- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I took this on as a script fill for the 'Gone Wild Audio' subreddit so I hesitate to call it a "story".  


Unfortunately, no one on the subreddit seemed interested in filling this script. For this reason, I thought I may as well post it here as a story.


If you know anyone who fills GWA scripts and might be interested in taking this one on, please feel free to forward it along.


DISCLAIMER: ALL CHARACTERS ARE 18 YEARS OR OLDER


________________________________________________________________



[Door opens, light switch, approaching footsteps]


Hi, Baby.  Are you awake down there?  Oh, good!  Let me go ahead and check you.


Mmhmm!


Mmhmm!


Yup! Everything looks good so far…as the expression goes, ten fingers and ten toes!


[Giggles]


It looks like I might have some explaining to do, huh?


[Giggles]


Well, first things first…I guess I should apologize.  It was a little misleading of me to tell you that I was looking for someone special…and to let you take me on that date last night. Honestly, I do feel a little bit bad about that.


I mean…it's 100% true…I wasn’t lying when I said I was looking for someone special, but you probably didn’t know how I meant it…and…well…I took advantage of that misunderstanding.  So for that, I’ll be a big enough person to say I’m sorry.  


Alright, now that we’ve got THAT out of the way… 


You might have thought that when I said I was looking for “someone special”, I could have been talking about a bunch of different things.  I could have been talking about a partner…a significant other… a soul mate…a fuck buddy.  


Sorry to say, baby boy, but I’ve already got one of each of those.  And somehow I was lucky enough to find all of them in just one astonishing person. 


Sorry to say…it’s not you.


I’ve been in a happy, committed relationship for a few years now. As a matter of fact, our 5 year anniversary is tomorrow!  


That’s where you come in, baby boy.  It's no coincidence that you’re here on the eve of mine and my fiance’s anniversary.  


Taylor and I….that’s my fiance’s name by the way…Taylor and I were out at the coffee place around the corner from here about 2 or 3 months ago…and that’s when we saw you. 


You took both of our orders that day.  Do you remember us, baby?  


Well, obviously you remember me. I’ve probably been running circles in your mind since the day I asked for your number! Taylor says my influence on men is God’s way of showing her cute, Sapphic sense of humor.  


[Giggle]


Speaking of Taylor, do you remember her?  She’s a cute 24-year old brunette…about 5 feet, 2 inches tall with adorable freckles on her cheeks and on her cute button nose.  


She’s also got some pretty large breasts for a girl so short and cute, but you might not have seen them that day if she was wearing her pink zip-up hoodie.  


Anyway, you took our orders, smiled politely, took our money, gave us our change, and with a friendly, professional smile, you told us our names would be called when our frappuccinos would be ready. 


Taylor knew right away the moment she saw you, ya know.  She tugged on my sleeve and told me so!  


She knew… that you would be PERFECT.  


And it took…well…only a teensy bit of convincing on her part to get me in on the idea too.


That’s when I decided to start planning.  I’m a VERY good planner, you know.  Very meticulous.  Very patient.  Very calculated.


After about 2 and a half months, I came back into your coffee shop and I got your phone number.  You remember that, right?  That wasn’t all that long agao.


Anway, that was the moment I decided that when…not if…but when the day came that you’d ask me on a date, I decided that I would say yes, with Taylor’s permission of course! 


[Giggle]


Yes, of course she knew!  I don’t keep secrets from her, silly.


So you and I…we did our nice little dinner with the candles and that cute red-head playing the big white piano.  We talked about our dreams and our aspirations.  Our turn-ons and turn-offs…I’m sure you understand now why I had to lie about most of mine! 


[Giggle]


And do you remember when I went off to use the ladie’s room?  Well..I’m sure you know sometimes girls go to the ladie’s room when they go out for all sorts of reasons.  I had actually gone to call Taylor and tell her how well things were going. You should have heard how excited she was!  


That’s when we decided that we were really going to go through with this plan. I was really going to bring you back here to our house…and give you the delicious drink that you ended up loving oh so much.


Speaking of which, do you notice anything…different?  


About…well…you?


[Giggle]


I’m sure that you have!


[Pause]


Yes!


[Pause]


Yes, you’re right, my smart little one! Your widdle arms and widdle legs.  Your widdle fingers and your widdle toes!


Everything on you is widdle now, baby…and that makes perfect sense…


..do you wanna  know why?  


Because I made you this way.


I made you little.



Do you wanna know how I did it?  If you’re as smart a cookie as I think you are, you might already know!


Tonight, after I got off the phone and came back to our date, Taylor went to stay at her sister’s for the night..about an hour and a half away from here. She asked me if she could stay here and wait in the bedroom with the door locked when you and I came back.  ‘


I’ll tell you right now that It's hard to say no to her when she pouts, and I can literally hear the pouting over the phone with her! …but I couldn’t take any chances! What if you needed to use the bathroom and you opened the wrong door?  Or if Taylor got too excited about meeting you and made a loud noise from her bedroom?  Nope, couldn’t risk messing this up.


When you and I got back to my house, where we are right now, I could tell you were super, super nervous.  For what I hope are pretty obvious reasons now, I wasn’t attracted to you, but I’m not so incredibly on the other team that I can’t admit that you’re handsome.  And there’s something really fun about watching a handsome man get nervous!


[Giggle]


Anyway, I changed into something more comfortable, turned the TV on, and fixed you a very, very special drink. And I suppose you must have really really liked it because I don’t think you noticed how happy I was to see you drinking all of it down! Yup!


I’m guessing that’s probably the last thing you remember because that’s when it all happened.  


I watched it happen…all of it…I even took a video on my phone of it happening so that I could show Taylor.  She’s a sentimental type for sure; I could totally see her saving the video in some kind of digital memory album and looking back on it years from now!


And that brings us to where we are now.  


You’re still in mine and Taylor’s house.


You never left.


And…you’ll never leave again.


Sorry, that sounded really dark!


[Giggle]


You’ll never leave again WITHOUT US!  Or maybe you’ll just never want to leave again.  Yeah, that’s probably the best way to put it.


You’re here in our spare bedroom, baby.  It used to be my office, but Mommy’s have to make sacrifices for their babies. 


Do you see what’s happened, my sweet, sweet boy? 


What Taylor and I did to bring you here?  


Why Taylor and I brought you here?  


Do you understand what’s happening around you right now? 


Do you understand why you’re here?


You’re here because Taylor and I…well…we want to be Mommies.  


We considered adopting, but the process is just too complicated and bureaucratic.  Not to mention there are some wretched, stuffy, red-faced, white-haired old men out there that don’t think Taylor and I are good enough to raise a little boy without a man of the house…and somehow they get to make that decision for us.  


It’s really quite unfair isn’t it?  It’s frustrating…




I happen to think that we would make great Mommies.  


We WILL make great Mommies because…guess what?


I’m your new Mommy….and so is Taylor!  She’s going to be your Mommy too! Isn’t that just wonderful!


You are my fifth anniversary gift to Taylor, but you’re also a gift to me.  You’re a gift to both of us.  Doesn’t that make you feel so special?


You’re going to have two big, beautiful new Mommies who want nothing more than to feed you, swaddle you, cuddle you, change you, play with you, and above all else: love you!


There’s so much love within these walls, baby boy.  There’s an overabundance…and we need to share it with someone…so we’re going to share it with you.


Taylor and I love each other very much, and even though we can’t adopt a real baby to take care of, taking care of you will be the next best thing.  You’re still just as old as you were when you walked into our apartment, and you’ll still be this old when you go to bed tonight.  The difference is that you’re a grown man that’s the size of a baby.  


You’ll still have all your old memories, not even your mommies can take those away from you. But we’ll give you so many new memories, baby.  So many.


And what makes the deal even sweeter is how handsome you are!  Mommies always say that to their boys, but I really mean it!  You had a babyface when you were at your full size…and now…even though you’re technically just a tiny little adult, I really do think you could pass for a baby!  


We may have to cover your face a bit with a big, colorful pacifier but I think it would work!



This room will become your nursery, and we’ve already begun decorating, as you can see.  I moved my big, boring, grownup computer out into the living room so that we’d have plenty of room for your things!  I mean, your crib is already here obviously…you’re in it right now.  


Oo! Ooo!  And over there!  In the corner!  Can you see it from down there? Through the bars of your pretty, baby-blue crib?


Hold on, I’ll go grab it!


[Footsteps growing quiet and then growing louder again]


Look what I have!  It’s Mister America!


That’s his name right?  You were talking about him at dinner. 


Oh, CAPTAIN America!  Yes, that’s right!  I was close enough!

Well, when I took my little  “bathroom break” at our date to call Taylor, I told her that you liked Captain America and his movies, and do you know what Taylor did?  She went straight to the toy store and got this Captain America plushie for you.  Isn’t that sooo sweet of her?  You can sleep cuddled up with soft, fuzzy Captain America every night and the two of you can protect us.


[Giggle]


What do you think, baby?  I can see you moving your fingers around, looking at them.  Do they look silly to you?  


[Giggle]


They’re so short.  Look how much shorter your fingers are than your Mommy’s.  


[Cheerfully] Hold your hand up, sweety!


[Pause]


[Much more stern] Hold your hand up, sweety.


See! Look how much bigger Mommy’s hand is than your hand!


And Mommy’s bare foot is DEFINITELY bigger than your bare foot!  I don’t even have to lift it to know.  


[Giggle]


Mommy’s bare foot is probably almost bigger than half your height!  


Everything about you is small and adorable.


And if I pull away that little blanket like this…..


…I can see your tiny widdle heartbreaker!  


[STRONG GIGGLING and awwww’s]


[Pause]


No, you silly little boy, you don’t need your clothes anymore.  I dropped them off in one of those clothing donation bins down the street while you were sleeping.


Mommy understands that you liked them, but there’s no need to get upset.  I just don’t see a lot of point in letting them take up space here when you’re never going to wear them again.  I’m just being practical…but 


[Pause]



No, it's settled, my love.  My decision is final.  I suppose I wouldn’t expect a baby to understand all the big, complicated decisions his Mommies make for him. 


[Pause]


Yes, I know you’re not a baby!  I know it's pretend!   But you’d better not ruin pretend-time for your other Mommy.  She’s so excited to see you.  I’d suggest not saying anything, since babies don’t talk.


We’ll dress you up if we take you out to the mall…or to see Santa…or to go over our girlfriends’ houses for parties…but for our normal day-to-day lives, I think you’ll mostly just be wearing your diaper.  


Taylor agreed to let me put your very first diaper on as long as she got to be the first one to change it.  Do you see what good Mommies do, my sweet prince?  Good Mommies resolve their differences maturely and responsibly.  


They compromise to make sure both people get what they want in some way so that everyone is happy. These are the types of values that we’re going to instill in you.  


We’re going to shape you in our image, my love.


The best part about you is that you’ll never grow up because…well…you’re already grown up.  You’ll never get any bigger than you are right now.  You’re perfect just the way you are, but we’re still going to shape you into a caring, nurturing, sweet, and affectionate little boy.  But for right now, let’s focus on the diaper.


Come to me…lift up your arms. Mmhmm!  That’s a good, good boy!


Okay, now I’ll just spread your legs like this…and have you straddle Mommy’s hip…good boy. 


Mmhmm! 


Just like that!


And now, you see…Mommy can support your whole body while she walks using just one of her hands..holding you up by your cute little butt!


And not only is this pose great for carrying little babies like you, it's also great for hugging and snuggling them like this!


See how your cute little face just plunges right into the soft pillow of my breast?  I won’t lie, the thought of you getting anywhere near them before our date was not something I would have thought about fondly…but now that I’m your Mommy, well..it just feels perfect, doesn’t it?  


Its okay, little one…you can nuzzle your little nose between Mommy’s soft, warm breasts while she walks.  I’ll bet the subtle jiggling and swaying feels sweet…almost hypnotizing.  


Focus on the sound of my heart too.  Do you feel your Mommy’s heart beating?  Mommy can feel yours!


Okay, let's set you down here on the changing table.  Never fear, baby dear…this is nowhere near my first diaper so you’re in very good hands.  


I will admit though….I’ve never had a baby struggle as much as you are right now!


Baby…settle down.  Shhh, Shhhhhhhhhh


I know..I know this is all new and scary…I understand its confusing to be a grown man being put into a diaper, but you must stop moving before you hurt yourself.  This changing table is several feet off the ground and it doesn’t matter how old you are.  A fall at your size would seriously hurt you!  and Mommy would not be able to forgive herself if she let you get hurt on the first night of your new life.


[Pause/maybe diaper crinkling/friction against a cushioned pad]


Sweetheart.  


[Frustrated chuckle]


You’re starting to test my patience.  I am GOING to put this diaper on you and that is final.  I know what’s best for you…


I know whats best for you better than you do.


Things will be much easier for you if you accept that.  


Fine…I’m going to start counting….and if Mommy gets to three and you’re still squirming….and pleading….and whining….and trying to get up, your Mommy is going to put you over her knee and spank you. 


Please don’t test me, baby.  Don’t try to call my bluff.  Mommy is NOT bluffing.


1….


2……


[Pause/maybe crinkling or struggling noises stop]


[Giggle]


There…good boy..that’s such a good, relaxed boy.


Okay, let’s lift your chunky little legs up and put on some powder…


Mhmm!


…and slide the diaper in underneath.  


Very good.


And let’s strap it in place..


Look at that!


What a good, well-behaved boy!  You were so good!  


And look at you now.  You’re nice and protected…nothing in the world to worry about. 


[Vibrating text message notification]


Aren’t you glad you finally saw things my way and listened?  Mommy was right wasn’t she?


[Cheerfully] Wasn’t she?


[Stern or serious tone] Say Mommy was right.


[Pause]


[Cheerfully] Good boy!


Now that you’re all diapered, I want you just to lay still like that for a moment, okay?


[Cell Phone picture snap]


Oh that’s a good one! Sorry baby.  Taylor, your other Mommy, is texting me.  She’s asking me how things are going with our new son…so I thought I’d tease her with a picture of you.  Its evil, I know!  But I do enjoy teasing your Mommy!


[Pause]


Okay, it’s sent!


[Pause]


[Vibrating text message notification]


[Intense Giggles]


Oh, she is SOOOOO excited to meet you, baby.  If she hadn’t had a few to drink already with your new Aunt Becca, I know she’d be in the car driving back here now.  


It's incredibly hard to keep a Mommy away from her baby, you know…even when he’s technically a few years older than her!


[Giggle]


And when your other Mommy gets back tomorrow morning, guess what?  She’s going to change you, of course…because by then you probably will have not been able to hold it any longer…and you’ll need her.  


Heck, you may even end up crying for her!  But after she’s done changing you, guess what she’s going to do next?  


She’s going to feed you!



Mm-hmm!  


We both decided that Taylor would be the best suited out of us to feed you going forward.  A few days after we met you at the coffee shop, Taylor and I made an appointment to see our doctor.  We explained our plan and she just thought it was the cutest idea ever!


She started Taylor on a very gentle hormone therapy…and just recently, Taylor finally started lactating! 


Mmhmm!  Her breasts are even bigger now than they were before.  They’re filled with milk, and I must say…it is delicious!


But don’t worry, my sweet boy…I was only testing it before you came home to us!  Now that you’re home, that milk is going to be all for you.  Well…maybe I’ll have a teensy sip here and there! 


[Giggle]


Do you see that wicker rocking chair over there?  Near the bookshelf?  That’s where Taylor’s going to take you when you’re hungry.  That’s where she’s going to breastfeed you while she reads her books or browses Instagram.  


Doesn't that sound lovely?


Taylor is short to me, but she’s going to be so, SOOOO big to you…because…well…everything is so big to you, right?  


And her boobs, baby…her boobs are just so, SOOO big…even to a normal-sized Mommy like me!  


You might actually be a little bit scared the first time she pulls them out for you, but just remember that they’re not there to hurt you.


They’re there to take care of you.  And Taylor will be very gentle…and kind…and patient. 


What we’ll expect from you is very simple:  You’ll just have to open up wide, and let Taylor feed her stiff, pink nipple into that little mouth of yours. 


And then all you’ll have to do is suck!  


It’s so easy isn’t it!


I think the hardest part of Taylor breastfeeding you will be you trying to stay awake as that warm, sugary sweet cream slides down your throat and fills your hungry little belly.  It’s going to be so, so cute to watch your little eyes flicker and struggle to stay awake. Your tiny little nose and chin buried in the plush, pillowy flesh of my fiance’s breast.


I can already tell that I’m going to feel so much closer to her in that moment.  Can’t you just picture it?  Your sweet, beautiful Mommies kissing while you’re sucking away at one of your Mommy’s big, soft boobs!


She’s going to love it and so am I. We’re going to love you so, so very much.


Awwww…are you nervous?


Its okay to be nervous, sweetheart.  


Here…how about you practice with me first?


I’ll just take this sweater off…and take off this bra…


Now…no sweet milk is going to come out, but you can latch right onto Mommy’s nipple anyway and practice.  Okay?


Go ahead.


If you’re nervous, I can help you.  Here…let me just bring you closer and….


Ohhhhhh


There we go!


Oh, that’s nice…isn’t it sweetheart?


Isn’t that nice, feeling Mommy’s nipple fill your mouth?  


Just keep on sucking, honey.  Mommy’s got you.  Shh Shhhhh.  Mommy’s got you.


It’s okay that nothing’s coming out.  This is just practice, remember?  This is just practice before your other Mommy’s nipple is in your mouth…and that time it will be for real.


Keep sucking.


Doesn’t this just feel so nice?




Being our baby is going to be so easy for you.  And you’re going to love it, I just know it!


You won’t need to wear clothes.


You won’t need to take bathroom breaks.


Keep sucking.


You won’t need to change your own diapers.


You won’t need to work, sweat, or get your heart broken.


And you won’t even have to feed yourself. 


Your Mommies are going to take care of all those things for you.  


But just know that if we’re doing all this for you, you’re going to have to behave yourself!



We won’t stand for disobedience…like earlier when you wouldn’t let me put the diaper on you.  


No, no, no!


That type of bad-boy behavior is NOT going to be tolerated in this house; no sir!


And I think you’ll find out pretty quickly that Taylor is a bit of a softy.  She’s the one who is going to be spoiling you like the baby that you are.  She’ll be giving you presents, feeding you from her breasts, playing fun games with you, and rocking you to sleep in her motherly arms.  


I’m going to do most of those things, too…because I’ll love you just as much as she will, but if you can’t already tell…I can be a little strict and firm, baby.  There needs to be a strict Mommy, you know.  Its a little like good Mommy, bad Mommy. Does that make sense?


I’m going to love you so, so much…but if you misbehave or act out of line, I don’t care where we are…what we’re doing…who’s around. I don’t care that you’re still a grown man with years of seniority over me…


I will tug that little diaper down, put you over my knee, and spank you until your bright red bottom is shining.


And then, I’ll make you apologize to me…to Taylor..and to whoever else you may have offended with your behavior.  Taylor and I will not tolerate having a bad baby…and we will not allow our friends to think we are bad Mommies.  


I know this was a lot to throw at you, sweetheart.


I know that you had very different ideas about what was going to happen between us tonight.  But listen…I promise you that..in a lot of ways..this is actually way better!  And I can’t wait to show you how right I am tomorrow, the next day, the day after that, and–


[Vibrating text message notification]


Oh, it's a text from your other Mommy!  She wants me to tell you that she is going to bed right now, but she is so excited to meet you tomorrow! And she said that she is going to feed you first thing in the morning, right after she changes the diaper that we all know is going to be wet!  Isn’t that sweet?


I’ve got the world’s best fiance…and you have the world’s best Mommies.


I’m tempted to send a picture of you to her…I think she’d LOVE to see you latched onto my nipple like this…but we should save at least SOME things for in-person, don’t you think?


Well, if Taylor’s going to sleep, then I probably should as well.  And if your Mommies are going to sleep…well…that means their baby should have already been tucked away in his crib by now!


Let’s go, sweetheart. Come to Mommy.


Good boy


[Walking back to spare bedroom]





Doesn’t it feel nice to be back in your big, tall crib, honey?  You’re safe in here with your Mister…I mean Captain America,right? 


[Giggles]


I’m gonna ask you to be a brave boy for me, okay?  Can you and Captain America do that?  If not, then Taylor and I can talk about bringing your crib into our room for awhile and staging it at the foot of our bed….but we’ll cross that bridge if we get to it.  


You look pretty brave so I think we’ll be okay. 


[Giggles]



Now its time for you to close your eyes and go to bed, my sweet prince.  Tomorrow is going to be such a big, exciting day..you’re going to meet your second Mommy!  She’s going to change you into a fresh, clean, cozy new diaper.  She’s going to hug you and plant kisses all over you.  She’s going to hold you close to her warm, motherly body and nuzzle you into her soft, inviting cleavage where its safe and warm.


Then she’s going to feed you.


And then…well…we’ll figure out where it goes from there.  We’ve got plenty of time!


[Giggles]


She’ll be driving back here first thing in the morning, and the next time that bedroom door over there opens, it’ll be both of us…Taylor and I…coming in to sing ‘good morning’ to you.


[Kiss]


Goodnight, sweetheart.


[Footsteps, light switch, and door shuts]

Chapter End Notes:

Thanks for reading.  If you know anyone who fills GWA scripts (or I suppose even video content) and might be interested in taking this one on, please feel free to forward it along!