- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

No rewrites this time, hopefully you all enjoy this tasty chapter straight from my thinking muscle. Allie is hungry for her favorite meal.. 

Family POV:

     “Have you girls seen your father and brother?” Shannon asks her sweet daughters as she sits down with her food.

     “We just saw Daniel before you started making dinner. I haven’t seen dad today though..” Katie ponders..

     “I saw Daniel earlier too! But I found this note under the front door on the way down for dinner.” Allie says shoving her face with her favorite meal.

     “Let me see that sweetie”, Shannon says as Allie leans over the table to hand her mother the note.

     Shannon, Daniel and I have gone out for some father-son bonding time. We will decide where we are going on the way. Don’t wait up for us for dinner. We know how much Allie loves her Mac & Cheese. Be back later tonight!

     “Oh, I guess the other two aren’t joining us tonight girls” Shannon says confused.

     “Oh oh!! Can I have Dads’s plate!?” Allie beams with excitement.

     “Sweetie that’s so much food..”

     “But its your Mac & Cheese! I need as much of it as possible I’m a growing girl you know!”

     “Ok Allie sweetie, we can just save whatever you don’t finish anyway.”

     “Mommy you know me. I never leave any Mac & Cheese behind” Allie says proudly, mouthful of Mac & Cheese as is. She leans down to her plate to shorten the distance between the food and her mouth as much as possible.

 

Dad’s POV:

     My body is on fire. The more cheese I scrape off my skin the more falls from the pieces around me. I can hardly see anything, I think one of my eyes is burnt beyond healing. It hurts. There are noises around me I cant make out. I look up with my one good eye. I see my stepdaughter Allie; bigger than any planet I could imagine. She’s speaking to figures I cannot make out in the distance, spit and cheese flying all over my surroundings as she speaks. I’m doing my best to dodge the torrential downpour coming from her now huge mouth, but I can’t dodge all of it.

     My feet keep sinking into the piece I walk on as I work my way over to the edge of the plate. I need to get off of here and to my wife. I need her attention and help. Will I ever be normal again? I’ll probably be blind of one eye for life. My skin feels like it’ll blister all over my body if I manage to get out of here now. Who knew Mac & Cheese could feel so much like lava and quicksand at the same time. It doesn’t help that the spit that lands on me is slightly acidic. I think that’s what got my eye.

     As I continue walking, I hear the slopping and mushing sounds of my little stepdaughter’s mouth. What was once so cute and innocent is now the constant audio reminder of where I could be if I don’t hurry up. Each piece being crushed under the weight of her teeth as she chews. Her little giggles between bites as the other figures make their deafening sounds. Some thicker cheese drips down her bottom lip and onto her chin. I see the giant habitant of her mouth make its way out between chewing to gather the trying to escape sustenance. It looks as if it has a mind of its own. No droplet of cheese escapes her tongue. It rolls across her bottom lip and chin with grace in one single swipe before retracting back into its home. And the chewing resumes.

     I continue to crawl my way to what I assume is the edge and freedom. I’m just thankful her savage eating hasn’t touched my piece yet. That’s when it happened. A large shadow looms over me and I fear for the worst. Her fork has come for me. I collapse to the ground and roll on my back to be greeted with what ended up as an unexpected sight. She is leaning over the table, her pink shirt covering my entire sky. Her hair gracefully parts across her back and around her neck as she begins to fall back in her seat. She is carrying a planet sized saucer, and it takes me only a moment to realize its another plate from the table. She begins tilting it and scraping its contents off with her fork. She’s dumping more Mac & Cheese on her plate!!

    Before I can even get up, I am completely slammed and submerged in a new layer of food. My skin renews its cries of pain as the new untouched cheese begins to seer away at it. I begin swallowing some of the cheese as I simply try breathing. Before even ten seconds of this struggle the entire layer above me is removed and I am once again in fresh air. The reason for the sudden change began to take all the life out of me. Allie’s face was closer. Much closer. She must have been about an inch away from the plate from her perspective. The mound of food above me a second ago? Stuck on her fork and being forced into her mouth.

     It was something I could never have believed. Planets worth of food was being shoved into her mouth with little resistance. Her chewing became faster. I could do nothing but watch, paralyzed in fear, as my young stepdaughter decimated the food as quick as she could. The mouthful was too big for her to keep her mouth closed, leading her chewing sounds to become amplified as her mouth was open. Larger chunks of food and spit began pouring from her mouth onto me. More saliva entered my bad eye, sealing the deal.  

     Now blind in one eye I begin screaming in agony, another mistake. More of her raining saliva entered my open mouth, forcing me to swallow it fast just to breathe again. I begin to cry and scream at the same time. I can’t go on anymore. I don’t know what I did to be here or who caused this but I give up. As I begin dying on her food, Allie swallows her masticated food. I watch the mound of food begin its descent to her stomach. Her throat bulges as it does. There seems to be a problem.

     In her haste, Allie realizes her bite was indeed too large. Beginning to choke, she quickly grabs her glass of milk and chugs it down. You watch her long arm extend and bring the glass of milk worth oceans to you. She begins chugging it hard, gulp after gulp you watch helplessly on her food. Drops of milk begin to roll down her cheeks out of her lips and onto her shirt. She sets the glass down and wipes her mouth with her arm. She instantly looks down and stares directly at me. My luck is out.

     Her fork flies down as she leans back down to shovel her food in her mouth. Round 2 begins. I feel the giant utensil shake the ground beneath me. Her open mouth is now my only view. Strings of saliva hang from the roof of her mouth, some with tiny bits of food hanging off them. Her tongue glistens with the same saliva, some pooling toward the center of it. Her uvula hangs in the back, dangling back and forth as if its teasing me. My world becomes her mouth. Before I can even process being lifted, the bite is lifted into her mouth. I get no relief from the heat as it amplifies in her mouth. Her natural breath mixed with the heat of the food is almost unbearable. Just as with the last bite, she chews with her mouth open. With my one eye I try to make out my surroundings.

     On both sides of me, I see her rows of teeth move up and down faster than I can follow them. Food the size of mountains become pebbles and flatter than paper in the process. The squelching sounds are most certainly unbearable. Wave after wave of saliva infused cheese batters my body from all directions. I can no longer keep track of where I am. Her tongue throws me all over her mouth. Pool after pool of sticky saliva I am thrown between. I try to grab on to anything but cannot. A particular piece of food and I are struck with an unusually strong force of her tongue that sends me flying.

     Her tongue struck my back, bending my spine at an angle that shouldn’t be possible. I fly through her mouth with my own open, swallowing chunk after chunk of chewed up food and spit. This continues until I land face first against a hard surface. I end up hitting her upper tooth as it was biting down, its upward force causing me to slide down its side. My ribs are broken. My nose is broken. My good eye is coated with her saliva and starts to sting. Screaming continues to be no help, I cannot keep swallowing her chewed up remains of dinner.

     Sliding down her tooth her tongue finds me again, but just enough for a simple brush. This contact threw me forward on my face. I hear my broken bones shatter even more as I make landing on another hard surface. Her bottom tooth. My fate is sealed. I close my eye and wait. Nothing happens but more waves of spit and cheese cover me, my skin beginning to peel off. What’s happening? I turn my head painfully to see that I landed on her bottom tooth where her top one is missing. I have been spared by her recently gone baby teeth!

     I laugh in my mind at such a fate. Why are the gods teasing me like this? I look out to see the world through her lips and make out my beautiful wife and daughter. They are both eating their meal with elegance. Wait. Where did Daniel end up? This thought is cut short as a piece of food lands next to me, wedged between my tooth and the one next to me. Allie instantly sends her tongue to remedy the issue. The food and I are swept up by the giant beast and flung to the other side of her mouth on her bottom row of teeth again.

     She begins laughing at something Katie says which gives me time to crawl off, as my eardrums explode from her laughter. The front half of my body is off. One push with my arms and I can maybe try to hide under her tong – CHOMP

     Allie’s top teeth come crashing down at full force, severing my legs knee down. Blood begins to splatter everywhere as my legs are chewed up with Allie’s dinner. I fall down onto her tongue screaming harder than I ever have before. Blood continues pouring onto her tongue, mixing with her saliva. My vison fades in and out. The humid air and tidal waves of spit aggravating my severed legs even more. My wife’s baby girl is going to kill me.

     Not caring how much chewed food and spit I have to swallow I continue to scream. No one can hear me. The whirlwind around me calms down. My entire body is covered in a giant ball of chewed up food. Her tongue begins to lift. How am I still alive? What cruel gods are keeping me alive? Why? I know what comes next. The ball of food rolls down her tongue, with me attached to it. It just barely passes Allie’s uvula and enters her esophagus. We begin traveling down, the esophagus walls pulsating around me and the food, bringing its tribute to its master, the stomach, below. However, history repeats itself. We get stuck.

     Blasts of air come from below as she begins coughing. Maybe an air current will carry me up and onto the table. I’m already dead but at least let me see my beautiful wife and daughter one more time.. SPLASH- My face is covered in a ridiculously cold liquid. My body is too shot to realize its her milk. She is chugging it as she did before to swallow her delicious meal. The food softens some more and we are once again subject to the motions of her esophagus. Squeeze after squeeze I’m subjected to, downward and downward for what feels like eternity. Why am I still alive?

     Eventually we reach her stomach entrance, and the food ball lands with a plop. Luckily, or unluckily, I am on top of the food ball, it slowly sinking into her stomach acids. Even if my eyes were working, I couldn’t see a damn thing. It was even more humid than her mouth. The stomach moaned and groaned in delight as it received its contents. I could hear acid dripping from its walls, into the ocean of it surrounding me. I felt a descent as the food ball I was on continued sinking. Why am I still alive?

     Allie did not stop eating at the pace she was going. Bite after bite she took and sent to her stomach. Before I can realize much more, another plop sound is made as more food enters the arena. This creates a tidal wave of acid, however, that comes straight for me. I can’t see it but I am hit with the wave that instantly burns my body. The enzymes in the acid begin gnawing on my skin, completely decimating me. My skin is gone but I can still feel the pain. My body is burning alive in my stepdaughter’s stomach, and no one knows. I don’t need to see it to know that I am nothing more than bones and some muscle at this point. Why am I still alive?

     Above, Allie finishes her large plate, and begins licking the plate of all the remaining cheese. A waterfall of cheese washes down on me as my food ball completely descends into the ocean of acid. My muscles begins to erode down to my bones as I finally lose sense of pain. Instant relief fills my head as I no longer feel anything. I cannot see. I cannot feel. I only know. My leg stubs sink first into the ocean, followed by my abdomen, chest, and finally my head. My final thoughts. Stay happy Allie. Stay happy Katie. Stay happy Shannon. Daniel.. please be safe. The final gush of cheese rains down from Allie’s throat, completely submerging my body into her acid.

     Outside the chaos in her stomach, Allie finishes licking her place and smiles.

     “Thank you mommy it was delicious!! I wish you made this EVERY night! Huh, where’d Katie go?”

     “Oh she had to take her food to her room. Her mouth is in too much pain, giving her a headache. It’s too hard to be sitting out here in the light.”

     “Aww.. Sorry Katie..”

     “Did you really not see her leave sweetie?”

     “I guess not, this food was so good its all I was thinking about. Now its all resting in my tummy!!”

     “Well you said it, you are a growing girl. All food you eat will help you grow big and strong, like Katie.”

     “Hehe, you’re right mommy!” Allie pats her tummy beneath her cute pink shirt. “Hear that food? You need to be good food and make me grow big and strong. Don’t disappoint me now, you were too tasty to let me down!” Allie then hops out of her chair, hugs her mother, and runs back upstairs to check on her loving sister.