- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
There is one chapter and it can be pretty long.

The story has AI generated pictures to enhance the experience and make reading it easier to recognize breaks
"Wake up, you sleepy head." An angry feminine voice yells at you from above. "We will starve if both of us act like you."
You open your eyes and blink several times. The bright tropical sun blinds you temporarily as it adjusts to the light. You pull your hand out of the sand to block the sun to help adjust even faster. When you can see, you see the person speaking to you.
"Is that the way to speak to a higher ranking officer?" You grumble as you wake up.
"If you start acting like the first officer, besides we are part of a merchant ship, not the military. I won't get court marital." Kamala stated. She looked very angry at you. "I might starve though if we don't do anything."
"We won't starve. We have a week left of rations left if we ration the rations. Darn, that was a tongue twister." You sit up and rub the sand out of your hair.
"If you have time for tongue twisters, you could search for food with me." Kamala grumpily glares down at you relaxing in the afternoon.
"The heat of the day is not a good time to waste energy. We need to rest then." You express your concern about working too hard in this situation.
For context, we are shipwrecks. Our cargo ship hit an unregistered coral during a storm. With no other options, we abandon ship. You grabbed Kamala from the communication deck as she launched the S.O.S. signal. You and her were stuck in one of the escape rafts together. After floating for three days, you landed on an island. It was a pretty reasonable island, with lots of jungle and vegetation. The size should be in between 10 - 20 miles across. You couldn't get an accurate size. You were now two days on the island with Kamala, living off the rations in the evacuation raft.
"Are you making up an excuse to not work?" Her yellow eyes beam furiously at you.
"We burn more energy in the heat of the sun. It would be better to do this in the evening or morning when it is cool."
Kamala was in charge of making sure all the equipment on the ship ran smoothly. She would mostly stay in the main cabin looking over the instruments. She wasn't a sailor, more so an engineer. So, shipwreck didn't appear on her radar to worry about. You had thought about it. She also didn't dress that well for the sea. She wore a white button up shirt and jeans. She had more gear but she threw that away as it was impractical for a shipwreck. To speak more to her professional manner, her black hair was neatly cut and well groomed. Her dark skin helped her with the beating sun though. Both of you still need to put on sunscreen to protect from burning your skin. She had a slim build which would be useful for not requiring a lot of food to maintain, unlike other sailors on the boat that probably would have ran out of rations.

Girl in a jacket

"Fine, I will go look for it myself." Kamala huffed. She started to march down the shoreline.
"Don't forget to take water with you." You called out to her, pointing to the raft for her to take a water bottle with her.
She turned back, "Yes, I know." She continued down the beach.
You laid back down to make sure that you would be rested for the day, not wasting energy in the hot sun. You had planted a flag on the beach to signal to any passing boat that you needed to be rescued. It would be good for you to keep an eye out for a boat and fire a flare. That would be better but there had to be a search and rescue boat or plane out there since Kamala sent out an S.O.S.
As the afternoon was slipping away, you noticed that Kamala hadn't come back. You were starting to worry. You got up and walked along the shoreline. As you make your way along the beach for a long time, you finally see her walking out of the jungle.
"Where did you go? I thought we agreed to come back to our camp after a certain time period." You scold her.
"Now you decide to act as First Mate. I told you I was looking for food. I found some." Kamala munches on a slice of fruit as she walks up to you.

Girl in a jacket

"Do you know what kind of fruit it is?" You stared at the fruit in her hand. You had not seen a fruit like that before. It was making you a little cautious.
"No, but I tried it. It's delicious." Kamala munches another bite.
"Are you sure it is not poisonous?" You stare hard at the odd fruit. It looked edible but your gut was telling you not to eat it.
"I probably should have thought of that before I ate it." She looks to the side as she realizes that she probably made a mistake. "Oh, well. I am fine. So, I probably won't die if I eat it again." She chews on it once more. "It's really good."
"I'm going to stick to rations. The fruit might look pleasant and sweet right now but in a few hours you could be in a world of pain." You state your opinion about that fruit. It looked harmless but warning signals were going off in your head.
"Suit yourself." She pushes past you. You turn to follow her as she walks backwards smugly. "Shouldn't we get back to base?"
"Yes, we do." You grumble and follow her.
You needed to get back to camp. The sun would set in a few hours. Your mind wonders how to take care of Kamala if that fruit did cause a stomach cramp later on. That didn't draw your only attention. All this time, while Kamala talked to you, her breasts seemed to be bigger, having some bounce to them.
Kamala continued to eat the fruit she found all the way back to the beach base. There, you grabbed binoculars and scanned the horizon for any ships or low flying planes. There was none. They probably guessed you didn't float this far on your raft. They would expand the search area soon.
"I'm tired." Kamala groans. She lays down where you laid down earlier.
"That's because you went exploring in the middle of the day. You wasted a lot of energy when it would drain faster. Now, we need to get up and go to the jungle base." You scold her, while gathering rations and equipment. The jungle camp was to protect you from the elements at night. "And you will be very tired carrying stuff." You toss her a bag to load up.
"Now you're acting like a first mate." Kamala sarcastically remarks. She grudgingly gets up. "Where was this before?"
"Shut up." You continue loading your bags.
"I don't think I'll ever understand you." Kamala says.
"Well, you shouldn't." You grunt.
Once you finish packing the supplies, you and Kamala head into the jungle. You take the lead. It took thirty minutes, mostly because you had to circle around a lot as you had made a path that was easily marked. As you lead, you thought about the relationship you had with Kamala before the shipwreck. You had thought her cute but with her abrasive attitude put you off. It really showed up with this, lost on a tropical island setting. You wished for something to change in her personality to make her more reasonable, affectionate.
"We are here." You walk into the small clearing. It had a spot for a campfire in the middle and small containers. "I'm going to cut a straight path to the beach tomorrow morning so the trek isn't so long. That should make you happy that I actually work."
"Is that because you got bored?" Kamala insulting jokes at your expense.
"Can't you say-" You were about to retort when you turned around. A surprise greeted you.
Kamala's hair had grown longer. It wasn't short and neat. It was reaching past her shoulders and a bit messy. That wasn't all. The hair was changing color. Several locks of hair were stripes of green and the black hair was fading into green as well.
"Kamala, your hair." You point at her hair.
"What about my hair?" She grabs a piece of it angrily. She pauses for a second as she registers that it was longer.
"Shit, what happened to my hair?" She frantically pulls her hair into view to try and understand the change.
"It's turning green." You point to her head. Shocked at this development as much as she is.
"Holy shit! Is this permanent? Am I turning into an alien?" Kamala hectically rummages through her hair in panic.

Girl in a jacket

"I don't think so. I think it is because of the fruit, unless it is an alien fruit and does turn you into an alien. For it to be permanent, I have no answer." You try to remain calm.
"Fuck!" Kamala stomps her feet in frustration. She runs her hands through her hair. "How does this happen exactly? Fruit shouldn't do this. It isn't scientific." She has more questions than answers.
"How are you sure? You ate the fruit and I didn't." You internally laugh at her predicament. "I thought that the fruit was bad news and it seems like I was right."
"I-I guess you're right." Kamala sighs and sways her head back and forth as she thinks about her situation. She looks at you. "I can't believe I am stuck like this."
You were shocked at this Kamala. She had calmed down a bit and looked a little depressed. You guess suddenly having your hair turning green could make you reconsider life.
"I think we should see what happens when you leave the island." You suggest.
"Why? What if I stay green forever?" Kamala asks.
"I don't know, but we will be able to find out once we get off the island." You aim to give her hope. They should still be searching for you.
"I hope they don't think I am a freak." She walks past you towards the fire pit. "I will probably be caught up in the news as some abnormality." She then buries her face in her hands. "Fuck, my colleges are going to laugh at me so hard." She felt a wave of shame.
"Why bother with them? They wouldn't understand what we went through." You try to make sure she doesn't focus on that. It would lead to depression. She needs a positive or grumpy attitude for survival. "Besides, that is a theoretical thought for the future. It might not even stay green forever. That is another future possibility."
"I know." Kamala joylessly puts sticks and leaves into the fire pit. "It's just that it is weird and it is on me. The girl they never would believe who gets a crazy hairdo or dye. I was the serious one in college." She strikes a match to get the fire started.
"Then you can show them that you can go crazy" You interject as you watch the fire grow. You finish storing the rations and supplies. "Sorry. That was probably insensitive." You realize what you said was probably not good for the current circumstances.
"No, you're good. I should say, 'I'm sorry'. I have been a bitch to you in this shipwreck. When you try to be nice, I have been blowing it off." Kamala apologizes.
"That is okay. I've been a jerk too. I was only trying to help."
"Well, you helped, and I appreciate it." Kamala turns to you. "Even if you need to work on your communication skills. The tone is awful." Kamala gives you a playful smirk.
"Well, excuse me." You jokingly feign being insulted. This causes Kamala to giggle. She is very cute and pretty when she actually smiles.
"If the First Mate would like to work on his communication skills, can he read how to prepare these rations? I lost my reading glasses in the shipwreck." She holds up a ration for you to read. This is not demeaning in any way. She is finally showing a brighter side of herself.
"Gladly." You offer.

**************************************

As you sit around the fire, night settles in and it becomes dark. With no light pollution, a fire pit lit up the clearing, as well as the night sky. It was brilliant. If it wasn't for being shipwreck, this could be a romantic camping trip.
"I wish my hair would stop changing." Kamala groans.
"I do admit. It is strange." You marvel at the transformation of her hair over the evening into the night. The hair had grown a little bit longer and muck wilder. It had become a brilliant green. "But it is pretty."

Girl in a jacket

"Thank you." Kamala blushes slightly. She refocuses herself into a stern look. "But I am still upset that I ate that fruit."
"We had no idea it would do this. Eating an unknown fruit normally has the consequences of an upset stomach or worse, death. This should be counted as a minor thing." You assure her. This should be seen as a blessing.
"I should consider myself lucky." She sighs. She gazes up into the beautiful night sky. "I'm glad that it seems to be only this. I won't turn into some sort of alien." She ponders how her life would change if she did turn into something else. "I mean, I would have to live off of plants and not meat. How would I survive that?"
"Why would you think that you would have to live off plants?" You were curious as to why she was concerned about that.
"I don't know. I guess since it was a fruit I ate and not some injection in a science lab. I would eat differently." She shrugs. "I don't know. What if I turn into a plant? What would life be like that? I would consume sunlight and water."
"Now you're talking crazy. I'm sure you won't change into an alien or a plant. It is not scientific." You chuckle at those ideas.
"My hair turned green and got longer." Kamala looks back down at you with a dubious stare.
"Point taken."
"What if I turn into some weird animal? I bet everyone would think I was a monster." She grimaces. "Especially after seeing what happened to my hair." Kamala starts rubbing her head nervously. It made it even more wilder, like her worries.
"If you turn into any weird thing, I will still treat you as you. You are still the same person to me." You tell her. This comforts Kamala.
"Thanks. I hope you're right." Kamala sighs. She looks up at the stars once again. You swear you could see her blushing. Your words had penetrated deep into her heart, to ease her fears and worry. The green hair had made her fret what would happen if you were rescued and she had to explain her new hair and anything else her mind had created of what could happen since she ate that fruit. It made her mind go to all sorts of places that frightened her. But if there was one person that could be there, it was okay.
"Anyway," Kamala slaps her legs, "we need to go to bed." She got up, hiding her face. She didn't want you to potentially read her feelings.
"I agree." You stand up and brush yourself off. "Goodnight, Kamala." You give her a polite bow before walking around the fire.
You unroll your sleeping bag and lay it out. Kamala does the same. As you slide into your bag, Kamala lays on top, open to the elements.
"Aren't you worried about rain or anything?" You ask. She was switching up her routine from when you shipwrecked here.
"I've got longer hair now. I roll around a lot. If I roll too close to the fire, I might light up." Kamala gives a reason for her odd sleeping arrangement.
"I can see that being a hazard. Goodnight." You bundle up in your sleeping bag. It swaddles you into sleepiness.
"Night." Kamala whispers to you. Before she falls asleep, she puts her arms behind her head, letting her head rest on them to enjoy the starry sky.
You slip into dreamland, only to be woken by a small popping noise and a tiny object landing on your face.
"Hmm, is it raining?" You gaze up into the night sky, expecting clouds, but all you see are the stars and the moon. The moon is fully lighting up your campsite with moonlight to make things very visible.
"Did a bird drop a dookie on me?" You rub the spot on your face where the tiny object hit. It was dry.
"That is weird." You sat up to see if you could see anything nearby. A small object rolls down into your lap. "What is this?" You pick it up.
The object is a button, a button to a shirt.
"How did a button hit my face when I am on an uninhabited island?" You scratch your head about the weird circumstance.
This is followed by another small popping noise, on the other side of the burnt out campfire.
"Is everything alright over there?" You call out to Kamala.
She had rolled off her sleep bag mat and was on the grass. She was on her back and snoring happily. Everything about her seemed normal, even the green hair, except her shirt. The white shirt was stretched tightly around her breasts. Several buttons had already flown off the expanding bust, causing holes to peak into her cleavage. The frail, skinny engineer was developing a nice rack. She was also getting noticeably curvier. Her waistline was getting fuller and her hips wider. It wasn't much but you couldn't call her a stick anymore.
Pop!
Another button flew off. The shirt was really trying to stop the growth but it was impossible. The buttons were stretched and held on tight to the other side of the growing canyon. The last three buttons held valiantly until Kamala inhaled deeply.
Pop! Pop! Pop!
The buttons flew high into the air and scattered to the four winds. Kamala's new big breasts jiggled as they bounced free of the shirt. All the while, she was still dreaming away, unaware of the fact that her chest was being exposed to the elements. Those round orbs were no longer hidden under her shirt. They were on full display.

Girl in a jacket

"I will wait until tomorrow to deal with this." You blush as you roll over in your sleeping bag, blushing from seeing her naked tits. You thought it would be bad to wake her up with her chest exposed. The wrong idea would probably be interpreted if she saw you next to her in a vulnerable state. She would think of you as a pervert trying to take advantage. That would be bad
You close your eyes and drift back into sleep.

*********************************

You awaken to the sound of birds chirping, waves crashing, and Kamala screaming.
"Shit! What the hell is happening to me?"
You were startled as you shot up. You looked around to see if there was anyone else as the morning sun had risen over the horizon. You turn over to Kamala to see what she was yelling about. When you saw it, you should have known. She was holding her enlarged breasts in her hands. She was panicking. She was looking at her newly formed boobs like they were a curse.
"First the hair, now my boobs." Kamala screams. She was freaking out about her recent changes.
"Don't most girls like having bigger boobs?" You say sarcastically and groggily as you wake up.
"Not funny." She glares at you harshly.
"My bad." You raise your hands to apologize. "I'm still getting up. My mind isn't working yet." You make an excuse.
"You're good. I'm just freaking out as some other thing has changed since eating that fruit." Kamala whines about her new body.
"At least this one doesn't seem too weird of a reaction. The green hair was definitely odd. Since the fruit is causing some mysterious reaction, it would be good if we monitored it." You decide to take a more active approach to calm her down. Things were getting weird but you had to think of a way to ease her worry. Fear and panic are not great on a deserted island. "We can figure out what is causing these changes."
"It's the fruit." Kamala states as if that is obvious.
"It is indeed the fruit." You raise a finger to agree with her. "But what if there was something else on this island that is stimulating the changes. What if stress releases a hormone that is reacting to a chemical in the fruit. What if it reacts with another plant to cause inflammation. There could be other things on this island stimulating the fruit you ate to change you."
"So it could be multiple things? outside the fruit affecting me since I ate the fruit?" She becomes hopeful.
"It's possible. We won't know until we get rescued until we can research it fully. But that doesn't mean we can't do our own study to stop these changes if possible." You sound very smart when you come up with an idea.
"I haven't thought of it that way." She becomes pensive as she thinks over what you said. Her engineering mind goes to work. "I ate the fruit but it wasn't until later that the changes happened. I had a few before you showed up." She begins to list off some scientific stuff you didn't know about. This kept her occupied as you loaded up things to go to the beach. You handle all of it because her thinking like this was better than worrying.
"I think I got it." She stands up from sitting down. "I think I know a stimulation that I must try."
"What is it?" You look over at her, blushing immediately.
She had taken her shirt off so torso and up were exposed, allowing you to see her wonderful body.
"I think pollen is causing the reaction. I didn't start having these transformations until we walked into the jungle. I must be reacting to something in here in combination with the fruit. If I go to the beach, it should start to wear off." Kamala excitedly exclaims her hypothesis.
"So we should stay at the beach all day and set up base there." You look away to avoid staring at her naked body.
"Mhmm." Kamala nods. "I will stay there all day and test my theory." She leans in closer. Her excitement is making her unaware of what she is doing.
"I will move things from base to the beach. You will keep an eye out for any ships or planes to signal them." Your voice is strained as you try to keep eye contact off her bouncy boobs.
"I was already doing that but I can be more diligent." Kamala pauses as she notices your behavior. "Is something wrong?"
"You don't have a shirt on." You state why you were avoiding eye contact with her, trying to not be a pervert.
Kamala looks down and sees that she had indeed been flashing you with her boobs. She blushes as she becomes aware of what she did. She puts a hand on top of one as she becomes shy.
"Do you think that I look pretty?" She asks nervously.
This was an oddball question coming from her. The stern and machine behaving engineer known as Kamala was asking about her appearance. She had been unconcerned about those things on the ship. She was on duty first. With the whole ordeal of eating the mysterious fruit, how she looked seemed to matter, especially from you.
"Yes, you do look pretty." You stare directly into her eyes, avoiding looking down at her breasts.
"Thank you." She is unsure of what to say next. She is flustered by the fact that you complimented her. "I'm glad that I look pretty to you."
"You're welcome." You smile nervously. She is looking very cute. "But could you put your shirt on?" You tried to keep some modesty between the two of you.
"About that." Kamala looks to the side in embarrassment. "I lost all my buttons when my breasts grew. I can't cover them. I could try a blanket." She offers a solution.
"That will make you sweaty and hot. I don't want you getting heat stroke." You had to deny that solution.
"Can I just go topless? I don't mind if you see." She wiggles her body anxiously for your response. "It's just us."

Girl in a jacket

You were seeing that Kamala was viewing more than a simple crew member with that suggestion. She was showing signs that she liked you. This deserted island and the fruit shenanigans were opening up the stubborn Kamala into a more gentle soul. She was appreciating your actions to assist her and that was turning into affection.
"I think that is best. We don't want you to get heatstroke. I will try not to stare." You thought of no other option besides that. You didn't want it to sound perverted but logical for you were finding yourself attracted to her. This sweet Kamala was pulling at your heartstrings.
"It is okay if you stare but I would prefer if you would just treat me normally." Kamala smiles gently. She was flirting while maintaining her normal behavior, just a little bit.
"I will try my best." You agree nervously.
"Well, I better be off. I got to try this theory out." Kamala turns around and walks towards the path to the beach. Her ass bouncing against her tight pants as she did.
"I hope that is the case." You mumble to yourself about that theory. You didn't want anymore crazy transformation even though it looked good on her.
As you load everything to prepare to move the base camp to the beach, you remember that you need to create a shorter path. The natural path had many turns to make it long but a straight path should be a five minute walk. You decided to start off with making that path to make the journey between the camp and the beach much shorter. You pull out a big knife and begin to cut the underbrush.
By midday, you had made the path. It would be easy to haul the supplies over. You could get started on that but the heat of the day was upon you. Kamala was still doing her experiment and walking around the island on the beach to check for ships or low flying planes so you haven't seen her in a while. You decided it was a good idea to rest and take a nap to avoid expending energy in an unproductive setting. You set down a blanket and go to sleep.
"Uh, First Mate..." A timid Kamala's voice wakes you up. It is now the afternoon before evening. "I think that theory was wrong."
You sat up and looked over where Kamala's voice was coming from. You had to rub your eyes to make sure you weren't seeing things.
"I think it is all the fruit's fault." She mutters.
Kamala had grown in many areas. The main area was her height. Kamala had been shorter than you but now she towered over you. She must be 6'7" or 6'8". The frail engineer body was gone and was replaced with a curvy, luscious frame. Any model would be envious of her curves and body shape. Her thighs and calves were thick and toned, her hips and ass were plump and rounded. This seemed to have destroyed her jeans leaving only her a black pair of panties to cover herself. Her green hair was a wild mess hanging down her back. Her face had changed too. She was no longer the serious, business like person that you knew. Her lips were puffy and full. Her cheeks were rosy and her eyes sparkled. She looked cute and sexy with her sensual features.

Girl in a jacket

"How are we going to explain this transformation? I look like I ate the Kamala that was shipwrecked." Kamala sighs. She leans against a palm tree as she lets you look at her situation.
"I think we have to tell our rescuers the truth. There is no other way to explain it." You rub your head as you think about how to explain this. These transformations were getting serious even though they made Kamala very sexy. You also noted that Kamala seemed more calm than she was before with the other transformations. "As weird as it sounds, we have no other option to explain it. But how are you holding up with these transformations?" You ask her how she is doing.
"I am fine. The changes felt scary at first but I think I'm getting used to my body changing. After the long walks on the beach, thinking , I think I am able to accept it."
"What do you mean?" You tilt your head curiously.
"I feel confident with my new body. I am looking better than I have ever been. I might get laughed at for the green hair by my colleagues but I look so much better than them. I can accept what happened to me." Kamala looks down at her soft thighs that touch together. She was liking her body. She liked the fact that she now had more curves and bigger breasts. All the other girls in the engineering college would be jealous of her. She saw the benefits of this transformation.
"I'm glad you are seeing the positive in this. But what happens if there are more changes?" You ask about a situation if she changed even more.
"I don't know. I guess we will deal with it when it happens. For now, I am happy with my new body." Kamala smiles at you warmly.
Her positive attitude felt a little off. Even though she had been warming up and being more hospitable, to the point you were finding it very attractive, it didn't match the familiar, calculating, and stubborn Kamala from the ship. Either the trauma of the shipwreck and the fruit's effects had compromised all she knew that she broke, or that the fruit was changing her mentally. The trauma, oddly, was the more favorable reasoning. If it was because of the fruit, that would be scary because it meant the fruit was mystical or alien in origin.
You decide the trauma was the reasoning you chose for her behavior. It would help keep you positive instead of worrying a lot about her and the fruit.
"I can't argue with that." You stand up, making it clearer that you were smaller than Kamala now. "But I still want us to monitor you. The fruit still seems to be affecting you in ways we don't understand. I don't want all these changes just to be warning signs of death."
"Way to kill the mood." Kamala grins at you. She was being playful. "I know what you mean. I don't see why we can't enjoy our time here. We have survived a shipwreck and now we are stuck on an island with no one else around." Kamala bounces her eyebrows to hint at a very interesting situation between the two of you. She was more forward with her feelings and advances.
"Did you see any planes or boats? They should have expanded their search area today." You act as if you didn't take her hints. You were definitely aroused by her advances but you had to keep a level head. Survival could depend on it.
"Twice you are the mood killer." Kamala pouts. She then looks away stubbornly. That is more of the Kamala you know. "I didn't see any planes or boats. They haven't searched this area yet."
"Well, let's hope they do sooner rather than later." You look around the beach to make sure there weren't any dangers lurking. "If they don't come soon, we will need to eat off the local fauna. I don't know if that is a good idea." You gaze up and down Kamala's amazing body. It was stunning but also worrisome to you that a fruit could transform a skinny girl into a voluptuous woman.
"Are you saying that I look ugly?" Kamala acts offended.
"No, I'm not saying that at all." You put your hands up defensively. "It's just that you know, if you eat some kind of weird fruit it might behave differently between guys and girls." You come up with a reasonable excuse for your comment. It was also used to hopefully avoid answering Kamala's question.
"You didn't answer the question." Kamala leers at you as she presses harder.
You couldn't escape the question. You had to answer it. When you did, your relationship with Kamala would be different. You were afraid but hopeful.
"No, Kamala. I don't think you are ugly. I think you are beautiful." You admit to Kamala.
Kamala beams and looks at you adoringly. Her eyes seem to be sparkling brighter than normal. There was a sparkle in her eyes that made you feel like she knew. The behavior of being stoic hadn't hid the fact that you had been enjoying the results of the fruit's transformation sensually. She was transforming into a sexy woman. As that sparkle disappeared, a glint shone at the corner of her eye. It was the knowledge that she could use her sexy new body to arouse and manipulate you.
"That's so sweet. I think you are handsome and kind." Kamala claps her hands together as she bounces excitedly on her toes. She looked pleased.
"Thank you." You smile back at her. You didn't know if she was manipulating you.
She reaches over and grabs your hand. "Now that we confess feelings for each other. We should act upon it." She drags you towards the jungle. "Come on!"
"Hold on." You try to catch up with Kamala's quick pace. She was being very aggressive with this sudden sexual desire. You try to resist but Kamala won't stop. She holds your hand and pulls you along. "Can't we talk about this? This came out of nowhere."
Kamala stops her march back to the base camp. Letting go of your hand, you are able to catch your breath. She turns around to talk to you again. The sunlight of the setting sun makes her shine like a goddess. She grins lecherously at you. She seems so powerful and wildly seductive. "Oh, we can always talk about it. But then we won't get any fun action." She wiggles her hips suggestively.

Girl in a jacket

Your heart thumps at Kamala's boldness but is also concerned by it. Kamala had never been this forefront. It was very pushy from saying that you liked each other a moment ago.
"Let's talk about it for a second. We can't just bang right away. We only just said we like each other. We need to take things slow." You plead with her.
"That hasn't stopped you before. You have had one night stands with girls before at port. And you didn't take them slow." Kamala rolls her eyes. She takes a step closer to you. "You want me as much as I want you." She places her hands on your chest and kisses you passionately.
It was unexpected but exciting. Kamala kissed you with passion and lust. It was intoxicating to kiss her back. Your lips open easily, accepting her tongue. You feel flowers blooming in your stomach. You don't know what is happening but she feels so right.
After a few moments, Kamala breaks the kiss and smiles at you. "Is that a yes?" She asks.
You nod.
"Good." She whispers. She knows she has won. She tugs at her panties and they tear apart. She tosses them away as she is completely naked. You are enticed by her as you stare deep into her yellow eyes. The sun sets at the moment creating a mystical lighting to the jungle.
"Come, follow." She turns around and starts walking towards base camp. She gives you an excellent look at strong back and ass. She holds her hands in front of her as she is quietly eager for you. "The night is just beginning. Let us enjoy ourselves while it lasts." She giggles.
You follow Kamala on a fast walk. You are still feeling light headed from her kiss. She walks confidently and confidently she leads you. The glow of the twilight makes her glow like a goddess. You are captivated by her beauty and allure.
The base camp is in sight when Kamala stops her strides.
"It seems we forgot to take our supplies to the beach. That's okay. We can push them to the edge of the clearing." Kamala states. She grabs a few items and carries them in her arms.
"Why do you want to move the things to the edge of the clearing?" You ask. Following Kamala's lead, you put down the things you were carrying to pick up a few more.
"We're going to make love." Kamala answers sultry. "Lot's of love."
"Okay." You respond. Kamala's words make your heart race.
"C'mon." She says and grabs your hand. "I'll show you how good it will be." Kamala kisses you and drags you behind her towards the firepit.
You had the wildest ride of sex you had ever experienced. Kamala's stamina was incredible. She could just keep going and going. Every kiss from her energized you and made you more intoxicated with her. The vigorous sex went long into the night until you were so exhausted that you collapsed underneath her.

Girl in a jacket

"Done already? I wanted more of your seed to make more seeds." She whispers as you fade into sleep.


***************************************

When you awoke, you heard the crashing waves of the ocean. A cool breeze was blowing over your face. You woke up slowly. The sunlight was bright and directly above you. It was midday. You had slept very long.
"Why am I over here?" You groggily registered this as the place you normally take naps. "And where is Kamala?"
Kamala was nowhere near you. You looked around and spotted all the supplies from base camp were here. Kamala must have moved it while you slept. She must have also carried you. That was an odd thing to do without waking you up to help.
Looking at the supplies, you see some food left out. Kamala must have laid out a meal for you. You make yourself something to eat. The food was surprisingly good considering they were rations. You ate ravenously and felt better after getting some food in your system. Once you are done, you stare into the sea.
"Today or tomorrow. I can feel it. We will be rescued." You rub your hands eagerly for that rescue plane or ship to appear.
That's when you noticed the flag you had erected to call for help was gone. There was only an empty pole.
"Did the wind carry it off last night?" You wondered. That would be bad if there was no flag to signal if you weren't at the beach when they came by to know where you were.
That is when you heard rustling behind you. The only thing that could make that sound on this island was Kamala.
"Oh you're awake. You should have been asleep for a little bit longer." Kamala sounds surprised by you being awake.
You turned around and were shocked by what you saw. Kamala looked curvier and more voluptuous than before. Her breasts and hips were fuller. Her legs were thicker and her ass was plumper. That wasn't all. You could expect that because of the fruit doing weird things to Kamala's body. It was that she was very pregnant.

Girl in a jacket

"What happened to you?" You gasp.
"I got pregnant." Kamala explains to you. "It happens when you do sex with the right person and plenty of times."
"I know that!" You exclaimed. You point at her accusingly as she waddles towards you. "But that normally takes nine months to get as pregnant as you are. Not after one night."
"Yes, normally." Kamala agrees. "Normally it takes a couple weeks but with me, it only took a day. Something about my body makes it happen faster." She grabs the back of your head and pulls it close to her face. "And it isn't just one child inside of me."
"How many?" You ask.
She plants a kiss on your lips. She plants another and then holds her lips tightly against yours. As she does this, you can feel a tingling sensation pass through her lips into your lips. Your eyes go wide as that tingling feeling reacts with your body. Your arms and legs go limp. You can't move from that position. Her lips depart from yours and she brings it up to your ear.
"Many, many babies." She whispers. "Lots of little ones."
She proceeds to start kissing down your neck. You can't move to stop her as you are paralyzed by the kiss on the lips. There must have been a toxin on her lips as your limbs are numb. You can still move your neck. You turn to ask her what she is doing but you are greeted with a flower in your face. There was a blue flower on top of her head that you didn't notice before. Your nose takes a whiff of the flower and you begin to feel sleepy.
"Did you notice the flower? It matches your eyes. I was able to grow it from the DNA in your seed. I thought it would look pretty." Kamala breathes softly into your ear.
Whatever neurotoxin Kamala had on her lips and the scent of the flower making you drowsy, it was enough to overwhelm you. You fell asleep instantly.
"I will see you this evening with the kids." Kamala holds you as she lays you down so you don't hurt yourself. She then left you to complete her task.
You had very weird dreams of a jungle covering the world.

*************************************

When you awoke again, it was the evening. You were in the same place that you fell asleep but there was no Kamala. You wiggle your toes and fingers to see if they worked. They did. They didn't feel heavy at all or that you had been drugged at all by a flower on Kamala's head. You sat up and tried to figure out what happened.
"Was this all just a dream?" You wonder.
You realized that it hadn't been a dream. All the stuff from base camp was around you at beach camp and the flag was off the pole. You indeed did see a pregnant Kamala and she was real.
"Something is wrong with Kamala. That fruit has changed her too much. She is acting like she really is turning into an alien." You get up. The fear that she mentioned at the beginning of this was becoming true. This transformation was becoming more and more unnatural.
You head towards the cut path you made the other day. As you go deeper into the jungle, a mist appears and darkens the area as the sun sets. It seems very eerie. The jungle had never been like this before. It feels like the shadows of the jungle had eyes and they were watching you. It was creepy. As you try to avoid the fear, you realize that you had been walking for fifteen minutes. Ten extra minutes from the time period it should take to reach the clearing and base camp.
"Now, I'm lost. This isn't good." You start to panic. This sort of thing is how horror movies in an enchanted swamp or with a witch begin.
"You're not lost. You just went a little farther than expected." Kamala's voice came out of the mist. "Right where I wanted you to go."
"Kamala?" You call back.
"Here I am." She called back. "Don't worry, I haven't left you." Her voice is coming from deeper in the jungle.
You follow the direction Kamala's voice was coming from. You hear her tell you not to be afraid of the mist and keep going. The fog becomes weaker as you go deeper. Soon, the trees and underbrush thin similarly to the fog.
"Watch your step." Kamala's voice is very close. "I don't want you to hurt them."
You look down at your feet. Along the sides of the path were blue flowers, blue flowers of a species you have never seen before. They seemed to glow and you could see a trail between them guiding you deeper. They seemed to be waving back and forth, leading towards Kamala's voice. There was no wind though for these flowers to bend. It looks like the flowers are sentient, sentient enough to lead you.
"What is this?" You wonder as you walk along the path that leads to Kamala's voice.
A shadowy silhouette appears, sitting in a small clearing you enter. The number of these blue flowers have increased in number as well. You avoid stepping on them. As you get closer to the silhouette, you see that it is Kamala. She is sitting naked in the middle of a cluster of blue flowers. She is more buxom and shapely again but she is no longer pregnant. The pregnant belly is gone and replaced with a smooth stomach. You notice the blue flower is still in her green hair. The fading sun makes everything darker and the mist makes the place seem supernatural.

Girl in a jacket

"They are our children." Kamala grins. "Every flower planted is a child growing in the soil."
"Are you serious?" You ask. This is the craziest thing since Kamala ate the fruit. Everything else could be explained by there being some sort of concoction in the fruit to give super strength like a super soldier serum, leading to green hair and a better body. It was insane to say that a human being had children and for them to be flowers. Humans don't give birth to plants.
"Of course. These are my children. We're going to watch them grow together. Our future." Kamala stands up and walks over to you. "They will be the beginning of the new world."
"The new world?" You question, fear was building up in you from the topic that Kamala was talking about. "What do you mean?"
"You can already see the signs of your DNA in them. The blue color of the flower comes from your blue eyes. I thought that it would be a pretty trait of yours to inherit." Kamala ignores your question as she strokes your cheek.
"Kamala, answer the question." You became dead serious. This wasn't a time to relax or think positive. Everything was going weird or bad. you couldn't be passive. "What's this about a new world?"
"Where is this aggressiveness coming from? You were so much more calm and loose earlier." Kamala pouts as she puts her hands behind your head. She looks down at you like you are some disobedient kid. Her new size allowed her to pull off this mommy vibe. You remain steadfast, your stern stare. She sighs in defeat. "I guess I do have to tell you for you will be the father of this new world."
"The father of what?" You're confused and angry. This is how a radical would talk.
"Follow me." She grabs your hand and gently pulls you along.
You follow as she leads you out of the jungle. As you go, you look around. There are hundreds of these blue flowers. If what she said was true, these were all her children, plant children. This seemed so crazy.
"This will be a good place to explain." Kamala said as she exited the jungle on the western most part of the island. The sun was almost gone. Kamala puts herself between it and you. It lit up her back half and cast a shadow over the front side. She grabs the underside of her gigantic tits as she gives you a sexy view of her transformation into this alluring creature. Her yellow eyes seem to glow against the darkening sky, making her out to be more than a simple human. "For me to explain what I've become and what this island is."

Girl in a jacket

"And what is this island?" You ask. "What have you become?" Worry starts to show on your face.
"I will start with this island." Kamala begins. "This island is one of the last refuges of untouched nature. It has been here for thousands of years. No man has ever set foot on this island until now. Because of that, the will of the planet still resides."
"The will of the planet?" You question. "That sounds like something out of some hippie book. That's not science."
"It isn't easy to explain," Kamala replies. "But the planet has decided to create life for itself and let it thrive and be wild. It was going well until a meteor hit Earth, a couple million years ago. You should know about that meteor."
You nod. "Yeah, one of those big ones that wiped out the dinosaurs."
"Yes, that is the one." Kamala smiles. She was glad that you picked up on her hint. "That meteor destroyed most life on earth. The planet saw that letting life be wild and free allowed life to be vulnerable to a catastrophic event like that. It decided it needed a guardian that could protect it from a disaster like that."
"So, we're the guardians of the planet?" You question. You were understanding this. It was like school but with extra information to what you knew.
"Yes, I knew you were smart." Kamala nods. She starts to walk in a circle around you as she explained. "Humans were made for such an occasion. They were created with many traits that would allow them to survive and prosper. Those same traits allowed us to adapt to any situation. There is no other animal on earth like a human, for the planet has allowed them to have intelligence, to craft tools and weapons to protect the planet. It was almost perfect but then they became masters of everything, gaining too much power, to the point that animals were afraid of humans."
"Afraid of humans?" You question.
"Yes, they started to fear our weapons and might. Eventually, even the planet began to fear us. For all their knowledge, we were destroying the natural environment and killing off the creatures that once lived freely. The thing that they created to protect life was becoming the thing that was destroying life."
"How did we get this far?" You question. "If all the animals feared us, why didn't the planet just kill us all?"
"It tried." Kamala answers. She was becoming more dramatic "In fact, the planet tried to drown man but man outsmarted it. The protector had officially gained control over the planet."
"So, we're like its gods now?" It sounded like humans had broken free of their constraints and were allowed to do whatever they wanted. It sounded pretty good.
"Close, more like prison guards. We have imprisoned the will of the planet to do human's bidding. It has been complying, but not willing. It has been looking for a way to free itself and try again. That is where this island comes in." Kamala gestures towards the island, the jungle, showing the importance of this place. "This island was chosen by the planet as ground zero for it to try again to reestablish wild life and its freedom. It has spent thousands of years hiding away, waiting for the right time."
"To destroy mankind?" You inquire. This was sounding ominous. From everything that Kamala was explaining, it sounded like Earth was going to try and rebel again against its creation. The Earth had its justifiable grievances but you were on the side of the humans. You were a human. "Go with another natural disaster?"
"Yes and no." Kamala calmly states. "The humans could build shelters and protect themselves. That is a skill set that has grown so powerful that the planet cannot defeat it. It also doesn't want to lose all the progress that has been made by humans. It wants to assimilate humans into its new guardian plan." Kamala puts a hand on her hips as she struts around you.
"Assimilate us?" This was sounding very sci-fi, like a cyborg race spreading across the universe to take it over. You shiver at the thought.
"Yes, it wants human's ingenuity but it wants the new guardians to be submissive. It has been waiting for an opportunity, with the right circumstance, to enact this plan to retake control of itself. That is where I come in." Kamala puts a hand on her breasts as she states proudly that she has a role in this.
"Wait, wait, wait." You shout. "I'm confused. What does this have to do with you? You are just an engineer from a university? Are you saying the planet handpicked you?"
"It didn't handpick me. It was a circumstance. The storm and the shipwreck brought us here, to this island. It didn't matter if you were the First Mate and I was an engineer. It needed a lone male and lone female, physical strength and intelligence didn't matter. It was availability. That was when my destiny was written.” Kamala smirks at your skepticism. "The moment I ate the fruit."
"You eating that weird fruit set all this in motion? It all depended if one of us decided to eat that fruit. You're telling me that the planet pulled you into this?" You were starting to feel like you were in a bad science fiction movie.
"It did." Kamala confirms. "I was scared when the planet was speaking to me as I walked on the beach yesterday. My stubbornness and anger led me to fall into its gift. I wanted to deny it, toss it away, and go home. But if I went home after rejecting the planet's offer, I would still be ostracized by the few friends I had left and ridiculed by those I didn't know. It was becoming more tempting. It then stated that what it offered could give me something that I always wanted." Kamala switches from walking around you to directly up to you.
You stare up into her gorgeous, yet terrifying, face. "What did it offer?" What did the planet offer her to tip her to this crazy plan.
"A family." Kamala says with a smile. "I would have lots of children. I would be the mother of this new species that would become the new guardians of the planet. I thought it would be neat to be remembered in history but that wasn't the main thing. If I was the mother, there should be a father. Which means, I would have a lover or lovers." Kamala looks down at you with a devilish grin.
"I was thrown into this deal? I didn't even eat the fruit." You protest. You were understanding the implication when she said lover. She was implying you.
"You didn't need to eat the fruit. You just needed to mate with me." Kamala's yellow eyes glisten as she stares into yours. "We already did that last night. So, if you eat the fruit, you could be added to the new guardians as well with me."
"I'm not going to eat the fruit. I am human and so are you." You say firmly. No way. There was no way you were getting involved in some strange plan that the planet had concocted.
"The plan is already in motion. It can't be stopped." Kamala shakes her head. Her long hair flutters in the breeze. "Besides, I'm no longer human. I am on the side of the planet."
"How?" You ask, shocked
"I am part plant now. The fruit holds a chemical to alter a person's genetic makeup." Kamala explains. "It changed me—and will change everyone else who eats the fruit. In a sense, I became a plant and a person, combined. And plants are good at reproduction. Plants are also very submissive. That is why the planet wants humans to assimilate with them to create their new guardians."
"So you aren't really human anymore," you realize. You look down at her body. At first glance, she looked like any other woman, except with green hair and very stacked. You looked closer at her hair. The strands of hair looked like very thin vines. The flower in her head, it was a hair clip, it was a flower growing from her head. You realize how much of the girl before you has been transformed.
"I am not." Kamala's words seem to hit you harder than before. "I am part of the new guardianship. I would like you to be a part of it too. It seems only fitting for us to be together. After all, we are lovers. We have a bond between us." Kamala puts her hands on your shoulders. "Come join me in this new world we will make, First Mate."
Kamala's hands felt soft against your skin. You didn't want to reject her. Even though she was clearly insane, and her plan seemed pretty nuts. Your heart ached, you couldn't help but think about how beautiful and sexy she was. The back light of the setting sun made this even more romantic. As you gaze into her alluring face, the yellow eyes seem to glow brighter. Her hands move from your shoulders to stroke your cheeks, then your hair. She cradles your head in her hands. Your gaze goes down to her lips, which are now full and red—and so very tempting. It goes farther south, towards those luscious breasts that were on full display. The naked, supple tits swaying freely with their weight. It was like Kamala's breasts had become a separate entity. A living thing. Something that you could only describe as an animalistic, yet erotic sensation.

Girl in a jacket

The scent of Kamala's sweet, natural, flowery fragrance fills your nostrils. She is releasing a pheromone that seems to make the hairs on your neck stand up. Your breathing gets heavier—you find yourself feeling dizzy and weak. Your body wants to do nothing more than throw itself into her welcoming arms.
"No, I can not." You resist all the allure, temptation, and desire. "There is no way I'm joining you in your plan."
"Why?" Kamala asks, realizing her charm and aroma wasn't going to work on you.
"Because I am human, I am human!" You shout, still trying to fight it off.
But you can't deny that her scent alone makes you feel weak and dazed. All this time, you've been resisting your own feelings.
"I know but why can't you be my lover?" Kamala pleads. "We find each other attractive."
"That isn't the issue." You tell her. "I do find you attractive and pretty. I care for you deeply. It's just that I will make myself an enemy of humanity for doing so. I don't want to be the cause of the destruction of my race." You hold onto the fact that you were born and raised as a human, and you want to die as one. You may have lost everything else, but there was one thing left to protect: being human.
"I really wanted to do this willingly." Kamala looks sad. But it doesn't appear to be out of fear or sadness, rather out of frustration. "And I thought you might be interested since we already had sex, after all—but it seems you're stubborn."
She pulls your face toward hers, then presses her lips to yours. They feel warm, soft, and moist. Their kiss lingers for quite a while. Then the numbing sensation comes from her lips, spreading throughout your mouth, and down into your throat. Like some kind of poison, it spreads through your veins and to the rest of the body. You become paralyzed as whatever chemical is within her kisses begins to take effect.
You begin to lose control of your limbs, and your vision goes black. Your consciousness fades away...
"You will become a part of this." Kamala whispers.

***************************************

"Is that daddy?" A young voice calls out.
"Mommy said he is, so it has to be true." Another one said.
"His skin is weird." A third voice said curiously.
"It's not green." A fourth voice.
You blink slowly as you awoke slowly. You could still feel whatever poison was on Kamala's lips still affected you with drowsiness. As your vision became restored, you saw you were back in the jungle of the island. You were lying flat on your back on the forest floor, surrounded by trees. It must be midday.
"He's awake." One of the voices said.
You turn slowly to the source of the voices. You were surprised by what you saw. Four young, green skin women stood there in awe of you. They all had blue hair, the same color as your blue eyes, and yellow eyes, like Kamala's eyes. They had flowers in their hair that grew from their heads. They look to be in their late teens and very pretty. They all stood naked.

Girl in a jacket

"Who are you?" You ask. This question came naturally.
They all giggle at once.
"We are the daughters of Kamala and the person she calls 'First Mate.' We are destined to become the guardians of the world." One of them spoke.
You gasp with internal horror. You look up at the flower on the girl's head. They were similar to the flowers that were planted in that clearing you came upon where Kamala sat. There was some variety but you could tell they were the flowers you saw earlier. The flowers sprouted and became these girls. There must be hundreds of these children on the island for Kamala had planted hundreds of them. The will of the planet's plan was coming to fruition.
"By the way, who are you?" Another one of them spoke.
"He is the First Mate." Kamala speaks as walks out of the underbrush of the jungle. She smiles at you. She looks like a goddess come to life. She holds that mysterious fruit in her hand. The one she ate that turned her into the half plant creature for the planet's plan. "He was the first mate of the ship that brought me here," Kamala pauses for a moment, creating a pause to let her words have an erotic tone, "and my First Mate."

Girl in a jacket

"So he really is our daddy?" One of the girls says, sounding happy to hear this.
"Yes." Kamala nods her head. "He is your father." She then motions for them to leave. "Sorry, but I have to ask you all to leave. Your daddy and mommy need to discuss something. Go play with your other brothers and sisters."
The girls seem a little hesitant. "But he just woke up," they say together. "Please allow us to stay a while longer."
Kamala sighs and shakes her head.
"This is a private matter between him and I." Kamala says
"Aww." The girls whine. They look at each other with disappointment before turning around and leaving. You watch as they disappear into the woods.
"I'm glad you got to see the combination of your seed and mine. Our children will grow up to be the new guardians of the planet," Kamala tells you. She lays down next to you on the grassy ground. She puts her hand on your chest and walks the fingers up to your face. She runs her finger along the line of your jaw. Her lips brush against yours as if to tease you.
"I thought it would be best if I showed you." Kamala's voice is low and sensual as she looks down on you. "So, you would want to join in the planet's plan for a new guardian species. Aren't our children beautiful?" Her yellow eyes stare down on you, looking deep inside your soul. "Do you want to deny their future?"
You couldn't agree with Kamala. You were human. You would destroy your species if you agreed with her.
"It's very simple." Kamala continues with her seduction. She pulls out the fruit and brings it close to your face. "All you have to do is eat this delicious fruit. It will allow you to become one of us. We can then share in this new world together, as lovers."
It seemed like a very tempting offer—but at the end of the day, you weren't going to betray your race. You were human, and you were going to stay that way as long as you could. For you needed to warn humanity of this impending doom, this species that would assimilate or destroy them.
That is when you heard the faint sound of a plane's motor. You look past Kamala's face to see a small, low flying plane sweep over the island. You were saved. They had extended their search area today. They most likely couldn't see you but you hoped they saw the remains of the camp on the beach, if it was still there. The flag was gone but the pole was hopefully there. They would send people to the island to rescue you if they saw it.
"That is a hard choice to make." You spoke to Kamala, grabbing the fruit from her hand. You need to distract her from the sound of the plane. "To begin with, I don't want to give up my humanity. If I ate this fruit, I would stop being human. I don't want that. I want to remain human. But you, I don't want to give up my relationship with you either. I want us to find a way around this, so we are both satisfied." You lowered the fruit out of sight. You gaze deep into Kamala's yellow eyes. "Can I be your lover, your mate, while still being human?"
"Mm..." Kamala tilts her head. The yellow eyes seem to glow brighter than ever.
"Is that possible?" You hoped she would buy that.
She touches her lips to your ear and whispers: "Yes, that will work. You can be human and be my lover and mate." She kisses you passionately, not using any poison on you. It looks like she believes you.
"I'm glad." You return the kiss. You had to keep all her attention on you, and not the retreating plane.
"I'm more glad than you. I was hoping you would agree and become my lover at least," Kamala says. She lays beside you and holds you close to her body. Her scent envelops you once again. As you feel your heart beating faster in response, your body continues to grow hotter from the chemical reaction between the two of you. Your desire grows stronger than ever—as if it needed any. You can almost smell yourself becoming aroused. She must be releasing a pheromone since you agreed. She was preparing you for some vigorous sex.
"Please be gentle?" You ask. "I'm not as strong or have the endurance you do. Don't go too far."
"No problem. We'll start off slow, okay? Let's begin our lovemaking here and now." Kamala giggles. She slides a leg over your stomach. She lowers her ass lower down your body to your hips. Your erection slips through her ass crack before popping out in front of her vagina. You see the hairs around her pussy are the same green color as the hair on her head, more proof of her lost humanity.
"I want our lovemaking to make lots of children." Kamala speaks as she sits above you on your crotch. "We don't need to waste any time with foreplay or anything else, right? We just need to get it done quickly, no?" She was ignoring what you asked
Your penis is growing even larger than it had already been thanks to the pheromone and the fact that she seemed to have prepared herself.
"Don't you think it might be good to do something like kissing or cuddling or...something before we start having sex?" You try to stall her for a moment, but her eyes are glowing brighter than ever, the sun peeks over the trees to brighten the sky and her backside, shadowing her front, making her appear like an erotic deity come to life.
"We can do that during sex." Kamala guides your cock into her pussy. She lowers her hips and your dick disappears into her cunt. Your dick is drench instantly in her pussy fluids. She was ready for sex. She places her hands on top of her breasts as she looks down at you with her glowing eyes, looking mighty. "Now then..."

Girl in a jacket

And so it began.

*************************************

After your lovemaking finished, Kamala walked off. You had filled her with your seed like she wanted. She needed to go off deeper into the island to let your seed impregnate all the eggs she had prepared for impregnation. She would then go plant the children as seeds throughout the island. As promised, she went easy on you. You didn't pass out but you were tired.
This was good. After two hours, you could walk again, walk away to the beach.
And to the beach you went, trekking through the jungle. As you hiked, you saw all the children you and Kamala had when you first had sex with her. They had become older since you first saw them. Instead of being in their late teens, they were in their early twenties. The majority of them were girls, about 75%. They just watched you walk by and they whispered amongst themselves.

Girl in a jacket

"That's Daddy."
"Mommy calls him 'First Mate.' Can we call him that?"
"He's a human. He doesn't have green skin."
You ignored them. You had a goal in mind, to reach the beach. As you got closer, the new species you helped create with Kamala, thinned out. When you reached the beach, they disappeared. They hid in the jungle, out of sight.
"I'm saved." You sighed greatly.
A boat was on the horizon, coming directly towards the island. The plane had reported back their findings. They sent a rescue ship to explore. You were glad, for you didn't know for how long you could hold out. The sex with Kamala was great but in the back of your mind, you had to warn the world about Kamala.
They put a small dinghy into the water and started to sail to the island as you waved for them to come. You wanted them to hurry. You didn't know when Kamala would start looking for you after she had finished planting her kids. It would be bad if she caught wind or saw what you were about to do—so it was best to act fast.
You waded out into the water once the dinghy was close, yelling to them. "Thank you, thank you. I thought I was going to die alone on this deserted island. Please take me home."
The rescuers on board the small craft lowered down ropes and you grabbed onto the side of the dinghy. They pulled you up into the small boat.
"I'm glad that you survived." One of the sailors said. "We were worried that you drowned at sea. We searched for many days but didn't expect you to be this far out. Is there anyone else with you?" The sailor inquired of you. He looked to be a middle-aged man.
"There is no one else on this island. I was shipwrecked alone. I thought I would die alone." You lied. You didn't want the crew to explore the island and discover Kamala and the new guardians of the planet. It might fall into the will of the planet to catch unexpected people like this and assimilate as soon as possible. It would probably be easy as their guardians looked pretty and they had chemicals to immobilize anyone into having sex and children with them. You had to prevent that. "Please, take me off the island. I want to go home."
"Are you sure? the island looks pretty sizable. They could have landed elsewhere. We saw a campsite on the other side of the island." The sailor told you. His voice sounded concerned.
You nodded your head, giving him your answer. "Yes, that is my campsite. That was my base of operation. I didn't want to go deep into the jungles on the island. There are dangerous creatures inside." You sound frantic.You wanted to make sure they didn't land on the island and explore. If they did, they might see Kamala and the rest of her family.
"All right, we will take you back to the ship." The sailor agreed. He glances over at the island you had been shipwrecked on. He seemed skeptical of your answer but now wasn't the time to investigate. "And we will ask how you survived once we get there."
As you sailed back to the rescue ship, your heart beat faster than ever. Your excitement grew more intense. This was your chance to warn humanity of the danger of Kamala and the species she was creating. They needed to prepare for this.
When you arrived on the ship, you were immediately brought to the medical center and examined. You were found to be in good health, minus a few minor cuts. You were fed and given a warm bed to sleep in. It felt nice, for you hadn't slept by your own will power for the last few days. Soon, a few knocks on your cabin door awoke you. It was the captain. He stepped in and you noticed it was evening outside. You stood up and saluted him with your hand.
"Captain!" You greeted him with enthusiasm.
"At ease. You don't need to exert yourself. You have been shipwrecked. Your body needs rest," he scolded, stepping into the center of the cabin. You lower your arm and loosen up.
"I'm pretty rested, sir. The bed was very comfortable. I can't wait for a hot bath though," you replied.
"Don't we all?" The captain chuckled at the small bit of luxury. It was a precious thing for a sailor. "But I am sorry to disturb you. I need to hear a report about your time being shipwrecked on the island and at sea. We need to account for everyone who was lost on your ship." The captain spoke to you sternly, his tone serious.
"I understand."

*******************************

Over on the island, Kamala watched from an opening in the jungle's canopy, the ship against the sunset. She saw a few of her children had braved the jungle's edge to go on the beach to get a better view of the human's vessel. They were curious about what was happening. Kamala knew. They had taken her First Mate aboard. From there, there were two options. They would drop sailors ashore to explore or sail off, out of sight. Both options were favorable for Kamala and the plan of the will of the planet. There would be more people for her children to breed with and assimilate or their numbers will grow here before they set sail. They would conquer the planet.

Girl in a jacket

"I just wished you would have been a part of it." Kamala whispers to herself as she rubs her pregnant belly. She was full of seeds, ready to plant. Her destiny was tied to her children. "But I will always welcome you back, First Mate." She spoke softly. Her love was great and she could love many lovers, but you would be special. The first, her friend, and her First Mate on the ship that brought her here.
Chapter End Notes:
I hope you all enjoy this oneshot short story. Do this AI generated pictures assist the stories or hinder it? Please let me know.