- Text Size +


      Although Tim might have reluctantly agreed that his current position within Aunt Julia’s cleavage was marginally better than being trapped between the giant woman’s toes and shoved inside a hot, steamy slipper, the conditions were still far less than ideal. All the rest of that morning, while Julia went about stripping and remaking the beds and gathering up clothes for the day’s laundry, Tim was continuously smashed, squeezed, and squashed between his aunt’s giant breasts as they bounced around haphazardly, and each time he managed to push his head out of her cleavage for some much needed air, Julia would simply smile and shove him back down in between, delighting in feeling his frantic squirms and hearing his muffled squeaks, as if her nephew’s struggles for survival were nothing more than a sick, perverted game to bring her pleasure.

     To make matters worse, with all her running around, it wasn’t long before Julia’s cleavage became unbearably hot and sweaty, amplifying Tim’s torment and hampering his escape efforts. At one point, Tim even tried escaping out the bottom of his aunt’s chest when she was hovering over his bed, but Julia was more than prepared to catch and redeposit him back down her top.

     Eventually, Tim’s squirms stopped being pleasurable for Julia, and started becoming more of a nuisance, and each subsequent escape attempt only made her more and more irritable and frustrated, which, in turn, made her handling of the tiny boy rougher and more violent.

     “Tim,” she warned him sternly, putting the next load of clothes into the washer, “I swear, if you don’t calm down and stop all that squirming, I’m going to SIT on you!”

      Whether it was the threat of being trapped under his aunt’s ass, or the sheer exhaustion from all his failed escape attempts, Tim eventually stopped his frantic squirming, opting to move slowly and lethargically until his head just barely poked out of his aunt’s cleavage.

     “Aunt Julia,” Tim begged breathlessly, “please let me out. It’s getting hot in here.”

     “Well, it’s your own fault for trying to wriggle free so many times,” the giant woman chuckled. “If you’d just sit still, you wouldn’t be so hot now, would you?! Now, keep quiet while I finish this up.”

     “But, Aunt Julrmpf—!” Before Tim could protest any further, the giant woman shoved him back down between her breasts again, muffling his pleas, and leaving him struggling in hot, sweaty darkness while Julia finished loading her latest batch of clothes into the washing machine. 

     Shortly thereafter, Julia carried a clean, dry load of laundry back up into the living room, setting her basket down onto on of the couch cushions, before plopping her ass down beside it to make herself comfortable. She didn’t hear it, but Tim yelped as he was unceremoniously bounced up and down, nearly popping completely out of the giant woman’s tits from the impact.

     “Aunt Julia,” he pleaded meekly after poking his head out from between her breasts once his aunt was still again, “would you please take me out of here now?!”

     “Nope,” the giant woman replied abruptly, “you’re fine right where you are. Besides, once I finish folding these, I’ll be getting right back up again.”

     “But…even when you do,” Tim objected, “it’ll be forever before the next load of laundry gets done. You’ve already stripped and made the beds. What ELSE do you have to do?!” 

     Julia inhaled, about to answer, when she suddenly paused:

     “You know?” she pondered, “You may have a point. All the beds all done and remade, and I’ve already switched out all the towels, so I may have some to relax for a bit.”

     “Good,” Tim sighed breathlessly, “excellent! Now, please get me out of here!”

     “Actually,” Julia continued, staring at the digital clock on the Blu-Ray player, “with all the running around I’ve been doing this morning, I’ve worked up quite the appetite.

     “What do ya say, kiddo,” she said, staring down at the tiny boy in her cleavage, “care for some lunch?”

     “Yes,” Tim replied immediately, frantically nodding his head. “Yes, absolutely.”

     “Good, then that’s settled,” Julia stated. “I’ll finish folding these and I’ll go make us some lunch.”

     “Great! Wonderful! Now, can you PLEASE put me on the coffee table?!”

     “What for?” Julia scoffed, chortling. “I’ll be done folding these clothes in a minute here, so just hold on and I’ll be done shortly, OK?”

     “NO!” Tim shouted demandingly. “Lemme out of here RIGHT NOW, Aunt Julia!”

     “My, my,” Julia chided blithely, “so disrespectful! I definitely think we’re gonna have to take some time to work on that attitude of yours today!”

     “NOmpf—!”

     Once again, Julia pushed Tim back down between her breasts; this time, however, she forcefully pressed her tits together, causing Tim to scream muffled cries in agony.

     “Now, keep quiet and let me finish folding my laundry,” Julia warned sternly, “or the next time, I’ll squeeze you ‘til you pop!”

     Tim wasn’t sure if his aunt was serious, but nonetheless, he didn’t want to take any more chances, finally, albeit reluctantly opting to keep still and just bear his hot, fleshy prison until Aunt Julia finished her task.

     A few minutes later, the last of the load had been folded, and with a nod of satisfaction, Julia grabbed the stack of clothes and carefully placed it back into the laundry basket. Then, she rocked back slightly and propelled her body forward off the couch and into a standing position, the sudden movements jostling her chest in every direction. Finally, she grabbed her phone she’d set down on the coffee table earlier, stepped around the couch, and headed into the kitchen to find something for lunch.

     The cabinets Julia quickly scoured for food didn’t provide anything that was both quick and sounded even remotely appetizing, relegating her options to the refrigerator and freezer.

     “Nah, I don’t really want to warm anything up,” Julia said to herself as she searched the freezer, “and I really don’t want a meal: I just want a snack.”

     With still nothing that looked appealing, Julia finally checked the fridge.

     “Hm,” she uttered as she opened a large, plastic container from the rear, middle shelf, “you know what? I COULD go for some chocolate pudding right about now. I think some cheese and crackers with pudding for dessert sounds good. What do you think, Tim?”

     Her tiny nephew, however, couldn’t answer, his only reply being muffled shouts as he struggled deep within his aunt’s cleavage.

     Julia smiled and giggled as she took the container of pudding and set it down on the kitchen counter, then grabbed a smaller bowl from a nearby cabinet along with a spoon from one of the kitchen drawers. She quickly scooped a hefty portion of pudding into the smaller bowl, then closed and replaced the main container back into the fridge, wiping some stray pudding off the side with her fingers. Next, she grabbed some sliced cheese before shutting the door and retrieved a sleeve of crackers from a box atop the refrigerator. Finally, will all her food in hand, Julia headed over to the table to sit down.

     She was just about to dive into her snack when she felt Tim squirming between her breasts again.

     “Oops,” she giggled, reaching into her cleavage and plucking out the tiny boy between her fingers, “I almost forgot: we need to get you cleaned up, don’t we?”

     Unfortunately, and much to his dismay, Tim was in no condition to refuse. One cold, kitchen faucet shower later, Julia was sitting back down at the kitchen table, her tiny, freshly cleaned and clothed nephew in hand.

     “Alright, there you go, kiddo,” Julia sighed, setting the tiny boy onto the table. “Cheese, crackers, and pudding. Let’s dig in.”

     Tim certainly would’ve preferred something a little heartier than cheese and crackers for lunch, but he wasn’t exactly in a position to be picky or demanding; plus, he was hungry enough to eat anything regardless. In any case, cheese and crackers was one of Tim’s favorite snacks, and he quickly downed as much as his little body could tolerate, while still saving room for some much anticipated dessert.

     Soon, Julia herself had had her fill of cheese and crackers, and began brushing the leftover crumbs off her hands before reaching for the bowl of pudding.

     “Alright, Tiny Tim,” she said as she slid the bowl in front of her, “ready for some dessert?”

     The bowl Julia had grabbed had a shallow lip that eventually tapered down into a deeper basin; not wanting to risk having to wipe up any mess, she plucked her tiny nephew from the table and set him back down on the bowl’s rim.

     Tim quickly steadied himself about halfway between the bowl’s edge and the lake of pudding within, doing his best to sit comfortably without sliding any further into the basin.

     “Comfy?” Julia chortled, watching her nephew desperately trying to steady himself.

     “I’m just fine,” Tim seethed, exhaling through his nose as he tried to control his emotions, “but I would really like it if you’d stop manhandling me so much!”

     “Oh, would you stop being so overdramatic?!” Julia scoffed, rolling her eyes. “It wasn’t THAT bad!”

     “Oh, and exactly what part do you think ‘wasn’t that bad’, Aunt Julia,” Tim chimed in snidely, “being constantly carried around like a doll all the time, or being stuck between your breasts all morning?!”

     “Oh, geez, Tim!” Julia replied apathetically, resting her head on her left hand, “Would you get a grip?! You act like you’ve been so mistreated!”

     “I HAVE been ‘mistreated’, Aunt Julia!” Tim shouted up argumentatively. “How would YOU like it if YOU were the one who was shrunk and I kept putting MY feet on you, or sticking you in MY slipper, huh?!”

     “Well, first off,” Julia mocked, picking up her spoon, “I wouldn’t BE shrunk, seeing as I’d know better not to drink from some unmarked bottle in the back of the fridge.”

     “Hmph!” Tim huffed, folding his arms as he looked away.

     “Secondly,” the giant woman continued, “if you’d just behave yourself and do what I ask, I wouldn’t have to punish you, now, would I?”

     “WHAT HAVE I DONE WRONG?!” Tim exclaimed, gesturing. “How….exactly have I earned ANY PUNISHMENT whatsoever?!”

     “Well, you WERE on the floor this morning, weren’t you?” Julia rebuked.

     Tim sighed in frustration, grumbling to himself. Although Julia didn’t actually know the truth behind that encounter, the whole incident had technically been his own fault, but certainly not one that deserved the punishment he’d received.

     “Lastly,” Julia continued, scooping up a small dollop of pudding from the bowl, “and most importantly, I’M not the one who’s small, now, am I? YOU ARE! So, unless you wanna end up under my feet again, I’d suggest you straighten up and do what I tell you from now on.

     “Now,” she said, carefully pushing the spoon towards the tiny teenager, “care for a bite?”

     Tim seethed again, not wanting to relent to his giant aunt, but seeing as he’d been craving the dessert, he reluctantly leaned over to the spoon and slurped down a large serving of pudding.

     “There, now,” Julia said pridefully, “that’s a good boy.”

     Tim grumbled as he swallowed his bite, trying to figure out how he was going to survive the next several days with his bitch of an aunt. Surely, he couldn’t let this torment go on, could he? He had to say something to his mother, but if he did…

     The shrunken boy’s mind immediately recollected his giant aunt’s warning about the house being a dangerous place. Would Aunt Julia really follow through with her thinly-veiled threat the other day? Would she really…squash him?!

     Tim swallowed hard, trying to shake the dreadful image from his mind and be rational:

     Aunt Julia would never actually squash me, he reassured himself. She couldn’t be that cruel, right?

     He peered up meekly at his giant aunt, watching her nonchalantly scroll through her phone, her eyes locked on its screen as she inattentively scooped up another bite of pudding from the bowl and shoveled it into her mouth.

     ….Right? Tim thought nervously, biting his lower lip. Unfortunately, considering how roughly Aunt Julia had treated him the past couple days, he wasn’t sure he could take the risk of incurring her wrath again. His only real hope was to just kept his head down and be as obedient as he could, and just maybe he’d survive long enough to be cured. Besides, as long as he literally did everything Aunt Julia asked of him—no matter how gross or humiliating—what’s the worst she could do?

     “Step on me, that’s what!” Tim sighed dejectedly.

     Tim’s stomach grumbled, snapping him back to reality. He gazed up at his aunt as she dipped her spoon into the bowl again; he was ready to receive another bite as it emerged from the chocolatey lake, but Julia merely moved the spoon up to her mouth, never even acknowledging her tiny nephew.

     “Aunt Julia, can I please have another bite?” Tim asked, trying to sound polite.

     Julia, however, didn’t answer; she was still too engrossed in reading her phone.

    “AUNT JULIA,” Tim shouted up, still trying to sound cordial. “I SAID: I’M READY FOR ANOTHER BITE!”

     “Yes, Tim,” the giant woman replied, slightly irked, barely taking a fleeting glance at him, “I heard you. Just a second, OK? I wanna finish reading this.”

     “Fine,” Tim huffed in frustration, “I’ll just get some myself.”

     The tiny boy repositioned himself, lying facedown on the lip of the bowl and carefully sliding his body forward. Once he was close enough, he reached his arms down towards the basin to grab a handful of pudding; unfortunately, the sweet, chocolatey surface was a bit further into the bowl than he was able to reach. He leaned in further, scooting forward, stretching his arms lower into the bowl…

     “Almost…Almost…WHOA—!”

     *SPLAT*


     “Tim,” Julia sighed frustratedly, looking away from her phone, “would you wait—“

     Her voice trailed off; Tim was no longer sitting on the edge of her bowl.

     “Tim?!” She called out, sliding the bowl towards her, thinking he might’ve fallen onto the table. “Where are you?”

     Unfortunately, a quick scan of the table yielded no sign of the tiny boy.

     Julia quickly set down her phone and lifted her bowl off pudding off the table, giving her an unobstructed view of the entire surface, but Tim was still nowhere in sight.

     “TIM?! Where’d the hell did you go?!”


     The second the tiny teenager hit the cold, chocolatey lake, he immediately flailed his limbs in a chaotic scramble to resurface. The icy sludge was thick and viscous, and Tim was fearful that Aunt Julia could scoop him up at any second without realizing it.

     Unfortunately, before he could surface, the bowl was suddenly hoisted into the air, thrusting him even deeper into the pudding’s chocolatey depths. He wanted to scream for help, but Tim knew he had to conserve what precious air he had. All he could do was paddle even more frantically, desperately struggling to resurface before it was too late…


     Julia was getting anxious, worried she’d just lost her tiny nephew again. Her mind suddenly shot to the floor, wondering if he might’ve accidentally fallen off the table somehow, but as she set her bowl back down on the table, she suddenly spotted something moving inside the basin. 

     Julia gasped…then burst into a fit of laughter as her tiny nephew suddenly surfaced, waist-deep in a lake of chocolate pudding.

     “Oh my gosh!” Julia cackled, struggling to catch her breath. “Look at you! You fell in the—!”

     Julia couldn’t finish her comment; she was laughing so hard it became high-pitched and semi-silent.

     “KNOCK IT OFF, AUNT JULIA!” Tim shouted up demandingly as he tried to maneuver his way towards the side of the bowl. “It’s NOT FUNNY!”

     Julia, however, couldn’t stop laughing, unable to control herself over the hysterics of the situation. She watched with sadistic glee as her tiny nephew struggled to swim for the side of the bowl, and her laughter only intensified each time Tim stumbled and slipped beneath the surface, coughing and sputtering each time he re-emerged. 

     “Blech!” Tim squeaked in disgust, flailing his arms as he spit out some unwanted pudding that had invaded his mouth. “Uhn, Aunt Julia, would PLEASE get me out of here?!”

     “Aw, what’s the matter, Tiny Tim,” Julia cooed, struggling to stifle her laughter through her pouty lips, “did you get a little too much pudding? Here, lemme help you.”

     The giant woman picked up her spoon and carefully dipped it into the middle of the bowl, nimbly sliding it underneath the tiny boy and scooping him up within a large dollop of pudding.

     As Julia slowly moved the spoon towards her, Tim thought he was done with his unexpected pudding bath…

     The spoon suddenly tilted forward. Tim jerked, flailing his arms to arrest himself, but it was no use: with a tiny squeak, he and the scoop of pudding were unceremoniously dumped back down into the middle of the bowl. Once again, the tiny boy struggled to swim to the surface, barely able to take a breath without his lungs being invaded with chocolate.

     “Oops,” Julia chuckled playfully as she saw Tim resurfacing, “clumsy me. Here, I’ll get you.”

     Tim spun around, watching the giant spoon dip into the far edge of the bowl, scooping up a huge heap of pudding as it plowed in his direction.

     “AUNT JULmfp—!” the tiny boy yelped as he was suddenly buried beneath a tidal wave of pudding. 

     Tim immediately scrambled to reorient himself and resurface, but was unsure which way was up, plowing forward in a direction he hoped would lead him to much needed air.

     Ultimately, it mattered little; each time the tiny teenager managed to breach the surface of the pudding, Julia kept dumping more pudding on top of him with her spoon, chuckling as she watched his desperate struggles for survival.

     Tim pleaded desperately for mercy, gasping for precious air as he choked and coughed to expel the pudding that had invaded his lungs, but Julia only grinned and gently pressed the tiny boy back down into the pudding with her spoon.

     “Aw, what’s a matter, Timmy,” the giant woman cooed, watching him scream and flail about helplessly as she mercilessly scooped him up and dumped him back into the bowl over and over again, “can’t you get yourself out of there? Well, maybe you should be more careful around big peoples’ food.”

     After a few more moments of unrelenting torture, Julia finally scooped Tim and a large dollop of pudding out of the bowl with her spoon, holding it a short distance from her face.

     “Ah, there we go,” Julia teased, giggling as she watched the tiny teenager writhing in the scoop of pudding, coughing and flailing his arms around wildly to right himself. “Did you have a nice swim?”

     “Aunt Julia, are you CRAZY?!” Tim squeaked, wiping the excess chocolate from his face. “You almost DROWNED me!”

     “Oh, pipe down,” Julia scoffed, “I was just having a little fun. Besides, you’re lucky I found you when I did, otherwise…”

     “You think this is FUN?!” Tim shouted irately. “You could’ve KILLED ME!”

     “Oh, SO the drama queen!” Julia huffed, repeating herself. “Stop being so overdramatic!”

     “I’m NOT being ‘overdramatic’, Aunt Julia!” Tim squeaked, nearly losing his balance. “I’m being serious! If you don’t stop being so rough with me, you’re gonna kill me!”

     “Tim,” Julia sighed apathetically, shaking her head, “do you honesty think I’d really let anything bad happen to you?”

     “You mean ASIDE from stepping on me,” Tim replied abruptly, “AND using me to wash your nasty feet, AND making me give you a foot rub, AND shoving me between your breasts?! I can’t wait ‘til mom makes me big again; then, this whole nightmare will be over and I’ll be done with you AND all your stupid punishments!”

     Julia rolled her eyes, inadvertently jostling the spoon, causing Tim to fall onto his butt with a tiny splat into the dollop of pudding.

     “Ugh!” Tim exclaimed as he recovered from the tumble. “Damn it, Aunt Julia! Would you PLEASE get me off this spoon!”

     Julia’s eyes suddenly went wide, and a huge smile grew across her face. She had just gotten a fiendishly clever idea.

     “OK, Tim,” she replied with a shrug, innocently looking up to the ceiling. “Whatever you say…”

     “Wait,” Tim said, growing extremely anxious at his aunt’s words, unsure exactly what she meant, “what’re you doing?!”

     Julia lifted the spoon closer to her face, eyeing him intently. Then, her massive jaw dropped open, her smile turning into a gaping maw, with a huge, slimy tongue darting back back-and-forth within.

     Tim’s eyes went wide, his jaw trembling…

     “A-AUNT JULIA!” the tiny teenager screamed, as the spoon was slowly thrust forward towards the menacing cave. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO—!”

     Julia daintily closed her mouth around the spoon’s handle, cutting off her nephew’s tiny screams, then slowly withdrew the utensil through her lips, sliding its contents onto her tongue. She sat quietly for a moment, just barely able to feel her tiny nephew’s frantic squirms on her tongue…

     Then, the giant woman began gently sliding Tim, and her bite of pudding, around her mouth with her nimble tongue: pressing him up against her soft pallet, then letting him drop back down onto her tongue; holding him against the inside of her cheek; and pressing him up against the back of her teeth, all the while sucking on him like a piece of candy….and reveling in feeling the tiny boy’s squirms intensify.

     “Mm,” Julia moaned seductively as she savored her tiny morsel, a huge, satisfied grin on her face. “You know, you actually taste pretty good, Tim.”

     She playfully flipped the tiny teenager over and over again, occasionally placing him underneath the her huge, slimy tongue.

     “You know, it’s kinda fun feeling you squirming around in there,” she chuckled. “I should eat you more often.”

     

     For Tim, however, there was absolutely NOTHING fun about his current ordeal. The tiny teenager was being continuously pummeled and recklessly thrown about his aunt’s mouth by her massively muscular tongue, his bloodcurdling screams echoing throughout the dark cavern. Numerous times, he found himself pressed against the inside of Julia’s cheek, or held to the roof of her mouth, and each time the giant woman sucked upon his tiny body, Tim feared the paratrophic force would pull his skin clean off. The environment was hot and disgustingly humid, reeking of sour milk and chocolate, and the tiny boy’s nostrils were constantly being assaulted by Julia’s rancid breath.

     If his torture wasn’t bad enough, the entire time Tim remained in near total darkness, in sheer terror of being chomped to death between Autnt Julia’s boulder-like teeth, or tossed down her throat and swallowed.

     “AUNT JULIA!” he kept screaming over and over. “STOP! PLEASE! LET ME OUT, BEFORE YOU SWALLOW ME!”


     Eventually, Julia grew tired of sucking on her tiny nephew. She stood up from the table and headed over to the sink, stopping briefly to grab a clear, drinking glass from one of the upper cabinets. Once she was in front of the sink, she quickly filled up her glass with water from the faucet and held it up to her face…

     “PTUI!”

     Tim squealed as he was unceremoniously spit out of his aunt’s mouth, splashing down into a pool of cold water. He quickly scrambled to the surface, gasping for air, and shivering madly as he tried to remain afloat.

     “Aw,” his giant aunt cooed down at the tiny teenager, her giant face hovering ominously over the rim of his glass prison. “Enjoying your swim, little guy?”

     “A-AUNT J-JULIA, a-are you C-CRAZY?!” Tim stammered as his body shivered violently—a combination of the cold water he was treading and the shock from being in his aunt’s mouth. “Y-You could’ve SWALLOWED me!”

     “Oh, really Tim,” the giant woman scoffed. “I was being careful. You were just fine.”

     “I WAS NOT FINE, AUNT JULIA!” Tim objected harshly. “I WAS TERRIFIED! One wrong move and I could’ve gone down your throat!”

     “Tim, would you lighten up? I told you: I was being careful.”

     “NO!” Tim shouted back. “I will not ‘lighten up’! That’s it, I’m DONE! YOU HEAR ME, AUNT JULIA?! I’m FINISHED! As soon as mom gets home, I’m telling her EVERYTHING you’ve done to me, and you’re gonna be in BIG TROUBLE, Aunt Julia. YOU HEAR ME?! BIG TROUBLE…!”

     

     Julia stood idly by, listening to her little nephew squeak up at her angrily from inside the glass. She merely sighed and shook her head, almost regretting her next move as she rolled her eyes and tilted the glass of water up to her lips…

     Tim’s squeaks suddenly became louder and more frantic as Julia started taking huge gulps of water. Her eyes were fixated on the tiny boy as he desperately struggled to swim away, almost chuckling at the futility of his endeavor.

     With one quick slurp, Tim disappeared between Julia’s lips. The giant woman nonchalantly swished her tiny nephew around her mouth for a moment, then held her cup up to her lips once again, spitting Tim and her gulp of water back into the glass.

     Tim’s semi-lifeless body floated to the surface, and the giant woman carefully swirled the slurry of water and saliva around the glass until the tiny teenager came to. The moment he regained his wits, Tim immediately began flailing his arms wildly, coughing and sputtering to clear the foul blend of liquids from his lungs. As he wiped off his face and looked skyward, he locked eyes with his giant aunt, her menacing face looming over the opening of his glass prison.

     “Now, let’s get one thing clear, Tiny Tim,” Julia said bluntly. “You’re not telling your mother ANYTHING, you got that?! Have you forgotten about our little deal? You behave yourself, and you don’t get squished! So, unless you want to end up as a tiny, red stain on the bottom of my foot, you’ll do what I say…or else!”

     “Y-You wouldn’t dare, Aunt Julia,” Tim stammered meekly, pointing upwards. “You just said you’d never do anything to hurt me!”

     “Oh, I wouldn’t,” Julia replied innocently, “…not on purpose anyway, but like I said from the beginning, Tim, the world can be a pretty dangerous place for a person of your size, and if you’re not careful…”

     The giant woman chortled menacingly, a satisfied smirk on her face, and an icy stare that chilled Tim to his core.

     “…ACCIDENTS can happen,” Julia finished her sentence, “but…maybe I haven’t made myself clear enough. Maybe, I just need to be a bit more direct with you. Now, come here.”

     “Whoa—ACK!” Tim yelped as Julia reached two of her massively plump fingers into the glass and plucked him out of the water, bringing him up close to her face.

     “HEY…AAA…!” Tim yipped as he dangled helplessly between his aunt’s fingers.

     “Now then,” Julia began, “I think what you really need is to take some time to reevaluate your ‘little’ situation, Tiny Tim. Maybe after you’ve had some time to think things over, we can discuss your behavior moving forward. In the meantime, I’m going to go and work on my tan, and you are going…in time out!”

     “NO! WAIT! AAAAAA—!”

     Tim squeaked in protest as Julia moved the tiny boy over her chest, pulling back her top and exposing her right breast…

     Then, she dumped him onto her tit.

     Tim tumbled down his aunt’s giant breast, struggling to arrest his descent. The moment the tiny boy tumbled off her tit, Julia snapped her top closed, slamming him against her areola. Tim screamed in protest, squirming frantically to free himself, but the giant tank top was too tight, holding him firmly against his aunt’s nipple. 

     Julia slapped her hand over her breast, smashing the tiny boy against her chest. He screamed in agony as he was forcefully pressed into her tit while the giant woman roughly adjusted her top.

     Then, with a slight indentation of her tiny nephew poking through her top, Julia walked through the living room and out the sliding-glass door to the back deck.


——————————————————————————————————————


     Two 11 year old boys were sitting on the back deck of one of the neighborhood houses. They were just hanging out and talking, minding their own business as they discussed what to do on such a boring, summer’s day, when one of them suddenly spotted a neighbor lady in a tank top and shorts coming out of the house next door, sitting down on one of the lounge chairs on her back deck.

     “Hey, Matt,” one of them said, motioning over his buddy’s shoulder. “Check it out: somebody’s mom is sunbathing.”

     Matt, the boy who lived at the house where they were sitting, looked over his shoulder to catch a glimpse…a slight look of confusion and bewilderment suddenly washed over his face.

     “Yeah,” Matt replied to his friend who was visiting from down the street, “but that’s not the lady who lives there…I don’t recognize her.”

     “Really?” the visiting friend asked. “Maybe she’s like, housesitting or something?”

     “Yeah, could be,” Matt shrugged. “The dad who lives there goes out of town a lot…the mom sometimes, too.”

     The boys were about to go back to their prior conversation, when the visiting boy suddenly spotted the next door lady fiddling with her chest…then, she reached down into her top, almost flashing a view of her bare breasts.

     “What?” Matt inquired, noticing the widened eyes of his friend. “What is it?”

     Matt quickly turned around and also caught a glimpse of the lady’s strange behavior.

     “Wh-What’s she doing?” he asked aloud.

     “I don’t know,” the visiting friend admitted, moving to stand up, “but I’m gonna get a closer look.”

     “Bryce, wait,” Matt said, getting up to follow his friend. “Hang on.”

     Matt stood up and headed across the deck where Bryce was now standing, his eyes fixated on the lady next door.

     “Dude, what’re ya doing?” Matt asked.

     “Shh,” Bryce quieted his buddy in a hushed tone, “keep your voice down. I’m just getting a closer look.”

     “Dude, come on,” Matt urged quietly. “She’s gonna see you—”

     “Only if you don’t shut up!” Bryce replied harshly.

     “Come on, Bryce. Let’s just go back inside and play Halo. Please?”

     “Fine,” Bryce agreed.

     “…in a minute,” he added softly, turning back to the neighbor lady.

     “Dude, come on,” Matt pleaded, getting slightly annoyed and nervous. “You’re gonna get us in trouble.”

     About that time, the back door of the house opened, and a 19-year old girl stepped onto the deck. She quickly spotted the two boys over on the far end of the deck, apparently looking at something in one of the neighboring yards. When she shifted her gaze and finally saw what they were looking at, her brow immediately furrowed.

     “What’re you two doing?” she inquired bitterly.

     The two boys yelped in surprise and whipped around.

     “N-Nothing, sis,” Matt stammered. “W-We were just…uh…”

     “Uh huh,” his sister replied with sarcastic chagrin, her hands on her hips. “Both of you get your butts in the house, right now! I’ve almost got lunch ready.”

     “Sorry, sis,” Matt replied dejectedly, walking towards the door.

     “Yeah, well, quit spying on the neighbors, you little perverts!” she said.

     “We weren’t SPYING,” Bryce protested, “we were just…looking.”

     “I don’t care,” she replied, pointing towards the door. “Now, MOVE IT….before I call mom and tell her about this!”

     The two boys headed back into the house with the teenaged girl close behind…

     “…Tim, would you knock it off…?!” the woman next door suddenly cried out.

     The teenaged girl paused just before heading though the back door into the house, peering over at the neighbor woman sunbathing next door. The woman was looking directly down her top with sunglass-covered eyes, fondling and adjusting her breasts.

     “…Now, stop trying to get away…!” the neighbor woman called out forcefully.

     The teenaged girl’s eyes widened; she was completely perplexed by the neighbor’s odd behavior.

     “Who the hell talks to their tits?!” she thought to herself.

     “Whatever,” the teenaged girl shrugged, rolling her eyes with an apathetic sigh. Then, she shook her head and stepped back inside the house to deal with her brother and his friend, closing the back door behind her.