- Text Size +

“Yes…yes…uh-huh…of course we will! Yes…yes, I’ll tell you all about it when I get home!” Jeong-Suk said quietly into her phone, nearly whispering to her dormitory roommate as she trailed behind Claire. 


Jeong-Suk looked up to American girls.  She didn’t know everything there was to know about them, but she was fairly certain the cool ones wouldn’t be calling their roommates to excitedly brag about hanging out.  American girls were cool as cucumbers and didn’t care what other people thought!   


American girls were rebels! They were tall! They were beautiful!  American girls drove shiny, fast cars and had beautiful, long blonde hair! They wore flashy skirts and nylons and took what they wanted when they wanted it!  Sometimes they smoked and sometimes they drank, but they ALWAYS had fun! There was even an American song about it!  


Jeong-Suk had only qualified for and joined the State Chess Club a few weeks ago, and there weren’t too many girls there like the American girls she expected to see. But then she met Claire.  



Claire wasn’t tall like all American girls supposedly were; she was several inches shorter than Jeong-Suk.  She also didn’t have very large breasts…they were actually almost as small as her own.  What Claire lacked in height and “thickness” as Jeong-Suk heard it described, the 22-year old girl made up for with a level of confidence elevated her slightly above average looks and made her practically unapproachable.  Jeong-Suk saw the way the boys all looked at Claire, how they’d try to start conversations with her and get her to practice with them. Claire had no problems telling them to buzz off, although she used different words than Jeong-Suk would have used!  Jeong-Suk could barely bring herself to make eye contact with the boys in the club, let alone start up a conversation with one. None of them seemed too interested in her either…except for one named Tom but he would always get weird and uncomfortable when she tried talking to him. 


Jeong-Suk immediately felt intimidated by Claire, due in part because of her confidence, her blonde hair, and her shiny car…but also her intelligence and her aptitude in chess.  In the short time she’d been a part of the club, Jeong-Suk watched Claire’s victims stack.  In fact, the only time she’d ever seen Claire lose a game was once against that boy Tom.  Claire was a really sore loser and wouldn’t even shake his hand!  He’d even told Jeong-Suk afterward that Claire called him a bad name as she walked away!  As mean as it was, it strangely made her think Claire was even more cool. Jeong-Suk desperately wanted to be accepted by her.


Jeong-Suk had somehow stumbled her way into a conversation with Claire a day or two ago, the blonde uncharacteristically interested in the quiet, shy exchange student.  Claire had complimented Jeong-Suk on her skirt. Jeong-Suk reciprocated, complimenting Claire on the thin golden necklace around her neck.  The American girl got a big smile and reached into her neckline, pulling out the tiny jewel clasped at the end.


“The golden necklace is nothing compared to this.” Claire said, extending the gem out, suggesting Jeong-Suk take a closer look.  


The tiny, pink gem rolled slightly into the center of Jeong-Suk’s palm, but only slightly as it was anchored sternly to the thin golden chain and ultimately to the blonde American girl’s neck.


“It’s beautiful.  Was it your mother’s?” Jeong-Suk asked. The American girl laughed. 


“No, no…my mom never had anything like this.” Claire replied.


The gem was very warm, probably from being tucked between the American girl’s breasts all day.  Jeong-Suk rubbed the gem between her thumb and index finger, trying to remove a tiny smudge she spotted atop its surface.  Jeong-Suk continued to rub but the smudge wasn’t going away.  She leaned in closer to look, realizing that the smudge wasn’t a smudge at all.  What she thought was a smudge was actually something inside the gem.  Jeong-Suk squinted her eyes trying to see what the tiny little lump in the gem could be, but the gem abruptly flew out of the exchange student’s palm.  Claire was now stuffing it back down her shirt.  


“If you think that little necklace thing is cool, you should check out this little experiment I’m doing.”


A few days and several conversations later, Jeong-Suk was briskly walking to keep up with the American girl heading for her American car. The Korean exchange student was 7 inches taller than Claire with much larger, thicker legs and yet Jeong-Suk was huffing and puffing, trying to keep up.  


Jeong-Suk was relieved to have finally made it to Claire’s car.  She gently opened the passenger door and carefully sat down.  Claire, on the other hand, collapsed into her seat and shuffled quite a bit, getting comfortable.  Jeong-Suk’s eyes caught Claire’s necklace pop up out of her shirt.  Claire was quick to mindlessly send it back down the front of her shirt before putting her car in gear.  The ride was mostly quiet. Jeong-Suk had attempted to start a dialogue here and there, but Claire didn’t respond in ways that would continue the conversation. 


The blonde American was far less talkative now than when she’d convince Jeong-Suk to help her with her experiment. The American girl had played with the small stone between her fingers while she spoke, saying that the experiment had to do with injecting a small amount of sugar water into breast tissue.  It seemed VERY weird to Jeong-Suk, but hey…Claire was a very smart girl and she was actually talking to Jeong-Suk!  She actually needed her help with something!  After Jeong-Suk agreed, Claire surprisingly hugged the surprised Korean exchange student. For a moment, Jeong-Suk felt the gem press against her own chest.


It felt a little reckless and she was sure her parents wouldn’t approve.  Her roommate was also from South Korea and understood how strict parents are in the east so Jeong-Suk was sure the secret would be safe.  If her parents called the dorm room looking for her, Jeong-Suk’s roommate would say that she was at a study session and forgot to bring her phone.  


Jeong-Suk watched a few American programs back home, and in all the programs she watched, the characters lived in the suburbs.  They had wide driveways and a front yard of green grass that emitted sprinklers in the summer.  It wasn’t all that much different from what Jeong-Suk was used to at home, but of course everything in America was just a little bit bigger. Claire, however, lived in the city and things were quite different there.  Everything was far more compact, busier, noisier, and there was much more concrete.  Once the two women were inside the dark apartment, Claire pulled her phone from her back pocket and tapped a button. The living room and dining room lights turned on.  Claire’s apartment was relatively small and a little bit messy but it smelled like the holidays, which Jeong-Suk enjoyed.


“You can have a seat over at the dining room table, I’ll be right back with the stuff.” Claire said, walking toward the other end of the apartment.  The blonde opened a door, probably to her bedroom.  Unlike the light of the living room and dining room, the light that bathed the blonde from the other side of the door was a very warm, very yellow light.  She quickly shut the door behind her.


Jeong-Suk was a little nervous, realizing now she was at the point in their plans where she would have to help Claire with her experiment.  It wasn’t that she minded needles. Sure, nobody liked them but she was alright with the temporary pain if it was something she needed to do.  But did she need to do this?  Well, Claire had made it clear that their future friendship was contingent on it.  Jeong-Suk nervously sat down at the dining room table, which was in a state of disarray.  She saw a few empty cardboard boxes that once contained microwave dinners, some stationery items, a white sock with a matchbook on top of it, and a half-empty bottle of wine.  There was also a microscope.  


“Okay, we ready?”


Jeong-Suk jumped a bit, not realizing Claire had come into the dining room.  She took a seat next to the Korean exchange student, holding a syringe, a clear rubber cap stuck onto the end of the needle.  


“Umm…yes, I think so.” Jeong-Suk said timidly, unbuttoning the top 2 buttons of her cute, white blouse.  “Is it going to hurt?”


“Oh, no of course not. Like I said before, it's basically just sugar water!” Claire said.


‘...Basically…?’ Jeong-Suk thought. ‘She didn’t say “basically” last time..’


“You’re gonna have to take that off though.” Claire said, gesturing toward the white blouse.  


“Oh….” Jeong-Suk said, her heart skipping a beat.  “Can’t I just pull it over like this?”  Jeong-Suk’s fingers lightly tugged at her collar, exposing a creamy white chest. A bright red, thin bra strap said hello to the dining room, along with the top of her left breast.  She tilted her head, slightly confused as a seemingly pre-occupied Claire was holding up the syringe, subtly angling its small, pale-pink chamber to face Jeong-Suk’s exposed chest.  


“Sorry, no.  The injection has to go pretty close to your nipple.  You gotta take the whole shirt off…and your bra too.”


Poor Jeong-Suk blushed profusely and her mind was racing.  She was always self-conscious about her small breasts.  Claire’s weren't all that big either, so she wasn’t particularly nervous about that part, but Jeong-Suk bet that the cute American girl probably didn’t also have huge areolas.  Jeong-Suk’s areolas probably would have looked normal on a girl with D-cup or maybe even C-cup breasts, but alas her breasts were much smaller than that and so the areola area took up more of her breast than she’d have liked: nearly half.  


It was one of her big hangups.  And not only was the diameter of her areolas nearly taking up half her breast, but her nipples were HUGE.  They were very wide almost all the time and when it got cold outside or she thought about boys when she was alone in her bedroom, they would stiffen up and grow.  She’d never measured them because it would make her even more self conscious to know the true length, but they had to be at least an inch long.


A pretty face? Yes, Jeong-Suk knew she had that going for her…a desirable, slightly tall but petite figure? Sure, boys liked that…Korean boys, anyway… All of that was fine, but she’d seen the magazines that boys would go into the woods to look at as children, and she’d seen the websites they go to as teenagers…none of them ever looked at girls with breasts like hers. She hated her breasts.  She didn’t want anyone to touch them or even look at them. It prevented her from approaching some of the cute boys she’d seen at the chess club.  Tom had even spoken to her after his match against Claire, and instead of talking to him, she just blushed stupidly and left after only a few words.  It was a wonder she managed to even lose her virginity back in South Korea last year.  Even for that situation she managed to keep her tiny bra on.  If she’d have known that she’d have to be topless in front of Claire right now, she never would have come.


Jeong-Suk hesitantly unbuttoned the third button, then the fourth, and then the last.  Her fingers shook as the thin garment fell into her lap and then she unclasped her bra.  Why was she doing this?  Claire was just staring now!  And why was she turning the syringe in her fingers like that, angling the side of it in different ways?  The small, red bra was never under all that much stress so it simply unsnapped with no extra tug.  To Claire’s credit, she didn’t say anything about Jeong-Suk’s huge nipples or saucer-sized areolas, but she definitely stared at them, causing the embarrassed Korean to cover her small breasts with her forearms.  


“It's okay, we can just get this over with.” Claire said with a smile, leaning in to press Jeong-Suk’s arms down to her sides, revealing the embarrassed girl’s bare chest.  The Korean was completely topless, small breasts and huge nipples bared to the smiling American.  A gasp escaped the nervous girl’s lips.  


“You…have to…touch them?” Jeong-Suk asked incredulously. 


“Well yeah, I have to make sure the breast tissue is nice and relaxed.” Claire said in a tone almost challenging Jeong-Suk’s intelligence.  It worked.  Jeong-Suk tried to focus on something else as Claire’s small fingers easily took her left B-cup breast into her grasp.



‘That’s weird…’ Jeong-Suk thought, shivers and goosebumps waving through her body, ‘...Claire wasn’t wearing her necklace anymore.  The blonde girl’s neck was completely bare.  Did she take it off since they’d gotten here?’


“Its time…” Claire announced, although it strangely looked almost as if the announcement was directed more toward the syringe than to Jeong-Suk. Regardless, Jeong-Suk nodded her head.  Claire smiled, breaking eye contact with the syringe and focusing her pretty ocean-blue eyes on Jeong-Suk’s tiny breast. After gently rubbing the intended injection point with a sanitary wipe, both girls watched intently as the tip of the syringe kissed the Korean’s tit.  The needle tip sank in directly underneath the nipple, within the expansive area of her areola…and it kept going deeper.  Jeong-Suk sighed uncomfortably.  It wasn’t necessarily all that painful, but it was psychologically uncomfortable to watch the stem of the syringe plunge so deep into her body.  Finally, it was as deep as Claire needed it to be, and Jeong-Suk watched the American girl’s thumb hook onto the plunger and slowly start pressing.   


The pressure forced the blood from the tip of Claire’s thumb, creating an eye-catching contrast between her jet-black fingernails and the now white-from-pressure thumb tip.  Four eyes, a set of pretty blue and a set of innocent brown, watched the pale pink liquid bullied toward the end of the chamber into the dark areola bullseye of the creamy-white Korean breast.  There was nowhere else for it to go but deep into Jeong-Suk’s breast tissue through the underside of her large nipple.  Claire’s other hand came in and started squeezing the underside of Jeong-Suk’s breast.  


The Korean girl shivered; she could feel the cold liquid deep inside of her as it oozed out of the needle. It very quickly warmed to match the temperature of her body, but not before Claire’s gentle squeezing and kneading urged the fluid to disperse throughout the fatty tissue.  Claire pulled the syringe stem out.  Maybe it was because the experience was almost over, but Jeong-Suk could almost feel her reaction to Claire’s kneading of her breast change.  Initially, it made her feel very uncomfortable and self-conscious, but now she was appreciating the American girl’s soft fingers and velvet palm…it almost made Jeong-Suk feel….attractive. The feeling lasted for a few fleeting moments, but when they passed, the feeling of self-consciousness did not return.


The chamber that had once been filled with a pale pink liquid was now completely empty.  It was all inside her breast now.  The American girl looked inside of the syringe very closely for a few moments; Jeong-Suk couldn’t have imagined what she was looking for, but after a few seconds, the blonde must have been satisfied because she looked up with a huge smile. 


“All done, Jeong-Suk.  You can put your clothes back on now.” Claire wiped the now empty syringe off and set it on a tray next to the microscope.  Jeong-Suk thought the two might hang out for a while, perhaps go to a restaurant or watch a movie, but Claire was apparently very busy. She played around on her phone for a few minutes, at one point bringing it closer to Jeong-Suk’s chest but never saying anything about it. After that, she offered Jeong-Suk a microwave dinner while she wrote a few pages in a notebook.  Almost immediately after finally closing her notebook, Claire was nice enough to give Jeong-Suk a ride home.


In the car, Jeong-Suk could feel a strange tingle deep within her left breast.  It had been there from the moment Claire emptied the contents of the syringe into her, and it was still just as prevalent as ever.  Strangely enough, it didn’t feel uncomfortable as one might expect a tingle or tickle in breast tissue might feel.  No, it felt…kinda nice.  Kind of like the feeling you get the moment you scratch a persistent itch.  It felt new.  She couldn’t explain how or why, but it felt…exciting.


“So, we’ll have to get back together in a month so I can check the progress and see if anything’s changed.” Claire said over the gentle sound of the soft rock radio station.


“Of course, we can also get together before then too…if you want.” Jeong-Suk said timidly. 


“Maybe.” Claire said, turning the radio up slightly. 


Jeong-Suk took another quick look at Claire’s neck. The necklace was nowhere to be found.


~