’s black Vortex overalls and her hair as well. Lubricating her for her unstoppable descent into the girl’s body. Deeper and deeper into the lightless abyss.

Nina tried to scream, but the nasty goo was inside her mouth and nose as well. And so all she managed to produce was a wet gargling noise, as if she were drowning. Perhaps she even was, in a way. Suffocating in the bodily fluids of another person. That thought, combined with the obnoxious smell and taste of the slime, made Nina heave all of a sudden. But all she was able to cough up was yet more gunk and spit. It didn’t even really matter if it was Tanja’s or her own at this point. She wasn’t even in the girl’s stomach yet, but even now, feeling the warm flesh of her innards pulse on her skin, and hearing her heartbeat and breath all around her, it was as if she already was beginning to merge with her vast body. Losing her very identity.

She fucking ate me. Nina thought, only now beginning to realise the full implications of what had happened to her. Once she made it to the end of the undulating tunnel, she would fall into Tanja’s stomach, and be digested alive. The process would undoubtedly be the most painful thing she ever experienced, and when it was done, she wouldn’t just be dead. Her very body would be absorbed into Tanja’s, never leaving this dreadful place again. Except maybe for a few bones embedded in this selfish bitch’s next bowel movement.

“AAAARRRGHHHHH!” The shrunken woman finally screamed at the top of her lungs.

But even this cry of despair was simply absorbed by the pulsating walls, mindlessly forcing the living little bolus deeper into Tanja’s digestive system. To the muscles squeezing against Nina’s battered body, it didn’t matter that she was a human being, with thoughts and feelings of her own. She was food like any other, to be processed inside Tanja’s stomach.

Desperately gasping for air in the humid darkness, Nina tried to wedge her elbows into the expanding and contracting walls to slow her descent just a little. But the oesophagus was just too powerful, and with her body coated over and over in slime, it was impossible for the tiny woman to get a hold on anything. And so, all she could do was wriggle and sob as she slipped down further and further, listening to the hammering beat of Tanja’s enormous heart, and the ominous sound of her vast lungs drawing in and expelling huge amounts of air. Fresh, clean air that the shrunken woman so desperately craved, and yet would never taste again.

Nina whimpered as the oesophagus sloped sidewards, turning into a perverse caricature of a waterslide. She never even had liked those they had at swimming pools, finding the sense of helplessness while sliding down them too unnerving. And this one was leading straight into a giant human being’s stomach, where powerful acids were waiting to melt her alive.

“No!” Nina whimpered, frantically clawing her fingers into the slimy flesh walls. “Oh God!”

Moments later, she heard a horrifying wet slurp right in front of her. Nina wasn’t able to see anything, but she could feel the musculature around her expanding, opening up some kind of organic valve. Sensing that she was being pushed through the opening of something that felt like a large, muscular ring, a blast of hot air suddenly rose up from the depths below. Nina’s whole body began to convulse, and she gagged again, forced to inhale a disgusting, slightly acidic odour that smelled like a blend of coffee and vomit.

“Oh my God, no! Please!” The shrunken woman sobbed, feeling the suction drag her into the void from which the stench emanated. “Someone, anyone! Please help me-heee. I don…”

Her last words drowned in another gargling noise as she was sucked through the cardia with a wave of slime. Several bones in Nina’s body cracked under the intense pressure as she passed through the ring of muscles and she howled with pain, then she was suddenly spat out into a vast, pulsating cave. Since Tanja was still lying on the pile of mattresses, Nina only flew through the stuffy, acid-laden air for a split second before smashing onto the bumpy stomach walls, sliding down deeper into the cavern in a chunk of gelatinous goop. Finally, after maybe another two or three seconds, she finally came to a halt in a murky puddle of liquid. Judging by the smell of it, it seemed to be the remains of the coffee Tanja had had for breakfast.

But even now that her descent through the girl’s body had come to a momentary halt, nothing was truly still. Splashing around in the knee-deep puddle of half-digested coffee as she tried to get her bearings, Nina could sense that the entire stomach was constantly contracting and expanding. This made it even more difficult to get an idea of where she was exactly, though it seemed as if she was somewhere in the lower section of Tanja’s stomach. Nina still couldn’t see a thing, and so had to rely entirely on her hearing to orient herself. Somewhere behind her, she was still able to hear the giantess’ heartbeat and breath, calm and completely unfazed by the fact that she had just swallowed a fellow human being alive. In front and slightly below, however, Nina could hear ominous gurgling and rumbling sounds, as if vast amounts of fluid were being pumped through some kind of underground tunnel network.

Realising that this had to be the sound of the girl’s morning coffee being pumped through her intestines, the shrunken woman jerked back in horror and tried to climb out of the foetid pond. She splashed around blindly for a couple of seconds, then finally managed to pull herself onto a slimy stomach fold and began crawling up the sloped surface of Tanja’s stomach again. As she tried to get away from the terrible groans behind her, she felt the warm, squishy mucosa move up and down beneath her, oozing out more slime and fluid. Suddenly, Nina slipped off the undulating wet flesh and splashed back into the slough below, accidentally swallowing a load of lukewarm, partially digested coffee and gooey chunks of who-knew-what. Raising her head above the surface again, the shrunken woman’s body convulsed with disgust and she finally threw up, regurgitating what she had gulped down. Not that it mattered at this point. It seemed as if the whole world only consisted of slime-covered mucosa, rancid liquid and puke. Nevertheless, Nina wiped her mouth out of habit and took a deep breath.

She fought back the urge to throw up yet again as she inhaled the acrid stench of vomit and hydrochloric acid, the latter settling in her lungs and airways as a slight, but constant burning sensation. Nina tried to ignore the pain, along with the horrifying realisation that this was the feeling of her body slowly being assaulted and broken down by Tanja’s stomach acid, and did her best to climb out of the pool of coffee once more. Slowly but steadily, she began working her way up the pulsating slope. But no matter how hard she tried, the incline always would get too steep at some point, and both Nina’s body and the stomach wall were too slippery to get a grip on anything. So she would slide down towards the lowest part of Tanja’s stomach again and again, unable to get even halfway to the cardia.

Why are you even doing this? Nina caught herself thinking as she pulled herself up a stomach fold once more. There’s no way you are getting out of here.

But something inside her made her want to fight to the end, no matter how pointless her fight was. After all, she couldn’t just sit back and let herself be digested. She wasn’t just food. She was a person. And she didn’t deserve something like this happening to her.

Nina was on her fifth or sixth attempt at scaling the stomach walls when the immense organ all around her contracted and an otherworldly sound echoed through the chamber. The deep bass alone made her shiver, reverberating through the huge body and shaking her to her core, almost as if some kind of deity was speaking to her. Yes, that was it. It was a voice. Tanja’s voice, albeit distorted beyond comprehension. The shrunken woman was still trying to figure out what her consumer was saying when there was another booming noise from above. It felt as if opposite the stomach wall was being pressed inward a little, but Nina couldn’t figure out what exactly was going on. Then Tanja said something again, and her entire body suddenly dropped downward. This threw Nina off the stomach wall once more, and a split second later, she found herself splashing into the murky pool of coffee yet again.

This time, however, she wasn’t able to find her way out. The shallow pond transformed into a wave basin, sloshing Nina’s helpless little form from left to right and back and forth. It took her a few moments to understand what the hell was even happening. But when she noticed that the waves of coffee tossing her around like a ragdoll were accompanied by thunderous booming noises from below, and that Tanja’s entire body shifted from side to side, Nina got to the conclusion that the giant girl was walking somewhere now. And as nothing more than a shrinkie inside her belly, she was completely at the mercy of these powerful movements. It wasn’t even possible to hold onto something, and so all Nina could do was try to not allow her head being dragged beneath the surface too long when another wave hit her in the face.

Finally, Tanja stood still again, but not without apparently shouting something so loudly that it made Nina’s ears ring. But the shrinkie grasped the opportunity to reach around and pull herself out of the pool of coffee, catching her breath on a stomach fold and wiping some of the disgusting gunk that was drifting in the pond off her face and overalls. From beyond the confines of Tanja’s belly, outside the prison of flesh and muscles she was trapped in, Nina could hear voices. They were even more muffled than that of the girl who had eaten her, but still signs of human life. It made her painfully aware that, despite all the horrors she had been enduring, life was going on out there. And nobody cared that she had been eaten alive.

Quietly sobbing to herself in the darkness, Nina shivered as she heard another voice outside, apparently that of the other bitch. The black-haired one who had stepped on Karim. What had her name been? Nina didn’t remember. Something Italian. Tanja continued to exchange a few words with her, then the stomach walls suddenly contracted, a deep, thundering bass echoing through the young giantess’ body as a surge of air was quickly expelled through the cardia. The vibration dislodged Nina from the stomach fold and the updraft even carried her up into the air for a split second, then she plummeted down into the coffee pond yet again. Landing in the disgusting broth face first, Nina thrashed around and began hitting everything around her, furious with disgust and humiliation. She noticed that the air inside Tanja’s stomach was even thinner than before now, and gave off an even more intense, acidic smell. That fucking monster had just burped, with Nina still alive inside her stomach to experience it.

“FUCK YOU!” She screamed, her voice drowned out by another nightmarish gurgle from the depths of the intestines, and the booming voice of the giant girl as she went on talking. Tanja couldn’t even hear her, although she probably was relishing every second of this.

For a few moments, Nina’s consumer seemed to keep talking, then she began moving again, thwarting the shrunken woman’s attempt to crawl out of the stinking broth. Being thrust from side to side with each of Tanja’s footsteps, the tiny found herself in a maelstrom of coffee and stomach juices when the giantess started running all of a sudden. Easily swept away by wave upon wave of the vile sludge, which was beginning to really burn on her skin now, Nina was repeatedly smashed against the stomach walls, pain searing through her cracked bones. All the while, the sound of Tanja laughing and shouting continued to echo through her body, as if she was mocking Nina. But the shrunken woman couldn’t even tell if the girl was doing this on purpose, or if she had already forgotten about her impromptu snack.

Her ordeal went on for what seemed like an eternity, even though it likely was only maybe a minute or two in which Tanja kept running around the gym. Then she seemed to settle down a little, her elevated heartbeat and more rapid breathing suggesting that she was pausing to catch her breath. Nina also took this opportunity to get her bearings again, though this time she didn’t bother trying to climb up the stomach walls. Tanja would start doing something else in a moment, and then she would just slip back to the bottom of her stomach.

Nina’s prediction turned out to be correct, as the girl suddenly lied down on her back, only to repeatedly raise her upper body and lie down again. For the shrunken woman inside of her, it was the beginning of yet another kind of ordeal, now being swept up and down through her stomach without even the slightest chance of resisting. Again and again, she smashed against the warm, slimy mucosa, feeling as if someone was trying to beat her to death with a piece of undercooked meat. At one point, Nina even tried to stick her head underneath the surface of the semi-digested coffee in order to drown herself, but apparently, there was even less of the liquid inside the stomach now. And so she continued to be tossed around inside Tanja’s belly as the girl went on working out, not even able to put an end to her ordeal by killing herself.

***

Tanja had only chased Stefan through the sports hall for a little bit when Ms. Lüdtke shot her an admonitory glare. Seeing that she already had skipped the warm-up, she didn’t want to test her teacher’s patience too much and decided to let the boy get away for now. She pointed at her eyes and gave him an impish grin as he lined up for the box jumping, just to remind him that she would get him eventually. Then she strolled over to one of the empty mattresses next to her and joined some of her classmates in doing sit-ups, smiling again as she felt the tiny in her stomach helplessly flailing about whenever she raised and lowered her upper body.

Once she was done with all her repetitions and sets, she rose to her feet again, gently stroking her belly as poor Nina splashed back into the puddle of liquid at the bottom of her stomach. If she would have had the capacity to feel bad for anyone, Tanja mused, she probably would even have felt sorry for the battering she was giving this particular tiny. But unfortunately for Nina, her prolonged misery only served to further excite the girl who had eaten her.

Now, let’s see… what could we do next? Tanja thought to herself, only regretting that she wasn’t able to have a proper conversation with the shrinkie in her stomach anymore.

Her eyes lit up when her gaze travelled to a station where a few of her classmates were doing Jumping Jacks. Not only was this going to be especially fun with that little loser inside of her. Tanja also was fully aware that the sight of her hopping up and down in her excessively tight gym clothes was going to utterly break their concentration. The boys in particular, of course, because they were all horny chimps anyway. But last time, Tanja had noticed quite a few of the girls gawking at her as well. Most of them out of jealousy, but Pia definitely was a lesbian, even though the poor girl didn’t even know it herself yet. Looking at the portly, bespectacled girl attempting to bounce a medicine ball of one of the walls at the next station, Tanja walked up to the others and grinned. Time for her to shine.

The desired effects were not long in coming. About halfway into the exercise, the boys next to Tanja had stopped doing their Jumping Jacks, and a small crowd had gathered around her. Some of her classmates had started a profoundly awkward conversation about her ‘technique’, as if that was the reason why they were watching her. Tanja pretended not to notice, smirking just a little while she felt little Nina being thrown around in her stomach with every jump she made. The little bitch was dying inside her guts right now, with half a dozen people looking on. But they didn’t know and didn’t care, only ogling her bouncing boobs and her jiggly butt. Both of which Nina would end up making a tiny contribution to by the end of the day.

When Tanja was done, she decided to top things off with her ostentatiously stretching herself in front of everyone. Turning around and then moving on to the next station, she could feel Nina weekly hammer against her stomach walls, apparently having a nervous breakdown. As if that was going to change something about her digestive demise. Tanja looked down at her belly and put her hand against it, right above where her prey was squirming around.

Still haven’t had enough, huh? Well, I’m going to win eventually. She thought.

Reaching the station with the medicine balls, she nearly bumped into Pia, who was staring at the blonde through her big round glasses, her mouth a little agape. Tanja gave her a seductive smile and winked at her, prompting her classmate to run red like a tomato. Then she walked past her and picked up one of the free medicine balls, making a point of slowly bending over and stretching her butt out towards her. Pia looked like she was about to faint.

Tanja continued to work out somewhat more earnestly for the remainder of the PE lesson, her attention only shifting back to Nina every now and again. But even when the bell finally rang and she headed back to the locker room with the other girls, the shrunken woman inside her stomach was still alive. Her movements weren’t as pronounced as they had been at the very beginning, and she was without doubt starting to succumb to her digestive system, but Tanja could still sense the distinct tickle beneath her left breast.

“She’s still at it.” The blonde snickered when she dropped down on the bench beside Alessia, pulling off her shirt and poking her smooth, naked belly.

“Who?” Her friend asked, starting to get changed as well. “Oh, that shrinkie. Right.”

“Yup. She’s still kicking.” Tanja explained, her eyes widening with glee as she unhooked her sports bra. Then she glanced over at Pia, who had been timidly admiring them from the other end of the locker room. Allowing her bra to drop to the floor and her naked breasts to burst free of their constraints, Tanja giggled as Pia blushed again and forced herself to look away.

“Enjoying yourself?” Alessia asked as she took off her gym shoes and slipped them into her sports bag, a washed-out, red-tinted smudge on the left sole marking the spot where Karim had perished beneath her feet. “Didn’t think she was your type.”

“What? Pia? God no, she’s too fat.” Tanja explained, loud enough for Alessia to look around with an alarmed expression on her face. To her relief, the stout brunette didn’t appear to have heard, now talking to one of the other nerdy, less popular girls. “I’m just screwing with her.”

“Leave her alone, okay?” Alessia said in a more serious tone as she quickly slipped out of her sports bra and top as well. “She’s got it hard enough without you mocking her like that.”

“Huh? I’m just giving her something nice to look at. I’m dating a girl too, you know.”

“You’re flaunting something at her knowing she can’t have it.” Her friend said, taking off her pants before grabbing her shampoo and towel. “It’s mean.”

“Ugh. Fine. No more boobies for Pia.” Tanja rolled her eyes, also stripping down and picking up her towel and shampoo as they went to the showers. “Though I think what she really needs is no more éclairs.” She snorted as they walked past Pia into the tiled room next door.

“Shut up.” Alessia hissed, again quickly checking if the poor girl had heard them. Once more, she apparently hadn’t, making her feel a little more at ease walking next to Tanja.

“Oh Alessia, your problem is you need to get more fun out of life.”

“You don’t need to hurt people to have fun.”

“But what’s the point in that?” Tanja smirked.

Then she put her towel on a hook near the door and stroked her naked belly as she stepped underneath one of the showerheads emitting hot, clean water. Alessia sighed, not bothering to comment on that, then hooked her towel next to Tanja’s and started to shower as well.

***

While the steaming water ran down Tanja’s fit body, dropping off her supple breasts and her well-rounded butt, Nina was still alive within the murky depths of her stomach. But the past hour of being thrown around inside the undulating sack of flesh, and the continued exposure to Tanja’s stomach acid and digestive enzymes had taken their toll on her. Her slime-soaked black overalls had been ripped open and melted away, leaving her lying at the bottom of her consumer’s stomach half-naked. Worse still, her skin had turned red and badly blistered by now, and large patches of her coloured hair had fallen out. Though at least she wasn’t able to see in what bad of a state she was. In fact, Nina had begun to slip in and out of consciousness over the last ten minutes, unable to tell how much time had passed. All she was aware of was that she was still inside Tanja’s stomach, her body itself slowly melting like ice cream on a warm day. Every now and again, the burning sensation on her skin and in her airways would get too strong and she would try to groan. But this only would result in her having a violent coughing fit in which she would regurgitate hot, metallic blood and fleshy chunks she could only speculate to be parts of her disintegrating entrails.

For some reason, however, the horror at this realisation was getting less and less pronounced every time it happened. When she had first noticed parts of herself simply coming off her, she had cried out in anguish, screaming and begging for it to stop. Her hair falling out, her skin shedding, her teeth coming loose and her eyeballs liquefying as the acid began to eat through them. But now, it was something she just took note of without much of an emotional reaction at all, almost as if she had reached some kind of maximum amount of suffering a person was able to endure. Feeling the hot flesh of the empty stomach pulse beneath her, and listening to the gurgles and groans of Tanja’s body as the girl began taking a shower, Nina couldn’t help but wonder how many like her had died in this place already.

Drawing another raspy breath that burned in her chest, she turned on her back. As she did so, she sunk yet a bit deeper into the small pool of coffee and stomach acid that remained at the bottom of Tanja’s stomach, now filling up with blood leaking from her disintegrating body. Deep below her, the girl’s intestines emitted another nightmarish groan, pushing what – and whomever they were digesting deeper into Tanja’s gut. Yes, how many had been there before her? Soon, the stomach would be entirely empty again, leaving no trace that Nina had ever been in here. Just as there was no trace of all the other people who Tanja had digested before, and all the others that were still to follow her. Probably thousands already.

Then Tanja shifted her stance. Nina would never learn that she simply did this to rub some of her balmy shampoo under her armpits. For the shrinkie inside her stomach, this change in her consumer’s posture caused her to slip even deeper, her semi-digested body and the soup of coffee and blood splashing against Tanja’s pylorus. Not caring that the shrunken woman was still alive, albeit barely so, the muscular ring opened up, sucking what it considered to be just some more chunky chyme out of the stomach and pumping it into the girl’s duodenum.

Unable to see or understand what was happening, Nina let out a pitiful shriek that was utterly drowned out by the wet slurp with which she passed into Tanja’s intestine. Not even the girl who had eaten her took any real note of it, distracted by the warm, refreshing shower she was taking. All she sensed was another faint gurgle in her belly, not worthy of acknowledgement. Now entering into something that felt like a lightless underwater tunnel, Nina weakly kicked and thrashed around, anxiously holding in her last breath as she instinctively tried to swim up to the surface. But there was none. All that she found above her was more slimy, undulating flesh that ferried her deeper and deeper into this new environment with every contraction.

Nina’s muscles cramped up, and she sensed how her body rapidly began to run out of oxygen. Somewhere next to her, she felt another liquid being squirted into the underwater current, and as it touched her lips, seeping into her mouth a little, she noticed the noxious taste of bile. She didn’t know an awful lot about human biology, but this led her to the conclusion that she had to be inside Tanja’s duodenum now. Ironically, the clouds of bile enveloping her now eased the unbearable burning sensation on her skin, neutralising the acid and raising the PH of the chyme she was drifting through. But it was too late for the shrunken woman. Her body had already been damaged beyond repair. And she had no air left.

Her whole body convulsed, every cell in her dying body screaming for oxygen. Then all the pain and anguish suddenly began to evaporate, a cold numbness beginning to spread through her body. Nina let go, opening her mouth and allowing her final breath to escape as a bubble of air disappearing into the darkness surrounding her. A second later, the numbness spread to her head, and her mind faded away, leaving behind nothing but her mangled corpse.

***

After drying themselves off and getting changed, Tanja and Alessia headed to the schoolyard for recess. It was only then, when they sat down underneath one of the big oak trees and her stomach let out a loud growl, that Tanja realised she could no longer sense the single shrinkie moving around inside of her. Putting a hand on her belly, she looked down at herself.

“Well, sounds like she’s gone.” Alessia said dryly. Then she produced a sandwich from her bag and took a large bite from it. “Yo wond som?” She asked with her mouth full, chewing before she swallowed and handed her friend the other half.

“Awww.” Tanja made, still looking down at her stomach with a look of mild disappointment on her face. “Pity. She was doing so well. I’d hoped she would last a bit longer still.”

“One tiny?” Her friend asked, sceptically raising an eyebrow. “No way. I’ve never had any that survived for much longer than an hour, tops.” Then she looked at the other half of her sandwich. “You want this or not? I know you haven’t had breakfast yet. Or, well, not really.”

“Oh, yeah. Thanks.” Tanja said, accepting the other half and taking a big bite of her own.

Having filled her stomach with something more substantial than a lone shrinkie, Tanja went on to sit through German and English class. For most of the time, she would pay at least some degree of attention to her lessons. But from time to time, her thoughts would wander back to the miniaturised woman she had eaten this morning, and whose remains were now drifting through her intestines. For a moment, Tanja even wondered if she perhaps had gotten carried away eating her right there and then. Instead, she could maybe have taken her home to keep around as part of her ‘special reserve’. Most of the tinies in there at the moment were rather dull, and Nina would sure have spiced things up a little. But it was too late for that now.

Around noon, during her maths class, the sandwich Alessia had so kindly shared with her had gone the same way as Nina. Tanja’s stomach, once more demanding to be filled, let out a wet groan again. The whole class, which had been dutifully working away in silence up until then, burst out in laughter, earning the blonde a look of stern disapproval from Mr. Rosenberg for disrupting his lesson. But Tanja couldn’t have cared less, instead beginning to think about what she wanted to have for lunch. She decided that she was in the mood for a juicy kebab.

After class, she invited some of her classmates to join her, going to the kebab shop around the corner with some of the boys from her maths class and Stefan. She had also invited Alessia to come along as well, but she had declined, saying that she had swim training in the evening and didn’t want to “smell of garlic for the rest of the day”. This was something Tanja didn’t concern herself with, only having history class to attend later. Also, she just didn’t care.

“Hey Tanja, where did you go this morning, anyway? Didn’t see you for half of PE.” One of the boys asked her as they stood around next to the restaurant, getting stuck into their kebabs.

“Jushd a shec.” She said with her mouth full, relishing the taste of a good mouthful of grilled meat and salad. Finally a proper meal. “Mmmmh.” Then she swallowed, licking some of the spicy sauce off her fingers. “But anyway. I found a tiny in the equipment room. Don’t know what she was doing there. Someone must have dropped her and she got lost or something. Oh, and Alessia stepped on her friend.”

“Really?” Another boy asked. “But why did that take you so long?”

“Well…” Tanja began slowly, biting into her kebab again and taking her sweet time to chew and swallow. Nothing wrong with building up some dramatic tension. “I talked to her a little, and then we played hide and seek together.”

“You talked and played with a shrinkie?” The first boy repeated in a mixture of disbelief and disapproval. “Are you some kind of bleeding-heart hippie now?”

“Wait for it.” Stefan interjected, having heard plenty of stories like these from Tanja before.

“Duh, of course not.” The blonde frowned. “She lost, and I ate her.”

“Oh. Okay.” The other boy said.

Stefan lifted an eyebrow. “Seems like a pretty one-sided game, doesn’t it?”

“Hey, don’t give me that look. She almost got away, you know.” Tanja explained while she continued to devour her kebab.

“Is she…” He began cautiously, glancing down at the girl’s belly. “Still alive?”

The blonde swallowed. “No. I digested her hours ago.” She explained in a matter-of-fact sort of way. Then she leaned over to her classmate and opened her mouth wide. “UUUURRP.”

“Eww! Fucking hell, Tanja!” The other boys roared, one of them patting her on the back.

Stefan joined the others in laughing, albeit more nervously than his classmates. He couldn’t help but note the predatory look in Tanja’s eyes, and the sight of her open maw. The remains of grilled meat and salad stuck to her tongue and her teeth. Her dark, gaping throat looming at the back of her mouth. And the smell of kebab and acid lingering in the air, pushed up from the depths of Tanja’s digestive system along with her vulgar burp. He wondered how the last few moments in the life of that shrinkie had been. How it was to be eaten and digested alive. He could only hope that he would never have to find out himself.

Following the conversation at the kebab shop, Nina faded from Tanja’s thoughts. Instead, the girl’s attention would turn to other, more important things, such as her history class, enjoying herself with her friends, and finally returning home in the afternoon. Dropping her bags onto the floor next to her desk, she flopped herself onto her bed and chilled for a while. Browsing her social media and watching clips of people making fools of themselves on the internet, she didn’t even think about the chewed-up remains of her lunch quietly breaking up inside of her stomach. And not once did Tanja think of shrunken Nina being squeezed along the winding, dark labyrinth of her small intestine, somewhere behind her belly button.

By now ahead of the shrunken woman’s corpse was Nina’s last breath, nothing more than one of countless little bubbles of air travelling through the girl’s guts. Since it had no weight and contained no nutrients Tanja’s body could use for itself, it passed through the intestines much faster, reaching her rectum by the early evening. When the girl yawned and stretched herself on her bed, Nina’s final breath was expelled from Tanja’s body embedded in a short fart. Still, it didn’t bring her back to her consumer’s mind, who didn’t even acknowledge the flatulence and continued playing around with her phone for another hour.

Only when the sun began to set outside, and Tanja’s stomach had mostly processed the large kebab she had eaten for lunch, the blonde got up again and headed down into the kitchen. She ignored the trembling shrunken people in the ‘special reserve’ box on her shelf, too tired after this long day to bother with them. Alone in her family’s spacious house, she turned on the TV in the kitchen to provide herself with some background noise and almost mechanically began to prepare some steamed vegetables and rice. When she was done, she moved on to the living room, continuing to watch TV and play around with her phone as she absent-mindedly ate her dinner. She considered topping it off with some ice cream for dessert, but with a glance at the calorie counter on her smartwatch, she decided against it. That kebab had been enough of an indulgence for today. Stretching herself again, she got up and went back upstairs to her room, not bothering to clean up after herself – the housemaid could take care of that tomorrow. The grumpy old hag didn’t have to do much anyway these days.

Back in her room, Tanja changed into a pair of silky pyjamas and cuddled up in bed, pulling the blanket up to her neck and unlocking her smartphone again. Unbeknownst to her, on the plastic box in her shelf, the captive shrinkies sighed with relief as she turned off the light on her nightstand and the room was left illuminated only by the pale white light emanating from the display of her phone. Realising that they were going to see the light of another day, they too settled down for the night, albeit in much less comfortable conditions than their owner. And soon, darkness filled the room as the smartphone slipped out of Tanja’s hand and she fell asleep, a slight snore echoing off the walls as she drifted off into the first dream of the night.

***

Although Nina had still been alive when she had been pushed into Tanja’s duodenum, her body had already been so severely damaged by her stay in the girl’s stomach that it began to break apart mere moments after her death. While the peristaltic movements of the intestinal walls forced the shrunken woman’s corpse deeper and deeper into Tanja’s belly, the pressure began to rip off her extremities, first her arms and legs, and finally her head. As they slowly drifted into the next section of the blonde’s digestive tract, the jejunum, Nina’s torso started to disintegrate as well, large chunks of flesh and muscle breaking off and melting into clouds of dense nutrient soup. Over the course of the next few hours, as Tanja sat through her classes, all that once had been Nina would melt into this dense sludge, essentially a human smoothie.

While her liquefied remains continued to slide along her consumer’s winding small intestine, loud gulping and splattering noises above indicated the arrival of more food to be processed. It made no difference to Tanja’s digestive system whether this was the coffee she had had for breakfast, a shrunken human like Nina, or the masticated bites of food that followed her. All would be indiscriminately broken down into simple chemical compounds and repurposed to build and fuel the girl’s body. As Tanja went on with her day, the organic slurry that had been Nina only a few hours ago was greedily sucked up by the villi lining the walls of the intestine. From there, it was resorbed into the young giantess’ bloodstream and immediately dispersed throughout her vast body, turning Nina into nothing more than nutrition.

Like any other human being, she too had been made up of water to around sixty percent. This water would now serve to hydrate Tanja’s body. Mostly, it would become her blood, but also sweat, saliva and other bodily liquids, such as transcellular fluid or cerebrospinal fluid. Some of it would even add to the urine building up in her consumer’s bladder over the night. Nina’s flesh, meanwhile, would primarily be broken down into proteins and fats. The former would soon become part of Tanja’s muscles, especially those she had exerted during her exercises in the morning, while the latter would accumulate within the soft fat deposits on her breasts and her butt cheeks. But the girl’s efficient digestive tract would also extract a miniscule amount of minerals, vitamins and carbohydrates from Nina’s little body, which were distributed to cells throughout Tanja’s organism to keep it functioning properly.

Not even the bones of the miniaturised young woman were spared. Although they resisted the digestive processes the longest, they too eventually crumbled and broke into smaller pieces. Some of them completely broke down into powdery clouds of concentrated calcium, which then would end up encased in Tanja’s bones and teeth. Right alongside more of such building blocks extracted from shrinkies the girl had eaten a couple of days earlier. And so they would be forever united against their will, trapped deep inside Tanja’s body.

By the time Nina’s remains had passed through the last third of the small intestine, the ileum, Tanja was already filling her stomach with dinner again. But at this point, hardly anything of Nina was left that even could have been considered her ‘remains’, as she merely consisted of a few disembodied bone splinters and her shrivelled, bleached skull, missing the lower jaw. Of course, Nina’s coloured hair and her nails remained, being made up of indigestible keratin, but these were so small that one could have barely made them out with the naked eye, even if they hadn’t been distributed throughout an increasingly dense, brown sludge.

While Tanja peacefully drifted off to sleep, the thick muck was squirted through her ileocecal valve into her colon, settling in the caecum for a moment to allow for some digestive gasses to pass. After they had risen through the ascending colon, accompanied by a deep, ominous rumble, the contractions of the intestinal walls began to force the slurry upwards, travelling further through Tanja’s gut. If Nina had been alive at this point, she would have been witness to an entirely different hellscape, a slow avalanche of semi-liquid shit rolling through a vast organic tunnel that was gradually draining it of any remaining fluids.

This process continued as the sludge began to horizontally travel through Tanja’s transverse colon, turning increasingly solid and dense the more water was being sucked out of it. With the girl’s stomach right above and her intestines below, loud groans and gurgles kept echoing through the darkness, indicating that more digested food was being pumped into the intestines. A relentless, merciless digestion machine that worked day and night, regardless of whether Tanja was awake or asleep, and obliterating anything that had the misfortune of falling into it. Just like Nina. Just like all the ones before her. Just like all the ones who would follow.

More noxious gasses squeezed past the gradually forming log, expanding the intestinal walls and producing an otherworldly sound somewhere between a demonic scream and a ghostly wail, as if all the souls absorbed into Tanja’s body were crying out from their organic tomb. Then the faecal chunk containing Nina’s paltry remains slipped down through the descending colon, landing in the lower part of the sigmoid with a wet splat. Soon, more pasty shit rained down from above, reforming into an even more dense log as it slipped further along the bend, and pushing a bubble of trapped digestive gasses forward into the giantess’ rectum.

***

Underneath Tanja’s blanket, her soft butt cheeks vibrated just a little as the ensuing fart snuck out through her anus. Smacking her lips and letting out a sleepy groan, she turned around in her bed, apparently not entirely awake yet. However, the large turd pressing itself towards her rectum now created an unpleasant ache in her lower abdomen, finally forcing her to open her eyes. Rolling around on her mattress and letting out a loud yawn, she tapped her smartwatch and frowned. Almost six o’clock in the morning. A bit too early to be awake already, but also too late to get another round of sleep. Plus, the pressure in her butt and her bladder were too strong to just ignore. And there was that gnawing feeling of emptiness in her stomach.

Rubbing her eyes, Tanja sat up in her bed and turned on the light on her nightstand. She gave herself another second, then she pushed the blanket aside and got up. Stretching herself and yawning again, she headed towards the door, but just when she was about to press down the handle and go to the bathroom, she decided to have a quick appetizer first. Tiredly shuffling towards the shelf, she didn’t even really take note of the panicked screams going through the plastic box, some shrinkies only waking up themselves as she removed the lid.

Letting her blue eyes wander across the wailing bunch of tiny humans, she soon settled on a young married couple that had been in there for a few days now – Johannes and Yvonne from Southern Germany. Tanja had been amused by their accents initially, but had found them to be pretty uninteresting otherwise. They would do.

Wordlessly reaching inside, she ignored the desperate screams of the other tinies, one of them even rushing towards the wailing couple in an attempt to help them. Normally, Tanja would make a point of punishing these sorts of acts of defiance, but she was too tired and too hungry to bother with that now. Lifting Johannes and Yvonne out of the box in the tight grip of her closed fist, she just let the other shrinkies be and put the lid back on the box again.

“It’s okay, sweetie.” Yvonne said feebly, her voice cracking as she tried to console her scared husband and tears began to run down her cheeks. “I’m here with you.”

Tanja ignored the two and simply popped both of them into her mouth as she walked back to the door, swallowing the couple in one slightly laboured, dry gulp. Feeling the squirming two bodies travel down her throat, she stepped out of the room and into the hallway, entering the bathroom just when they dropped into her stomach. Still half asleep, Tanja didn’t particularly care for the sensation of them squirming inside her belly right now, treating them more as a quick snack to whet her appetite for breakfast. She let out a sigh and, even though she was at home alone once more, locked the door behind her, pulling down her pyjama pants.

Then she plopped her firm, round ass on the toilet seat and relaxed her sphincter, another wet fart escaping from her innards. Tanja grinned just a bit as the sound of her going to the toilet apparently prompted the two shrunken human in her belly to hammer their tiny fists against the stomach walls. It sure left them with no doubt about what was going to happen to them. Unlocking her phone, she checked her socials again and groaned quietly as the first brown log began slipping out between her butt cheeks. A few seconds later, it broke off, landing in the water at the bottom of the porcelain bowl with a subdued splash.

Skimming the morning news, Tanja tensed the muscles in her lower abdomen a little, forcing the second part of her morning shit out of her body. When the soft brown log had piled onto the first, she also relaxed her bladder, a warm jet of yellow urine shooting out of her urethra and mixing with the faecal matter below. Once she was done with her business, Tanja rose to her feet and cleaned herself off, her naked butt cheeks wobbling as the toilet paper scraped a little bit of Nina’s coloured hair off her sphincter along with more sticky brown poop. Then she turned around, about to throw the used paper into the toilet bowl as well and flush.

But just when she was about to do so, her hand already on the flush button, she noticed a tiny white speck protruding from the side of the brown pile. Frowning a bit, she bent over to take a closer look. It looked a little like a miniature skull, not bigger than a pin head. It wasn’t that she wasn’t used to seeing remains of digested shrinkies in the toilet, but it was a tad unusual for there to be only one, as they hardly made for a meal in themselves. But then the memory of the day before rose up through the morning fog clouding her mind. Of course.

Tanja smirked.

“Bye, little bitch.”

Flush.



Copyright © VortexFoodsTM 2023.