- Text Size +


     “Mom, PLEASE, I’m BEGGING YOU!” Tim squeaked frantically, beseeching his mother, “You CAN’T let Aunt Julia STAY here!”

     “Tim, we’ve already discussed this,” Natalie sighed with frustration as she gathered up her dirty dishes from the kitchen table, “your Aunt Julia is family and she’s welcome to stay with us if she wants. Now, stop your whining! You’re driving me CRAZY!”

     “But, mom,” Tim squeaked, “if you let Aunt Julia stay with us, I’M the one who’s gonna go crazy!”

     “Tim, I don’t know why you’re being so difficult this morning!” Natalie said frustratedly as she went to go drop off the dirty dishes in the sink. “Now, I already told you, with your father out of town, there’s no one else I can get to watch you while you’re like this, so the discussion is over! Besides, having your Aunt Julia here ‘round the clock is gonna be a BIG help: I barely got any of my paperwork done last night after that whole laundry fiasco.”

     Tim only grew more and more frustrated with his mother’s apparent lack of empathy towards him when it came to Aunt Julia, not to mention her decision to let his aunt stay with them for the rest of the week. The evenings without Aunt Julia around were the only reprieve he had from the giant woman’s playfulness and torture; and now, she was going to be there 24/7.

     In fact, the prior evening was practically a premiere of what lay in store for him during the days ahead:

     After returning to consciousness following his rescue from the washing machine the prior evening, Tim practically spent the rest of the evening cupped in Aunt Julia’s palms and cradled against her bosom until she left. Thankfully, she didn’t try any funny business, what with his mother literally sitting right next to them, although one or two times Tim could feel Aunt Julia discreetly pushing her hands deeper into her chest and lightly pressing him against her breasts, all the while flashing Tim an unsettling view of her cleavage.

     Things only improved slightly once Julia left for the night: Tim spent the remainder of the evening either in his mother’s palms, or in her lap while she tried to look over her work papers, and that was in between her constantly checking on him to make sure he was still safe and hadn’t fallen or disappeared again. In fact, Natalie was so paranoid that when they both retired for the night, she insisted Tim sleep in her bedroom on a clean sponge on her nightstand so she wouldn’t worry about him during the night; although, she was constantly checking on him throughout the night to make sure he was still on the nightstand and hadn’t fallen onto the floor.

     “Look,” Natalie continued in a softer tone, looking down sympathetically at her tiny son on the kitchen table, “I know this whole shrinking thing has been hard on you, but if you want me to get you back to normal anytime soon, I’m gonna need some help keeping an eye on you and making sure you’re safe in the meantime.”

     “Mom, I’m just as worried about my safety as you are,” Tim explained anxiously, as his giant mother approached the table again, “but you just don’t understand: if Aunt Julia stays here, she’s gonna SQUASH me for sure!”

     “Tim, WHY the hell you’re so afraid of my sister all of a sudden?!” Natalie exclaimed with aghast. “You’ve never acted this way before when she was around!”

     “That’s because I wasn’t an INCH TALL before, mom!” Tim whined adamantly. “Y-You have NO idea what it’s like being this small with Aunt Julia around! I mean, every day it’s something new! I’m CONSTANTLY afraid of being…stepped on, or sat on, or tossed in the laundry again…! I-I don’t know how much longer I can hold out!”

     “Oh, sweetheart,” Natalie sighed sympathetically, taking her seat at the table. “Look, I know you’re scared—I’M scared too. Yes, there have been some…incidents the past couple of days, but they’ve all been accidents; no one’s TRYING to hurt you. I think we all just need to be a lot more careful, that’s all.”

     “But, Mom, you don’t understand—!” Tim squeaked in desperation. “They weren’t ALL accidents! You don’t know what it’s been like for me the past few days…how Aunt Julia’s been treating me!”

     “Wh…What do you mean?” Natalie inquired with confusion. “How’s she been treating you?”

     “Mom, she’s practically been tormenting me NON-STOP while you’ve been at work!Remember when Aunt Julia ‘accidentally’ put her feet on me when she was getting off the couch on Sunday?!”

     “Y-Yeah,” Natalie stammered, shrugging. “but….but we all talked about it. I know it must’ve been scary for you, but you both agreed it was an accident.”

     “Yeah…hardly!” Tim scoffed. “From the moment you left for work that day, Aunt Julia started tormenting me: first, she kicked her feet up on the coffee table, then started taunting me and poking me with her toes; then, when I told her to stop, she kicked the table and knocked me off onto the floor; and THEN, instead of apologizing and picking me up, she just smiled and put her foot down on top of me. Mom, she was laughing the whole time!”

     “Tim, I—,” Natalie stammered, completely confused at her son’s accusations. “Tim, are you SURE you’re remembering things correctly? I mean, you know you have an active imagination.”

     “I didn’t ’IMAGINE’ it, mom!” Tim squeaked, “PLEASE, you have to BELIEVE ME!”

     “Tim,” Natalie stammered, rubbing her eyes, “I-I believe that’s what you THINK happened, but I just don’t believe that my sister would actually do anything to hurt you! Not on purpose, anyway!”

     “Well, what about what happened last night when I fell in the laundry basket?!” Tim prodded.

     “Tim, that was an accident,” Natalie rebutted. “Plus, you already admitted it was your own fault.”

     “I wouldn’t have fallen in if Aunt Julia hadn’t trapped me in the corner of the coffee table, mom,” Tim rebutted. “And that’s just the beginning: do you know she almost ATE me yesterday?!”

     “WHA—Alright, that’s it!” Natalie said impatiently, placing her hands on the table.“I’ve heard enough! Now, look, when your Aunt Julia gets here, we’re ALL gonna sit down and have a long discussion about what happened last night and what’s going to happen for here on out, alright?!”

     “Mom, no!” Tim replied anxiously, “You don’t understand! If you say anything to Aunt Julia, she’s gonna get mad and PUNISH me!”

     “Punish you for WHAT?!” Natalie replied with disbelief, getting back up from her seat, “ME telling HER that we all need to be more careful from now on?! Come on, Tim!”

     “Mom, would you PLEASE just LISTEN to me!” Tim pleaded. “Aunt Julia swore she’d STEP on me if I ever told you!”

     “Tim, that’s NOT FUNNY!” Natalie exclaimed irately, waving her finger at her tiny son. “Now, stop it, RIGHT NOW! I MEAN IT, mister!”

     “Mom, PLEASE—!” Tim begged.

     “TIM…ENOUGH!” Natalie commanded sternly, standing up from the table and pushing in her chair, taking the last of the dishes over to the sink.

     Tim sighed dejectedly, collapsing onto his butt on the table. while his mother dropped the last of the dirty dishes into the sink basin, returning a moment later with a wet washcloth to wipe down the table.

     “OK,” Natalie said calmly, lowering her hand to the table. “Come on.”

     Tim sauntered over to his mother’s open hand and climbed into her palm. Natalie carefully lifted her hand and wiped down the table before heading out of the kitchen, dropping the wash cloth into the sink as she passed by.

     “Now,” Natalie spoke up as she carefully lowered her hand to the coffee table, tilting her hand until Tim climbed off her palm, “I’m need to finish gathering up my paperwork, so you just sit tight until your Aunt Julia gets here, okay?”

     Tim sighed and nodded as his mother headed back to the bedroom for a moment, returning a minute later with a folder of paperwork containing all of the analyses she’d done on the shrinking formula, setting everything down on the opposite corner of the coffee table from her tiny son before scuttling around the living room gathering the last of her things she needed for work.

     “Alright,” Natalie sighed as she stopped next to the coffee table after a few minutes of rushing around the living room, “paperwork, keys, purse…I think that’s everything! You still doing OK, sweetheart?”

     “I’m fine, mom!” Tim scoffed with irate frustration. “Geez, it’s only been a few minutes.”

     “OK, I was just asking,” Natalie replied defensively.

     *DING DONG*

     Tim’s heart sank as doorbell rang ominously in his ears, watching anxiously as his mother stepped into the foyer to open the front door.

     “Hey, sis,” Julia smiled. “I’m all packed and ready for our sleepover.”

     “Great,” Natalie said flatly, not reacting to her sister’s joke. “Go ahead and take your stuff back to the bedroom while I finish grabbing my things.”

     Julia stepped through the den, kicking off her flip-flops before continuing on into the living room.

     “Morning, little guy,” she giggled disparagingly as she passed by the coffee table, a sadistic smile on her face. “I’m looking forward to our little sleepover…we’re going to have soooo much fun while I’m staying here.”

    Tim’s heart sank again; he trembled, biting his lower lip nervously as he watched his aunt practically strut through of the living room in her T-shirt and capris leggings and disappear down the hallway. His emotional state was an indescribable jumble of feelings, as if he sensed his whole world crashing down around him. In fact, he was so distracted focusing on his dread that he didn’t even notice his mother stepping up to the table.

     “Honey, what’s the matter?” Natalie asked concernedly. “Why are you shaking so badly?!”

     Tim couldn’t answer, and could only look up at her with fear-filled eyes.

     “Oh, sweetheart, it’ll be okay,” his mother said, kneeling down by the table to comfort her son, giving him a tiny kiss on the head. “Don’t worry, you’ll feel a lot better once we talk everything over, okay?”

     “OK, I’m all set,” Julia said contently as she walked back into the room, finding her sister kneeling down next to the coffee table.

     “What’s going on?” Julia asked suspiciously. “Everything OK with Tim?”

     “Oh, he’s…still just a little shaken up about what happened last night with the laundry, that’s all,” Natalie replied as she stood back up.

     “Alright, now listen up you two,” Natalie continued more sternly, alternating her attention back-and-forth between her tiny son and her sister, “Considering last night’s events, I’m not taking anymore chances. I don’t want any funny business while I’m at work today, so Julia, you are to be extra careful with Tim from here on out, understand?”

     “Hey, wait a minute,” Julia chimed in defensively, “as I recall, it was TIM’S fault he fell in the laundry basket, not MINE!”

     Tim tried to squeak a rebuttal, but his mother was quicker to the punch:

     “I don’t care WHOSE fault it was, Jules,” Natalie snapped, gesturing with her hands. “Tim’s already had TWO close calls this week, and I DON’T want him having any more, you got it?!”

     “…More than that,” Tim chimed in under his breath.

     “Because of last night’s events,” Natalie continued, waving her file of papers in Julia’s face, “I barely got ANY of my analysis done on that formula. As it is, I’ll probably be spending all day working out all the active ingredients AND figuring out how to neutralize them! Needless to say, I’d prefer it if my son were still in one piece when I get back home, so from now on, Jules, you are to keep your hands AND FEET to yourself, am I clear?!”

     “Crystal,” Julia replied with a smug grin, trying to save face.

     “I mean it, you two,” Natalie reiterated sternly, “NO….MORE….INCIDENTS!”

     “OK,” Julia relented.

     “Tim?” Natalie said, pointing at her son.

     “Okay, mom,” Tim agreed, sighing.

     “Good,” his mother nodded.

     “…yeah…like I have any control over it,” Tim added under his breath, crossing his arms and rolling his eyes…

      …Tim’s brow suddenly furled, his own sarcastic remark triggering a state of deep thought.

     “Now,” Natalie continued as she grabbed her purse and headed towards the front door, “both of you, have a good day. I’ll try not to be home too late. OK?”

     “OK, Nat, you too,” Julia replied, following her sister out the front door.

     Tim was left alone for a minute, still mulling over what he’d literally just uttered…

     “…Could it really be that simple?” he pondered aloud.

     A few moments later, Julia stepped back inside and slinked into the living room, a smug expression on her face as she approached the coffee table.

     “Hmph,” she huffed, standing over her tiny nephew with her hands on her hips. “So, Tiny Tim, looks like SOMEONE still hasn’t learned his lesson about keeping his mouth shut, huh?”

     “Yeah, we’ll…” Tim called up timidly, “…you didn’t exactly leave me much choice, Aunt Julia, but it doesn’t really matter now, does it? So let’s just drop it, OK?”

     “What…you don’t actually think your mom’s little speech is going to CHANGE anything, do you?” Julia scoffed, chortling, “Like I’ve had to remind you so many times before, as long as I’m here, I’M in charge, and you’ll do whatever I say….or else!”

     “‘Or else’ WHAT?!” Tim queried back, shrugging. “You’ll PUNISH ME?! You heard what mom said, Aunt Julia: NO….MORE….INCIDENTS! If anything happens to me, you’ll be in BIG TROUBLE when she gets home!”

     “My, my, such IMPUDENCE!” Julia recoiled, slightly taken aback by her tiny nephew’s sudden brazenness. “Do I need to remind you what happens if you don’t behave yourself? You wouldn’t want to have any ACCIDENTS today, would you?!”

     “KNOCK IT OFF, Aunt Julia!” Tim squeaked irately. “That’s NOT going to work anymore! I’m THROUGH with you AND your sick, twisted games, treating me like some kind of plaything you can torture for your own amusement! You lay ONE FINGER on me and mom’s gonna hear about it, understand?!”

     “Hmph, oh really?!” Julie rebuked, still slightly off-put by her nephew’s impudence as she smugly lifted her bare, right foot into the air, menacingly scrunching her sole and wiggling her toes playfully at him. “Maybe you’d like to say all that again…to the bottom of my FOOT?!”

      Julia slammed her heel down on the coffee table, shaking it violently, grinning as she watched the tiny boy fall onto his butt. Tim, however, remained firm, immediately standing back up, clenching his fists and teeth.

     “I’m NOT gonna let you THREATEN me anymore, Aunt Julia!” Tim replied assuredly, pointing up at the giant woman. “You STEP on me and mom’ll NEVER forgive you, so you’d better be gentle with me from now on….or else!”

     “Oh, is that so?!” Julia said as she removed her foot from the table and put her hands back on her hips.

     “YEAH, ‘THAT’S SO’!” Tim squeaked back adamantly.

     “Well, we’ll just SEE about that!” Julia spat, reaching her hand down towards the table.

     “ACK!” Tim yelped, trying to run away. “NO, STAY AWAY FROM ME! HEEELLLLLP!!”

     Unfortunately, there was nowhere for the tiny boy to run, and the giant woman snatched him up between her fingers within a matter of seconds, bringing him up in front of her face.

     “ACK…NO, STOP!” Tim protested, “LEMME GO!”

     “Now, you listen good, you little pipsqueak!” she derided him menacingly. “I don’t care WHAT your mother said! I made myself VERY CLEAR from the get go: You do as I say, and you don’t get squashed! You GOT THAT?!”

     “PUT ME DOWN, RIGHT NOW, AUNT JULIA!” Tim shouted again, kicking and struggling within his aunt’s grasp.

     “Apparently, I’m just not getting through to you, am I, Tiny Tim?!” Julia smiled pridefully, jiggling her tiny nephew as he dangled between her fingers. “Well, I guess I’m just gonna have to take more drastic measures!”

     “WOAH!” Tim yelped as his giant aunt turned and stepped away from the coffee table, jostling him violently. “ACK! WHAT’RE YOU DOING!”

     I’m not letting my sister have a spoiled, little brat for a son any longer!” Julia affirmed, pointing angrily at the tiny boy with her free hand. “I don’t care what it takes, but you’re GOING to learn to behave yourself, even if I have to take matters into my own hands!”

     Julia moved her hand over her chest, pulling back the front of her T-shirt, revealing a sports bra underneath.

     “WAIT!” Tim shrieked. “DON’T PUT ME THERE AGAIN! AUNT JULI—AAAAAAAA!”

     Tim screamed hysterically his aunt’s giant fingers loosened their grip, dropping him directly into her cleavage. 

     “AUNT Jlmrmm!” the tiny boy tried shouting as Julia used her fingers to shove him down between her giant breasts. “Lmt mrm rt urv hrm!”

     A split second later, the giant woman violently slammed her tits together. Tim let out a bloodcurdling scream, immediately struggling to free himself as Julia forcefully shifted and manipulated her chest.

     “There!” Julia said assuredly as she took a few moments to adjust her sports bra. “That’ll hold ya!

     “Now then,” Julia chortled with a devious smirk, taking off her shirt and tossing it over onto the couch, “let’s just see how brave you are AFTER my workout!”

     Tim was now trapped, held securely in place by the two mountainous globes of fat and flesh which enveloped him. He kept screaming muffled curses up at his giant aunt, but Julia neither heard him, nor would’ve even cared to answer as she turned on the TV and started up YouTube. 

     After typing a few letters into the search-bar, she began scrolling through the numerous videos, casually shifting her weight back and forth, jigging and shifting her breasts, and Tim’s muffled screams intensified as he was continuously slammed, smacked, and smashed in between two massive globes of hot, sweaty flesh.

     It wasn’t long before Julia found just the selection she wanted for her day’s workout, pressing the PLAY button on the remote and setting it back down on the coffee table. Then, she stood with her feet together, placed her arms at her sides, and grinned mischievously as she waited for the video to load…


     The very moment that everything stopped moving and shifting around, Tim scrambled to climb upwards and make his way out of his giant aunt’s cleavage. It was slow going, and the walls were already starting to become coated with sweat, hampering his efforts he clawed and kicked his way upwards, but he knew he had to escape before Aunt Julia started moving again...

     Then, Tim suddenly heard a familiar, booming, female voice. It was loud and muffled, and he couldn’t quite make out what was being said, but he knew it wasn’t Aunt Julia talking…


     “Alright,” the young and fit yoga instructor spoke. “Today’s workout is really going to change things up. So, let’s start with your hands at heart center.”

     Julia slowly lifted her arms and placed her palms together in front of her torso.

     “Now, close your eyes,” the instructor continued, “and let’s take a few, deep breaths…inhale….and exhale….inhale….exhale…and on this last breath, we’re going to slowly raise our arms over our heads….and clasp our hands together…”


     Just asked Tim finally was able to see light above him, everything shifted upwards.

     “AAAmpf!” Tim yelped as the giant breasts suddenly slammed together, smashing him in between. The pressure was immense, and he instinctively tried pushing against the walls of suffocating flesh, but he was currently trapped in an awkward position—with his hands and arms stuck above his head—and couldn’t muster the strength to push the giant breasts apart, not that he probably could regardless.

     He screamed for mercy, but all his cries were muffled, and his air supply was quickly running thin…


      “…That’s right, REALLY feel that stretch…” the instructor said, pausing for just a moment before continuing. “Now, from here, we’re gonna slowly bend our torsos to the right…and get into our half-moon pose…”


     Tim was on the verge of passing out when the gravity started shifting to his right. Aunt Julia’s breasts relaxed slightly, albeit not much, but just enough for him to gasp a few much needed breaths of air. As his world kept tilting to the side, Tim quickly pulled his arms in and was able to turn his body just in time before one of Aunt Julia’s breasts shifted again, collapsing onto his back.

     “NRMPF!” he yelped as one of the giant tits steamrolled over his back, pressing his face into the other. Once again, Tim found himself enveloped within a mound of suffocating flesh, as desperately pushed against the soft mass below him, trying in vain to breathe.


     “…and slowly straighten back up,” the instructor directed.

     Julia obeyed, slowly shifting her torso and standing up straight again, her arms still extended over her head.

     “Now, let’s work on the other side…”


     After nearly a minute, the gravity began shifting back to vertical, and the pressure on Tim’s back subsided. He gasped for air once his mouth was clear frantically grasping the giant tit in front of him so as not to fall. He began kicking his legs, trying to get a footing to climb upwards. Unfortunately, just as soon as everything was upright again, gravity began shifting to the opposite side. Tim lost his grip and slipped backwards, becoming wedged between even deeper into Julia’s cleavage. He tried bracing himself, but he was no match for the giant breast which quickly collapsed on top of him.

     “AUNT JULHRrmpf!”


     For another 30-40 seconds, Julia stood with her torso bent to the left in a half-moon pose, and her tiny nephew squirming between her smooshed tits.

     “Alright,” the instructor exhaled, “now, slowly straighten back up and return your arms to heart center…and slowly lower them to your sides…Good, now, let’s rest for a moment and get ready to warm up our legs and abs: once your arms feel rested enough, move them straight out in front of you and raise your heels…now, tighten your abs and bend your knees…let’s hold this chair pose for about 30 seconds…”


     With Julia back in an upright position and somewhat relaxed for the moment, the immense pressure on her chest subsided, and Tim wasted no time in scrambling to climb out of his aunt’s cleavage. As she moved into her next yoga pose, Julia’s arm position started squeezing her breasts back together, but Tim wasn’t deterred: he kept wiggling his way upwards, trying to stay ahead of the pressure apex as his aunt’s giant tits enveloped him once more…


     Julia found herself a little wobbly holding her latest pose, having to really work to steady herself and not lose her balance.

     “Good,” the instructor commented. “Now, return to the starting position.”

     Thank goodness, Julia thought to herself as she straightened back up and lowered her arms. I’m not sure how much longer I was going to be able to hold that one.

     After about 10 or so seconds of rest, the instructor continued on:

    “Alright, now here’s where we’re REALLY gonna shake things up and get our heart rates elevated…”

     As soon as the instructor called out the next exercise, a sly smile grew across Julia’s face:

     Oh, Tim’s gonna LOVE this one, she thought…


     Despite numerous setbacks, Tim finally managed to pop his head and right arm out of the top of his aunt’s cleavage, inhaling several gasps of cool, fresh air.

     He turned his gaze skyward, immediately staring at the underside of Aunt Julia’s chin, her giant face staring intently at the TV. He was about to speak up, but the instructor’s booming voice cut him off:

     “ALRIGHT, I HOPE YOU GUYS ARE READY. WE’RE GONNA DO TWO REPS OF 25, OK?”

     “WAIT!” Tim squeaked anxiously. “‘Two reps of 25’ WHAT?!”

     Julia’s only response was a wide smiled; a second later, her huge figure jumped into the air!

     “HElmpf!” Tim yelped with surprise as he suddenly slipped downwards, and his aunt’s giant breasts shifted upwards to meet him, enveloping him in between her again.

     Another second later, Tim felt weightless…then, Julia’s feet impacted the floor with a resounding BOOM, and her hands clapped loudly over her head. Her giant breasts bounced up and down wildly, violently jostling their tiny prisoner back and forth within.

     Julia jumped again, only this time, she lowered her arms to her sides, and her breasts relaxed, although she still hit the floor with enough force to jostle her tits wildly.

     Then, the vicious cycle repeated again…and again…and again…

     Julia was doing jumping jacks: each time her hands clasped over her head, her boobs squeezed together, and each time she hit the floor, they bounced up and down within her sports bra. Tim’s screams for mercy went unheard and unheeded as he was helplessly squeezed and bounced around like a rag doll. It was a nightmarish ride, and the tiny boy was right in the middle of the action.

     For each of her 50 torturous jumps—25 with Julia’s hands clasped over her head, and 25 with her arms at her side—Tim was bounced, squeezed, smashed, and squashed by his aunt’s massive breasts, all the while continuously screaming muffled pleas for mercy.

     Finally, Julia reached a 30 second rest period. Tim was dazed from the ordeal, lucky to even still be conscious. He tried to shake off the confusion, knowing he had to escape Julia’s breasts before she started jumping again, but he was battered, bruised, and still reeling from all the impacts and violent shaking.

     Nonetheless, Tim somehow managed the mental capacity to pull his arms free, using them to push against Julia’s breasts and slowly slip his upper and lower torso free. Unfortunately, his lower half still remained trapped, and as he reached down to start pulling them free, the instructor spoke up again:

     “Alright; time for our second set…”

     Julia began crouching, preparing to jump.

     “AUNT JULIA!” Tim screamed. “NOOOOOOO!”

     Julia jumped again, and with only his legs secured, Tim’s upper body flailed about like a rag doll, smacking and bouncing off each of his aunt’s giant breasts, and with each subsequent bounce, he could feel his legs slowly slipping free.

     “AA-AA-AUNT JU-HU-LE-AA-AA, STO-O-OP!”

     On her next jump, Julia’s feet hit the floor hard; her breasts bounced violently upwards, and Tim popped completely out of her cleavage. He flew over her right fit, as as Julia jumped again, her right breast flew upwards, smacking her tiny nephew and bunting him up towards the ceiling.

     Tim screamed as soared upwards, arcing just in front of the his aunt’s giant face as he flew. He flailed his arms, hoping that Julia might hear or see him, but she never noticed him, her attention never wavering from the TV.

     Down, down, down the tiny boy fell, awaiting his inevitable impact with the floor below…

     FLOOF

     Tim landed surprisingly softer than he expected. The living room carpet had once been soft enough to cushion his fall, despite the much greater height than when Aunt Julia knocked him off the coffee table a few days ago. Tim quickly struggled to right himself, trying to find firm ground to stand on.

     BOOM, BOOM

     “ACK!” Tim yelped out as a two giant feet landed just in front of him, knocking him back to the ground. “AUNT JULIA, WATCH IT!”

     As she shouted up angrily at her, Tim’s demeanor quickly changed as when he finally gazed upon the giantess before him: her massive legs stretched upwards for miles, two giant pillars that supported her gargantuan frame. Her giant feet settled into place, the floor creaking beneath them as she shifted her weight from side to side.

     Tim quickly realized how lucky his landing was: a few inches one way or the other and he would’ve been squashed beneath one of his aunt’s giant feet on her latest jump.

     The tiny teenager scrambled to his feet, hoping to make a run towards the TV and safely out of harm’s way, but before he could move, the instructor’s voice boomed overhead:

     “ALRIGHT, NOW WE’RE GONNA MOVE ON TO SOME INTERMITTENT TRAINING…LET’S START WITH A GENTLE PACE...”

     Tim suddenly heard the floor creaking behind him; a split second later, Julia’s huge left foot swung overhead.

     “ACK!” Tim yelped, dropping to the floor, bracing himself as the giant foot crashed down several feet in front of him. “AUNT JULIA…!”

     Julia’s other foot quickly followed suit, slamming down just next to her left. 

     Then, the two giant feet stepped backwards in sequence…

     “EEK!” Tim squeaked again as he dove forward, just barely dodging the toes of Julia’s left foot. “AUNT JULIA…!”

     Julia stepped forwards again…and then back…

     The giant woman was walking back and forth in place, her huge feet pounding the carpet with each nightmarish stomp. Tim had landed directly in the middle of Julia’s gait, and with each step, the giant woman’s footfalls were becoming more and more sporadic, with no real way of knowing where they’d land at any given moment.

     “AAAA!” the tiny teenager screamed as he frantically darted back and forth, desperately trying to avoid his aunt’s feet as they stomped all around him. “HELP! AUNT JULIA, STOP! NO, PLEASE! DON’T SQUISH ME!”

     Tim’s horrific vision from the other day had now come to fruition: he was on the floor directly beneath Aunt Julia’s towering figure, dodging her giant, bare feet as she worked out, desperately avoiding being squashed.


     “NOW, ON THIS LAST STEP BACK, WE’RE GOING TO STOP FOR A MOMENT...,” the instructor continued, pausing momentarily.

     The giant woman ended her steps slightly forward from where she began, her feet booming down just to the left and right of her tiny nephew’s current position beneath her.

     Tim hesitated, unsure which way to go: should he keep heading for the TV, or dart through Aunt Julia’s legs and head towards the back of the living room?

     Unfortunately, he never had the chance to decide…

     “NOW, LET’S CONTINUE WITH SOME HIGH STEPS,” the instructor said.

     “Oh no,” Tim uttered. “AUNT JULIA….WAAAAAIT!”

     Julia immediately lifted her right foot into the air, hovering it dangerously over Tim’s position. The tiny boy’s eyes widened, his face contorted in absolute terror as he ogled the giant, fleshy sole above him.

    “ACK!” Tim yelped as the giant foot slammed down hard onto the floor, tossing him into the air several inches. Julia’s left foot immediately raised up, hovering dangerously over her tiny nephew’s position in the carpet below her.

     “A-AUNT JULIA, NOOOO!” Tim screamed up as he frantically scrambled to get get clear. “DON’T STEP ON ME!”

     The massive left foot hit the ground with a thunderous boom, the impact bouncing Tim into the air again.

     Julia was practically hopping back-and-forth from one leg to the other, lifting her knees high into the air each time, her feet hitting the floor with such force they actually shook the ground. The poor, helpless Tim was repeatedly getting tossed into the air with every impact, screaming profusely for his giant aunt to stop:

     “EEK! ACK! NO! AUNT JULIA, HELP! PLEASE! STOP! I’M GONNA GET SQUASHED! WATCH OUT!”

     Julia’s high steps quickly accelerated into a run, and her feet were moving dangerously fast now. Tim was screaming for mercy, trying to remain grounded, but his aunt’s giant feet were booming around him so rapidly now that they threatened to bounce him into he wrong spot and crush him instantly.

     Thankfully, her stomping quickly slowed; the giant woman was panting heavily, though still lifting and dropping her feet to keep her blood flowing.

     Tim could tell the impacts of the huge feet were lessening, but he still kept on his toes as they landed with soft booms all around him. The tiny teenager was sweating profusely, and his little heart was pounding out of his chest. He couldn’t believe he was still intact, though he knew he couldn’t dottle: Tim HAD to get out from under Aunt Julia before she started her next exercise, but choosing the wrong direction meant being squashed!

     Tim chanced it: he took off like a shot, sprinting towards the TV as quickly as his little legs could move. He’d just managed to clear Julia’s toes when, once again, the instructor spoke up with perfect timing:

     “ALRIGHT, TIME FOR SOME KICK OUTS…!”

     Julia’s left foot pressed into the carpet as the giant woman shifted her weight…Then, her right foot suddenly soared over Tim’s head. He ducked quickly, cowering in fear as the foot stomped back down hard off to his right. The second her right foot touched down, Julia’s left foot lifted up and swung out as well.

     Tim screamed as the giant feet began stomping all around him again. He immediately dropped to the floor to avoid being decapitated, crawling on his hands and knees towards the TV as Julia’s huge feet zoomed overhead; unfortunately, crawling wasn’t exactly the fastest way to get to safety, and his aunt’s stomping feet were shaking the ground violently, making it virtually impossible to make any progress...     

     *BOOM*

     Julia’s right foot suddenly hit the floor directly beside her tiny nephew, bouncing him a good foot into the air…

     Things couldn’t have been lined up any worse. As Julia kicked out her left foot, it collided with Tim’s tiny figure, sending him flying across the room…


     Julia stopped her workout mid-step; her left foot had just smacked into something, and she just barely caught it sailing across the room out of the corner of her eye!

     “What the…?” She uttered, scanning the floor in front of her…

     She suddenly spotted Tim’s tiny figure writhing in the carpet near the entertainment center.

     “How did…?” Julia uttered in surprise.

     “Why you little…?!” she grimaced, stepping intently over towards the tiny boy. 

     Tim squeaked in terror as he saw his giant aunt stomping towards him, scrambling to get up and run for his life.

     “Oh no, you DON’T!” Julia exclaimed, moving her right foot into the tiny boy’s path, blocking his escape. “Come ‘ere, you naughty, little boy!”

     “AAAH!” Tim shrieked, trying to find another escape route, but the giant woman was far too fast for him.

     “You can’t get away from me!” Julia sneered, quickly bending down and snatching him up between her fingers.

     Tim squirmed frantically, trying to push himself free of his aunt’s grasp, but she was holding him too tightly, practically squeezing his ribs as she brought him up close to her face.

     “SO,” Julia spat, “trying to escape, huh?! Well, just for that, you’re REALLY gonna suffer!”

     “NO!” Tim shouted. “LET ME GO!”

     The tiny boy flailed helplessly between his aunt’s plump fingers as she swung him behind her back, using her free hand to reach down her backside and pull back the waistband of her leggings.

     “NOOO!” Tim screamed frantically as he was held over Julia’s open panties. “WAIT! WHAT’RE YOU DOING?!”

     “Try escaping THIS!” Julia stated, unclenching her fingers.

     “AUNT JULI-AAAAAAAAA…!” Tim screamed as he was unceremoniously dropped into the back of his aunt’s panties. He bounced off the fabric, tumbling uncontrollably into rank darkness.

     A second later, Julia let go of the waistband. The panties snapped shut against her backside, catching Tim mid-fall and slinging him up against one of her massive asscheeks. The tiny boy smacked into his aunt’s right buttock, screaming in pain from the violent impact. He squirmed frantically trying to free himself, but the impact was so strong, and Julia’s skin so moist and grimy with perspiration from her workout that Tim was now firmly plastered face-first onto his aunt’s ass.


     “There,” Julia grinned pridefully as she adjusted her leggings, lightly patting her right buttock. “That’ll hold ya! Now…back to my workout.”