- Text Size +

Lady Hex cut the rope tying Alden to the stand, though the bindings around his forearms remained intact. The ground rushed up to meet him. Instead, a pair of palms caught him for a better landing. Alden lay on his side, Claeri’s belly button before him. Staring up, he saw her smiling down at him, her flat chest leaving little in the way.

Lady Hex slapped her again. Alden fell from her hands, thrown down together with Claeri. With arms restrained, he wormed his way up onto his knees.

“Cut her some slack.” Another giant entered, scantily clad and chewing on something. “Big Bertha’s rewarded her, said the next slave would be hers. Must be him.”

Lady Hex put her foot on Claeri’s chest. In accordance with her meek nature, Claeri didn’t move. “Did Bertha say that?”

“I’m sure she did.”

“Hmm.” Lady Hex rubbed the ball of her foot into Claeri’s left nipple. “I was told to give him to Bertha’s dogs, and that she’d take care of it later.”

“He…” Claeri put her hands around the ankle holding her down. “He was given to me…”

“What’s that? Got something to say?” Her foot moved up. She planted the ball of her foot on Claeri’s cheek, pressing her down. “I guess you’ll have to win your little toy back from your peers, then.” Lady Hex stepped off Claeri’s head and came over to Alden, snatching him up.

“Have your fun, I don’t think Big Bertha would mind,” the giant by the entry said.

The sun blared as Lady Hex took him outside. The Sorrel camp was full of enormous makeshift tents, the prominent one belonging to Lady Hex clearly denoting her status as one of the superiors. The cling of metal sounded along the chatter of conversation. The constant drumming of giant feet made it feel as if the earth underneath was growling.

Lady Hex rounded the hillside of a small mountain the Sorrel Clan had set camp against. Trees were more plenty there, tall pines with their leaves at the very top, which were twice the height of the average giant.

Alden peered back from Lady Hex’s fist. Claeri followed them. At first, she walked on both legs, then got down and proceeded like the dog she was designated as. Her bruised knees showed how common this was.

A few giants were seen drinking and lounging about, trying to straighten themselves at the sight of Lady Hex. Though she didn’t care about them. She headed for the large cave gaping into the mountain, a giant sitting by the entrance. She perked up at Lady Hex’s approach.

“Got something for Bertha’s dogs?”

The fingers holding Alden tightened around him. “A little treat.” The cave was so vast and sunwards there few dark corners therein. The ground was hard-packed soil, a streamlet from the mountain coursing through it. Lady Hex whistled without going too far inside. “I’ve got a snack for you. A young man, all tied up.” With that, Lady Hex chucked him into the cave. Alden soared through the air, rotating mildly.

A large face jumped up to meet him. The girl was young, with hazel eyes and long, straw-like hair. She was naked and dirty, and her open mouth was flying into him. Alden’s waist landed right on her lower lip, its upper counterpart immediately closing over his back. The tongue assaulted his chest and face. Alden flinched back, but there was nowhere to retreat. A stutter around him let him know she had landed from her jump, having caught him in the air like a dog after the ball.

A force pulled him inwards, yet her lips held him, suckling on him like a pacifier. His manhood was on her lower lip, the pull-and-release of her rhythmic suction bringing him over it in a rubbing motion which, if he hadn’t orgasmed twice today already, might have been pleasurable.

Another pair of lips found his free legs, thrown into the same pocket of humid air his torso was in. It sucked him out, and now the lips holding his waist weren’t playing anymore as they too pulled. It was a tug-of-war, the two halves of his bodies taken opposite ways. Both pairs of lips slid over him, the upper one to his shoulders and the bottom one to his knees.

A third mouth, catching the right side of his midsection. The tongue hungrily slipped in under his manhood and stroked it, her mouth kissing his belly and lower back. The tug of war met an abrupt end as each of the three ‘dogs’, if they could be called that, settled for the portion they had of him. The mouth Alden found his head inside smooched his chest and shoulder blades, the tongue exploring his face. The tip poked at his lips, trying to gain entry. Alden grunted, keeping his mouth shut. Squirming away did little, there was only an inch of free movement here-and-there. The three mouths had everything. Surrendering was the only option.

It felt as if a whirlwind had spawned within him, his body drawn in three different ways with unignorable force. They savored his skin as if it were coated with the purest sugar, lapping away at him so much that the saliva literally drooled off him. Their guttural huffs and half-moans were intimately close, especially the mouth he found his head inside, a cavernous echo vibrating from her vocal cords. The texture of tongue scratched his face, his manhood, and their overwhelming assault of hunger and lust was getting Alden there again.

It hurt, but he came once again. There were no more than a few droplets. The moment his seed was detected, their efforts doubled, the girl which had his middle dipping underneath and closing her mouth over his abdomen to get everything out of him. Alden thought he was about to get sucked apart.

“That’s enough!” It was Claeri’s voice. Fingers stuck in between the lips, a harder surface amidst the softness of mouth flesh. With a wet pop, the mouths let him free, and Alden saw fresh air again in the safety of Claeri’s fingers.

The girls chuckled, wiping their lips. “Thanks for the treat.”

“We’ll be back for more, don’t you worry.” They scattered back into the corners of the grotto, snickering as they went. Claeri took Alden back, leaving the entrance where she could sit cross-legged on a sparse tuft of grass. She wiped him over her chest and thigh, then when she deemed it futile, without asking, put him in her mouth and sucked. Unlike the others, her tongue did nothing, draining away the spit without adding any more to it. Alden had no reaction left in him; he’d been stepped on, strung up, sucked, chewed on and savored like a caramel, and he just lay on Claeri’s lap once it was all finished. Her pale torso was over him, that innocent face staring down at him.

“Are you ok?”

Alden lurched over to his side, nestling his head into her thigh. “Maybe. I don’t know.”

“It’s ok, you’ll be with me. Big Bertha said I could have my own slave. And I’m not the mean type.”

“I can tell… But I thought they were going to weigh their options, see what they would do with me. But it sounds like this is just decided, I’m just your slave now? The slave of a slave, what a way to end up.”

“Hey, I’m not a slave.” Claeri’s index tapped him on the head. “I’m Big Bertha’s favorite servant, and she rewarded me with a slave.”

“Sure.”

“But who are you? Are you someone important for them to investigate the way they are?”

Alden smiled. “Someone important. Hah. I’m the Artless, famous for my impotence.”

“Ooh, I’ve heard about him. Your dad didn’t like you, did he?”

“No, he didn’t.” Alden breathed long and loud, at last relaxing from the hours of pressure and tension his body was under. His mind relaxed as well. He was here now; it was what it was.

Her fingers came to pat his hair and rub his belly.

Alden went for a question to restart everything. “Who are you? I mean before the Sorrel Clan took you in, how did you end up here?”

“I lived in a village out in western Wessfarrow. When I was a kid, some raiders came through our home. I had to run away. And then the Klint Clan found me and took me as a slave. After a while, they turned me into a giant. I tried to run away, but they caught me again. I’ve been through two other clans since then. Whoever wins the fight of whatever camp I’m in, I belong to them. The Sorrels are the latest, Big Bertha came through and put my previous camp to fire. So now I’m here.”

“So you were human at first?”

Claeri nodded. “I was seven when they turned me into a giant, so I’ve been a giant for ten years. But I like being a giant more.”

“Eleven years? You’re seventeen?”

“Yes. What about it?”

“That would make you as old as me, I thought you’d be younger. You seem…” Stupid was the first word which came to him, but he had to think of something else. “Unaware, innocent, you know?”

Claeri wrapped her fingers around him and brought him up to her pouting face. “Are you calling me stupid?”

“No, of course not!”

“You wanted to say stupid.” With her other hand, she bopped him on the nose with a castigating finger. “That’s a bad boy. But it’s ok.” Her fingers opened to reveal his frontside, which she put her lips against and smacked a sharp kiss against. “I forgive you.” She noticed Alden’s squirm, her eyes going to his dick. “You don’t want to anymore?”

“It’s been too much,” he said.

Her finger flicked at his slack member. “It doesn’t feel good now?”

“It hurts more than anything.”

She was taken by inaction, making it clear what her next idea had been. Claeri looked down, tilting Alden that way too. Down the slope of her flat chest and abdomen, he realized now that her nakedness included a lack of underwear, leaving those pink lips between the legs free to the world. “Have you ever been there?” Claeri said.

“Uhm, no.”

“It’s ok, I’ll show you.” Her hand moved down, but stopped midway. Alden saw her perk upwards, focused. Alden tried to listen for what she was hearing. “She’s here,” Claeri said, putting Alden on the ground next to her.

Now he could feel it, the slight tremors tickling his legs where he sat. The leaves of the trees fluttered ever so faintly, a weak rustle heard among them if one listened intently. Footsteps were causing this, and Alden could only imagine what a unit this giant was. It had to be whom everyone kept mentioning.

Alden asked to make sure. “Who’s that?”

“It’s her,” Claeri said. “Big Bertha is coming.”