- Text Size +

Claeri dashed away from the river, the Sorrel camp, and already she felt free. Alden was fueling that wilder part of the imagination she needed to break free from this slumber of timidity.

However, opposition came early. Two giants pushed their way through the trees, wearing tattered shorts and loose brassieres.  ”There she is, her and her little boyfriend. Get back here, princess!”

“Keep going,” Alden said, quick to urge her on. Claeri’s fragile rebelliousness needed that shove. “We can do it. If they get close, I’ll turn on the bastards. Trust me, okay?”

Claeri hummed something short and incomprehensible, and ultimately, lacking confident. Fearful of losing him, her hands squished him deeper in between her small breasts, like an inexpensive medallion she couldn’t do without.

“Run all you want, princess,” one of them hounded, splashing through the river. “Can’t outrun us. We run and fight for a living, while all you’ve got to do is look pretty in camp.”

“Get back here and do your part, camp slut! Bertha can’t defend you here. Every second you keep running is one I’ll keep in mind when we get you.”

“Full speed on,” Alden said. Looking up, Claeri didn’t duck her head merely for the branches swiping at her face. The words hurled at her might as well have been rocks, pesky projectiles she had to shield her mind from. “They’re trash, they’re nothing.” Alden made sure to shout it back at their pursuers, a victorious roar to inspire Claeri. Whether its provocation fueled their opposition more than it inspired Claeri, Alden wasn’t sure, but after a full day of getting fucked and dominated by the giants of the Sorrel Clan, he was eager for a fight.

Claeri released one hand from Alden and used it to shove her way forward, the treetops a nuisance. As one might expect from her delicate character, Claeri didn’t handle it well. A surprisingly large bush on her sole would make her stop up for a moment, a projecting rock was something she noticed and cautioned not to step on. While having the size to push the trees aside, she avoided their chunky middle and tried to zip through the edge of the branches and would sometimes even sidle between. Recklessness was needed, not this caution. Alden’s hopes sunk; he couldn’t help but feel disappointed. Somewhere in his head, the idea was born of him wrestling free from these fingers and jumping off, making his own way through the woods. His chances were far from poor. But then he’d leave Claeri to her own, and not only was her delicacy a flaw in these trials, but it succeeded in capturing his pity. He couldn’t leave her like this.

The trees cleared up, though that might not have been the benefit Alden expected. Their pursuers were simply faster than Claeri. One of them, with short yellow hair and a necklace of cheap beads, bit her teeth together with an upraised nose as she accelerated. She had the nasty look of someone ill-mannered, Alden could feel it. The other had longer red hair, tied poorly near the neck. Their shoddy shorts and loose breast-covering was the Sorrel Clan’s usual.

“I can’t,” Claeri gasped, slowing down.

“Got you now, maiden.” A foot kicked at Claeri’s ankles and a hand shoved the back of her head, throwing her down. Claeri twisted slightly, Alden hopping out of her hand and rolling through the grass, summoning his base magics. Claeri was pinned on the ground, a knee on her back. The other giant, the red-haired one, reached for Alden. He sprung forward under her hand and then bounced up, ramming his fist right into her belly. He rebounded from the force, the giant staggering back with a widened surprise over her face.

She stabilized and rubbed her stomach, panting from her recent sprint. “That hurt.” That was his one advantage, they’d gotten themselves tired while he had gotten carried. The other giant sat on Claeri’s back, folding her arms behind her. Claeri barely fought back. Seeing that gave Alden a mix of emotions. Helping her felt hopeless, but leaving such a defenseless person alone felt worse.

The red-haired giant threw her leg out, her dirty sole aiming for Alden. He dodged and kicked the ankle where it landed, making her flinch. The other leg came flying through, but Alden dove out of the way and cast a slice of magic. It struck her hip, finding a poorly sown-together portion where the shorts burst open, revealing her left cheek.

“Ah.” She rubbed her ass, investigating the parted flaps of the tear. “Good aim, you horny mage. You don’t mind coming in here?” She slapped her ass and winked. “Leave that princess and come with us, handsome. We’ll promise you the best part of your life, and it won’t cost you anything but time.”

“That’s an expensive currency,” Alden said. “Especially when spent on tramps like you.”

“Alden, watch out!”

Claeri’s warning was too late. The wind was knocked out of him as a hand snatched him from behind. The other giant had left his meek partner and snuck up on him.

The red-haired one laughed, slapping her ass again. “So easily distracted by this beauty. You pretend you’re better, but you can’t take your eyes off it. Get him here.”

“Leave us alone!” Claeri said while trying to get up, only to be kicked back down. The blonde returned Alden to his red-haired opponent before returning to Claeri. Alden’s arms were pinned in her closed fist. He was brought up before her grinning face. She had dark eyes, a scar over her cheek, and a small nose. Her panting breath washed over him, a hot smell of cheap wine.

“I like having to fight for it,” she said, a quieter tone reserved for their close distance. Her tongue stuck out in what was comparable to the lunge of a spear, striking his head with a spongy stab. She retracted and lunged again, prodding his head. On the third stab, she let it linger on his face, flicking up and down. He had to close his eyes from the amassing saliva. A fiery spite burned within him, one that didn’t arise against higher people like Big Bertha or Lady Hex. But these were nobodies. He couldn’t stand it. At his heart, he was still Alden Oakwell, the son of the Great Mage Gerard Oakwell. He had seen greater things in life than being a tossed-around toy in a Wessfarrow clan, now to be humiliated by garbage like this.

Alden bit at the large tongue.

She recoiled, snorting, the huff of air stroking his wet, air-sensitive face. “Oh yeah?” She slipped her closed fist down to reveal more of his upper torso, then opened her mouth. Right around his collar bone and upper shoulder blades was where her teeth clamped down, biting on and off. Alden grunted, imprisoned in fingers and teeth. She bit him a couple of times, lapped away at his face once, then remembered what gave her the idea of biting him and folded the tongue away from his mouth.

“I can do whatever the fuck I want with you, human,” she whispered, bringing him out of her mouth. Raising him so his eyes were level with hers, her tongue shot up to pick at his manhood. He didn’t squirm, didn’t show any discomfort like she wanted. Having been milked as much as he’d been yesterday helped build up a sexual insensitivity.

“Hey, Kinnie, get him over here,” the blonde on top of Claeri said. “I’ve got an idea.”

The redhead spat on Alden’s face before handing him over, angry she couldn’t do more to him. The blonde, however, sat on Claeri’s back with both her arms folded there.

The blonde took Alden before Claeri’s pussy. “Let’s make them real tired of each other.” She poked Alden’s head and shoulders inside, shifting her fingers to hold onto his ankles, and before he could use his freed arms to summon magic, she shoved him right in. The difference in size from Bertha’s was enormous. While Bertha’s had comfortably eaten Alden up and could likely have fit another human in there, Claeri’s vaginal walls pressed down on him tightly. In a way, he felt it as a sign of her precious love for him, the way she held him against her chest felt like it was now being down by the muscles of her pussy. It didn’t want to let him go.

However, their bullies didn’t seek to end it so early. Alden entered only to exit, only to enter and exit again, the hold on his ankles making sure to pump him in and out of there as if he were the component of a wild machine trying to keep the whole factory going.

Claeri gasped, an airy slip of breath against the grass. Her middle tightened. The muscular walls had no time to keep Alden in place before the guiding hand took him away. However, they were quickly rewarded with another taste of him as he was sent back in, slammed into her cervix. The first squelching sound came as the liquids developed, spilling into Alden’s mouth and nose. Claeri was enjoying it, but the bully pumped harder and harder, intent on not stopping at merely one or two or three orgasms, but to make Claeri sick of it. The pumping became faster and faster, the giant’s arm and shoulder straining from all the effort. It was an act of violence.

Alden couldn’t make sense of time and space. Existence was a wet vortex, everything twisting, sounds contorting. Some part of him was aware enough to realize his experience wasn’t normal. It was as if he were fainting, but aware of the process.

Suddenly, he floated in space, the skies both above and below. Claeri hovered an arm’s length before him, human-size and snuggled up into a fetal position. Was he dreaming? Alden tried to speak, nothing leaving his mouth. He reaching his hand forward and grabbed her shoulder.

Something woke in him, the ability to summon magic. That felt strange. He’d always had it, yet it coursed in him with a new vigor. Alden tried to feel the location of this ever-flowing tide of energy, pin it down. He surrounded it with his attention and focused. It was reminiscent of his first time summoning magic.

Claeri screamed in a burst of white energy, throwing her hands up behind her. The blonde giant which sat on her was launched skywards, far above the treetops, as insignificant as if she were human.

“What the hell?” The other giant tripped back. The instinct was to get onto Claeri and push her back down as they were used to doing, but this new, unfathomable information of her friend being sent airborne was visibly stunning her. She almost came forward to kick Claeri, then backed off. Claeri shone in a white light, the energy pulsating from her pussy, from Alden.

The launched blonde fell back down, landing with a crash that made the leaves on the trees flutter. Her elbow and shoulder snapped, wrenching out a guttural scream. Claeri got up and snapped at the red-haired one who tried to get away, fingers locked around her ponytail.

Claeri ripped half her hair clean off, the tug so powerful that the giant was practically sent into half a backflip. The blonde ran away with her broken arm, the red-hair tried to get on her feet, moving so tenderly it was as if a cup of water had been placed on her head and not one drop was allowed to spill. One sudden movement made a cry of pain come out, freezing her, and in such a stilted manner did she too escape from there, trailing after her friend.

Claeri only watched. Awe, terror, she observed her own hands and noted the vitality coursing through her very being. “What’s happening? Alden, did you see that?” She reached down and grabbed his legs, extracting him from her pussy.

The energy faded, the white glow subsiding. It all vanished, returned to the helpless, frail girl who had been chased all the way out here.

“You threw them…” Alden moaned, the cum drooping off his body. “I saw it.”

”How did you see it?”

“I saw what you did. One of them, they were thrown into the air, then plummeted right back down. The other, you tore her damn hair off. My god, Claeri.”

“I… We had to, right? But, I don’t know how.” Claeri waved her free arm, kicked her leg at the air, searching for something on herself. “It’s gone. What was that?”

“I felt something before, when we were at the pool,” Alden said. “I thought I had your perspective, for just a moment. And, back in the tent, when I was in Bertha, I saw one of her memories.”

“How? Are you a seer?”

“No, I’m a mage.”

“But what was that?”

“I…” It was the words Alden had always wanted to hear. “I think it’s my art.”

Chapter End Notes:

That concludes the first part of the Artless. Alden and Claeri’s journey isn’t over, as you can tell. Alden’s newfound art opens a new adventure for them. When I do finish the sequel, it will first be released on my gumroad before I begin releasing the chapters bit by bit here, which goes for most of my stories.


I hope you enjoyed the read!