- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Warning: the following chapter contains scenes of incest


     Julia slowly opened her eyes, blinking a couple of times until they adjusted to the natural light peeking through the window shade on the far side of the bedroom.

     “Mm, morning already?” she moaned to herself, taking a deep breath.

     Julia slowly turned he head and looked over to her sister, who was still fast sleep on the other end of the master bed. The alarm clock on the nightstand next to Natalie displayed the time in soft, red numbers: 6:07AM—not quite time for Natalie to wake up for the workday yet.

     Julia slowly pushed back the covers and quietly moaned as she stretched her arms. She had slept somewhat restlessly that night, not that she wasn’t accustomed to sleeping in a strange bed, but with the current situation in the household, her mind was a swirling vortex of jumbled thoughts and emotions over her nephew being shrunk, and everything that had transpired that week as a result. 

     One thought, however, was on the forefront of Julia’s mind: something that had been nagging her since the prior morning. The idea grew throughout the day as she went about with some housework, and on into the afternoon as she weighed the pros and cons, and despite initially shooting it down, her resolve was only strengthened by her and Natalie’s conversation the prior evening.

     What if Natalie couldn’t figure out a cure? Julia contemplated. What if Tim WAS going to be small for the foreseeable future?…OR the rest of his life?!

     On the opposite end of the spectrum, what if Natalie DID find a cure? What if this whole shrinking ordeal was just a short, albeit memorable blip in the family’s lives? 

     Julia quietly slid her legs over and out of bed, her bare feet alighting softly onto the bedroom carpet. She slowly stood up so as not to rouse her sleeping sister, took a second to adjust her camisole nightie—which was just barely long enough to reach about halfway down her thighs—then quietly slipped out of the room. She tiptoed down the hallway towards Tim’s bedroom, quietly approaching his door.

     Then, Julia bit her lower lip anxiously, and slowly turned the doorknob…


     Tim was still half asleep when he heard his bedroom door slowly creaking open that morning. He groaned and scrunched his face: he wasn’t ready to get up just yet, and certainly wasn’t prepared to face another shrunken day at home with Aunt Julia.

    “Come on, mom,” he said groggily, forcibly keeping his eyes closed. “I don’t wanna get up yet.”

     In all actuality, despite the prior morning’s antics, last night had been the first night since the whole shrinking ordeal started that Tim had actually gotten a good night’s sleep, a product of the laid-back and relaxed nature of the previous afternoon, coupled with a full belly from the evening’s dinner, along with the gentle sounds of the relaxing music playing from his phone which had elapsed and fell silent a few of hours beforehand.

     Tim buried his head into his pillow upon which he was sleeping, and slunk down further beneath his Kleenex blanket, hiding his eyes from the glow of the morning light.

     Please, mom, he thought to himself, just let me sleep a little longer.

     Surprisingly, Tim’s telepathic request was answered: just as quickly as it opened, his bedroom door softly shut and latched, leaving him alone in the silence of his room.

     “Thank you,” Tim said to himself, relaxing his face and body, falling asleep not long after.


     Julia quietly closed Tim’s door, carefully turning and releasing the tension on the doorknob in the until it silently slipped back into its latch, sealing her tiny nephew back into his bedroom. Then, she turned and tiptoed the rest of the way down the hall, disappearing into the living room.


——————————————————————————————————————


     “Mm, morning Jules,” Natalie moaned softly as she stepped into the kitchen, finding her sister sitting at the kitchen table, enjoying a cup of coffee.

     “Morning, sis,” Julia replied. “How’d you sleep?”

     “Not bad, considering…How about you?”

     “I slept OK,” Julia shrugged. “Might have been a little restless, but…”

     “Yeah, I could tell,” Natalie confirmed as she opened one of the nearby cabinets. “I felt you tossing and turning all night.”

     “Aah, it’s no biggie,” Julia scoffed. “Besides, I can take a nap today if I need to.”

     “Wish I could say the same,” Natalie replied, grabbing a coffee mug from the top shelf.

     “Is….Tim with you?” Julia inquired.

     “Nah, I figured I’d let him sleep a little longer,” Natalie replied. “Did you want something for breakfast?”

     “Nah, I’m good. I just fixed myself a pot of coffee. I hope you don’t mind.”

     “Are you kidding, it’s EXACTLY what I need this morning!” Natalie replied enthusiastically, quickly retrieving the coffee pot. “I’m probably going to need the extra caffeine, what with the long day ahead of me.”

     “Yeah, I’ll bet,” Julia chortled, taking another sip of coffee.

     Natalie finished adding cream and sugar to her mug, then grabbed a spoon from a nearby drawer, clinking it against the ceramic sides of her cup as she stirred her coffee and joined her sister at the table.

     “So,” Natalie sighed as she sat down at the end of the table in a chair adjacent to her sister’s, “we’re YOU up half the night worrying how long Tim might be stuck in this situation, too?!”

     “Well, kinda,” Julia replied distantly, averting her gaze for a moment as she but her lip. “I think it was probably more like….sleeping in a strange bed, or something like that, you know. I mean, I guess I WAS kinda thinking about Tim’s situation, but...”

     “Well, I’ve been thinking over a few things, too,” Natalie continued. “I think, today, while I’ve got that structural analysis going…I’m gonna test some of that leftover formula on a couple of test subjects. That way, I can get a jumpstart on testing an antidote once I get one synthesized.”

     “Nat, are you sure that’s wise?!” Julia exclaimed with surprise. “I mean, you said it yourself, you haven’t even finished your analysis yet. You don’t even know if you can make more of it!”

     “I know Jules, but what choice do I have?” Natalie shrugged defensively. “I’m gonna HAVE to test any antidote I make, and for that, I’m gonna need some test subjects. Besides, I’m not really sure I can afford to wait. Tim’s already been small for four days now, and, for all I know, any cure I make might only work when it’s administered within the first few hours. I need at least ONE test subject that’s been tiny for at LEAST a day; it’s the only way to make sure that anything that works in the lab will also work on Tim!”

     “OK, but how exactly are you going to test it?” Julia chortled, “I mean, what’re you gonna do, drum up some volunteers?! Who the hell’s gonna be first in line for THAT assignment?!”

     “Julia!” Natalie scoffed indignantly. “Get real! We have a veterinary lab that breeds stocks of animals for testing—you know, mice, rats…whatever—I’ll just get a couple of rabbits from one of the holding pens.”

     “Great…” Julia replied unenthusiastically, shrugging, “…and don’t you think someone might get a tad bit suspicious when they see two tiny, shrunken rabbits running around your lab?”

     “Jules, I’ll keep them hidden away in one of my office drawers,” Natalie rebutted. “No one’ll even know they’re there.”

     “OK, but how’re you gonna shrink ‘em down without anyone noticing?”

     “I’ll grab ‘em and inject ‘em while everyone’s at lunch. Nobody’ll see.”

     “Yeah, but still, are you SURE you have enough formula for that?!” Julia inquired. “I mean, what if you need some of it to make Tim’s cure? What if you can’t make more and it’s all used up?! Once it’s gone, it’s gone!”

     “Even considering everything I’ve used so far on all the analytics I’ve done, I’ve got more than enough leftover for testing. Plus, once I have a blueprint, I’m SURE I can synthesize more, depending on the difficulty. But, if worse comes to worse, and I CAN’T reproduce it, AND and it’s absolutely essential for creating a cure, I should have enough left for at least a couple of test subjects and 2 doses of any antidote once I formulate one—one for the rabbit, and one for Tim.”

     The two women sat in silence for a moment, each taking a few loud slurps of coffee.

     Eventually, Julia broke the silence with a slight chortle, shaking her head.

     “What?” Natalie inquired with curiosity.

     “It’s just…” Julia began, “…this whole situation’s pretty unbelievable, isn’t it? I mean, never in my wildest dreams could I have EVER have imagined I’d have a one-inch-tall nephew.”

     “I know,” Natalie replied morosely. “It’s like this whole thing is just one big nightmare.”

     “Well,” Julia shrugged, “maybe it’s not ALL bad…”

     “What do ya mean?” Natalie inquired with disbelief. “I fail to see the GOOD in all of this.”

     “Nat, are you forgetting how AMAZING all of this is?!” Julia exclaimed. “I mean, you actually have, in your possession, a formula that can actually SHRINK things! I mean that ALONE has got to be an AMAZING discovery. You’re gonna win, like, a Nobel Prize or something. So….your son accidentally shrunk himself…you found this formula, and I know you’ll eventually find a cure! And once this thing is all over, Tim’ll be back to normal, and we can put this WHOLE ordeal behind us…”

     Julia paused, wondering if she’d taken her words of encouragement too far.

     Natalie didn’t speak; only sighed heavily and took another sip of coffee.

     “Sis,” Julia sighed, reaching out and placing her hand face down on Natalie’s side of the table, “look, no matter what happens, I just want you to know that I’m here for you. No matter WHAT the outcome.”

     “Thanks, Jules,” Natalie replied softly, gently grasping her sister’s hand. “I really appreciate it. Thank you….for everything you’ve done this week.”

     “You’re welcome,” Julia smiled softly.

     “Whelp,” Natalie continued as she took her last sip of coffee and stood up from the table, “I’d better go get cleaned up and get ready for work…and I’d better wake Tim up, too.”

     “Oh, actually sis, why don’t you let him sleep a little while longer?” Julia requested, reaching out to her sister with a halting gesture. “There’s a couple things I’d like to do before he gets up.”

     “Oh?” Natalie uttered. “Like what?”

     “Oh, you know,” Julia replied offhandedly, “maybe workout, shower…actually, I also wanted to sweep and mop the kitchen this morning. I really didn’t get around to it yesterday.”

     “Oh, Jules, actually, if you’re gonna do that, would you mind taking out the trash when you’re done, and moving the recycling to the curb for me, too? I forgot to do it after I got home from work yesterday, and it’s trash day.”

     “Sure, sis. No prob. I’ll try to get it all taken care of before I get Tim up.”

     “OK, but don’t make it TOO late,” Natalie cautioned. “I don’t want Tim sleeping the day away. And you KNOW I don’t exactly like the idea of leaving him in his room all by himself.”

     “Nat, he’s fine,” Julia scoffed. “I looked in on him this morning after I got up. Actually, I think he could use the extra rest.”

     “Oh, OK, but are you sure you don’t want me getting him up before I leave?” Natalie inquired. “You know it’s not exactly easy getting him out of bed.”

     “Sis, he’s an inch tall,” Julia offered bluntly. “I’m sure I can handle it. Besides, I’d like a little more time to myself this morning.”

     “Well…OK,” Natalie relented as she dropped her coffee mug in the sink. “Anyway, I’ll be in the shower.”

     “OK,” Julia replied as Natalie headed out of the kitchen, leaving Julia alone with her thoughts.


     A short while later, Natalie was showered and dressed, wearing a casual and more laid-back outfit than the previous days. Without any meetings scheduled, she could spend more time in the lab and less time trying to impress her bosses and fellow coworkers.

     “All ready for work?” Julia inquired as she stepped into the bedroom, still holding her cup of coffee.

    “Yeah, I think so,” Natalie replied, albeit slightly taken aback by the fact that Julia was still wearing her rather immodest nightgown. “Are you gonna walk around in that nightgown all day?!”

     “No,” Julia replied defensively. “Why, what’s wrong with it?”

     “Well, it’s not exactly the most appropriate thing you could be wearing. I’m not sure I’m comfortable letting Tim see you in that. Heck, I’M not exactly comfortable seeing you in that either!”

     “Oh, come on, Nat,” Julia scoffed. “Don’t be such a prude. I just wanna be comfortable for a little while longer. Look, if it bothers you so much, I promise, I’ll get dressed before I wake Tim up.”

     “Thanks, I’d appreciate it,” Natalie said bluntly, adjusting her clothes. “And don’t wait too long to go check on him again. I don’t want him getting restless and start roaming the house unsupervised. We’ve had too many close calls this week already and I don’t want him getting STEPPED on now!”

     “Sis, would you relax?!” Julia replied defensively. “I’m not gonna STEP on my nephew! Geez! Gimme a little credit!”

     “Yeah, well, anyway, I gotta get going,” Natalie said as she walked past her sister and headed out of the room. “Is my paperwork still on the coffee table?”

     “Yeah, I think so,” Julia replied, following her sister down the hall into the living room. “At least, that’s where I think you put it last night before you went to bed.”

     “Yep, it’s right where I left it,” Natalie said, pointing at the coffee table and heading over to retrieve her papers. “Alright, I’m off.”

     “Bye, sis,” Julia replied, giving her sister two faux kisses on either cheek. “Have a good day.”

     “Thanks, you too.”

     “…And good luck with that analysis.”

     “Thanks, I’ll need it,” Natalie replied, slipping on her flats by the den. “I might be home late. Depends on how long it takes to finish everything I need to get done.”

     “OK, I won’t wait up.”

     “Alright, See you later.”

     “Bye, drive safe,” Julia called as her sister headed out the front door.

     Julia watched anxiously from the front door window as her sister headed down the front steps and across the walk to her car.

     A few minutes later, she watched as Natalie situated herself inside the car, pulled out of the driveway, and slowly drove away down the street.

     “Thank God,” Julia sighed with relief, practically squirming in her nightgown. “I thought she’d NEVER leave!”     


     Tim was awoken again by the sound of heavy footsteps approaching his bedroom door. He quickly rolled over away from the door, hoping to feign being asleep so whomever it was would let him rest a bit longer.

     “Knock, knock,” Julia said as she opened the bedroom door, grinning excitedly as she scurried on tiptoes into the room, closing the door behind her.

     “Wakey, wakey, little nephew,” she giggled devilishly as she scampered across the room towards Tim‘s bed, setting a small, squeeze bottle on his nightstand. “I’ve got a little sur-PRISE for you!”

     Tim pulled his tissue blanket up over his head and buried his face in his pillow again in a half-assed attempt to hide.

     “Come on, little guy,” Julia cooed as she bent down and leaned over his pillow.

     “Aunt Julia,” Tim groaned, “I’m really not in the mood for surprises this morning.”

     “Oh, don’t be like that,” Julia pouted. “We’re gonna have a lot of fun today.”

     “What’re you gonna do?” Tim asked snidely, albeit nervously as he immediately rolled over and sat upright. “Stick me in the back of your panties again?!”

     “Mm, not quite,” Julia replied with a playful chortle. “See, ever since my workout yesterday, I’ve been a little…well, distracted. Seems having you squirming around in my panties kinda got me…well, stimulated.”

     “Ew!” Tim exclaimed disconcertedly. “Aunt Julia, I REALLY don’t wanna hear this!”

     “Well, in any case,” Julia chuckled, motioning with her finger, “having you squirming around down there kinda got me thinking. So….I decided to do a little research. At first, I was honestly just scouring the internet trying to figure out some other fun things we could do with you—you know, seeing as you’re so small—but the more I kept digging…well, honestly, you wouldn’t BELIEVE all the stuff I found! Did you know there are people that actually have fetishes about being SMALL like you?! Or playing with a tiny person?! Man, the things that people get off on!”

     “Come on, Aunt Julia,” Tim objected with a sour face. “Please, stop!”

     “But, the more I watched,” Julia continued undeterred, “the more intrigued I was. I tried to ignore it, tried to suppress it, but ultimately, I knew I just couldn’t resist. I just HAD to try it…”

     “Tr-Try what?” Tim stammered nervously.

     Julia giggled mischievously, biting her lower lip as she moved her face in close to her tiny nephew:

     “…Putting you inside me!” She replied softly.

     “Wh—WHAT?!” Tim exclaimed in utter shock, his eyes going wide.

     “Oh, don’t act so surprised, Tim!” Julia chortled, shrugging, “Like you didn’t know this was coming. Surely you realized how turned on you were getting me yesterday!”

     “Wha—I was TRYING to get outta your panties, Aunt Julia!” Tim exclaimed irately, trying to keep himself from gagging.

     “…And you have NO idea how GOOD it felt!” Julia exclaimed. “And then, watching ALL those videos with women playing around with tiny toys, pretending they were shrunken people, sticking them in inside their…*sigh* it was all so EROTIC! I just HAVE  to you feel what it’s like having you inside me!”

     “WHA—NO!” Tim reeled in horror. “Y…You can’t be SERIOUS, Aunt Julia!”

     “Oh, I’m VERY serious, little man!” Julia exclaimed, “And the best part is, all those videos I watched…those people were just playing with little dolls and toys. I get to experience it with a REAL-LIVE, tiny person!

     “Oh, I’m getting wet just THINKING about it!” Julia moaned breathlessly, rubbing the front of her nightgown. “Sure, I wish it weren’t my NEPHEW, but HEY, beggars can’t be choosers!”

     “Aunt Julia, NO!” Tim screamed, putting up his hands defensively. “Y-You can’t DO THIS!”

     “Oh, my mind’s already made up, Tiny Tim,” Julia said assuredly, shaking her head. “We’re most DEFINITELY doing this! I mean, when else am I honestly gonna have a chance like this again? This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, and I’m certainly NOT passing it up!”

     Tim looked on in horror as his giant aunt reached down and pulled her nightgown up over her head, exposing her bare breasts underneath. He immediately seized upon the opportunity, springing to his feet and making a mad dash towards to the edge of his bed.

     By the time Julia pulled her nightgown off over her head, Tim had already made it to the other side of his bed.

     “What the—?” Julia uttered, dropping her nightgown to the floor as she saw her tiny nephew heading for the far side of his bed. “TIM, Get BACK here!”

     Julia lunged, throwing herself onto the bed as she reached out to grab the tiny teenager. Tim instinctively backed away to avoid being snatched, just barely dodging her giant hand. Unfortunately, as Aunt Julia’s colossal, topless frame landed on the bed, the impact bounced Tim into the air and clear off the side. The tiny teenager went squealing off the mattress, tumbling helplessly down towards the floor.

     Julia gasped in shock as she watched Tim’s tiny frame flew off the bed, scrambling after him as quickly as she could.

     Tim landed surprisingly softly into the plush carpet of his bedroom, taking a moment to shake off the stupor…

     As he looked skyward, Aunt Julia’s giant face appeared, peeking out over the edge of the mattress above. Not wanting to get caught, Tim scrambled to get to his feet and took off towards the underside of his bed, hoping he could find somewhere to hide.

     “Why you sneaky little…” Julia exclaimed, clambering to get her body moving. “COME HERE!”

     Julia hurriedly shifted her weight and swung her legs around, thrusting herself into a standing position. Tim squeaked in terror, diving out of the way, just barely avoiding the woman’s giant heels as they stomped down onto the floor. Julia leaned back to get a better angle at the floor under the bed, quickly spotting her tiny nephew struggling to stand up in the sea of carpet strands after being knocked over from the impact when her feet hit the floor. Julia quickly stepped forward, reaching her right foot under the bed.

     Tim yelped in terror as he scrambled to get out of reach, but Julia was too fast for him. Before he could get clear, his aunt’s plump toes clamped down on the swath of carpet that surrounded him, cutting off his screams.

     “Gotcha!” Julia uttered in triumph as she felt her toes wrap around her nephew’s tiny body, scooping him up as she pulled her foot out from under the bed.

     “You’re not getting away from me THAT easily, Tiny Tim!” she giggled menacingly at her scrunched foot, feeling the tiny teenager squirming inside her toe crevasses, shouting muffled screams and curses at her.

     Julia carefully turned her body around and plopped her ass back down on the bed, placing her overturned foot in her lap. Then, she carefully unclenched and nimbly wiggled her toes, maneuvering Tim’s tiny frame up into the gap between her big and second toes.

    Tim immediately screamed and struggled to free himself as soon as Julia unclenched her foot, but the giant woman wasn’t letting that happen. With a few tiny movements, her toes had grasped his tiny legs and swallowed him up to his sternum, leaving only his head and chest visible near her toe prints, his lower legs hanging out the other side. Tim’s arms were pinned to his sides, along with the majority of his midsection, and Julia laughed maniacally as he desperately wiggled to free himself, delighting in watching her tiny nephew squirm with futility within her toes’ vice-like grip.

     “Now, YOU just sit tight, little guy,” she smiled with sadistic glee, “while I make myself comfortable.”

     Julia quickly scooted her butt back, carelessly swinging her legs all the way over to the other side of the bed; Tim could only yelp and hold on for dear life as he was violently jerked through the air along with his aunt’s giant foot.

     Over the next minute or two, Julia fidgeted about, grabbing and fluffing up pillows to make herself more comfortable. Meanwhile, her right leg dangled slightly off the side of the bed, leaving Tim hanging precariously, upside down and screaming for mercy as he was haphazardly swung back and forth with each careless movement of his aunt’s giant foot.

     With the bed all set, Julia scooted herself to right side of the bed, placing her hands on her thighs as both her legs dangled over the floor. She paused for a moment, giggling with delight as she watched her nephew’s tiny legs kicking helplessly between her toes, chuckling as his tiny squeaks intensified with each playful squeeze and back-and-forth sway of her foot.

     Then, Julia shifted her hands to the waistband of her panties, and slowly began sliding them down over her legs and down her shins.

     Meanwhile, Tim was screaming his head off as his aunt’s foot kept haphazardly shifting and swaying about, when he was suddenly shrouded in darkness. He shouts became even more frantic as he was unsure of exactly what was happening, yet feared Julia could move her foot to the floor at any time.

     Julia chuckled as her panties slipped over her foot, muffling Tim’s squeaks for a moment before she flipped them onto the floor on top of her previously discarded nightgown. 

     Tim kept screaming as he was jerked upwards, the giant woman shifting her body and scooting back, placing her upturned foot onto the bed. His shouts suddenly ceased: he was completely mortified at the sight of his giant aunt sitting completely naked before him, too terrified to move and unable to speak.

     “Ah,” Julia sighed contently as she leaned back onto two pillows situated behind her, “that’s better.”

     “Aunt Julia, PLEASE!” Tim squeaked desperately. “DON’T DO THIS!” 

     “Aw, don’t be nervous, Tiny Tim!” the giant woman cooed, shaking her head and gently stroking the tiny teenager with her index finger. “I promise I’ll be gentle…well, at least I’ll TRY to be, but, just in case, I think I’d like to use just a lee-tle bit more lubrication!”

     Tim certainly did not like the sound nor tone of Aunt Julia’s voice, and immediately resumed his struggles to free himself from the giant toes clamped around his waist.

     His wiggling didn’t go unnoticed, however; as Julia reached for the squeeze bottle she’d placed on the nightstand just a few minutes prior, she felt her nephew’s squirms intensify, and clamped her toes down harder to keep the little guy from slipping away.

     “Tim!” she exclaimed impatiently, “I swear, if you don’t knock off all that squirming, I’m gonna SIT on you!”

     Tim didn’t care, however. Even Aunt Julia sitting on him was FAR preferable to where she was about to stick him.

     “Now then, seeing as I’m already pretty wet, and you’re so small, I shouldn’t need too much.” Julia commented as she flipped open the cap on the squeeze bottle, holding the open end over her toes. “Just a little bit should do…”

     “WAIT!” Tim shouted in desperation, putting his arms up defensively as he saw Aunt Julia squeeze the bottle, “NOmfglb—!”

     Tim was enveloped in a huge glob of slime that dripped down from the spout above him, his squirms becoming ever more frantic and jerky as he struggled within the thick coating of goop.

     “Oops!” Julie uttered apologetically, giggling as she quickly pulled the bottle back and popped the lid closed, setting it back down on the nightstand next to her. “I think I may have gotten a little too much. Oh well.”

     She quickly reached down and used her fingers to scoop away the excess lube from her toes, gently brushing against Tim’s upper body to free him from his goopy prison. The tiny teenager coughed and sputtered to clear the offending substance from his mouth and throat, while Julia smeared the excess lube she’d wiped from her foot around her labia, astounded by how wet she already was.

     She purred with excitement seeing her tiny nephew writhing between her toes, completely covered in lubricant.

     “Here,” Julia giggled softly, “Let me just rub that in for ya.”

     Before Tim could protest, Julia began wiggling her big and second toes back-and-forth, slathering lube up and down all sides of his tiny figure while he squirmed and writhed about, struggling in vain to get away.

     “Oh, I can’t believe how wet I am!” Julia exclaimed breathlessly, biting her lower lip with anxiety as she slowly scooted her foot towards her quivering womanhood. “I’m REALLY going to enjoy this!”

     Tim began screaming in terror as his aunt’s giant foot slowly inched its way towards her huge, naked body. His struggles intensified, squirming like mad to free himself from the clutches of Aunt Julia’s toes.

     “Mm, save some of that squirming for when you’re inside me, Timmy!” the giant woman giggled seductively, tightening her toes’ grip on his tiny body.

     Unbelievably, Tim was actually making some headway, using the recent lubrication to his advantage and pulling his arms free. He frantically pushed against Julia’s big toes to slide his body the rest of the way free, but he was quickly approaching face-to-face with Aunt Julia’s giant labia.

     Tim immediately put out his hands to brace himself against the soft exterior of his aunt’s vagina…

     The impact was surprisingly soft, but Tim was buried face-first into Aunt Julia’s vulva. He screamed frantically for mercy, pushing against the moist, malleable flesh of the giant vagina with all his might to keep himself from being forced inside the ominous cavern before him…

     The giant foot’s forward motion abruptly stopped…

     Tim suddenly felt a huge, plump object impacting the balls of his feet; Tim twisted his body, straining to see what was happening…

     Then, Julia’s toes suddenly unclamped from his waist….a split second later, he was thrust forward into the gaping maw…

     With a tiny slurp, Tim was swallowed whole.

     “MRMMMMMPF!” Tim screamed, immediately kicking his legs and flailing his arms wildly, twisting and turning his body in his struggle to move his way backwards out of the moist, actively-quacking prison. 

     A few seconds later, Tim felt his legs emerging from aunt’s pussy; he immediately thrust his hands into the ground and pushed as hard as he could to slide the rest of his body free…

     Something huge impacted his behind, forcing Tim forward again. He immediately planted his hands to halt his movement, but he was too weak to resist. His world turned upside down, his body pushed into a somersault as he was thrust even deeper into the cavernous pussy.

     Tim desperately reached out for the giant, fleshy objects as they retracted from his prison, but he couldn’t find a grip. He immediately began clawing his way in the direction he believed they came from, somehow finding a small crack of light. Tim scrambled forward, reaching his hands for freedom. They emerged from the giant pussy a second later, grabbing the outside surface and pushing until the tiny teenager’s head popped out.

     Tim gasped for air, opening his mouth to scream, but only managed a surprised yelp as something huge smacked him squarely in the face, forcing him back inside again... 


     With her finger firmly in position against Tim’s tiny feet, Julia simultaneously unclenched her toes and immediately shoved her tiny nephew inside her cum-soaked pussy…

    She gasped; the sensation was intense and immediate! She could feel every single one of Tim’s movements inside her! Julia chuckled in ecstasy, moaning and biting her lip as she struggled to keep herself still.

     All the while, she actively watched her crotch, occasionally spotting a tiny arm or leg—even her nephew’s tiny head a couple of times—sticking out of her pussy as the tiny teenager struggled desperately to escape; each time, however, Julia would gently push him back inside her with her fingers, his frantic screams and struggles ever intensifying and only serving to heighten her ecstasy.

     Julia moaned softly; her breathing became shallow. She started gyrating her hips, bucking and thrusting with each surge of pleasure that coursed through her body, trying to sync her movements with the struggles and squirms of her pussy’s tiny prisoner.

     “Holy SHIT, Tim!” she exclaimed. “If I’d have known how good this was gonna feel, I’d have put you in there from day one!”

     Julia felt something building inside her; she just needed to help it along. She immediately moved her right hand to her crotch and began massaging her clit.

     “Oh, that’s right: keep squirming little guy!” she beckoned breathlessly, her fingers now applying constant pressure, and continuously colliding with Tim as they penetrated inside her. “Keep squirming!”

     Julia began rubbing her clit harder…faster…

     Her moaning became louder, her heart beat faster, and her breathing became quick and shallow…

     At that point, Julia relented her control, letting her body take over…

     Her toes curled, and her free hand grasped the bedsheets, desperately trying to hold on as every muscle throughout her body tensed up.

     She gasped deeply; then, with a loud moan, she came…!

          

     Tim was suddenly swept up in a tidal wave of discharge, his entire prison flooding with come. The wave surged forth, carrying its shrunken captive towards the entrance of the hot, moist cavern…

     Tim burst out into the light, splashing down a few moments later into a huge puddle of cum just below his aunt’s giant pussy. He struggled to catch his breath, writhing in the pool of nasty liquid as he scrambled to right himself, slipping and stumbling several times in his attempts to get clear. Once he’d found his footing, however, Tim sprinted down the bed as fast as his little legs could take him, desperate to get away before Aunt Julia realized he was gone…


     A satisfied sigh escaped Julia’s lips; she closed her eyes and laid her head to the side. She was still able to feel the discharge literally dripping from her pussy. A few moments beforehand, her body was spasmodic, squirting huge amounts of cum onto the bed beneath her, more than she’d ever gushed before. Now, it had slowed to a tiny trickle, eventually coming to a stop altogether.

     She lay there for a moment, struggling to catch her breath and calm her mind, her body still overcome with giddiness and waves of ecstasy.

     “Oh, my God!” Julia exclaimed breathlessly. “That was….AMAZING!”

     Once she finally had control over her body again, she reached down and patted the area of the bed between her legs, blindly scanning for her nephew’s tiny figure. She bit her lip, grinning obnoxiously at just how much cum she’d deposited on the bed. There was quite the sizable puddle of discharge, but she didn’t feel Tim anywhere.

     “Tim?” Julia called down, her hand feeling about more intently. “Tim, are you there?”

     She turned and raised her head, straining to see down the bed…

     She quickly spotted Tim running down the mattress, apparently trying some futile attempt to get away.

    “Where do you think YOUR going, Tiny Tim?!” Julia chuckled with annoyance, grinning smugly as she saw him flinch, “You know better than to try to get away from ME!”

     Tim squealed in fear as Julia quickly raised her right leg and stomped her foot hard on the bed. The tiny boy bounced several inches into the air, flailing his arms and legs as he came back down and landed on the mattress. He hurriedly scrambled to his feet again, struggling to get himself to the far end of the bed.

     “Why you little—!” Julia scoured, struggling herself to sit up. “Come here!”

     She reached out with her right foot, trying to slap it down on top of the tiny teenager before he could move any further.

     Tim yelped as he saw Julia’s giant foot move his direction, leaping out of the way as it slammed down on the bed again. He managed to narrowly avoid being stomped, but the impact, coupled with Tim’s current momentum, was enough to send him flying into the air and careening off the end of the bed again. The tiny teenager squealed in sheer terror as he went tumbling end over end towards the floor below…

     “TIM!” Julia gasped fearfully as she watched her nephew’s tiny figure fly off the end of the bed and drop from sight. She immediately lunged forward, thrusting her body upright and quickly crawling her way down the bed, peering over the edge apprehensively…

     She immediately spotted the tiny teenager writhing on his back in the carpet below, unsurprisingly stunned from the fall.

     “Timmy,” Julie called down, sincerely concerned, “are you OK?”


     Tim lay prone for a moment, stunned once again from the heights from which he’d fallen. He finally snapped back to reality when he heard Aunt Julia calling down to him, shooting his gaze upwards, and seeing his aunt’s giant face looking down at him with concern.

     “Are you CRAZY, AUNT JULIA!” He shouted up, straining as he scrambled to stand up. “You could’ve KILLED me!”


     Julia smiled once she saw Tim moving around in the carpet below, relieved he wasn’t badly hurt, despite the fact it had been the SECOND time the tiny teenager had fallen off the bed that morning. She chortled as she watched him squeaking up and shaking his little fist at her, finding his plight somewhat amusing. 

     “Oh, look,” Julia chided playfully, “he’s OK.”

     Tim began squeaking even more frantically from her words, now standing and jumping amidst a sea of carpet strands. Julia merely giggled at his reaction, swinging her legs around until they hung off the edge of the bed. She sat for a few moments, watching her tiny nephew with indifference as he continuously squeaked profanities and curses up at her, waiting for him to wear himself out.

     After a minute or so, Julia grew tiresome of the wait and scooted forward until her feet could reach the floor. Then, she lightly, yet menacingly, slapped them down on either side of the tiny teenager, grinning with sadistic glee as she watched Tim fall backwards onto his rear from the impact.

     “Now, now, now, Tiny Tim,” Julia rebuked him, raising her right foot and hovering it over his tiny figure, “if you don’t stop all that squeaking, your Auntie’s gonna have to STEP on you again!”

     Tim cowered in fear as Aunt Julia’s foot hovered overhead, her plump, meaty toes wiggling playfully as she scrunched and flexed her sole, casting an ominous shadow over a huge swathe of the carpet. 

     “Ah, that’s better,” Julia commented pridefully as she lowered her foot, and set it back down off to Tim’s left.


     Tim breathed a heavy sigh of relief as the giant foot moved away…but as he stared up at the giant woman smiling down at him arrogantly as she exerted her dominance, the look of fear on the tiny boy’s face turned to anger and disgust. He immediately stood up, brushed himself off, took a deep breath, and shouted up irately:

     “Aunt Julia, I’ve had ENOUGH! You CAN’T keep treating me like this! I’m not some TOY that you can just use for your amusement! I’m telling mom about all this as SOON as she gets home. DO YOU HEAR ME! I’VE HAD ENOUGH—!”

     

     Julia shook her head apathetically as she stared down at her tiny nephew squeaking inaudibly and jumping up and down again, no doubt protesting his treatment. Whatever he was saying, however, didn’t concern her in the least. She grinned widely and merely raised her right foot, moving it over him again.


     “A-Aunt Julia,” Tim stammered as he watched his aunt lift her foot and hover it over him again, “D-Don’t you DARE put your nasty foot on me again! DO YOU HEAR ME?! I SAID—MMpf!”

     

     The tiny teenager’s squeaks were suddenly cut off as Julia nonchalantly slapped her right foot on top of him. She grinned with satisfaction as she felt Tim frantically squirming beneath her sole, his tiny, muffled screams vibrating her tender, wrinkled flesh. Julia left her foot in place for a solid minute, waiting until her nephew’s futile struggles died down; then, once they’d finally stopped, she leaned forward and applied just slightest amount of extra pressure…

     Julia swore she could actually hear Tim’s muffled screams, even with her foot on top of him. She giggled heartlessly as his tiny struggles intensified, despite the extra pressure stifling his movement.

     Finally, the tiny boy’s struggles ceased for the second time, and Julia carefully lifted her foot, expecting to see Tim writhing on the carpet…

     …To her surprise, he wasn’t there.

     Julia quickly turned over her foot and inspected her sole…

     There was Tim, splayed out and plastered face down in the middle of her sole, struggling to push his face free of her foot flesh. The dried-cum from Julia’s pussy had formed a sticky paste, and the pressure she’d exerted on him was more than enough to firmly adhere the tiny teenager to the underside of her foot.

     “Oh my, God!” Julia laughed out loud as she reached down and lifted her foot into her lap. “You’re actually STUCK to my foot!” 

     Once she’d gotten her giggles out, Julia sighed and shook her head, wiggling her toes and playfully scrunching her foot again, all the while her tiny nephew continuing his struggles to push himself free of her sole.

     “I’m really sorry it’s come to this, Tim,” she apologized halfheartedly, with an apathetic shrug, “but I warned you what would happen if you misbehaved, and NOW look at you: stuck to the bottom of my foot. I made it all VERY clear from the get go, little one: you do what I say, and you don’t get squished, but seems I just haven’t gotten through to you, have I? Well, I guess you’ll just have to learn your lesson the HARD way!”

     While Julia finished talking, Tim somehow managed to pull his right arm free using it to gain the leverage he needed to push his face out of his aunt’s flesh. The tiny teenager gasped for air, shaking his head and disheveled hair as he struggled to free his left arm with fleeting strength.

     “So,” Julia cooed, moving her face closer, “are you done with your little temper tantrum?”

     “Aunt Julia, please,” Tim begged weakly, his eyes almost in tears. “Why are you doing this to me?”

     “I already told you, Tiny Tim,” Julia replied bluntly. “Either you do what I say, or else. Don’t blame me if you don’t like your punishment.”

     “PUNISHMENT?!” Tim squeaked with aghast, “Punishment is putting me in timeout, or grounding me for a week, not STEPPING on me, or sticking me inside your…your…”

     Tim’s voice trailed off, unable to verbalize where he’d been.

     “Oh, THAT wasn’t a punishment, Tim,” Julia dismissed, “that was just me having a little fun.”

     “‘FUN’?! THAT wasn’t ‘FUN’, it was HORRIFYING! How could you DO THAT to me?!”

     “Oh, lighten up, Tim,” Julia scoffed. “I’m sure it wasn’t THAT bad!”

     “‘Wasn’t that BAD’?!” Tim exclaimed, utterly appalled. “It was TERRIBLE! Just wait until mom hears about this!”

     Julia scowled resentfully, quickly reaching her fingers down and plucking her tiny nephew off her foot by one of his legs.

     “WH—HEY!” Tim shrieked as he was suddenly peeled from his aunt’s sole and jerked up in front of her face.

     “NOBODY’S gonna hear about this!” the giant woman said harshly. “You HEAR me, Tiny Tim?! NOBODY!”

     “HEY, PUT ME DOWN!” Tim demanded as he helplessly dangled upside-down between his aunt’s plump fingers. “PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW, AUNT JULIA!”

     “Oh, I don’t think so, little man!” Julia seethed, repeatedly poking him with the index finger of her free hand, “not until you get through that thick, little head of yours that as long as I’m here, I’m in charge, and when I tell you to do something, you DO IT! You GOT ME?!”

     “NO!” Tim objected adamantly, pointing his little finger at her. “I’m NOT playing your stupid games anymore, Aunt Julia! You CAN’T treat me like this, and before you even THINK about punishing me again, YOU’D better remember that if ANYTHING happens to me, mom’ll NEVER forgive you, and once she makes me big again, I’m telling her EVERYTHING you’ve done to me! Do you hear ME?! EVERYTHING!!”

     Julia remained surprisingly calm and silent, giving Tim the inclination that he’d won…

     Then, the giant woman slowly and deliberately moved Tim and her hand in close to her face:

     “Now, you look here, Tiny Tim,” Julia began calmly, “You REALLY might wanna reconsider your, uh…‘little’ situation. I know that you’re clinging to this…HOPE….that your mom’ll be able to find a cure for you, but have you even considered the possibility that she might NOT be able to bring you back to normal size? Hm? Did you ever THINK about the possibility you might be stuck this small….FOREVER?!”

     “NO!” Tim objected, “Mom’s working on a cure for me RIGHT NOW! As we speak!”

     “Uh huh,” Julia humored him, “I’m sure that’s what she TOLD you, and I’m sure, at this very moment, she working FRANTICALLY on finishing up analyzing that formula you drank, but even once that’s done…then what? For all we know, even if she gets started right away, it could take weeks, even months for her to find a cure, and THAT’S  if she even CAN.”

     Tim’s heart sank; he became increasingly anxious as Aunt Julia continued:

     “But what if she CAN’T! Huh? What if she CAN’T cure you?! For all you know, your shrinking might be PERMANENT! You might be STUCK that size for the rest of your pathetic, little life!”

     “N…No,” Tim stammered, “No! Mom wouldn’t let that happen! She’ll cure me! I KNOW she will!”

     “Yeah, yeah,” Julia disparaged, gently, albeit deliberately shaking the tiny boy between her fingers, “go ahead and cling to that hope, little man. I mean, maybe she will….or maybe she won’t, but whether it’s THIS week, NEXT week, or not at all, I’m sure as hell NOT gonna have a disobedient, little nephew running around the house, so I suggest you straighten up right now…or your gonna find out just how uncomfortable I can make your tiny, little life!”

     “No!” Tim objected weakly, somehow finding his courage. “I’m NOT taking your crap ONE MORE MINUTE, AUNT JULIA! I may be small, but I’m still a human being, and I’m NOT gonna let you harass me anymore!”

     “Alright, little man,” Julia replied sternly, bringing Tim in close. “I warned you! I’d have thought being stuck in the back of my panties would’ve made you watch that little mouth of yours, but I guess I’m gonna have to do something a bit more drastic!”

    “HEY, WHAT’RE YOU DOING?!” Tim shrieked. “AAA—!”

     Julia immediately deposited her tiny nephew into her left hand and closed her fist around him, cutting off his cries. Then, she rocked her body forward and stood up from the bed, taking a moment to snatch her panties and nightgown from the floor with her free hand before stomping out of the room.

     Meanwhile, Tim struggled inside his aunt’s fist, shouting curses and demanding to be freed, but his cries fell on deaf ears. He didn’t know where Aunt Julia was taking him, but he was sure he wasn’t going to like it.

     A few moments later, Julia, still naked and carrying her nightgown in her hand, stomped through the kitchen, stopping by one of the kitchen drawers to retrieve a small, scotch tape dispenser; then, she closed the drawer with her hip and stepped over the kitchen table, placing the contents of her hand on the table and sitting her bare ass down in one of the chairs.     

     Next, Julia lifted her right foot and placed it upturned in her lap, then opened her fist and tilted her palm, maneuvering Tim between her thumb and index finger and bringing him up right in front of her face.

     “Alright, little man,” Julia spoke sternly, “you wanted to keep misbehaving, well NOW you’re gonna have to face some REAL consequences!”

     “WAIT!” Tim shrieked as Julia’s hand moved towards her upturned foot. “NO—mpf!”

     Julia thrust Tim face-first into the middle of her bare sole, using her free hand to reach back to the table and tear off a small piece of tape from the dispenser. The tiny teenager struggled madly, trying to push his face off his aunt’s foot flesh so he could breathe, but Julia’s fingers held him securely in place, unintentionally suffocating him…

     Then, the pressure on Tim’s back suddenly lessened enough for him to push his face free. He quickly lifted his head and gasped for air, shouting as soon as he could breathe.

     “AUNT JULIA, What—ACK!”

     Tim suddenly felt Aunt Julia’s huge fingers slide across back, putting pressure on his midsection as they pressed into her sole; as soon as the sensation passed, Tim tried pushing himself up again…

     He was surprised to find he couldn’t move: his arms and midsection were stuck, held in place by some unknown force. Tim immediately craned his neck to look…

     That’s when he noticed a huge piece of scotch tape lying straight across his back, pinning his arms out to the side.

     “AUNT JULIA!” he squeaked anxiously, struggling in desperation to free his arms. “Wh-What’re you DOING?!”

     “I….” Julia began, pausing for a moment as she tore off a second piece of tape and placed it across his legs, making Tim yelp in pain again, “….am taking matters….into my own hands.

     “Sorry, Tim,” she half-heartedly apologized, adamantly tearing off another piece of tape, “but this is for your own good. Small or not, I’m NOT letting my sister have a spoiled, disobedient little BRAT for a son for one more minute! I’m gonna fix your behavior, if it’s the last thing I DO!”

     “AUNT JULIA, NO!” Tim screamed, desperately pleading within his giant aunt.“PLEASE! WAIT! AUNT JULI—MRMpf!”

     Tim’s tiny screams were immediately muffled as Julia placed the third piece of tape over his head, pressing his face into her sole. The tiny boy struggled futilely to free himself, but the tape was holding fast, and he couldn’t move or make any sound other than a muffled scream.

     Meanwhile, Julia grabbed a final piece of tape for good measure and placed it lengthwise along her nephew’s body, firmly sealing him in place.

     “There,” Julia commended herself, nodding assuredly as she rubbed her hand across the bottom of her foot to make sure the tape was adhered nice and tightly, “that’ll hold ya.”

     She smiled proudly as she wiggled your toes and scrunched her foot again, making sure the tape stayed put, and delighting in watching Tim squirm and writhe beneath it.

     “Ah,” Julia sighed contently. “so much better. Now, you just stay right there while I take care of some housework…

     “But don’t worry,” she giggled maniacally, “I’m sure you won’t be squished!”

     Tim’s muffled cries continued, his desperate struggles and pleas for mercy going unheeded as the giant woman removed her foot from her lap and carefully lowered it to the floor. She waited for a moment, making sure her tiny nephew was still moving before she stood up…

     Tim screamed as the pressure greatly intensified, believing for sure he was about to be squashed, but he was still alive…and completely conscious. Despite his face being buried in Julia’s foot flesh, he still was somehow able to breathe, although the air was hot and reeked of feet.

     For the next few moments, Tim could feel himself being jerked into the air while his giant aunt put her panties and nightgown back on…

     Then, she took a step…pausing her again to make sure Tim was still moving…which he was, and screaming even more from the immense pressure.

     Julia merely grinned and proceeded out of the kitchen, her nephew firmly taped to her sole.