- Text Size +

In a dingy attic in a suburban house two spellcasters sat across from one another, the darkness lit only by candlelight as they completed their latest ritual. The two girls wore ceremonial robes and pointed hats, looking for the rest of the world like something out of a Halloween shop, but the magic dancing between them was very real.

“Should we really do this?” Carmela asked Jessica, her voice a hoarse whisper.

“What could possibly go wrong?” Jessica laughed, waving her hand and finishing the enchantment on the item that was in the salt circle between them. The severed primate’s hand stood ominously, glowing a moment, and then going still. Slowly three fingers extended upwards, three fingers for three wishes.

“It’s a literal monkey’s paw,” Carmela said, biting her lip, “I mean, I feel like there are a lot of cautionary tales about this whole thing.”

“Look, we followed the instructions perfectly,” Jessica said, pointing to the spellbook, “It’ll work just like it did in the story!”

“Did you read the story?” Carmela asked.

“Well, no,” Jessica admitted, “but I saw the Simpsons episode based on it, why don’t you start by using it to lose weight?”

Carmela balked, “w-what? No!” she crossed her arms angrily, her face red with embarrassment as Jessica rolled her eyes. “I-I look good,” she insisted, “I’m just a little uh… thick, yeah thick.”

Jessica decided to ignore the issue, Carmela’s plump thighs and bottom were a source of self-consciousness for the dark-complexioned girl, but not one she wanted to use witchcraft to address apparently. For her part Jessica was a buxom redhead with green eyes and a physique that reflected years of cheerleading, and she’d never had any doubts about her appearance until recently.

“Why don’t you use it to give yourself whatever you think Tad isn’t seeing in you?” Carmela retorted.

“Maybe I will!” Jessica said, picking up the paw, “now… what do you suppose that is?”

Carmela rolled her eyes, “a brain?”

Jessica glared at her, “well maybe you’d have a boyfriend if you didn’t spend all your time reading those Japanese porn comics!”

“I-It’s just romance,” Carmela stammered. She tried to compose herself while Jessica laughed. The two girls didn’t really get along, being from opposite ends of the social ladder all through high school. If not for the fact that the two of them were the only witches in their school, they’d probably never have reason to speak to each other.

“Maybe we should… make ourselves the most popular girls in school?” Carmela said hopefully.

“Pfft, I’ve already got that,” Jessica said, “let’s not waste it on that, besides we’re graduating next month anyways, at least wait until college to bust out the “most popular girl in school” wish.”

Carmela grabbed the spellbook, reading the instructions, “so a monkey’s paw can grant you things a normal use of your powers can’t, wealth, love, etcetera, it can even raise the dead… the only caveat here is that if the normals notice something’s off we’ll get in trouble.”

“Whatever,” Jessica said blithely, “I’m just going to use it to make Tad mine.” She reached for the talisman, holding the monkey’s paw in her own hand as she grinned, licking her lips in excitement.

“Now be sure to be careful with the wording,” Carmela warned.

“I wish I was Tad Parson’s ideal woman!” Jessica said eagerly. There was a flash of light, and then the monkey’s paw curled a finger down, symbolizing that one of the three wishes had been used.

“That’s SUPER vague!” Carmela protested, scuttling back from Jessica as though she was about to explode.

“Huh,” Jessica said, looking down at herself, “I don’t feel any different…” She beamed, “let’s go see Tad!”

“M-Maybe we should try to figure out what changed first,” Carmela said slowly, picking up the monkey’s paw.

“No way,” Jessica said dismissively, “come on, let’s go put our normal clothes back on! He’s just across the street hanging out with that nerdy friend of his.”

A few minutes later, as Jessica pulled her shirt on, she frowned. It was a little tighter, a little shorter, giving her a small midriff and exposing her bellybutton. She grimaced as she found her pants a little tighter too…

She looked down at her toned stomach in confusion, I definitely haven’t gained weight… I just dried these for too long. She smiled, playfully gyrating her hips as her shorts stretched around her bottom… maybe this would work to her advantage anyway.

Across the street Tad and his best friend Will were busy working on Tad’s car, a dilapidated roadster that was almost as old as they were. They were an unlikely pair, the tall muscular Tad, captain of the school’s soccer team, and Will, a kid who looked like he’d stepped straight out of an 80s movie about nerds. Still, they got along well, and as Will adjusted his glasses and slammed the hood of the car, he gave the thumbs up for Tad to start the engine.

“Oh, come on,” Tad shouted angrily as they got nothing but a few clicks.

“Sorry man,” Will said with a shrug, “I think you might need some new parts…”

“Well shit,” Tad muttered, stepping out of the car with a sigh, “do you know which ones?”

Will nodded, “I think so, but it’s going to run us at least five hundred bucks to get this thing going again.”

“Terrific,” Tad said, “well… I’ll need the car for college anyways.”

“Why, you worried about getting girls?” Will teased, “why don’t you just take Jessica out anyway? You know she’s wanted you since Freshman year.”

Tad chuckled and waved dismissively, “I’m uh… just not looking to date right now.”

The truth was he’d found himself consumed by odd fantasies for years… giant women, the thought just drove him insane, and he’d never wanted to burden a potential girlfriend with it. He found normal sized women hot of course, but what would a girl say if she found out his biggest dream wasn’t her in sexy heels or negligee, but stomping around a city at fifty feet tall? No, he didn’t need that, better to just avoid the problem until he could figure out how to handle it.

“Speak of the devil,” Will said, nodding towards the pair of girls crossing the street towards them.

“Hi boys!” Jessica waved eagerly, “we saw you working on your car and thought we’d come say hi!”

“Hey Will,” Carmela said, greeting him. He smiled and nodded in return, causing her to blush.

“Jessica,” Tad nodded. He’d lived across from the redheaded girl for most of his life, and from the way she bounded up to him he could see why Will, and half the school, thought they’d end up together at some point.

Today though she was different, and he couldn’t quite put his finger on it until she was right up next to him. He gulped as he realized the girl who had always come up to his chin was now staring him in the eyes. At 6 foot two Tad was a tall guy, he hadn’t looked a girl in the eyes since junior high… He felt something in him stir as he glanced down, halfway hoping and expecting to see high heels, and he felt himself start to sweat as he realized she was wearing a pair of flat sandals, her pink painted toes seeming to mock him.

When did Jessica become an Amazon? He wondered. He blinked, a growth spurt or something maybe, they can happen late, right?

Jessica giggled, it’s working! “What’s the matter Tad? Is it too hot out here?” she playfully wiped her forehead, “why don’t you invite us in for some lemonade?

“Y-Yeah,” he stammered, “hey Will, Carmela, you guys want some lemonade?”

They agreed, and the group moved towards the door to his house. Tad found himself bringing up the rear, staring at Jessica’s swaying bottom and long legs as she walked. He tried to force himself to calm down, but seeing his old childhood friend and neighbor suddenly… bigger, was making it difficult.

Jessica noticed, but just smirked, saying nothing, whatever that monkey’s paw did, it’s working… he can’t keep his eyes off me! She winced in pain a moment, realizing that her sandals were digging into the side of her feet slightly. She kicked them off with a frown as they all stepped inside.

The group quickly found themselves relaxing around the living room, talking about the upcoming end of high school, their plans for summer, and what schools they were going to. Jessica sat on the couch next to Tad, creaking it as she sat down and sidled up to him. Where he would usually smile and politely scoot further away, this time he didn’t.

Time to strike, she thought eagerly, “hey Tad? Do you still have that one lego set I got you for your birthday?”

He blinked, “you mean when I was like… twelve I think?”

“That’s the one,” she giggled, “I was just thinking about all the good memories we’ve had around here…”

“I keep it on my desk in my room,” he said a little apprehensively.

Her hart practically melted at the thought, he really does like me, she thought excitedly, “C-Could I see it?”

“Uh, sure,” Tad said, “will you guys be okay for a minute?”

“Sure,” Will and Carmela said together. They shot each other a knowing glance, and were silent as the pair headed towards the stairs.

“So it’s right over here,” Tad said, pointing to the small lego pickup truck, “it’s been there ever since you got it for me.”

“Wow,” Jessica giggled, scooting it back and forth slowly with her fingertip, “Tad… why didn’t you and I ever get together?”

He started, “Well I uh…” his face went red as he turned around to face her, and he blinked in confusion as he realized he was looking up at her slightly. Blood rushed to his lower body, having Jessica looming over him like this… “I-I just wasn’t ready for a relationship,” he croaked.

“How about now?” she asked, a smile on her face as she gently pushed him down onto his bed.

“I-I…” he blinked, this is impossible, Jessica is NOT this tall, she’s-

His thoughts were interrupted as a slow ripping sound filled the room. Jessica’s eyes went wide, and she looked down in shock as her shirt tore at the side seam. Her face went red, her cool demeanor gone as she reached down, struggling in vain to hold the fabric together, just causing the rest of her shirt to tear off a second later from the movement. There was a *snap* as her bra hooks snapped next, and in the span of a few seconds Jessica stood over him, shocked and trying to cover her chest.

“Yeah,” Tad said, eyes wide, “I think I’m ready now.”

Jessica blinked in surprise, then smiled, lowering her arms and letting him see her ample chest, bouncing free of the fabric that had grown too weak to contain her breasts. She reached a thumb down, trying to force her shorts down, but they were ripping too, and her panties had been hopelessly stretched by the time she was able to bring them to her ankles.

For his part Tad was rapidly undressing too, and as soon as he was naked the mountain of a woman climbed onto him. He ran a hand up her thighs in wonder, his hands cupping a firm bottom that he could practically feel expanding in his grip. He let his eyes gaze upwards and linger on her breasts, melon sized orbs hanging over him as Jessica eagerly mounted him, sliding over his erection with a gasp that lit her face up in a way that almost made him finish then and there.

“You ready?” she moaned, pushing him down. He nodded, still in shock as he realized just how strong the towering woman on top of him was. The next moment was like the start of a roller coaster, and he cried out in pleasure and surprise as she bore down on him, thrusting her hips against his own in a powerful motion that forced him against the mattress.

“That’s it baby,” she moaned, riding him like a stallion, “give it to me!”

“Y-Yeah!” he managed, keeping his hands on her hips. His eyes were practically rolling back in his head, and he winced, fighting to keep himself from reaching climax as she pounded him into his mattress. “Oh god Jessica!” he shouted, his body going tense as he started to cum. She laughed, going faster and reaching her own climax as her hips slowed slightly, increasing the force as she drove them against him just a few final times, creaking the bed and box spring with each blow.

There was a sound of splintering wood, and the abused bedframe finally gave way, shaking the pair as the boxspring and mattress tumbled to the ground. Tad gasped, trying to catch his breath as the dust settled.

“What the fuck,” he muttered, looking around at the destroyed bed. His head shot back up to Jessica, she was definitely bigger now, and as they both sat up he realized with a start that he didn’t even come up to her shoulder.

“Oops,” Jessica said weakly. She quickly pulled the blankets up to cover herself, looking down at the destroyed bed, her shredded clothes, and finally to Tad, the towering hunk who was now looking up at her. I’m getting bigger, she finally realized, “O-Okay,” she started, “Tad, this is all an… optical illusion.”

“You broke my bed with an optical illusion?” he asked, dumfounded.

“Well David Copperfield made the statue of liberty disappear!” she said defensively.

“That’s not-“ he paused, “wait, really?”

“Look it up on your phone or something,” Jessica muttered, “Carmela!” she shouted, “We uh… We need some help up here!”

Carmela and Will paused from their own makeout session, and the brown haired girl huffed angrily, “what the fuck could they want?”

“Ignore them,” Will laughed, reaching around to cup her ample bottom as he pulled her into another kiss.

“CARMELA THIS IS SERIOUS GET UP HERE!”

She sighed, “come on, let’s go see what those two want.”

“W-We should call the hospital,” Will said, looking up at the eight foot Jessica.

“Yeah, I think that’s a good idea,” Tad muttered, pulling his shirt on.

“G-Guys, this is just a bad reaction from something I ate,” Jessica insisted, pulling the bed’s blankets around her. She had taken Tad’s comforter and made it into a makeshift robe, she was too big to fit into even his clothes at this point.

“You think you grew three feet because of an allergic reaction?” Will asked.

“T-They can cause swelling,” Jessica stammered.

“Jessica I think the cat’s out of the bag,” Carmela muttered, rubbing her temples, “and by the way this is exactly the kind of thing I was worried about!”

“What are you two talking about?” Tad asked.

“We’re witches,” Jessica said with a weak smile.

“Witches?” Tad repeated, numb, “like in Harry Potter?”

“It’s more like Bedknobs and Broomsticks,” Carmela said with a sigh, “correspondence courses, you know?”

“Oh god, they’re in some kind of satanic coven,” Will said, backing against the wall, “Tad, you’ve got to run, they’re going to use your seed in their evil spells!”

“Excuse me!” Jessica said angrily, “first off our ‘coven’ is just the two of us, there aren’t a ton of witches around here! And second, we’re not evil witches!”

“S-So you’re good witches? Like the one from Wizard of Oz?” Tad asked, still trying to piece it together.

“We’re neutral,” Carmela said defensively.

“That just means evil when it’s convenient!” Will said. He paled, “oh man, I can’t believe I made out with a witch!” He ran to the mirror above Tad’s dresser, “I’m going to turn into a frog or something, look at these bumps-“

“Those are zits, and no you’re not turning into anything!” Carmela snapped, “just calm down, it’s me, Carmela, the girl from anime club!”

“Now I know why you always wanted to watch KiKi’s Delivery Service,” Will muttered, “yes… it’s all coming together.”

“So you used your magic to… what, get taller?” Tad asked.

Jessica bit her lip, “We made a monkey’s paw, and I wished to be your ideal woman.”

The room was filled with an awkward silence, “You’re into WNBA players?” Will asked finally.

“N-No,” Tad exclaimed, “I just uh…” the other three stared at him a moment, “I like bigger girls, okay?”

“What, like Carmela?” Jessica asked.

“Oh ha ha,” the chubby girl muttered angrily, “okay so Jessica, we’ve fucked up, we need to get you back to normal and then talk about mind erasers for the boys.”

“Now hold on a minute-“ Tad began.

“Trust me it’s better for everyone if you guys just think we played Smash Bros all afternoon or something,” Carmela said dismissively, “if you know about magic it’ll cause you nothing but trouble.”

“Uh… okay,” Tad muttered. He shot a glance at Will and could tell his friend was having the same reservations that he was.

“Will, come with me,” Carmela said, gesturing to him.

“W-Where are we going?” he asked nervously.

“I don’t have a car and I need you to drive me to Hot Topic,” she explained.

“Okay,” Will said, glancing back at Jessica and Tad, “could I ask why?”

“Jessica and I aren’t powerful enough to undo this without a little help, Hot Topic is where the local head witch works,” Carmela said, irritated, “come on!” She spared a glance back at Jessica and Tad, “you guys just… stay here, I’ll get the stuff for a reversal spell or something.” The two of them left the room, letting Jessica and Tad remain there awkwardly for a moment.

“So uh… tall girls?” Jessica giggled.

Really tall,” he muttered, “so you’re a witch?”

“Yeah,” she said apologetically, “we’re not supposed to tell anyone, sorry… I just wanted to be the kind of girl you wanted to date.”

“You…” he sighed, “you always were I guess, but this whole thing is kind of embarrassing, you know? I always worried what you, what any girl, would think.”

“Well, it’s not really what I expected,” she admitted, “but…” she winked at him, “if your perfect girl is eight feet tall that’s not a dealbreaker for me…”

“Uh… well not eight feet tall,” he admitted sheepishly.

She frowned, “what do you mean?”

“Bigger?” he muttered.

What!?”

“Bigger,” he repeated, a little louder.

Jessica gulped nervously, “l-like as big as a house, or-“

“Like big enough to fight King Kong,” he whispered.

Jessica’s face paled, “wait a minute, the Monkey’s Paw is making me your ideal fantasy Tad, don’t think about me stomping around a city!” He stared at her, and her eyes went wide, “oh god, seriously Tad don’t do it! Just think of nothing, just empty your mind, don’t-“

She felt the blankets start to slide around her, and she grunted in pain as her head shot up, bumping the ceiling and causing dust to crumble down as she pushed through the popcorn ceiling. Tad stepped back in amazement as Jessica’s arms shot out, struggling to brace herself against a room that was now far too small for her.

“Wow,” he breathed, watching Jessica’s increasingly cramped form try to maneuver. The floor creaked beneath her increasing weight, and so did the walls as her hands pressed against them. Her naked body heaved as it expanded, filling the room.

“Tad,” she grunted, “seriously, if I get much bigger-“

“You’d bust out of the room,” he said, already imagining how sexy she would look, emerging from the ruins of his house.

“DAMNIT!” she shouted, feeling her body pressing against the walls like it had against her clothing a moment before.

The walls of Tad’s room gave way like cardboard, and she arched her back as the ceiling itself began to tumble down on her from lack of support. She shot her hands out, trying to cover Tad as the floor beneath them fell under her increasing weight.

Tad coughed as dust filled the air, feeling a pair of hands the size of his torso gripping him and pulling him close to something warm and soft. He blinked, trying to clear his vision as he looked at the destroyed side of his house. With a start he realized he was being pressed against Jessica’s chest, and he felt himself growing hard against as he turned to look at a pair of breasts as big as he was.

“Are you okay?” Jessica asked.

“I’m doing great,” he said, his unblinking gaze focused on her chest.

Jessica scowled, using one arm to cover her chest as she set him down. She looked at the destroyed side of the house and bit her lip, that would take a lot of magic to fix… she gazed out across the neighborhood, thankfully the street looked mostly deserted, but a naked girl the size of a house wouldn’t go unnoticed for long.

“Okay,” she sighed, looking down at him, “c-can you run into my house over there and grab some of my clothing? I can probably use magic to grow clothes with me at least.”

“Yeah,” he muttered, sprinting across the street as fast as he could. He returned a moment later with a skirt, panties, and a low-cut shirt for her.

She muttered a few magic words, sighing with relief as she saw the clothes starting to match her own size. She stood up, towering over the neighborhood as she got dressed. Already there were people shouting, and sirens in the distance.

She smirked as she saw Tad was still looking at her boobs, and she pushed them together playfully, “are they really that great? I mean you can’t even squeeze them at this point, you’d be more likely to ride around in them-“ she gasped as the world beneath her stretched away, her body growing as another fantasy entered Tad’s head, “Wow, really?” she asked, crossing her arms, “you want to ride around in my-“

“Yes please!” he shouted.

She rolled her eyes, but with a smirk she bent down to pick him up. Her motion was interrupted as a trio of police cars pulled up, the officers piling out with guns drawn. A man in a suit appeared with a megaphone, and Tad shouted in surprise as the men pushed him back behind a quickly erected police line.

“ATTENTION GIANT GIRL!” the police captain began through the megaphone, “PUT YOUR HANDS ON YOUR HEAD AND GET ON YOUR KNEES!”

Well my cover’s blown, Jessica thought miserably. Plenty of witches had screwed up over the years and accidentally revealed magic to the public, and she groaned as she thought about how much trouble she and Carmela were going to be in when this was over.

“Uh, listen,” she started, “I don’t want to hurt anyone!”

“It’s true officer!” Tad said, running up to the police captain, “this is just uh…” he struggled for words, “look, she’s not on a rampage or anything, we’re going to get this fixed!”

“Get this fixed?” the police captain snapped, “kid, that woman’s a good fifty feet tall, and she could attack at any second!”

“I’m surrendering, look!” Jessica said hopefully, holding her arms up.

“No way, fuck that, you can take those cops!” The group turned to see a middle aged man with an ancient looking camcorder filming the scene, “come on huge girl!” the man shouted, “eat them or something! Step on the squadcars and say ‘you like that little man?”

The police captain groaned, “get out of here Gary!” he saw Tad’s confused expression and rolled his eyes, “he's a bit of a local eccentric, just ignore him-“

“I am here on the scene of the giantess rampage,” Gary said, turning the camcorder towards himself, “so far she’s threatened to eat all these cops and make us all kiss her feet- HEY!”

“Cut it out, stop filming her!” Tad shouted, struggling to heft the camcorder away from the older man.

“Pfft… fine,” Gary muttered, lowering his camcorder, “she’s not even that big anyways.”

“Oh yeah right,” Tad said defensively, “she’s perfect!”

“Couldn’t even bust a skyscraper,” Gary said, waving dismissively, “like imagine if she was three or four times that size, then she could crush a city bus underfoot!”

Tad’s eyes went wide as he imagined it, thinking of Jessica’s looming form over downtown, standing over the skyscrapers and with her perfect body reflected on them in the afternoon sun.

“Oh come on!” Jessica shouted as her body began to grow again, “TAD!”

“I’m sorry!” he shouted, watching her rise into the sky.

“GET BACK!” the police captain shouted, but it was too late, Jessica’s feet were already expanding to cover the entirety of the yard, her toes pushing the police cars backwards across the street.

Panic erupted in the small crowd that had gathered, and the police struggled to control the mob as Jessica’s enormous face, now the size of a house itself, looked down on the neighborhood.

“TAD!” her voice boomed, worry consuming her as she struggled to keep an eye on him. She knelt down, and her skirt-clad bottom crashed into one of the neighboring houses, crushing the roof in as she grimaced, “sorry!” she bellowed, her apology echoing through the streets.

She spotted him suddenly, one of the many ants scurrying below her, and gently she reached out her hand to pinch around him. Tad shouted in surprise as the fingertips closed on his body, and his stomach lurched as she stood back up, instantly rocketing him up hundreds of feet as he was brought to his goddess sized neighbor’s face.

“Oh good,” she said, her voice like thunder, “I was worried I lost you…”

“B-Be careful!” he shouted, looking down at the menacing drop.

“Oh don’t ‘be careful’ me,” Jessica said, her massive eyes narrowing, “you fantasized about me getting bigger, well you got your wish!”

“B-But you were the one who wished on the monkey’s paw, not me!” he retorted, gripping her finger tip for dear life as the wind buffeted his hair.

She pursed her lips, “yeah, fair enough…” she sighed, then smiled, “I guess while we wait for this to get fixed… you might as well live your fantasy!”

Tad’s eyes went wide, and he smiled as he saw that she was bringing him over the massive valley of her cleavage. With a mischievous giggle she slowly dipped her fingers down, plunging him between her breasts like he was a marble, lost in the maze of supple flesh as her fingers left him. She laughed for a moment as he struggled, there was no way for him to escape.

The president walked into the oval office wearing his best serious face for the news camera, relaxing as secret service ushered them out, “what’s our situation?” he said, sitting at the resolute desk while the generals gathered around him.

“Sir, the country is under attack by a two hundred fifty foot girl,” his secretary of defense said, clicking a button and causing pictures of Jessica to light up a wall screen. “We believe her to be eighteen years old, a student at a local high school, and according to one “Gary P.” at the scene, she’s announced plans for a rampage.”

“God help us all,” the president breathed, “get me the Justice League!”

“They’re having a crisis on a lot of earths,” the secretary of state said, “they’re unavailable.”

The president cursed angrily, “damn retcons… okay call the Japanese and tell them we need to borrow MechaGodzilla-“

“They’re refusing to loan him out again until someone pays for new seats, there were… stains last time DoD borrowed it,” the secretary of defense muttered, “they do have another asset they’re willing to send if you want it.”

The president sighed, “fine, tell them to get Shinji in the fucking robot and send him over.”

“Also unavailable,” The secretary said, “he’s doing a third something or other, I didn’t really get it… the Japanese government only has one asset available to us right now.”

“Fine,” the president sighed, “send them over.”

“Okay if everyone could just move out of the way,” Jessica bellowed down, “I’m going to slowly walk out of town!”

Below her the police were coordinating her very slow steps through the streets, evacuating people and waving cars away as she struggled to maneuver. There was a crunching sound, and it felt like she was stepping on an aluminum can as a car crumbled beneath her bare foot. Tad was watching from his towering perch in between her breasts, and he fought the urge to reach down and stroke himself as he watched the destruction even the slightest movements of Jessica’s immense body caused to the town below.

For Jessica she was realizing that a skirt was a poor choice, and she sighed and fought the urge to stomp the little bugs as she saw dozens of flashes below with every step she took. The streets below her rumbled as she finally reached a large farm on the edge of town, and with a sigh she sat down, enjoying the open space as the police cordoned her off.

Just relax, she told herself, Carmela will undo this and a bunch of grand high witches are going to lecture us about being more careful around normals… she glanced down at her chest, where her tiny, to her anyway, crush struggled between her boobs. He seemed happy with things, judging by the blissful grin on his face, and with a playful smirk she brought her finger down, pressing him further into her cleavage again and out of sight.

She blinked as something shined in the sky, rainbow colors burst around it, and then a young woman in a Japanese schoolgirl outfit was hovering just in front of her face. Jessica’s eyes went wide as she took in the newcomer, seeing the twitching cat ears and tail, along with the glowing magic scepter in her hand.

“Oh hey,” she said nervously, Japanese magic users had their own rules, and she wasn’t sure what to make of one in the middle of her own flyover state in the US, “I’m Jessica-“

“You’re a naughty witch!” the Japanese girl giggled, the cat tail flittering behind her as she floated in air, “and the President told me to stop you!”

Jessica’s eyes went wide, “okay hold on a minute, I don’t know who you are but-“

“I’m Princess Magical Catgirl Sakura!” she giggled as she flew in circles around a confused Jessica, “I’m going to defeat you and promote my new anime, it’s called “I was reincarnated in a new world with my childhood friend, but actually it’s the same world, and she is now a magical catgirl!”

“I don’t really want to fight-“ Jessica started, but then she yelped with pain as a rainbow colored laser shot out of the flying catgirl’s scepter, singing her shoulder. “Okay fine then!” she shouted, standing up, “you asked for it!”

Will and Carmela walked into the deserted Hot Topic, catching the attention of the clerk, a gothic looking woman named Evaline. While she looked like she was in her late teens, her appearance was the work of powerful magic, masking her true age and power. She’d been at the store since it opened, and she’d be there long after it officially closed its doors.

“Hello Carmela,” she drawled, swaying her hips as she walked out from behind the counter, “I’m guessing you and Jessica made a Monkey’s Paw?”

“Uh, yeah,” Carmela said, withering under the older witch’s gaze, “how’d you know?”

Evaline just chuckled, “You may have thought you were being clever by coming in one at a time to buy the ingredients, but it wasn’t hard to put two and two together… then there’s this,” she pulled out her phone, showing the pair the live streaming coverage of the battle going on outside of town. A tiny flying catgirl was firing lasers at Jessica, who growled angrily, swinging at her like she was an errant fly.

“Oh shit!” Carmela said, her eyes going wide, “how do we undo a Monkey’s Paw?”

Evaline shrugged, “What was the wish?”

“Jessica wished to be Tad’s ideal girl,” Will cut in.

The head witch frowned, looking over at him, “A normal? And he knows about magic?” she clicked her tongue and shook her head, “Carmela you and Jessica are in quite a lot of doodoo you know.”

“How do we undo it,” Carmela asked, exasperated, “can’t you just fly over there and poof it away?”

“No,” Evaline laughed, “I’m afraid to undo a Monkey’s Paw you have to learn your lesson before any magic can fix things, then, and only then, can you use the Monkey’s Paw to wish to undo the previous wish.”

“Learn our lesson?” Will asked incredulously, “that’s a little subjective, isn’t it? Does magic always work like this!?

“Yes,” Carmela and Evaline said together.

“Oh my dear boy,” Evaline laughed, ruffling his hair, “magic is a chaotic force that often acts in ways you can’t predict…”

“What about that Japanese catgirl flying around?” Will asked, “why does she get to just shoot lasers and stuff but Jessica and Carmela have to hide?”

“She’s Japanese,” Evaline said dismissively, “every other schoolgirl over there is half yokai or a sailing scout or whatever.”

“HA!” Jessica shouted, savoring the feeling of the gnatlike catgirl against her palm as she slammed her down into the cornfield.

“Jessica what’s going on?” Tad shouted, finally working his way up from between the water tower sized boobs.

“I’m fighting a magical princess catgirl!” she explained, squaring up again as Sakura swirled around her.

“Oh no! A human!” Sakura called. There was a wave of rainbow energy as she swooped down, scooping Tad out from Jessica’s cleavage.

“HEY!” Jessica shouted angrily, “he’s mine!”

“I’ll save you American boy!” Sakura giggled. She flew over Jessica’s head, and the redhead swatted at her, causing her to sway and drop a screaming Tad. “Oops,” Sakura muttered, flittering her cat ears and flying around for another attack.

Tad flailed, falling through the air while Jessica reached for him, her eyes going wide as he slipped through her fingers. He grunted as he landed on the soft springing surface of her breasts again, tumbling down. This time, instead of being safely wedged between them, he was rolling down the side, screaming as he tried and failed to find anything to hold onto.

“Tad!” Jessica shouted, reaching for her chest. The movement just made it worse, and he tumbled through her shirt, the fabric sliding against his skin as he soared down along her toned belly. For a moment he thought he was surely about to meet his end, falling to the faraway ground between Jessica’s feet, but he grunted as he made impact with her skin right at her waistline. The impact knocked the wind out of him, the elastic waistband catching him slightly and pressing him against her skin.

“N-No way,” he muttered, fighting to climb over the lip of her skirt. He almost laughed for joy, but then shouted in terror again as Jessica shifted, still fighting the flying magical girl. Tad glanced at the lip of the skirt, knowing what was waiting behind it… the elastic of her panties was there, waiting for an intrepid explorer to force his way in.

“S-She’ll understand,” he told himself, licking his lips as he tumbled down, forcing the elastic away from her skin with all of his might.

“EEP!” Jessica jumped up as she felt something small fall into her panties. She felt a mix of embarrassment and relief, knowing that Tad hadn’t fallen to his death… still, the way the tiny form moved against her was making it hard to focus. “Oh god,” she moaned, fighting the urge to slip a hand under her skirt.

“Oho! Dirty thoughts taking over you, wicked giant?” Sakura shouted, firing another volley of lasers.

“S-Shut up!” Jessica growled, stumbling at her again.

Tad couldn’t see anything, but he was safely within the hammock of Jessica’s panties, a warm humid place flush with a hot musky odor that was instantly getting him hard. He turned to face the smoothly shaved pussy above him, large enough to take in a city bus or three. His heart was pounding as he wondered what it would be like to simply slip inside it…

“Now, I will unleash my final attack!” Sakura shouted as she hovered in front of Jessica, “my friends will unite in song for me, they’re all watching, giving me their strength, we believe in the heart of the cards, and using the power of love and-“

Jessica clapped her hands together, a loud slap that echoed over the countryside, shattering windows and causing the crowd at the edge of the field to cover their ears. With a sigh she parted her hands, letting the stunned and defeated magical girl fall to the ground below.

“Should have just done the attack instead of telling me all about it,” she muttered. She lifted her foot up, hovering it over the squirming catgirl.

“Urrr…” Sakura groaned, pulling herself out of the mud. She looked up and her face went pale as she saw the barn sized sole above her, “W-Wait, I’m sorry!” she blurted out.

“Too late,” Jessica giggled, stomping the magical girl into the sticky mud. Judging from the continued pounding against her foot as she ground the catgirl into the grime, she was strong enough not to get crushed like this, and when Jessica lifted her foot the humiliated and filthy superheroine was very much alive, albeit dazed.

“The evil giant girl has defeated Magical Princess Catgirl Sakura sir,” the secretary of defense told the president.

“A damn shame,” he sighed, pulling a suitcase out from under the resolute desk, “let’s launch the nukes!”

Jessica bit her lip as the tiny man squirmed against her. She gazed at the watching crowd, many still filming and taking pictures, and fought an urge that was making her knees quake as Tad climbed further into her.

Fuck it, she thought, they’re all getting memory wipes anyway, she reached her hand down her skirt, sliding it inside her panties and slowly fingering herself. The ground quaked as she fell to her knees, and the countryside echoed as she moaned with pleasure.

Tad felt the massive digit make contact with his back, slowly sliding him further in as the warmth and cascading wetness enveloped him. The walls around him shook as Jessica neared orgasm, falling completely to the field with a loud thud that could be heard for miles, and which shook his world as he struggled to breathe inside the massive cavern that twitched with his every movement.

“YESSSS!” Jessica groaned one final time, arching her back as the crowd gasped in shock, the click of pictures because deafening, and there were at least a few cheers as she panted, laying on her back amid cornstalks that were like short cut grass around her.

Slowly she reached into her panties once more, pinching the soaked and sputtering form of Tad and drawing him out. He glistened slightly in the sun, a fact that caused her to giggle as she held him overhead.

“So Tad, was this everything it was in your fantasy?”

“Yeah,” he managed weakly, “d-did you enjoy it?”

“I’m torn between yelling at you for crawling in there, and sticking you back in,” she teased.

“So uh… what now?” he asked weakly.

She sighed and sat up, doing her best to ignore the circling news choppers, “I’m sorry I got you into all this,” she muttered, “I guess… I should have just left you alone, instead of using magic to try to win you over.”

“No,” he shouted, “I think… I think I was letting something silly get in the way of us, I’ve always liked you Jessica, I was just too worried you’d get weirded out by…” he gestured around, “well, this.”

“Honestly, when I made the wish I thought it would just change my hair color or something,” she said with a smirk, “and it is weird… but I’m a witch, so weird is what I do.”

Air raid sirens interrupted their conversation, and the pair looked up to see the billowing trail of a missle, “oh shit!” Tad shouted, “is that-“

“A nuke?” Jessica exclaimed, “oh come on, I wasn’t stomping on anyone or anything!”

“Y-You stomped me!” Sakura shouted, stumbling out of the giant footprint.

“That was a self defense stomping!” she protested.

She took a deep breath, “okay Tad, there’s only one way to stop that thing, I need you to think of me being really big, like imagine how sexy it would be if I was a true goddess Tad, like you looked up in the sky and all you could see was my face.”

“Oh hell yeah,” he shouted, his eyes going wide, “I see where we’re going with this!”

The world quaked as Jessica started growing again, shooting upwards through the clouds. Sakura flew up next to her face as she ascended, her magical catgirl powers struggling to keep up as Jessica loomed higher, approaching a mile in height.

“Y-You can’t do this!” Sakura shouted, “your gravity, your mass, you’ll mess everything up, how will you breathe!?”

“MAGIC!” Jessica thundered back, “TAKE TAD AND MAKE SURE HE CAN SEE ME!”

Sakura gulped, then flew back down, snatching the now speck sized boy off her fingertip right as he was about to tumble into her now canyon-deep finger ridges.

“Yes! This is amazing!” Tad shouted over the roar of the rushing air around him.

Jessica seemed to lift away from the earth, her final thundering leap as she became a miles high colossus, a force of nature. It was harder and harder to take her all in as she kept expanding, filling the sky as she sailed towards a now tiny nuclear missile. A hand the size of a city reached out, closing over the tiny missile and its terrible payload. Jessica squeezed her eyes shut, hugging the bomb to her chest just as the world went white.

“OWWW!” Jessica screamed, waving her hands, which felt liked she’d just set them on a hot stove, “shit shit shit, does anyone have any water!?”

“Here you are dear,” Evaline chuckled, walking up to her leading her to the sink.

Jessica sighed in relief as she ran her scalded hands under the water, then frowned, “hey, wait a minute, I was just about to catch the nuke and save everyone!”

“You did catch the nuke,” Evaline said, pointing to her throbbing red hands, “and as for the rest…” she gestured around, and Jessica realized she was in a retail store’s employee breakroom, specifically Hot Topic.

“I wished to undo your wish!” Carmela said excitedly, bounding up to her with Will at her side. The monkey’s paw was in her hand, two of the three fingers curled down, the remaining middle finger wish almost comically flipping them all the bird.

“W-Where’s-“ Jessica began, but she laughed excitedly as Tad hugged her from behind.

“So nobody’s going to remember anything that happened?” Will asked, looking at the paw curiously.

“Everything should be fixed, and only we’ll remember it all, well… her too I suppose,” she pointed to a couch where Princess Magical Catgirl Sakura waved meekly.

“S-Sorry I picked a fight with you,” she said, standing up, “I just really wanted to promote my new anime…”

“It’s okay,” Jessica sighed, rubbing her still sore hands before shaking the other girl’s hand.

“Are you going to mind wipe us now?” Will asked uncertainly.

“No,” Evaline sighed, “these two,” she pointed to Jessica and Tad, “triggered a true love clause in the rules, you’re all off the hook so long as you don’t try to tell anyone else magic is real.”

“Sweet!” Tad said, exchanging a high five with Will.

“Now I hope everyone has learned not to mess with Monkey’s Paws, Genies, Fairy Godparents, or any other ironic wish granting magical mechanics,” Evaline said sternly, “as bad as this all was it could have been a lot worse!”

“Got it,” Jessica nodded at Carmela, “just black magic and deals with Satan for us from now on!”

“Good girls,” she said, “now as penance… you have to work at Hot Topic for the entire summer!” The girls groaned as Evaline laughed wickedly.

Will glanced at the monkey’s paw on the table, slowly picking it up, “So… this is it huh? A real Monkey’s Paw?”

“Just like in the story,” Jessica sighed, “come on, let’s chuck that thing in the trash and go get a pretzel or something before the Mall closes.”

“I wish I was Carmela’s ideal man!” Will said, his eyes lighting up as he looked at his own crush.

“Oh no,” Carmela breathed as everyone else in the breakroom stared in shock.

“What,” he asked with a grin, but it quickly turned to a frown as his clothes started getting looser, and by the time Carmela had walked over to him to pry the magical paw from his hands he only stood as high as her ample chest. “Oh,” he muttered, looking up at Carmela, who just giggled and blushed as he slowly dwindled in front of her.

Jessica just sighed, “Evaline, can we borrow some stuff to make another Monkey’s Paw? Ours is fresh out.”

Chapter End Notes:

This has been sitting half done on my computer for a long time and I finally decided to just knock it out and throw the growth fans a bone after all the shrinking stories I do. For those that prefer shrinking I'll probably return to "Back to Normal" sometime this weekend. Enjoy!