- Text Size +

That night, I dreamt I was somewhere dark. As sometimes happens in dreams, my surroundings were murky and shifted endlessly, as though I was inside a storm cloud. Suddenly, a blinding light appeared from above, and I instinctively covered my head. When nothing happened, I slowly unwrapped and looked around for the source of the light. Directly above me, I found it. Two huge eyes looked down on me, kind of blue, and kind of green. Even without a face to accompany them, there was a twinkle in the eyes. Were they pleased to look down on me? As soon as I had this thought, the eyes began rumbling towards me, and I again swung my arms up to brace myself…

I awoke with a jump, scrambling to find my alarm and realizing it had been ringing for nearly thirty minutes already. I would be late! All thoughts of the strange dream were pushed aside as I scrambled to get ready.

I made it in time, with two minutes to spare. "Rough start?" Tiffany said behind the front desk. I grunted in response and hustled past, not wanting to give her any fuel for her office gossip and speculation of my private life. As I arrived at my desk I instinctively looked around for the top of Tiff's head (the only part of her visible over computer monitors and cubicle walls) before sadly remembering she was out again. Her absence was noticeable yesterday, too. As nice as would've been to complain about Tiffany, I found more than anything that I missed her frequent visits to my desk which broke up the monotony of typing away the whole day through. I couldn't shake a slightly anxious feeling either. Frankly, I felt a little guilty thinking that maybe Tiff had wanted to be more than office buddies and I had callously kept my distance. If I had been slightly less boneheaded, I would've seen she had feelings for me when she gave me her phone number initially, long before we had started helping each other out with our respective duties. I looked over at my phone, considering if I should text her and set up a time to clear the air. I shook my head with a sigh, it would be best to let her enjoy her time off.

"Problems with the new girl?", said Tiffany, dropping a stack of papers on my desk. Already cranky, I found myself put over the edge by this comment. "Not really any of your business is it?" I snapped back at her stupid grin. Having successfully pissed me off, she wandered away onto her next task. Office enemies really were the stupidest thing ever. 


After an unsurprising dull day of office work I arrived home only to find I had a lot of pent up energy and my thoughts were still in turmoil. I decided to work my feelings out the old fashioned way, lacing up my running shoes and heading on my usual lap around the neighborhood.

 

I ran my route twice more than usual before hunger forced me to stop. My place slowed to a jog, and then to a walk when I reached the food carts gathered near my apartment building. The whole area had recently been renovated with wider streets and taller buildings, part of an effort to make folks affected by the virus feel more welcome. It was a sweet deal for the food carts, the bigger the people the more food they sold, and many more had been added to the court since I had moved in. Despite the new variety, I walked up to the oldest and most dilapidated cart of the bunch; a falafel truck where my old friend Mohammed worked.

" 'sup Mo", I said to his back.

"Ahh whatsup maaan!", Mo replied, turning around. "Woah rough day, huh?"

I realized I was drenched in sweat, a telltale sign to my friend that I was working something off.

"Yeah..." I replied, beginning to vent my troubles as he fixed my usual without me asking. I had known Mo a long time, since high school even. Afterwards, we kept in touch as I went to college and got a boring office job and he started his cart, food having long been his passion. Despite us both spending the majority of our time in small boxes at work, Mo was about a million times more content than I was and often teased me about it.

"It's easy," said Mo when I finished my rant, "she likes you, you like her, just talk it out and get together already. I thought you college graduates were supposed to be smart!" 

"What are you talking about?! I never said I liked her."

"You're so blind man, all you do every week is come here and tell me about how you'd go crazy without her in the office. It's always 'Oh Tiff said something so funny today' with you." Mo said with a sarcastic hand motion and rolled eyes. "I've never met this girl but she must have the hots for you if she'd hang out with a downer like you so much."

I grimaced a little at that, it's the oldest friends who always know how to tell you the truth. Mo didn't wait for a reply, "You gotta make the first move though, I'll tell you that. I don't know about you, but I'd be a shrinking violet if I was small girl with a mom like what you described." He looked thoughtful for a moment, and followed up with a point to some people waiting for their food  and said, "not to mention the issues that stuff has to inflict on her." I knew with one glance what he meant, as he had pointed out some recent additions to the neighborhood, three roommates who lived a couple floors above me. All three had gotten the virus at some point, as the guy stood somewhere near seven feet tall and his two female companions 9' and 13' respectively. If their sizes hadn't made for an odd enough sight, the fact that they were polyamorous and exchanged affection in public spaces between each other without a care in the world really was even stranger. At the moment of Mo pointing, the biggest of the three had picked the smallest up and planted on him a kiss that covered half his face, before pointing to a cart behind her and saying something to both him and the smaller girl. The whole while, she effortlessly held the tall man between her huge tits, which were stuffed into a tube top that might've held five or six normal sized people standing shoulder to shoulder.

"You're right." I said, turning back to Mo, who was still looking wistfully at the thruple. He nodded, "I usually am. Imagine the sex, man..."

No matter how many times it was brought up, I suddenly felt lustful thinking of the big guy on his back, the taller woman riding him as she was controlled like a marionette by the even larger girl, her arms pressing down to grab her playthings knees, her huge breasts bulging and moving under her elbows as she got her little lovers off. The whole thing was like a Russian nesting doll fantasy, and was quite captivating to my baser instincts. 

"Well, I guess I'm off. Thanks as always Mo." I said, eyeing my last bite of Falafel.

"Seeya man. If you guys get together (and you probably will if you talk to her!) bring her by the cart, huh?"

I nodded and walked off, putting the last of my meal in my mouth. The smallest of the couple was attempting to carry maybe ten hotdogs in paper baskets back to the girls. I took a glance at them and nearly spit out my falafel at the sight of the big girl bent over with her hands on her knees looking down on her lover like she was a child, even though I was eye-level with the navel of the smaller amazon.


I must've gotten all my energy out with that run, as I woke up before my alarm clock the next morning from a deep and dreamless sleep. I glanced over to my nightstand at a text from Tiff that read 'dont forget the donuts :P'. I hadn't forgotten, but upon realizing how happy it made me to hear from her I decided to take Mo's advice before I could wake up and come to my senses. 'I've got it! Hey, do you want to come over for dinner tonight? I cook a mean salmon. It's ok if you're busy with your mom tho.' I typed out anxiously. Luckily I wasn't anxious for long, as she immediately wrote back that she'd love to.

I got ready and walked blissfully up the front of the donut shop, thinking nothing could ruin this day for me. The interior was filled with the normal group of office workers, presumably Tiff's counterparts from other businesses, gathered waiting for their name to be called. I queued up in line, moving forward a couple steps when the woman at the front of the line got her order. Looking idly down at my phone, I looked up again when I heard the sound of a box of donuts hitting the floor and saw that it wasn't the clerk that had dropped the pastries.

"UNGHH" I heard from behind me. I turned to see the office lady from the front of the line had dropped her order. I was in the process of putting up my phone to help her when I realized what was happening. The blond was on her hands and knees, and groaned again in a way that was somewhere between pain and pleasure. I saw her surge a little bigger, her shirt pulling untucked as her heels slipped off her feet. The growth paused and she breathed in raggedly, "o-oh God, I'm g-g-g-growi-" she was interrupted by another spurt, which tore the buttons and sleeves of her jacket and ripped her skirt apart clean on one side, providing everyone in the shop a view of white panties which had become more like a thong on the growing girl.

"Get out!" someone yelled. You didn't have to tell me twice. I turned around and joined the folks scrambling out the door. Meanwhile, the clerk managed to close his wide open mouth and pressed an alarm on the wall behind the counter, notifying authorities a growth had occurred and dispensing a packet of NoGro. He grabbed it and attempted to make it over the counter but fell and landed painfully on his face. 

"Unnnnghhhh!" the woman moaned as another spurt hit her, a BIG one. Still on her knees, she surged up and lost the rest of her clothes. Her ass, now as big as the counter, brushed the ceiling, and her feet slammed into the counter right next to the clerk. Her breasts swelled suddenly as well, reaching the floor from her crouched position. She was going much too fast for the clerk to get out, even as the other patrons ran outside. "Throw it!" I yelled. The NoGro was the kid's only hope. He picked himself up enough to slid the packet towards me, and I leapt in to grab it, realizing too late I was now in the path of the huge and still growing tits. They swelled towards me again, and I kicked the ground to scoot towards the glass front of the store. I wouldn't make it out of the front door, but my quick thinking put me between both massive mammaries, shielding me from the glass as it shattered against her growing form. I found myself in a soft warm cave of cleavage, still feeling her skin stretch around me. I clawed and fought my way up to the top, this woman was going to be huge, and now was my chance to try and lessen the damage with the packet still clenched in my hand. 

I kicked my way up to the top and was greeted by the face of the huge woman looking down at me. I held up the packet in my hand and yelled, "NoGro! Eat this!" To my surprise, she hesitated and seemed almost reluctant. It must've been my imagination though as she seemed more confused than anything else. Just as she lowered her mouth towards me to take the critical medicine, she had another spurt releasing her arms and shoulders from the building and pinning her waist in the opening of the now wrecked storefront. Simultaneously, I rode her growing breasts away from her puckered lips as they bubbled up larger underneath her.

"Ah.. ahhh", she moaned in ecstasy, her eyes batting open and looking for me. She only found my arm sticking out of the top, as I had once again been consumed in soft flesh. Delicately she reached one of her now free arms up to me and pulled me out with two fingers, raising me to eye-level. Feeling short of breath, I reached forward as much as possible, and then flinched as I was brought closer to her huge mouth. She put my hand in there, down to my elbow, and I felt the curious sensation of her colossal tongue wrap around my arm as I released the capsules. Just then she swelled larger, from maybe near 40' to what I am told was a final height of nearly 60'. Her mouth consumed me to my shoulder before she gasped in surprise at her growth, releasing me from her grip. I fell, bounced off her growing assets, and got the wind knocked out as I landed flat on my back. The last thing I saw before losing consciousness was a great wall of flesh rolling over me.

I awoke to an EMT standing over me. Despite being overwhelmed by ecstasy, I was told, the giantess had managed to pull up her supersized tit long enough for passersby to pull me out. Horniness and orgasms were a common occurrence when succumbing to the virus, and I was told her lust had saved the clerk, too. She pulled him into a cavernous pussy right as I was pushed through the glass riding in her cleavage. As I sat on the edge of an ambulance I stole a look at the clerk, dripping wet in carnal juices on a stretcher to my right. To my left, the giantess sat with criss crossed legs. Talking to reporters as the NoGro took effect, slowly dwindling at a consistent speed of a few centimeters a minute. She caught my eye, and offered a sheepish wave, me nodding once back. I don't know if she felt the same as I did, but I suspected she did. It was exhilarating to see her grow. I wanted to experience that again.


It was nearly two in the afternoon when I returned to the office. Luckily, the incident was well reported, and my one wrinkled sleeve offered adequate proof of my story. Luckily, the Boss sent me home and told me to take tomorrow off to recover as well. I got home an hour later, showered the saliva off and promptly fell asleep on the couch in my bathrobe. I was so worn out by my ordeal I had forgotten my dinner date, and my phone was presumed crushed at the donut shop.

I awoke to a pounding on my door. Groggily I saw a wall clock read almost four in the morning. I pulled myself up and stumbled to the door, pulling it open to see smeared mascara and teary eyes as Tiff looked up at me. 

"I thought you had died!" she exclaimed.