- Text Size +

I dug frantically in my pockets to no avail; I had left the NoGro in my other pants, the ones I decided against last second. How stupid could I be! I had just vowed to carry an emergency dose on me after almost being crushed by Shar, figuring I could take it if I forgot my dose in the morning. Not that I ever did forget it.


Wait.


Had I taken it today!? I think I forgot it with all the excitement with Tiff. Could it be that she reacted to a pheromone or something coming off me or maybe my... fluids? She had swallowed a ton.


I shook my head to empty my brain. We needed to solve the immediate problem first. I turned to Tiff and felt panic rising in my throat. Her eye level now met the bottom of my chin.


"Do you have your NoGro?" I asked hurriedly.

"Nope!" she said, a little too cheerily. "It's in my hoodie. Guess we should go get it, huh?"

I couldn't think of anything else to do. I knew Mo didn't have any in his cart, we had argued about it before.


"OK. Let's go!" I grabbed her hand and started dragging her hurriedly towards my building. As we jogged I swear I felt her hand growing larger in my own, but I kept going, fearful of what I would see if I turned around. If she grew enough she would be the one dragging me.

When we arrived I held the door open and let her stride by me. As she walked by she looked at me out of the corner of her eye, sizing up her change. She was now just shorter than me, I estimated her eyes aligned with the center of my nose. I hurried in and pressed the button on the elevator, clicking it multiple times until I felt Tiff's hands on my shoulders. "Heyyyyyy." she said quietly, from behind and just above me. I shivered a little at the sound. "I'm taller than you now!" she said with a singsong tone. I turned around.


Her formerly well sized pants now fit like a super low cut, and her top was fit to burst. She looked two inches down at me with calm but wide eyes, like a cat seeing a cornered mouse. I knew I must've looked terrified, because I sure felt it. 


"Don't worry it's happening... mnnnh..." she grew another couple inches, "...pretty slowly."


"We should get up there regardless..." I said, unconvinced. I turned back to the elevator only to see the panel was not lit up. I pressed it again and... nothing.


"New plan." Tiff said, clapping me on the shoulder with more force than she was previously capable of, as she strode off to the stairwell.


I breathed out hard and calmed down some. Thank god one of us was using our head, and thank god she was lucid. You never knew how someone could react to the virus, and there was no way I could make her do anything now. I winced as she stepped through the doorframe, thinking she would hit her head. She missed it however, but I made a note to remind her before we made it to the third floor to duck.


She was waiting for me when I entered the stairwell but upon seeing me started upwards, taking the steps two at a time. Her clothes looked painfully tight on her. The cuff of the pants sat just below the knee and squeezed hard on her calf. Surprisingly, the stitches held along her thigh. The waistband was reaching its limit, however. It sat halfway down on her ass and squeezed the visible cheek out over the top. The sight pushed me over the edge, and a raging erection formed as I began my own ascent up also two steps at a time. When she reached the turn for the next flight she turned enough for me to see her top, now laughably small on her. It had pushed up and her breasts swelled out the bottom, and the dark skin of her nipples were halfway visible.


"It's getting hard to walk." she said. "Should I take somethi- ughhh!!" she grabbed the wall for support and doubled over like her stomach hurt, before swelling several inches larger.


*schrippp*


The top couldn't handle the last surge. It split in the back and fell forward onto her arms. "Oh god." She moaned. "I feel a little differennnnmgghh!!!”


*shrshripppp*


The pants split along all seams as her hips and rear swelled outward, giving her a bottom heavy hourglass figure.


"Are you ok?" I asked as I caught up to her, she had to be over 7' at this point, as I was now eye-level with just under her collarbone. She seemed to have recovered and looked down at me, biting her bottom lip. Her expression softened even more when she saw my throbbing rod outlined along the inside of my right leg.


"We should go..." I said, wanting to fuck right there and then. She nodded, pulled off the clothes that were still limply hanging onto her bigger frame, and started up the stairs again, now three at a time.


I stepped over the shredded clothes and started to follow her up, but had to reduce my pace to only one step as my excited state was limiting the movement of my right leg. As a result Tiff easily overtook me, reaching the third floor when I was rounding the top of the second.

"Hurry up!” she called back down, followed by a thunk as she hit her head on the door frame.

 Whoops.  I was too slow climbing to warn her, and that sounded painful. I hobbled double time up the remaining flight. I was extremely turned on, but it had never impacted my ability to walk this bad. I could hardly bend my knee! It was like wearing a cast. Usually, I was just self conscious... but this seemed much more than normal. After my pants feeling tight when I put them on this morning, combined with Tiff growing even in NoGro, I began to worry I was affected too. It had been a long time since I hadn't maintained control in public so I just couldn't be sure.


I made it to the top to see Tiff holding her head in pain, her left side facing me. It didn't look like she grew in height, but her thighs and ass had visibly swelled larger from my point of view.


"Sorry, I meant to warn you." I said as I put a hand on her much taller hip as I grabbed the door to hold it for her. My hand sunk in almost a quarter inch, she had really put on some curves.


She unclenched her eyes at my touch. "What took you so- oh. Oh!" She saw what the hold up was. A dark spot was forming at the tip of my dick, and I saw a now familiar ravenous look in her eye. Her pain was seemingly forgotten. 


"Lessgo." she commanded as she bent at the hip and went through the door. If it was possible for me to get more erect, the view of her nethers would've done it. Her sit bones now reached my navel, and her hips were just a little narrower than the doorframe. We needed to hurry. If she got stuck at the hips in my apartment door it would be over.


I followed her into the hallway and looked around, scanning the area quickly; no one was around. Good. I didn't want to have to explain anything or cause a panic at the sight of Tiff expanding. I hobbled after Tiff, watching as her hips swung. When she reached the door she turned with a grin. "Watch this!" she said as she placed her fingertips on the ceiling without effort. I was aghast, even on my tippy toes I needed to do a little jump to touch the ceiling. 


"I think I can tell when it's coming." She said. "Mmmmnn like right now..." She gained a couple inches, her hands shifting from barely touching at the fingertips to full flat palm contact.


I scraped my jaw off the floor. We needed to be in there and right now, before it was too late. I faced the door with my back to Tiff and fumbled with the keys, dropping them to the floor in my haste. 


Did you know you can hear rhubarb grow in real time? Look it up, it's quite a strange squeaky sound. As I bent over to grab my keys, I swear I heard that same sound mixed with a moan from Tiff. I hesitated for a moment in a crouch upon hearing that, and when all I heard was Tiff breathing quietly behind me, I slowly stood up... into two enlarged breasts which weighed down my shoulders and pressed into my neck. I didn't have to look to tell that her breasts had grown, and that I now stood nipple height on her; two copper colored mounds now blocked my peripheral vision on both sides, each with a darker nipple protruding hard at the end.


We didn't do anything but breathe quietly as I turned the key in the lock and pushed the door open. I stepped inside and turned around breathlessly to see my big girlfriend. She stood in the doorway, but the frame obscured her and I could only see her from just under the collarbone down. No longer was she bottom heavy, her breasts had grown in a way to balance her out nicely to a true hourglass figure. I was surprised by her stomach, it had softened up slightly to compensate for her new hips, but there was still a line of tone on either side. It was incredible. Completely different compared to her mother's build- which isn't to say Lucretia wasn't attractive, but she was proportionally curvier, and that needed to balance somehow.


Tiff bent over with her hands on her knees to look inside at me. Her new size distorted her giggle into something louder, and a little deeper.


"HA HA HA HA! THIS IS AWESOME!" she said with a completely carefree, open mouthed smile. Not a hint of any emotion but joy was visible in her. Sadly, as horny as I felt I was also still terribly stressed.


"Hurry in! Before you can't fit through the door!" I hollered up at her. Her hips already appeared slightly wider than the frame, and I had a terrible vision of her having a spurt right as she went through...


She decided to tease me. She slapped one hand on the inside with exaggerated effort, and then the other, and pretended to strain to pull herself in. I wanted to freak out, but was disarmed by her relaxed attitude. She worked her way in, one shoulder and massive mammary, then the other side. When her waist was in the center she did a big wind up before pulling forward with gusto, and her hips hit each side with force! Dust flew out around where the frame met drywall, and I winced, covering my eyes with both hands.


I moved a finger to peak out, fully expecting to see she was wedged in tight. Instead I saw her as she twisted to the side, clearing her hips of the door, then thrusting inside to squeeze her ass through, which took two attempts, one for the first cheek and a second after the frame wedged into her crack. When she was in, she twisted around and gingerly pulled the door shut with one finger. She unbent and stood straight, turning to look at me. First trying to meet my gaze at her eye level and when she remembered she looked down at me, shifting a little to the side to find my eyes looking up from between the gap of her cleavage. Her hair brushed the 9' ceiling, and my head met her at her midriff, which put her belly button at near my chest in height.


"Sorry, I fooled around a little too much." she said sheepishly gesturing to the door which was thankfully still attached to the wall. "But I really can tell when it's coming!” she said. I took a step back to see her better.


*pop* *pop* *shriiiip*


We both looked down. 


"I knew it! I'm growing too!" I lamented. Sticking out of the broken stitch was the head of my dick. It was at the top of my kneecap, and I estimated I had gained two or so inches which put me at 16" long. It was also visibly girthier, probably what broke the stitches of my straight cut jeans.


I expected Tiff to be sympathetic, but instead her expression showed only lust. She bent down, bumping me with her expanded bust, and steadied me with one huge hand on my shoulder. Then she looped a finger in the tear and ripped my pants off in one smooth tug, revealing my checkered boxers and my enlarged rod (which was barely in the boxers anyway). She immediately pulled the boxers off as well, and my cock rose to attention free from constraints.


"Oh my god." she said. She delicately pulled my boxers off and rested me in her palm. Even expanded as they were, her fingers weren't half as long or wide as it was. She wrapped her hand around and gently pumped before speaking again, "I hope I'm big enough to take it all now..."


"You handle it fine." I assured her, and better than most, I thought. "Shouldn't we get the NoGro now?”


"I just want a taste first..." she muttered as she kept pumping. I had second thoughts about her eating more of my cum, if that really was the reason for her growth, but her newly expanded hand covered more of my cock than anyone's ever before, so I conceded to let her get her taste against my better judgement. There was already a dribble forming at the end but she was working for a little more, she was a bigger girl than this morning after all. 


I moaned at her gentle touch, and my dick jerked upwards as it released some more precum.


"Yesssss..." she hissed. I felt her fingers sliding along me without her moving, she was growing again.


She released a guttural moan, shooting upwards she hit the back of her head against the ceiling with a grunt of pain. But she continued growing despite the bump, her head sliding forward, hunched to fit in the room.


"Owie..." she murmured when her growth receded. She looked down at me, having not released my dick from her grip. Seeing her grow was amazing, but feeling her grow was incredible. Jizz leaked out again from the sensation. If hitting her head for the second time hurt enough to bother her, the sight of more cum distracted her well enough. Hunched though she was, she easily swiped up what at her normal height was three fingers worth onto one enlarged pointer finger. She sucked the contents off with a satisfied smack of her lips.


We looked into each other's eyes, it was clear to both of us that we wanted to fuck now. Before I could suggest we take the NoGro and then get busy, a strange look came over Tiff's face. 


"Uh... somethings happening... I'm gonna grow I think. It feels like it-” she immediately shot up two feet. There was no more time to screw around. I crouched and dove between her lengthening legs, making a run for her hoodie and the NoGro inside. I dug until I found a pill bottle in the pocket.


When I turned around, her ass was rumbling towards me. A triple combination: she was becoming thicker, gaining in height, and slowly squatting towards me as she attempted to stay standing in the room.


"ARE YOU BEHIND ME?" she said, louder than needed or intended.


"I've got it! Can you reach behind?" I asked, wary of trying to crawl under her during the uncertainty of growth, fearful of getting squished should her legs give out.


She was big enough that it was difficult to twist to the side. Instead she leaned further down, and put a hand between her legs to reach for the medicine. 


One problem.


Her ass had become large enough that reaching her hand would really be a stretch, and it was becoming larger presently. I barely thought twice, it was an urgent situation, as her growth appeared to be accelerating. 


I didn't waste any time, and threw myself low into her ass, placing myself in her crack and reaching as far as I could to her hand. I pushed at the cheek in front of me but it was difficult as it offered very little grip; soft enough that my hand sunk in, but firm enough that it didn't push away to give me much more room. My bottle holding hand brushed her fingers but it was getting harder to reach by the second. Right when I felt like it was futile, Tiff bent over suddenly in a jerky motion, caught my entire forearm in the process of grabbing the bottle, yanking me deeper into her huge ass!


"Oh shit! Sorry!" she said, the surprise throwing off her balance as she released my arm. I hit the floor just in time to see her ass coming down on me.


Huh. So this is what it feels like, I thought, reminded of that picture of the crushed truck in Kansas.


I kicked away at the last second, pushing far enough away to be almost entirely out from underneath her. The dishes in the sink flew far enough into the air from the room-shaking impact that a glass could be heard breaking.


Tiff crushed the bottle in her hand, and rather than attempt to pick one pill out cast her tongue across the pile, swallowing what she happened to collect. Pills and fragments of bottle spilled onto her tits and then to the floor with a tinkling sound.


My lower left leg had been caught under her ass, and it bubbled towards me, reaching my waist before suddenly coming to a halt with a jiggle. It had just enough squish to it that I was compressed into the floor but not seriously hurt. Simultaneously, I was so terrified I didn't even have the thought to scream, and had been silent for the entire event.


"Ahn, ahn, ahn..." Tiff breathed laboriously from the excitement. She seemed to catch her breath when a thought struck her like a lightning bolt. 


"ARE YOU OKAY?" she asked in a panic, twisting to look behind and dragging me across the floor. 


Now, I remembered how to scream, and yelled, "AAAAHHHH! Stop moving!”


She stopped, having pulled me several feet to the right.


"My legs are trapped under your ass! We gotta be careful!" I cautioned. "Let me try to pull out." I began to push against the floor with my arms, and used my right leg to push on a huge cheek. Tiff tried to make it easier for me by lifting her self up a little, but to do so in the cramped space pushed back into me before going up. My foot was forced deeper under her, and it suddenly felt damp. As she pushed back and then upwards, my foot caught in her vagina my toes cupping her enlarged clit.


My accidental footjob activated one more spurt as she came back down on me. She bubbled up to my shoulders, and I was repositioned into her crack again, which saved me from any harm.


She didn't move an inch this time as she again asked, "Are you ok?"


"Yeah." I replied. "I'm totally trapped. I don't think I can pull myself out." 


She bent to the left at the waist, keeping myself and her ass planted, and then twisting her head so she was able to see me out of the corner of her eye. "I'm too pressed into the ceiling to really lift up. I think we're stuck" she said.


"Is the NoGro working?" I said, mostly to her ass as I strained to look up at her.


"It is... but I think I still have a little bit of growth coming. I'm gonna try to hold still."


"OK. I trust you." I said, preparing.


"Here it comes." she said, hushed. Tiff sprung out in one last burp of growth, and I tried to hold myself in place. She covered me up to my head in an instant, each of my ears touching a cheek. At the same time, dust rained from the ceiling as her back grew into it, leaving a dent.

Tiff groaned pleasurably at her growth's conclusion. Her eyes fluttered open looking for me, but her rear was in the way.


"Hello?" She said, rather quietly, as if afraid there would be no response.


"Hi." I said, from my prison of flesh. "I can breathe fine, but I don't think I can move much." I shifted and squirmed to test the limits of my confinement. Despite finding room to move deeper upwards into her huge ass crack, sliding out was impossible. I decided the least I could do was uncross my right leg out from under my left, as I didn't think I would be leaving for awhile. It look a considerable amount of force, and I nearly had a leg cramp from exertion, but I did manage to straighten my legs out. Both feet slid into the wet part of Tiff, and pulling up on my hips thrust my cock in between her cheeks.


"Unnghhh... Your little body feels so good against me." she said back to me, still unable to see my face clearly. 


Despite my position I felt the same way, her soft flesh rolled over me like a smooth weighted blanket. Although I couldn't tell how big her ass was now I was certain it was proportionally humongous; my dick felt as though it was only wedged in shallowly. "Are you shrinking?" I asked.


She clenched her eyes closed as she tried to determine what her body was doing. "It's starting, but it feels like it's happening slowly." she decided. Indeed, I could see her ass pulling away from me infinitesimally if I watched very closely. 


"Do you think I can choose how I end up?" she asked, "I like having more cake, but this is too much!" At the word cake she wiggled slightly to demonstrate, which felt to me like being trapped under a very sexy water bed.


"I'll bet you can, since you could tell when spurts were coming. I don't know about height though."


"Anything's better than 4'7”.” she replied, cheerily. "I'd love to be able to reach the top shelves." 


I laughed despite myself. What a funny thing to be concerned about, considering if she could stand up straight she would have to crouch to her knees to get into the highest shelf now.


"Don't laugh! It's a real problem!" she chided.


"It's true that most of my time at work is helping you get stuff down." I replied with amusement.


It was quiet for a moment before Tiff spoke again. "How tall do you think I am?”


"Well, it's hard to see from here, but you're completely bent over right?" 


She nodded affirmatively, visible to me only by the way her hair moved.


"So the ceiling is nine feet, and you're crunched up to it... Maybe like, 16' or 17'?" I said.


"You mean I'm bigger than the girl we saw in the park?" She asked, a little aghast.


"Probably, Mo told me her boyfriend said she was fifteen even."


"Fifteen? She's probably the girl that destroyed that skyscraper!” Tiff exclaimed.


I felt a little silly. She probably was in fact the girl who grew to 160' a few years ago. I had been too distracted by her displays of free love to think of that.


"I'm a little sad I'm only bigger than her now, after already taking NoGro. I wonder what over 100' feels like..." Tiff said, whimsically. "I guess we should be happy we stopped it when we did, though."


"No kidding." I replied a little sarcastically, considering my predicament under her ass.


"I guess we just have some time to kill." She said, still lost in fantasy, and seeming a little sad. Even when she grew, it was only into a mini giantess. Compared to the growth of my neighbor, Shar, and her own mother, it was no wonder she felt left out.


"I think I know how to cheer you up." I said.


"Oh?" she replied, a little absentmindedly.


Without saying anything else, I cupped my toes onto her clit again, this time intentionally.


"Oh shit wha- UNGHHHH" despite her introspective mood and our stalemate position, she was still incredibly turned on, and I was too. I worked her as best as I could, eventually bringing my other foot up to her opening. I can't honestly say I knew what I was doing, but she seemed to be enjoying it. To her credit, she stayed fairly still, only swaying slightly at my touch.

Her shrinking was a very slow process, but I found after a few minutes of pleasuring her I could free my arms and get a better grip of the wall of flesh in front of me. Upon doing so, I saw that her wish seemed to be coming true: she had shrunk enough that she wasn't as hunched into the ceiling, but her curves had lessened significantly.


"It feels so good..." she said, finally able to see me clearly.


"Me, or the shrinking?” I asked jokingly.


"You." she replied without mirth. "I want the shrinking to slow down." and she squinted in concentration. 


With my arms free I could feel her size slipping away. After a moment it came to a complete halt, or at least slowed to a point where I couldn't notice it. She really had unprecedented control over the situation. 


"There we go." she said as she opened her eyes. "Now we have time and space for some real fun." I shivered a little. She was still at least 15' tall based on her hunched posture, and her expression was hungry.


Rather than wait for her to make a move I decided to keep on truckin'. I pushed my arms in and around her ass and dug in, (it was only slightly easier to get a handle on), and gripped her clit between my big and second toe on my right foot, and worked my left in and out of her. This time, with my improved grip I began to hump against her, pleasuring myself with the butt equivalent of a titfuck.


Tiff was more into it than I could've hoped, and made an 'ooooo' sound. She shifted forward and put more weight on her right arm, pushing backward on me and giving me more room to play. I held in a flinch as her big left arm swung towards me. It caught my arm slightly as she placed spread fingers onto her ass, pulling a cheek over to let me in even deeper.

We both groaned in pleasure and I quickened my pace. Pressing into her to keep balance, I used every muscle in my lower body to do my crazy little squirm and bring her to climax.


"Ohhhhhmeeegaaaawwwddd... you feel... so good... little guy..."


Little guy. I don't know the last time I'd been called little. Certainly not since I caught the virus. In fact, my nickname with many old flames had been "big boy". Despite that, to Tiff as she was right now, I was just a little guy. Something inside me changed at the sound of those words. 


I went a little crazy at that point, unleashing a crooked laugh smacking both arms up and down onto Tiff's ass, like a kid destroying a sandcastle. Her mega cheeks rippled and jiggled in response, but I was surprised when they kept moving after I stopped swinging my arms. Tiff had started grinding against me on the floor.


A part of me just minutes earlier would've been terrified of this happening. I no longer had any control, except to yell and hope she stopped! Instead of feeling a spike of fear driven into my heart, I instead felt only excitement. Up until this point, in our relationship as well as the current situation, Tiff had been nothing but trustworthy. I completely relinquished, and Tiff took over.


She released her ass cheek, which crashed down into me, ensnaring me deeper on both sides. Then, she leaned forward on both arms, and mashed into me with a rounded back, like I was a human dildo. 


"Holy shit!” was all I could say, not loud enough for Tiff to hear over her own moans. Her pitch got higher, and higher, until I knew she was about to cum. I had every intention of putting her pleasure before my own, but despite myself the situation brought me to climax as well. 

She came down on me in full force, and I was thankful I wasn't inserted into her as she would've broken me with her strength. She unleashed a shriek of pleasure that rattled the windows, dwarfing my own holler as I came. I foolishly thought her huge ass would stop most of my jizz, but I hadn't accounted for my increased size or strength of flow. A whole mess came flying out of her crease, painting my face and several feet of floor white. I turned and spat a little to clear my mouth so I could gulp air after my exertion and pleasure. Tiff similarly was recovering, her legs twitching as she began to relax. She turned to check on me and upon seeing my situation just laughed. From her perspective I must've looked pathetic.


"Laugh it up." I said, trying to play it straight. "It's not like I'm going anywhere."


"I'm sorry it's just -pfft- you were betrayed by your own balls!" She replied, trying to tamp down her mirth.


Speaking of balls, they seemed uncomfortable between my legs. I began to wonder if they were growing too. "Hey, I think I need a NoGro." I said to Tiff. 


She hadn't seemed to consider that a priority. "Fine. Can I hand you one?” 


I could barely see out of one eye, and I wasn't the type of kinky to enjoy being covered in my own juice. "I'd like to clean up first... I guess that means I need to get out of here." I said up to her.


"What's the matter? You don't like being trapped in ass?” she said, lightly twerking as she teased. "Lightly" was relative, as her movements jostled my whole body around. Before I could tell her that I loved it and just needed a break she spoke first. "Let me get a little more manageable first." she said as she made a face of concentration. 


"Not too much!" I warned. "I want you big enough for round two."


"Way ahead of you..." she murmured, as she began to dwindle. This time she lost about a foot of height but reduced her curves until they were just a bit bigger on her than before her growth. She was getting quite good at regulating her size. 


Now sitting at fourteen feet, and with considerably less cushion to maneuver, she easily slid forward and released me. My cock fell out and smacked me in the chest, and I gasped in shock.


"What?" Tiff called back, concerned.


"I think its even bigger..." I said, feeling fearful.


Tiff continued to appear unbothered. "That's ok." she replied a little dismissively.

I didn't think it was ok, but also thought better of lecturing her on it. "I really need a pill." was all I said, at her current size it was easy to see why more dick didn't seem like an issue. 


I started wiping my face with my forearms when a shadow descended over me. Tiff looked down at me, still holding in a chuckle but nonetheless looking at me with compassion. In her hand was a dish towel that wasn't big enough for her to use as a hanky. I felt no urge to flinch as her hand came towards me this time, and she lightly dabbed me clean like you would a kid who tripped and got a facefull of mud.


Fuck.


I was in love with this girl...


... and I knew just how to show it.


"Pick me up," I said, "and use me like a fucking toy."


She jolted, her eyes rolled up slightly and her caring expression morphed into a strange combination of surprise, lust, and anticipation. She nibbled on the nail of her thumb without looking at me, still putting the idea together.


Suddenly her eyes flicked over me and she looked down at me with a hungry grin, putting one hand under each of my armpits and lifting me off the floor and to eye level her as she sat with her legs folded under her.


"HA HA HA HA!!! YOU'RE SO LIGHT!” she said in a normal volume which for me was like a shout. "ARE YOU READY?" she asked, her toothy smile never wavering.


"Yes! Use me you goddess!” I said, feeling suddenly embarrassed by my word choice, but thankfully she ate it up.


"YES, YESSSS!" she stood up, still holding me, bending at the waist to fit the room. She shifted one hand behind my back to support me, and glided the other down me, looping a finger between my calves and holding both legs in one hand. 


We both looked at my cock as it stiffened from the excitement of being easily bound by Tiff's hand.


"Should I... leave your arms free?” she asked in a whisper. I wanted to chuckle at her sudden hesitation, presumably born from unfamiliarity with being the dominant one in a relationship, but I was too turned on. Instead I shrugged and replied, "I'm your plaything. You decide."


That curious look in her eye returned, and without replying slid her arm upwards, with me raising mine in cooperation. She easily repeated how she bound my legs, and I was again at her mercy.


She crouched slightly, entering something like a horse stance, and pulled me up into her like I was a pair of human panties.


It wasn't as much of a workout as I had expected. At more than double my size she had more than enough strength to manipulate me, and she was gentle enough on my limbs that I didn't feel like I was being drawn and quartered. Although knowing that she easily could do so and instead chose to be gentle with me only increased my love for her.


She pulled me towards and away, towards and away, working me on and off her. I foolishly thought my enlarged cock would give her trouble, but it seemed like she was going to clear it. I shouldn't have been surprised, when she was small she took more than most. 

She cleared me and pulled me all the way into her. I really felt like human underwear now, my face was stuffed into her pubes and she had pulled my legs slightly into her ass, thong style. Rather than pull me out again, she started pulling me back and forth, working me against some unseen part of her huge pussy.


"You feel so good, little toy." she said between moans. I said nothing, having a faceful of hair and flesh. Against her as I was, there wasn't much for me to do but again hold on until she climaxed. Her pace increased little by little, until it reached feverish speeds and I felt rug burn starting to form on my chest and face.


Mercifully, we both came before I could become truly uncomfortable. I felt the same strange sensation as before, and knew I would again unleash an increased torrent of cum. A flood came out of me, again drenching me when it filled up Tiff. Luckily she caught on and pulled me out, looking down on me with glee. After a moment she set me down in a puddle, and delicately crawled towards the bathroom to get a towel.


I took a moment to gather my bearings. The amount of cum I was producing was ridiculous. I stood up and waddled towards the spilled pills and grabbed one, finally swallowing one. Then I had a new idea, and grabbed a jar from the cabinet. I scooped up almost a full jar easily, thinking we may want it to test if it really was causing Tiff's growth. Unsure of what to do with it now, I stuffed it into the back of the fridge. Shortly after Tiff wiggled her way back into the kitchen. She threw a towel she had used on the ground to start cleaning up the floor, and handed me one to clean off with.


"I'm letting the NoGro work at its own pace now." she said, with a hint of sadness. "I've had my fun..."


She didn't seem convinced, but it was for the best that she was able to fit into normal buildings. "Did you get a NoGro?” she asked as she used her foot to push the towel around the floor near the pills.


"Yeah. I have a few more bottles in the closet so we can get rid of those."

She swept them up. "I had the time of my life." she said, looking down at me as she worked. I stopped cleaning up for a moment to look at her. 


"Me too." I said, then "I think I'm in love with you." 


Tiff froze, then suddenly lunged and picked me up and into a hug that mostly just mashed me against her tits. "I love you, too." she said as she brought me up for a kiss. Her lips covered me from my nose to my chin. 


"I'm so happy!” she said when she pulled me away.


"I am too. I'm sorry it took me so long-"


She didn't give me time to finish, instead bringing me in again against her lips. I could feel them shrinking as they were on me, and found that rather than relief I was actually disappointed she was getting smaller. After a long while, we unlocked and kept cleaning up, Tiff's still enlarged form making quick time.






After cleaning we retired to the bed to relax, and quickly fell into a nap. Our late night, excitement from the growth, and near constant sex wore us out thoroughly.


Her reducing body was still much bigger than mine, and she sprawled over the bed with me on top of her. Her breasts made for a great pillow, and we both started snoring quickly.

When I woke up, golden sunlight was shining through the window of my bedroom, indicating it was afternoon. I stirred and looked around, not seeing Tiff in the bed. I seemed to remember we moved to a position side by side when she was small enough, but the haze of sleep was still on me. I figured she had gone to the bathroom or something and continued lying around until I had woken up more. 


When I felt a little more alive I had the thought to see if the NoGro had taken effect on me. I looked down, only to see I had not reduced in the slightest. If anything, I hadn't remembered my balls looking so big. That wasn't the big shock however, as holding my flaccid dick like a body pillow was Tiff. She was maybe a foot in length, and was visibly still shrinking!


Chapter End Notes:
Thanks for all the support! Fear not, we will get back on the growth train.