- Text Size +

     “Ugh, where is that kid?!” Julia huffed in frustration as she stood up from the floor after checking underneath the couch. “Damn it! If I don’t find that little brat before Nat heads to bed, I’m gonna have a lot of explaining to do.”

     Julia desperately wanted to execute a more thorough search of the living room while she had the chance, but she also knew she didn’t have long before Natalie was finished in the bathroom. She needed to get into the kitchen and at least throw a bag of popcorn in the microwave.

     “Trust me, bug boy,” Julia affirmed, intently scanning the floor as she made her way towards the kitchen, “I’m gonna find you….and when I do, I swear, you’re gonna spend the rest of the night taped to the bottom my foot!”

     Julia exhaled harshly as she stepped into the kitchen, making her way to the cabinets where all the dry goods were stored.

     “Alright….popcorn….popcorn….” Julia kept repeating over and over again as she scoured the kitchen cabinets. “Now, where did where did I see that…?

     “Aha!” Julia exclaimed triumphantly as she pulled a box of microwave popcorn down from the on of the top shelf.

     She set the box down on the counter and quickly pulled out a single bag, removing it from its plastic wrapper; then, she tossed the wrapper into the trash and stepped over to  the microwave, throwing the bag inside.

     “Alright,” Julia said as she closed the microwave door and started the timer, scurrying back towards the living room, “I got 2 and a half minutes before the popcorn’s done. I gotta find that little brat before Nat does!”


     “Whoa!” Tim exclaimed, struggling to hang on to the towel as Julia’s giant figure passed by again, kicking up another gust of wind. He hadn’t really had a chance to think through his decision before jumping off the counter and grabbing onto the hand towel hanging over rack below him, but given the alternative of facing the wrath—and feet—of Aunt Julia, he was fairly certain he’d made the right call.

     Unfortunately, the slight gust of wind Julia kicked up as she hurried by the second time had destabilized the towel, shifting its hanging position on the towel rack. Tim tried readjusting his grip to begin climbing upwards, but every move he made caused the towel to shift and slide slightly further down the rack.

     The tiny teenager gulped in fear as he looked down to the floor below him: he was still a good height off the ground—way too high for him to even attempt a drop.

     For the moment, Tim was stuck, and the towel was coming ever closer to sliding off the rack completely…


     Julia’s search became more and more frantic: she was doing her best in the short amount of time she had to look in every hiding place in the living room she could think of, but she was no closer to finding her tiny nephew than when she started, and Natalie was bound to be done in the bathroom any second.

     “Damn it, Tim!” Julia cursed quietly, “I know you’re in here, and if you don’t come out right now, I’m gonna—“

     Julia suddenly heard the toilet flush off in the distance.

     “Shit!” she exclaimed silently as she immediately jumped to her feet and scurried back into the kitchen…


     “Whoa…AAH!” Tim cried out as the towel shifted from Aunt Julia’s giant figure dashing past yet again. He was finding it harder and harder to hold on: his hands were tiring quickly, and he wasn’t sure how much longer his strength would hold out…

     

     Natalie opened the bathroom door and nonchalantly headed back down the hallway towards the living room. Although Tim’s emotional wellbeing was still weighing on her mind, she passed by his bedroom door without hesitation, taking solace in the fact that her sister had been right: with Tim safe and sound in his cage, she had nothing to be concerned about. In any case, tomorrow would be there soon, and with an antidote waiting for her at her lab, her nightmare of a week would soon be over.

     Natalie sighed contently, sporting a slight grin as she stepped into the kitchen, finding Julia at the far end of the counter, taking a bag popcorn out of the microwave.

     “Popcorn ready?” Natalie inquired, asking an obvious question…


     “ACK!” Tim yelped as his mother sauntered past, jostling the towel. “MOM, WATCH IT!”


     “Yep, just got done,” Julia confirmed as she closed the microwave door and walked towards her sister, gently shaking the bag in her grasp.

     “Great,” Natalie said, opening one of the lower cabinets. “Here, let’s put it in a bowl.”

      Natalie pulled a large, plastic bowl and lid from the open cabinet and placed them on the counter, shutting the door with her knee; then, after giving the bag a few more hearty shakes, she dumped its contents into the bowl.

     “Alright,” Natalie continued, handing the empty bag to Julia, “pitch that for me, would ya?”

     Julia gave an affirmative nod and stepped over to the trash can to discard the empty popcorn bag; then, she scurried back after Natalie who was already carrying the bowl of popcorn to the living room.

     “Oh…” Natalie spoke up, stopping so abruptly in her tracks that Julia nearly bumped into her, “I almost forgot: I bought a bottle of popcorn flavoring the other day. Here, sis, take this into the living room while I grab it.”

     “Uh, sure,” Julia replied, accepting the bowl of popcorn and heading out of the kitchen…


     Tim was extremely nervous as the towel slipped further down the rack after Aunt Julia’s latest pass-by. He was struggling to hold on, and his legs were dangling free and unable to find a foothold…

     Then, Tim felt himself descending again; this time, he wasn’t stopping: the towel was falling.

     “Oh, no!” he uttered, looking up helplessly as the towel slowly slid further and further down the rack. “God, no! Please, no…!”

     It was no use: the towel kept sliding down the rack, slowly gaining speed. All Tim could do was hold on and hope he survived the fall to the kitchen floor…

      

     Natalie reached into the cabinet where the box of popcorn was located and pulled out a bottle of nacho-cheese-flavored popcorn topping, then shut the cabinet door and headed towards the living room after her sister, grabbing the hand towel she’d used to dry off the empty wine bottle earlier from the rack on the end of the counter…

    

     “WHAAAAAAA—!” Tim shouted as the towel unexpectedly surged upwards, completely flying off the towel rack. He would’ve lost his grip and been thrown off the towel completely, but his left arm had gotten entangled in a loose fiber when it was yanked upwards, leaving him dangling helplessly from the towel as it zoomed through the air, his body flailing in the wind like a rag doll as it was taken for a frightening ride…

    “OOF!” Tim cried out as he impacted his giant mother’s body…


     Natalie stopped dead in her tracks just before crossing the kitchen threshold; she could’ve sworn she’d just heard something. Her gaze shot back to the counter, checking for the source, wondering if something had fallen to off the counter when she grabbed the towel, but she didn’t see anything…at least, nothing out of the ordinary.

     Hmph, must be my imagination, Natalie thought to herself, shrugging as she continued on into the living room, carrying the hand towel and bottle of popcorn flavoring in her hands as she approached the back of the couch.

     “Here,” Natalie said, handing Julia the bottle of flavoring, “open this for me while I lay out the towel…”


     “HELP!” Tim squeaked as he dangled helplessly by his entangled arm off the bottom of the towel. “MOM, HELP…HEEEEELP—!”

     Tim was suddenly yanked through the air as his mother, still unaware of his presence, nonchalantly unfurled the towel and reached over the back of the couch to lay it down across the middle couch cushion.

     “OOF!” The tiny teenager yelped in pain as he impacted the cushion. He was then dragged helplessly along the upholstery for a few feet, finally coming to a complete stop about a quarter of the way up the cushion, the towel concealing his tiny body beneath it.


     “There,” Natalie commended herself as she laid the towel across the center cushion and smoothed out the wrinkles, “now we can put the bowl between us and not have to worry about getting popcorn all over the couch.”

     “Uhn…yeah, sounds good…” Julia acknowledged, her attention pre-occupied as she struggled to unscrew the lid from the bottle of flavoring.

     “…Uhn, nuts!” Julia exclaimed in frustration.

     “What’s wrong?” Natalie inquired, chortling. “Can’t get the lid off?”

     “Yeah, it’s really on there tight,” Julia confirmed, wiping the sweat from her hands on her pants.

     “Here,” Natalie offered, holding out her hand, “let me try.”

     Julia handed the bottle off to Natalie, then grabbed the bowl of popcorn from the coffee table and set it down in middle of the hand towel beside her…


     “Ack!” Tim squeaked as the towel and cushion shifted and jostled about. The tiny teenager was extremely nervous and jumpy being unable to see what was going on above, and worried either Aunt Julia or his mother could inadvertently squash him without realizing he was concealed beneath the towel.

     “Come on,” Tim strained, frantically pulling and tugging to free his arm from the elastic fiber still wrapped around it. “Please, come on…”

     He could hear and feel the fiber stretching, its hold on the towel weakening. Tim immediately doubled his efforts, pulling with all his might:

    “That’s it….that’s it. I’ve almost….got…it…”


“…There!” Natalie loudly proclaimed as the lid finally loosened in her grasp. “Got it!”


     Tim was so startled by his mother’s booming voice that his whole body jerked; as his arm wrenched backwards, the fiber wrapped around it snapped. The momentum sent Tim tumbling backwards, somersaulting towards the edge of the cushion. The tiny teenager quickly stuck out his arms and legs, digging into the cushion to arrest his momentum, and managed to stop himself just before reaching the contoured edge and falling off the couch.

     The tiny boy clung tightly to the cushion, breathing heavily until his heartbeat slowed to a normal rhythm again; he was still concealed underneath the towel, but thankfully, he was now in a position that somewhat prevented him from being accidentally crushed. Unfortunately, it also meant that any movement or sudden shifting of the cushion could easily throw him completely off the couch.

     With no time to lose, Tim carefully scooted himself sideways, moving parallel to the edge of the cushion as he slowly made his way out from under the towel…


     “Man, that was on there tight!” Natalie professed with a sigh as she unscrewed the lid and handed the bottle back to her sister.

     “No kidding,” Julia chortled as she accepted the bottle. “That almost killed me.”

     “Maybe you need to start working your upper body during those workouts of yours,” Natalie joked as she rounded the opposite end of the couch.

     “My upper-body strength is just fine, thank you very much,” Julia replied haughtily as she reached over and grabbed the bowl of popcorn, setting it in her lap, “and I’ll have you know that my workouts are well-rounded.

     “Besides, you’re one to talk, bubble butt…” Julia shot back, gently spanking her sister’s behind once Natalie arrived in front of the couch.

     “Hey!” Natalie replied with aghast as she brushed off the back of her yoga pants.

     “Maybe you’re the one who needs to start working out,” Julia chuckled.

     “Well, maybe I’d have the time if I didn’t have to spend all day in my lab, working on a cure for my tiny son,” Natalie quipped, reaching down to retrieve her phone from the coffee table. “Besides, I’ll have YOU know, that my husband likes my butt just fine, thank you!”

     “Yeah, I’ll bet he does,” Julia chortled as she sprinkled the flavoring liberally over the top of the popcorn.

     “You think that’s enough?” Julia asked after several hearty shakes, holding up the bowl so Natalie could see.

     “Yeah, that should be fine,” Natalie replied off-handedly, momentarily looking away from her phone. “Just put the lid on and shake it up a few times to mix it all in.”

     Julia complied, retrieving the lid from the coffee table and securing it over the top of the bowl; then, she shook the bowl up and down several times to ensure the flavoring was well mixed.

     As Julia set the bowl down on the cushion next to her, preparing to remove the lid, she suddenly spotted Tim’s tiny figure emerging from the far side of the hand towel…

     Julia gasped quietly, her eyes going wide with surprise. Without thinking, her hand instinctively shot out to grab the tiny teenager, but instead of snatching him up in her fist, she inadvertently smacked his tiny figure, sending him flying across the couch.

     The tiny teenager bounced across the far cushion, eventually coming to a stop around the mid-center. Julia quickly scooted the bowl of popcorn towards the rear of the middle cushion, getting it out of the way in hopes to make another attempt to retrieve her tiny nephew before he could recover, but before she could even reach out her hand, his shrunken figure was suddenly shrouded in an ominous shadow…

     Natalie, up until that point, had been standing in front of the couch with her back to the cushion. Her attention had been focused on her phone, and she was completely oblivious to the events unfolding behind her.

     It wasn’t until Natalie shifted her stance that everything changed. At that point, the world moved in slow motion:

     Julia sat, frozen in place, as Natalie’s immense ass swung over the couch cushion and watched, wide-eyed, as her tiny nephew flipped onto his back to investigate the source of the shadow currently shrouding him in darkness…

     Julia could only imagine the wave of abject terror that must have been surging through Tim’s mind when the tiny teenager looked skyward, only to see his mother’s gargantuan rump hovering overhead, eclipsing the sky as it descended towards the cushion. The shrunken boy squealed in terror…with his tiny squeaks being silenced a split-second later as his mother’s enormous ass impacted the cushion.

     …And that was it. In an instant, Tim was gone, swallowed up by his oblivious mother’s all-consuming ass.

     “Ah,” Natalie sighed contently as she collapsed into her seat on the couch. “It feels so good to finally sit down again.

     “Alright,” she continued as she reached over and removed the lid from the bowl of popcorn beside her; placing the bowl in her lap, “lemme try some of that popcorn.”

     Julia, meanwhile, was still frozen in a state of shock, staring wide-eyed and slack-jawed at the spot where her tiny nephew had been visible just moments prior. She honestly couldn’t believe what she had just witnessed: her own sister had literally just sat on—and possibly squished—her tiny son…and she hadn’t even realized it, nonchalantly digging into the bowl of popcorn and chomping away as if nothing had happened.

     Julia’s mind was racing; what was she going to do? At that point, she didn’t even know if Tim was alive, dead, intact, squashed, or something in between, and there was no conceivable way for her to check without Natalie getting suspicious. If Julia came out and just admitted to Natalie about Tim being underneath her, the woman would freak! There’d be too many questions Julia would have to answer, but if she didn’t say anything and kept her mouth shut, Tim could…could…

     In that moment, the cogs in Julia’s head began turning. With one simple, inadvertent, and ignorant act, Natalie had conveniently solved all of Julia‘s problems: all week, Julia had been threatening to squash Tim if the tiny boy didn’t obey her, but she hadn’t actually followed through with her threats; in fact, the main thing holding her back was exactly how to deal with the aftermath. The physical act of squashing Tim would be a simple one; explaining herself to Natalie and dealing with the fallout would be the difficult part.

     And yet, in all her contemplations, Julia hadn’t once considered the possibility, nor even the consequences if NATALIE was the one who did the squashing. After all, as Julia had reminded Tim on several occasions, the normal sized world could certainly be a dangerous place for an inch-tall teenager. Any number of potential accidents could happen: he could be crushed by a falling book, stepped on by giant human, or in this case, sat on by his mother.

     Julia could hardly be blamed if Natalie was the one who squashed her son accidentally; it wasn’t her fault that Tim had somehow gotten himself up onto the couch and sat on. He’d obviously done that himself. Of course, Julia had been the one who got him out of his cage and placed him in the laundry hamper in the first place, and had accidentally knocked him into the path of his mother’s descending ass, but everything else that happened, including escaping from the laundry hamper, was on Tim.

     Julia would have to come up with a believable explanation, however, of exactly how an inch-tall teenager could’ve possibly escaped his cage, especially with her putting the lid on top to prevent that very thing, but Tim had gotten himself into plenty of sticky situations over the week. Julia feigning ignorance wouldn’t be too hard.

     And all of this was the worst-case scenario. There was still a good possibility, given his apparent resilience during the other unfortunate circumstances over the past week, that Tim could still be alive….which was fine, too: Julia could just retrieve her tiny nephew—or what was left of him—when Natalie stood up again, and just make up an excuse about brushing some lint off Natalie’s backside. Plus, with Natalie currently sitting on her tiny son, Tim wouldn’t be causing or getting into any more trouble, and being forced to spend an extended period of time beneath his mother‘s ass seemed like a fitting punishment in Julia’s eyes.

     The only problem now was making sure Natalie didn’t realize Tim was underneath her. The good news was that there was no feasible way for the tiny teenager to even alert his mother to his presence under her ass, and if Natalie hadn’t felt him by now, it was doubtful she ever would…

     “Uh…is something wrong, Jules?” Natalie spoke up, noticing Julia staring at her.

     “Huh…?” Julia uttered, snapping out of her train of thought.

     Then, once her sister’s question had registered in her mind, Julia’s expression softened, and her lips curled in a half grin:

     “Nope,” she replied softly, gently shaking her head, “nothing’s wrong. Everything’s just fine.”

     “Okay,” Natalie chortled dubiously, off-put by her sister’s strange demeanor. “Are you sure? ‘Cause you’re looking at me like you’re lost in thought, or something.”

     “Oh, I’m sorry,” Julia apologized half-heartedly, “I was just thinking about how proud I am of my big sister, about all the hard work you’ve put in, and what you’ve accomplished this past week. You’re so brilliant: you’ve analyzed that shrinking formula, AND you finally have a cure for Tim…and now, I’m glad you can finally take an evening to just kick back and relax. In fact, for the rest of the night, I don’t want you to have to lift a finger. I mean it, I don’t want you moving your butt from that spot for the rest of the evening.”

     “…W…Wow, Jules!” Natalie chortled, blushing with embarrassment, “I-I don’t know what to say…I’m so lucky to have you for a sister. I guess I have earned a night to relax, haven’t I?”

     “You absolutely have,” Julia nodded with a satisfied smile.

     “Well….since you’re so insistent…” Natalie chuckled playfully, stretching out her arm and reaching for the coffee table, wiggling her fingers, “…would you mind grabbing the remote for me? I just can’t seem to reach it?”

     “Not at all,” Julia mocked her jokingly as she leaned forward, putting up a gentle hand towards her sister. “Please, allow me.”

     With a satisfied smile, Julia retrieved the remote from the coffee table and aimed it at the TV; then pressed the PLAY button to resume their movie. As she set the remote down on the cushion beside her, Julia checked to make Natalie’s attention was focused elsewhere, then blew a quiet, playful kiss down to her tiny nephew still trapped beneath her sister’s rump. Julia would be paying extra close attention to her sister’s movements over the next couple hours, waiting for the opportunity to retrieve Tim from Natalie’s backside, but doing so would be a small price to pay for the enjoyment and pleasure she took in the mental picture of her tiny nephew squirming and struggling for freedom from his mother’s ass—assuming he was still alive, that is.

     At the very least, Julia knew exactly where her tiny nephew was, and for the moment, he wasn’t going anywhere.