- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Here is Reduction and Relocation: Sofia Romero, Chapter 8. Its a short one so expect the next one to come sooner than normal.

The door wasn’t even fully shut behind Mrs. Romero before the girls shifted into a frenzy of spastic and frenetic motion. Alex had absent-mindedly grabbed her nylons from the Dearforms shoebox, not realizing that she’d accidentally picked Dante up with them. It wasn’t until the stressed out raven-haired beauty slid the nylons on and aligned the seam with her toes that she saw Dante’s tiny little body amongst the mesh.  If the hose had been any darker, she might not have noticed him at all…but she did.  Alexandria saw him tucked neatly between her first and second toe. It was adorable the way she looked up quickly to see if Katie had noticed, and indeed Katie had.

“Don’t even say anything…” Alexandria said with a short chuckle. She barely took any time in removing them and unceremoniously plucking him from between her toes.

“Wasn’t gonna.” Katie said with a smirk.

Alex set him down on the nightstand and then resumed getting ready. Dante was now stranded on the nightstand between the two girls’ beds, waving his arms and shouting like a castaway.

Alex disappeared into the bathroom and the shower started.

“Are you really getting a shower?  You just put on your nylons!” Katie said loudly through the door as she continued dressing.

“I’m only washing my hair!”

Katie was usually very calm and organized, but with only 20 minutes to go before the presentation, the brunette had practically ripped her sleep shirt and pajama pants off, tossing her clothing in the general direction of her bag.  She crouched down in front of the nightstand that separated the girls’ beds and rummaged through her bag.

There wasn’t much time for modesty as the two silently undressed and dressed, exposing a fair amount of skin to each other as well as Dante.

“Alex…did you see if I packed my lucky….nevermind, found it.”

Katie removed from her bag a vivid purple bra and stood back up to full height, sighing in relief as she hugged it to her bare chest.  The size 36F bra had offered a lot of luck to the young genius over the years and she definitely needed it today.  As she slipped her bare breasts into the respective cups of her lucky bra, she noticed that Dante’s incessant squeaking had stopped.  Katie clasped the bra and looked down to see the tiny boy in a silent stupor staring up at her in awe and wonder.

‘They really are so simple…’ Katie thought.

She adjusted the straps of her vivid purple bra and began getting dressed.  When she turned away from Dante, she heard the sounds of his squeaking start up again.  Katie was putting on her black stockings when Alex emerged from the shower.

“I thought you were just washing your hair?” Katie said, watching water drip off Alex’s toweled body and pooling down at her bare feet.

“Yeah, I just got a quick one..I didn’t shower yesterday and I was afraid I might smell bad.”

“I’m hoping you remembered to take your nylons off first..” Katie quipped.

“Oh, look at who’s the comedian now!”

Alex hadn’t taken the time to skillfully and effectively wrap and secure the towel around her armpits like she did at home.  She was rushing now, exhibiting more panic than Katie did. The raven-haired beauty made a bee-line for the nightstand. She walked briskly, and a consequence of her bouncing came in the form of her towel slipping down from her ample chest.  Alex caught the towel before it fell to the ground and re-secured it around her waist, leaving her breasts to bounce along with the rhythm of her steps. Alex stopped abruptly in front of the nightstand and leaned forward.  Katie properly aligned the stocking seams with her toes while watching her partner squat down and lean forward, allowing her large breasts to compress into the nightstand…directly where Dante had just been standing and cowering before her.

“Alex, what are you doing?” Katie asked, pulling up her pants and buttoning them around her slender waist.

“I’m grabbing my laptop; I have to update the present—oh!” Alex jumped slightly and Katie couldn’t help but chuckle.  The raven-haired beauty must have finally felt little Dante compressed into the underside of her heavy tit because she sprung up, leaving him lying on his back and staring up as if he’d seen a ghost.

“Sorry, Dante!” Alex said distractedly as she started to open her laptop. The squeaking started back up again but Katie spoke over it.

“Alex…” Katie gently squeezed Alex’s shoulder. The raven-haired beauty’s bare breasts were still swaying slightly from all her movement.  “You’re running around like the Energizer Bunny.  Take a deep breath.”

Alex filled her lungs, her already large breasts swelling out and she exhaled and the room seemed to calm and become quiet…all except for the squeaking from Dante.

Katie smiled, “Finish getting dressed.  We can update the presentation downstairs.  We really need to be there before the Board arrives!  Mrs. Romero was only getting a cup of coffee so she may already be down there…and I’d really prefer her not be the one to receive them.”

“Good point, Katie.”

“You both need to stop ignoring me!” Dante shouted from the nightstand between the two girls’ beds.

“What is it, Dante?” Alex said, putting on her bra and pulling her underwear up under the towel she currently wore like a skirt.

“Why did you lie to that woman about me??” Dante demanded to know.

Katie replied, “We’re sorry, Dante.  You have no idea how important this presentation is.  Everything….EVERYTHING we’ve worked on for the last several years…everything I’ve worked on since before I was even a teenager…is riding on this presentation.”

“That doesn’t mean I should be okay with you grabbing a random fat maid and convincing her to keep me in her ass!”

“Its only for an hour!” Alex said, stamping her foot in frustration.

“She’s right, Dante.  And I sympathize….I do.  But what would you have us do?  Sabrina will not make it in time to house you in her rear…okay?  I’m sorry.  It would be inappropriate for either of us to house you in our rears while also presenting.  We can’t cancel this presentation.  Not now.  It’s too late.  This..is just the way it is.”

Dante was quiet for a few moments and the girls were just about to return to what they were doing when Dante blurted, “I want to skip the intern phase.”

“Skip the intern phase?” Alex repeated.

“Yes.  When the presentation is over, no intern title.  I want to skip right to partner.”

“Done.” Katie said, practically interrupting him.

“Wait..really?” Dante and Alex both said in disbelief.

“This is all possible because of your cooperation, Dante.” The frenetic tone of the hotel room calmed for a moment as Katie gently picked Dante up and raised him to her face.  “I don’t want you to forget that.  I won’t forget it and neither will Alex.”

“We didn’t want to lie like that to Mrs. Romero…” Alex said, joining Katie’s side and leaning in closer to Dante.

“We just didn’t have time to discuss it…she was about to leave…we barely convinced her as it is.  I hope you understand.”

Dante was quiet for a moment but then said, “Okay..I understand.”

Alex cheered, “Okay great!  Let’s go do this then!”

Katie wore an attractive white v-neck blouse that she filled out wonderfully.  It was the perfect marriage of professional and provocative; not a style she always went for but she knew it would please today’s audience.  Atop the v-neck blouse was a light gray blazer that carried the weight of her chestnut brown hair.  The blazer hugged the brunette teenager in all the right places and the slate-gray accentuated quite nicely the subtle red highlights in Katie’s hair.  South of the blouse were comfy yet professional black pants terminated at the ankles, and further down were bare feet encased in sheer black nylon with toenails painted black.

Alexandria opted to wear a black long-sleeved v-neck sweater tucked into a simple yet stylish pencil skirt.  The pantyhose on her legs caught shine from the overhead lights and ran smoothly down into a low-set of black high heels.

Katie grabbed Alex’s pink laptop and set the blue manilla folder on the keyboard before shutting the laptop lid, sealing it inside. She hugged the laptop to her chest as she put the finishing touches on her outfit, sliding her nylon-encased feet into a pair of black heels.

“I’m going to start heading down. Can you grab him?” Katie said distractedly.

“Sure thing, Katie. I’m ready to go, we can all leave together.” Alex said from the bathroom, putting the final touches on her hair.  She abruptly stepped out of the bathroom and walked with purpose to the nightstand.  She smiled down at little Dante. He looked so nervous and so unsure.

“Don’t worry, Dante.”  Alex said, gently scooping Dante up in her left hand.  “I know you’re nervous and I know you’re unsure. I know life has thrown some curveballs our way, but thank god Katie is such a fast thinker, huh?” Alex giggled.

“We’re going to get through this…and one day we’ll all laugh about this…wouldn’t that be nice?” Alex said down to Dante.

Dante took a few moments to process the question and then he nodded.  “I…I hope so, Alex.  I…just want to get to the other side of this.”

“There’s a light at the end of the tunnel, partner.” Alex said with a smile.

“I could be your partner…but I also loved being your teddy bear.”

Alex said only two words in response.

“You’re adorable.”

Alex enjoyed the indicators suggesting a blizzard of shivers surging through the tiny man’s body…was it the two-word response or was it her smile?  She understood the power of both tools at her disposal and how they made his heart soar.  She raised him up to her lips, “When this is all over, we–”

“Alex, we have to go! I’m walking out now.” Katie said from the door.

Raven-black hair bounced and swung to follow the 24-year old’s head as she looked toward Katie’s voice.

“Coming!” Alex sang, cupping Dante in her hands and leaving the hotel room.

~

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 9 on Patreon with a new chapter posted every Friday at 5pm EST.


The story will eventually be posted here on GTSworld for free, but the $5 Patreon tier unlocks early access chapter posts:  patreon.com/user?u=4260306