- Text Size +

 “Are you coming to the org fair?” Maddie’s friend asked her as the students filed out of the classroom.

“Later. I have something to do back at my place first”.

“Do, as in, doing a guy?” Her friend playfully stuck her tongue out at her.

“Stop!” Maddie playfully slapped her.

She quickly walked out of the lecture hall and dialed someone on facetime. John picked up almost immediately. “Hey Queen. How’re you doing?”

“Hi John- I just wanted to check everything was going well in micro-world”.

“Of course- really not much of a change for us”. “we’re just happy to have the daylight back”.

She’d put their civilization in a sturdy cardboard box when she moved back to college; she didn’t want it to move around in her car or when being carried.

“sorry, just better safe than sorry, you know?”.

“No need to be sorry- no one’s really upset”. “Let me show you”. She received a text message from John; it was a video file.

The timestamp was from the prior day. It was the view out a 2nd story window, some sort of lounge in the apartment building where he lived. It was also very dark; pitch black in fact, the only light being the light from street lights and buildings.

A disheveled looking woman stood on the city street-corner holding a large sign labeled “the end is near”. Around her a group had gathered. There appeared to be a conflict between her and the group.

A handsome young man dressed in business casual attire was speaking.

“No, my friends, the end is not near. Our Goddess went out of her way to save every person we’ve ever known. We trust her, we have her faith in her”.

“But what about the pedicure? thousand died cruelly!” someone protested.

“It saved more lives than it cost. They were refusing to evacuate”. “if we obey, we need not fear”.

…..

 

The Microputians could not cope with their newfound turmoil and did what came easiest; they blamed the messenger. 

In their mind, no they were not about to run out of sustenance. It was all a cynical power grab their own ruling elite. The goddess’ getting a new promotional feature to communicate with them was also not a coincidence but a conspiracy to get her involved in their affairs and give those who could communicate with her absolute power over their fellow micros. 

That night, all throughout the land, and even the capital city where John resided, armed mobs ransacked government buildings. John and his girlfriend nervously watched the TV as the violence unfolded. The leader, some army reservist from the region to be evacuated, was televised live from an undisclosed location. “We have obtained internal government documents that show, the federal government is working tirelessly to convince our God to flatten our entire province”. 

“We therefore cannot risk them having the only line of communication to her. Although she is the most merciful and beautiful being, who could wipe out every man, woman, and child of this nation on a whim, we know that she would not do it or her own accord”. “She was driven to the numerous casualties from her divine pedicure by malicious influences”. Thank you. He stepped away. 

John’s girlfriend shook her head. “He’s using such religious language- she’s just a college girl!”. John grinned. He was a little drunk. The stress of fleeing and hiding out from the coup had got to him. In fact, his position gave him advance notice of the trouble and he’d sped out to a cabin on one of his boss’ sprawling hunting lodges. “She saved all of us? Check. She is literally all powerful? Check. And besides she’s nice to look at. We definitely traded-up our moons when we get sold” referencing when Maddie changed the view  they got of her planetary ass cheeks. his girlfriend glared at him but said nothing. 

 

“You know they key to communicating with her is being high up in our penthouse. I’m sure they’re ransacking it right now. You won’t get to talk to your new girl”. She sneered at him. 

….

Maddie was fast asleep during the start of this drama. She awoke and had to pee. She yawned and rolled out of bed. She was naked. She was not particularly modest but she of course had been recently reminded of her hundreds of millions of roommates. But it was pitch dark in her room, so should be fine. As she got to the bathroom she checked her phone. Her Microputian communication app was blowing up. “What the?” she muttered. It took her a moment to realize something was wrong. Quickly, she slipped into a bathrobe and ran over to the micro world. She dialed them. “Hello?” she said. A voice she didn’t recognize answered her. “Greetings…” she cut him off. “Where’s John?”. 

“John?”

“Yes, my friend John. The only place that gets signal so I can converse with anyone is his apartment, so you must be in his apartment….”

She trailed off. 

“What have you done with him?” 

“Nothing. I assure you, he is safe, dear Goddess” the rebel leader replied to his owner. 

They could all see her in exquisite detail. Her face was temporarily obscured as she sighed heavily. She was breathing quicker than usual. They could see her soft planetary tits rise and fall more exaggeratedly and quickly than usual. 

“I’m sorry little guy but I just don’t believe you- your a rebel, aren’t you?”

“Not against you”

“In fact that is why we wanted to come and petition you…..” 

While he was still speaking, she  leaned down rapidly. Her face loomed over all. She was squinting at them. “I can’t get close enough with this stupid glass”. She removed their glass enclosure. “Much better”.  She leaned closer. She could see very little on her scale. In fact, all she could see were the tallest skyscrapers, which were barely even perceptible. Of course, one of them happened to be where John lived. After a few minutes, she realized it was no hope. She couldn’t even see the city scapes at her scale. She sighed. With no protective covering, she watched in both horror and awe as the small structures crumbled to dust from her slight breath.

…..

The line to the Microputians turned over to static immediately. Maddie sat there, stunned for a little bit. She was shocked. She’d crumbled several buildings to nothing with just her slight breath. It was kind of hot. But she was worried about her friend, John. This little mites had evidently harmed him. “Time’s up” she thought. Maybe without sophisticated weapons, these little rebels couldn’t do any more harm. Plus, all of them deserved the punishment for hurting her friends. She’d offered to do them a great favor, to save their civilization, just like he’d done before? She was going to remove the battery, and not replace it. They could live in the Dark Ages for a little while and collect dust. She’d talk to them when she was ready.

….