- Text Size +

Alden didn’t merely see what Bertha saw in her memories, he saw glimpses of her mind and what she knew. The Sorrel Clan had been tipped off about a secret mine near a village which was harvesting magical minerals and shipping them to Gharn. Bertha was headed to fix this issue.

Brandishing her trusted shield on her right forearm, Bertha wore a short skirt barely reaching the knees and a brassiere keeping her large breast in place. Around her midriff, wrists, ankles, and neck, she wore bands of bony trinkets. They were the remains of humans, long bones and skulls and ribs and shoulder blades clinking as she went. A few human-sized cabins near flatter terrain could be seen, and its people scurried inside at the sight of her, even though those measly wooden structures would do little to stop Bertha’s advance, if she chose to go after them. Any suspended decoration or piece of pottery swayed, bells chiming and weakly made doors creaking from the hinges; Bertha’s mighty feet shook the very earth. Especially when she marched as she did, purposefully stamping her soles down to enhance the desired tremors. Behind her, a trail of clear footprints was left in the grassy plains. Anyone who saw them would be left slack-jawed at their size, wondering how it was possible for giants to reach such height. Even then, they’d wonder how those prints were so massive, and perhaps they might reach the terrifying conclusion that the War Queen Big Bertha had come.

A clear path showed itself, wounding through the grass, over the hills, and towards a village. Near the village was a great opening into the earth, the quarry, both huddled around a smaller mountain. The mines were there at the beginning mountain line. A few giant-sized pine trees helped keep the deeper portions of the village hidden. At a quick glance, it might seem like another couple of cabins.

A set of humans approached her from the village periphery, to meet her outside the village. An older man stood at the front, the chieftain, flanked by a V-formation of men and women behind him. All mages, most likely. Their united arrangement revealed they had prepared themselves, likely having scouted Bertha from afar. It was one of Bertha’s weaknesses, she wasn’t subtle. But her strength compensated for that quite well.

They stopped a distance away, expecting Bertha to do the same. “What brings you here—”

They stopped, but Bertha hadn’t. Her march continued until she stepped on top of the two nearest mages standing to the chieftain’s sides. She stood astride him, everyone else backing off with a ready globe of shining energy over their hands.

“I’ve come to look at your mines,” Bertha announced. She stood with the left hand on her waist, the right one holding the shield. She didn’t even bother making eye contact with the chieftain; that required her to stoop forward. It made him feel that much more insignificant, that he had nothing but the bottom of a skirt to look up at and communicate with. The decoration of human bones she wore also caught anxious looks.

“I’m not sure your great magnificence would fit through our tiny spaces.”

“I’ll squeeze through.” No one mentioned the issue of the two mages unwillingly relegated to partaking in this conversation from the cramped underground of Bertha’s dirty soles.

“That would cause great damage to our roads and buildings, I’m afraid.”

“That’s a sacrifice we’ll have to live with.” Bertha raised her right foot, scrunching her sole to make the flattened mage come loose. He dropped back to the footprint on the grass, where he belonged. “And I’ll want to see all of your products.” She did the same with her left foot, two mages out of commission, then planned to keep walking. Bertha was well aware that all the mages had encircled her.

In the periphery of her vision, she kept an eye on them, knowing the chieftain would give a non-verbal command. She decided she wouldn’t wait, and her decision was rewarded. They indeed decided to attack, right as Bertha pivoted on the next step and leaped forward. They cast their magic, and Bertha found two new mages under her feet. The globes of energy hit her shoulder, leg, and stomach, and their prickling impact was pitiful. The most significant one was the one on her stomach, which was like a harsh finger jabbed into her.

Bertha laughed. “Is that it? I should have sent my slaves to handle this issue.” She kicked with her feet to throw the two newly trampled mages away. A few of the mages already broke from the formation, escaping back to the village.

“Wait, stop!” the chieftain called. “We cannot let her destroy our home.” Bertha’s shadow fell over him. She grabbed him in her hand.

Several mages jumped up towards her, their bodies brimming with colored energy. Bertha swung her shielded arm upward, a few metallic clunks thudding as she literally swatted them away like flies, sending them skyward.

“Helping Gharn, you little scum?” Bertha said, standing tall with the chieftain in her hand. All the defending mages had retreated to the village, behind the trees. “Did you think I wouldn’t find out? Did you think I wouldn’t come, like I am today, to show you the grievous mistake of betraying this country?”

“Wessfarrow is no country!” the chieftain called. “We have run this village ourselves for centuries, no banner you put on our lands will change that!”

Bertha walked towards the village, holding the chieftain before her face. “If I don’t own this village, how is it that I can do whatever I want with you and all your people, you weak fool?”

Shrouded amidst the leaves, three mages jumped at her from the trees. Bertha didn’t flinch like they might have expected. She snapped forward with an open mouth, catching one of them between her teeth. The two others struck her collarbone with their magic-infused fists, causing Bertha to recoil back. That brought her chest upwards, and they had no time to jump off before her cleavage swallowed both. Bertha squeezed her chest together and sealed them in, no option to move. Meanwhile, she chewed wildly, pummeling the mage in her mouth with her teeth while also wrestling him about with her tongue. The precise strikes of her tongue didn’t allow him to wave his arms about and cast any magic. Bertha chewed aggressively for another couple of bites before spitting him out to be kicked away. The mage crashed right through the rooftop of a house like a projectile, its inhabitants pouring out in fear.

“Watch closely, all of you!” Bertha shouted, stepping through the obstructing branches. A decent amount were in the streets, others peering out through their windows. “I would defend this village with my life if any outsider threatened it. Instead, you betray this country, you help outsiders who try and kill me and destabilize Wessfarrow. I am your ruler, and you have earned my wrath.” Bertha brought her skirt up and plunged the chieftain right into her pussy before them all. “Repent, you worms!”

Bertha kicked her way through a couple of houses, timber and clay scattering as if spat out from a tornado. The quarry beside the mountain was in her sight. She unstrapped the shield affixed to her forearm. Leaning back with a turn, twisting her waist, she wound her arm around the ledge of the shield. With athletic strength, she spun and cast the disc forward, and the shield struck a prominent chunk of cliffside higher up, the crunch of ston. It broke off and brought about a rockslide cascading down the mountain. “There you come, like rats scurrying out of your holes.” The miners and every worker alike spilled out from the mines, everyone distancing themselves from the mountain. They were shepherded right towards Bertha.

She retrieved the two mages smothered in place between her breasts and threw them onto a rocky surface. Bertha walked on top of them, and upon stone, their magic wouldn’t defend their bodies as well. Their bones crunched underneath her doughy soles, and Bertha marched on towards the quarry and all the miners, licking her lips.

 

***

 

Alden snapped awake. If asked by someone before all this, he wouldn’t have described Bertha’s adventures to be any tempered, diplomatic ordeal, but seeing it instilled him with a new fear. Villages and lives were snuffed out under her merciless advance.

However, Alden didn’t have much time to process the visions he’d seen before realizing what had woken him. A tongue, prodding at his face. He was still inside Bertha’s pussy, a hotter and more cramped place than he remembered before falling asleep.

“You better work harder than that if you really want it.” That was Bertha’s voice, her pelvis rocking forward and throwing Alden about within her. The tongue was Claeri’s. Her mouth and tongue worked hard to open Bertha’s pussy, and through the opened tunnel Alden could see her pale face and blue eyes peeping in to see her progress. After a scouting report, her mouth came over the exit, the tongue poking back inside.

Alden crawled towards the exit, but didn’t make it far before a force from above pinned him in place. Bertha’s index found the right spot on her lower abdomen.

“Oh no, you just sit comfortably in there. Only she’s allowed to do any work.” Claeri’s tongue poked in again, spearing his face. The tip swirled about on his nose, forehead, mouth. With a weak upwards flick, she tried to scoop him out with a hooking motion under his chin. A tongue dripping with saliva and vaginal walls excreting their thick love liquids made for an exceptionally slippery combination. The difficulty made it take more time, to Bertha’s benefit, as she got to lie down and be subject to more of Claeri’s mouth-work on her most sensitive parts.

Claeri got a better grip on Alden’s head, her tongue-flicks sliding him out an inch here-and-there. Soon enough, she could slip most of her tongue in under his naked front and retract, sliding him out.

There had to be something Alden didn’t know, for Claeri didn’t pull back and declare it done. She grabbed Alden with her mouth and smothered him into the bloated lips, as if they were the floor needing to be cleaned and Alden was the sponge. Bertha’s moans intensified, the muscles in her neck tensing, her abdomen flexed, the two slaves tied to her nipples jiggling about as she shook. Alden found his head pancaked between the clit and the strongest efforts of Claeri’s facial muscles, essentially kissed into it, and he thought he would melt in all the softness. In all the chaos, he couldn’t differentiate cum from spit, but he tried to cough out whatever found its way into him.

Everything was upended. Bertha flipped over, clamping her chunky thighs around Claeri’s helpless little head. Claeri was on bottom, Alden on top of her nose, and Bertha sat over them. She finished the job herself, slamming her pussy down on top of Alden and humping Claeri’s face with him.

“You like him so much?” Bertha said though clenched teeth, huffing. “You’d dare be late? I said before sunset. That means before sunset, nothing else.” She closed her fingers around Claeri’s scalp, holding her in place as the relentless pussy and inner thigh flesh swabbed over her, bringing Alden with. Claeri tried to grimace her face shut, her head burrowed into the bed under Bertha’s weight.

Bertha let a guttural roar rip, showing the darkest depths of her vocal cords. With a spastic jolt of her hip, an explosion of sticky cum was vomited out of her pussy. The humps didn’t end immediately, they abated in strength, a lazy slide still secreting a bit of cum. Alden and Claeri would have drowned in it if she didn’t get off at last, falling forward back on the bed.

It took him a couple of moments, but Alden raised his head from where he lay across Claeri’s cheek. Seeing the state of her, all beaten and wet for a thing one could hardly call a mistake, Alden knew it was something he had to act on. There was no way she was ok with this, and Alden would make her see that.