- Text Size +

The “Bad End,” all adventurers knew about it, whispered about it in dingy taverns, occasionally heard tales of a heroic maiden or man of virtue who fell to it. Everyone had their own ideas of exactly what constituted a Bad End, everyone agreed that simply dying in battle wasn’t it, the Bad End was an utterly humiliating defeat, a painful and degrading way for your adventures to end that would overshadow all of your other accomplishments, forever dishonoring and soiling one’s memory… It could mean an undignified death at the hands of a cruel monster, or it could be carnal enslavement by one’s enemies, one thing was for certain, the fear of the Bad End lurked in the minds of everyone who heeded the call to adventure.

Arthur for his part wasn’t worried, not on this day. With the holy runes carved into his shield and armor, and the holy light of the gods coursing through his sword, he was confident that he would purify the unholy temple of the demon Vesuvia, a terrifying ruin that had brought curses and misfortune to the forest and villages around for a century. He was a knight in his prime, a man of skill at arms and strength of body, and most importantly, pure of heart.

He dismounted from his horse, looking at the looming black stone entrance, the crystalline spires of the temple rising into a black clouded sky. With a defiant scowl Arthur drew his sword, his blond hair billowing in the wind dramatically as his armor clanked with each step towards the terrifying beacon of all that was unholy.

“Bad End walking!” a girlish voice called out.

He halted, raising his sword and scanning the ruined piles of stone and debris in front of the temple. A giggle drew his attention and he steeled himself as he took in speaker. At first, he thought she was a mere woman, but as she leapt off her perch and slowly glided down to him on batlike wings, he took her in more fully. She had an unnatural pink tint to her long hair, more vibrant than any flower he’d ever seen, with curled ram horns poking through it. As she landed in front of him a tail with a hart shaped point to the tip waved behind her, almost like a cat’s would when spotting interesting prey.

“Halt demon!” he ordered, holding his sword out as the smirking girl approached.

It was, to the layman’s eyes, a comical sight, a towering knight holding a weapon on a young woman, almost a girl really, who didn’t even reach his chest, a girl with no visible armaments and wearing a tight black corset that exposed the creamy smooth skin on her  legs and propped up her ample breasts in a way that drew his eye as much as he tried to fight the urge. His gaze trailed downward, fighting his screaming mental protests, seeing the shiny pair matching black gloves that went down her forearms, then finally taking in her heeled black boots that went up to her thighs, polished so sharply that he could almost see his reflection in the leather.

“Put the sword down,” she said, poking the tip with her finger teasingly, “come on, you’re a paladin, right? Sworn to do good and all that?”

“And you’re a demon,” he snapped, “a succubus by the look!”

“The cutest succubus in the whole temple!” the girl nodded in agreement, beaming as she slowly walked in a circle around him, “I’m Vesu, who are you?”

“Sir Arthur,” he said defiantly, “and I’m here to purify this temple and restore peace to these woods!”

“Oh wow,” Vesu laughed, doubling over as her tail twitched, “yeah, total Bad End material.”

He frowned, “your foul taunts will not work on me, my end shall be where the gods decide it is! I’m not going to suffer from a… from a…”

“BAD. END,” Vesu said, her grin going wide as she realized she was getting to him. She laughed as his face went red, and she fluttered her wings, floating off the ground and perching herself on another nearby rock, just out of his reach.

“If you’re so confident, come down here and face me!” Arthur snarled.

“Don’t wanna,” Vesu said dismissively. She sighed, smugly taking in his rage as he glared at her. “Look,” she said, once he’d calmed down slightly, “let’s be real, you’re all lawful, and good, and all that, you’re not going to hit me with your big bad sword unless I attack you or I’m doing something bad, right?” He frowned, hefting the sword as he thought about it, “come on,” she protested, “I’m just a cute little succubus, I’m harmless!”

“No demon is harmless,” he growled, “but…” he sheathed his sword, “if you keep peace with me, I suppose I will spare you.”

“Yay!” she cried out, fluttering down to his side, “you made the right call, with me helping you out, you might be able to avoid the bad-“

“Stop saying that,” he muttered, “and what makes you so sure that I’m going to have a… one of those?”

“Uh… are you serious?” she laughed, following behind him, “you’re a super-hot guy, clean shaven, with luscious blond locks of hair, and I’ll bet you’ve got a sweet butt underneath that plate mail.”

He blushed, “Uh… thanks, but surely simply being attractive-“

“No, it’s not just that, it’s that you’re super pure, with all this,” she gestured at his armor, the holy runes, the white light that glowed from them slightly as they entered the temple, “like seriously a Bad End always gets the super holy untouched by the opposite sex types.”

He gulped, “N-Now what makes you think I’m untouched by-“

She just stared at him a moment, then smirked, her tail came up and slowly traced across his face, the velvety texture tickling him slightly.

“Not even a kiss,” she mused in a husky voice, “come on, am I right? I know I am, I’m a succubus after all… but I want to hear you tell me.”

“No, I haven’t ever so much as kissed a girl,” he said crossly, “happy?”

“Oh, you have no idea,” Vesu drawled, taking a torch off the wall. With a snap of her fingers it burst to life, lighting the massive entry hall of what had once been a temple of worship.

She handed it to him, and he took it hesitantly, “thanks,” Arthur muttered, still unnerved by the petite demon, “I uh… suppose this is where we part ways.”

“What? No way, we’re an adventuring party now!” Vesu exclaimed.

Arthur sighed, “you can’t be serious, a Paladin and a Succubus on a team?”

“Being alone really increases the chance of the you-know-what,” Vesu replied. She held out her hand and another torch flew off the wall, lighting as she embraced it.

“And you’d turn against your former companions in here?” he asked curiously, “and your dark mistress?”

Vesu waved dismissively, “these guys have really been getting on my nerves lately, they deserve a little ass kicking!”

“How can I trust you?” Arthur asked, raising an eyebrow.

Vesu’s eyes lit up, and she held out her free hand as a parchment and pen appeared in it with a puff of smoke, “let’s make a deal!” the parchment rolled down from her hand, eventually landing on the floor.

“I’m not reading it,” he said, “nor will I be signing an infernal contract, I know better than that demon!”

She shrugged, and the paper disappeared in another puff of smoke as quickly as it had come, “fine cutie-pie, but a lot of my more powerful magic isn’t mine to freely use. If you don’t want to make a contract, you’re going to have to beg for my aid each time you want more than the basics, you know how that one works, right?”

“He who beseeches a demon for aid three times shall forfeit his soul,” he quoted, remembering the warning in the scriptures well.

“So only do it twice!” she said, her bat-wings fluttering as she hovered down a staircase after him, “think about it,” she said excitedly, “that’s two Bad Ends you can avoid!”

“I’m not going to get any Bad Ends,” he snapped, “t-they’re just a sort of in-joke among adventurers.”

“Nope, they’re fated,” Vesu said smugly, “and by the way, you should probably get that sword of yours out… this next room is full of skeletons.”

Arthur nodded, drawing his sword as he reached the wooden doorway into the temple’s lower levels. With a defiant shout he kicked the door open, swinging his sword as the first of the undead creatures lumbered at him, chattering as it flung an axe at him. He raised his shield, expertly deflecting it and smashing the ambulatory bones to dust.

Behind him he heard Vesu’s wings flutter as she came to his side, “pew pew pew!” she whispered, doing finger gun motions as small bolts of lightning flew out, causing each of the undead to explode on contact.

It didn’t take long for them to clear the room of skeletons, and he panted, holding his glowing sword before him as the holy energies that enabled him to smite the undead subsided. With a grin he sheathed his sword, turning to Vesu.

“Thanks, you’re not so bad in a fight!”

“Yeah,” she said, waving and causing sparks to dance along her fingertips, “I’m pretty awesome, I know.”

They passed into the next chamber; a room so large that they couldn’t see the ceiling. Arthur gripped his sword uncertainly, slowly gazing around at the massive columns that rose into the darkness. A loud hiss startled him, and the runes on his shield glowed as the ground rumbled slightly.

“What’s this?” a low female voice echoed, “a delicious little hero to snack on?”

A pair of golden eyes opened, shining through the gloom as slits focused down on them. Arthur gripped his shield tighter as a massive Lamia slithered out of the darkness, her upper body naked as she cackled wickedly. She had green hair that hung around her shoulders, matching the emerald scales of her snakelike lower half as she slithered towards the pair, her wagon sized breasts bouncing as she bobbed and weaved between the towering stone columns.

“I am Slethira,” she thundered, looming over Arthur like a snake about to strike, “and you my dear hero, are dinner!” she paused, seeing a grinning Vesu hovering next to him, “YOU!?” she snapped, “What are you doing with him?”

“We’re teaming up!” Vesu said eagerly, “prepare to be defeated Slethira!”

The enormous snake woman stared at the tiny succubus a moment, then hissed, her forked tongue sliding between her lips as she tasted the air and thought. Finally, she slithered down, her bulk resting in front of them as her snakelike body, easily as thick around as a house, rose up, letting her human form loom overhead.

“I don’t know what your game is,” Slethira muttered, “but perhaps it’s time I stopped playing Vesu, I’ll consume you and your human!”

“Oh no!” Vesu said mockingly, slapping her cheeks, “quick Arthur, come up with a strategy to beat her!”

He gulped, barely leaping out of the way as the gigantic lamia’s hand came down, trying to snatch him up. He whirled around, slicing her fingers with his sword and causing her to his in pain, pulling back. The ground shook as she slithered after him, and he sprinted with all of his might into the maze of stone columns, hiding between them as the snake-woman tried to pursue.

“What’s our plan?” Vesu asked eagerly, causing him to start. He glanced at the succubus, who was floating next to him again.

“Try not to die,” Arthur muttered, peering out from behind the column.

“Oh,” Vesu said, biting her lip, “well uh… bad news.”

Arthur frowned, turning around to rebuke her, but his eyes went wide as he saw the house sized face of the Lamia grinning at him. He raised his sword again, but her hand darted out, pinching his blade between her fingers and easily wresting it from his grip.

“Oh no,” Slethira teased, “no blade…” a simple flick of her finger against his shield was as powerful as a mace blow, and he struggled to hold it in place as she casually flicked it again. He cried out in pain as a third flick caused it to go wide, and she snatched it, pulling it free and tossing it away into the darkness too.

He shouted in surprise as her long forked tongue darted out, and arms were forced against his side as the powerful pink appendage as thick as his legs wrapped around his body like a python. Slethira chuckled, lifting into the air, keeping him coiled in her slimy tongue, sliding it over him and tasting him, tightening its grip and causing him to grunt as he struggled feebly against her.

Vesu fluttered up to his side, pulling against the slimy tongue, unable to get a solid grip, “Arthur come on!” she grunted, “struggle harder, getting eaten by a Lamia is a super Bad End!”

He shouted defiantly, struggling to force the tongue off of himself as he was slowly pulled into the Lamia’s open mouth, and Vesu fluttered away from him as the snake-woman’s lips closed behind him, sealing him in the warm darkness. He began to panic as he breathed in the hot humid air, struggling as the tongue uncoiled and saliva choked his nose and mouth.

“No,” he breathed, realizing the painful and humiliating end she had planned for him, “no, please not this!”

His answer was for her to tilt her head, causing him to slide downward as her saliva pooled around him. A moment later a loud *gulp* echoed out as he was forced, screaming, down her throat. He was squeezed from all sides as the powerful muscles slid him downwards. His feet were free first, and then the rest of him, and he flailed for a split second before splashing down into an open space with a noxious smell.

Her stomach, I’m in her stomach, Arthur realized, fighting another wave of panic as his skin began to itch. The next sound he heard was her muscles churning, swirling the mixture around him and causing him to cough feebly as he struggled to stay afloat in his armor.

“You’ve got to do it!” he heard a voice call. There was a brief light as a red glow lit up the inside of the Lamia’s belly, Vesu floated just above him, her tiny bat wings fluttering as her tail twitched nervously, “call on me to save you!”

“I-I can’t!” he protested, “you’re a demon!”

“And you’re about to be a meal!” she retorted.

He gritted his teeth and closed his eyes, “I BESEECH YOU, VESU SAVE ME!”

She smiled and the red glow filled the cavern of the snake-woman’s stomach, soon it became blinding and Arthur shielded his eyes.

He gasped as he looked up at the snake woman, now moaning and laying on her side, clutching her stomach. The massive columned room was now brightly lit, and he looked down at himself, shocked to be whole and unharmed.

“Here you go!” Vesu giggled, handing him his sword and shield.

“Y-You bitch,” Slethira moaned, clutching her belly and slowly slithering away.

“Should I go after her?” Arthur asked curiously.

Vesu just shook her head, “nah, she’s learned her lesson about messing with me.”

He raised an eyebrow, but didn’t probe further. He started walking towards the exit on the far end of the massive room, but Vesu hovered down in front of him, a smug grin on her face, her hands behind her back as she rocked back and forth on her heels expectantly.

“What?” he sighed.

“You beseeched me for help!” she said in a singsong voice, “now I get a favor!”

His heart skipped a beat, “w-what do you want?” he fought a shiver as he imagined all manner of terrible and unspeakable acts the demon might demand of him. Will I have to harm the innocent? Steal from the poor?

“I want that first kiss,” Vesu said, her voice suddenly going serious.

He blinked, “w-what?”

“Your first kiss,” Vesu repeated, “I want it!” He frowned, looking for the trick, but Vesu just giggled, “trust me, it’s worth a lot to a succubus.” She saw his confusion and rolled her eyes, “you can negotiate for something else if you wish, but I’ve told you what I want.” She puckered her lips at him playfully.

“Granted,” he sighed.

She practically bounced with excitement, and before he knew it she’d floated up to his face, wrapped her arms around him, and was giving him a passionate kiss. He groaned as her tongue invaded his mouth, causing him to all but collapse into her embrace as her hands wandered his body. He felt blood rush between his legs, and he realized that the way she was pressing against him, she’d almost certainly feel his arousal.

“Wonderful,” Vesu groaned, pulling away finally.

“Y-Yes, it was,” he stammered.

He blinked as he looked at her, standing before him, not hovering… and looking him in the eye? He realized suddenly that his armor was looser, his shield heavier… Vesu just grinned as he realized what had happened.

“I-I’m smaller?”

“Yeah,” she admitted with a shrug, “you’ll get smaller every time you ask for my help without a contract in place.”

“Why?” he demanded.

“Just part of dealing with a demon,” she replied, “you get weaker, we get stronger… and then there’s this!” she excitedly held out her hand, revealing a glittering blue gem in the center of her palm. It sparkled vibrantly, and he couldn’t help but look at it in awe.

“W-What is that?” he asked uncertainly.

“It’s your first kiss,” she replied dreamily, “and it’s mine now, mine forever.”

“How is that possible?” he whispered, “a kiss isn’t… it’s not a physical thing...

“You’re a holy man, and you let a demon claim something special of yours,” she said. With a wave of her hand a small gold chain appeared before her, and the beautiful blue gem flew to it, embedding itself in the necklace. With a wink Vesu slid it on, letting his first kiss dangle between her breasts as her wings flapped and she rose into the air again.

With a sigh he trudged across the room, “We’ve a ways to go yet,” he muttered, “if you sap more of my strength it’s going to… complicate things.”

“Hey, you wanted to challenge the dark mistress of this temple,” Vesu said with a shrug, “no quest worth doing is easy.”

He frowned, but didn’t say anything, I’ll have a priest remove whatever she did to me as soon as this is over, he decided, if she’d stolen some of his size and strength a divine blessing would clear it right up… and it was hard to argue against the utility of having the demon at his side.

“What’s through here?” he asked the succubus as they reached the door.

“Some suits of armor that come to life and fight you, then the fairy sisters,” Vesu replied.

“Got it,” Arthur muttered, readying his sword. It’s too heavy, he thought miserably, how am I supposed to fight the whole way through this place with oversized equipment?

He gritted his teeth and tightened his grip on the sword as Vesu pushed the door open. True to what she’d said, a trio of living plate mail suits of armor shambled forward, and he parried the first blow, expertly moving to strike the first automaton’s back and send it tumbling to the ground. Vesu flew over his head, tackling another of the things and pushing it against a wall. There was a flash of red energy, and it crumbled to dust. With a grunt Arthur bashed the final one to pieces with his shield, watching as the now inanimate pieces tumbled down.

“Right,” he panted, “that wasn’t so bad…” in truth it had been, each blow had taken a lot out of him, and he took a moment to catch his breath. “So,” he managed, “the fairy sisters… I suppose I just swat them or something?”

“Swat them?” Vesu asked.

“You know, like flies,” he explained, “they’re the size of bugs, aren’t they?”

“Hey!” a high voice called, “that’s mean!”

He watched as a golden trail of fairy dust raced towards him. There was a buzzing sound like a fly or a bee whooshing past his ear. He whirled around, trying to keep his eye on the fairy as another, this one with a silver trail, buzzed down in tandem.

“He thinks we’re bugs Tii!” the silver one giggled, fluttering close to him.

“I think we should teach this big oaf a lesson Taa!” the gold fairy agreed.

“Vesu!” Arthur called, raising his shield.

“On it,” the demon said, “hey, shoo, get out of here!” she swatted feebly at the two fairies, who just dodged and giggled.

“Wow, look who’s trying to help the hero!” Taa said excitedly.

“She’s a lot slower than I remember,” Tii giggled.

“Hey demon,” Taa taunted, “you told this sexy human about all the bad ends in our temple, right?”

“He’s not getting a bad end!” Vesu said defensively, slapping at the gold fairy and just barely missing.

“That’s a nice new necklace Vessy,” she said, glancing at Arthur as he struggled to keep his eyes on the zooming fairies, “I think I know where you got it!” Vesu growled angrily in response and held up her hand, shooting a blast of lightning at the fairy, causing her to squeak and buzz away.

Arthur blinked, trying to follow the silver fairy as she began to circle him, giggling wickedly as the glittering dust fell down on him in waves. A second later the gold fairy joined him, and a rain of shimmering material blinded him as he struggled under the increasing weight of his armor. He grunted as he dipped lower, sliding out of his underclothes.

He heard giggling as matching gold and silver glows entered his now cavernous armor, and as their translucent wings slowed and they settled next to him, he got his first good look at the fairy sisters.

Tii and Taa were twins, only distinguishable by the respective gold and silver auras that surrounded them. Other than that, they appeared as young women, clad only in threadbare leaves that revealed most of their buxom bodies. They had their hair cut in short boyish styles, revealing pointed elfin ears that twitched as they searched for him.

“There he is!” Tii laughed, sprinting towards him. Taa followed

Arthur raised his fists defiantly, but the two fairies loomed over him by a head, and with a flick of their wrists more of the glittery fairy dust coated him, shrinking him down to the level of their waists. With a giggle the silver fairy came around him, grabbing him from behind and holding his arms while her gold colored sister knelt down to examine the human they’d shrunk out of his clothes.

“Wow,” Tii giggled, “I can see why the demoness likes him.”

“That is a nice body human,” Taa agreed, “are you sure you won’t just give up this nonsense about cleansing the temple? You could be our little boyfriend!”

“I’ll never join you!” he retorted, “y-you’re nothing but wicked bugs!”

The fairies giggled together, and he coughed and sputtered as they buzzed their wings, filling the dark confines of his giant clothing with more of the silver and gold fairy dust. He felt himself getting smaller, and the fairy holding him released her grip as he dwindled between the watching and laughing fae.

“There he goes!” Taa taunted.

“Buh bye little human!” Tii said, waving teasingly.

“Who’s the bug now?” Taa asked, crossing her arms smugly, “want to know how your story finishes knight?”

“No glorious victory,” Tii said.

“Or honorable defeat,” Taa laughed.

“Just crushed,” Tii said.

“Like a bug,” Taa continued.

“Under our feet!” they said together, their grins growing wicked as he looked at their toes in horror, toes that were now taller than he was.

Arthur looked up at the towering fairies, who were now lifting their feet over him in unison. His eyes widened as he realized what they intended, and he raised his arms feebly above his face to shield himself from the inevitable impact of the fairies’ soles.

“HERE COMES THE BAD END!” the two fairies chanted together, stomping down at the same time.

“OOF!” Vesu grunted.

Arthur opened his eyes, and gaped as he saw the succubus, somehow his own tiny size, struggling with shaking arms to hold a pair of gigantic fairy feet from coming down on him.

“HEY! THAT’S CHEATING!” the fairies said in unison.

“A-Arthur,” Vesu managed, going to a knee as the feet forced her down further, “c-could you please-“

“Vesu I beseech thee, save me!” he shouted.

Vesu grinned, and there was a familiar burst of red light that caused him to cover his eyes.

“Whew, that was a close one,” Vesu laughed. She held up the fairies, trapped in a small brass birdcage which dangled from her finger.

Arthur looked around, sighing with relief as he saw the room was almost back to normal. He looked up at the smug succubus, level with her bellybutton at best.

“You cheated!” the fairy sisters said together.

“You can’t help a human without him asking!” Tii said angrily.

“Yeah, this’ll never hold up in infernal court!” Taa continued.

“I knew he was going to ask, it’s just as good,” Vesu said, narrowing her eyes at the fairies.

The two looked at Arthur, and in spite of everything they shared a giggle at his reduced stature.

“Hey human,” Taa began.

“Do you even know who you’ve teamed up with?” Tii started.

“What she’s got planned for you?” Taa said, sticking her face up against the bars.

“Allyoop!” Vesu shouted, tossing the cage across the room as hard as she could. The two fairies cried out in surprise and swore angrily as the cage clanged across the floor, eventually rolling out of sight as they kept squeaking a mix of threats and pleas.

“What do you want?” Arthur asked in a defeated tone as the towering, to him at least, succubus turned back around to face him.

“Aww,” she cooed, leaning down and ruffling his hair affectionately, “maybe I just wanted to save my adorable little human friend from getting pulped? Squished like a bug by bugs is definitely Bad End material, isn’t it?”

Did you do it just to save me?” he asked, unflinching.

She big her lip, just the barest hint of a blush coming to the succubus’s face, “Yes and no, I’m really starting to like ya Artie, and I bent the rules pretty good to get in there and save you in time, but…” her grin widened, “business is business.”

Arthur couldn’t help but chuckle, “fine, name your price.”

“You have to touch my breasts,” she said.

His eyes went wide, “you want me to-“

“Fondle my boobs, rub my tits,” Vesu giggled, “come on, unlace my corset.”

“C-Can’t you just-“

“Nope,” she shook her head, “it’s gotta be you Paladin, take my top off and cop a feel.” She turned around, displaying the laces of her corset to him.

He gulped, and with shaking hands he reached up, slowly pulling the knot that held the corset together. The lace felt silky in his hand, and a moment later the tight garment seemed to pop free. Vesu looked over her shoulder and down at his diminished form with a grin. Slowly he pulled the rest of the laces apart until the corset was loose enough that it fell down at the demon’s feet. With a smug grin she turned to face him, now topless.

Her breasts were massive at his small size, easily bigger than his head. He stared at the perfect perky orbs, each one capped off by a small pink nipple that stood erect under his gaze. He slowly looked up at the smiling face of the demon, who nodded eagerly, urging him on. He walked up and lifted his hands up, cupping the bottom of them and enjoying the soft and yielding feel.

“Let me help you,” Vesu said, getting to her knees to give the tiny man better access. She moaned happily as his thumbs traced over her nipples, and before he could protest she put her arms around his head, forcing him deep into the valley between her breasts, smothering him. The diminutive paladin struggled, but only halfheartedly. She chuckled, watching a new small gem appear in her hand, a vibrant green emerald that seemed to emanate its own light. She released him finally, and as he gasped for breath his eyes went wide upon sight of the glittering treasure in her gloved palm.

“I-Is that-“

“The first time you touched a woman’s breasts,” the succubus said with a happy sigh. She brought the gem to her necklace, and a golden housing seemed to grow out of the chain, framing the gem in the same style as the blue one that contained his first kiss. She fingered the gemstones a moment, an inordinately smug expression on her face as he comprehended exactly what she was holding around her neck.

“The fairies, they said you had plans for me?” Arthur said curiously.

That seemed to snap Vesu out of her reverie, “h-hey, forget those flies, we’re having fun!” she beamed.

“You’re trying to corrupt me,” he accused.

Vesu shrugged, “I mean… a little? Doesn’t your order let you kiss girls now?”

“Well yes, we can have wives and children,” he explained, “but that doesn’t give one permission for wanton acts of-“

“Don’t worry about it,” she said, cupping his face, “just remember, it’s for the greater good!” She gave him a quick peck on the cheek which caused him to blush as she stood up. “I’m going to take really good care of you Artie, no Bad Ends in this temple!”

He sighed, looking down at his naked body, then back at his armor and sword, “I’m too small to use any of my gear now…” he felt despair start to well within him, “I… I don’t think I can finish this.”

“Hey,” she said, hugging his shoulder and smiling, “come on, you’re a real champ! A beacon of holy light, you’re so close!” she peered at the next door, “just through there is an elevator which will take you to the very top of the tower, where the dark mistress lives!”

He chewed his lip, “and what monster guards that elevator?”

“It’s not a monster,” Vesu said, “There’s a simple trap, you step on a stone, and some spears fly out and hit you, at this size they’ll probably go right over your head!”

“And the dark mistress herself?” he asked hesitantly.

“You’re a Paladin, you’ll smite a demon like her easily,” Vesu said reassuringly, “you’ve cast out demons before, right?”

“Yes,” he said uncertainly, “but my size-“

“Won’t matter,” Vesu said with a grin, “she’ll be putty in your hands.”

He breathed out slowly, “okay…” he looked at his armor, “is there any way you could-“

He jumped as a black sword and a red horned shield appeared in his hands, both appropriately sized for his new form. He glanced oddly at the blood red runes up the blade, and the grinning toothy maw painted across the shield. It was certainly a far cry from what he normally used… but somehow, they felt right.

“Just a few more freebies,” Vesu said with a wink, “don’t tell anyone though!”

He grinned, “got it… now how about some clothes?”

She just shook her head, “nope, fight naked, like the humans of old!”

He rolled his eyes, “right… just dodge a few spears…” He walked towards the door as the towering succubus floated behind him. He reached for the door handle, struggling to get his fingers around it as he pulled the door open.

The room was a simple corridor, perhaps fifty feet long, with a brightly glowing pink door at the end. From somewhere a haunting tune on an organ began to play, and as he stepped onto the first of the floor tiles he heard a hiss as the spears launched overhead.

“Huh, you’re right,” he muttered, watching them arc just a few inches over the top of his head.

“Told ya, you’ve got this thing all but won!” Vesu said eagerly, “come on, you’re almost to the top!”

With a grin he sprinted down the corridor, the spears shooting harmlessly over his head. When he reached the elevator, he was almost laughing, and Vesu had a broad grin on her face as she landed behind him.

Her eyes widened a moment as he reached for the elevator button, “W-WAIT NO!”

The organ music picked up a tempo, and the doorway they’d come through slammed shut, a massive boulder crashing down and dropping in front of it. Slowly, the boulder started to roll towards them, completely filling the narrow corridor as it steadily advanced.

“Gods no,” Arthur breathed. He looked back at the elevator in horror, “what did I do wrong?”

“You needed to hit the “down” button,” Vesu wailed, “it’s a fakeout, the up button just activates the boulder!”

The two of them stared at each other a moment, and Arthur sighed, looking up at the amazonian demoness.

“Don’t do it!” Vesu warned, “you can’t ask for my help again or your soul is mine!”

“I don’t see a way out,” he said as the rock rumbled towards them.

“T-That’s a bad end!” Vesu stammered, “a succubus stealing your soul is a BAD END Arthur!”

He shrugged, “at least one of us will get a good ending, right? Vesu, I beseech you, save me!” he said loudly.

She sighed, and the corridor filled with red light as she carried out his command. He blinked as his vision cleared, and at first he thought he’d been transported to a different room, one with black columns as thick around as his waist, but as he heard the rumbling giggle from behind him he realized the truth.

Those are her fingers, he thought numbly, slowly turning around. Vesu teasingly waved to the tiny paladin in the palm of her hand, and he grunted in surprise as her the heart that capped off her tail came down and teasingly pushed him over, the velvety surface rubbing against his face as the demon regarded him.

“You weren’t supposed to do that,” she sighed.

“I had to save you at least,” he protested.

“I’m a succubus, do you really think I can be killed by a boulder!?” she laughed. She turned around to the elevator and sighed, hitting the “down” button. “I do appreciate the sentiment though,” she said solemnly, “and after all the silliness I put you through.”

She brought him up to her breasts, pushed up by the black corset, and slowly slid his tiny body between them. The soft warmth of the orbs seemed to mold around him, imprisoning him in their pillowy embrace. Vesu hummed happily as she stepped into the elevator, and the doors closed behind them as they started to ascend.

“I-I can’t fight the dark mistress of this temple in this state,” Arthur stammered, “Vesu, we’ve got to go back down, maybe find a way out-“

“Don’t worry about Vesuvia, she’s a real sweety,” Vesu giggled, “playful, fun, and super sexy too!” the elevator dinged, and the doors to the final chamber slid open. While Arthur wasn’t sure what to expect, a pink heart shaped bed, soft red carpeting, and a chilling bottle of champagne in a bucket of ice hadn’t been it.

He frowned, gazing around the room, finally seeing large portrait above a roaring fireplace. The demon pictured looked stern, and had a pitchfork in her hand as she stood atop a pile of skulls, but there was no mistaking who it was.

“Gods,” he gasped, “y-you’re-“

“Yep, your adorable companion Vesu was actually the dungeon boss!” she giggled, jumping up slightly and causing him to slip further into her jiggling breasts.

“Vesu… Vesuvia,” he sighed, “gods I’m a fool…”

“Yeah,” she giggled, strutting over and plopping herself into a large easy chair. She slowly plucked him out of her cleavage, dangling his naked body in front of her face for a minute. He flinched as her tongue came out, slowly licking up his entire body, coating him in her saliva. “Yummy,” she teased.

Her tail came up next, slowly wrapping around him and binding his arms and legs together, “y-you always wanted me to have a Bad End, didn’t you!?” he grunted, squirming feebly.

“Nope,” she shook her head, “I felt sorry for you, we demons have a certain… metaphysical awareness you might call it, some of us can even see the tags.”

“The what?” he asked, confused.

“Don’t worry about it,” she chuckled, “my point is that you are just radiating Bad End energy, like seriously you must have made luck a dump stat or something, I don’t think I’ve ever encountered a hero with this kind of Bad End sauce coating them.”

His face fell, “then do it,” he said softly, “what’s it going to be? Eaten? Crushed?” he gulped, “drowned in your womanhood?”

“Stop, stop, I can only get so wet!” Vesu giggled. He saw the demon dip a gloved hand into the black pair of panties she wore below her corset, and from the way she moaned and arced her back, she wasn’t lying about how she felt about the prospect. “The thing is,” she groaned, her grin going wider, “I felt bad for you, so I decided to help you along. I figured maybe I could help you find your way to a more… noble end, stabbed by a skeleton for example, not great, but that’s not a bad end, you know?”

“And yet here we are,” he growled, watching the enormous succubus play with herself. He didn’t want to admit it, but his arousal was building, and as her tail coiled tighter around him, the velvety skin on it rubbed against his manhood, causing him to groan with her.

“Yep!” she giggled, biting her lip, “I really like you Artie, I’ve had more fun today than I have since I fell from grace, and it was really cute how you tried to save me… but you asked for my help three times, your soul is mine, you’re tiny, naked, and in the hands, tail rather, of a powerful demoness. I think we can say you lost this one. You’re staring down that particular type of ending you were so worried about…”

Arthur thought a moment, then smirked, “you’re teasing me again…”

Her smile lit up, “yeah,” she laughed, pulling her hand out of her panties and examining the glistening wet glove, “I am… I’ll let you go. Do you want me to go get your stuff or-“

“Don’t I still have to repay you for that third favor I requested?”

She froze, then a grin slowly traced over her face, “Oh right, silly me!” her fingers traced over her necklace, where his first kiss and his first feel of a woman’s breasts hung, glittering on the gold chain. She licked her lips and stood up, “now I’m sure you know how I’d like to complete my necklace,” she drawled in a husky voice.

“I’ve an idea,” he admitted, feeling his manhood throb at the proposition.

Vesu stood up, uncoiling her tail from his body and letting his tiny form fall into her waiting gloved hand. She flicked her other wrist, and the same corset he’d unlaced before undid itself before his eyes, letting those familiar perky breasts pop free as she stepped out of it. Her bottoms simply flowed off her like water, revealing a womanhood shaved bare, save for a small pink heart just above her opening.

She slowly placed him on the bed, climbing onto it and splaying her legs in front of him invitingly. He felt her fingers against his back, slowly, but forcefully, pushing him forward until he was up against it. He swallowed nervously, looking in awe at a womanhood that was as big as he was. There was a heat emanating off of it, and it glistened slightly from her arousal.

“Touch it,” she ordered, tapping his back with her massive finger again.

He did so, running his hands over her and causing the gigantic succubus to shiver, and he glanced nervously as her towering thighs threatened to close on him. He kept going, letting his hands rest on a small bud just above her opening that caused a loud moan from the demoness.

“Yesssss,” she hissed happily. In her hand another gem had appeared, this one a neon yellow, “the first time you touched a woman’s cunt!” She practically squealed with joy as she placed it on the gold necklace, like his first kiss and his first touch of woman’s breast, it slid easily on, housing for it appearing as the three gems glittered in the sensual low light of Vesu’s bedroom.

“There’s one thing left to complete that,” he gulped, “isn’t there?” Vesu leaned up slightly and nodded with a grin, “s-so how is that going to work for me, at this size?” he asked.

Vesu just chuckled, and he felt her fingers against his back again as he was pushed forward again. He entered her easily, his head and shoulders sliding through the lubricated lips without resistance. The silky-smooth walls pressed around him, causing him to gasp with pleasure as her softest and most intimate place rubbed against his entire body.

“Oh, Hades yes!” Vesu cried, squirming on the bed as the paladin was forced deeper inside her. Her legs crossed, squeezing him tighter as her wetness threatened to drown him inside her.

Arthur fought for breath, feeling pleasure rising in his lower body as the quivering walls around him brought him closer to climax. He choked on the sweet and pungent taste of her juices, his vision starting to go spotty as the demoness’s cries echoed around him.

Vesu gave one final sigh, leaning back on the bed with a broad smile on her face as the final tremors ceased. Within her Arthur shouted, a vibrating sound that she could feel inside her, a scream of pleasure as he came that caused a pleasant tingle on top of her own fading bliss.

Dreamily Vesu looked at her open palm, watching the energy gather as a perfect crystalline diamond formed, the hero’s virginity. She took a moment to admire the beautiful white gem, like the others it seemed to radiate with its own light, and it held a beauty that even a demoness found to be a rare thing. With a triumphant smirk she brought it down to her necklace, and the gold enveloped it too, causing the now four gems to light up in sequence as the set was completed.

“Mmm…” she groaned happily, flopping back onto her pillow, “good job hero,” she murmured, reaching her hand between her legs. She fumbled around a moment, then found the tiny paladin’s leg. With a wet *schlick* she pulled him free with one smooth motion, dangling the panting and exhausted man from her fingers as she lifted him over her face.

“W-Was it satisfactory?” he asked, forcing a smile.

“More than you could ever know,” she drawled, lowering him down to let him rest between her heaving breasts. He lay still for a moment, then looked up at Vesu’s necklace, and the four colored gems placed on it. She smiled, “do you like them?” she asked, “these can only be created by a holy man and a succubus… your first kiss, your first breasts, your first pussy, your virginity! And each one freely given!” she squealed excitedly, “you have no idea how rare, how powerful these gems are…” she sighed, then stroked his hair a moment, her single fingertip as large as his head, “thank you Arthur, I’ll treasure these forever, I promise… I’ve really enjoyed our time together.”

“Me too,” he sighed, flopping onto his back. He looked up at the towering hills on either side of him, her pink nipples capping each one off as they rose and fell slightly with her breath. “Am I… going to be small forever?”

“No,” Vesu laughed, “I’ll fix you before you go… but just rest there for now, you’ve earned it.”

Arthur woke up the next morning, stretching as he sat up in Vesu’s heart shaped bed, “morning cutie!” she giggled, hovering down to him, her batlike wings flapping slightly as she brought an elaborate tray of pancakes, bacon, eggs, and a tall glass of orange juice down to him. She snuggled up to his side, and he put an arm around her, savoring the feeling of her at her normal size, rather than the towering demoness he’d been forced to contend with in his smaller form.

“This is excellent,” he marveled, spearing another piece of the pancake with the provided fork.

“Succubi are naturally good at making breakfast,” Vesu giggled, “we have a lot of morning afters.”

When he was done Vesu tossed the tunic and leathers he wore under his armor at his feet, and then beckoned him to follow her to the elevator. Nervously, he climbed in, and they listened to the organ music play as they descended again.

“A lot of dungeon bosses build a quick way back to the entrance,” Vesu explained, “Me? I’m a real bitch, so I make anyone who gets to my final chamber walk all the way back afterwards.”

“Devious,” he muttered as they stepped out of the elevator and went through the trapped corridor. Thankfully this time nothing leapt out at him, and Vesu hummed happily as she hovered in front of him, her batwings flapping and her tail casually flicking back and forth like a pleased cat’s.

“Good morning, Arthur!” the Fairy Sisters said together, hovering to either side of them.

“The boss lady explained everything,” Tii giggled.

“And we’ve prepared your new equipment!” Taa finished.

The walking suits of armor presented Arthur with a set of black plate mail, red demonic glyphs covering it. He raised an eyebrow, then cried out in surprise as it leapt onto him, covering his body and lacing itself up in an instant.

“It certainly… fits well,” he muttered, looking down at his form, “but it’s a little… intimidating for a Paladin.”

The fairy sisters shared a knowing giggle, but kept silent, each one landing on one of his shoulders and riding atop them as he and Vesu continued on their way out of the dungeon.

“I believe you remember these?” Vesu said, flicking her wrist and causing the matching black sword and shield to fly to his hands. Arthur caught them, looking down at the familiar weapons she’d armed him with the day before. “I added a little charm so they’ll always be the same size you are,” the succubus said with a wink.

As they entered the massive columned chamber Slethira, the great Lamia, slithered out, an annoyed look on her face, “Hey Knight,” she grumbled, “my stomach still hurts from yesterday…”

“Don’t bite off more than you can chew!” Vesu giggled, “did you get Artie’s horse ready?”

“Yeah, yeah,” the Lamia muttered, crossing her arms as the small, to her anyway, procession continued, “it’s waiting out front.”

The skeletons saluted Arthur and followed behind them as they exited the temple, and Arthur balked as he saw that what waited for him wasn’t his old steed, but a jet black horse with blood red eyes. Fire burst from its nostrils as it snorted, and though there was no wind its main billowed dramatically as it slowly clopped towards them.

“T-That’s a-“

“A Nightmare!” Vesu said excitedly.

“B-But those can only be ridden by-“

“Death Knights!” the two fairies on his shoulders cried out excitedly.

“But I’m not-“

“A demon owns your soul,” Vesu giggled, “you can’t be a Paladin anymore, sorry!”

He sighed, “but… I don’t want to do the wicked things that Death Knights do!”

Vesu just giggled, “then don’t! Just find ways to use your new abilities for… well maybe not good, but something in that general ballpark!”

“I suppose avenging the downtrodden will be more… thematic now,” he muttered.

“Exactly!” Vesu said, fluttering up to him as he climbed into the saddle of his new mount.

He smirked as the two fairies flew off his shoulders, joining Vesu as she hovered overhead, “Well, if nothing else I suppose I did avoid the Bad End…”

“Please,” Vesu laughed, “you got defiled and corrupted into my service, that’s a super Bad End if I’ve ever heard one!”

“I don’t know,” he mused, resting his hand on the pommel of his new blade, “from where I’m sitting… it feels pretty good.”

Vesu’s face grew serious a moment, and she hovered down level with him, “All of that Bad End energy that was around you… it’s gone now, so you should be safe adventuring.” She bit her lip and looked away a moment, “I’m your guardian Demon now, so I’ll always be looking out for you, but… come back and visit me sometime, okay?”

“I promise,” he said solemnly, “you have my word as a Pal- as a Death Knight.”

Vesu yelped in surprise as he leaned over and kissed her on the cheek. She fluttered away a moment as the fairies giggled, but then they went silent as a light appeared in Vesu’s hand. Everyone watched in bewilderment as a new gem appeared, slightly larger than the others the succubus had collected. This one was pink, heart shaped, and shone more brilliantly than the others as Vesu eyed it in awe.

“Y-Your first time falling in love!?” Vesu squealed.

He blinked in surprise, “well… I suppose,” he admitted, his face red.

Vesu’s own face blushed, and she brought the heart shaped gem down to her necklace, where it molded into the center of the four other gems. She stared down at it a moment, giggling slightly, then excitedly all but dancing around in the air.

“You love me! You love me!” she taunted, causing him to roll his eyes, “you can’t lie!” she laughed, “look, it’s right here!” she ran a hand over the pink gem, glittering as it set in the center of the rest of the demon’s trophies. She hovered down onto his horse, facing him for a moment as she looked up at him smugly. “It’s okay,” she said quietly, “I… I think it might be mutual.”

Before she could say anything else he leaned down to kiss her again, causing her to squeal in surprise, “oooooh!” the fairy sisters taunted, fluttering around them both.

Vesu hovered up to join them, her eyes glazed over and a stupid grin on her face, “g-get out of here Arthur, you have other quests to do,” she ordered.

With a chuckle Arthur took the reins of his new Nightmare in hand, and set off for his next adventure.

Chapter End Notes:

And that's how Arthur reclassed to a Death Knight. This was a silly idea I had about RPG and hentai tropes, Arthur may have made luck a dump stat, but I think he made out pretty well here lol. Until next time!