- Text Size +
1.     Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Warning: This story has a SW as a main character. If you don’t like SW, leave this story now.

Author note: this story takes place the same time as “Zoe vs mistar”

At the pet sitters

 

Prologue

"So Zoe Baker has inherited her parents abilities."

"To my surprise. Looks like you win the bet Mistar."

"Feel like settling some old scores Deborah?"

"I don't know."

"Come on. It's been ages since we did anything as sisters."

"What do you have in mind?"

"I say we go there and beat Zoe to a pulp, her parents too if we can find them."

"You really do want revenge after all these years?"

Mistar nodded.

"What makes you think that we won't get our buts kicked again?"

"We were young teenagers at the time. Now were experienced adults. Come on I really want my sister backing me on this."

 

"I'm sorry. But ever since I married a human, my views on them have changed. While I won't stop you I won't help you beat one up."

"But we are talking about Sizehu (Sizechanger term for humans who can change size at will) not your ordinary humans." Mistar pointed out.

"Hi honey. I'm home." Steven said as he walked in the door. His smile faded when he saw Mistar sitting at the kitchen table with his wife.

"Not glad to see me?" Mistar asked.

"Well." Steven replied.

"Not trilled to see you either." Mistar then handed Deborah a note.

"Here's the info on how to find Zoe if you change your mind."

Mistar then got up and left.

"Who is Zoe?" Steven asked.

"She's the daughter of Susan and Mike. They are two of the four original sizehu." Seeing Steven confused look. Deborah sighed.

"Let's start over. About 25 years ago on an earth not too far from here, four humans were granted the power to change size at will. We call such humans Sizehu. We sizechangers don't like rivals. So about 24 years ago me and Mistar decided to go after Susan and Mike."

"But you must have been little kids at the time."

"We were teenagers actually. To make a long story short, they defeated us. Mistar hasn't gotten over it. For years they kept a low profile. Now thanks to our secret sources we know where their daughter is."

"Don't seam fair to go after the daughter."

"True. But keep in mind, Zoe far from helpless. She can grow to up to 1000 feet in height or shrink down to a quarter inch in height."

"That's quite a size range." Steven commented.

 

"You're leaving me with a what?" Cindy asked.

"A pet sitter. They look after pets while their owners are away. The people who run it are friends of mine. They won't harm you." Mistar replied.

"I'm a human being. Not a cat or dog."

"Who happens to be five inches tall."

"Restore my size so I can take care of myself."

"Nice try. But no dice."

'Then take me with you."

"It is way too dangerous, even if you were full size. Now get into the pet carrier."

"There must be somewhere else you can take me."

"The alternative is to take you to Deborah's place. Sure Steven would love to see you again."

"On second thought the pet sitters sound great."

With a sigh, Little Cindy walked into the cage.

 

Cindy wasn't too surprised to discover that the pet-sitting place was in another world. What did surprise her was the size of the building. It was the size of a large school.

"This place is huge." Cindy commented.

"They care for hundreds of pets. Come I'll introduce you to the Sittor's."

 

The Sittor's turned out to be a couple in there mid thirties. They had dark hair and fair skinned. As Cindy watched they grew a few inches to match Mistar in height. So she knew they were Sizechangers."

"Little Cindy meet Mel Sittor and Anne Sittor. They will be taking care of you the next few days."

"Hello." Cindy said in a barely audible voice.

"Bit on the shy side isn't she?" Mel commented.

"Not really. Think she's a bit nervous." Mistar replied.

"Want us to red dot her?" Anne asked.

"Yes. I want the best possible care for her."

"Wait. What do you mean by red..Ow!" Cindy cried out as something pressed into her back.

"They just placed a red dot on your back. Trust me, it's for your own good." Mistar explained.

"How long are you leaving her for?" Mel asked.

"A few days at least, probably a week. Depends how my mission goes."

"A week?" Cindy cried.

"And if you're longer?" Mel asked.

"Send me the bill. I'll be back as soon as a can. Behave yourself Cindy and remember I do care about you."

Mistar then walked out the door.

 

"She must like you a lot." Anne told Cindy.

"What makes you think that?"

"You’re the first shrunk person she had red dotted. Normally she goes with the green."

"What's the difference between a red and a green dot?" Cindy asked.

"Let's just say that greens normally have a rougher time here. " Mel replied.

 

"Step into my hand. I'll give you a quick tour of the place."

Seeing she didn't have much choice Cindy stepped into Anne's hand.

"The building itself is divided into male and female sections. We prefer to keep the shrunken men and women apart."

"Why?"

"Too much chance of shrunken women getting pregnant or catching sexually transmitted diseases. After all we are not a breading colony."

"Wait a moment. You mean there are people who breed shrunken humans?"

"It's rare, but there are breading colonies out there. Some say that humans who have been small all their lives make better pets. Personally I disagree. They still have that stubborn desire for freedom."

"And what's wrong with that?" Cindy asked.

Anne gave her a look that chilled Cindy to the bone. Then it was gone.

 "Ah here's the common area, the only area where the two colors interacts."

 

The common area was a big long room that looked like a big living room. There were various tables and chairs and at least one television set. There were also several computers in sight. Scattered among all this was several dozen SW on various sizes. Moving among them was several people of normal height. To Cindy's horror, three of them were men.

"You got normal sized men here?" Cindy asked.

"Yes. Half our staff is men." Ann replied. She then pointed to a wall, with two holes on the floor.

"These are the entrances to the red dot only areas. The one on the right leads to club red. The one of the left leads to the red sleeping area, which consists of many mini hotel rooms."

"Really?"

"Really! Meals are severed at 7am, noon and 6pm, although club red also severs meals. Any questions?"

"What about washroom needs?"

"There are private bathrooms in the rooms, plus various mini portable toilets." Anne replied. She then placed Cindy on the ground.

"See you latter little Cindy." Anne cried as she left the room.

 

Cindy looked around and decided to head toward the nearest SW to her. They happened to be a four inch tall blond woman and a six inch tall African American. Cindy was just a few inches away from them when a huge male hand grabbed her. She found herself hauled off the ground.

"WELL WHAT TO WE HAVE HERE? A NEW SW TO PLAY WITH."

Her captor looked like computer geeks compete with glasses and messed up hair.

"Put me down." Cindy demanded.

"I DON'T THINK SO, MY LITTLE ASIAN. YOU NEED TO BE SPANKED."  He then turned her over.

"OPPS. JUST KIDDING ABOUT THE SPANKING." He then gently placed her on the ground and went away.

"What was that about?" Cindy asked.

"Eric saw your red dot. Name is Allison by the way." The black girl replied.

"Beverly is my name. We are also red dots." They then showed their backs to Cindy. Each had a red dot on them.

"My name is Cindy. Can you please tell me what the deal is with the dots?"

"Red means stop. Very Important pet, do not mess with." Allison explained.

"Green means go. Do what ever you want with her." Beverly added.

"What! And the Sittor's tolerate that?"

"As long as no one gets killed, they don't care what happens to the greens." Beverly replied.

"How come the greens get such a rotten deal?" Cindy asked.

"Usually because they are strays or their owners are too poor and or unimportant to matter." Beverly replied.

"Or their owners are too cheap to pay for a red dot." Allison added.

"Think I agree with Allison. The Sittor's told me that Mistar usually has her pets green dotted."

"Mistar Law is your owner?" Beverly asked, surprise showing in her voice."

"Yes is. You sound like you know her."

"I've heard of her."

"Since you know about my owner, who is yours Beverly?"

"He is a four star army general. He won't let me use his real name." Beverly replied.

"How about you Allison?"

"My owner is a Sizechanger named Danla." Allison replied. "I was jogging home from work and bam I get shrunk to the size of a doll. Before I could even think of running Danla grabs me and places in a bag. I haven't seen my family and friends since. Did something similar happen to you?"

"No. Is there somewhere comfortable where we can sit down? It's a long story."

"Well the club has chairs and a bar." Beverly suggested.

"The coach in front of the television set is also popular." Allison suggested.

"Think I'll go with the club. Lead the way."

 

The club looked like many a night club Cindy had been to. Except they had different sized seats and tables. Some were made for people around eight inches tall. Other for seven inches and so on all the way down to one inch tall. Being different heights finding a table was a challenge. In the end they decided to go with a table built for five-inch women and chairs that fitted each of them.

 

With a beer taken from the bar, Cindy began her story.

 

"I was once an accountant at a company called "world's Best Foods." I was in love with one of my co-workers a man named Steven. Unfortunately he married someone else.  A woman named Deborah."

"Deborah Law?" Beverly asked.

"Correct. Let me guess you heard of her."

Beverly nodded.

"Things were fine at work until Mistar bought the company. It wasn't long before she showed her Sizechanger colors. I was delighted when she shrank Steven and made him a pet of the office. I was even happier when I got to play with him. I soon had him inside of me."

"What's that like?" Allison asked.

"It's the most wonderful feeling you can imagine. Unfortunately it turned out to be a trap, although she called it a test. To see if he was Deborah's true love unfortunately he was. His wife showed up and shrank me. Then they placed me at Mistar's mercy. She decided to make me her personal pet."

"Find it hard to believe that a human could be a Sizechanger's true love." Beverly commented.

"Join the club. Personally I can't see why any sane human would marry one." Cindy commented.

 

"BEVERLY, YOUR OWNER IS HERE." Mel cried out.

"Is it that late? I got to go.  See you tomorrow." Beverly then walked out of the club into the waiting hands of the general. Who then placed her in a pet carrier.

"He picks her up every night?" Cindy asked, watching the general retreat from sight.

"As far I can tell, he treats this place as a day care." Allison replied.

 

Later that night in a hotel room:

Then general opened the pet carrier. Beverly then hopped out growing as she did so. She was 5'4" when she hit the ground.

"It always amazes me how you do that."

"I got important news boss. Mistar's personal pet is at the pet sitters. I was talking to her this afternoon."

"Excellent! She could be an excellent source of info."

"She'll help us, wither she wants to or not." Beverly commented.

 

"DINNER TIME, SW'S COME AND GET IT." Mel called out.

"No choice on what to eat?" Cindy asked.

"You’re not serious are you?" Allison replied.

"No, but a SW can dream can't she?"

"Around here each of us gets a plate with her name on it. Eat what's on it or starve. Although us reds have the option of getting various beverages from the club."

 

A short time latter at the dinner mat.

"I got pizza. What did you get?" Allison asked.

"Chinese food." Cindy replied.

"See they have a sense of humour."

"Very funny."

After dinner Allison introduced Cindy to some of her friends among the pets. The first turned out to be a pair of beautiful brunettes each five and half inches tall.

"Cindy meet Donna and Chris. They used to be a married couple."

"Oh your one of those lesbian couples."

"Hardly." Chris replied. "I used to be a man."

"Say what?"

"I was once a man. But my idiot wife made a wish at Wishbone."

"He had no idea what's it like to be a woman. So I made a wish that he knew what it was like to walk in a beautiful woman's shoes. How was I to know once you make a wish you can't take it back?"

"They had a sign right out front saying so."

"So how did you folks get shrunk?" Cindy asked.

"Well we tried to sue Stanley Charm without success."

"Stanley who?" Cindy asked.

"He's the manager of the Wishbone restaurant. Anyway due to our legal bills we got very deep in the hole. In desperation we went to the casino, where we lost it all." Donna replied.

"The casino called in the bill collectors and they shrank us. We been the property of the casino owner ever since."

Two towering men then showed up and without warning grabbed Donna and Chris.

"What! Why did they do that for?"

"They got drafted into a game of SW chess. It happens almost every time they show up."

"SW chess?"

"Instead of chess pieces they use green doted SW. It's a popular event. I can take you to the table. They don't force red dots to play, I assure you."

"Think I'll pass on that. What the heck is that?" Cindy pointed a figure walking toward them. It was shaped like a five-inch tall woman. But she was glowing like a light bulb.

"Oh no. That's one of Ms. Odd's pets. God help us if she's here."

"What happened to her?" Cindy asked pointing to the glowing woman.

"She was experimented on by a mad scientist. Come we got to get to the red only zone."

 

Suddenly cats appeared out of nowhere.

"Run for your lives. It's a cat training drill." A voice called out. Allison and Cindy ran toward club red.  To Cindy dismay a cat decided to focus on her. Just inches from the club Cindy found herself knocked down to the ground. Next thing she knew she was in the cat's mouth and being carried off.

 

After a few minutes Cindy was spat out at the feet of the tallest woman she had ever seen. She was all dressed in black. The word dominatrix came to Cindy's mind. Worst yet, the dominatrix didn't look happy.

"Bad kitty. I told you to fetch a woman with a green dot. Green! Does this look green to you?" The woman pointed at the red dot on Cindy's back.

The cat mowed what sounded like an apology.

"Now go back there and fetch me a green dot."

The cat then fled. As the cat left Mel Sittor showed up.

"How goes the cat training Ms. Odd?" Mel asked.

"Not too good. I send them out to fetch green dots and they return with this." The woman then pointed at Cindy.

"Cindy?"

"You know her?"

"She's the personal pet of Mistar."

"She has good taste. Take her, but tell Mistar that if she ever wants to sell Cindy I'll buy her."

"I'll pass the message on." Mel then picked Cindy up.

"Who is that dominatrix?" Cindy asked after Mel had walked out of earshot.

"Her name is Judy Odd. She's a business associate of ours. Pray that you stay out of her hands."

"You almost sound afraid of her."

"She's a dangerous woman. I strongly recommend you stick to the red only areas for the rest of the night." Mel then dropped Cindy off in front of club red.

 

Cindy found all the reds inside the club. They were amazed to see her.

"We thought you were a goner when that cat carried you off." Allison commented.

"Mel talked Judy into letting me go." Cindy explained.

"Wow talk about your lucky escapes."

 

"Still don't think I'll push my luck. Can someone point me to an empty room?"

"Sure." Allison then led Cindy to the Bedrooms. To Cindy's delight the rooms were like hotel rooms. Complete with private bathroom, beds and a television set. Only thing missing was a phone.

"This reminds me of the hotel rooms I used to stay in."

"They are not bad. Let me know if you need anything."

"I will. Thanks for everything."

 

Since she wasn't that sleepy yet, Cindy decided to watch some television. She was flipping through the channels when she saw a mega giantess redhead that looked familiar. She was pounding the heck out of a shorter brunette. The she realized that the redhead was Mistar.

" Who will win this match Zoe or Mistar? Remember it's not too late to place your bets." "Oh boy!" Cindy moaned.

 

Cindy watched the BETS R US channel trying to learn as much as she can about the fight. Eventually she fell asleep.

 

Cindy found herself in Mel's hands

"I'm afraid I got some bad news." He told her. "Mistar lost the fight with Zoe. She's dead."

"Oh no! What will happen to me now?" Cindy asked.

"Your butt belongs to me now."

Cindy found herself in the palm of Judy Odd's hand.

"Please say it isn't so."

"It's so. You'll be a find addition to my breading colony."

Cindy then began to scream.

 

"Good morning Allison. Is Cindy Around?" Beverly asked.

"She's still in her room. She had a run in with Ms. Odd last night."

Suddenly the sound of Cindy screaming filled the air. Allison with Beverly in tow ran to her room.

 

"What a nightmare." Cindy commented after Allison shook her awake.

"You can say that again." Beverly said. Clearly shocked on what was the television screen.

 

On the television screen was a force field cage with four people inside. (Note a force field cage is a cage where instead of bars force fields keep them prisoners inside) Beverly recognized two of the people as her parents, and the other two as Susan and Mike Baker.

"We made sure these Sizehu can't interfere with today's Mistar vs Zoe fight." A voiceover was saying. Then a picture of Beverly came on the screen.

"As for this Sizehu. Let's just say she's going to have problems of her own." The voice over continued.

Cindy and Allison turned to face Beverly.

"What are you hiding Beverly?" Cindy asked.

"Nothing." Beverly lied trough her teeth. "How could have things have gone so wrong?"  She asked herself.

 

"BEVERLY COME OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!" Anne shouted.

"Now what?" Beverly muttered.

 

Anne wasn't in a good mood when Beverly emerged from the sleeping area. Curious Allison and Cindy followed her. Anne waved some sort of wand over Beverly.

"SON OF A (CENSORED) YOU REALLY ARE A PIECE OF SIZEHU (CENSORED)." Anne cried.

"You know I don't like Sizechangers who blow my cover." Beverly replied. To Cindy and the other SW amazement, Beverly suddenly grew to 5'4". Then she whipped out a gun and fired at Anne.

BANG! BANG! BANG!  A big hole formed in Anne's chest. Purple blood gushed out and various organs were exposed.

Anne muttered something in Sizechanger then fell to the ground dead.

 

Beverly then scooped up Cindy and placed her in a bag.

"Hey what do you think your doing?" Cindy asked. But Beverly didn't answer. She was too busy running away. She ran right past Mel. He had heard the shots and was going to investigate. He soon discovered his wife body.

"No! Who did this?" He demanded.

"Beverly." Allison replied.

"She's a Sizehu." Another SW added.

Mad with rage, Mel began to grow.

 

"Are you all right?" Beverly asked Cindy as soon as they cleared the building.

"You just kidnapped me. And you dare to ask me that?" Cindy shot back.

Suddenly the sound of a roof breaking filled the air. Beverly turned around and saw a growing Mel climbing out of the remains of the Pet Sitters building. His eyes came across Beverly.

"YOU KILLED MY WIFE."  He screamed.

Beverly Reponses was to fish out a walkie talkie and say "Code R" Then she got out a remote control device and opened up a wormhole. Beverly then jumped through it, barely dodging Mel's fingers.

 

They emerged on a beach. Cindy had no idea where they were. A moment later another wormhole formed and the general emerged.

"What's the big idea calling a Code R?" He asked.

"They are on to me." Beverly replied. "I had to kill a sizechanger. And run away from the other one. Worse somebody called BETS R US is holding my parents and Uncle Mike and Aunt Susan hostage. And Zoe is being forced to fight Mistar alone."

"Do you have anything good to report?" General Davis asked.

"I did manage to get Cindy.  I'm sure she'll tell us everything we want to know."

"That's what you think." Cindy replied.

"Don't tell me you’re actually loyal to Mistar."

"Not really. But I refuse to help people who kidnap me."

"Well little lady. The US military has many ways to make prisoners talk, torture being our favourite." 

"You can't do that."

"This island is outside the US. Nobody but us knows about it. We can do anything we want here." The general boasted.

"Only a miracle can save me now." Cindy moaned.

 

Suddenly everything but Cindy froze.

"What happened?" Cindy asked.

"I stopped time."

Cindy turned to see who had spoken and saw a nine-inch tall blond woman.

"Who are you?" Cindy asked.

"I'm Tina. I'm a mini goddess. I'm here to offer you a choice."

"And what would that be?"

"I can take you back to Mistar, where you'll resume your life as her pet. Or I can take you to a SW safe haven where no body will own you ever again."

"Don't suppose having my size restored is an opinion."

"Sorry Cindy. He want's you to remain shrunk."

"Who's he?"

"He is the writer god that runs this multiuniverse. Consider yourself lucky he's giving you a choice. So what's it going to be? Mistar or the safe house?"

 

"I guess I'll take my chances at the SW haven." Cindy replied.

"Good choice. Let's go."

Cindy and Tina then disappeared and time resumed, leaving behind a very surprised Beverly and general Davis.

"What the?" Where did she go?" The general asked.

"Bets me." Beverly replied.

A man in white then appeared.

"Good news. Zoe was victorious. Your parents have released." He told Beverly.

"That's good to hear. You wouldn't happen to have anything to do with Cindy Wu disappearance?"

"Who?"

"Never mind. Take me to Zoe, I want to congratulate her."

 

Tina and Cindy found themselves standing in front of a very small house.  It looked like it was built for six-inch tall people.

"Where are we?" Cindy asked.

"This is SW safe haven. The location is the Friendly Cove world. It’s a recent addition to SW-Space."

"That doesn't tell me much."

" Some where in the south shore of Nova Scotia."

"We're in Canada? But I'm an American."

"It doesn't matter to Nancy. She's the mini goddess who runs this place. Come it's time to meet her."

 

Nancy turned out to be a six-inch tall mini goddess with brown hair. She greeted Cindy at the door.

"You must be Cindy. Nice to meet you." Nancy then hugged Cindy.

"She does this for everyone?" Cindy asked.

"Only for people I place under my protection." Nancy replied.

"I got to get going. See you folks later." Tina then disappeared from sight.

"Come on in. I'll show you around."

"Guess I don't have much choice." Cindy moaned.

"This home is not a prison. You're free to come and go. You'll see." Nancy replied.

Cindy then followed Nancy inside. She didn't quite realize it yet but she was starting a new and better life.

 

Meanwhile in another universe Mistar was on a coach moaning.

"I can't believe I let her trick me like that." Mistar moaned.

"Severs you right." Was Deborah's comment.

"Guess I'll pick up Cindy at the Pet Sitters."

"I'm afraid that won't be possible."

"What are you doing here Mel?"

"We were attacked by a female Sizehu. She killed my wife. In my rage I accidentally destroyed the building."

"Oh no! Cindy! Was she?" Zoe asked.

"She's not dead." A voice answered.

Mistar looked down and saw an nine inch tall blond woman."

"Who are you and how do you know Cindy?" Mistar asked.

"My name is Tina, the mini goddess. As for Cindy I took her to the SW safe haven."

"YOU DID WHAT!"

"I took her to Nancy's, where she can be free."

"Cindy belongs to me."

"Not anymore."

Mistar tried to strangle Tina, but she disappeared from sight.

"This is just great. First I lose the fight. Now I've lost my pet. What else can go wrong?" Mistar asked.

Author note: The story “when witches interfere’ for the answer to Mistar’s question

The end for now