- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 14 on Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access other early access content: patreon.com/user?u=4260306

Hello, everyone.  A little shorter than I would like it to be, but this commission was clearly not written with POV chapter spacing in mind.  Chapter 13 will be over 5k words!

Chapter 12: The Demonstration

Mrs. Romero

12/18/2000


Sofia could smell the ripe, pungent, unmistakable scent of her own ass in the air.  If she could smell it so clearly, then there was no question that everyone else could too.


And ABSOLUTELY no question on whether or not the little man could.


It was their own fault, Sofia justified. She had suggested to Katie and Alex that she go get a shower prior to this demonstration.  She was just coming off a 12+ hour shift and she was covered in sweat!  Sofia was a hard-working woman and the scent filling the stuffy conference room was not something for her to be ashamed of, it was an indication of that work-ethic.


They would all have to deal with it.


He would have to deal with it.


As Sofia held one of her massive glutes apart from the other, Sofia peered over her shoulder to see little Dante in Alex’s hand.  He looked so small and helpless.  So scared.  So defenseless.  Sofia was having a difficult time resisting the urge to pity Dante and feel sorry for him. She had to remind herself that this was not just some innocent boy who got mixed up in a dreadful and tragic misunderstanding.  This was a hardened criminal.


‘What might he have done to you or your daughters if it were your house that he’d broken into?’ Sofia asked herself.


That helped. That helped A LOT.


Not to mention that there didn’t appear to be anyone very sympathetic about her position, aside from Katie who did her best to apologize for the uncomfortableness of it all.


‘I’m a good, christian woman!’ Sofia thought to herself.


What would the church think about her standing here with her bare behind on full display for all these women?  She felt vulnerable and it was all Dante’s fault.  Dante and men like him.  Men who couldn’t stay out of trouble.  Men that needed to be corrected. They were the reason why she was here.  They were the reason, at least according to Katie and Alex, why a bottom as big as hers was necessary.


Sofia watched over her shoulder as Alex’s small gloved hand disappeared between her large bare cheeks.  The 41-year old maid couldn’t remember a time aside from a colonoscopy 2 years ago when someone else’s hand was entering her behind like this.  She felt the small rubber knuckles on her feminine hand occasionally grazing against the curvature of her swollen bare buttocks.  At least they were warm.


Goosebumps sprouted up all over her skin when she felt those knuckles reach as deep as they could go, and that's when things got very weird.


She could feel little Dante with her cheeks.  She had wondered if she would be able to since he was so small and her buns were so big, but his struggling was absolutely unmistakeable.  It felt like a tiny little tickle, as if a barely noticeable ball of lint from her underwear had made its way between her cheeks and then started vibrating.  It was not an entirely unpleasant feeling, although the good Christian in her felt a bit embarrassed to enjoy the sensation as she did.  Sofia kept her focus on Alexandria, who was now squatting and peering straight into her exposed and spread bottom.  It was quite unnerving and uncomfortable, especially considering there were 9 more women behind her also peering into her bottom.  Alex looked up at Sofia and Katie, who was standing near Sofia’s head, nodding her head quietly.


Sofia felt Katie’s tiny hand release the bulbous cheek it was holding, and Sofia followed suit, allowing her big, rippling cheeks to settle back into position, colliding forcefully with a pent-up vengeance for their separation.  They jiggled excitedly to be together again, eventually coming to hang statically from her wide waist.  The tiny lint ball vibrating in her rump started vibrating even more once her big, soft glutes hugged and surrounded it. Sofia would be lying if she said she wasn’t slightly proud of her ability to hold Dante so secure within her bottom without any effort on her part. The simple influence of gravity on her hanging buns was all the effort needed.


The scent of her own ass was actually tickling her nostrils now, so she couldn’t blame the other women for their response to the strong, pervasive odor.  The young blonde named Suzanne, the one that had tossed Dante onto her fat neighbor’s seat cushion was silently gagging, her eyes closed and her nostrils plugged.  The poor thing was taking it harder than anyone else in the room…


…not including Dante, of course.


Joyce, Suzanne’s fat neighbor, had hurriedly shut the donut box as the room filled with the aroma of Sofia’s ass and was now hiding her large, chubby face in the sleeve of her jacket.


The other women wafted the air around their faces, trying to push the smell of Sofia’s long, busy day away from their faces but without much luck.


“Shall I open a door, Senator?” one of the Twins spoke up, resting a well-manicured hand atop the door handle, ready to twist and push.


“No..” Senator Langley said.  She, along with Mrs. Bexley and Katie were the only ones able to maintain most of their composure.  “We don’t want to alert any passerbyers to the business going on here.”


The Twin nodded solemnly and lowered her hand from the door handle.


“Mrs. Romero…” Katie said, gently tapping Sofia’s shoulder.  “Perhaps you can pull your undergarments and pants back up now?”


Sofia was happy to oblige, first returning her pink wet underwear up and over her expansive bare cheeks.  It was an unpleasant feeling, pulling wet clothing onto your body, but it was preferable to continuing the show of her bare bottom on display for these women to ogle.


The underwear was easy; the pants would be a bit more challenging.  Sofia bounced a bit on her heels, rhythmically rocking her curvy cheeks up and down, securing another millimeter here, another millimeter there of ass flesh into the tight seat of her pants.  The last bounce saw her waistband secure up around her lower back and she quickly zipped up her fly and buttoned her pants.  Two things happened almost immediately:  her cheeks had exploded out of confinement when she removed her pants so putting them back on resulted in their extreme and uncomfortable compression.  As a result, the struggling deep in her bottom got much stronger.  Secondly, the strong scent of her ass was already starting to dissipate from the room.  Pulling up her pants had effectively trapped the appalling odor inside, sealing it between her heavy, dense glutes where it belonged.


“Now that the inmate has been properly installed into the rear of the Wardeness, let’s have Mrs. Romero take us through some everyday activities.” Katie said, gently nudging Sofia with the palm of her hand toward the wooden bar stool.


“As you’re all aware, the concept of rear-confinement is really only viable if the Wardeness is able to live her life with minimal modification and inconvenience while also still assuring that the inmate is able to safely carry out the term of his sentence.” Alex said.


Sofia turned around and parked her large derriere onto the narrow wooden bar stool.  She often didn’t sit on these due to the spectacle of her expansive bottom literally overflowing on all sides. She may as well have been trying to balance a beach ball on a quarter!


She understood, however, the importance of this demonstration for the Board of Investors. Sofia allowed most of her weight to be absorbed into the narrow wooden seat of the bar stool and, for extra effect, she lifted her sock-clad feet up off the ground, showing that her full body’s weight was pressing down into the wooden seat.  The Board of Investors appeared impressed.


“Okay, Mrs. Romero…” Katie said, patting Sofia on the shoulder.


“Can you do a few squats for us?” Katie whispered.


Sofia sighed and turned away from the Board. She placed her feet shoulder width apart and slowly began to lower her ass toward the ground.  She could feel her meaty, sweaty cheeks parting and her underwear wedging into her crack, but most of her attention was on her burning quadriceps.  She wasn’t very big into exercising and it was painfully obvious now.


She squatted a total of 5 times. On the last squat, she rose to feel her thighs were tingling, twitching, and on fire.


“Next, we’ll take a look at some every-day walking.” Katie said, pointing toward the treadmill.  Sofia groaned, incredibly unexcited to physically exert herself even further than she already did.  She slid her feet back into her warm sneakers and discretely resolved the wet wedgie before stepping up onto the treadmill and walking at a very slow pace.


Sofia was quite winded already, breathing heavily enough for probably everyone in the room to hear…


…except for Dante, of course.


“You’re doing great, Sofia.” Senator Langley’s words of encouragement rang from behind Sofia and it breathed life into her step. To think such an influential and accomplished woman, over 10 years her senior, would be encouraging her to keep going!


Sofia mopped the sweat forming on her brow from the walk and had no issue switching over to the bike.  It was a bit awkward, parking her incredibly wide bottom onto such a tiny, narrow seat…but it wasn’t too different from the bar stool.  She expected the pressure on Dante was probably much greater, but she could still feel him struggling so all was well.  She began peddling, her weight rhythmically shifting from left to right with each peddle.


“You’re doing so good, Mrs. Romero.” Alex said, handing Sofia a dry towel.  Sofia mopped the sweat off her forehead and her arms, panting heavily.  Her underwear was positively drenched again and she would have loved to dab off her wet bottom, but she didn’t want to be needlessly rude.


“Just for good measure, Mrs. Romero…” Katie said, “...could you place one hand on either of your buttocks like so..”


Sofia watched as Katie put her own hands on her own much smaller behind, anchored on either side of her adorably small glutes.  She followed suit.


“...and begin pressing in with your hands as hard as you can.”


Sofia welcomed the relatively less physically strenuous activity and used the opportunity to try and catch her breath.  She began squeezing her cheeks together in and on themselves, somewhat lightly at first as she was afraid of harming Dante.  When she could still feel him struggling, she let go for a moment and then squeezed again, this time a bit harder.  She repeated this several times until finally, she was literally grunting, flexing her glute muscles while also pressing in so hard with her hands that her arms were shaking and her triceps jiggled.  It couldn’t have been pleasant for little Dante but she could still feel him squirming in her bottom.


“And that concludes our demonstration.  Thank you so much, everyone.”  The crowd of women clapped enthusiastically.


“And an extra special thank you to Mrs. Sofia Romero, without whom none of this would have been possible.” Katie said, starting a round of applause which Alex and the Board of Investors happily joined in on.


Sofia was bent at the waist, her hands were on her knees with sweat pooling on the tip of her nose. She breathed heavily from all the exertion but as the applause in her name began, she couldn’t help but feel energy return to her body.  She even blushed a bit, offering a proper curtsy that seemed to charm the Board of Investors and make them clap harder.


“You did so well, Mrs. Romero.” Alex whispered in Sofia’s ear. “You can take Dante out now if you like.”


It wasn’t that the sensation of Dante buried in her bottom bothered her per se, but she was not at all hesitant to lower her tight work pants and fish little Dante out from between her glistening, sweaty cheeks.  Immediately, the room filled with the pungent odor of her ass..even stronger now.


She held Dante up in her hand and poked him lightly with her other finger.  He was soaking wet, his hair a disheveled mess…but he was still breathing.  Sofia saw Katie and Alex looking intently back between Dante and the Board of Investors.  Sofia whispered to Dante, “Stand up, young man.”


Dante slowly and clumsily to his feet, clearly addled and drained from the traumatic experience.


“Even after all that..he’s completely fine….unbelievable.” Brooke Beckette led the group into an even louder round of applause.


Senator Langley spoke up over the roaring applause, her nose wrinkled and her expression sour, “Oh Sofia?  Thank you so much for that demonstration.  You were wonderful.  Would you be a dear and…put him back, please?”


Sofia looked over at Alex and Katie, and then back to the Senator.


“You’ve done a fantastic job today and I appreciate your efforts.  The odor just makes it difficult to focus.” The Senator said with a smile.


Sofia looked again at Katie and Alex. Katie nodded her head and Dante began squeaking very loudly.  Sofia brought Dante up closer to her face.


“Dante, you need to relax, okay?  You can come back out after these nice ladies are finished; you’re making it difficult for them to concentrate, understand?”


Sofia didn’t wait for a response from Dante. Instead, she quickly lowered him to her already exposed rump and stuffed him back inside.  Since her bottom was so sweaty from the workout, her fingers along with Dante’s nude body glided in with minimal friction.  Her underwear and pants came back up, but not before a long trail of sweat traced its way down her lower back and between her cheeks to join him.  Sofia was asked by Katie to take a seat, and it felt wonderful to collapse into that corporate-comfy, black chair.


~

Chapter End Notes:

This story is up to Chapter 14 on Patreon, which you can join here for access, as well as access other early access content: patreon.com/user?u=4260306