- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:


“Are you checking any bags, Ms. Walker?” the smiling American Airlines employee said from behind the tall, clean counter.  


Katie retracted the extendable handle of her wheelie bag. It was a large suitcase, almost entirely black except for some light pink trim. The heavily packed suitcase carried all her clothing and everything needed for the presentation. She tightened her core as she lifted the heavy suitcase up to her waist and it thudded forcefully as she dropped it onto the 2-3 ft surface next to the teller’s high counter.  The teller expertly looped a baggage claim tag around the handle of Katie’s bag.  


“Texas, huh?  Business or pleasure?” The teller made conversation as she bumped Katie’s black and pink suitcase onto the conveyor belt, joining Alexandria’s solid teal suitcase where they both slowly began rolling away.


“Business.” Katie said politely but briefly, accepting the tickets from the teller. 


It was going to be a long flight and the girls were dressed for comfort. Katie wore a long-sleeved v-neck sweater and a pair of gray sweat pants, and pristine white running shoes.  Alexandria opted for a thin mint-green sweatshirt and a faded pair of trendy blue jeans, the type with a few deliberate holes and fraying throughout, and a simple pair of black flip-flops.  The girls had their professional attire packed away along with everything else needed for the big presentation.


“I hope you find some time for fun.” the American Airlines employee said as she tore the printed ticket from the machine.  “San Antonio is a little too conservative for my liking but Austin is pretty close by.” The cashier handed Katie all the appropriate paperwork along with the claim tickets for their checked bags. 


“If there’s time.” Katie said with a playful smirk.


“Hopefully there is!  Enjoy your flight!” the cashier said with a smile and enthusiasm.


As the two girls walked away, Katie spotted Alexandria looking over her shoulder.  Katie followed her gaze.  The girls watched Katie’s black and pink bag get swallowed up into the translucent weather flaps as it rolled out toward the tarmac. 


“Don’t worry…” Katie said, reading Alexandria’s mind.  “We researched the airport tech. He’s not large enough to be of interest to anyone manning the x-rays.  And even if he were, he’s smart…he knows to stay perfectly still until he’s loaded into the belly of the plane.”


“Yeah, I know…you’re right. We told him several times too so I’m sure he won’t forget. There’s just so much riding on this…imagine if they found him and took him.  Imagine if we didn’t have a demonstration to go along with this presentation.  There’s just no way we would get approved for what we’re asking…” Alexandria said as they stepped onto the escalator. 


“I know…but we’ve prepared for this.” Katie said supportively, placing a hand on each of Alexandria’s shoulders.  “We’ve gone over the presentation a dozen times…you took great photographs of the Sizer for us to present and you did a fantastic job of modifying the inmate consent form to include Dante’s photograph and signature.”


Katie removed the sheet of paper from the blue manilla folder.  It looked just like Matthew Stone’s consent form but instead of his picture and name, it was Dante’s.  The Inmate line was filled in with Dante’s name and signature.  Dante signing the form at a quarter of an inch tall was laughably and adorably impossible, so Alex did her best to forge it with consultation from Dante. The Wardeness line was no longer blank either. Printed neatly was the name ‘Sabrina Becotte’ and the signature spot remained blank awaiting hers and the girls’ union.  


“I hadn’t even thought of that until you mentioned the inmate form yesterday.  Its unlikely the board will look that closely, but its great attention to detail on your part.”


Katie slid Dante’s inmate consent form back into the blue manilla folder.  


“We prepared the budget for requested funding, and we even had a few calls with Sabrina going over the demo portion of the presentation. Sabrina is completely on board.  Dante is completely on board.  Everything is going to be just fine.”


Alexandria nodded with a smile. “Yes, you’re right Katie.”


“Speaking of which, when are they expected to arrive in San Antonio?” Katie asked.


“Sabrina and Taylor?” Alexandria looked down at her watch. “Sometime in the evening, I believe.  I’ll have to ask Taylor when we get in, but I believe their flight was landing at around 8pm.”


“Cutting it fairly close..” Katie said disapprovingly.  “And also, why hasn’t Sabrina gotten a cell phone yet? Everyone is getting them these days.”


Alexandria shrugged, “Not sure…but if its an issue of being able to afford it, I’m sure that’ll change after the presentation!”


Both Alex and Katie were subjected to random, thorough pat downs at the security checkpoint. One of the airport employees assigned to the metal detectors and x-ray machines decided they both looked suspicious. Evident from the diligence of her searching, she must have been convinced that the big breasted girls were smuggling drugs or weapons in their cleavage.


“Well…” Alexandria sighed as the two girls picked up their carry-on bags from the x-ray belt. She wiggled her toes into the thongs of her flip flops and set her teal bag on the ground at her feet.


“...You were definitely right about stowing him in your checked bag.” Alexandria said, a little annoyed, straightened her shirt down flat over her breasts before putting her mint-green sweatshirt back on.  


Katie nodded, adjusting her sweater and shifting her prodigious breasts back into their centered position within their respective bra cup.  Her sock-clad feet made a pleasant swooshing sound as they slid into the well-fitting white sneakers, “Better safe than sorry, and it definitely paid off.”


Alexandria replied, looking over her shoulder back toward the masculine older blonde woman, “Yes, absolutely. If we went with my idea, Olga back there would have found him for sure.”


“We’ll try to travel more safely going forward.  Perhaps by rail…or driving…something that doesn’t involve security checks.” Katie said, removing a tiny notebook from her pocket to jot the thought down.


The girls continued through the large airport, approaching the information center.


“Here we are…” Katie said, motioning toward the scrolling marquee.  They scanned the huge display of arriving and departing flights for their information.


FLIGHT AA1818

DEPARTING AT GATE F23 - BRADLEY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BDL) AT 1:56pm

43m Layover in Charlotte International Airport (CLT)

ARRIVING AT GATE D15 - SAN ANTONIO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (SAT) AT 6:42pm


“That’s us…” Alexandria said.  “Flight AA1818 at Gate F23.”  


Katie and Alexandria used the time aboard the first of two flights to review their presentation a few more times from Alexandria’s pink laptop, but Alexandria was having a difficult time focusing. She was nervous; not about the flight itself, but the connecting flight in Charlotte.  She knew that the bags would have to be moved from this plane to the other plane.  It made her very uncomfortable to rely on strangers to properly execute the transfer.  It would only take someone not quite paying attention as they tossed Katie’s black and pink bag onto the wrong rack, sending it along with Dante to god knows where.  Without a volunteer to present at the investor’s meeting, it may as well have been canceled.  


Katie understood all of this as well and she accepted the risk. She explained calmly to Alexandria that achieving greatness often came with great risk-taking.  Alexandria didn’t understand how she could be so calm and collected, but Alexandria aspired to be more like her. 


The first flight touched down 15 minutes behind schedule, cutting their layover time to under a half hour, which of course was barely enough time to make it to the connecting flight. Aside from Alexandria’s nerves about losing Dante, the flight was inconsequential.


The girls walked briskly to the baggage claim area, finding that most of the bags from the flight had already been spit out onto the rotating conveyor belt. Katie and Alex didn’t have to push their way through a crowd of customers waiting for their bags, but that was only because most of the bags had already been claimed.  Alex grabbed her bag from the belt and the girls continued looking for Katie’s black and pink bag.  It was nowhere to be found.


“Shit, Katie.  Shit, Katie..” Alexandria chanted, pacing back and forth.  


“Just wait.” Katie said, removing and unwrapping a stick of gum.


“What if someone else took it?  What if it went to…like…Montreal or something? What if it fell out of the plane!” Alexandria’s voice was getting more panicked as she spoke.  Katie couldn’t help but chuckle a little.


“Calm down, Alex. It’s–”


Alexandria looked up to see why Katie had trailed off.  Katie’s chuckle was gone and she now wore a frown.  She was staring off into the distance.  Alexandria followed her gaze to Katie’s black and pink bag rolling away, gripped tightly by a large Swedish woman.  


Katie and Alex walked briskly to catch up with the Swedish woman.  


“Excuse me?” Alexandria said, tapping the large woman on the shoulder.  She turned abruptly, revealing a stern, impatient expression.  


“That’s our bag.” Alexandria said, reaching out for it.  The Swedish woman yanked on the bag protectively, lifting it and hugging it to her huge chest and large belly. She said nothing but “No” over and over again.


Alexandria was about ready to start tugging on it…or call security, but then Katie spoke up. 


“Jag är ledsen att jag stör dig men det är min väska.“ Katie said, motioning toward the bag. 


The large Swedish woman loosened her grip ever so slightly and looked at Katie skeptically.  Katie then motioned toward the lower portion of the bag; near one of the sections of pink trim.  


The brunette with thick-framed glasses continued, “Om du tittar här kan du se mitt namn. Katie Walker. Jag tror att vi båda precis köpt samma väska eftersom vi gillade de rosa ränderna.”  


The Swedish woman looked to where Katie was pointing and immediately her hard, stone expression softened.  She smiled and rolled her eyes, handing the bag back to Katie.  Katie smiled and thanked her. 


“So, you speak Danish?” Alexandria said in disbelief as the Swedish woman walked away.


“Yes, I do….” Katie said, setting the bag back down on its wheels and giving it two gentle pats on the top.  “But THAT was Swedish.”


“You are full of surprises, Katie Walker.” Alexandria said with an impressed grin as the two girls left the airport, flagging a taxi to take them to the hotel. They both did their best to ignore the fact that their little quarter-inch tall Dante was almost unknowingly smuggled out of the country and taken home with an unknowing, large Swedish woman.  





“Did you pick the room with a hot tub?” Alexandria asked Katie as they rode the elevator up to the 18th floor and walked down the long hallway, dragging along the luggage that had long since worn out its welcome with the girls.  


“Did you hear the woman at the front desk mention a hot tub?” Katie answered Alexandria’s question with a hint of annoyance.  


“Well, I didn’t hear her say we DIDN’T have one.” Alexandria quipped back as they stopped in front of their hotel room. They both stared at the room placard, which read:

Room 1818


“Oh wow.” Alexandria said, staring at the room placard.  “Wasn’t our flight number AA1818?”


Katie nodded, “Yes, it was. What an interesting coincidence.”


The girls swiped their key card, eager to get comfortable in the privacy of their hotel room.  They still had a fair amount to do: they had to get in contact with Sabrina who may have already checked into her room.  They would then allow Sabrina and Dante to meet…perhaps even take a quick, dry run of the full presentation, including the demonstration where Dante is wedged between Sabrina’s buttocks for a variety of activities. All that would come in time.  For now, Katie just wanted to take her shoes off and rest her feet.  Alexandria wanted to get Dante out of Katie’s bag and feed him.  There were two queen beds, neatly made and with a wrapped piece of chocolate on the pillows. Katie let her black and pink bag lean against the left bed as she hopped in, her footwear tumbling off the edge of the bed and bouncing with a thud off her bag.  It was just a queen bed, but Katie still looked small lying in the center, her left ankle crossed over her right as she curled her toes and stretched.  Between the two beds was a dresser with a big alarm clock and on the other side of Alexandria’s bed was a wide window showing a great view of San Antonio. Alexandria set her bottle of soda in the hotel room refrigerator and collapsed onto her bed, stretching her legs and kicking her shoes off.  


“What are you in the mood for, Katie?” Alexandria said, rolling over onto her stomach.  She bent her knees, her bare soles pointing at the ceiling as she absentmindedly curled her toes. She was leafing through the hotel menu left on the nightstand separating their two beds.  


“Oh, I don’t mind…” Katie said.  She had sat up after her stretch and had lugged her bag up onto her bed.  She was now unzipping it to unpack.


“Let’s ask our fearless volunteer.” Alexandria said with a giggle.  


Katie nodded with a smile and removed Dante from her bag.  He appeared dazed and addled from the long, strange trip.  It had been a long day for the girls but at least they were able to stretch their legs and walk around. 


“You did very well, Dante.” Katie said proudly to Dante, cradling him in her hand.  “Are you hungry?” 


The girls waited for him to speak but Dante didn’t answer right away.  He had only just stopped shielding his eyes from the bright light of the room and now he appeared confused, looking back and forth between Katie and Alexandria. 


Alexandria grew impatient, “Hello, earth to Dante.  Requesting preference for food.” 


Dante snapped out of his daze and seemed to only just now notice he was sitting in Katie’s hand.  It was as if he was very quickly remembering and coming to terms with everything that had happened. 


“Are we in Texas now?” Dante asked groggily.  


Both girls giggled.


“Yes, Dante.  We’re in the hotel and now we’re trying to order some food now and we want to know what you like.” Katie said.



“Oh..ummm..everyone likes pizza, right?”


“Good choice.” Alexandria said, not looking up as she scanned the menu for a good pizza restaurant. 


“How are you feeling?” Katie asked.


Dante replied, shaking his head a bit.  “A little dizzy…and kind of cold.”


Katie was pleased to see that Dante appeared to have gotten more comfortable with the two girls, no longer pointlessly trying to cover his naked body anymore.  He understood that this was an experiment.  This was business.  Nothing more.  Nothing less.


“I’ll set your shoebox up here on the nightstand after I order our food.” Alexandria said, patting the surface of the nightstand between the two beds. “And I’ll drop in a fresh new hand-warmer for you!”


“Oh, that would be great Alex.” Dante said appreciatively.


“Do you need to use the restroom?” Katie asked Dante.  


Dante eagerly nodded and Katie smiled.  “I’m taking Dante to use the restroom.” Katie said to Alexandria as she got up from her bed Alexandria nodded silently, holding the phone up the hotel phone to her ear.  


“Toppings?”, the raven-haired girl on the phone asked, hand over the receiver.


“Just make sure at least half of it has pepperoni.” Katie said, her sock-clad feet sinking into the plush carpet as she got up from the bed.


Heading toward the bathroom, she was carefully holding Dante at about the height of her stomach as she walked. Katie opened the bathroom door and gasped, startled to realize that her, Alex, and Dante were not alone in the hotel room.



“Who is she?” Dante squeaked up to Katie.  


Reflexively, before the mysterious woman in her hotel bathroom could turn to face her, Katie’s right hand sprinted down to her waist and she rubbed little Dante up against her outer right thigh, searching blindly for a pocket to stuff him in so as to hide him from prying eyes.  Much to her dissatisfaction, Katie recalled the comfy sweatpants she’d worn for the flight didn’t have any pockets.  She randomly remembered the plan Alex had mentioned earlier. It was the plan Alex had originally proposed and Katie ultimately trashed regarding how they would get Dante through airport security onto the flight.  The brunette with thick-framed black glasses made a split second decision; she parted her large breasts with her left hand and stuffed Dante down deep between her ample cleavage. When she removed her hands, her heavy breasts bounced back into position and not even Alex would have been able to tell where Dante was.



Initially, Katie couldn’t gather much information on this mysterious woman still facing away from her, but she judged from the skirt and dustpan that she must have been one of the hotel maids.  With bulky headphones on, the woman was diligently collecting the last traces of a dirt pile into the dustpan.  The woman adjusted her footing as she worked to eliminate the pile, her conservative pumps sliding slightly on the tile floor.  The width of the maid’s hips and posterior was impressive to say the least. The maid was bent at the waist so as a consequence, her already large rump spread out even wider and the fabric of her white skirt appeared severely stressed.  The maid didn’t hear Katie gasp, but she must have caught Katie in her peripheral vision because she stood back up to full height.  

The white skirt relaxed as the massive glutes they contained were no longer spread and widened, but they still had a world of work ahead of them.  Two worlds…two huge, round worlds to be exact.  The maid appeared older than Katie, perhaps in her later 30’s or early 40’s.  She wasn’t much taller than Katie but the woman was significantly heavier.  She was BIG.  If she were pressed to speculate on the maid’s weight, Katie might have guessed a little over 200 pounds. It may have been accurate to call her obese, but she was quite large all over, not just in the hips and behind, so she seemed to carry the weight well. Katie deduced that the woman’s calves alone were larger than her own thighs.  Further up, her bare, thick legs disappeared into the relieved white skirt that had bunched up slightly higher than knee level due to the maid’s work.  


Katie expected the maid to share her shocked response or at the very least mirror it in some primal, subconscious gesture of politeness, but the large woman did nothing of the sort.  When she made eye contact with Katie, she took her time setting the dust pan down and removing her headphones.  The cord for the headphones ran down the front of her body and into the deep pocket that spanned the expansive width of her hips.  The bulky headphone assembly followed the cord as the maid stuffed it into the same pocket.


“My apologies…” the maid said, cordially yet confidently. “...they didn’t tell me someone was checking in.”


Katie was a little flustered, particularly by the fact that the maid wasn’t overly apologetic like a normal person might have been…but then again, Katie conceded that her response might be more similar to the maid’s than a normal person if she found herself in that position. In fairness, the short, young brunette was also somewhat distracted by the frenzy of movement between her heavy, dense breasts as Dante struggled and squirmed. 


“That’s quite alright, ma’am.” Katie said.  


As the maid looked down, neatly straightening out her light pink work shirt over her curved belly, Katie took another quick peek down at her chest to make sure Dante hadn’t squirmed to the surface of her cleavage.  He was still completely concealed.  From the intensity of the struggling, Katie feared that her breasts would be bouncing and jiggling noticeably, but even what felt like little Dante’s most frantic struggling barely translated to a single ripple of breast tissue ripple.


“I’ll get these out of your way.” The maid said, turning to grab her other cleaning equipment items, her bare triceps hung noticeably.  The maid’s triceps rippled and waved in response to her rapid movements.


Katie smiled politely, stepping out of the frame of the bathroom door as the heavy-set maid waddled out, cleaning supplies in hand.  As she walked past, Katie caught a glimpse of the woman’s name tag stitched above her left breast.  The name tag said ‘Sofia’. 


Katie got a better look at Sofia’s face as the maid walked past her.  Sofia wasn’t terribly attractive but might have been a looker in her younger days.  She had a small mole on the left side of her nose near her lips and peach fuzz on her cheeks and chin.  The hairs were a bit more prominent and slightly darker above her upper lip, but Katie hadn’t noticed that until Sofia was right in front of her face.  


Sofia had few but hard and noticeable wrinkles in the corners of her eyes, lips, and forehead.  The wrinkles seemed to suggest that she frowned more than she laughed.  Her jawline was not as pronounced as other women her age, probably due to her weight.  Generally speaking, Sofia didn’t have a very feminine face but her body..the width of her hips and expansive rear along with the size of her bust made up for it, drawing in Katie’s mind a non-distant connection to the Fertility Goddess.  


Alexandria wore a look of confusion as the maid left the hotel room, and Katie would be lying if she said it wasn’t slightly amusing.


“Uhhh….was that a cleaning lady?” Alexandria asked, standing up from the bed and walking toward the bathroom. Katie nodded.  


Alexandria stepped past Katie and looked quizzically into the bathroom, then back at the brunette.  


“What was she doing in here?” Alexandria asked suspiciously. 


Katie shrugged, “I suppose she was finishing up getting the room ready for us.”


Alexandria scanned the room quickly and then looked back at Katie. 


“Did she see Dante?  Where is he?”


Katie had been so distracted that she had completely forgotten about him.  Katie could still feel the little naked man between her breasts, and she could tell he had drifted significantly since she’d inserted him.  Since he had drifted further south, Katie opted to reach up under her v-neck sweater and Alexandria immediately started giggling.  


“So you used my idea!” the raven-haired girl said with a huge smile.


Katie rolled her eyes as Dante came out the bottom of Katie’s sweater, brushing gently against her bare stomach on the way down and into her hand.  “Well, it certainly worked in this scenario.”


Alex joined Katie as the two leaned in close to get a look at Dante. He looked confused and disoriented, but unharmed.  


“Sorry about that, Dante.” Katie said.  “I had no idea that a maid was going to be in there.”


“Everything okay?” Alexandria asked with a smile.


“Yeah…just..umm…give me a little bit of a warning next time you’re going to do that…” Dante said jokingly and both of the women lightly chuckled. 


Katie allowed Dante to use the restroom and shortly after, there was a knock at the door. It was the pizza delivery driver.


“Quick Katie, put Dante in your boobs!” Alexandria joked as she rose to answer the door.  


The raven-haired jokester felt Katie’s response in the form of a small pillow hitting her back as she accepted the pizza and tipped the driver.


Katie ate her pepperoni pizza and Alexandria shared her plain slices with Dante, although all he could manage to handle was a small shard of pizza crust about the size of a thumb tack tip with a droplet or two of sauce.  Even that was nearly too much for him.  The overall tone of the evening was positive and exciting, all three had so much to prove to themselves and each other…and big things were going to happen tomorrow.  They were all nervous about the parts they were to play in the presentation, not least of all Dante, but everyone was in high spirits.  


…And then Alexandria’s cell phone rang.


“Oh! It’s Sabrina’s sister. Hold on.”