[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

A perverted biology professor forces girls at his university to have sex with him under the threat of failing the year. Finally he meets his match – the latest girl he tries to use turns out to be a much bigger monster than himself! 

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.



Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Crush, Feet, Growing/Shrinking Out of Clothes, Insertion, Scat, Vore Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Doll (12 in. to 6 in.)
Size Roles: F/f, F/m
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 5 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8795 Read: 9354
Published: February 16 2023 Updated: May 14 2023
Story Notes:

Just an idea I had for a vore/digestion/disposal story with a cool (cruel) twist and foreplay. Hope you enjoy it! Have fun! :)

!!!

I realised that this story was rather poorly written, so I decided to polish it, improving the descriptions and adding some new scenes, in total around two thousand more words of the tinies’ torture for your pleasure! :)

I also divided it into chapters to make reading easier :)

!!!

1. Professor Watson's Proposal by contentwelike [Reviews - 0] (830 words)

2. The Fuck by contentwelike [Reviews - 0] (2586 words)

3. The Family Meeting by contentwelike [Reviews - 0] (3501 words)

4. The Shower by contentwelike [Reviews - 0] (946 words)

5. The End? by contentwelike [Reviews - 1] (932 words)