- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is a flashback, taking place the night of Dante's first reduction

Dante swallowed nervously, staring up over the high edge of the crib.  


So much had happened in such a short amount of time.  One moment he was being invited in by a towel-clad beauty who stood eye-level with his chest. Who would have thought that later that evening,  he would be in that beauty’s dark bedroom, shivering completely naked within the confines of an actual baby’s crib and trying to stay warm under a single blanket.  


“Yes, I’m awake.” Dante said, doing his best to sound groggy so as not to alert the raven-haired beauty that he’d just fully watched her change clothing.  He lowered the blanket slowly from his chin, but made sure to cover the rest of his body.  The blanket did little to warm him up in this cold bedroom, but it was reasonably good enough at hiding his raging erection from Alexandria.  


“Sorry it took so long, but we made some great progress on the repairs. I think we’ll be ready to try again tomorrow.” Alex said quietly but excitedly.


“That’s great, Alex.” Dante said with a smile. 


“Do you need anything?” Alex said.  She lowered her face toward the high edge of the crib, her swollen breasts dragging across the narrow beam until they slid backwards and off, jiggling hypnotically and cast in the patterned shadow of the crib’s bars.   Alexandria rested her chin on the beam and waited for Dante’s response. 


“Umm…Now that you mention it, I am a little hungry…” Dante said timidly. 


“Oh, that’s no problem.” Alex said.  The pale moonlight flooding into her room filled her pretty, freckled face and her emerald green eyes pop vibrantly.  They were pointed up in thought, and then they widened. A smile curled across her lips.  “I’ll be right back.”


She stopped at the door and turned around. “Don’t go anywhere.” She said with a goofy grin.


Dante rolled his eyes.  “I don’t think I could if I wanted to.” he quipped back as she left the room. 


She came back a few moments later, her well-endowed chest protruding due to both of her arms being tucked behind her back.  She approached the edge of the crib and said, “Okay…left or right?”


Dante studied her face, trying to understand what she was doing, but she only smiled plainly back waiting for him to make a decision. 


“Okay……..left.” Dante said cautiously. 


Immediately, Alexandria’s bright green eyes widened as did her mouth in a fun, smiling gasp.  


Dante was concerned.


Alexandria slowly pulled her left arm out from behind her back and set what she was holding on top of the edge of the crib, twisting it and slanting it left and right.


“No…” Dante said breathlessly, feeling his erection start to shrink.  


It was a baby’s bottle.  


“Do you want me to give it to you?” Alexandria asked, testing the white milk against the skin of her slender wrist.  


“No…” Dante said, afraid of how she might respond as he cowered back away, pressing his bare back against the crib bars.  


“You don’t want to do it yourself? Okay, I can feed you..no problem.” Alexandria said, leaning down and in.  Once again, her huge, shapely tits rested most of their weight on the crib ledge. There was a logo on her sleep shirt of a cute cartoon skater girl with blonde hair.  The 24-year old set her left hand down on the bed of the crib for support…it was so big…and so was the bottle.  She was standing on a skateboard with a thumbs up, although her shape was heavily distorted, skewed, and creased by the full breasts swelling against the cotton. 


Alexandria's right shoulder started moving.  She was about to bring her right arm in, presumably to pick him up.


Dante cowered away, slamming his eyes shut as the beautiful giantess leaned in closer to him.  He was still trying to be polite to the massive raven-haired beauty, afraid of upsetting or offending her. She was just this tiny adorable 5’-2” girl, but she towered over him now…and he was all alone in her dark room with the door shut. The only other person in the world who knew where he was and who he was with was snoozing in her room a million miles away as far as he was concerned…and he was trapped in a baby’s crib. 


“Alex, I really don’t–”


“--Open your eyes..” Alexandria interrupted in a breathy voice. Her voice was now so close to him he could feel and smell her minty breath.


“What?” Dante said quietly. Reflexively, he sealed his lips shut, pursing them tightly.  He was expecting at any moment now to feel her scoop him up in her arms…or to feel that rubber nipple insisting on penetrating his lips.


“Open your eyes, you goofball.” Alexandria repeated, her voice much more normal now.


Dante slowly opened his eyes and saw Alexandria’s smiling face above his, and in her right hand was a small sliver of pizza.  


Dante scoffed and held his rapidly beating heart.  


“Oh my God, Dante.” Alex giggled as she handed him the small sliver of pizza.  “I know you’re the size of a baby, but did you really think I was going to bottle feed you?”


He let out a nervous chuckle.  “Well, you said you were!” Dante said defensively.  


The tiny sliver of pizza looked so small in Alexandria’s hand, but in his hands it was large…more than he could have eaten by himself.  


“This is my sister’s breast milk..” Alex laughed, shaking the bottle lightly and watching the white milk froth and bubble inside the bottle.  “She must have left the bottle in the crib when she lent it to me so….maybe it was a bad joke, but I couldn’t resist! Sorry!”


Dante took a large bite of the delicious pizza, his heart rate slowly returning to normal. Well, as normal as it could be in the presence of such a beautiful, half-dressed woman. 


“No harm, no foul.”, he said with a full mouth.


A large finger and a large thumb, both with galactic purple nail polish came in quickly toward him and pinched a slice of pepperoni off the pizza slice he was eating. 


“I’m sorry about Katie earlier.” Alex said, placing the pepperoni on her tongue.  “Mm..delicious….”


Alexandria swallowed the tiny morsel.  “You know, I graduated from MIT at the top of my class and I can tell you with supreme confidence that I’ve NEVER met a mind as intriguing and exceptional as Katie Walker’s.  Her intelligence and problem-solving skills are unrivaled, but her bedside manner leaves something to be desired.”


“Yeah, I felt kinda like a kid that was up way past his bedtime when she ignored me like that.” Dante said.  He wasn’t an idiot…he knew that Katie was tired of him being out there and wanted to get to work.


“I wouldn’t take that personally.  She is just that way with people.  She’s much better with women for some reason, I’ve noticed. But when it comes to men…I wouldn’t say that ‘she doesn’t know how to talk to them’ because that would suggest that she gets nervous or whatever….that’s certainly not the case.  It's just….I dunno…she…” 


Alexandria spent a moment deep in thought and then she smirked.


“It’s like this:  Katie has a Masters degree in Genetics and is pursuing her PhD.  She’s also got her eyes set on a particularly ambitious double major in Electrical Engineering and Chemical Engineering with a minor in Mechanical Engineering…you know….for fun...”


“Goddamn…” Dante remarked in awe.


“Yeah…but if I’m being completely honest, and as much as I adore her, the girl would probably benefit from a few classes on social engineering.”


The two laughed.  


“But I suppose it’s for the best.  I’m pretty good at that kind of stuff…and also soldering! Haha.  Knowing our strengths and weaknesses helps us clearly define who is responsible for what…and we’re a better team as a result. We all need to bring something to the table.”


“Right..you guys clearly are a great team.” Dante thought, feeling his face turn red.  


As if she read his mind, Alexandria replied, “We do, sure…but hey, I’m sure that you’re amazing in your PCB class!  You probably would have been a great help with repairing The Sizer too but Katie…she….well, she can just be very hard-headed sometimes…especially when it comes to working on the Sizer.”


“I did notice she held it in a very certain way…very close.” Dante observed.


“Well yeah, it's really special to her.  She designed that thing when she was 14-years old!”


“My god, really?” Dante asked in disbelief.  “I…jeez…when I was 14-years old, I was playing in leaf piles..”


“Well, she was probably doing that too…she was just also trying to shrink stuff.” Alex said with a grin.


“And what about you?” Dante asked.


The raven-black hair of Alexandria’s bob cut remained perpendicular to the floor as she tilted her head in confusion, “What do you mean?”


“Well, Katie wants to shrink things…and put them in butts, apparently.” Dante chuckled.  “What do you want to do?”


“Oh, you think it's all her idea, huh?” Alexandria placed her hands on her hips, her breasts bouncing enough to pull Dante’s attention just for a moment.  “You don’t think I want to put stuff in butts, too?”


“Haha, that’s not what I said.” Dante laughed, sensing he might have struck some sensitive nerve.


“Don’t test me from all the way down there, little boy.  I’ll install you in Sabrina’s butt myself if you aren’t careful!” Alexandria laughed.  “But no..seriously…I’m definitely in this with Katie..all the way.”


The 24-year old raven-haired beauty looked out her bedside window at the moon and then continued speaking. 


“I think it's a little different for Katie.  She has been this prodigy since she was like 10 years old, maybe even younger.”


“That’s when you met her?” Dante inquired.


“Mm-hmm!,” Alex nodded with a playful grin, “I was 16 and her mom hired me as her babysitter.”


“Oh, how crazy!” Dante remarked. 


Alex continued, “I know, right?  Anyway, Katie has two other sisters that are just completely normal ladies.  She is the anomaly in her house and she has always stood out. I guess that could be a blessing or a curse depending on how you look at it..but anyway, I’m rambling.  When it comes to me…yeah, sure I went to MIT.  Yeah sure, I got a Masters in Microbiology and a Bachelor’s in Business Administration.  Yeah sure, I’m published and accomplished.”


She paused for a moment, staring longingly out the window. 

“...but in some ways…I feel a little like I’m stuck in my mom’s shadow.”


“She’s a scientist too?” Dante asked.


“Sort of.  Not so much anymore, though…it's a little complicated.  But..anyway…you asked what I want to do…well, I just want to accomplish great things…and be remembered.”


“Don’t we all?” Dante replied.


“Sure…and I really do think Katie and I will do great things. I mean, we already have.  It’s just almost certain that I’ll need my mom’s help in doing it…in going farther…and I just hope that…well…as cheesy as this sounds, I just hope history remembers me for what I did, and not who my mother was.”


Alexandria looked back down at Dante in the crib.  


“Does that make sense?”


“Of course it does, I completely get it.” Dante said.  “I think everyone has mom issues…but it sounds like your mom was around so that’s nice.”


“Yours wasn’t?”


“Well…she was there.  So was my dad.  But they were just like…friends..instead of parents. Does that make sense?”


“Yes, I think I know what you mean.” Alexandria said.


“There was just no discipline in my house.  I acted out..in ways that are embarrassing and cringey today. I was just a teenager, sure, but my parents should have stepped up instead of condoning that disrespectful, destructive behavior. Nothing super illegal, mind you..but looking back, I wish I’d have had that discipline.  I wish I’d have had that structure.  I wish I’d have had my mother there telling me what to do every now and then, and having the courage and conviction to…well..make me do the things I didn’t want to…because she knew it was what was best for me.”


“Well, you’ve grown up pretty well despite those shortcomings, it seems.” Alexandria observed.


“Yeah, you say ‘despite’...I might say ‘in spite’.” Dante chuckled. 


“It was kinda the opposite for me. Mom was always very hard on me and my sister.  She was so involved in what we were doing and what decisions we were making…always trying to impart her own wisdom on every situation. A bit of a helicopter mom, to be honest.”


“Well, I love my parents, but I’d take a helicopter mom over them any day of the week.  And as far as your mom goes, maybe I’ll get a chance to meet her after this is all over…let her know what a great daughter she has.” Dante said, shocked at how smooth he came off. Did he dare take it a step further?  


He did.


“You know…once you, Katie, and I are all working together.” 


“So presumptuous! Of course, I would never turn down such an offer!  Should you ever meet her, I hope you do put in a good word for me!” Alex said with a huge grin. “I can’t guarantee that you’ll have a position with R&R Labs but I’ll definitely be rooting for it to work out.  Nothing is etched in stone, Dante.  You can look at that as a good thing or a bad thing and either way, you’re right.  Who knows what the future will bring?”


Dante nodded thoughtfully, absorbing what Alexandria said.  


“So….what’s Sabrina like?”


Alexandria couldn’t help but grin even wider, setting her palms on the crib’s edge and her cheek down on her palm.


“Whyyyyy? Do you liiiike her or something?” Alex said in an annoyingly juvenile cadence, batting her long eyelashes. 


“Oh come on, you know why I’m asking!” Dante said defensively.


Alex let her giggling fit pass on its own, leaving Dante patiently waiting for an answer, “Yeah, yeah..I know, Dante.  Of course I know.  You’re worried about what it's going to be like in there, right?”


“Well yeah, of course.” Dante said, feeling a bit vulnerable.


“I can’t blame you.  It's a very strange thing to ask someone to do, I get that.  There are a few things I can say.  Firstly, I can promise you that you will be just fine with Sabrina.  I’ve known her and her sister Taylor for years now, and there isn’t a mean bone in Sabrina’s body.  She really is just doing this to help, and to make sure that you’re well taken care of.”


“She said that?” Dante asked cautiously.


“Mm-hmm!” Alexandria said with a smirk.  “She also gets how weird it all seems, to be honest.  And she thought she’d have the perfect amount of care and consideration for something as small as you.”


“That’s..comforting.”  Dante said.


“It should be!” Alex asserted.  “She’s already told me that she is going to be SUPER clean the day of the presentation…and since we are going to try and get you two together for a very quick practice run, she said that she would do everything she can to make the experience as comfy and cozy for you as possible.”


“Hmmm…well..that does make me feel a little bit better.”  Dante admitted.


“And there will be a few little…demonstrations that she’ll have to do while you’re between her cheeks…but you probably won’t even notice.”


“Like what?” Dante asked nervously.


“Oh, just normal stuff like sitting down, doing a few squats, walking on a treadmill. Things like that.”


“That…doesn’t sound too bad.”


“No, it's really not!” Alex said genuinely.  “And as long as we all make it to Texas on time, we’ll definitely be able to get you and Sabrina together to meet before the presentation.  That way you can get to know each other a little bit and maybe even do the quick practice run of the demonstrations.”


“Thanks Alex…I do feel better now.” 


“I’m glad, Dante.  I want you to be relaxed.  Seriously…you’re not a criminal.  We’re not punishing you.  Far from it, we want to reward you for helping us with this.  You have no idea how important it is that we have a functioning, live demonstration for this presentation…and the fact that you stepped up and accepted Katie’s request…I mean…we were seriously running out of time.  Don’t tell Katie, but earlier today I had decided that after my shower, I was going to make a few phone calls and cancel the presentation because we couldn’t find someone to volunteer…and then you showed up.”


Alex reached down and gently squeezed Dante’s hand using only a thumb and forefinger.


“Katie and I did a lot of work and made a lot of mistakes to get this far, but YOU are the one making this all possible. We just can’t thank you enough.”


“When is the presentation?” Dante asked.


“Monday morning.”


“As in…this coming Monday?  It's Saturday!” Dante exclaimed.


“I told you…it was down to the wire! Haha”


“Aren’t ticket prices going to be crazy?” Dante asked.


“Don’t worry about that.” Alex said, waving her hand dismissively. 


“The Board of Investors are going to cover mine and Katie’s flight.  We’re obviously not too worried about yours.” Alex quipped.


“Hopefully I’m not going to be traveling in anyone’s butt on the way out there..” Dante said, half-joking.



“Hahaha! You don’t have to worry about that.  Sabrina is flying in from Wisconsin! This whole thing…I know it's uncomfortable to think about…but honestly, it is only for demonstration purposes so there’s no use in putting you through hell and misery…or even making you uncomfortable for a second longer than we might have to.  That’s why we picked Sabrina.  A normal Wardeness probably wouldn’t be as kind and compassionate as she is, but you won’t need to worry about understanding the difference at all.”


“Well, I certainly hope not!” Dante said.  “I was never much of an ass man.”


Dante expected Alex to giggle the way that she normally did, but she remained perfectly straight faced.  Instead of laughing, she looked down at her tits, pulling her t-shirt down from the bottom so that the cotton stretched out smoothly and pleasantly over their curvature.  Alexandria looked back at Dante, and in a voice that gave him goosebumps, the raven-haired beauty purred, 


“Yeah, I could tell…”


Dante blushed profusely and broke eye contact with the behemoth beauty.  And then came that adorable, signature giggle from above.


Alexandria abruptly stood back up to full height and peered way down to Dante in the crib.  


“Okay, it's time for sleep.  Do you need anything else before I get in bed?” Alexandria asked.


“Ummm…is there any way you could raise the temperature on the thermostat?” Dante asked, rubbing his cold shoulders.


“Hmm…” Alexandria pondered, looking over her shoulder at the door and then back at Dante.  


“The cold air kicked on about an hour ago.” Dante added. “This blanket is nice but it isn’t very warm.”


“Oh, sorry..” Alex said, “Katie and I like it cold.  I would personally be okay with making it warmer for you but she’s already gone to bed and I’d rather not wake her to ask.”


“Okay…do you have maybe an extra blanket I could use then?” Dante asked.


Alexandria tilted her head and frowned, clicking her tongue, “No…sorry.”


The raven-haired beauty left her head cocked to the left, and her frown turned to a devilish grin.  “You can just come to bed with me.  My blanket is super warm.”


Dante’s cock bounced gently under the blanket.


“Oh, you…uh…..really..you wouldn’t mind?” He stammered.


“It's no problem at all.” Alex said with a smile, leaning into the crib. “I have a queen bed and you barely take up any space.”  


‘Fuck…her face is so big…all of her is so big…’ Dante thought.


“Come to me.”


Dante lifted his arms and allowed Alexandria to lift him from the crib.  He tried desperately to hold onto the blanket, the only thing separating his naked body and his stiffening penis from her. He managed to keep the blanket against him until Alex anchored him onto her hip.  With one hand, she supported his bare ass, and with the other hand she tugged down on the blanket, removing the fuzzy partition separating his naked crotch from her clothed hip.  


“Let’s leave that in here.  It’s Katie’s and I don’t want to lose it in this mess of a room.” Alex joked, dropping the blanket back into the crib and slowly bouncing her way over to her bed.  The top of Dante’s foot curled over at one point and grazed against Alexandria’s ass.  Her cheek was firm, and the lacy red panties were rougher than he expected. 


‘The first time I feel a girl’s ass…and her underwear…is with my foot…while she’s carrying me like a baby.’ Dante considered with self-deprecation.


 Alex stopped at the foot of her bed. IT was made neatly with a vibrant galactic purple blanket and a single white pillow up at the top.  It was so much bigger than the crib he’d been lying in for the last few hours.  So big it made him uncomfortable…what if he fell off?


The bed springs groaned loudly underneath the weight of the raven-haired beauty’s left knee and Dante thought his heart might explode.  He never, in a million years, thought that THIS would be how his first time in a girl’s room..or in a girl’s bed would go.  Dante’s face brushed roughly up against the outside curve of Alex’s left tit, his nose and chin pressing firmly into its fleshy, soft underside as she crawled the rest of the way onto the mattress from the foot of the bed.  


She gently set Dante down on top of the blanket next to her fluffy pillow and she giggled as he immediately tried to cover his naked body.  Alexandria swiftly brought her knees to her chest, swiftly lifting her bare feet up and bringing them under the covers. The raven-haired beauty began nudging her body further down.


“Oooooo…” Alexandria said, her fingertips running along the side of Dante’s stomach and down to his thigh, causing him to tremble.  “You’re right..you ARE cold.”


She leaned over to gently start pulling the covers out from under Dante.  His small body slid along with the covers until Alexandria gently pressed two fingers down on the center of his chest.  


He shivered as he felt the covers moving underneath him, rubbing against his back, ass, legs, and finally his heels before they came back up, like a galactic purple tsunami that matched her fingers and toes.  


“There…” Alexandria said, tucking the blanket up and pulling Dante’s body up against hers.  


“Plenty of room, just like I said.” Alexandria whispered, rotating Dante’s body so that he was facing her, his chin nuzzling on her shoulder.


“Well, you’re right, I don’t take up much space.” Dante quipped nervously. 


“Nope…” Alexandria said, wrapping both her arms around his small body and pulling him in closer to her, his hips inevitably driving firmly into the cushion of her soft, flat stomach.  His tiny body conformed with loyalty to her curves and he could feel his body instantly heating to match the warmth of the 24-year old’s body.


“...you’re like a teddy bear.” Alexandria purred into Dante’s ear..her words like a hurricane of warm, minty wind sweeping him up into the eye.  He was in heaven and hell at the same time.  His throbbing cock was pressed so tightly against her stomach he could actually feel her belly button through her sleep shirt.  Every part of him wanted to start thrusting but what would she do?  Should he take this shot?  He wasn’t prepared for this but how could he have possibly prepared?  He thought often about what it would be like to cuddle with a girl, but he didn’t consider that she would be so much bigger than him.


“Alex..what’s going to happen when this is all over? After the presentation?” Dante asked. 


“Hmmm…” Alex’s fingers glided through Dante’s hair and the nape of his neck, melting the poor boy into her embrace. “Katie and I will talk about adding you on. No promises but I’ll see what we can do.”


Dante breathed in deep, his head amidst the pheromone-laden environment of Alex’s raven-black hair. He was always so sensitive to scent, and the aroma of her coconut shampoo was torturously enthralling.  It clouded his mind and made it difficult to think. 


“No…I mean…what happens when this is all over…between you and I?”  He couldn’t believe he’d had the courage to ask the question. His heart stopped beating, his lungs stopped breathing, and his synapses ceased firing lest they overpower the raven-haired beauty’s response.


It seemed to take forever, but she finally answered.  


“Nothing is etched in stone, Dante.  Who knows what the future will bring?”


Silence.


“...but let's not tell Katie about us sharing a bed, okay?”


“Deal.” Dante said, breathing in again deeply from his nose, eliciting another blood-pumping giggle from Alexandria.


Silence.


“Alexandria…” Dante said, even quieter into her ear.


“...Hmmm…?” She responded sleepily.


“Can I ask you one more question?” Dante requested.


Dante’s ears became overwhelmed by the sound of friction: Alexandria’s huge bare arms and legs moved against her sheets.  He felt her delicate fingers close in around his body and start to push him down away from her coconut-scented raven-black hair…down away from her neck…further down until his head was under the warm covers. As the blankets settled, they pushed out the air that had been pulled in and under when the sleepy giantess lifted them. Prior to the purple blanket’s full collapse on their warm, intertwined bodies, there was just enough moonlight for Dante to glimpse where he was. He was staring straight forward into Alexandria’s ample chest.  Her left breast appeared much larger, but that was only because it was deformed and splayed from supporting the weight of its twin sister.  Dante caught a glimpse of her hard nipples right before he felt her fingers on the back of his head applying gentle yet firm pressure.  As he slid along the sheets toward Alexandria, the last clear image he had was the distorted graphic on her t-shirt. The cute cartoon drawing of a blonde skater girl.  Dante’s was pressed firmly into the skater girl’s toothy grin and his entire face was swallowed into the ample, warm cleavage.  He nuzzled firmly between Alexandria’s huge, soft breasts..instinctively wanting to go deeper…to get as close to her beating heart as he could.  


“Good night, Teddy Bear.” Alexandria whispered, caressing the back of his head until her hand went limp and she started gently snoring.  He could feel her breasts squeezing into his nose and his forehead.  He could feel them pressing into his chin and hugging his cheeks on either side.


Dante whimpered, his arms pinned at his sides by Alexandria’s super-cuddle, and yet he didn’t feel uncomfortable.  At least not in the arms.  The 24-year old raven-haired beauty shifted her legs slightly to get comfortable, resting a thick, heavy thigh atop Dante’s narrow waist and inadvertently rubbed her other strong, powerful thigh against Dante’s throbbing cock with enough pressure to make him wince and spasm.  The strong friction against her supple skin lasted only for a moment, and his cock was left to scream for more attention. He laid there with his face buried in her cleavage, sleeplessly praying for hours, hoping that she would shift in her sleep and do it again.


~